Search:

Type: Posts; User: Hydreigon25

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Huh ? Explain yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1836)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1823)
    I'm done with my salad.

    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Have you used your jk at all?
    Colin N2
    Huh ? Explain yourself
  2. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread No i haven't used it yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1823)
    I'm done with my salad.

    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Have you used your jk at all?
    No i haven't used it yet
  3. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread why do you ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1823)
    I'm done with my salad.

    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Have you used your jk at all?
    why do you ask
  4. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread I need everyone's opinion on Absinthe/tessepia...

    I need everyone's opinion on Absinthe/tessepia could the 2 be ?
  5. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread We need think this out because we won't be able...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1800)

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.
    We need think this out because we won't be able to unvote
  6. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1800)

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.
  7. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread 🤔

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#2195)
    Ratchet has died! But you couldn’t find out what they were…
    🤔
  8. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread What do you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2618)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2603)
    Hydreigon thinks BongWater is town

    um, why are you voting them then?
    What do you mean
  9. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread Sleep

    ##Unvote Sleep
  10. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread Hydreigon thinks BongWater is town ...

    Hydreigon thinks BongWater is town

  11. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread If that is the case then I'll need to iso review...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2573)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2561)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2560)
    Town lean

    Ace Marvel
    Biohaz
    Cape90
    Garden Gnome
    Venti
    Jackofhearts2005
    Luxy
    Travis


    Everyone else null
    Could you explain Jack/Luxy/Travis?
    Unless I'm mistaken i think they've given of townie vibes
    What makes you say that?
    Jacks tone hasn’t really matched t!Jack
    Luxy hasn’t really done anything this entire game which makes me inclined to believe they are scum
    Travis has barely posted
    If that is the case then I'll need to iso review those 3 to update my read list
  12. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread Unless I'm mistaken i think they've given of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2561)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2560)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2544)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2542)
    I Don't think this was answered yet
    Hyde what are your reads rn?

    Town lean

    Ace Marvel
    Biohaz
    Cape90
    Garden Gnome
    Venti
    Jackofhearts2005
    Luxy
    Travis


    Everyone else null
    Could you explain Jack/Luxy/Travis?
    Unless I'm mistaken i think they've given of townie vibes
  13. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Happy Who do you think are the wolfs ? ...

    @Happy Who do you think are the wolfs ?

    Absinthe ?
    tessepia ?
    Cape90 ?
  14. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Happy are you still here ?

    @Happy are you still here ?
  15. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Your turn Happy are you a ninja in this game ?

    Your turn @Happy are you a ninja in this game ?
  16. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1811)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1808)
    Yes i am
    @Hydreigon25 have you used your jk at all? I’m hoping you haven’t because if we vote correctly today you need to tell us who ur gonna be on tonight and MAKE SURE YOU DONOT CHANGE YOUR TARGET. That way if there is a NK tonight the person you will be on will be clear in 3 way.
    I should still have 1
    You’re only supposed to have one. You haven’t used it at all right?
    correct
  17. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread Town lean Ace Marvel Biohaz Cape90 Garden...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2544)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2542)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2415)
    I Don't think this was answered yet
    Hyde what are your reads rn?

    Town lean

    Ace Marvel
    Biohaz
    Cape90
    Garden Gnome
    Venti
    Jackofhearts2005
    Luxy
    Travis


    Everyone else null
  18. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread I should still have 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1804)
    where is this coming from ?
    Because it is helpful to have a clear and mafia are probably going to claim it anyways. @Hydreigon25 are u jk? If u say no and claim later I’m gonna assume you’re lying
    Yes i am
    @Hydreigon25 have you used your jk at all? I’m hoping you haven’t because if we vote correctly today you need to tell us who ur gonna be on tonight and MAKE SURE YOU DONOT CHANGE YOUR TARGET. That way if there is a NK tonight the person you will be on will be clear in 3 way.
    I should still have 1
  19. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Everyone should claim today

    Everyone should claim today
  20. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Yes i am

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1804)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1803)
    JK should out today
    where is this coming from ?
    Because it is helpful to have a clear and mafia are probably going to claim it anyways. @Hydreigon25 are u jk? If u say no and claim later I’m gonna assume you’re lying
    Yes i am
  21. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread I Don't think this was answered yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2415)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2356)
    Idk GGhana but idt Hyd is a good push today
    Wait a second, BongWater is GGhana?!?!?!?!?!?


