Search:

Type: Posts; User: 112

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.

  1. Completed Congratulations to Beck and all the others voted...

    Congratulations to Beck and all the others voted highly. All are deserving.

    This tournament will always hold a special place in my heart.
  2. Replies
    157
    Views
    7,146

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVL-zZnD3VU

  3. Completed Thank you to everyone involved in the...

    Thank you to everyone involved in the hosting/background of this game and more broadly the tournament. And thanks to everyone else who participated in playing. I had a very good time, made memories and connections, and am glad I had the opportunity of representing my homesite.
  4. Completed gg

  5. Replies
    12
    Views
    241

    i was going to push for a spiny lynch when i got...

    i was going to push for a spiny lynch when i got back. i don't know if that would have been the right choice, but it's where i was leaning.
  6. Replies
    12
    Views
    241

    honestly, that's really disappointing i had a...

    honestly, that's really disappointing

    i had a whole round to contribute and they robbed it from me while i didn't even have thread access
  7. Replies
    12
    Views
    241

    wtf they hammered me while i was away

    wtf they hammered me while i was away
  8. Completed you're wrong so idgaf if you've explained it ...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7522)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7513)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7508)
    I hadn’t paid enough attention to your EOD, I was basing it off my perceptions of the game rather than what you’d given your reads as.
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7509)
    Lexi prompted me to go back and read your EOD, I saw what she was talking about, and I agreed. Simple as that tbh.
    you just said the shot was bad because it was in the twilight zone

    what of my eod makes the shot so much worse?
    Lexi would’ve been the hero shot, not shawna.

    I’ve explained this before tbh.
    you're wrong so idgaf if you've explained it

    you're sitting on the easy solution and it's terribad
  9. Completed hate to say it but sort by postcount is our cop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7519)
    $#@!s sake Geo could you sound anymore town. Why u make dis so hard.

    Thought experiment time. Take all actions, mech $#@! off the table. Who look and sound the most like wolves?

    Who is in that list and also in the POE?

    Lynch accordingly.
    hate to say it but sort by postcount is our cop
    if mech $#@! is off the table, fable is back on it
    nanook doesn't look great either way- looks worse when you know i'm town and his push on me is garbage
  10. Completed Yes. But do you not have any sort of read on me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7518)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7517)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7514)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#7498)
    What is your read on 112
    Bad shot, good tone, but like Spiny said you wouldn't not understand the pronoun if you were in a scum chat together and are not w/w. You had a bad reaction to your worldbuilding argument with them and you were so incredibly manipulative in that exchange we had in a way I just don't see a townie being because you were coming off as trying to seize control of the thread after TBP declared you a green check. I'm going to look everyone over today so I'll see how she looks outside of this but I was still at a wolfread on you from where I left off.
    i like this because it's my exact feelings whenever i have an exchange with lambda

    don't like this because it's the exact same things i've expressed about my interactions with lambda and i'm worried he's just reciting me

    regardless, she asked you about me. why digress back into talking about her?
    Are you reading what I said about how the two of you are not w/w because of what Spiny pointed out?
    Yes. But do you not have any sort of read on me independent of possible Lexi associations?
  11. Completed i like this because it's my exact feelings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7514)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#7498)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7496)
    Backpack is sitting here with less than 100 posts and a claim that's been under criticism and scrutiny and y'all want to say I'm the one who would fearkill Adrian, just because he said he would rolecop me?

    That or we're both town and everything Beck's spew is just expertly crafted.

    This $#@! really drains me.
    What is your read on 112
    Bad shot, good tone, but like Spiny said you wouldn't not understand the pronoun if you were in a scum chat together and are not w/w. You had a bad reaction to your worldbuilding argument with them and you were so incredibly manipulative in that exchange we had in a way I just don't see a townie being because you were coming off as trying to seize control of the thread after TBP declared you a green check. I'm going to look everyone over today so I'll see how she looks outside of this but I was still at a wolfread on you from where I left off.
    i like this because it's my exact feelings whenever i have an exchange with lambda

    don't like this because it's the exact same things i've expressed about my interactions with lambda and i'm worried he's just reciting me

