Search:

Type: Posts; User: myc

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies
    57
    Views
    1,491

    Automated have to /out, sorry for last-minute

    have to /out, sorry for last-minute
  2. Replies
    57
    Views
    1,491

    Automated in

  3. Postgame#4200

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Well, had fun anyway so I'm still gonna call gg...

    Well, had fun anyway so I'm still gonna call gg

    fwiw I think it would have been fine to either give no compensation (mafia almost killed me anyway and I still had to live one more night to gain a further check) or to announce some kind of mod intervention so there isnt any exploitable asymmetric information due to mod intervention.

    anyway, think all in all town recovered nicely from a bad D1 and also props to Helz and yolo for some fine wolfing.
  4. Day 2#2337

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed STOP VOTING OUTED PR's. GET ON CONTRAINER P L E A...

    STOP VOTING OUTED PR's. GET ON CONTRAINER P L E A S E
  5. Day 2#2306

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed TvT aswell. Go CF,Percy,Contrainer,Ryast,Yolo...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#2302)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2298)
    TvT wagons.

    Didn't you say this about Yagami/WWS too?
    TvT aswell.

    Go CF,Percy,Contrainer,Ryast,Yolo NOW
  6. Day 2#2298

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed TvT wagons.

    TvT wagons.

  7. Day 2#2284

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed yeah, suddenly after it was clear that the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryast (#2282)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#2185)
    here sporadically for eod during commute
    you miss this myc
    yeah, suddenly after it was clear that the Yagama/WWS TvT tie will be broken
  8. Day 2#2278

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed SUDDENLY HERE WHEN IT GETS SPICEY. LYNCH OR...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1909)
    think im fine w/dt claiming now

    i wont b here for eod so dont want a situation where he either clears himself n ppl lose their minds and kill a pr or if the claim is bad and he slips away

    i want to figure out the slot so if his claim absolves him plz claim cuz id like to move on. weve all been arguing about this $#@! for 2 days
    SUDDENLY HERE WHEN IT GETS SPICEY.

    LYNCH OR SHOOT THIS SLOT
  9. Day 2#2267

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Pretty sure this slot claimed to be not here at...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#2259)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#2253)
    If you lean me as town or consider me more likely town I suggest you vote with me.

    Contrainer should flip scum.
    where the cobfidence here come from?
    Pretty sure this slot claimed to be not here at EOD.
  10. Day 2#2256

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed if yagami is town his reads were to the point,...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#2241)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2219)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#2217)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2211)
    balls: Vote yolo shoot Chuckle
    no balls: vote Percy shoot Contrainer
    hard veto both of those first two options

    they're just villagers
    accepted. I veto H4H and WWS
    I veto h4h as well but why wwf
    if yagami is town his reads were to the point, also the train on him is super sketch, if Yagami is scum this was the counter-wagon and if not then under Ryast,Yolo,CF is definetely scum
  11. Day 2#2219

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed accepted. I veto H4H and WWS

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#2217)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#2211)
    balls: Vote yolo shoot Chuckle
    no balls: vote Percy shoot Contrainer
    hard veto both of those first two options

    they're just villagers
    accepted. I veto H4H and WWS
  12. Day 2#2215

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Contrainer

    ##Vote Contrainer
  13. Day 2#2211

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed balls: Vote yolo shoot Chuckle no balls: vote...

    balls: Vote yolo shoot Chuckle
    no balls: vote Percy shoot Contrainer
  14. Day 2#2174

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed pls no Quas theories now. open to voting:...

    pls no Quas theories now.

    open to voting: Chuckle,Contrainer, Ryast,Chem,Percy,yolo,CF

    trash votes: Marl,wws

    if you really want to resolve D1: Yagami
  15. Day 2#2146

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Yolo-Wagon disappearing FeelsBadMan Did not...

