Search:

Type: Posts; User: Boquise

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.24 seconds.

  1. Postgame#1893

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed it showed in... d1 at least. I have realised...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1891)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1888)
    super well played spirit and tsp! GG!

    Also gg townie teammates. Sorry for being boqy in D2 and stuff. I am kinda dying irl due to stress and I think that affected my way to get my thoughts forward.
    tbh, I am happy for u that u were more free/expressive with ur reads and it really showed tbh!!

    So glad u felt better!
    it showed in... d1 at least.
    I have realised that I am over-sensitive to scum reads come from a place of "I do not understand how you think/the way you think is wrong" because I have ASD and it sounds to me that it is my brain that is faulty and that I shouldn't just play (which is a conclusion my GAD assists me coming to) because my way of thinking/approaching doesnt fit in regardless how accurate I am and stuff. It is not something I ever use as a defence in mafia tho because thats dirty, so I feel kinda locked. This is probably being extra more than usual due to irl stress with work, and how I feel like I have observed a pattern now after several years tbh

    but uh
    that was not meant to be a long post
    thanks for your words tbh!
    sorry for voting you
  2. Postgame#1892

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed and here sits boquise yelling into a storm smh tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#720)
    Mafia League Match Two Game Two Day 1 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Porscha Eren Yeager (70), TripleHaven (59), arogame123 (100)
    2 Spirit Boquise (68), Porscha (65)
    2 TripleHaven Princess Neon (82), DoctorZeus (69)
    1 Boquise Spirit (26)
    1 Princess Neon Art3mis (31)
    1 arogame123 fluffy rabbit (89)
    1 Not voting tonystarkprime (15)


    View Vote History

    Porscha was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 19th, 2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1238)
    Mafia League Match Two Game Two Day 2 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 TripleHaven arogame123 (72), Spirit (39), Eren Yeager (77), DoctorZeus (84), Art3mis (47)
    1 Spirit Boquise (69)
    1 Boquise TripleHaven (30)
    1 Eren Yeager tonystarkprime (52)


    View Vote History

    TripleHaven was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022.
    and here sits boquise yelling into a storm smh tbh
  3. Postgame#1889

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed thank you sister tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#1880)
    I'm still proud of Boquise
    thank you sister tbh
  4. Postgame#1888

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed super well played spirit and tsp! GG! Also gg...

    super well played spirit and tsp! GG!

    Also gg townie teammates. Sorry for being boqy in D2 and stuff. I am kinda dying irl due to stress and I think that affected my way to get my thoughts forward.
  5. Postgame#1886

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed the caught for the wrong reasons is a real beast...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1883)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1879)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1816)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1809)
    oh by him I meant both of them
    ..ok?
    it was at this moment that i began thinking that tsp is a wolf lmao
    I got really scared but it was true and also what I would have said as town
    the caught for the wrong reasons is a real beast ngl tbh
  6. Postgame#1884

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i think that they played great there. Like no way...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1877)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1873)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1862)
    Ggs, lose is entirely on me.

    I no voted Spirit day 1 and then switched off tsp.

    All on me, apologize
    no i hold a big share of blame too tbh. I should not have miscleared spirit/tsp and I should have been chugging on with that spirit scum read
    sorry for voting you, but i could not think that dz was a wolf (tho then during this awful silence, I looked at the votals and saw you and spirit in one block, and dz and tsp in another, and remembered how i cleared you and spirit as a pairing - and i did think during this wait that i was wrong about dz smh)
    Well I made the same mistake of clearing their interactions for what was going on there EoD with TSP pushing Spirit and then how Spirit was defending. It was dumb. And then it made me change my stance on TSP/Spirit as a team and hopped on DZ as a result and was dumb.

    I ended up feeling like I would not have enough votes to get TSP and felt the "need to compromise."

    I should have "as I said" stick to my guns and kept the vote on TSP and just see what happens.

