Search:

Type: Posts; User: Phighter

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.55 seconds.

  1. Replies
    59
    Views
    986

    Manual Trustworthy Liberal??

  2. Sign-Up Stopwatch Missing Person mor_tilt t om ...

  3. Sign-Up Day Long Turbo (1/15) 10amET-5PMET, Hour Long Phases

    Day long turbo for those of us needing to scratch the mafia itch

    I'm assuming we're gonna play a turbo 13er, can go bigger or smaller depending on sign-ups

    Will rand like ten-fifteen minutes before start:

    Phighter
    Chemist1422
    +11
  4. Sticky: I'm not here to campaign for myself for Wolf of...

    I'm not here to campaign for myself for Wolf of the Year, but also let's not give yearly awards to people who play two games/had more of a chance to shine because of the way Champs is formatted. That's what the single game awards are for.
  5. Replies
    59
    Views
    986

    Manual Is this not happening anymore, or...?

    Is this not happening anymore, or...?
  6. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint Bravo Manasi, take a bow

    Bravo @Manasi, take a bow
  7. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint “Cartoon” was added on It was a risky search...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#448)
    so did Phighter Google "naked blonde girl" to get that image
    “Cartoon” was added on

    It was a risky search at the office lmao
  8. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint Was not expecting to have to repress a full-body...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#280)
    Logic's threadmarks are the highlight of my day
    I do hope that your day gets better if my threadmarks are your highlight.
    Was not expecting to have to repress a full-body belly laugh coming into the thread today
  9. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint To a Manasi reveal: ...

    To a Manasi reveal:



    Received an update on Lads' location:

  10. sorry bud you'd might come in second lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#377)
    We need a category for most audacity so I can win something.
    sorry bud

    you'd might come in second lol
  11. Yes, they should be counted -- if you can't spend...

    Yes, they should be counted -- if you can't spend five seconds to click "open spoiler", then you have bigger problems than a player spoilering their vote.
  12. #32

    Thread: Spoilered Votes

    by Phighter
    Replies
    39
    Views
    949

    your post is immediately counteracted by the fact...

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#31)
    the whole point of votes being bigger in a bigger font and in this mega-wide white box is to make them easily visible

    spoilering stuff makes it not easily visible

    come the f on, this is kinda really obvious isnt it?
    your post is immediately counteracted by the fact it takes literally two seconds to scroll over to your signature or this post box and click "Show Spoiler"
  13. Replies
    59
    Views
    986

    Manual /in two mashes at once? oioi

    /in

    two mashes at once?

    oioi
  14. Replies
    7
    Views
    135

    90% sure, as you said, the posting in a game is...

    90% sure, as you said, the posting in a game is most determined by whoever grabs the ball and runs with it the most

    whistles in 49,000 posts
  15. #27

    Thread: Spoilered Votes

    by Phighter
    Replies
    39
    Views
    949

    Or, y'know, you could just click "View Spoiler" ...

    Or, y'know, you could just click "View Spoiler"

  16. #24

    Thread: Farewell

    by Phighter
    Replies
    35
    Views
    1,463

    I'm convinced one of the three things you're...

    I'm convinced one of the three things you're proud of was the epic fakeclaim you pulled that saved both of our asses that one time.

    Take care, see you around
  17. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint /in for the mash

    /in for the mash
  18. this was the thumbs up emoji before

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#280)
    As someone who’s watched Lukundo intensely figure out plays and ramble in wolf chat you can tell he has the same obsessive vibes previous winners have held, great nom 👌🏻
    this was the thumbs up emoji before
  19. As someone who’s watched Lukundo intensely figure...

    As someone who’s watched Lukundo intensely figure out plays and ramble in wolf chat you can tell he has the same obsessive vibes previous winners have held, great nom 👌🏻
  20. Replies
    69
    Views
    522

    "red tailed potatoes" lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#36)
    5th Description: BLOODYRAIN10001


    @BLOODYRAIN10001 has decided that that Phighter's red tailed potatoes are mice again, and also that they are thieves, this time, with the aid of a bespectacled moose in lieu of the elephant.

    Sunglasses Moose and Christmas mice steal money from under tree
    "red tailed potatoes"

    lmao
  21. Replies
    32
    Views
    1,110

    Light /in2 and/or /sub1

    /in2 and/or /sub1
  22. Replies
    47
    Views
    650

    Walrus twiddles fingers other people: alright give me...

