Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logic

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.62 seconds.

  1. Replies
    19
    Views
    466

    Walrus Color me interested

    Color me interested
  2. Walrus Tentative interest despite several categories...

    Tentative interest despite several categories banning my obvious go to.
    Like Audioslave.
  3. Replies
    6,381
    Views
    112,598

    wa'...

  4. Replies
    6,381
    Views
    112,598

    I

  5. Day 1#5083

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Esooa In case a flash happens

    ##Vote Esooa
    In case a flash happens
  6. Day 1#5066

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed And? Beeboy is going down.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#5014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5004)
    I see no reason to move my vote.
    ? You're sitting on one-vote wagon.
    And? Beeboy is going down.
  7. Day 1#5004

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I see no reason to move my vote.

    I see no reason to move my vote.
  8. Day 1#4912

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I can't say I know Guillotina well enough for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4898)
    ##Vote Guillotina
    I can't say I know Guillotina well enough for this, but my team is saying "I forbid this"
  9. Day 1#4877

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Mac is awake enough to provide a read of TL is...

    Mac is awake enough to provide a read of TL is lock mafia

    I told him that's his sick brain.
  10. Day 1#4832

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Esooa I'll pass that along, but he's been ill and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4807)
    @Logic my team wants to know mac's legacy reads for today
    @Esooa I'll pass that along, but he's been ill and barely there.
  11. Day 1#4548

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Driving home. Going dark for a bit.

    Driving home. Going dark for a bit.
  12. Day 1#4517

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed This is comedy gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#4494)
    Wazza is Plwazzably wolf
    This is comedy gold.
  13. Day 1#4503

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed This would be a better take if you weren't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4487)
    Am heading home shortly.

    Team wants Wazza/Beeboy wagons
    This would be a better take if you weren't currently a wagon, but I agree with it regardless.
  14. Day 1#4485

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I'll switch back to beeboy if it means saving TL....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#4472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4455)
    I still think beeboy is a hit (as well as gh)
    But I trust my team enough to let them deal with that slot in the future and back their preferred yeet.
    ##Vote WazzaAzza
    I will move if required, but this is where I think I end the day.
    No Logic come back, I need you all to hit wolf so you can follow my team to destroy Esooa
    I'll switch back to beeboy if it means saving TL.
    But my team (mostly manti) is aboard the Wazza!w train.
  15. Day 1#4460

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Transcribing for Mac is the most fun....

    Transcribing for Mac is the most fun.
    Transcribing for manti is the least fun, because he has WALLS.
  16. Day 1#4455

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I still think beeboy is a hit (as well as gh)...

    I still think beeboy is a hit (as well as gh)
    But I trust my team enough to let them deal with that slot in the future and back their preferred yeet.
    ##Vote WazzaAzza
    I will move if required, but this is where I think I end the day.
  17. Day 1#4432

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Hally Cuthalion says gh dismantling his wagon...

    @Hally
    Cuthalion says gh dismantling his wagon looked mildly V, but otherwise looks like he could be a wolf. Also he's sorry about Logic's poor transcriptions making things less clear.

    Manti said he would call Mist V if his life was on the line for it.

    Manti has a LOT more to say about Wazza.
    1) team chat looks bad with empty promises of more content later that she doesn't deliver on
    2) approach to Ace looks bad regardless of Ace's alignment. Wazza is making surface level questions and not trying to solve Ace.
    3) using her team as a crutch in her interactions with Ace looks super sus. Interactions that he says are just posts wolves make; e.g. LAMIST

    So much so manti is just short of yelling at me to vote Wazza.
  18. Day 1#4387

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Cuth said it and he reminded me to relay it a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4344)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4309)
    Manti is ISOing Wazza and strongly requesting our vote there.
    P#918 P#923 look performative.
    P#951 P#958 "$%#! this" looks like a wolf that has run out of things to say or motivation to wolf.

    Ctrl+F "Ace" and barely talks about him while slotting Ace Solid V but then p#962 is an impolite term I am not transcribing, but manti hates that post.

