Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logic

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.10 seconds.

  1. #51

    Thread: The Set Game

    by Logic
    Replies
    82
    Views
    597

    Clearly, the Chicago Mafia of New York, and the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#47)
    Regions with IRL mob families

    Member: Irish
    Non-member: Swedish
    Somehow, you are forgetting New York and Chicago.
    Ah, but those are the Chicago and New York mafia, not the American mafia
    Clearly, the Chicago Mafia of New York, and the New York Mafia of Chicago.
  2. #49

    Thread: The Set Game

    by Logic
    Replies
    82
    Views
    597

    Somehow, you are forgetting New York and Chicago....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#47)
    Regions with IRL mob families

    Member: Irish
    Non-member: Swedish
    Somehow, you are forgetting New York and Chicago.
  3. #35

    Thread: The Set Game

    by Logic
    Replies
    82
    Views
    597

    Category: Citizens of this Country likely speak a...

    Category: Citizens of this Country likely speak a language named for their nation
    Member: Spanish
    Non-member: Brazilian
  4. #33

    Thread: The Set Game

    by Logic
    Replies
    82
    Views
    597

    Languages or dialects of the former British...

    Languages or dialects of the former British Empire
    Member: Welsh
    Non-Member: Greek
  5. #12185

    Thread: Word Association

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,200
    Views
    223,876

    behind

  6. Replies
    133
    Views
    13,134

    Sticky: Walrus I'm actually thinking about hosting a walrus. I...

    I'm actually thinking about hosting a walrus. I figure I'll wait until I've submitted a few first.
  7. Replies
    27
    Views
    563

    Light OOOOh. Capage and Soneji? ALMOST enough to make...

    OOOOh. Capage and Soneji?
    ALMOST enough to make me full in, but for now, I'll go on the sub list.
  8. #44

    Thread: Bunny and Fable Walrus

    by Logic
    Replies
    46
    Views
    639

    Walrus I can't wait for the reveal.

    I can't wait for the reveal.
  9. Postgame#10469

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 3

    by Logic
    Replies
    10,535
    Views
    44,997

    Completed Huzzah! So I was right after all! I can...

    Huzzah! So I was right after all!
    I can accurately say that 100% of the time GH gets my alignment wrong, he is a wolf. I can base this off of him randing wolf against my town a grand total of twice. lol
  10. #132

    Thread: Public Moderation Log

    by Logic
    Replies
    131
    Views
    55,905

    Sticky: FTFlush has been banned for 1 month for flaming...

    FTFlush has been banned for 1 month for flaming other users and violating the code of conduct.
  11. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Door six and door ten are at it again for...

    Door six and door ten
    are at it again
    for bee-bee-tee is both?

    No matter the truth
    'Tis just a small booth
    One that means little for growth

    The gamesize is shrinking
    Some of us blinking
    Hoping we will not be next

    truth obfuscating?
    Players truncating
    the sum balance of our checks

    Were it all up to me
    non-rhymers would be
    the first to go out of their doors

    They show askance
    could it be perchance
    That they are rotten to the core?

    Alas, it's a vote
    to see what he wrote;
    Santa being quite democratic

    So strategize we must
    our pushes unthrust?
    And thus I remain diplomatic
  12. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I'd like to yet again propose door twenty three,...

    I'd like to yet again propose
    door twenty three, lest someone oppose
    Surely no one should disagree

    Though door seven or eight
    make good choices (perhaps bait?)
    So let us open: door twenty three
  13. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Jalandh, you're slacking! Your post-count quite...

    @Jalandh, you're slacking!
    Your post-count quite lacking!
    @Jaleb, the same goes for you!

    Each sitting upon three
    are @dyachei and @Panini
    Which is much better than your two.
  14. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy For failing to rhyme You have commited the crime...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#163)
    just wait to learn the incredible manipulations I am doing out of the thread
    For failing to rhyme
    You have commited the crime
    Of not being in the spirit

    So eliminate the pest
    despite your protests
    I don't want to hear it

    So to any that knows
    the door which Ladd goes
    I would be excited to learn

    A vote I would like
    to say into the mike
    "Ladd's door, please burn"

    If Ladd rhymes a bit more
    and I'll not open his door
    And then he'll have nothing to fear

    so rhyme up a chain
    An ally I would gain
    Then perhaps I can buy him a beer?
  15. #35

    Thread: Bunny and Fable Walrus

    by Logic
    Replies
    46
    Views
    639

    Walrus Submission sent to both parties.