    regardless, she asked you about me. why digress back into talking about her?
  12. Completed you just said the shot was bad because it was in...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7508)
    I hadn’t paid enough attention to your EOD, I was basing it off my perceptions of the game rather than what you’d given your reads as.
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7509)
    Lexi prompted me to go back and read your EOD, I saw what she was talking about, and I agreed. Simple as that tbh.
    you just said the shot was bad because it was in the twilight zone

    what of my eod makes the shot so much worse?
  13. Completed i am trying to bleed town as best i can but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7507)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#7489)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7487)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#7484)
    What's your Geo read?
    Town reading his content but can't find a world in which he isn't a wolf.
    If he's town, what do you think of 112/Spiny/DBP
    They're all in the same place for me atm. I'm hoping someone shows their town ID.
    i am trying to bleed town as best i can but you're going to need to hold up your end of the psychic connection too, mac
  14. Completed how was your initial reaction that the shot was...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7503)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7500)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7499)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7493)
    I don't understand Nanook's progression on me throughout the game.

    and i'd rather be lynched now than in lylo fwiw
    It’s not that hard to understand tbh.

    “Oh they have good tone and seem like they’re having fun, that looks different than their entrance in WC1, probably town.”

    “Oh that vig shot was horrible, but shawna was in the POE FMPOV, so I guess fine whatever.”

    “Oh Lexi’s right, that vig shot makes zero sense for town112 to take over Keldeo or Lexi, they’re probably scum.”

    And here we are.
    right.

    and i don't understand a read being so strongly held just on that.
    I have a deeply held belief that vig shots are readable than almost anything in this game.

    And your shot was a scum shot 9 times out of 10 imo.
    how was your initial reaction that the shot was towny and lambda was able to talk you into 90% certainty so simply?
  15. Completed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7501)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7496)
    Backpack is sitting here with less than 100 posts and a claim that's been under criticism and scrutiny and y'all want to say I'm the one who would fearkill Adrian, just because he said he would rolecop me?

    That or we're both town and everything Beck's spew is just expertly crafted.

    This $#@! really drains me.
    Wait it has? From who?
    ?
  16. Completed the wolf shot also makes no sense for wolf 112 so...

    the wolf shot also makes no sense for wolf 112 so i don't see why you take it as alignment indicative either way.
  17. Completed right. and i don't understand a read being so...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7499)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7493)
    I don't understand Nanook's progression on me throughout the game.

    and i'd rather be lynched now than in lylo fwiw
    It’s not that hard to understand tbh.

    “Oh they have good tone and seem like they’re having fun, that looks different than their entrance in WC1, probably town.”

    “Oh that vig shot was horrible, but shawna was in the POE FMPOV, so I guess fine whatever.”

    “Oh Lexi’s right, that vig shot makes zero sense for town112 to take over Keldeo or Lexi, they’re probably scum.”

    And here we are.
    right.

    and i don't understand a read being so strongly held just on that.
  18. Completed Geo

    ##Unvote Geo
  19. Completed I don't understand Nanook's progression on me...

    I don't understand Nanook's progression on me throughout the game.

    and i'd rather be lynched now than in lylo fwiw
  20. Completed sorry lol i'm going out for a while, will be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#7404)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7397)
    why aren't geo and spiny saying anything about me

    not that i'm feeling narcissistic or anything but i should be really far into their poes, shouldn't i?
    bc I got here half an hour ago and you weren't at SOD today

    chill for a sec everyone damn please
    sorry lol

    i'm going out for a while, will be back and staying later than i normally do because i messed up my sleep schedule

    so you, geo and i should have better opportunity to talk today than usual, which works out
  21. Completed geo=town world: town: 112 geo mac strong...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7399)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7381)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7374)
    huh

    well geez then spiny and geo, if you guys are both town idk where to go from here
    :/
    like if you're really town then that makes me think backpack is probably mafia
    Why is that?
    geo=town world:
    town:
    112
    geo
    mac

    strong townlean:
    the sun fan

    basically mechcleared according to everyone:
    fable

    left:
    nanook
    backpack
    lambda
    spiny

    only way it makes sense to me immediately, and even then it's kind of bizarre
  22. Completed why aren't geo and spiny saying anything about me...