    Manti says Wazza is his strongest Scumread.
    Cuth is agreeing with manti.
    ooo ok

    @Logic did you ask cuth for a gh read?
    Cuth said it and he reminded me to relay it a coupe of times, but I kept on skipping by it until he finally tagged me in discord telling me to actually tell you his gh read.
  19. Day 1#4372

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Correction: manti is talking cuth through this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4309)
    Manti is ISOing Wazza and strongly requesting our vote there.
    P#918 P#923 look performative.
    P#951 P#958 "$%#! this" looks like a wolf that has run out of things to say or motivation to wolf.

    Ctrl+F "Ace" and barely talks about him while slotting Ace Solid V but then p#962 is an impolite term I am not transcribing, but manti hates that post.

    Manti says Wazza is his strongest Scumread.
    Cuth is agreeing with manti.
    Correction: manti is talking cuth through this iso/read and cuth is following along but not completely "there" yet. Mostly nodding along because it's a logically sound read.

    Cuth also wants @Hally to know that cuth was fine with our gh vote but cuth also was quite entertained by the "gh dunks on all his voters" post he made.
  20. Day 1#4336

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Please don't LAMIST.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#4328)
    Maybe phone posters can relate:


    You know that feeling when you're reading a post without being sure who wrote it because you're mindlessly catching up, and you don't check the name unless you think this post is really worth remembering and making a mental note about, right

    (or maybe it's just my supremely ADD mind that does this)

    well I've done this 4-5 times wrt 4mask now where I'm reading a post, think dang this is kinda wolfy, and then checked the name to see it was him.


    And I'm not just a wolf because...
    Please don't LAMIST.
  21. Day 1#4334

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed P#918 P#923 look performative. P#951 P#958...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4309)
    Manti is ISOing Wazza and strongly requesting our vote there.
    P#918 P#923 look performative.
    P#951 P#958 "$%#! this" looks like a wolf that has run out of things to say or motivation to wolf.

    Ctrl+F "Ace" and barely talks about him while slotting Ace Solid V but then p#962 is an impolite term I am not transcribing, but manti hates that post.

    Manti says Wazza is his strongest Scumread.
    Cuth is agreeing with manti.
  22. Day 1#4309

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Manti is ISOing Wazza and strongly requesting our...

    Manti is ISOing Wazza and strongly requesting our vote there.
  23. Day 1#4281

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Would you care to explain why marshal is your...

    Quote Originally Posted by WazzaAzza (#4231)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4137)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4083)
    Quote Originally Posted by WazzaAzza (#4079)
    Unfortunately when it's your first game here and you only know less than 25% of the players in it, talking to your team seems like the best strategy.

    I have been sending my own thoughts though.
    Oh hey!

    I get where you're coming from there, but I would like to hear your thoughts on the gamestate. Who's scummy and all that. Like, team or not, surely you've got some opinions there.
    @WazzaAzza I'm not going to let you slink away again. This isn't a trap, this isn't a trick, I just want a reads list. I'm giving you a chance to show that you're doing solving on your own and pushing the town agenda. Because right now you look like a wolf who's relying on her team to make sure her reads are "acceptable" rather than a town interested in solving the game.
    Sorry about that, was a bit busy.
    Yes, I am relying on my team a lot, I've stated this, they're getting annoyed about it as well so then the moment I post myself and what I think, I get berated in my own team chat. I'm getting really $%#!ing sick of this and how they're asking me to post my thoughts and then when I do it's berating time from either Lukundo or Centuries.
    So here you go.

    4maskwolf - Townlean
    Ace Marvel - Townlean
    Azmine - Scumlean
    Beeboy - Null
    Billymills - Townlean
    Dawoodle - Null
    Dota - Townlean
    Esooa - Townread
    Gemma - Scumread
    GH - Scumlean
    Guillotina - Null (More a Null for them being so wishy washy in my reads that I've not exactly found a place to place them)
    Hally - Townread
    Logic - Scumlean
    Marshal - Scumread
    Mistyx - Null (Same reasons as Guillotina, I'm really just unsure, they used to be a Townlean for me when I first entered the thread)
    Orangeandblack5 - Scumlean
    SR - Townlean
    TES/TWL - Scumlean
    Vigg - Townlean
    Wisdom - Townlean
    Would you care to explain why marshal is your only scumread and the remainder get scumleans?

