Search:

Type: Posts; User: Chemist1422

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.27 seconds.

  1. Day 1#93

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread I don’t remember a single game with you that...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#92)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#88)
    Back

    I didn’t really love dya’s entrance, it felt like a really easy read to make to get into the game

    ##Vote dyachei

    Lettuce test and see how this goes

    Also Dave is my neighbor buddy this game, not mason yet, but neighbor
    but is it wolfy?

    Chemist should know me better than this by now. When have I had an entrance that someone liked?
    I don’t remember a single game with you that wasn’t a mash or hydra game

    So no this argument doesn’t really hold up
  2. Day 1#88

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread Back I didn’t really love dya’s entrance, it...

    Back

    I didn’t really love dya’s entrance, it felt like a really easy read to make to get into the game

    ##Vote dyachei

    Lettuce test and see how this goes

    Also Dave is my neighbor buddy this game, not mason yet, but neighbor
  3. Day 1#39

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread don’t love this vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#34)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotte (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#30)
    hollow is town

    spartan is okay

    rotte is okay-ish
    why is spartan ok?
    not explaining my reads at the moment, sorry

    i will later in the day when more people have participated
    I'm guessing you go by gut then and don't really have any arguments at all?

    ##Vote vanity.
    don’t love this vote
  4. Day 1#35

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread yeah you don’t need to answer this ignore me

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#32)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotte (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#11)
    Welcome to the world of light games

    ##Vote vanity.
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait $#@!, vanity played in the maf champs, right? Rsmdgjkfslakfhgfhabknfd
    Hi xD
    Lmao, I totally didn’t recognize you because you changed your av. I’ve only read the very end of your wildcard game but from what I’ve seen you played really well
    you’re talking about vanity right because I did NOT play well lol
    yeah you don’t need to answer this ignore me
  5. Day 1#32

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread you’re talking about vanity right because I did...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotte (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#11)
    Welcome to the world of light games

    ##Vote vanity.
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait $#@!, vanity played in the maf champs, right? Rsmdgjkfslakfhgfhabknfd
    Hi xD
    Lmao, I totally didn’t recognize you because you changed your av. I’ve only read the very end of your wildcard game but from what I’ve seen you played really well
    you’re talking about vanity right because I did NOT play well lol
  6. Day 1#11

    Thread: Mad Tea Party Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    132
    Views
    542

    Game Thread Welcome to the world of light games vanity.

    Welcome to the world of light games

    ##Vote vanity.
  7. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed I too appreciate getting subbed out of a won game...

    I too appreciate getting subbed out of a won game without warning after saying in-thread I was busy

    I’m counting this as a win and you can’t stop me
  8. Replies
    82
    Views
    702

    I can see pit I guess Film makes a lot less...

    I can see pit I guess

    Film makes a lot less sense outside of my head so
  9. Postgame#686

    Thread: Euro-Friendly Hydra Turbo!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    688
    Views
    2,444

    Completed teach me your ways tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by bbts Huskeldeo (#685)


    teach me your ways tbh
  10. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Which is why I want to lynch between Jack/WF

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#2008)
    Don't forget, Wisdom could have been Jill and Jack's just insane.
    Which is why I want to lynch between Jack/WF
  11. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed busy and assumed I could post more today

    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#1977)
    @Abraxas
    @Chemist1422
    @Colin
    @Trustworthy Liberal

    Where the heck are you guys, I don't think zork has 4 subs ready?
    busy and assumed I could post more today
  12. Replies
    81
    Views
    798

    Sign-Up Out because hw Sorry

    Out because hw

    Sorry
  13. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Abraxas We're lynching between Jack/Wildfire...

    @Abraxas

    We're lynching between Jack/Wildfire today because it's impossible to be TvT
  14. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy I don't really know how to argue against that ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1925)
    Yeah gonna nein even tho I've got minor worries chem is F because there's no opposition to him and only to me but it's chem or luk and luk has been weirder so it's ehhhh. Also quite frankly I don't think luk would ever get elected. But we definitely need no anarchy otherwise we have to guarantee we ever see an L card again
    I don't really know how to argue against that

    But dw you can trust me *wink*
  15. Replies
    82
    Views
    702

    Death, Belt, ? Cover doesn't seem right but...