    Yolo-Wagon disappearing FeelsBadMan

    Did not evaluate that Marl and Yagami is never a scumteam with 4 Shatt-Voters on Marl today, did not evaluate that Quas/Yagami is never a scum team. Claims to be not here EOD, but waits for Yagami-claim instead of doing sth in the thread. Guy is not *really* thinking about the game, but town can find its balls to vote him here
  16. Day 2#2027

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed we have clearly 2 fractions, same ppl voting you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#2018)
    villagers that are pushing me $#@!ed it up big time.

    i am so wolf read and have interacted with everyone that EVEN IF I WERE to flip wolf like u wont get spews because everyone's "spewed"

    lol idk if that makes sense but its funny
    we have clearly 2 fractions, same ppl voting you D1 & D2 and then the fraction townreading you in varying degrees since D1 and they all have been - and still are - voting the counter-wagon to you. wanna explain how your statement makes sense?
  17. Day 2#2014

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed So you think Quas or Chuckle might be bussing or...

    So you think Quas or Chuckle might be bussing or not? Give me some some evaluation please.
  18. Day 2#2011

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed You think Quas or Chuckle might be bussing? I...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#2009)
    its almost like i was giving marl a chance to prove himself then he came in and did nothing of relevance instead of solving

    i think the dt train yesterday was pure or 1 wolf bussing. wws works as a bro for dt. marl might not b, his flop on dt recently seems a bit sloppy as bros. past that im not sure. it depends on flips and if wolves are trying to save dt rn. im having trouble moving past null on some ppl cuz i havent played w/them before and no w flip yet. game feels disjointed
    You think Quas or Chuckle might be bussing? I came to the conclusion that Contrainer is the only possible busser in this world, you disagree?
  19. Day 2#2008

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed :gasp: Wanna write sth interesting while...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1905)
    if i was a wolf and marl is villa hes prolly the player i would push at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1997)
    as for wws vs marl i might actually kill marl over him. his posts today were ass while wws at least tried


    Wanna write sth interesting while waiting for Yagami? I think in your world the Yagami vote is (almost) pure, and you also mentioned a slight townread on CF. So what did scum in your opinion do yesterday? Hope that MafiaHost rands Shatt or does this make Chem very likely scum in your world? Any other partners you see in the Scum!Yagami world?
  20. Day 2#1877

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Wait till you leave university and meet the real...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1875)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1867)
    @Viggorous I dont think the discussion will lead to anything. Ive presented 4 points that lead me to the conclusion that Yagami is prob. town here. Yes, point 2 (about the bussing) starts with my opinion that wolves prob. bus there and then I work under this assumption. Basic inference. Obviously the assumption has not to be right. Was every player literally afk? No, but overall there was not much of a pushback to the Yagami suspicion or any presentation of counter-wagons. Are there other possibilites? Sure, and you can disagree about their probabilites.

    Do I agree with your read based on Yagamis posts? Yeah, I do. This was literally my initial suspicion on him, that he just calls Shatt scummy but doesnt do anything to convince the thread. Is he the type of player that I expect to post extensive, well-argumented cases on players? Prob. not, so I do not weight this as much as you.
    You say inference but that's not what it is. An inference is based on evidence and reasoning, what you're basing your entire read on is an assumption.
    Wait till you leave university and meet the real world. You very seldom have evidence in practive. You make reasonable assumptions based on probabilites and work from there. Anyway.

    I told you that for me a possible scumteam with Yagami is Contrainer and Chem. What are your likely scum if Yagami is town?
  21. Day 2#1869

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed I didnt not refer to EOD but to today, why do you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1770)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1664)
    I'd still prefer a yolo lynch, but this'll do
    Why didnt you vote him with me then?

    @Marluxion
    Because I was asleep at EOD and had no way to predict that the wagons would end up like they did
    I didnt not refer to EOD but to today, why do you vote Yagami over Yolo when you prefer a yolo lynch?
  22. Day 2#1867

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Viggorous I dont think the discussion will lead...

    @Viggorous I dont think the discussion will lead to anything. Ive presented 4 points that lead me to the conclusion that Yagami is prob. town here. Yes, point 2 (about the bussing) starts with my opinion that wolves prob. bus there and then I work under this assumption. Basic inference. Obviously the assumption has not to be right. Was every player literally afk? No, but overall there was not much of a pushback to the Yagami suspicion or any presentation of counter-wagons. Are there other possibilites? Sure, and you can disagree about their probabilites.

    Do I agree with your read based on Yagamis posts? Yeah, I do. This was literally my initial suspicion on him, that he just calls Shatt scummy but doesnt do anything to convince the thread. Is he the type of player that I expect to post extensive, well-argumented cases on players? Prob. not, so I do not weight this as much as you.
  23. Day 2#1826

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed LordQuas You are talking about a hypothetical...

