Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logic

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Is that really the hill you want to die on?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1864)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1862)
    Really important reading for players who aren't familiar with MU:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Toganim%29

    Not as vital but also useful here:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Hankerchief%29
    I'm not reading this crap made by people who don't understand the first thing about wolf game.
    Is that really the hill you want to die on?
  2. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Voting to sleep is probably our best bet here, so...

    Voting to sleep is probably our best bet here, so long as we don't hammer it and end the day early.

    Unless we are in agreement about the most solidly scummy player, our votes today should end up on being to sleep.
  3. Thunderdome Hey, it's my favorite. I just remember it being...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#33)
    Return of the Jedi
    Hey, it's my favorite.
    I just remember it being critically panned.
  4. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Are you comparing yourself to Sisyphus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#1814)
    Slanking Up That Hill
    Are you comparing yourself to Sisyphus?
  5. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread So, this is where things are going to get funny....

    So, this is where things are going to get funny.

    I'm going to vote Om to tie it
    Om should vote Spiderz for self-prez.
    Then if CLU is as hard townreading spiderz as he says he is, he will join me on Om.

    ##Vote OM Room
    🍿
  6. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread https://i.imgur.com/Tt8hy88_d.webp?maxwidth=640&sh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1795)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1790)
    wait

    wait

    katze (69)
    Katze can no longer post for the day.
  7. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread The only vote I think I am going to hate is Edj...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1764)
    Champs Practice Game 2: (Not So) Classic Movies Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Spiderz Lemonfairy (35), Schiavetto (6)
    2 ComicallyLongUsername OM Room (16), Logic (52)
    2 OM Room Spiderz (10), Wiml (73)
    2 Logic ComicallyLongUsername (28), katze (57)
    1 Edjeanerations MendesHotter (25)
    1 Not voting Edjeanerations (12)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, May 7th, 2021. There are 1620421260000 remaining.
    The only vote I think I am going to hate is Edj deciding to OMGUS Mendes.
  8. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread https://media1.tenor.com/images/293ef5cb83587d2c30...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1762)
    i come out of reading spiderz posts wanting a drink

    and thinking they might be a villager again

    weh

    ##Vote Logic heres the vote you wanted :')
  9. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread You're supposed to pick. That's the purpose of...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1758)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1756)
    @katze
    Why are you still withholding your vote?
    because im a wolf
    because im multitasking a bit while reading the ISOs of the players im considering voting
    because im scared

    pick 1-3
    You're supposed to pick.
    That's the purpose of the question. Lol
  10. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Edjeanerations Same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1756)
    @katze
    Why are you still withholding your vote?
    @Edjeanerations
    Same question.
  11. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread katze Why are you still withholding your vote?

    @katze
    Why are you still withholding your vote?
  12. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread ComicallyLongUsername Last I looked you were...

    @ComicallyLongUsername

    Last I looked you were townreading Katze and Spiderz, whilst scumreading me and OM.

    Who else do you have a read other than null on?
  13. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread So you think that interaction with Kaif is "TvT,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1723)
    Anyways, Logic's post seem fine? I think you are voting CLU out of annoyance, bumping what Wiml said abt that, look at their day one interactions with Kaif @Logic.
    So you think that interaction with Kaif is "TvT, never rescind"?

    Because I'm not there.
  14. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread So you're saying that you TMI spew as a wolf? ;)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1742)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1739)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1738)
    Not to brag or anything but in my first forum game I had both wolves at the bottom of my first ever reads list and made it very clear that I they were never, ever partnered.
    So in some ways the more I play the worse I perform.
    I probably make better reads as a wolf than villager

    but I think I've learned to trust my gut more than when I initially started because I find it's more accurate than whatever is going on in my head
    So you're saying that you TMI spew as a wolf?

    Gotcha.
  15. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Someone talk to me about Mendes? I don't have...

    Someone talk to me about Mendes?

    I don't have a read there.
  16. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Pretty much about 1635. But if clu flips red, I...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1722)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1720)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1719)
    gamer time

    @Logic are you available for a ~time sensitive~ question
    AMA
    when did you start townreading me, and why

    good thing i refreshed right before i started eating
    Pretty much about 1635.
    But if clu flips red, I think that paints a real bad picture of you and Spiderz. Moreso for spiderz.
  17. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread AMA

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1719)
    gamer time

    @Logic are you available for a ~time sensitive~ question
    AMA
  18. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I can support a chop of OM Room. If that's mafia,...

