Search:

Type: Posts; User: 4maskwolf

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Postgame#6799

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Something I noticed but sure as hell wasn't going...

    Something I noticed but sure as hell wasn't going to test during the game: my box at the bottom of the screen for my day action came up every day, not just the days I actually had it available, which makes me wonder how thorough the coding for day actions even is. Is the box supposed to show up then and inputting would just prep it for the next available day, or are there no actual hard-coded restrictions to day actions and it relies on the honor system?
  2. Postgame#6776

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Curiosity question, baudib: at one point you said...

    Curiosity question, baudib: at one point you said that if you were a PR you targeted bop (I think it was D2), then revealed when you fullclaimed that that wasn't true at all. As VT I could understand the point in lying, but why lie like that as an actual (though non-investigative) PR?
  3. Postgame#6770

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Oh you absolutely did, I only mentioned it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6769)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6767)
    Also I didn't mention this during the game itself Owner but that Monty Python game was a pretty bad game to go looking for meta on me in, that game got pretty thoroughly Yates'd and while I didn't know what exactly was going on I felt something was off and it seriously irritated me.
    I did actually realize that after the fact, but I just left it as is (the yates cheater part). To be fair, I did catch you on other things though.
    Oh you absolutely did, I only mentioned it because I was talking about it in scumchat for unrelated reasons and WG asked me if I put it in the thread.
  4. Postgame#6767

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Also I didn't mention this during the game itself...

    Also I didn't mention this during the game itself Owner but that Monty Python game was a pretty bad game to go looking for meta on me in, that game got pretty thoroughly Yates'd and while I didn't know what exactly was going on I felt something was off and it seriously irritated me.
  5. Postgame#6766

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Hahahahaha. I was reading through Owner's...

    Hahahahaha.

    I was reading through Owner's thoughts QT and found this gem

    *looking for games over on bay12 forums*

    i'm not digging too much am I?
    I have no idea why I find her sudden "Is this too intrusive?" thought so funny but damn it I did.
  6. Postgame#6714

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Why'd you have to die, man, we could have wrapped...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#6713)
    GG everyone!
    Why'd you have to die, man, we could have wrapped this up last night. :P
  7. Postgame#6712

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Why are you apologizing to Panther, you weren't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6711)
    was a really frustrating game for a lot of reasons

    sorry to my team. tried my best but it wasnt very good.

    thanks for letting me sub in manti.

    my bad phi. my bad panther.
    Why are you apologizing to Panther, you weren't even on his wagon?

    Good game, btw. You read me like an open $#@!ing book and it kinda scared me.
  8. Postgame#6706

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed btw robik we knew you were inno child from N1, we...

    btw robik we knew you were inno child from N1, we were just messing with you after your claim.
  9. Postgame#6704

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Who let the dogs out?

    Who let the dogs out?
  10. Day 7#6700

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Thingyman

    ##Vote Thingyman
  11. Day 7#6677

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed "I'm only going to post my Visor logic for now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6676)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4465)
    Alright reads time.

    Town core:
    Phighter: I continue to hold by everything I said about why I think his claim was townie. re: his stuff today, I honestly think he sounds like a frustrated and paranoid townie. Maybe I'm just a sucker for redemption stories, but I believe he's genuinely eating his humble pie and trying to do better. I don't blame him for being paranoid in this situation, hell, I am too (hi voting hardclaimed cops!).

    Sunbae and Cron: These two pretty much fall into the same category. Both are subs, both have done their damndest to make up for their late start and honestly are two of the better quality posters here. Their reasons seem solid, their posts seem genuine, and I haven't really gotten a wolfy blip off of them. They also, and this may sound a little weird, have both called me out and/or stated I've done scummy things.