    @LordQuas

    You are talking about a hypothetical game at this point. There is noone powerwolfing to defend Yagami from my POV. So you are saying the most likely scenario is 1) no bussing and 2) no defending. Ok, go ahead, but I dont believe in this scenario. It's also very obviously not my only reason. I already said that I dont think reading Yagami on his posts will be fruitful for me, at least without any baseline. I didnt even ISO him once this game fyi I strongly advice you to reset for a moment and consider my world, and I will do the same with yours.
  24. Day 2#1815

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Sure, and if that was my 'only premise' I would...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#1812)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1809)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#1805)
    like he has FOUR votes right now and there's two wagons with 3 votes besides him

    in your world he's this far and far away wolf that everyone thinks is scum, but that's just not true
    You think if you, yolo and Chuckle are all town and have a hard suspicion on Yagami wolves wouldnt think that Yagami has a very short life expectancy? Very respecful strong disagreement here. That I would defend Yagami today they couldnt foresee, so the only slight (!) townreads he had were from wws,Ryast and Percy I think. Not players that will be able to protect him imo.
    don't read players based on whether or not you think they're being bussed before they flip and when they have an extremely small wagon

    that's extremely dumb
    Sure, and if that was my 'only premise' I would agree. It isnt though, and only one aspect I take into consideration.
  25. Day 2#1809

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed You think if you, yolo and Chuckle are all town...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#1805)
    like he has FOUR votes right now and there's two wagons with 3 votes besides him

    in your world he's this far and far away wolf that everyone thinks is scum, but that's just not true
    You think if you, yolo and Chuckle are all town and have a hard suspicion on Yagami wolves wouldnt think that Yagami has a very short life expectancy? Very respecful strong disagreement here. That I would defend Yagami today they couldnt foresee, so the only slight (!) townreads he had were from wws,Ryast and Percy I think. Not players that will be able to protect him imo.
  26. Day 2#1802

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Im very confident in my reasoning, so maybe you...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#1795)
    myc's reasoning makes honestly no sense

    if he's a wolf he has bussers is basically his entire premise

    but if that's the case he's a wolf so why aren't you voting him
    Im very confident in my reasoning, so maybe you should think about it a bit longer.
    Its also not my entire premise, but one aspect of four that overall lead me to my conclusion.

    If he is scum there will prob. be bussers, 3 of his voters are very unlikely bussing though, the fourth is confirmed town and the last is Contrainer. So if you accept the premise you have to accepct the conclusion, which is Contrainer is bussing scum.
  27. Day 2#1791

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed 1. I guess that comparison between two undefined...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1767)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1743)
    good morning! so lets see:

    obv. the main question is the alignment of Yagami today. I guess out of his ~200 posts there are about 5 I consider constructive content (mainly the stuff about wws & chem), so thats def. not a good look. but

    1. Recall that the original Yagami suspicion came from Shatt and me, from my POV 2 towns. This makes it way more liklier that scum just used this initial suspicion than town just converging on a scum D1.

    2. Who are the bussers on Yagami? His D1 was terrible, I would strongly suspect at least (!) one busser there, but I dont think he ever is with Quas or Yolo, and even with Chuckle it would be a Hollywood-worthy performance. So just Contrainer left. This may fit, since I dont recall Yagami talking about Contrainer at all, but yeah, overall this also slightly points to Yagami town for me.

    3. The NK. From Yagamis POV there is no downside to killing yolo/chuckle, he was already back to the wall and can always call this framing or a SPK. Sure, there may be protective roles, but one was lynched yesterday and you have the same problem every night as scum. For me the NK points more to the strong players (yolo/chuckle) being Mafia or the scum wanting further suspicion between those strong players and Yagami. Sure, there is a wifom component in the NK, acknowledged.

    So if Yagami is scum I think Contrainer and prob. Chem (Yagami scumread him yesterday while he was claimed mason, Chem saved him EOD with his vote on Shatt, today Yagami townreads him for a rather weak reason) have high scum equity aswell. But due to the above reasons Im at Yagami 70/30 town here.
    I have some questions about your read here because, to be quite frank, what you're sense doesn't seem to make a lot of logical sense, if I understand it correctly.