    Quote Originally Posted by BLOODYRAIN10001 (#26)
    Last reminder before the first reveal happens.
    @iaafr @Owner Of A Lonely Heart @Moose
    If you're interested in playing remember to send in at least your first cat within the next 48 hours, thanks.
    @catgode
    >ill still try to sub something to appease you but jfc
    APPEASE ME PEASANT, I WILL SUBMIT ONE MIGHTY 'IOU' IN EXCHANGE, VALID FOR MINOR FAVORS WHEN IT'S NOT FINALS OR A SIMILARLY IMPORTANT TIME
    think of the weird $#@! you can only sub to me

    @Phighter
    and I have no idea if you were interested or not but I'll ping you too, blame yourself for posting
    twiddles fingers

    other people: alright give me two weeks let me sift through my music to find the perfect thing
    me: ok spotify what fits that I like
  23. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint sheepsaysmeep - Describe Sherlock Holmes - Paint

  24. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint catgode post your part of the chain and then...

    @catgode

    post your part of the chain and then tag the next person
  25. Postgame#2934

    Thread: Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia

    by Phighter
    Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Gg Thanks for the carry Lime

    Gg

    Thanks for the carry Lime
  26. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint Lads Christmas is over, time to post the paint...

    @Lads

    Christmas is over, time to post the paint lol
  27. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed you'll see it in my role flip

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#2892)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2890)
    counterclaim

    chemist visited no one last night

    ##Vote Marluxion
    How do you know that?
    you'll see it in my role flip
  28. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed we didn't have opposing jawns until today lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#2891)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2890)
    counterclaim

    chemist visited no one last night

    ##Vote Marluxion
    actually bull$#@!
    $#@!ing outed
    why didn't you counterclaim me yesterday
    we didn't have opposing jawns until today lol
  29. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed counterclaim chemist visited no one last night...

    counterclaim

    chemist visited no one last night

    ##Vote Marluxion
  30. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed wait what

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#2879)
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    CHEMIST VISITED MYC
    wait what
  31. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed aka shady af

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2878)
    so the two slots that decided to tunnel me for having opinions were both town

    great
    aka shady af
  32. Replies
    474
    Views
    5,517

    MS Paint In to paint

    In to paint
  33. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed explain hollowkatt and visor in the scum circle ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2761)
    Chem
    Pep
    [myc/Marl]
    Creature
    Phighter
    Jock
    Lime
    Visor
    HK
    explain hollowkatt and visor in the scum circle

    and creature above me, actually

    this is like almost the exact opposite world rn from me
  34. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed aka "i have a case for tomorrow" if it's any...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#2762)
    If we lynch scum today I may umm reduce the POE tonight.

    That said I have been holding back one suspect because I have no case to make, just gut, and I don't see a way to figure them out without a cop check.

    Will see how EOD goes.
    aka "i have a case for tomorrow"

    if it's any good, why not today?
  35. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed cool something's probably slightly off in my...

    cool

    something's probably slightly off in my town circle + Chemist

    but other than that alright

    still winnable, just tough
  36. #17

    Thread: Delayed proxy vote?

    by Phighter
    Replies
    20
    Views
    563

    I disagree about calling #1 angleshooting. It's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#12)
    Scenario 1:

    - Bob sets up a delayed vote on Sally near deadline.
    - This results in swinging the momentum and Sally gets mislynched.
    - When Bob is asked why they voted there/suspected for it, Bob says they set up a delayed vote and weren't around to know what has happened since they scheduled it, to ease the suspicion.

    Scenario 2:

    - Bob places a normal or small delay proxy vote on Sally near deadline.
    - This results in swinging the momentum and Sally gets mislynched.
    - When Bob is asked why they voted there/suspected for it, Bob says they set up a delayed vote and weren't around to know what has happened since they scheduled it, to ease the suspicion.

    Both of these cases are examples of angleshooting.
    I disagree about calling #1 angleshooting. It's deliberate play, and would probably be heavily suspected.

    I don't see how either of them are angleshooting, really. They're still going to be hammmered and questioned for why they set up in the first place, and any co-conspirators (purposeful or not) are going to look wolfy or be pushed on by wolves.

    I think it's at least worth testing in a handful of games, if a bad toxic meta springs up and it's not worthwhile, okay delete it, but otherwise could be helpful. I can run some small games in 2020 to test it if we'd like.
  37. #16

    Thread: Delayed proxy vote?

    by Phighter
    Replies
    20
    Views
    563

    What if you're town putting your votes in the...