    That probably needs explication. Pretty much this whole game has, up until I went after robik, either loltoneread scum read me on/for D1 or just generally been like "yeah, his posts are alright, put him somewhere in my townreads." In stark contrast, Cron called me out D2 for my godawful voting and reads on D1 and Sunbae questioned my tendency to post primarily mechanical thoughts rather than explicitly posting-based reads. This tells me a couple things: one, they're actually reading and analyzing me, because both of those critiques are accurate to the reality of the game, and two, they're not just blindly consensus-sheeping. In my experience, people doing that have a tendency to be town, and when combined with everything else it's enough for me to lock them in.

    Chris: What can I say? I believe his claim, and that makes him lock-town.

    Marko: See Chris, only with a lot less activity.

    yogsloth: He was a scumread all of D1 and I still will contend that his D1 is hella wolfy, but everything since then has been on-point, even if I disagree with some of it. The sheer amount of effort he's put into the game and reading people, his willingness to adapt and change his reads as new information comes up, doing his due dilligence to check claims before believing them, all things that strike me as hella townie. I've sorta been silently watching his posts since SoD 2 trying to work out what to think of him and eventually I'm just left with town.

    NGL townreading yog gives me a bitter taste in my mouth because it means basically all my D1 reads were wrong except baudib.

    Probably scum:
    I'm only going to post my Visor logic for now because I keep undergoing world changes and I'm going to have to take a look at this new world where robik is an FPSing town and make reads based on that.

    Visor: Even if you don't pay attention to his previous days (which frankly I haven't much, I can barely remember anything he said that isn't either today or the start of his ISO when I was doing that) his actions today have been hellabad. First his "hello fellow townies" intro followed by hyping up some big game solving thing to lead into... a vanilla reads post and going poof again. There's a pretty stark contrast between the way he's handling being on the block and the way SR did yesterday, and while some of it can be attributed to his admitted lack of interest I think a part of it is just "he's a wolf going through the motions.

    this is literally what you responded to me when I asked where you head was out.im pretty cool saying your only wolf read was visor
    "I'm only going to post my Visor logic for now because I keep undergoing world changes and I'm going to have to take a look at this new world where robik is an FPSing town and make reads based on that."
    It's literally right above the Visor vote, and was followed up shortly that night with a comprehensive case on Thingyman and later that same day with an entire readslist including something like eight scum possibilities.

    Try again.
  12. Day 7#6674

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Because I think boq is more important of a wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6672)
    For someone that's been calling me a wolf for 3 weeks, you spend a lot of time attempting to refute my points and not a lot of time trying to kill me!
    Because I think boq is more important of a wolf than you are, and want to expose your lies to the town.

    The explanation is literally there if you think about it for more than five seconds.
  13. Day 7#6670

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed 1 is true and NAI, 2 is a lie (if I'm scum I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6656)
    tier 1 Thingy/WG/Liberal
    tier 2 owner/cron/bop/billy/t om
    tier 3 contrainer


    talk to me why mask is surefire wolf.
    i am tempted to move t om from any tier because i liked that he was voting outside of the wagons during status quo. But maybe thats me being stupid. Need to keep reading when I am not zombie tired
    I think mask is a wolf because:

    1. The vast majority of his comments throughout the early/mid stages of the game were focused on mechanics and not solving things.

    2. The only time he's taken confident, hard stances was on things he could feel correct about. He didn't take confident, hard stances on a bunch of different reads. He took them on things like "phighters claim makes him a villager never wavering". I think there's plenty of wolves that struggle to say incorrect things with confidence so they resort to saying things they know they are right about with confidence.

    3. When I asked him to clarify his reads on Visor is outed day, his literal only wolf read was Visor wolf. That's it. Which falls in line with someone that struggles to make things up.

    4. In defense of the things I said to him, he reply "I also play this way as a villager" which, to me, is saying that I've caught him for the wrong reasons because he would be playing the same way as a villager instead of this just being how he plays.

    In fact, as I type this out I think I should ##Vote 4maskwolf
    1 is true and NAI, 2 is a lie (if I'm scum I literally know everything, and therefore can take hard stances on anything because I always know I'm correct). Also, you think Boq is town and I'm scum and I'm going hard on him, which hard refutes your point (or, if you want to go to somebody with a known alignment, I hard-pushed Robik after his fakeclaim and look at that, he didn't flip wolf). 3 is a lie you've been repeating for ages despite repeated proof that it's a lie and the fact that you're continuing to say it is honestly just making you an asshole. 4 is just the way I talk when I'm posting off the cuff, sue me.