    1. You're saying something which is slightly >rand makes it *way* likelier, which I don't agree with. And on top of that I don't understand the desire to use that kind of "circumstantial"-read on the most volumnous player in the game.

    2. You're basing your reasoning on an assumption about bussing, but realistically there's no reason that it has to be that way, even if you think so.

    Wrt point 3, you say there's no downside to killing yolo/chuckle but that's not true. They were the two dt called lock wolves and it would look bad for him if either of them flipped V. Additionally killing people on his own wagon naturally looks worse than killing a no poster.
    1. I guess that comparison between two undefined probabilites is questionable, I give you that point. The basic point I was trying to make is that given that the initial suspicion on Yagami came from town and given that subsequently the main focus of the day was on Yagami I think this makes it more likely that scum hopped onto the suspicion than town converged on a scum and scum passively watched.
    W.r.t. Yagami's volume: Doesnt really help me, I have no baseline on that player and I dont feel that reading him on logic will be fruitful at all.

    2. Obviously thats what I think and it doesnt have to be that way. Again, I think it's more likely that scum would've bussed in this scenario.

    3. I dont think killing them would make it worse for him. As I said, you can easily call this framing or just a SPK, and if he doesnt kill them they will most likely push on him again, dont think either is worse than the other. On the other hand, if he lets them live they are strong players spewed town as soon as he flips red.

    Btw, good that you quote this part, because I forgot to mention another important aspect

    4) Slowest EOD ever for a SvT scenario with more than half of the players gone. Again, more likely to me that this is TvT.

    If you dont agree with these points, can you walk me through the alternative?
    Scum!Yagami super slips and a lot of the 'voiceful' town-players are onto him, what is scum doing? Not bussing, not presenting alternatives (nobody even wanted to vote the third alternative Ryast to Yagami/Shatt) but instead they decide to go afk?
  28. Day 2#1754

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Why didnt you vote him with me then? Marluxion

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1664)
    I'd still prefer a yolo lynch, but this'll do
    Why didnt you vote him with me then?

    @Marluxion
  29. Day 2#1748

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed You can you draw a conclusion from this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#1747)
    I’m still perplexed about last evening’s NK. It just makes no sense to me. Surely the last thing any Wolf team would want would be a couple of confirmed Townies running around downstream when they’re wanting to get rid of serious threats like well, say Helz or Viggorous or perhaps even McChuckleteeth. Unless... they thought that a medic might protect one of them and if they NK’d that player, they’d lose their NK? Still, Phighter was a strange choice. Don’t get me wrong here, he is experienced and very competent but his style is to come into games, stir everything up into a dog’s breakfast and then gets lynched or NK’d leaving chaos in his wake...
    You can you draw a conclusion from this?
  30. Day 2#1743

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed good morning! so lets see: obv. the main...

    good morning! so lets see:

    obv. the main question is the alignment of Yagami today. I guess out of his ~200 posts there are about 5 I consider constructive content (mainly the stuff about wws & chem), so thats def. not a good look. but

    1. Recall that the original Yagami suspicion came from Shatt and me, from my POV 2 towns. This makes it way more liklier that scum just used this initial suspicion than town just converging on a scum D1.

    2. Who are the bussers on Yagami? His D1 was terrible, I would strongly suspect at least (!) one busser there, but I dont think he ever is with Quas or Yolo, and even with Chuckle it would be a Hollywood-worthy performance. So just Contrainer left. This may fit, since I dont recall Yagami talking about Contrainer at all, but yeah, overall this also slightly points to Yagami town for me.

    3. The NK. From Yagamis POV there is no downside to killing yolo/chuckle, he was already back to the wall and can always call this framing or a SPK. Sure, there may be protective roles, but one was lynched yesterday and you have the same problem every night as scum. For me the NK points more to the strong players (yolo/chuckle) being Mafia or the scum wanting further suspicion between those strong players and Yagami. Sure, there is a wifom component in the NK, acknowledged.

    So if Yagami is scum I think Contrainer and prob. Chem (Yagami scumread him yesterday while he was claimed mason, Chem saved him EOD with his vote on Shatt, today Yagami townreads him for a rather weak reason) have high scum equity aswell. But due to the above reasons Im at Yagami 70/30 town here.