    Submission sent to both parties.
  16. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Yon spoilers house Gifs which espouse My...

    Yon spoilers house
    Gifs which espouse
    My feeling regarding this game

    Rhyme they do not
    Don't give that your thought
    Just know what is my aim

    Before I began
    my effort, deadpan.
    Said I: "nah, that's lame."

    Rhyme well I must:
    My exuberance, Adjust!
    So up and it shall be exclaimed!

    Though low I had started
    I am now quite wholehearted!
    Though I fear you may all wish to shame.

    The gifs are all me
    from beginning, to glee!
    the last, (probably) postgame



  17. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Vegetarians are admirable But eating fools makes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#153)
    Let me be a contrarian
    Eating fools like a vegetarian
    Before we execute door number five
    And throw them out of our little hive
    I'd like to get my fix
    ##Vote Door Number Six

    Let's have six vs. five today
    And see who follows in which way
    It'll be something fun to do
    And it may give us a clue
    On the identity of other players
    And the arguments by the naysayers
    Will help us realize who's teaming up
    In an attempt to win a Christmasty Stanley Cup

    Someone should also rap pieces of this thread
    I would never vote them to ever be dead
    So someone get on the mic
    I'll give thanks because I can't give a like
    And start this show
    Yo!
    Vegetarians are admirable
    But eating fools makes you cannibal
    Unless what you mean to say:

    Is that contrary makes you wrong
    Thus that's why you demand us a song
    (But for that I hope that you get you way)

    Keep in mind I don't mean
    That a fool you be seen
    Just that eating fools is unkind

    For we are all human
    (even those without acumen)
    So I hope to not hear bones grind
  18. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Howsabout, when it is spelled out? I've done...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#151)
    why must people capitalize my name
    it makes me want them out of the game
    Howsabout,
    when it is spelled out?
    I've done that several times this game.

    Dear bee-bee-tee
    I implore thee
    Please forgive me my shame.
  19. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy An echo-vote? This, I must quote For you much...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#148)
    ##Vote ##Vote ##Vote ##Vote Door #5
    An echo-vote?
    This, I must quote
    For you much desire them dead;

    Door number five
    (we know they're alive)
    though not the owner instead

    If you happen to be
    the holder of key
    door five the owner you must

    Exclaim in due haste
    your identity, cased
    Else expire today, unjust.
  20. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy One eliminated, can we, Still spout poetry? For...

    One eliminated, can we,
    Still spout poetry?
    For I fear I'm having much fun

    Your milage may vary
    And I could make you all wary
    But at least I'm not speaking in puns
  21. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy There's an old family tradition (Some say it's...

    There's an old family tradition
    (Some say it's our mission)
    Within the Logic household

    Celebrate we,
    Day twenty three
    Of December in wintery cold

    Now to most of you
    It's just a day in the queue
    But to me it's something to believe

    We gather and make merry
    With much Holly berry;
    We Honor Christmas-Eve-Eve
  22. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I don't have a clue Why you do what you do This...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#141)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#138)
    I'm terrible at rhyming but what I took away
    is nobody's dying, no matter what you guys say
    But if I say it again and again
    Turn it red, put it in size ten
    Then people will do as I say
    That's the Amrock way

    ##Vote Door Five
    ##Vote Door Five
    ##Vote Door Five
    I don't have a clue
    Why you do what you do
    This vote is un-ordinary

    You vote in size ten
    And encourage again
    But I am somewhat contrary

    Making it red
    Doesn't make anyone dead
    I now know that five isn't you

    While some find it quaint
    Vote five? I ain't
    But you do you, boo.
  23. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I daresay I dislike your colorful chart A wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#127)
    I daresay I dislike your colorful chart
    A wolf I'm declared for playing my part
    Being at or near the top is my goal
    For much fun I'm having in my Christmasy role
  24. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Namecalling you say? To that I say "NAY" Though...

    Namecalling you say?
    To that I say "NAY"
    Though I nearly called someone a "shrew"

    It was nothing personal
    Just a word in my arsenal
    Merely a word used to rhyme with "the blues."

    You'll need alibis
    For the code of conduct applies
    Even to one such as me

    So lets all discern
    And not have to learn
    That kindness is always the key
  25. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Door 23 Now let's try this again my vote is...

    ##Vote Door 23

    Now let's try this again
    my vote is within
    the box you see before you

    Door twenty three
    I stab at thee!
    This vote is not out of the blue.
  26. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy without such a counter we'd be remiss or we'd...