    why aren't geo and spiny saying anything about me

    not that i'm feeling narcissistic or anything but i should be really far into their poes, shouldn't i?
  23. Completed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB1PvtJzVPw

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7390)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6468)
    ##Vote Adrian

    I also never once considered voting 112 and I don’t imagine I will.
    @<a href="https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/member.php?u=124" target="_blank">112</a>

    Urge to kill, rising, rising.
  24. Completed y'alls playing with fire here

    y'alls playing with fire here
  25. Completed true

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7383)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7377)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7371)
    Looking at who Beck voted himself and out of the three who are still alive I find Fable to be too sustained of a push from Beck here, one that has existed since before Beck lost his towniness before that move onto WWS. And for Fable to self vote and then Beck stay on him towards EoD, along with the strong wagon that was on Fable at EoD, seems too risky in a situation like that for them both to have been scum. And a weird combination of things if Fable is using some sort of scum tactic there.

    Nanook I would argue is even more clear from day 1 the vote spew because of how townread Beck was at the time and how Nanook was being very bombastic and frustrating people in general. I am at a first glance seeing it as opportunistic but that's if I'm to trust meta that he powerwolfs and wouldn't distance this way. If I find a reason to go beyond that first glance today then I will but not atm.

    Sun Fan naked vote seems similarly opportunistic given SF had been wagoned that day to a limited extent.

    That leaves 112, LLD, TBP, and Spiny. Which alone just from how I'm not sure a combo of three for together means I will have to re-eval that vote stuff later but I'll ISO each of them.
    The Nanook and Sun Fan votes line up perfectly with how Beck votes wolf teammates based on the WC votes on Spiny that I quoted.
    do you think scum!geo continues to push the backpack/lambda w/w world?
    What choice does he have? It's the only world that exists in which he isn't a wolf.
    true
  26. Completed like if you're really town then that makes me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7381)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7374)
    huh

    well geez then spiny and geo, if you guys are both town idk where to go from here
    :/
    like if you're really town then that makes me think backpack is probably mafia
  27. Completed do you think scum!geo continues to push the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7371)
    Looking at who Beck voted himself and out of the three who are still alive I find Fable to be too sustained of a push from Beck here, one that has existed since before Beck lost his towniness before that move onto WWS. And for Fable to self vote and then Beck stay on him towards EoD, along with the strong wagon that was on Fable at EoD, seems too risky in a situation like that for them both to have been scum. And a weird combination of things if Fable is using some sort of scum tactic there.

    Nanook I would argue is even more clear from day 1 the vote spew because of how townread Beck was at the time and how Nanook was being very bombastic and frustrating people in general. I am at a first glance seeing it as opportunistic but that's if I'm to trust meta that he powerwolfs and wouldn't distance this way. If I find a reason to go beyond that first glance today then I will but not atm.

    Sun Fan naked vote seems similarly opportunistic given SF had been wagoned that day to a limited extent.

    That leaves 112, LLD, TBP, and Spiny. Which alone just from how I'm not sure a combo of three for together means I will have to re-eval that vote stuff later but I'll ISO each of them.
    The Nanook and Sun Fan votes line up perfectly with how Beck votes wolf teammates based on the WC votes on Spiny that I quoted.
    do you think scum!geo continues to push the backpack/lambda w/w world?
  28. Completed huh well geez then spiny and geo, if you guys...

    huh

    well geez then spiny and geo, if you guys are both town idk where to go from here
  29. Completed i prefer spiny to geo too but will self-pres...

    i prefer spiny to geo too

    but will self-pres over anything

    would also like geo's thoughts on spiny before solidifying an opinion on geo
  30. Completed if i get lynched here it's going to be one of the...

    if i get lynched here it's going to be one of the worst miscarriages of justice in the history of this tournament, overshadowing any and all vig misfirings that may or may not have happened.
  31. Completed like backpack=scum is a really convenient solve,...

    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7349)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7347)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7340)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7338)
    Beck*
    you've had backpack as scum for the entire game and haven't reconsidered it at all from what i can remember. how?
    What reason do you have to townread TBP with a list as horrible as the one he posted yesterday? Where is the solving? I understand being busy but the guy had less than 100 posts and none of them have particularly screamed townie.
    fair. i'm not exactly townreading him myself. just figure there would be more doubts there, but you've pretty consistently had him as a hard scum read from what i can recall. for me it's always been: could i see him as scum? yes. am i sure he's scum? i mean, not at all.
    like backpack=scum is a really convenient solve, no?
  32. Completed fair. i'm not exactly townreading him myself....