    Try again.
  14. Day 7#6653

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed If anyone had doubts as to whether or not Thingy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#6650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman (#6598)
    In honor of baudib

    ##Vote Contrainer

    I wanna end this game with my vote on a wolf.
    Omgus

    ##Vote Thingyman
    If anyone had doubts as to whether or not Thingy was an important scum this should clear it up firmly on the "not" side.
  15. Day 7#6628

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Alternatively, we can lynch the person the...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6625)
    Nobody wants Jan or SR which pretty much locks them in as the KP, but nobody cares

    Wolves won't vote there ever

    Town don't seem to care

    Thingy's at least a wolf, can we at least do that though

    Can we people
    Alternatively, we can lynch the person the scumteam has been protecting since we arrived in late game, and whose day game today has consisted of one fumble after another as he tries to pretend he's actively playing.

    ##Vote Boquise
  16. Day 7#6604

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Is it to just roll over and give up? Because you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherguy (#6603)
    Ok i got an idea
    Is it to just roll over and give up? Because you already expressed that one.
  17. Day 7#6602

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed God you guys just can't come up with good cases...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6595)
    I keep forgetting Mask. I don't really have a clear read but didn't like his eod. Will be for my longer post later today
    God you guys just can't come up with good cases can you.

    You "didn't like my EoD"? Really? The EoD I wasn't even present for due to work?

    Nice try.
  18. Day 7#6588

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Your side in those interactions tend to look...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#6582)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#6573)
    Thoughts coming into today:

    Thingy is scum, but he's unimportant scum so he's not worth lynching until we've got the KPs.

    Sunbae is scum. He's literally gone full "reality can be whatever I want" mode with his cases at this point and people are still lapping it up. Could be KP, could not be, no real indication either way.

    Cron is scum, for the same reasons I've been saying (tried to defend Visor with WIFOM, made sure to ensure the Phighter lynch, has been way over-credited with Jaleb's demise and largely by other scum). Less likely to be a KP because people seem more comfortable having him on their $#@! list.

    Boquise is scum. He's had weird distancing interactions with two of the three dead scum and most of the other scum have hard defended him against attack. Almost certainly KP.

    Tom is scum. I'm going to have to pull together my full thoughts on this tomorrow (IRL) but his EoD yesterday was absolutely atrocious and one of his posts is outright "scum inside joke" between him and Cron. Decent chance of being KP with how much people are TRing him.

    The last scum is somewhere in Contrainer/WG/Smith.
    For $#@!s sake. How was MY interaction with Frog weird?? Frog posted weird $#@! to me and I was wtf'd about it. There was no mutual weirdness. Tell me how a town in your world should react to those posts directed to you. I am genuinely curious

    Also MY interaction with Visor isn't weird either. I kept asking him about the game and about his read on me. That's not weird. That's standard interaction that imo I wouldn't really do with a partner but I can see at most people looking at it as not weird regardless of alignment. Finally, you believe I am KP, but Visor was totally cool with getting me mislynched as he was a late voter on my wagon.

    What's happening here is that the same sentences have been repeated so many times so they have now become universal truths
    Your side in those interactions tend to look fairly fine.

    The question I have is why they chose to interact with you that way.

    Especially Frog, in this case. Visor's weird early focus on you could just be recency or he knew you pretty well, but I can't wrap my head around why Frog would do his weird mason softing thing with you if you weren't in the same chat.