    I am just disappointed I let you all down and esp with what happened day 1. That actually hurts a lot.
    i think that they played great there. Like no way I find them as a pair at this eod when TSP voted Spirit at around the 5 min mark. Thats some ice cold scum play tbh. We got outplayed, hurts and stings, but alas tbh

    so dont beat yourself up on that tbh i wasnt the best teammate i could have been so, it happens.
  7. Postgame#1879

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed it was at this moment that i began thinking that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1816)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1803)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1801)
    ( i meant you but in like a weird roundabout way)
    ? ?
    oh by him I meant both of them
    ..ok?
    it was at this moment that i began thinking that tsp is a wolf lmao
  8. Postgame#1878

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed iaafr casually the only post in graveyard saying...

    iaafr casually the only post in graveyard saying it is spirit tbh
  9. Postgame#1875

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed (it was on purpose tbh)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1867)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1864)
    so
    i voted scum
    for two days

    and then i derp

    let me cry myself to sleep tbh
    more importantly

    your post count d1/d2 was nice
    i know
    (it was on purpose tbh)
  10. Postgame#1873

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed no i hold a big share of blame too tbh. I should...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1862)
    Ggs, lose is entirely on me.

    I no voted Spirit day 1 and then switched off tsp.

    All on me, apologize
    no i hold a big share of blame too tbh. I should not have miscleared spirit/tsp and I should have been chugging on with that spirit scum read
    sorry for voting you, but i could not think that dz was a wolf (tho then during this awful silence, I looked at the votals and saw you and spirit in one block, and dz and tsp in another, and remembered how i cleared you and spirit as a pairing - and i did think during this wait that i was wrong about dz smh)
  11. Postgame#1867

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i know :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1864)
    so
    i voted scum
    for two days

    and then i derp

    let me cry myself to sleep tbh
    more importantly

    your post count d1/d2 was nice
    i know
  12. Postgame#1866

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed and i even miscleared the tsp/spirit pairing smfh

    and i even miscleared the tsp/spirit pairing smfh
  13. Postgame#1864

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed so i voted scum for two days and then i derp...

    so
    i voted scum
    for two days

    and then i derp

    let me cry myself to sleep tbh
  14. Postgame#1863

    Thread: Mafia League Match Two Game Two

    by Boquise
    Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/h5HzPB3.png

  15. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed why does it matter to you that spirit is like...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1812)
    aro i think the problem i have rn is that you are kinda negotiating around.
    You have had TSP/Spirit as wolf team, but you then try to negotiate Spirit into "ok if you are town then..." without considering how that changes the world views.
    Well Spirit is like that and I have to work around it.

    If I believe TSP won't go over esp if I believe SPirit has a chance of being town, we always lose, so I have to compromise and hit the second most likely mafia.

    Not much I can do tbh.

    Dz said he thought TSP was mafia but then never ever went there at all tbh

    At this point, I believe Spirit is unpaired with everyone as well, so he's likely town.
    why does it matter to you that spirit is like that if the likeliest team is, from your pov, spirit/tsp? Of course Spirit will try to not vote his teammate. That should just confirm your theory and make you bury. But you are instead trying to play both sides, which sounds to me like over-compensating a town perspective
  16. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed uh

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1813)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1806)
    Aro has basically given up on trying to be towny

    I think hes open wolfing to persuade one town vote wrong
    Why aren't you voting SPirit then??

    Why didn't you ever vote TSP?? ALll lies, you have been caught mr. zeus

    You played well but to no eval, u messed up here
    uh
  17. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed ..ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1803)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1801)
    ( i meant you but in like a weird roundabout way)
    ? ?
    oh by him I meant both of them
    ..ok?
  18. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed aro i think the problem i have rn is that you are...

    aro i think the problem i have rn is that you are kinda negotiating around.
    You have had TSP/Spirit as wolf team, but you then try to negotiate Spirit into "ok if you are town then..." without considering how that changes the world views.
  19. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed ? :wowee: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1801)
    ( i meant you but in like a weird roundabout way)
    ? ?
  20. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed What the $%#!?