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#114)
    You all saw it, Creature died,
    the day is safe now, fear the night!
    Because he died, no votes today,
    except for fun, as each one may!

    bbt offered a deal that was slanted
    Creature's death he said that he wanted
    I agreed, but the number he would not provide
    unless my knowledge to him I'd provide
    and I thought that wasn't warranted.

    He says that it was his own almond that's spent,
    but I wouldn't trust bbt to this extent!
    without such a counter
    we'd be remiss or we'd flounder
    to not take the claim at face value

    so until such a thing
    will give us a ping
    we should trust her through and through
  27. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy A hand I extend, an alliance; to friend? Door...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#109)
    Doors one two and three
    Were clearly freebies
    And creature has also been slain

    Bee-Bee-Tee takes the credit
    perhaps they should shred it
    and we can all jump on their train

    her door is unknown
    her cover unblown
    though it's unlikey it is door five

    If someone who knows
    Could please then expose;
    She needn't be one left alive
    Door 10 is mine, totally no bamboozle,
    but there's no need for you accusal!
    I'm so cute and charming and fun,
    and my mischief is done!
    A hand I extend,
    an alliance; to friend?
    Door ten is not quite my style

    Perhaps we shall be
    in good company
    And end this game with a smile
  28. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Doors one two and three Were clearly freebies...

    Doors one two and three
    Were clearly freebies
    And creature has also been slain

    Bee-Bee-Tee takes the credit
    perhaps they should shred it
    and we can all jump on their train

    her door is unknown
    her cover unblown
    though it's unlikey it is door five

    If someone who knows
    Could please then expose;
    She needn't be one left alive
  29. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Now you give him grief For what was clearly a...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#97)
    btw nobody bother making deals with mendel, he's boring smh

    luckily I won the coin toss to kill Creature

    his punishment for disrupting the wowee PM chain!
    Now you give him grief
    For what was clearly a beef
    to be included again

    By spammers typing "wowee"
    While it may fill you all with glee
    For him it was worth "No Zen"
  30. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy See the effort I put, Creature's rhymes were...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#94)
    In this world one must rhyme
    If you do not it is a crime
    Creature's death is a warning
    And now we all are mourning
    See the effort I put,
    Creature's rhymes were "kaput!"
    His death was entirely warranted!

    Now all you take care
    Ere you earn the host's glare
    For your death may be entirely wanted!
  31. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Alas, I am aware! see how I care! My rhymes are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#77)
    Wait do we really have to rhyme
    I just don't have the time
    If you have it hard to rhyme you could always fudge it
    rhymezone.com is free on a budget
    Alas, I am aware!
    see how I care!
    My rhymes are from rhymezone indeed!

    Not quite bearable,
    Merely passable
    You may just be forced to agree!
  32. #51

    Thread: MS Paint November

    by Logic
    Replies
    55
    Views
    920

    MS Paint Does someone have the over/under for this being...

    Does someone have the over/under for this being revealed before 2020?
  33. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I have been burned And my feelings, unreturned...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#66)
    Some of you have reason
    To meme instead of rhyme
    But in the interest of the season
    Won't you please take the time?

    I'm naming names
    Though the shade is quite real
    So let's all pass the blame
    Love, your favorite Teal
    @Panini's my favourite teal tho
    get $#@!ed @DaveDob trololo
    I have been burned
    And my feelings, unreturned
    (Though take heed they are quite platonic)

    I guess I shall suffer
    This game will be rougher
    Than downing a vile gin and tonic
  34. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy You can be heartened! Rhyming is not required....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#77)
    Wait do we really have to rhyme
    I just don't have the time
    You can be heartened!
    Rhyming is not required.
    Though you'll find your words cartoned,
    If your lexicon is too tired.
  35. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy How embarrassing this is I'm in need of an edit....

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#66)
    Some of you have reason
    To meme instead of rhyme
    But in the interest of the season
    Won't you please take the time?

    I'm naming names
    Though the shade is quite real
    So let's all pass the blame
    Love, your favorite Teal
    How embarrassing this is
    I'm in need of an edit.
    For the second time 'tis
    I'm in need of some credit.

    Though I said I was
    "Naming names" above
    It's in total error 'cause
    "Not" inserts like a glove
  36. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy Some of you have reason To meme instead of rhyme...

    Some of you have reason
    To meme instead of rhyme
    But in the interest of the season
    Won't you please take the time?