    Current towns:

    - I still consider H4H very strong town, just not an ISO of a player playing his first scum game. Prob. not going to reevaluate ever here, even if subbed out.

    - WWS: Not in a team with Yagami (check their interactions about wolf chat and the sandwitch) and if Yagami is town he is prob. on the right side (he breadcrumbed quite a few reads and I can see all of them). I also liked that he went with a weak reason on Shatt yesterday (bad vibes) but could substantiate it when I asked him about. Scum tends to present all the content they can come up with, withholding content is rather towny.

    - Helz: I mean even if I would look at him in-depth and found scummy things I couldnt vote on this guy until way later, based on effort alone. So yeah. Is a bit heavy on presentation today with less analysis/conclusions, but overall still strong town to me.

    - Quas: Totally agree that any discussion about him is a waste of time, if the guy is stll alive tomorrow we can worry about it then. Based on my impression ITT strong town, just look how many ppl changed their stance on Yagami yesterday after Quas townread him for example. Bad play giving wrong information to town, and I wouldnt flame the healer postgame if he doesnt heal Quas tonight

    This finishes the towny part. Some thoughts about the rest:

    Chuckle: Think he had a towny D1, but already there at least 50% of his posts were about Yagami. Sinus-Wave progression on Yagami. Generally narrow focus and in part. narrow focus on EOD, acts like only Yagami/Shatt exist. TR Ryast but always adds these tiny hedges towards it. Weak D2 so far, dunno what it means that he 'might' have to look into me.

    Yolo: Cant say I read his posts scummy, actually the opposite. Generally reasonable and transparent thought-process. But I consider him a strong player, and so far there has been a lot of level 0 stuff from him. His TR are consensus, his most likely scenario today is a pure-wagon on a heavily suspected player. Yesterday he claimed to have played a lot with Shatt and made this case against her acting unusual, but already her second last town game invalidated his conclusion. Leads me to the conclusion that he prob. should have known that she can play aggressive as town.

    Ryast: In a way similar to Yolo, cant say I read his posts especially scummy. Again its more indirect stuff: He is close to TR the whole playerbase, there seems to be no criticial evaluation that prob. one or more of the 'towny' persons are scum. Still think him claiming to go back to sleep and then responding 5mins later to a suspicion on him is slightly scummy. Him TR Yagami (shortly after Quas TR Yagami) for saying that the top-wagons contain scum (!) looks suspicious to me.

    Contrainer: Well. Can be the busser on Yagami or looks scummy for his consensus SR on Yagami/Shatt yesterday. I also think he may fit with Ryast/Yolo, since both of them voted on his wagon yesterday but dont really talk about him.

    Marl: I know he can shift up a gear as town, so this is a let-down so far. Prob. not in a team with Contrainer (his only TR yesterday).

    CF: I remember one actual read he gave, a TR on Chem. No help to town so far.

    Percy: A lot of "going to sleep now, cu tomorrow"-like posts. Asked me for past games D1, still no evaluation. Bit of a discrepancy between his evaluation of Shatt and Yagami, voted Shatt due to being top-poster with no impact, which fits Yagami very well aswell. TR Yagami due to being 'a trifle aggravated' though. Dunno, more stances needed.

    Chem: Hasnt really pinged me so far, but I also considered him mason D1. In some sense an 'obvious' partner to Yagami. I think him protesting against the mason claim and only accepting it under the condition of retracting on D1 is rather towny, if Quas is town wouldnt it be mafia-jackpot to be seen as mason with him?

    Vigg: Havent looked into him yet, and if I did I wouldnt dare to give a read atp

    So yeah, overall I tend to the Yagami town world, but not ready to base the game on it. If you think Yagami is scum I would like to hear possible partners and how you expect the scum team to act w.r.t. bussing yesterday.
  31. Day 2#1606

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed YOLOSWAG

    ##Vote YOLOSWAG
  32. Day 2#1605

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed wws prob town. yagami prob town. not sure about...

    wws prob town. yagami prob town. not sure about marl, but a random hit at best.

    ppl need to look at the heart of the scumblock: ryast/yolo/chuckle/contrainer - 2 in here at least. @ me if you have exclusions within there.

    thats where I am, more tomorrow.
  33. Day 2#1496

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed whats your top-5 scum right now? without reasons...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1489)
    dt makin me not want to lynch him

    were lucky shatts gone or this entire page would b kpop vids/gifs
    whats your top-5 scum right now? without reasons is fine
  34. Day 2#1478

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Quas discussion :zZz: Yolo/Ryast/Chuckle...