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1799)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1796)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1794)
    ITS ALL JUST PROPAGANDA
    when you said "dont listen to him" in caps lock, did you mean aro or Spirit?

    i don't even know
    What the $%#!?
  21. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed from my point of view, at least 1 mafia is voting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1791)
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #1786

    Post #1786 was originally posted at 7:52 PM EST on Friday, November 25th, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 DoctorZeus Spirit (70)
    1 Spirit tonystarkprime (103)
    1 arogame123 DoctorZeus (96)
    2 Not voting Boquise (101), arogame123 (110)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Boquise.
    from my point of view, at least 1 mafia is voting right now.
    Perfect
  22. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed when you said "dont listen to him" in caps lock,...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1794)
    ITS ALL JUST PROPAGANDA
    when you said "dont listen to him" in caps lock, did you mean aro or Spirit?
  23. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed but yes i am scum not anyone else Just me...

    but yes
    i am scum

    not anyone else
    Just me tbh. I ate the other one
  24. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i have taken it upon myself to be king tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit (#1781)
    Im gonna laugh if it's just boq watching us destroy ourselves.
    i have taken it upon myself to be king tbh
  25. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed if i trust my reads and gut, you are town. If I...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1759)
    I have no idea how any town xan legitimately believe i am a wolf
    if i trust my reads and gut, you are town.
    If I trust the poe I have, then you become scum

    It is an issue
  26. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed no i said it 47 minutes ago get on with the...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1752)
    boq says "dz/aro" possibility all of a sudden... movement from the underworld?
    no
    i said it 47 minutes ago
    get on with the program tbh
  27. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed fascinating

    fascinating
  28. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed btw aro, speaking of tension, i feel like me...

    btw aro, speaking of tension, i feel like me saying DZ/Aro created some explosions and fireworks in the thread too tbh
  29. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed I am going to sit back and observe the moments...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1728)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1726)
    Quick quiz:
    - who will you vote today?
    - who will you not vote?

    I dont think i can vote aro
    I want to vote spirit or tsp

    Boq im tbd
    @here
    I am going to sit back and observe the moments between all of you rn tbh
  30. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed Aro: TSP! TSP: DZ! DZ: Aro! Boq: Boq! :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1716)
    dz clearly pushed me harder because he gave at least 2 reasons why I might be scum (1 more than Aro)
    Aro: TSP!
    TSP: DZ!
    DZ: Aro!
    Boq: Boq!
  31. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i am sorry dead chat for boqing it up right now

    i am sorry dead chat for boqing it up right now
  32. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed another reason why i decided to town read spirit...

    another reason why i decided to town read spirit is because his push on me mirrors his push on me when i was scum as weedle, which was *drum roll* town elitism tbh
  33. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed Tell me about why Spirit is the kind of person...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1703)
    I am really really weirded out by spirit not even trying to reeval on me (i have a theory but it's kinda bad and also kinda conf!biasy).

    But like also I archetype Spirit as the kind of person who would just love to vote TSP in F5
    Tell me about why Spirit is the kind of person who would just love to vote TSP in F5.
  34. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i am just trying to lay out my position here tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1701)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1697)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yeager (#753)
    hmmm im willing to bank that this is t!spirit. if i ever die at any point sheep my read on this slot and if i ever start to push spirit because he has a habit of trying to kill me randomly in recent times, remind me to come back to this post lol
    here comes my problem then Aro
    Lets say I sheep you sheeping Happy's town read
    and I believe you that you are town.

    I am left with DZ/TSP.
    Is that the team?
    I pushed tsp hardest today wtf lmao
    i am just trying to lay out my position here tbh
  35. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed here comes my problem then Aro Lets say I sheep...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1697)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yeager (#753)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit (#750)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#745)
    I don't flash wagon and I also did place some respect on Eren's read on Art3mis during day 1. So going into cohesion, I was attempting to work with others and their reads as well.

