Search:

Type: Posts; User: Chemist1422

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.45 seconds.

  1. Postgame#331

    Thread: Turbo on the rocks!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    340
    Views
    797

    Completed wh

  2. Replies
    59
    Views
    988

    Manual Still in

    Still in
  3. Postgame#271

    Thread: Angels Anonymous Turbo!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    271
    Views
    901

    Completed I had to stop myself from outing my ID by...

    I had to stop myself from outing my ID by complimenting Abaddon's avatar lul
  4. Postgame#259

    Thread: Angels Anonymous Turbo!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    271
    Views
    901

    Completed don't mind me, i think i'm going to hit my head...

    don't mind me, i think i'm going to hit my head into my keyboard now.
  5. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed oh right I never got around to drawing that...

    oh right I never got around to drawing that wooloo for bbt
  6. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed wow I don’t get a ping :c

    wow I don’t get a ping :c
  7. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed remember that time keldeo claimed boq's flavor d1...

    remember that time keldeo claimed boq's flavor d1 and literally no one cared
  8. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed ez carry tbh let's pretend I did something

    ez carry tbh

    let's pretend I did something
  9. Postgame#4518

    Thread: 01/13 Low Power 17er

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,542
    Views
    15,506

    Completed Is there a working link to wolf chat The one...

    Is there a working link to wolf chat

    The one in the forum chat didn't work
  10. Postgame#4517

    Thread: 01/13 Low Power 17er

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,542
    Views
    15,506

    Completed "posting walls in lylo showing exactly why they...

    "posting walls in lylo showing exactly why they pushed where they did" tell accuracy still 100% tbh

    gg tho

    I should probably be mad about the first 2 days but eh I've gotten over it by now
  11. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed It was just a lack of positive vibes that I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#799)
    I caught Mill in S&F because either he or GG was lock scum because of my role so

    I as well am tired so I'll dive thru this tomorrow
    Yeah your role did me in, but I remember D1 you weren't feeling great about me for whatever reason.
    It was just a lack of positive vibes that I wanted to poke at
  12. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed I caught Mill in S&F because either he or GG was...

    I caught Mill in S&F because either he or GG was lock scum because of my role so

    I as well am tired so I'll dive thru this tomorrow
  13. Replies
    86
    Views
    459

    Walrus How am I still in 11th I haven’t had a song place...

    How am I still in 11th I haven’t had a song place below that
  14. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed baaaah

  15. #22

    Thread: MS Paint Mafia 2

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    21
    Views
    650

    Automated Yeah I’m just gonna table this for now, will try...

    Yeah I’m just gonna table this for now, will try to run it again at some point later on
  16. #17

    Thread: MS Paint Mafia 2

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    21
    Views
    650

    Automated Mantichora lendunistus Lycoris Michelle ...

    @Mantichora
    @lendunistus
    @Lycoris
    @Michelle
    @silmarils
    @zwerdjib
    @Duskfall
    @Thunal33
    @ladd
    @Relm
    @Arete

    Pushing game start back until Wednesday, same time as previously put

    If this changes anything for you please let me know asap
  17. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed RNP do I need to t-pose on you can wooloo...

    RNP do I need to t-pose on you

    can wooloo t-pose?

    god i hope not
  18. Day 7#4760

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed kears123 gg

    ##Vote kears123

    gg
  19. Day 7#4748

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed Mikey probably yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4746)
    wisdom/mikey crossvote is also fine

    I’d probably vote Mikey in that situation?
    I trust you more than Anticlimax so if I'm going to be in a crossvote I'd prefer you to decide my opponent.
    Mikey probably yeah
  20. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed anyway I’m just kinda along for the ride

    anyway I’m just kinda along for the ride
  21. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed I do buy this though So

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#587)
    RNP/Logic is the only Logic team I really see tbh
    I do buy this though

    So
  22. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed :woweek:

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#585)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#581)
    sup
    lock scum lynch this guy this is a 100% scum tell tbqh
    :woweek:
  23. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed RNP/Logic is the only Logic team I really see tbh

    RNP/Logic is the only Logic team I really see tbh
  24. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed we perish probably

    Quote Originally Posted by qva (#579)
    so uh what happens if we mislynch again exactly
    we perish probably
  25. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed sup

  26. Day 7#4746

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed wisdom/mikey crossvote is also fine I’d...

    wisdom/mikey crossvote is also fine

    I’d probably vote Mikey in that situation?
  27. Day 7#4743

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed That’s from your point of view though And from...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anticlimax (#4742)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4740)
    Actually

    I kinda want Anti and Mikey to crossvote maybe

    hmm
    I don't see the strategic value of that, if we're TvT that's game over
    I'd almost rather have kears and wisdom crossvote since fmpov there is always a scum there and it takes one scum vote off the board
    That’s from your point of view though

    And from mine I think you/Mikey is more likely to have a scum
  28. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed he would probably flex on me or something like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#519)
    I'm still confbiasing on RNP w especially due to the lack of reaction from my flip

    lemme run some VCA
    would he react if he was town iyo
    he would probably flex on me or something like that
  29. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed or not apparently I can't pull up retro VCs

    or not apparently I can't pull up retro VCs
  30. Replies
    916
    Views
    6,729

    Completed I'm still confbiasing on RNP w especially due to...