    Quas discussion :zZz:

    Yolo/Ryast/Chuckle discussion :fire:
  35. Day 2#1413

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed So since you still vote Yagami today I infer that...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#1398)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1298)
    @MrChuckleteeth Your Yagami progression doesnt make sense to me. After Yagami explained why exactly he didnt understand that yolo post there were a lot of words like 'genuine', 'towny' etc. in your read on him, how exactly did he end up as top-scum again?

    @Helz You seem to have left 40mins before EOD, you thought the wagons wouldnt change anyway?
    I didn't really explain it I suppose. Yagami felt like despite giving a reasonable explanation and at first feeling genuine, didn't come off as genuine or town motivated in their later posts. It felt like Yagami was tunneling on a certain world and wasn't trying to evaluate the game, so hence I thought they weren't genuine with their intentions. If on top of that you add the questions I still had regarding the Yagami situation, I re-evaluated Yagami as townier but still scummy. And honestly I only voted on Yagami because I didn't feel like Shattiel was necessarily scummier than Yagami. I understood the points given against Shattiel but they didn't I didn't agree or meld with those thoughts as strongly as my own thoughts on Yagami. So I decided that Yagami was a better lynch.
    So since you still vote Yagami today I infer that you think SvT was the most likely scenario yesterday. Where do you think the scum are then (wagonwise)? You think it makes Chem likely scum aswell?
  36. Day 2#1404

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Helz From my POV the switch from top-scum to town...

    @Helz From my POV the switch from top-scum to town to top-scum is questionable at least. It's not like there is significant new info incoming. Personally I cant even understand how Yagami's explanation of him not-understanding the yolo-post would change ones read that hard, obviously Yagami can come up with an explanation as scum aswell. I guess you saw it similar, so anyway. At least for the last switch to top-scum again I see almost no reason though. Reading his progression I would expect him to widen the pool of targets after townreading Yagami, but he stays between Yagami/Shatt. Waiting for his elaboration though.
  37. Day 2#1327

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed CrimsonFox Ryast, your interpretations of EOD?...

    @CrimsonFox @Ryast, your interpretations of EOD? TvT or SvT? Where are the scum hiding (wagonwise)?
  38. Day 2#1299

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed also Helz, you werent pinged by chuckle's...

    also @Helz, you werent pinged by chuckle's progression on Yagami?
  39. Day 2#1298

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed MrChuckleteeth Your Yagami progression doesnt...

    @MrChuckleteeth Your Yagami progression doesnt make sense to me. After Yagami explained why exactly he didnt understand that yolo post there were a lot of words like 'genuine', 'towny' etc. in your read on him, how exactly did he end up as top-scum again?

    @Helz You seem to have left 40mins before EOD, you thought the wagons wouldnt change anyway?
  40. Day 1#1044

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed WaywardSon One reason why you vote Shattiel and...

    @WaywardSon One reason why you vote Shattiel and one player you would vote if Shattiel was off the table for today, please.
  41. Day 1#1029

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed from my pov you are not even pushing the guy you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shattiel (#1027)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#1019)
    @Shattiel Will you do the thing where you give reads before EOD or not? You have 100+ posts and I have no idea where you stand rn
    no

    u know that time when theres too many nulls and u just dont feel like giving reads after u hear from everyone yes

    Just look at what I'm saying and my pushes
    from my pov you are not even pushing the guy you are voting rn. who do you think you are pushing rn?

    ##Vote Ryast
  42. Day 1#1023

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Wanna give a reason why town should vote Shattiel...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami (#1022)
    gonna be off my comp for rest of eod soon
    Wanna give a reason why town should vote Shattiel before you leave or not?
  43. Day 1#1019

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Shattiel Will you do the thing where you give...

    @Shattiel Will you do the thing where you give reads before EOD or not? You have 100+ posts and I have no idea where you stand rn
  44. Day 1#966

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed If Helz is scum will be hard to get out of his...