    I am pushing on TSP today and I couldn't really EoD with how the wagons had already developed. And as I said Spirit, I didn't sheep the read from Eren onto Porscha. I had believed you had town-told in a mix with how people were reacting towards my tr on Porscha and the thoughts they had on her which made me feel uneasy.

    Like I already explained to you who I was voting between and because of what you had done in a mix with how people were reacting around Porscha, I went there, but I still felt really awful about it even before the flip. Like I would have rather not if I had the chance but I made a decisive decision for the sake of cohesion.
    I just think this is made up haha. Which is hard because you're speaking so nicely and it makes me not want to scumread you, but dude in the syndicate game you didn't play like this. People were scum reading Wisp and you fought against it, and you held true to your Porsha read despite others not caring to go there. You were confident even near EoD, calm and collected, like a shepherd knowing that his children were wrong but that everything would be alright in the end. Comparing to that, I think your "anxioussness/giving into pressure" at EoD just isn't real, just kind of like an excuse to be on a wagon while disavowing agency.
    hmmm im willing to bank that this is t!spirit. if i ever die at any point sheep my read on this slot and if i ever start to push spirit because he has a habit of trying to kill me randomly in recent times, remind me to come back to this post lol
    here comes my problem then Aro
    Lets say I sheep you sheeping Happy's town read
    and I believe you that you are town.

    I am left with DZ/TSP.
    Is that the team?
  36. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed thank you and likewise dz tbh the date didnt...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1684)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1667)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1662)
    it is funny btw that aro/dz are a bit of a friend block right now whilst spirit/tsp has become a friend block
    with the votes and stuff


    and here i sit with my high-tech conclusions and wisdoms
    Tsp wants to yeet spirit
    oh
    what a unfriendly friend block
    Btw whatever happens and the like you are an absolute treat i hope your date went well
    thank you and likewise dz tbh
    the date didnt happen and i was ghosted and it is such a big relief lmao
  37. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed the problem with the whole "i'd kill you if i was...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1685)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1455)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1451)
    My reasons for disassociating Boq/DZ was because of how dz called out Boq for having “these oldie moments” and then Boq responded to dz very frustratingly and seemed to be upset. And the way dz kind of stepped back and apologised and how they were going at it with that seemed not w/w to me. Like Boq seemed to take offence to what dz was saying about the “oldie comment.” So I had that as not w/w.

    And then dz also seemed to disagree with Boq on certain reads like the elitism read and also called out Boq for it and how he didn’t believe it. He seemed to stand up/stick up to Boq in a way that seemed not w/w as well.

    Like those are my thoughts on that and their interactions and they feel not w/w.

    Me and plenty others have discussed the Boq/spirit not w/w read so there’s that.

    And @tonystarkprime, I guess what I was trying to get to accomplish earlier was seeing how u had me and spirit not w/w meaning there had to be one in Boq/dz from ur pov, and you seemed to confidently tr dz. so I was asking you from ur pov what ur thoughts on Boq were then.

    But also, I’m getting mixed signals cause you responded a bit ago of how you feel that I am townie and that “you have no choice” or something like that, but then stated that between Boq/I that you would have always voted me over Boq. So I’m a bit confused rn.

    ok so let's hypothetically lock DZ in as town. I'm doing this because 1) it's probably true and 2) it doesn't matter if it's false

    Three teams remain:
    Boq/Spirit
    Boq/Aro
    Aro/Spirit

    The point here is this: I really have no hope that a Boq/Spirit team is going to be beatable because of how laser focused you've been on Spirit town. (I indicate in my posts that I am contingently aware of that possibility and TBH I think(?) it might be the most likely but I don't really know). If I vote Boq in the Boq/Aro cross, then you snap me in F3 and if Spirit is a wolf the game is over and if you're the wolf it doesn't matter who I voted in that cross.