    I can support a chop of OM Room. If that's mafia, I'll shelve CLU.
  19. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I think CLU is a wolf, banking on some "twtbaw"...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1711)
    Logic do you think CLU is a wolf here or are you voting him out of annoyance?
    I think CLU is a wolf, banking on some "twtbaw" vibes. It also makes me strongly question Spiderz since CLU is so heavily shielding him.

    And so far CLU's biggest scumread of the game was almost certainly the NK, since Coffee is almost never anything but a vigshot.
  20. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread For anyone paying attention, this is high...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1706)
    Also how am I not sharing something? Lol. There is nothing to go on about you other than your awful tone and what you havent given us.

    You need to analyze the past days. Seriously. Get to it.
    For anyone paying attention, this is high liklihood of CLU TMIing me town.
  21. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread CLU: awful tone? ✅ Analysis? ❌ Giving us...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1706)
    Also how am I not sharing something? Lol. There is nothing to go on about you other than your awful tone and what you havent given us.

    You need to analyze the past days. Seriously. Get to it.
    CLU:
    awful tone? ✅
    Analysis? ❌
    Giving us anything? ❌
  22. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread See, now here is you literally twisting my words....

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1700)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1684)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1681)
    I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because the level zero take is that his partners are you (Katze) and Spiderz, both of whom I'm townreading.

    BUT saying I'm about equal to spiderz yet you don't want to chop me is a
    since when are you townreading me 👀

    and uh, honestly its hard to put my head in this game today but my mindset is

    there's a lot of villagery players alive, we've basically only pushed villagers all game, the wolves are probably powerwolfing hard (the criteria for this in my pov is pretty small) or UTR (which your slot fits perfectly)

    whenever i tried to get your slot voted, basically nothing happened. which would weird me out a lot more in a more active game, but even when i tried to get it CFDed at EoD only Wiml followed despite a few other names being around
    Well, try again. Though I wonder if CLU'll apply the same "go for inactives, not someone talking" defense that he applied to deflect attention from spiderz when he was being discussed.
    Here you are twisting my words again.

    What is with you with this.

    The reason I dont want to lynch spiderz is because he has actual logic behind his post and you can tell his brain is doing work.

    He wasn't even remotely on the chopping block when I made the post proposing we lynch low-posters over the people keeping the thread alive.
    See, now here is you literally twisting my words.

    I said "spider was being discussed"
    Not that he was under thread. Not that he was a wagon. That "he was being discussed"
    And you almost went to crazy-town defending that what you said wasn't in defense of him under threat.

    I never claimed it so, either.
    ##Vote ComicallyLongUsername
  23. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Funny how you say I'm twisting your words when...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1698)

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Let's assume for a second that the only people eligible for chopping are the 5 with a vote.

    Who are you moving to of your vote isn't taking off?
    oh i should probably not skip this

    spiderz/you/om/CLU/edj in that order, probably?

    first and last two are kinda interchangable
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1668)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1665)
    You're also supposed to convince people why you are right.

    So where's that play-action?
    I've done enough convincing previously. You need to catch up on the game instead of trying to look good in the present (again, a classic wolf move).

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1666)
    gamestate has been stale literally all game 🙃

    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn

    its not the abrasion its the "this game is lost gg" thing you've done like 4 times more than anything
    We have lost.
    Can you point to me where you convinced anyone of a scum? Because the one case I saw in your iso was that little was scum, and you used nothing but "feels" to support your theory.

    So, since you are scumreading me, could you define your reasons in a way that actually reflects reality? Because it was gutfeels before, reading between the lines next, and now it's that I'm "trying hard to look good."

    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1672)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1644)
    Take into account everything a slot has done.
    I can't run from or explain what the previous occupant has done, but if you think the behavior of my predecessor is scummy, explain it; but don't ignore what I have brought to the game.
    The whole issue is that your slot has literally done nothing. I don't think that's a reason to vote someone when their sub can be helpful
    Cool, Edjean, give me someone you're scumreading.
    Or someone you're townreading.


    You are twisting my words. It's all of the above for why I scumread you. I didn't gutfeel you, then stop and just think you are scum because you're trying to hard to look good, it's both of those things and more.