    If you're not teammates, then he's literally shooting himself in the foot. You're going to say no, what the $#@!, he's going to look stupid and be caught out in trying to claim something he isn't, and it's all around a $#@!show for him with no benefit for the scumteam. If you're his teammate, though, then based on the threads reaction to the soft you can go one of two ways: either accept the mason soft and try and gain towncred off of that, or deny the soft and throw Frog (a vanilla mafioso) under the bus for increased towncred. Either way, you come away looking better than you did before. The situation was perfect for it, too: you were both suspected by a large chunk of the playerbase and failing anything else happening both of you were probably going up on the block in the next couple days, so it wasn't like there was too much to lose by trying to get one of you towncred.

    I've actually seen a similar trick be pulled in a game before: one scum who was already on the block claimed tracker who'd followed his scumbuddy, his buddy denied it, then when the first scum was lynched the scumteam tried to leverage that as evidence that the second guy was scum. It didn't end up working for them (to be frank, they weren't experienced enough to pull it off) but the same theory applies here, with one scum effectively bussing themself to give the other bonus townie points.

    re: Visor vote, it's a real stretch to say that he was cool with you being lynched. His only vote on you was on D3 as the third vote, less than half the way into the day, and it didn't even place you as the top wagon (that was still SR). The only weird thing is how red that wagon is if all of my wolf picks are correct, with three wolves voting a fourth wolf, which I'm still mulling over.
  19. Day 7#6573

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Thoughts coming into today: Thingy is scum,...

    Thoughts coming into today:

    Thingy is scum, but he's unimportant scum so he's not worth lynching until we've got the KPs.

    Sunbae is scum. He's literally gone full "reality can be whatever I want" mode with his cases at this point and people are still lapping it up. Could be KP, could not be, no real indication either way.

    Cron is scum, for the same reasons I've been saying (tried to defend Visor with WIFOM, made sure to ensure the Phighter lynch, has been way over-credited with Jaleb's demise and largely by other scum). Less likely to be a KP because people seem more comfortable having him on their $#@! list.

    Boquise is scum. He's had weird distancing interactions with two of the three dead scum and most of the other scum have hard defended him against attack. Almost certainly KP.

    Tom is scum. I'm going to have to pull together my full thoughts on this tomorrow (IRL) but his EoD yesterday was absolutely atrocious and one of his posts is outright "scum inside joke" between him and Cron. Decent chance of being KP with how much people are TRing him.

    The last scum is somewhere in Contrainer/WG/Smith.
  20. Day 7#6571

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Because Sunbae is trying to bus him. Unless we...

    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#6570)
    Out for a bit,

    Is there any reason thingy can’t be kp?
    Because Sunbae is trying to bus him.

    Unless we lynch a scum KP today, we lose (barring a hitherto-unknown PR). Lynch a non-killing scum today, it's 8 v 5 going into the night. Two nightkills, 6 v 5. One daykill, 5 v 5.

    If the scum are willing the lynch someone today, it's because they're either town or one of the four scum who don't actually matter.
  21. Day 6#6307

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed I don’t know how best turned into beatbox but...

    I don’t know how best turned into beatbox but okay.
  22. Day 6#6305

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Boquise He’s got hella scum PR equity with how...

    ##Vote Boquise

    He’s got hella scum PR equity with how much my wolf picks are defending him, far and away the beatbox lynch.

    Last post of the day, have to close tonight.
  23. Day 6#6164

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Having a lot of reads is not mutually exclusive...

    Having a lot of reads is not mutually exclusive with a mechanical focus.

    And yes, it’s such a wolf claim to disprove your assertion that I only do mechanics as a wolf by saying I don’t only do it as a wolf. Wow. You cracked the code. Congrats.
  24. Day 6#6161

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed You know what? Cron If he doesn't at least...

    You know what?

    ##Vote Cron

    If he doesn't at least have some pressure on him going into EoD he's going to be rendered functionally unlynchable because of lack of recency bias and people locking in their reads and votes, and I see no sign that he'll stop blowing his load in the first couple days any time in the future (which will basically assure him a free pass to LYLO if nobody tries to disrupt it).
  25. Day 6#6158

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Sunbae: If you are town, here's some evidence of...

    Sunbae: If you are town, here's some evidence of my claim that I'm a generally mechanical player, not just as mafia.