    This is also maybe why you shouldn't cross Boq [possibly as any alignment], because if you vote Boq and are town (then in F3 either I snap you or Spirit snaps you and the only way you don't die is if I'm town and manage to find the vote on Spirit but more realistically Spirit simply doesn't vote as wolf and waits for you to vote me and then one way or another you die and the game is over and I assume this is what you recognized when you decided to cross me instead
    This is what makes me question how Spirit arrives at some of his conclusions tbh and not see the issues I had esp when he was saying he'd "lock vote me over Boq" after I had voted him and switched from Boq to tsp.

    @Spirit, if you're town, idk how you still think my EOD would be wolfy as it's unecessary and I'd kill u esp cause u were sr me and then the fact of how tsp has reacted around ur slot.
    the problem with the whole "i'd kill you if i was a wolf" or "i wouldnt kill rabbit because xyz" is that this is not a vanilla game and wolves were most likely vig hunting.
  38. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed With that said, I actually dont know anymore...

    With that said, I actually dont know anymore where to go tbh
  39. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed uhoh wait a second here mister aro You are...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1675)
    Idk, to me from my perspective when I vote TSP and then Boq/SPirit pile on me.

    I just have a hard time now seeing DZ being mafia the way he reacted and was legitemetly trying to defend me and seemed very confused.

    Like I don't think he brings much attention to it and maybe "he goes for the last second vote" but I really don't think DZ does this much so it made me slowly now think DZ might be town tbh.

    and I still believe Boq/Spirit doesn't make sense. Esp here when from my pov I voted on TSP, so they don't have to go this crazy with solving as well and then stack on me.
    uhoh
    wait a second here mister aro

    You are framing it as, as soon as you voted TSP, me and Spirit came and piled on you. That is super fram from the truth. In reality, we spent a few hours talking back and forth and I was solving around the slots. My vote on you was there since the start, and I only unvoted later, to then, even later than that, vote you again.

    Saying that this is your perspective is not a good look from my position, fyi.
  40. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed i read this and nodded to a lot of it, but one...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1630)
    I wrote this like several hours ago and it doesn't really address what I now see as the most ~interesting~ dynamic which is Spirit saying that he refuses to vote for me which I think is funny




    I have awakened from my dogmatic slumber.

    Here is what I think is happening: I think the team is probably most likely Aro/Spirit.
    (however I still think Boq/Spirit is mildly more likely than aro/boq which might lead to some questionable behavior shortly)


    Aro has this perspective of Spirit as being the most pushed person in this EOD. This seems objectively wrong, but there's something to that idea. Spirit has never been crossed. But this is because Aro is deliberately attempting to kamikaze all Spirit team possibilities besides Aro/Spirit. Boq, TSP, and DZ have /all/ stated or implied that in a vacuum they find Spirit to be the most wolfy. However, none of them can cross Spirit in F5, because 1) Aro is throwing a huge ruckus 2) TSP/Boq/DZ have no luxury about thinking about who Spirit's partner would be in F5 because Aro will not vote for Spirit in F5. Additionally, TSP and Boq, the people who seem most likely to cross Spirit, have been prevented from doing so on their own accord by being crossed themselves.

    He also has expressed an insanely strong town read on Spirit, which seems to be based on little more than a strong town read expressed by Happy, who is now dead. Aro claims that he might reevaluate in F3. But he doesn't seem interested in reevaluating now -- this seems like a wolf who does not have thoughts ahead of today [tsp note this might have changed in the last six hours I wrote this a long time ago] Like I do get the feeling that Aro is sorta an in for a penny in for a pound type of person but to me it feels like plinko reads: there's a designated end goal (boq/tsp wolves, spirit town and cannot be voted) and there's some back and forth here and there but at the end of the day the set idea is in mind from the beginning. i don't think a bit of certainty is a bad thing but I strongly dislike how Aro seems to be claiming as if these reads took place over some drawn-out process when in reality they haven't really changed since the beginning of the day (or maybe even since day 2).