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7347)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7340)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7338)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7333)
    wat
    Beck*
    you've had backpack as scum for the entire game and haven't reconsidered it at all from what i can remember. how?
    What reason do you have to townread TBP with a list as horrible as the one he posted yesterday? Where is the solving? I understand being busy but the guy had less than 100 posts and none of them have particularly screamed townie.
    fair. i'm not exactly townreading him myself. just figure there would be more doubts there, but you've pretty consistently had him as a hard scum read from what i can recall. for me it's always been: could i see him as scum? yes. am i sure he's scum? i mean, not at all.
  33. Completed Geo - since you're re-evaluating after eod/sod -...

    @Geo - since you're re-evaluating after eod/sod - what are your new thoughts on Spiny and Nanook?
  34. Completed you've had backpack as scum for the entire game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7338)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7333)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7321)
    Yeah I knew this would happen. I'm not playing the best game in terms of expressing my PoE in an extensive way (an understandable sus) and with Keldeo out of the way I felt like I was being pushed towards by multiple people to be the next mislynch because of what Mac read into the Even kill D2 and TSF sustaining suspicion on me. And like... everyone keeping me in a PoE. I had a world of Mac, TBP, LLD, and Mac overnight and was kinda expecting it to be lylo but here we are with a confirmed Mac so I guess this is nightmare mode.

    And yes this is not as simple as it's being made out to be and we're still in dangerous territory (one mislynch until Mylo).

    wat
    Beck*
    you've had backpack as scum for the entire game and haven't reconsidered it at all from what i can remember. how?
  35. Completed Geo

    ##Vote Geo
  36. Completed wat

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#7321)
    Yeah I knew this would happen. I'm not playing the best game in terms of expressing my PoE in an extensive way (an understandable sus) and with Keldeo out of the way I felt like I was being pushed towards by multiple people to be the next mislynch because of what Mac read into the Even kill D2 and TSF sustaining suspicion on me. And like... everyone keeping me in a PoE. I had a world of Mac, TBP, LLD, and Mac overnight and was kinda expecting it to be lylo but here we are with a confirmed Mac so I guess this is nightmare mode.

    And yes this is not as simple as it's being made out to be and we're still in dangerous territory (one mislynch until Mylo).

    wat
  37. Completed Why do you suppose right away that hard defending...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7318)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6974)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#6962)
    I am now also convinced that you are playing this game too one dimensionally to be a townie.
    Mac.

    This is literal paranoia.

    I shouldn't be wasting time arguing with someone who's either town or so deepwolfed that we'll lose anyway, but I need you to see that I have felt this way as town before and it is not productive.

    Just because wolves are playing well and some probably are doing non-obvious plays doesn't mean everything that's obvious or easy has to be a lie. That is bad logic. Powerwolfing is a thing. Solving with the easiest worlds and conclusions first as town is a thing.

    "I have no confidence in my town game so let's play opposite day where everything that feels true MUST be untrue" is a bad bad way to play.
    Spiny literally replied to this post in a way that made me think that Spiny thought I was quoting one of her posts.

    Spiny sees me attacking Beck and calls it "literal paranoia", "deepwolfed".

    Beck flips wolf.

    Yeah gg Spiny.
    @112 what do you reckon here?
    Why do you suppose right away that hard defending a teammate has to be wolf?

    I guess my issue with it is that while I was in Beck's pocket, I never saw it necessary to outright defend him. I always wanted him to do that himself; and I was paying attention to responses I didn't like (responded to one with 'hm,' another with that !)- whereas Spiny undertook an active effort to dissuade you from pushing him. That part of it I don't understand and is probably wolf-indicative.

    What gives me pause is that I don't know enough of Spiny's town meta to know if she's go out of her way to defend a player in the game like Beck. I don't expect most players to go out of their way to put that kind of effort into defending an unknown entity- but I've never seen Spiny's town game.