    Here's a sampling of my (ultimately accurate) posts from Paranormal 25, widely considered to have been my best town showing on Bay12. Take note of how much time is spent on mechanical analysis.

    I'm going to remove Fish from my branch of the conversation chain because I find him, well, fishy, pardon the pun. Back in my reads post I linked to (link previously present)this post of RattyB's and mentioned that they were buddying really hard with TBF, but I was willing to overlook it because Ratty is new. However, then we get to RattyB's fakeclaim of reporter, where he said he watched TBF and TBF went nowhere. TBF promptly denied that was accurate and voted for him, followed by Tiruin's revelation, blah blah blah.

    Now, given the tone of RattyB's posts and the way they interacted with TBF, I'm not convinced TBF isn't just a scum who decided to cut their losses and not get caught up in a desperate scheme for survival by one of their allies. RattyB's claim is really wonky for a variety of reasons, not the least of which because there are simpler and safer claims for a scum to make than reporter. One of the simpler power role claims would have been agent with a human result on one of the non-scum, a claim that can't be dispproved without further information, since most aliens wouldn't claim to counter that claim and it would be a correct read on a townie. To fakeclaim reporter, you have to know who targeted who or you're really, really playing with fire, and yet he, without hesitation, claimed reporter and specifically said he followed TBF. The words at the end of his post were something along the lines of "can someone confirm this? Please?" which is in and of itself a strange statement since there's no reason to believe that in the one night that someone used a role power on him that specifically proved or dispproved his claim. So, in all likelihood, he was asking for confirmation from TBF himself: confirmation he had no reason to believe he was getting unless TBF was in communication with him and was on his side. Since TBF himself stated that RattyB was lying, it is unlikely that the scum team actually had an investigator or reporter who targeted TBF and Ratty decided to use that information for his fakeclaim.

    tl;dr: TBF and RattyB have some really strange interactions that make me wonder if TBF's counter of Ratty's claim wasn't a bus to try and disassociate themselves, since not countering his claim could have turned into both of them getting lynched if an outside source (as was the case here) presented additional information.

    Why am I saying this? Because on the off chance that I die in the night I'd like my suspicions to be known, and I'm willing to gamble that there's at least one other townie amongst you two, especially given your previous actions.


    I considered this possibility when I first saw the claim by TDS, but both of these are edge case scenarios. Assuming that TDS is able to pass tech, meaning there was more than one small slot item that was his, there are only a few aliens it could be. Let's break them down:
    Xenozoologist: Would be playing against their win condition and may be unable to win at this point, with two psionic humans dead. There have been no abductions to this point, so there's no reason to believe one would exist, much less work with the scum team.
    Exterminator: Would be playing the long game and taking a huge risk, since giving additional information to the town helps them find the scum quicker. If all scum are lynched quickly, with many town alive, and the game doesn't end, who better to lynch when the killing starts than the claimed alien?
    Exterminator Operative: If this role is actually in the game the game is probably already lost for the town, with five anti-town roles and two parties with kills. Almost certainly not the case, and see the exterminator section above for more reasons why it's unlikely.
    Agent Operative: the claimed role, nothing unusual here.
    Hivemind: The highest probability among the anti-town roles, and is a rather terrifying threat, especially because it's possible the entire thing is a ruse to keep their converted ally from being lynched and revealing their presence. A possibility, but I'll detail a way below to show how to rule this out.
    Mind Stealer: See the Xenozoologist section above.

    Now, what of the case where the scumteam got tech from a third party? Let's assume for a moment that TDS is able to pass tech, meaning that they weren't in contact with a survivor who for some reason decided to pick up scanner instead of a defensive item (a risky play, but not one that can be entirely ruled out). The real question is, though: what alien role would actually do that? Only an exterminator who was playing a long game, but what would they claim? They can't claim survivor, since they'd have passed more than one piece of tech, and all other tech-using aliens are hostile to the scumteam as well. So it's unlikely they got multiple pieces of tech from an alien if TDS is scum.