    On a seperate point, I think Aro's willingness to toss team combinations out as they see fit is kinda crazy. Aro has spent ZERO time since voting me even hypothesizing about whether a DZ/TSP team is possible or likely, or if a Spirit/TSP team is possible or likely. He seems to have no interest in solving the game beyond winning whatever cross he's currently leading in F5. Go check the records. He has one line justifications about why he's discarded each of the Boq combos, which frankly have the strength of wet noodles --
    For instance, there is no reason to think that like mild annoyance at Spirit from Boq, often expressed in the same phrase as annoynace with Aro, should be remotely clearing. In fact I think it would be a lot more "non w/w" if they were always on the same page TBH. Aro seems to have spent minimal amount time considering this.
    .
    i read this and nodded to a lot of it, but one thing pauses me.
    You wrote
    "In fact I think it would be a lot more "non w/w" if they were always on the same page TBH"
    shouldnt then spirit/aro not be a team because they have been on the same page on most issues I recall aside from the dance in sod2?
  41. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed oh what a unfriendly friend block

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1662)
    it is funny btw that aro/dz are a bit of a friend block right now whilst spirit/tsp has become a friend block
    with the votes and stuff


    and here i sit with my high-tech conclusions and wisdoms
    Tsp wants to yeet spirit
    oh
    what a unfriendly friend block
  42. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed it is funny btw that aro/dz are a bit of a friend...

    it is funny btw that aro/dz are a bit of a friend block right now whilst spirit/tsp has become a friend block
    with the votes and stuff


    and here i sit with my high-tech conclusions and wisdoms
  43. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed Yup tbh I have an alternate pair to the aro/dz...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1649)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1641)
    from my point of view, your mafia play is to play cute and cheerlead town when they are doing bad decisions tbh
    first things first. Gonna show why i dont think you are paired with Spirit.

    Also idk why you are jumping around here tbh
    i removed a team possibility with you and said it is either you/dz or dz/tsp. You are only in one world. Did I hit a nerve tbh? Got too close to the sun? Icarus Boq?
    I’m just alluding to the earlier points we discussed and how now when you look back in hindsight, my play doesn’t make sense for moving my vote off you
    it all comes down to whether you think yeeting tsp is easier than yeeting me
    And did u notice how the thread state changed instantly after that? The pressure, the antics, they’re all very high up now
    Yup tbh
    I have an alternate pair to the aro/dz one so tbh
  44. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed This line is what changed everything when I...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#726)
    Stop, I could have easily voted on you and instead I let the EoD emotions and things that you did... get to me which made me vote out Porscha...
    This line is what changed everything when I thought it over.
    I dont think this is w/w.

    Like, it is a sort of "i could've easily killed you, so remove your vote naow!" Aro comes in like a collector of debts and stuff
    like the reason why i have thought this is scum theatre is because Aro seems to know why Spirit is voting him, despite Spirit naked voting.
  45. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed it all comes down to whether you think yeeting...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1641)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1629)
    Also boq, mix in eod1 motivation with how I switched my vote off u onto tsp when I had the momentum going for me.

    You mentioned if I’m with dz that it’s unlikely I switch off. So like come on dude. If you’re town what’s the motivation to do that when I have the “votes” and people tr me.

    You say for “tsp” being an easier clear but I don’t need to be cute. I had momentum and had pressure on u, no reason to let off. You know my mafia play and I play optimal. I have 0 reason to switch off like that esp if you think I could be with dz after u agreed it would be weird if im with dz to make that switch off
    from my point of view, your mafia play is to play cute and cheerlead town when they are doing bad decisions tbh
    first things first. Gonna show why i dont think you are paired with Spirit.

    Also idk why you are jumping around here tbh
    i removed a team possibility with you and said it is either you/dz or dz/tsp. You are only in one world. Did I hit a nerve tbh? Got too close to the sun? Icarus Boq?
    I’m just alluding to the earlier points we discussed and how now when you look back in hindsight, my play doesn’t make sense for moving my vote off you
    it all comes down to whether you think yeeting tsp is easier than yeeting me
  46. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed from my point of view, your mafia play is to play...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1629)
    Also boq, mix in eod1 motivation with how I switched my vote off u onto tsp when I had the momentum going for me.