    Death, Belt, ?

    Cover doesn't seem right but maybe?

    Film?
  16. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed WF or Jack should be our lynch because WF/Jack is...

    Quote Originally Posted by kaempfer13 (#1920)
    We have auto if a survivor is dead at the end of the day. Otherwise we lose today. Take the 50/50 you are more comfortable with. Wf/jack, Michelle/me should crossvote until EoD panic, as we are outted to one another respectively (or it was just wisdom and the remaining survivor just wastes time for no reason).
    WF or Jack should be our lynch because WF/Jack is mechanically possible but Michelle/kae isn't

    Yes?
  17. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Michelle i was told we had auto what happened

    ##Unvote Michelle

    i was told we had auto what happened
  18. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy zzz I feel like we're just going in circles rn

    zzz

    I feel like we're just going in circles rn
  19. Replies
    471
    Views
    4,174

    MS Paint bbt where can I find this list

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#457)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#294)
    I wonder how many more thanks the posts in the thread need to get in the top 5 most thanked threads on MU
    guys we did it
    @bbt

    where can I find this list
  20. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Michelle Hey I only townread one scum yay me

    ##Vote Michelle

    Hey I only townread one scum yay me
  21. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy Ja

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1879)
    @The Lukundo
    @Chemist1422
    @Trustworthy Liberal
    @LanMisa
    @Mischief
    @Ampharos
    @Michael123
    @Da Letter El
    @Beaux Balkans

    Can everyone in fact check in on what they'd vote for chem/me if we do that after a couple neins on Amy and Luk presidencies
    Ja
  22. Replies
    81
    Views
    798

    Sign-Up LaughingChemist is the account then

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#9)
    @Hyena

    Wanna play?
    @Chemist1422
    Yeah, I'm down. :P
    @LaughingChemist is the account then
  23. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Alright cool ima head out

    Alright cool ima head out
  24. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Question Who's the other survivor

    Question

    Who's the other survivor
  25. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed God I wish I could find survivors Then I'd say...

    God I wish I could find survivors

    Then I'd say vig me and I'll check between Jack/WF
  26. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed ngl when I claimed I was not expecting it to go...

    ngl when I claimed I was not expecting it to go down like this but uh

    yeah sure
  27. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Alright you guys do that Ima head out

    Alright you guys do that Ima head out
  28. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed What Is Going On

    What

    Is

    Going

    On
  29. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed I DON'T KNOW NO ONE'S TELLING ME ANYTHING

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#1798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1788)
    ##Vote Wildfire

    HELLO

    LET'S VOTE THIS SLOT TODAY
    What about the AC?
    I DON'T KNOW

    NO ONE'S TELLING ME ANYTHING
  30. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Can someone please tell me what's going on, and...

    Can someone please tell me what's going on, and how it's mechanically locked?
  31. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed What is going ON???????????????

    What is going ON???????????????
  32. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed What???

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin (#1787)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#1785)
    So wait

    Jack CCed Wildfire

    And we're not lynching between them???
    Luk is the last mafia and has all the information to win with a anti-claim. The game is mechanically locked with a town win.
    What???
  33. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Wildfire HELLO LET'S VOTE THIS SLOT TODAY

    ##Vote Wildfire

    HELLO

    LET'S VOTE THIS SLOT TODAY
  34. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed So wait Jack CCed Wildfire And we're not...

    So wait

    Jack CCed Wildfire

    And we're not lynching between them???
  35. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed swag

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1381)
    Just Oracle claiming is fine. Mafia need a survivor to die tomorrow if they want to win, they won't pass up on using the anticlaim if they know what's good for them.
    swag
  36. Replies
    81
    Views
    798

    Sign-Up Hyena Wanna play?

    @Hyena

    Wanna play?
  37. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy Wait If you thought that it was going to go...