    I'm naming names
    Though the shade is quite real
    So let's all pass the blame
    Love, your favorite Teal
  37. #34

    Thread: Bunny and Fable Walrus

    by Logic
    Replies
    46
    Views
    639

    Walrus I haven't forgotten, I've just put off the search...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#32)
    @Alette
    @Ampharos
    @Chemist1422
    @Logic
    @Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    @roro__b

    tagging people who posted intrest but haven't subbed

    you have around a week before the submission deadline.
    I haven't forgotten, I've just put off the search for the moment.
    Consider the search resumed.
  38. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy 'Tis but the second In a season of twenty-five...

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus (#59)
    I will tell you this about rhymes and edits
    There is no exact law that with tear you to bad bits
    You may do as you see fitting but I will let it be known
    Breaking these rules might leave you voteless and alone



    WE ARE STILL IN NIGHT 0 UNTIL 8AM EST THE 3RD OF DECEMBER
    AND NO VOTES BEFORE THEN ARE COUNTED BEFORE IT HAS ENDED

    santa out
    'Tis but the second
    In a season of twenty-five
    Let us be beckoned
    with encourangement jive

    It may be just nothing
    To vote in night zero
    But summoning the ducklings
    Must be worth some dinero
  39. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy "D'oh!" said the rabbit, a spoiler box inhabit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#57)
    As my vote doesn't rhyme, it's contained in a box
    But having it hidden isn't a pox.
    In full view I now vote for thee
    The owner of door twenty three!
    ##Vote Door Number 23
    "D'oh!" said the rabbit,
    a spoiler box inhabit
    was the intent of the vote above

    Remedy I must
    Go home or go bust,
    for some ryhmes I must shove.
  40. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy As my vote doesn't rhyme, it's contained in a box...

    As my vote doesn't rhyme, it's contained in a box
    But having it hidden isn't a pox.
    In full view I now vote for thee
    The owner of door twenty three!
    ##Vote Door Number 23
  41. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy It occurs to me that this game's posts are...

    It occurs to me that this game's posts are editable
    Which makes this game the not quite indelible
    We shall hope to account for the host's omission
    And hope to see the rules have an addition.
  42. Replies
    138
    Views
    4,067

    Aquilla Call this one the 2020 Winter...

    @Aquilla
    Call this one the 2020 Winter Marblympics if you start it in January.
  43. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I can confirm that we began with some...

    I can confirm that we began
    with some (accidental) hostility
    Though together is better than
    some latent volitility

    Frog and I are brothers
    In that we know each others' doors
    And that we'd like to see another
    End up on the killing floor

    Even through the discourse,
    we have seen the light
    and perhaps we may force
    someone else into the night.
  44. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I am just now realizing that three doors have...

    I am just now realizing
    that three doors have been opened
    I find it most perplexing
    But I guess I must scope-in,
    The number eleven
    which is Frog's actual door
    So lets send him to heaven
    And build a towncore
  45. Replies
    569
    Views
    4,462

    Strategy I cannot truly say, that Frog has outed Fable....

    I cannot truly say,
    that Frog has outed Fable.
    But on this peculiar day,
    His own number is not on the table.
  46. Postgame#10114

    Thread: Throne Mash

    by Logic
    Replies
    10,134
    Views
    45,280

    Completed As I said already in the DVC Discord, I think Tom...

    As I said already in the DVC Discord, I think Tom almost always wins this if he kills Dya over me.

    My last second guess it was Dya was because I told her "You'd be doing me a solid if you killed me." And I kinda thought I was not quite cleared enough and that I would make a bad decision in F3.

    Glad it wasn't me, but Dya got there well before the end.
  47. Replies
    83
    Views
    1,121

    Strategy I am in the requisite spirit, so says my avatar.

    I am in the requisite spirit, so says my avatar.
  48. #12121

    Thread: Word Association

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,200
    Views
    223,876

    Fountain

    Fountain
  49. Replies
    297
    Views
    1,932

    I have zero recollection of being a part of this.

    I have zero recollection of being a part of this.
  50. Replies
    138
    Views
    4,067

    In as an unrestricted free agent (i.e. I'll be on...

    In as an unrestricted free agent (i.e. I'll be on your team if you ask me to)
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Time Bandit

The Time Bandit may each night submit a list of who they would have roleblocked on previous nights as well as on the current night. The list can be amended each night. Once per game during day, the Time Bandit can choose to sacrifice themselves by posting a public announcement in the thread. This will cause the Time Bandit to die and will cause all the roleblocks on their most recently submitted list to take place retroactively as if they'd been actually performed on the nights in question, causing any deaths and/or actions to be affected accordingly.