    In isolation and knowing Spiny's meta as well as I'd do, I'd consider it scum-indicative.
  38. Completed *breathes deeply* i'll be back in a bit- will...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7312)
    ##Unvote 112
    *breathes deeply*

    i'll be back in a bit-
    will try to offer commentary on backpack/nanook/geo/spiny this round most particularly because this is the group most likely to have a wolf.
    i don't want to leave lexi out of it, but in the worlds where she's a wolf, backpack is always one too, so he's the smart one to look at.
  39. Completed you'd know how it feels :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7311)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7308)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7305)
    I literally had the kill on you with, not even joking, 2 seconds to go.
    i'm not sure if you're mocking my shawna stuff here lol but that's scary
    No I didn't really, but something funny did happen.

    I had the kill on Beck for about 22 hours and then with 10 seconds to go I looked at the form and thought that I had submitted the kill on idle (but the form had just reset to having idle as a default) so I pressed the submit button out of panic and switched it to idle. I clicked Beck with 2 seconds to go and it luckily went through.

    Can you imagine had I $#@!ed that up?
    you'd know how it feels :/
  40. Completed everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7307)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7278)
    @Macdougall - have you looked at backpack?

    i'm forcing dialogue but in a towny way fwiw so go away with your scum reads imo
    Who is the second sentence directed at here?
    everyone
  41. Completed i'm not sure if you're mocking my shawna stuff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7305)
    I literally had the kill on you with, not even joking, 2 seconds to go.
    i'm not sure if you're mocking my shawna stuff here lol but that's scary
  42. Completed calm the $#@! down and let me talk to spiny and...

    calm the $#@! down and let me talk to spiny and geo

    hammer later idgaf, let me leave you with more information before i go

    and never trust lexi this game again- even if you lock-town-and-never-reconsider, don't trust her garbage ass reads
  43. Completed I'm glad you're good enough of a player not to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7301)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7300)
    i'm sorry if my tone is off or i'm $#@!ing up again or whatever.

    swear to $#@! i'm town mac
    I nearly killed you last night just to spare myself the embarrassment of being fooled by you again you know.
    I'm glad you're good enough of a player not to let a past game affect this one. You WILL NOT regret killing beck over me.
  44. Completed that's not very good induction

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7298)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7294)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7286)
    ##Vote 112
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7287)
    How bout this, is this too close to hammer?
    calm down
    Last time I did this a wolf hammered a wolf.
    that's not very good induction
  45. Completed i'm sorry if my tone is off or i'm $#@!ing up...

    i'm sorry if my tone is off or i'm $#@!ing up again or whatever.

    swear to $#@! i'm town mac
  46. Completed i just want an opportunity to solve still ...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#7297)
    the temptation to hammer is OVERWHELMING
    I'd do it if I were scum honestly, even if 112 is my partner
    i just want an opportunity to solve still

    hammer me later but let me try to help please
  47. Completed calm down

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7286)
    ##Vote 112
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7287)
    How bout this, is this too close to hammer?
    calm down
  48. Completed Geo Spiny Creature by all counts there...

    @Geo
    @Spiny Creature

    by all counts there should be at least 1 wolf between the two of you. i think the likeliest lynch this round is one of us.

    could you tell me why i shouldn't vote for you? (not saying this to intimidate- i obviously don't have too much cred to gather wagons right now, but i am still interested in trying to solve)
  49. Completed Geo Too close to hammer for early in the round.

    ##Unvote Geo

    Too close to hammer for early in the round.
  50. Completed and it would be too bad of a play for the mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7282)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7279)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#7277)
    Quote Originally Posted by 112 (#7274)
    holy $#@!, fable voting to save my ass

    i'm not sure you're town but thank you if you are, you miraculous saint

    swear it ain't me, guys
    Fable is pretty well beyond reproach at this point I think. Where do your doubts lie?
    i didn't pay attention to any of the plan you guys worked out last night because i didn't have an action and don't understand why it clears him
    Fable claimed doctor and the wolves didn't shoot me or Lexi.
    and it would be too bad of a play for the mafia to put protecting fable's cover over killing the vig/cop check?
Results 1 to 50 of 2702
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vigilante

The Vigilante may kill a player each night.