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#13)
    I think a better implementation of proxy voting would be to allow players to assign another player AS their proxy to vote in their place.

    That way, there is no guessing as to the timing of the votes and accountability remains an issue. It also provides more flexibility to allow for changes in landscape.
    What if you're town putting your votes in the hand of scum?
  38. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Chemist1422 - borderline scum Creature - scum...

    Chemist1422 - borderline scum
    Creature - scum
    hollowkatt - borderline town
    Jockmcplop - borderline town
    Limestone - town
    Marluxion - tracker
    myc - doc
    PepperoniLover - cop/vig
    Phighter - town
    Visorslash -town

    so I have one of the claimants + Creature and that's bada boom? unless there's four scum in this line-up, in which case this isn't as easy as I want it to be
  39. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Visor and Lime are the easiest town in that lot ...

    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2752)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2751)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2750)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2747)
    My problem with the town gets Jack is that when I host flavor games I always throw the main character as gum just to throw up people who think that the main character has to be town
    Pepp was already obvious town before outing. Really pointless to talk about him
    You say this like i’ve read the game
    nah, just trying to help you exactly because you havent read the game!
    I mean if you really want to you can go for his 500-post ISO

    Helpful would be takes on Creature/Chem/Lime/Marl/Visor, like finding exclusions or one town there would be a big step
    Visor and Lime are the easiest town in that lot

    Both aren’t talking out their asses

    Scummiest in that lot are Marl and Creature

    Chemist probably shouldn’t be taken to endgame if we get that far, that dude borderline scummy
  40. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed You say this like i’ve read the game

    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2750)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2747)
    My problem with the town gets Jack is that when I host flavor games I always throw the main character as gum just to throw up people who think that the main character has to be town
    Pepp was already obvious town before outing. Really pointless to talk about him
    You say this like i’ve read the game
  41. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Unless scam have gotten a list of three flavor...

    Unless scam have gotten a list of three flavor claims, which they probably have
  42. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Because otherwise that’s too innocent children...

    Because otherwise that’s too innocent children that the town just get for free
  43. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed My problem with the town gets Jack is that when I...

    My problem with the town gets Jack is that when I host flavor games I always throw the main character as gum just to throw up people who think that the main character has to be town
  44. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed So mayor is more likely to be a scum role Or a...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2736)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2734)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2729)
    Thought: isn’t Jack Skelly the mayor of Halloween or whatever?
    No, there's a mayor character. Jack is kinda separateish?
    sorry, was wrongish. Jack is the leader of Halloween Town and the Pumpkin King, but not the Mayor.
    The Mayor was a two-faced guy. One face happy one sad
    So mayor is more likely to be a scum role

    Or a role with two powers?
  45. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed I went nowhere the night I was tracked if that...

    I went nowhere the night I was tracked if that helps
  46. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Thought: isn’t Jack Skelly the mayor of Halloween...

    Thought: isn’t Jack Skelly the mayor of Halloween or whatever?
  47. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Are you saying your town because people aren’t...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2717)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2716)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2712)
    Think Creature flips villager here just because there’s no coordination outside of his wagon
    Also this is wolfy, coming from a guy who could have wolf partners not voting him atm
    I don’t follow
    Are you saying your town because people aren’t voting you?
  48. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Also this is wolfy, coming from a guy who could...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2712)
    Think Creature flips villager here just because there’s no coordination outside of his wagon
    Also this is wolfy, coming from a guy who could have wolf partners not voting him atm
  49. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed It’s two days to Christmas. Two.

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2711)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2710)
    Not sure I understand the "lazy town" narrative coming from Visor when 90% of the game is almost 50 posts and above

    This isn't a mash
    cause there's a vast difference between the top posters and the rest? TwiszTed was lynched at 155 posts. That's still more than most people have total and he was lynched D1.
    There was a lot of lazy going on till basically you and visor replaced in.
    It’s two days to Christmas. Two.
  50. Replies
    2,939
    Views
    17,151

    Completed Every gave a half assed “no Pepperoni is town”...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2712)
    Think Creature flips villager here just because there’s no coordination outside of his wagon
    Every gave a half assed “no Pepperoni is town” when I pushed him

    🤷🏻♂️
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vigilante

The Vigilante may kill a player each night.