    If Helz is scum will be hard to get out of his pocket

    What do you guys think about Ryast's 952? Is that a reasonable thought-process for you?
  45. Day 1#941

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed still dont get your thought-process that leads...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryast (#938)
    Quote Originally Posted by myc (#936)
    @Ryast Can you elaborate a bit on your TR on Yagami for saying the top-wagons contain scum?
    super bold of him to say when he is a top wagon. Basically saying 1-2 of haven/contrainer is wolf. Not my main reason, just one that stood out.
    still dont get your thought-process that leads you to the conclusion that this is a 'bold' statement. As you say the statement is essentially equivalent to just calling some ppl scummy, how is that a bold thing to say for a (experienced) scum?
  46. Day 1#937

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed and if you have time also add one sentence w.r.t....

    and if you have time also add one sentence w.r.t. Percy, still town because you want him to be town?
  47. Day 1#936

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Ryast Can you elaborate a bit on your TR on...

    @Ryast Can you elaborate a bit on your TR on Yagami for saying the top-wagons contain scum?
  48. Day 1#891

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Percy You have any random thoughts rn that you...

    @Percy You have any random thoughts rn that you wanna share? For example you wanted to check some pasts games of me, did you get anything from this? You also seem to know WWS and Yagami, any thoughts there?
  49. Day 1#875

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed Marluxion Do I understand you correctly in that...

    @Marluxion Do I understand you correctly in that you TR Contrainer? If so, pls elaborate
  50. Day 1#868

    Thread: Wicked: The Mafia Game: Take 2

    by myc
    Replies
    4,223
    Views
    18,397

    Completed morning everyone. will give a quick dump of my...

    morning everyone.

    will give a quick dump of my thoughts rn, sorry to everyone who prefers the oneliners.

    think the towners rn are sth like Chem, Lord, Chuckle, Helz, H4H

    as far as I understand the mason role is always town, so they either are scum-buddies and risked to encounter real masons or they are just town. strongly tend to the latter.

    Consider the thought-process of Chuckle and Helz very transparent and reasonable. Sure, tunneling is easy as scum and there might be a scum in there mirroring the town, but this is nothing I will worry about on D1.

    There were some things about H4H I didnt really like in the beginning, but conditional on this being her 6th game she is actually my top-town. Useless things like her randoming the mafia team and her aggressively calling out ppl as scum is nothing I relate with an inexperienced player (they tend to be a lot more reserved in my experience). Sure, she might be a natural or just good at mimicking the playstyle here, but I give her like 90/10 town.

    Then it gets a bit murky. I kinda liked the post of yoloswag w.r.t. Shattiel, on the very least it shows some effort. Didnt like how fast he dropped the case though, claimed to have played a fair bit with her but then instantly rests the case after I link her second most recent town game. meh.

    The Yagami-situation: Dont think it's as easy as Lord wants it to be, personally I read him scummy even before his supposed 'lie'. I will definetely have serious problems to reevaluate this slot, because he gives information very selectively, which I generally view scummy (it's a basic psychological fact that its better to not speak about your own lies/faults etc. and just ignore them). I also consider his latest scumlist (chem/chuckle/helz/me) close to lol-catting.

    Shattiel: Okish start, in my recollection she tried to generate content early. Claims to have a balanced meta, but Im worrying a bit of the lack of town-reads she has given so far, from what I read she tends to breadcrumb them in the thread.

    Ryast: Still consider his entrance and reaction rather scummy. Ppl might trash this read (prob. for good reasons), but I find it at least noteworthy that he claims to go back to sleep, but reacts 5 min later to a suspicion of me even though the thread was dead at this point. Really think that if you want to go back to sleep you do it immediately, at least this is how it works for most humans. Think his tone later was good, but the Yagami tr also doesnt feel right to me. TR this slot mainly due to him claiming that there is 1-2 scum in the voters of the top-wagons?! Looks like a trivial statement to me.

    Percy: Seems like a nice guy to play with, but content-wise I consider him really lacking. Cant see how you tr this slot rn and see game-solving going on.

    Dont have any particular thoughts on the rest.
Results 1 to 50 of 650
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vigilante

The Vigilante may kill a player each night.