    How about esooa and Hally regarding townreads?
  24. Day 1#4225

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Esooa/wisdom not w/w.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4124)
    Legacy post

    Top Town
    Ace
    Mist
    ob5

    Prob town
    Gemma
    TL (Sheeping Kajot on this one)
    Wazza

    Gut town
    Billy
    Hally
    Marshal

    Null
    4mask
    Azmine
    Dawoodle
    dota
    Guill (ikka has as w tho)
    Logic
    SR

    Gut w
    beeboy (sheeping Kajot and others on this one)
    GH
    Vigg


    Prob w
    Esooa (But Kajot says v)

    non w/w
    Billy+Mist
    Dawoodle + Esooa
    Dawoodle + 4mask
    Ace+Orange

    Maybe w/w
    Esooa + Vigg (+GH?)
    what happened to you not attempting to read me
    You did some obviously shady stuff and I decided to ISO you.
    Esooa/wisdom not w/w.
  25. Day 1#4216

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Someone told me straight up I was wrong for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4207)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4194)
    anyways time to recap the most important teamchat bits and then figure out whether or not I should even try to catch up

    sb thinks wazza's posts are worse and is really sketched out by wazza's posting being similar to his in some game gh apparently mentioned? @GeneralHankerchief
    @WazzaAzza Arete wants @Marluxion in D2 if possible

    most of the rest is chatter about who's going in tomorrow and how apparently none of the rest of my team is good at mafia

    where are votes
    why is this take on wazza the only thing your team has talked about since you last posted

    straight up
    Someone told me straight up I was wrong for suspecting Orange, and this looks good for my w!orange theory.
  26. Day 1#4210

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed beeboy Gh probably isn't happening today, and...

    ##Vote beeboy

    Gh probably isn't happening today, and I think TL is town.

    Meanwhile beeboy, when he has been here hasn't been fire up on people. He's been very "float like a butterfly, look like a bee."
  27. Day 1#4200

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I just read that as "Kafka-esque" and now I will...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#4182)
    katze thinks esooa is not a katze-esque player and is therefore wolfy
    more at uh

    whenever kat explains, which may be never
    I just read that as "Kafka-esque" and now I will never be able to think of Katze the same again.
  28. Day 1#4187

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I just now realize that azmine was talking about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4105)
    also I have no interest in talking about azmines level 0 reads on me so that'll all I'll say about that
    Would you like to discuss the non-you parts of azanines reads?
    (I personally don't like the formatting of their latest post, but it being hard to parse doesn't make it wolfy)
    I don't really know what they are
    I just now realize that azmine was talking about no one but you.
    Yeah, the case is bad, but I don't know if it's a scummy case or just a tunneled case.

    I am going to say I don't think this distancing, but it kinda reads like it might be.

    I'm not townreading either Esooa or Azmine, but with how little Azmine has posted I am not going to confidently place them in a scumpile for the moment.
  29. Day 1#4160

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed The debut of Cuth's reads! Gemma is obV Hally...

    The debut of Cuth's reads!

    Gemma is obV
    Hally solid V
    (Having read just up to page 2 and those 2 ISOs.)
  30. Day 1#4138

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed This has got to be the most pure response I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4125)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#4121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4036)
    what caused the change?
    thinking you/tl town changed it a lot

    ran wrote overnight that (not a direct quote but I'm putting it in quotes)

    "I've seen enough, gh is wolf. GH is not being towny and has no backline, he's couching things either in terms of 'my team' or very rarely 'newcomb.' He dropped the wazza push, there's no visor, zack, lissa reads, the TL push is actually pretty thin, they have no legacy reads which they should, expecting to get n1'd, his push mostly evaporated, and they're not obvtowning"


    pretty much going to be the extent of my response here
    This has got to be the most pure response I've seen in the thread.
  31. Day 1#4110

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Would you like to discuss the non-you parts of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4105)
    also I have no interest in talking about azmines level 0 reads on me so that'll all I'll say about that
    Would you like to discuss the non-you parts of azanines reads?
    (I personally don't like the formatting of their latest post, but it being hard to parse doesn't make it wolfy)
  32. Day 1#4106