    At this point its pretty impossible to ignore, if you were town you would AT LEAST have gone and analyzed the previous two EoD. This game isn't even that long so.
    Funny how you say I'm twisting your words when literally nothing you say accurately describes what I'm doing.

    I've looked at VCAs. Those EODs don't point to my slot being anything other than a do-nothing vegetable, so if you think you have an alternate explanation, I've been begging you to share something.

    I've been shading you because you are misrepresenting every goddamn thing I do.
  24. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Well, try again. Though I wonder if CLU'll apply...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1681)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    its more "who i want to kill today"

    i dont have any cases of any of you as i disappointingly haven't really brought myself to fully rereading everything like i wanted to

    altho im still unconvinced the spiderz thing earlier wasnt an actual slip lol


    i'd probably prioritize not killing you today for the sole reason that you are actually a readable player in that slot

    admittedly you haven't swayed me too much today but you haven't like, made me want to murderize you

    hopefully when i wake up my perpetual inability to convince myself to do work in this game will be lessened but in the meantime thats where im at
    I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because the level zero take is that his partners are you (Katze) and Spiderz, both of whom I'm townreading.

    BUT saying I'm about equal to spiderz yet you don't want to chop me is a
    since when are you townreading me 👀

    and uh, honestly its hard to put my head in this game today but my mindset is

    there's a lot of villagery players alive, we've basically only pushed villagers all game, the wolves are probably powerwolfing hard (the criteria for this in my pov is pretty small) or UTR (which your slot fits perfectly)

    whenever i tried to get your slot voted, basically nothing happened. which would weird me out a lot more in a more active game, but even when i tried to get it CFDed at EoD only Wiml followed despite a few other names being around
    Well, try again. Though I wonder if CLU'll apply the same "go for inactives, not someone talking" defense that he applied to deflect attention from spiderz when he was being discussed.
  25. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread To clarify this part: few other worlds make sense...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1681)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    its more "who i want to kill today"

    i dont have any cases of any of you as i disappointingly haven't really brought myself to fully rereading everything like i wanted to

    altho im still unconvinced the spiderz thing earlier wasnt an actual slip lol


    i'd probably prioritize not killing you today for the sole reason that you are actually a readable player in that slot

    admittedly you haven't swayed me too much today but you haven't like, made me want to murderize you

    hopefully when i wake up my perpetual inability to convince myself to do work in this game will be lessened but in the meantime thats where im at
    I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because the level zero take is that his partners are you (Katze) and Spiderz, both of whom I'm townreading.

    BUT saying I'm about equal to spiderz yet you don't want to chop me is a
    To clarify this part: few other worlds make sense to me right now with CLU at the center.
  26. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1675)
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    its more "who i want to kill today"

    i dont have any cases of any of you as i disappointingly haven't really brought myself to fully rereading everything like i wanted to

    altho im still unconvinced the spiderz thing earlier wasnt an actual slip lol


    i'd probably prioritize not killing you today for the sole reason that you are actually a readable player in that slot

    admittedly you haven't swayed me too much today but you haven't like, made me want to murderize you

    hopefully when i wake up my perpetual inability to convince myself to do work in this game will be lessened but in the meantime thats where im at
    I low-key hate that I'm scumreading CLU because the level zero take is that his partners are you (Katze) and Spiderz, both of whom I'm townreading.

    BUT saying I'm about equal to spiderz yet you don't want to chop me is a
  27. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Let's assume for a second that the only people eligible for chopping are the 5 with a vote.

    Who are you moving to of your vote isn't taking off?
    oh i should probably not skip this

    spiderz/you/om/CLU/edj in that order, probably?

    first and last two are kinda interchangable
    Ok, why am I just about as scummy as spiderz, why is Om effectively null, and what makes clu and edj pretty much the same level of towniness?
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1668)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1665)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1661)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1599)
    I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked for TLDR

    I disagree with your description of my behavior, because it's wrong on so many levels.

    I responded to wiml's excitement to see me with the same. I then townread Wiml after reading.

    I literally gave a soft scumread of Katze. What on earth are you reading?
    I'm reading between the lines and not just at what you say. Lol, that is what you're supposed to do.
    You're also supposed to convince people why you are right.

    So where's that play-action?
    I've done enough convincing previously. You need to catch up on the game instead of trying to look good in the present (again, a classic wolf move).