    I'm still confbiasing on RNP w especially due to the lack of reaction from my flip

    lemme run some VCA
  31. Day 7#4740

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed Actually I kinda want Anti and Mikey to...

    Actually

    I kinda want Anti and Mikey to crossvote maybe

    hmm
  32. Day 7#4739

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed should we do vote order I'd do mikey > wisdom...

    should we do vote order

    I'd do mikey > wisdom > anti > kears > self if so
  33. Day 7#4735

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed I don't think that's that atrocious of a vote...

    I don't think that's that atrocious of a vote history tbh

    If you check their postcount D1 compared to D2-D5 (from what I remember) the more static votes check out
  34. Day 7#4731

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed theory bunnelby was a randed kill

    theory

    bunnelby was a randed kill
  35. Day 7#4730

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed sorry what okay so it’s kears and either me or...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4727)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4726)
    So scum was not pressured here.

    Bunnelby didn't even vote.

    This is the worst nk scum could ever do.

    Which two persons here are the least experienced here?
    You and kears I think
    Me? I've played 500+ games lol. Only new to this site.
    sorry what

    okay so it’s kears and either me or mikey
  36. Day 7#4727

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed You and kears I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4726)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4709)
    Food Mafia! Day 6 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Whitewater Hysteria Wisdom (15), kears123 (27), Anticlimax (14)
    2 Bunnelby Chemist1422 (17), Whitewater Hysteria (78)
    1 kears123 [NSM] Mikey (14)
    1 Not voting Bunnelby (44)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Whitewater Hysteria was lynched. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Food Mafia!

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 6 has ended.

    Day 6 ended at 8:00 PM EST on Friday, January 17th, 2020.
    So scum was not pressured here.

    Bunnelby didn't even vote.

    This is the worst nk scum could ever do.

    Which two persons here are the least experienced here?
    You and kears I think
  37. Day 7#4723

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed I guess Kears is the person I’m most unlikely to...

    I guess Kears is the person I’m most unlikely to vote today? Maybe?
  38. Day 7#4722

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed I’m leaning towards voting Mikey because he feels...

    I’m leaning towards voting Mikey because he feels like he was coasting

    There might be ideas with scum!Anti somewhere but that feels like tinfoil
  39. Day 7#4721

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed Everyone I need to reevaluate after the Bun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4720)
    Okay Chem I need to town clear you here. What's your PoE?
    Everyone

    I need to reevaluate after the Bun kill
  40. Day 7#4717

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed I’m being trolled right That is the only...

    I’m being trolled right

    That is the only explanation for this nightkill that I see
  41. Day 7#4715

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed what

  42. Day 6#4701

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed gonna eat dinner and probably won’t be back for...

    gonna eat dinner and probably won’t be back for EoD

    fine with these wagons

    Chem
    Anti
    Kears
    Wisdom
    Mikey
    WWH
    Bun

    In case I die
  43. Day 6#4661

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed “last time” refers to the last time I was doing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4658)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4587)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4078)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4076)
    i think chemist could be mafia if duk3 is town or something because lukundo barely tried to defend himself

    i also think bunnelby could be mafia if lord darkblade is town
    that would make sense if it was vice versa

    but last time I bussed Lukundo he kept pinging me telling me not to kill him

    it was in the monopoly game I linked earlier
    I heard you guys liked scumslips?
    “last time” refers to the last time I was doing it regardless of whether I was or not at that time

    how is that a scumslip at all
  44. Day 6#4659

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed there’s a difference between a compromise lynch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4651)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4647)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4645)
    perhaps.gif

    probably not tho
    Yeah, you'll compromise on me but not Mikey, I see how it is.
    compromise lynching a day before LyLo just gives the wolves easy choices of mislynch
    Yes, exactly my point.
    there’s a difference between a compromise lynch and not wanting to be in a 1-1-1-1-1 vote

    I’m a coward don’t judge me
  45. Day 6#4651

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed compromise lynching a day before LyLo just gives...

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4647)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4642)
    Can we compromise on Mikey?
    perhaps.gif

    probably not tho
    Yeah, you'll compromise on me but not Mikey, I see how it is.
    compromise lynching a day before LyLo just gives the wolves easy choices of mislynch
  46. Day 6#4645

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed perhaps.gif probably not tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#4642)
    Can we compromise on Mikey?
    perhaps.gif

    probably not tho
  47. Day 6#4633

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed kears is a girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Anticlimax (#4628)
    I don't exactly like how kears did his analysis
    it's analyzing scum moves outside of context while not analyzing the living players in the game context
    kears is a girl
  48. Day 6#4631

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed Bun, my vote is on them

    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#4613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4612)
    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#4611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4610)
    I’ll move to WWH at EoD maybe but I still would kinda rather Bun go
    Why at EoD though?
    Because it’s not my #1 lynch
    What is?
    Bun, my vote is on them
  49. Day 6#4612

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed Because it’s not my #1 lynch

    Quote Originally Posted by kears123 (#4611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#4610)
    I’ll move to WWH at EoD maybe but I still would kinda rather Bun go
    Why at EoD though?
    Because it’s not my #1 lynch
  50. Day 6#4610

    Thread: Food Mafia!

    by Chemist1422
    Replies
    4,776
    Views
    16,549

    Completed I’ll move to WWH at EoD maybe but I still would...

    I’ll move to WWH at EoD maybe but I still would kinda rather Bun go
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vigilante

The Vigilante may kill a player each night.