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Your teammates should be thanking you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4096)
    seems like i’m getting n1’d
    Your teammates should be thanking you.
  33. Day 1#4081

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I got my wire's crossed and thought you were...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4071)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4061)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4047)
    That she's genuinely frustrated with her team and they're genuinely causing problems for her, but that her team is also a wolf team. She keeps falling back on her teammates for reads and the moment she gets pushed for reads and they're not helping her she shuts down and says she won't provide more until her team is back.
    I'm going to look for this myself in her ISO and if I don't see it, I'm going to be giving you a much harder look.
    $%#!
    348 posts to an ISO is a trap.
    You planned this, didn't you @4maskwolf? Lol
    @Logic I linked all the posts I was talking about above, I don't know what you're talking about when you say you don't see her falling back on her teammates for reads.
    I got my wire's crossed and thought you were talking about esoaa even though your post clearly says Wazza.
  34. Day 1#4071

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed $%#! 348 posts to an ISO is a trap. You planned...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4061)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4047)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4045)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4040)
    Not impossible. I think most of the things she's saying are genuine, but I get the sense she's genuine and a wolf.
    WTF does this mean?
    That she's genuinely frustrated with her team and they're genuinely causing problems for her, but that her team is also a wolf team. She keeps falling back on her teammates for reads and the moment she gets pushed for reads and they're not helping her she shuts down and says she won't provide more until her team is back.
    I'm going to look for this myself in her ISO and if I don't see it, I'm going to be giving you a much harder look.
    $%#!
    348 posts to an ISO is a trap.
    You planned this, didn't you @4maskwolf? Lol
  35. Day 1#4061

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I'm going to look for this myself in her ISO and...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4047)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#4045)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4040)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4038)
    Team agrees with you.
    I could go either way think it could just be partly overwelmed.
    Not impossible. I think most of the things she's saying are genuine, but I get the sense she's genuine and a wolf.
    WTF does this mean?
    That she's genuinely frustrated with her team and they're genuinely causing problems for her, but that her team is also a wolf team. She keeps falling back on her teammates for reads and the moment she gets pushed for reads and they're not helping her she shuts down and says she won't provide more until her team is back.
    I'm going to look for this myself in her ISO and if I don't see it, I'm going to be giving you a much harder look.
  36. Day 1#4045

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed WTF does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4040)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#4038)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#4032)
    I'm not sure I like Wazza's posts, I get that her team is being annoying but she seems to be extensively falling back on them for her reads and shutting down when they're not giving her intel.
    Team agrees with you.
    I could go either way think it could just be partly overwelmed.
    Not impossible. I think most of the things she's saying are genuine, but I get the sense she's genuine and a wolf.
    WTF does this mean?
  37. Day 1#4024

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Mac is effectively saying: "YOLO, $%#! it, I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4000)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3996)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3740)
    this seems to be the team consensus rn (although dya and eph were the only ones around rn so it’s possible jump and amy will disagree with stuff)

    villas:
    mist
    ace
    marshal
    dota
    gemma
    logic
    sr
    wisdom

    azmine
    dawoodle
    billy

    wolfy/undecided:
    guillo
    orange
    tl
    wazza
    gh
    esooa
    4mask
    beeboy
    viggo

    the villa list is more important than the not villa list. we wouldn’t lunch anyone in the first group
    @Logic @Mistyx i’m curious what your teams as a whole think of my list

    which you mind running it by them and seeing if they think it’s alright?
    Nutella specifically says:
    Green town and purple unsorted
    alright
    Mac is effectively saying:
    "YOLO, $%#! it, I'm feeling too ill to do more than just sheep nutella."

    you @Macdougall
  38. Day 1#4022

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Somebody (Hally?) shared beeboy's last game of...

    Somebody (Hally?) shared beeboy's last game of team mafia where he had a bug up my rear, and I kinda expected to see some more of the same this game.