    Now, how do we rule out hivemind, the most likely of the situations detailed above? It's simple: if we can pass tech during the day, TDS passes the tech to someone he considers trustworthy, who will in turn pass the tech to someone they consider trustworthy, and who in turn passes the tech to someone they consider trustworthy, who can then pass it back to TDS. Since a hivemind will only have had the time to convert two people, at least one of the people is guaranteed to be clean. If any of them claim to have not received both a medium and small tech item (which is a combination a hivemind could not have) we lynch TDS immediately. If TDS is as he claims to be, a scum has just outed themself and we lynch them the next day.


    We should probably get claims from Persus13, Leafsnail, and Deus Asmoth before we continue along.

    Regardless, I'm actually going to suggest a slight modification to your plan: we lynch Deus Asmoth and nightkill Leafsnail. If one of those two is scum (which I think is a high likelihood) then the town can win by simply lynching everyone who isn't a war veteran. Eventually the scum have to suicide against one of the war vets and it results in a mutual kill and a win for the town. If neither of them is scum we continue along with your plan replacing Leafsnail with TBF.

    Speaking of which, if you're town, claimed war vet, and aren't (for some reason), now would be a very good time to stop lying.


    I'm not going to unvote Deus Asmoth, and here's why:

    There are ten players left in the game, four of whom I'm fairly certain aren't scum (TDS, hector13, Persus13, and tiruin). And then obviously myself but I'm in the "unconfirmed) list. If we lynch Deus and he's town, then Leafsnail is added to the clear list, assuming that DA is indeed a telepath, and TDS nightkills one of me or TBF. The other is lynched the next day, followed by doll, followed by webadict. In this time the scum can only kill three of the five townies, so there'll be two left for the last lynch.

    If Deus Asmoth is scum (which I think likely because if he isn't then I have to look into some really wonky scumteams) then TDS nightkills Leafsnail, since if he's scum he's dead and if he's town he's the best one to lose since he doesn't have any relevant role. If Leafsnail isn't scum, we just go through standard lynching order, with Tiruin placing her trackers on the war vets to catch them out if they make the scumkill.
  26. Day 6#6156

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Whenever I hear people talking about Cron being...

    Whenever I hear people talking about Cron being town I always have to wonder if we're discussing the same Cron.

    The same Cron who everyone says "came in and kicked Jaleb in the $#@!" who didn't even replace in until almost after Jaleb was done trying to defend himself (and thus was fair game for bussing)? The same Cron who voted him as a sheep of Robik rather than based on any personal analysis which might warrant his townread? The same Cron who, the moment the tide seemed to be turning, took any excuse to hop off the Visor wagon, first jumping off it when billy admitted his lie and then later without any inciting event with some bizarre conspiracy theories about mafia arsonists and kill redirection? The same Cron who found a rationale to hop off Frog's wagon yesterday to avoid a town CFD on him?

    That Cron?
  27. Day 6#6154

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed The more you talk the scummier you seem and the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#6147)
    My final answer is Panther, Smith, Jan/Contrainer, Weatherguy, Mask and one of SS or Cron.

    I hesitate to say it's Boq based on the people willing to kill him in the flash wagon early unless it's so bad that they win the game on a non-kp lynch.

    I hesitate to think it's thingy due to Bop's read + panther.

    I think Smith v is the reason Robiks claim was never believed, he has slowed way down on trying to solve anything as the game has progressed, and is now being protected under the guise of us somehow preventing the wolf kill on n2 and n4 (with panther being the echo for that). I think Tom isn't a wolf for his consistent pressure on smith in the early stages of the game.

    I think Mask has focused exclusively on mechanics and things he can know he's right on. I think he's the type of wolf that will struggle to make up reads and reasons that aren't true.

    I think weatherguy has gotten by on just pushing Phighter and showed up today with no remorse for it and just carried on as if nothing was wrong. I think Panther has been defending him via SS's read of him for multiple game days.