    You mentioned if I’m with dz that it’s unlikely I switch off. So like come on dude. If you’re town what’s the motivation to do that when I have the “votes” and people tr me.

    You say for “tsp” being an easier clear but I don’t need to be cute. I had momentum and had pressure on u, no reason to let off. You know my mafia play and I play optimal. I have 0 reason to switch off like that esp if you think I could be with dz after u agreed it would be weird if im with dz to make that switch off
    from my point of view, your mafia play is to play cute and cheerlead town when they are doing bad decisions tbh
    first things first. Gonna show why i dont think you are paired with Spirit.

    Also idk why you are jumping around here tbh
    i removed a team possibility with you and said it is either you/dz or dz/tsp. You are only in one world. Did I hit a nerve tbh? Got too close to the sun? Icarus Boq?
  47. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed it is funny because now you are making it sound...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1618)
    Ok Boq, if me and spirit are not w/w explain my eod1 “mafia motivation” it makes literally no sense and I’m more cautious about my appearance.

    Porscha was sr th/spirit the most. Spirit was sr me the most and I had been sr him. I can vote him for $%#!ing free.

    Like wtf!??? Why do I switch off spirit just to vote my top town Porscha when I’m getting anxious and nervous.

    Please Boq, you’re better than this if ur town. It makes no sense
    it is funny because now you are making it sound like it is a plausible strategy for wolf you to vote porscha to save wolf mate spirit, now when I have decided that you are unpaired. Yet prior to this it sounded to me that this was all very unplausible too tbh
  48. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit (#1624)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#1622)
    is the post cap gone yet?
    to answer DZ from last night i don't know why you don't understand it and I'm sorry I was letting you do your thing

    also I have half a wall in my drafts
    You weren't post capped haha.
    haha.
  49. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed because of today's play. I dont think scum hard...

    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#1617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1613)
    the reason why i voted dz and then aro and now back to aro is because i decided that I am unpairing Aro/Spirit as a team.

    And since I had Aro/TSP as very unlikely, and also have already unpaired Spirit/TSP, it means I am left with Aro/DZ and DZ/TSP.
    and also because of that votal i quoted before.

    A sec, I will requote it and I will show what made me unpair Aro/Spirit tbh
    Why is spirit/tsp unpaired wtf??????
    because of today's play. I dont think scum hard defends a teammate at this point (just as I dont think scum hell busses in this context)
  50. Replies
    1,904
    Views
    11,818

    Completed because they dont need to like, as aro said, he...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1610)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#1609)
    if it is me/spirit, i will just allow myself to get persuaded by you (dz) and aro to vote tsp, especially since aro gave me an olive branch tbh
    Tbh is tsp is town we might have lost because who knows if he turns up

    Why arent aro/tsp paired boq? Whay if they went f5 hell bus route ftw?
    because they dont need to
    like, as aro said, he did have momentum on me at the start of the day.
    I had laid it up for him too, so he could have just kept going on me, we have a thunderdome and perhaps thats gg.

    instead he decided to vote tsp. Which Aro could do as scum without being paired with TSP
    but something i dont think he would do with tsp as his partner, because he could as well vote spirit in that case and agree with my read. Like "ok Boq, we both town read DZ, I am town, and if you are town - it is spirit/tsp" and then vote Spirit by using the same excuse he used to vote Porscha.
    This isnt regular lylo cos votes arent locked also.

    i did reconsider this earlier but occam's razors say that they are unpaired tbh
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Time Protector

The Time Protector may each night target a player. All actions targeting the Time Protector's target will be delayed until the next night. These actions will only occur the next night, if the players who performed them are still alive. In order to roleblock delayed actions, the players must be roleblocked on the latter night (and not the former).