    I could see voting there to spare TL for a day and lose zero sleep over that.
  39. Day 1#4003

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I don't much like the implication that webadict...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4maskwolf (#3948)
    Busy at work but quick team update

    webadict thinks likes marshal and ace and think they're town (he already liked marshal but felt the need to say it again). He says he'd launch Guillo because he's useless but leans town on the slot, and agrees with Marshal not to townread Wisdom. He also says gut read he doesn't like logic.
    I don't much like the implication that webadict would yeet a town-lean without some kind of conditional scenario.
  40. Day 1#3996

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Nutella specifically says: Green town and purple...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3740)
    this seems to be the team consensus rn (although dya and eph were the only ones around rn so it’s possible jump and amy will disagree with stuff)

    villas:
    mist
    ace
    marshal
    dota
    gemma
    logic
    sr
    wisdom

    azmine
    dawoodle
    billy

    wolfy/undecided:
    guillo
    orange
    tl
    wazza
    gh
    esooa
    4mask
    beeboy
    viggo

    the villa list is more important than the not villa list. we wouldn’t lunch anyone in the first group
    @Logic @Mistyx i’m curious what your teams as a whole think of my list

    which you mind running it by them and seeing if they think it’s alright?
    Nutella specifically says:
    Green town and purple unsorted
  41. Day 1#3842

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Answering for JUST Logic here: Pull Guillo and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3740)
    this seems to be the team consensus rn (although dya and eph were the only ones around rn so it’s possible jump and amy will disagree with stuff)

    villas:
    mist
    ace
    marshal
    dota
    gemma
    logic
    sr
    wisdom
    azmine
    dawoodle
    billy

    wolfy/undecided:
    guillo
    orange
    tl
    wazza
    gh
    esooa
    4mask
    beeboy
    viggo

    the villa list is more important than the not villa list. we wouldn’t lunch anyone in the first group
    @Logic @Mistyx i’m curious what your teams as a whole think of my list

    which you mind running it by them and seeing if they think it’s alright?
    Answering for JUST Logic here:
    Pull Guillo and TL out of the wolfy list and into town (I am pretty sure Mac and Nutella would agree with me on Guillo, and nutella is partially on board with TL.)

    Mist is townish, but I wouldn't put her in town just yet.
    dawoodle and aznine I haven't seen enough from to make an assessment, so I'm not going to make a read on what I past checked were just single digit posters.

    100% agree on Ace and 85% sure on SR town.
    I may just sheep you on billy, dota and gemma (that Gemma read may be rescinded if you don't know gemma from elsewhere) but I think I can read wisdom myself, and she looks more town than not.
  42. Day 1#3813

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Nutella's reads that she is badgering me to share...

    Nutella's reads that she is badgering me to share because I didn't yet:
    Nut is torn: she liked Hally's read on GH but also began to vibe with GH's posts as of 11pm pacific time last night (12ish hours ago)

    Skies was wolfy but TL entered with towny energy that is hard to fake for him. If TL is indeed town, she prefers to investigate wazzaa and wisdom.

    If GH is scum, she kinda doubts esooa is a teammate, but is having trouble finding partners, but her best match is billy.

    Nut keeps forgetting viggo is in the game and that worries her.

    Nut's top town are:
    Ace, Mist, Guillo, Hally, Marshal.

    I personally disagree on mist and Marshal, but am deferring to Nut on Marshal. Mist I'm positive will bear out later, and always gets a day1 pass from me no matter how paranoid I am.
  43. Day 1#3694

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Associatives time! Orange/Wazza probably not...

    Associatives time!
    Orange/Wazza probably not w/w. That's not how I think you distance.
    Hally/GH NEVER w/w. Could these two both be town? Yup. But I'm betting it's just a town hally correctly reading GH.
    GH/TL almost never w/w
    Viggo/GH probably not w/w, but this is in distancing range of two pretty stellar players, so maybe.
    TL/4mask could be teamed, but this is based on a single post by skies and I'm townreading both of them anyway.
    Esooa/Ace could be w/w, but I'm townreading the latter, and I don't know how to read Esooa.
    I had SR as not w/w with Billy, but I don't remember why and I forgot to write it down in my notes.
  44. Day 1#3612

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I think I need to reassess Marshal. He gave me a...