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1660)
    Gamestate is oddly stale with 5 vanity wagons.
    gamestate has been stale literally all game 🙃

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1664)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1635)
    i want CLU to be a wolf more than i actually think they're a wolf ☕
    Wtf I thought we were on good terms

    WHy the $%#! does everyone hate me in this game. I am not even that abrasive. God damn
    its not the abrasion its the "this game is lost gg" thing you've done like 4 times more than anything
    We have lost.
    Can you point to me where you convinced anyone of a scum? Because the one case I saw in your iso was that little was scum, and you used nothing but "feels" to support your theory.

    So, since you are scumreading me, could you define your reasons in a way that actually reflects reality? Because it was gutfeels before, reading between the lines next, and now it's that I'm "trying hard to look good."

    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1672)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1644)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1642)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1617)
    idk how some people write wallpost after wallpost every game

    im drained and that last post was the culmination of more hours than id like to admit

    i kinda still wanna vote spiderz or logic today aorn tho
    I don't understand why you would want to get logic today. What would be the reason for voting someone out who just joined when they may be able to see things from a new perspective? I don't think voting someone based off of their slot's activity is a good idea at all
    Take into account everything a slot has done.
    I can't run from or explain what the previous occupant has done, but if you think the behavior of my predecessor is scummy, explain it; but don't ignore what I have brought to the game.
    The whole issue is that your slot has literally done nothing. I don't think that's a reason to vote someone when their sub can be helpful
    Cool, Edjean, give me someone you're scumreading.
    Or someone you're townreading.
  28. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread You're also supposed to convince people why you...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1661)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1599)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1581)
    That's cool.
    Can you expand upon your thoughts?
    Your analysis is focused on trying to get on people's good sides (Wiml, Katze) and trying to appear towny "Can you expand upon your thoughts?" rather than trying to solve the game.

    You have 3 days of $%#! to dig into but your focused on your appearance first and foremost.
    I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked for TLDR

    I disagree with your description of my behavior, because it's wrong on so many levels.

    I responded to wiml's excitement to see me with the same. I then townread Wiml after reading.

    I literally gave a soft scumread of Katze. What on earth are you reading?
    I'm reading between the lines and not just at what you say. Lol, that is what you're supposed to do.
    You're also supposed to convince people why you are right.

    So where's that play-action?
  29. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Gamestate is oddly stale with 5 vanity wagons. ...

    Gamestate is oddly stale with 5 vanity wagons.

    Let's assume for a second that the only people eligible for chopping are the 5 with a vote.

    Who are you moving to of your vote isn't taking off?

    Edjean is the one I like the best of the 4 non-me options, followed by probably spiderz. And CLU is "I want this slot to be scum, but I think it's probably just town"

    OM still hasn't responded to the questions I asked, so that's where I'm most inclined to vote.
  30. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread See also damn near rvery powerwolf when question...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1652)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1647)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1631)
    see: NKA

    Latest posts around how we've lost

    and then stopped talking himself up

    something felt weird in that change
    he stopped calling himself an awesome mafia player therefore he's scum?
    (this might be an oversimplified version of what point you're trying to make but I'm trying to say I don't get it)
    I've seen this more by Mafia than townies.

    D1: "I'm awesome! Mafia, fear my reads!" *chops a villager*
    D2: " I'm pretty good. Mafia beware! *chops a villager
    D3: "oh man. I'm not as good as I remember. Don't chop me, I'm town and I give up, k?"
    *proceeds to try to chop another villager*
    out of curiosity

    can you cite some examples so i know this isn't a complete lie?
    See also damn near rvery powerwolf when question Ed on their reads of dead villas.

    "Don't mind me, I'm allowed to be wrong, jeez guys, don't take me too seriously."
    Etc
  31. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Most notably in my mind: Champs, season 5, game...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1652)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1647)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1631)
    see: NKA

    Latest posts around how we've lost

    and then stopped talking himself up

    something felt weird in that change
    he stopped calling himself an awesome mafia player therefore he's scum?
    (this might be an oversimplified version of what point you're trying to make but I'm trying to say I don't get it)
    I've seen this more by Mafia than townies.