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael123 (#1872)
    At a moment I thought to change my vote at the last minute and to vote for ja. but couldn't. But I didn't expect that half of the people would vote nein otherwise the government would have succeeded.
    Wait

    If you thought that it was going to go through anyway why did you vote nein???
  38. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy I didn’t want to default and wasn’t thinking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1851)
    interesting that literally the entire game neined the michael/bb govt save for michael/bb and... chemist, who's peeked lib

    probably ultimately meaningless for either of their alignments and more an indicator of how negative the thread's mood towards michael is (a ja vote would be rep poison and probably not worth the red policy) but i found it kinda funny
    I didn’t want to default and wasn’t thinking critically
  39. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed We should do that now since we haven’t had any...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1357)
    Tomorrow everyone should be mass claiming, especially if we think we didn't Lynch a survivor. Gotta narrow down the PoE as much as possible
    We should do that now since we haven’t had any town (other than the suicide bomber) die
  40. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed Can we kill Lukundo now His reaction to...

    Can we kill Lukundo now

    His reaction to pressure D1 was disgusting
  41. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1344)
    Chronicles of Narnia - Double Traitor Day 2 Event

    Garden Gnome was killed. They were: Mafia.

    Pilica was killed. They were: Town.

    Day 2 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, October 11th, 2019. There are 1570834860000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 3 hours, 52 minutes, 51 seconds remaining.
    oh
  42. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed All of this

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1324)
    We never Lynch anyone other than GG here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1325)
    GG is almost certainly a survivor. No wolf would claim here. Me saying that earlier was a bait. She took it hook line and sinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1326)
    Why did GG get unvoted after non jokingly hard claiming wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1327)
    Are you guys serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1328)
    VOTE GG. Wolves wouldn't out to increase odds of finding a survivor when the wolves odds themselves are already so low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1329)
    The wolves NEED two wolves alive. If they Lynch a non survivor today that can always aim to poison one tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1330)
    @Abraxas
    @Chemist1422
    @Colin
    @Jackofhearts2005
    @Michelle
    @Pilica
    @The Lukundo
    @Trustworthy Liberal
    @Wesmaster160
    @Wildfire
    @Wisdom
    @yurkin

    VOTE. GG. They are ALWAYS A survivor here. They openly claimed wolf. No wolf would do this. Wolves HAVE TO go deep. The survivors are just going for day 3. That's why gg claimed wolf, which means she knows wisdom isn't her survivor partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1331)
    Lynching GG also means you get complete info on her flip. If she flips town we know FOR CERTAIN she is a survivor and can analyze properly. If she flips wolf you all just desperately need to find the surv tomorrow. THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LYNCHING GG. 80% Chance Surv, 20% wolf, 0% Village.
    All of this
  43. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed The Lukundo

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1269)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#1268)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1267)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#1266)
    What you mean by that?
    I’m citizen.
    So you claim VT? 'Cause there ain't a rb
    Correct
    ##Vote The Lukundo
  44. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed too quiet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#1226)
    It's quiet
    too quiet.
  45. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed I was actually gonna call you town for it So uh

    Quote Originally Posted by yurkin (#1210)
    Tbf I'm trying make some content before I get the from Zork, I just want to turn off my screen because the light hurts my eyes

    Inb4 chemist calls me survivor for this post
    I was actually gonna call you town for it

    So uh
  46. Replies
    948
    Views
    35,880

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#941)
    I have no issues tbh
  47. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed hi I've been stressed all week ama

    hi I've been stressed all week ama
  48. Replies
    1,976
    Views
    11,429

    Strategy fascinating I'm gonna blame DLE for taking too...

    fascinating

    I'm gonna blame DLE for taking too long if that's okay with y'all
  49. Replies
    82
    Views
    702

    I guess I feel like they’d be connected in an...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#45)
    Seems like port and trip? Maybe cycle if you're like

    really stretching it
    I guess

    I feel like they’d be connected in an easier way though?
  50. Replies
    2,413
    Views
    7,708

    Completed The Lukundo

    ##Vote The Lukundo
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
CPR Doctor

The CPR Doctor may each night protect a person, but if the target is not actually saved from a kill, the CPR Doctor's protection will instead cause the target to die.