    I think I need to reassess Marshal.
    He gave me a townread and I pretty much have ignored him ever since.
  45. Day 1#3562

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I just read the same post and while I can see it,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#3509)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#3333)
    So let's talk about TL.

    They've fronted more than once since they subbed in that they're pretty well caught up with the thread and have generally been able to keep up with/follow proceedings, for the most part. And yet their entry reads list is a big ????

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#3051)
    My rought reads list explain as i go is something like

    Town - Mist/Ace
    Town Lean - Gemma/Ren/Marshal
    Slight Town Lean - Logic/Dota/Second/Orange/Dawoodle
    Null - billy/Wisdom/beeboy/4maskwolf
    Who? - Azmine
    Wolf Lean - GH
    Wolf Read - Guillo

    ##Vote Guillotina
    Why is the Azmine read even there? It's a single specific null/"who?" read, not part of a larger grouping or anything. What's to distinguish Azmine from somebody like beeboy? Why did Azmine get singled out like that? Where is everybody else who wasn't on the list? If they're in null, again, why single Azmine out?

    If TL's actually been reading a lot, I don't think they've actually been taking in very many posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#3070)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#3064)
    @TrustworthyLiberal

    Chloe wants your GTH read on Azmine

    She also says "ily"
    I didn't know azmine was in the game till i was asked my thoughts on them let me read their ISO quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#3068)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#3065)
    where me
    Most likely missed you in the paraphrasing should be in... no i compleltly missed you whoo are you again?

    Naw i think i would drop null for now cause no posts hit my brain when i look at your icon right now


    tl;dr I don't think TL was actually reading the game, or at least not taking in information from it the way a villager would, and threw up a reads list early upon subbing in without really taking the time to check their bases.

    Plus, everything TES did.

    choo choo
    eh this is pretty weak imo

    TL has played with all the other ppl in their null list to my knowledge, it really isn't particularly wild to write who about someone, I've seen villagers do that in the past.
    I just read the same post and while I can see it, I am pretty much on the same page regarding it being a weak argument.

    Maybe I'm just conf-biasing because I think GH is a wolf, but I don't see a scummy agenda from TL in there.
  46. Day 1#3545

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I'm still disinclined to trust you, but since...

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#3491)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3485)
    Good morning.
    Someone want to catch me up on why TL towning up the skies slot is now top wagon?
    Sup Logic.

    Just read my iso from this morning, should fill you in quickly.
    I'm still disinclined to trust you, but since it's a matter of public record, I guess I owe you the respect of a courtesy glance.
  47. Day 1#3485

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed Good morning. Someone want to catch me up on why...

    Good morning.
    Someone want to catch me up on why TL towning up the skies slot is now top wagon?
  48. Day 1#3116

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I don't see one provided, no. But I seem to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3074)
    i feel like this is probably guillo’s v game but not super confident

    @Logic i think mac knows guillo pretty well so i’m curious what his take is
    Scumread on Guillo based solely on a meme (later rescinded.)
    Also apparently I somehow missed giving a shout-out from Mac to "Bork Laser" and I haven't a clue who that is.
    does he have a non meme read
    I don't see one provided, no. But I seem to remember him saying more about Guillo than just jokey memes.
  49. Day 1#3114

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I gotta say if Trustworthy Liberal is scum, he's...

    I gotta say if Trustworthy Liberal is scum, he's in damage control mode now, and doing a fine job of it.
  50. Day 1#3111

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Logic
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    98,218

    Completed I find it funny and appropriate that I am my own...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#3085)
    My Teams paraphrased reads lol

    Town - Ace/Hally/Mist/Gemma/TL
    Likely town - Orange/Marshal
    Lock Logic - Logic
    Lean V - Wisdom/wazza/Dawoodle
    Null - Bill/Vigg/Second/Dota/4maskwolf/beeboy/azmine
    Wolf Lean - Esooa/GH
    Wolf - Guillo

    Note we have a disagrement i think GH/Orange are never W/W amd ren that they are W/W or T/T
    I find it funny and appropriate that I am my own category.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Joker

The Joker may once per game choose to copy the role (not alignment) of another player. The two will share the exact same role for the rest of the game.