    I've made multiple cases on Jan and I also thought his response about the Phi wagon as "being something that had to happen because people weren't playing the game until it did" was just a product of not really reading through walls of text between two villagers and instead just assuming it was solely for the claim stuff.


    I think Cron has small equity of being the wolf vig who subbed in and bussed flailing jaleb to get credit but I think he's more likely to be a villager.

    We've talked about SS a handful of times especially with the visor back and forth spot on the reads list.


    That's where I'm at now. I feel ok about it.
    The more you talk the scummier you seem and the more obvious it is you don't read my posts.

    I've had plenty of reads and rationale this game, which you're just ignoring in order to call me a mechanics-based scum.
  28. Day 6#6128

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed *knew or heavily suspected. Thanks a lot...

    *knew or heavily suspected.

    Thanks a lot autocorrect.
  29. Day 6#6127

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Mask thought from work: I don’t think the scum...

    Mask thought from work: I don’t think the scum knew it heavily suspected Shad of being ONV when they killed him. They stopped Chris’ kill two nights in a row but didn’t keep Frog alive, so they almost certainly have a RB. But if they suspected Shad of ONV feels like they would have RB’d him in addition to the kill.
  30. Day 6#6088

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Y'know I came into today thinking "Oh hey, it's...

    Y'know I came into today thinking "Oh hey, it's my day off, I can go super hard in the game today!" Watch today's worlds games, sit down to start reading, and...

    Go off to play CK2 instead because I'm good at time management, I swear.

    Where my head is at right now:

    Wolves: Boq/Cron/Jan/Thingy/SS/?
    town: Panther/Robik(obvs)/yog

    Why are so many people TRing Cron?

    And yes, Yog, I know. A joke not landing with the audience is just the wolfiest.
  31. Day 6#5943

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Y'know Owner, if you're going to try and case me...

    Y'know Owner, if you're going to try and case me on my attitude maybe a) check town games as well to see if I'm a grump in both (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 2 is a good one to check) and b) maybe take any cases on attitude from two years ago with a grain of salt.

    Some serious effort went into that, though, I'm impressed.
  32. Day 6#5792

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed billy's pretty much hit the nail on the head tbh....

    billy's pretty much hit the nail on the head tbh.

    The question isn't whether or not everyone on the wagon is town, it's whether or not boq is scum and we can get the lynch off before dayvig.
  33. Day 6#5785

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed The $#@! you want? My play this game has been...

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#5778)
    @bopolis
    @t om
    @billymills
    @Roman
    @4maskwolf
    @Cron
    (6 boq voters)
    if you guys want to spend some time towncasing each other maybe that'd be somehow helpful? World 1 is boq wolf, who knows on the wagon but at least decent odds a good # villas
    World 2 is boq town and that wagon is dirty as $#@!

    Maybe working on proving the wagon isn't mainly dirty is a good use of time?
    The $#@! you want?

    My play this game has been utterly incongruous with any sane scum play (voting a cop claim when I had lots of town equity to destroy, voting Frog rather than changing my mind on Phighter at any point during the day or just no-showing for EoD, voting sunbae yesterday when he was super townread, etc.) so at this point anyone saying I'm scum either isn't paying attention or is scum themselves trying to get a possible ML target.
  34. Day 6#5777

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed That should read "even if he isn't dayvig".

    That should read "even if he isn't dayvig".
  35. Day 6#5775

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Way I see it, even if he's dayvig it's still...

    Way I see it, even if he's dayvig it's still town-positive because the dayvig hasn't shot yet.

    if the dayvig shoots and we're near maj I'm bailing.
  36. Day 6#5758

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Even if he's not the dayvig it still gets a mafia...

    Even if he's not the dayvig it still gets a mafia lynched before the dayvig goes off.
  37. Day 6#5753

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed ...that's actually accurate. Boquise

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#5741)
    boq is clearly KP based on cron's and frog's defense of boq on eod3.

    He needs to go, and before he wakes up preferably.
    ...that's actually accurate.