    D1: "I'm awesome! Mafia, fear my reads!" *chops a villager*
    D2: " I'm pretty good. Mafia beware! *chops a villager
    D3: "oh man. I'm not as good as I remember. Don't chop me, I'm town and I give up, k?"
    *proceeds to try to chop another villager*
    out of curiosity

    can you cite some examples so i know this isn't a complete lie?
    Most notably in my mind: Champs, season 5, game 8. That game is cursed. And not just because I lost.
  32. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I've seen this more by Mafia than townies. D1:...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1647)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1631)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1621)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    Remind me why you think CLU is a wolf please?
    see: NKA

    Latest posts around how we've lost

    and then stopped talking himself up

    something felt weird in that change
    he stopped calling himself an awesome mafia player therefore he's scum?
    (this might be an oversimplified version of what point you're trying to make but I'm trying to say I don't get it)
    I've seen this more by Mafia than townies.

    D1: "I'm awesome! Mafia, fear my reads!" *chops a villager*
    D2: " I'm pretty good. Mafia beware! *chops a villager
    D3: "oh man. I'm not as good as I remember. Don't chop me, I'm town and I give up, k?"
    *proceeds to try to chop another villager*
  33. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Take into account everything a slot has done. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Edjeanerations (#1642)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1617)
    idk how some people write wallpost after wallpost every game

    im drained and that last post was the culmination of more hours than id like to admit

    i kinda still wanna vote spiderz or logic today aorn tho
    I don't understand why you would want to get logic today. What would be the reason for voting someone out who just joined when they may be able to see things from a new perspective? I don't think voting someone based off of their slot's activity is a good idea at all
    Take into account everything a slot has done.
    I can't run from or explain what the previous occupant has done, but if you think the behavior of my predecessor is scummy, explain it; but don't ignore what I have brought to the game.
  34. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Hahaha. "Hmmmmm. Aw yisss Mood"

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1638)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1637)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1635)
    i want CLU to be a wolf more than i actually think they're a wolf ☕

    'ed
    this is indecipherable thank you
    Hahaha.
    "Hmmmmm.
    Aw yisss
    Mood"
  35. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread OM Room I'm waiting on an answer to this in order...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1633)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    Which one, and why?
    (Ngl, I'm tilted at his presentation)
    @OM Room I'm waiting on an answer to this in order to sort you.
  36. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread :philosoraptor::awwyiss: :mu:'ed

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1635)
    i want CLU to be a wolf more than i actually think they're a wolf ☕

    'ed
  37. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Addendum: I'm tilted at this presentation as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1633)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    Which one, and why?
    (Ngl, I'm tilted at his presentation)
    Addendum: I'm tilted at this presentation as well.
  38. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I also picked up on this. CLU/OMr not w/w

    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1631)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1621)
    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    Remind me why you think CLU is a wolf please?
    see: NKA

    Latest posts around how we've lost

    and then stopped talking himself up

    something felt weird in that change
    I also picked up on this.
    CLU/OMr not w/w
  39. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Which one, and why? (Ngl, I'm tilted at his...

    Quote Originally Posted by OM Room (#1620)
    One of these is probably scum with CLU
    Which one, and why?
    (Ngl, I'm tilted at his presentation)
  40. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread https://media1.tenor.com/images/eca0e1424a0f118fec...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#1609)
    Don't have much in particular to point out but Logic's entrance has been pretty decent. Generally his thought progression seems good (stuff like pointing out one of my posts that he thought was wolfy then going to ISO me first / briefly then coming out with more of a townread seems natural and it's how I'd expect him to read my slot too seeing as I think I've been relatively obvious town for the majority of the game since I subbed in).

    Putting it here because it's something I I myself on but half of the reason Logic's slot has been so low on my list has been because of PoE (as in, everyone else being townier) moreso than the fact that Angry made 1-2 awkward posts so I think generally giving him the space to catch up (and hopefully raise the bar, if town) is the best call.

    Him being friendly is NAI though because he's just generally a nice person in and out of games.
    Pocket successful?
  41. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread CLU is being aggressive in a sense I find...

    CLU is being aggressive in a sense I find normally comes from townies.

    But if I flip first, give CLU a second glance, and if he flips red, I think he's spewed Mendes town.
  42. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread That pinged me for a second but I'd wager that it...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1602)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1468)
    Ofc it was TvT, again, ##Vote OM Room

    @clu so much for "best" "player"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1475)
    Ofc it was TvT, again, ##Vote OM Room

    @clu so much for "best" "player"
    my brain just reminded me that last night i thought this was an honest to god scumslip

    i dont see how they just accidentally post this 90 minutes later so in my head it was >rand to be pre-written, and if it was pre-written then its just TMIing CC V

    shrugze

    im tired of staring at isos why did i tell myself to do this
    That pinged me for a second but I'd wager that it was a result of hitting back and then enter in an attempt to refresh the page.
  43. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I suppose it takes one to know one. *Looks at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#1600)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1593)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1591)
    ive been doing this on and off for hours, did plus a solid hour or two last night. my brain is too ADHD to do this right now but i want to figure this game out. is struggle.

    then i look at how much i have done and its disappointingly little

    ugh.

    do you have anything youd like to talk about maybe it'll get my head in the right mindset for this
    You read manga? We could talk about manga
    weeb spotted
    I suppose it takes one to know one.
    *Looks at avatar*
  44. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I am guilty of overly friendly. That's my...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1590)
    Killing Logic isn't ideal due to lack of associations with others I will say that but he is very scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1592)
    @Spiderz
    @Lemonfairy

    This is the last time I will call on you two. Vote Logic with me.

    His stuff so far gives me a bad vibe, overly friendly that immediately cracked the second I poked him. You must see it too.
    I am guilty of overly friendly. That's my default.

    But cracked? Where? Show me anything that even resembles where I cracked.

    Your assessment of me looking scummy is not explained beyond "bad vibes" and "cracked" and that doesn't describe my posts in the slightest.
  45. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1581)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1576)
    Are you mistaking me for someone else?
    Because I haven't asked for why anyone has voted my slot yet.
    Yea, I don't like you at all.
    That's cool.
    Can you expand upon your thoughts?
    Your analysis is focused on trying to get on people's good sides (Wiml, Katze) and trying to appear towny "Can you expand upon your thoughts?" rather than trying to solve the game.

    You have 3 days of $%#! to dig into but your focused on your appearance first and foremost.
    I do have 3 days to dig into. It's why I asked for TLDR

    I disagree with your description of my behavior, because it's wrong on so many levels.

    I responded to wiml's excitement to see me with the same. I then townread Wiml after reading.

    I literally gave a soft scumread of Katze. What on earth are you reading?
  46. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread That's cool. Can you expand upon your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1576)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1571)
    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
    We vote you because your analysis is more focused on trying to get on people's good sides and appear towny rather than trying to actually solve anything.
    Are you mistaking me for someone else?
    Because I haven't asked for why anyone has voted my slot yet.
    Yea, I don't like you at all.
    That's cool.
    Can you expand upon your thoughts?
  47. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Are you mistaking me for someone else? Because I...

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicallyLongUsername (#1574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1571)
    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
    We vote you because your analysis is more focused on trying to get on people's good sides and appear towny rather than trying to actually solve anything.
    Are you mistaking me for someone else?
    Because I haven't asked for why anyone has voted my slot yet.
  48. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread :shifty: It's hard for me to respond to this...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1570)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1569)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1568)
    yeah im working on finishing some work although i did a lot less than i hoped to do yesterday

    having an actual readable player in that deadslot is a nice boost to my wim though tbh

    especially a good player

    you're free to omgus me tho ive tried getting your slot killed 😹
    Katze sus for this alone.
    (J/k on the sus, but I do question your judgement)
    :P from what i've seen/heard i'd say my judgement is fine, but

    i don't think you can question that you're a couple levels above someone who posted 5 times in 2 days, at least?

    It's hard for me to respond to this specific portion other than to say I will certainly be more readable and provide more to the gamestate than a five-poster that gave no reads.
  49. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO. I...

    I don't like what I see in the OM room ISO.

    I feel like I've played with OMR before, but I can't think of specific games.

    I'm gonna ask a TLDR of @katze and @Spiderz why they voted/are voting there. (For sheeping purposes, obv)

    Can anyone else give me a towncase? (Sheeping purposes, maybe)
  50. Replies
    1,876
    Views
    9,177

    Game Thread Katze sus for this alone. (J/k on the sus, but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1568)
    yeah im working on finishing some work although i did a lot less than i hoped to do yesterday

    having an actual readable player in that deadslot is a nice boost to my wim though tbh

    especially a good player

    you're free to omgus me tho ive tried getting your slot killed 😹
    Katze sus for this alone.
    (J/k on the sus, but I do question your judgement)
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Judge

The Judge may each night choose to kill someone who was on the lynch bandwagon during the most recent day phase.