    ##Vote Boquise
  38. Day 6#5736

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Okay maybe I'm just slow. Walk me through why...

    Okay maybe I'm just slow.

    Walk me through why boq is specifically the dayvig?
  39. Day 6#5719

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Hilarious. Tell it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5715)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5712)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#5705)
    mask is open wolfing, proud he got phi lynched
    Okay, you're going to have to really explain this to me.

    How on earth did I get Phi lynched? Phi was being lynched on his own merits and only a few people even had "associations with 4mask" as a thing they were considering (only person I remember being Sunbae, might have been others)
    You didn’t convince me to not unvote frog. Your hands are covered in phi’s Blood
    Hilarious. Tell it again.
  40. Day 6#5712

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Okay, you're going to have to really explain this...

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#5705)
    mask is open wolfing, proud he got phi lynched
    Okay, you're going to have to really explain this to me.

    How on earth did I get Phi lynched? Phi was being lynched on his own merits and only a few people even had "associations with 4mask" as a thing they were considering (only person I remember being Sunbae, might have been others)
  41. Day 6#5707

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Wait how did you out shad?

    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#5702)
    rofl i hard outted both vigs

    god im sorry shad
    Wait how did you out shad?
  42. Day 6#5691

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed I swear to $#@!ing god bop if you're spamming...

    I swear to $#@!ing god bop if you're spamming retrospectives again.
  43. Day 6#5684

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Who's your pick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5683)
    Can I pick lynch now that you guys sucked yesterday?
    Who's your pick?
  44. Day 6#5682

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Oh don't play this card, any mislynch is good for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5677)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5676)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5674)
    I told you I’d unvote at 8. Wasn’t a surprise.
    I'm not sure how announcing your intent makes it any less sus, tbh. Super easy thing to do as wolf too, especially with TMI.
    Yea that’s me. Gotta protect the lowest hanging fruit of all time frog
    Oh don't play this card, any mislynch is good for the scum, even over their lowest hanging fruit.
  45. Day 6#5679

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed My wolf picks going into today: Frog, Sunbae,...

    My wolf picks going into today:

    Frog, Sunbae, Cron, billymills, Weatherguy, and two of the people who are off the Frog wagon (with a lean towards thingy, boq, Jan, and Owner).
  46. Day 6#5676

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed I'm not sure how announcing your intent makes it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5674)
    I told you I’d unvote at 8. Wasn’t a surprise.
    I'm not sure how announcing your intent makes it any less sus, tbh. Super easy thing to do as wolf too, especially with TMI.
  47. Day 6#5672

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Goddamn mindreaders I swear to god.

    Quote Originally Posted by mhsmith0 (#5669)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5665)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5662)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5661)
    Shocking all the scummy ppl were wrong on phi

    SHOCKING
    Says the guy who bailed off the frog wagon.
    his point was you bailed on the frog wagon in a spot where *MAYBE* (but probably not) people might have swung towards frog from phi
    by unvoting frog you effectively voted phi since he was the majority wagon and likely to be lynched PARTICULARLY if you weren't on the cw
    i think that's a reasonable point?
    Goddamn mindreaders I swear to god.
  48. Day 6#5662

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed Says the guy who bailed off the frog wagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5661)
    Shocking all the scummy ppl were wrong on phi

    SHOCKING
    Says the guy who bailed off the frog wagon.
  49. Day 5#5598

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed dawwwwwwwww

    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#5597)
    This kid loves bananas for breakfast I had to get him some. So cute
    dawwwwwwwww
  50. Day 5#5568

    Thread: Old Cat Mafia Invitational

    by 4maskwolf
    Replies
    6,820
    Views
    52,657

    Completed ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan (#5565)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#5555)
    i cant even call him a moron cause then the mods will be on my ass again
    But apparently you can not call him a moron while implying his moronic nature!

    win/win!
    ^
Results 1 to 50 of 1583
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Ritualist

The Ritualist may once during the game at any time choose to self-sacrifice and die in return for having a dead player of their own choosing be resurrected.