    @BongWater ?
    I Don't think this was answered yet
  22. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread i mean there's 2 wolf in Absinthe, tessepia,...

    i mean there's 2 wolf in Absinthe, tessepia, Happy, Cape90

    So i need everyone's input
  23. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread where is this coming from ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1803)
    JK should out today
    where is this coming from ?
  24. Day 3#3037

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Maybe I should be night kill bait so it helps town

    Maybe I should be night kill bait so it helps town
  25. Day 3#3032

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Fixed my typo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3031)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3019)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3015)
    Why do you ask ?
    Why so evasive?
    because I don't want to die at night
    I can check someone with one of my cards i want to use it tonight
    Fixed my typo
  26. Day 3#3031

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread I can check someone with one of my cards i want...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3019)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3012)
    Hydre do you have kill power?
    Why do you ask ?
    Why so evasive?
    because I don't want to die at night
    I can check someone with one of my cards i want some use it tonight
  27. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread BongWater ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2356)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2355)
    The newborn town when hunting always comes with an explanation ready, it may not make sense but there is always one, if not multiple for every situation that arises.

    the newborn mafia always shys away from conflict, even when she is being aggressive. She fears for the day someone sits down and dissects her cases and then comes to the conclusion that she is faking. She pushes hard, but she never explains. She can only give the barest bones reasoning for why she pushes. Even if it may sound deep on the surface when you break it down it’s held up with nothing more than matchsticks.

    So children, what describes hydreigons play this game?
    Idk GGhana but idt Hyd is a good push today
    Wait a second, BongWater is GGhana?!?!?!?!?!?


    @BongWater ?
  28. Day 3#3028

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Hard claim i didn't either

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#3025)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3022)
    Also, if you are town, and you are the one that shot MartinGG

    You need to claim now.

    @Hydreigon25
    @Ace Marvel
    @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    @Wesmaster160
    @Venti
    @Flea the Magician
    @Ezradekezra
    Hard claim i didn't
    Hard claim i didn't either
  29. Day 3#3027

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread No

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3021)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3020)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3017)
    Idk why there wasn't any. Notification
    Why have you not used any cards yet?
    saving them
    saving them for what? Post game?
    No
  30. Day 3#3020

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread saving them

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3013)
    I didn't get a notification
    Why did you not use any cards yet?

    Also what do you mean you didn't get a notification? He messaged you in the night chat
    Idk why there wasn't any. Notification
    Why have you not used any cards yet?
    saving them
  31. Day 3#3019

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread because I don't want to die at night

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3012)
    Hydre do you have kill power?
    Why do you ask ?
    Why so evasive?
    because I don't want to die at night
  32. Day 3#3017

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Idk why there wasn't any. Notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3008)
    Do you have cards? yes/no ( yes )

    Have you used any cards? yes/no ( no not yet )
    Why did you not use any cards yet?

    Also why did you ignore the night chat scyther set up with you?
    I didn't get a notification
    Why did you not use any cards yet?

    Also what do you mean you didn't get a notification? He messaged you in the night chat
    Idk why there wasn't any. Notification
  33. Day 3#3015

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Why do you ask ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea the Magician (#3012)
    Hydre do you have kill power?
    Why do you ask ?
  34. Day 3#3013

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread I didn't get a notification

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#3011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#3008)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2998)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2997)
    Apparently since you don't believe me have someone check me tonight night 4 if there are any cards that allow that
    Do you have cards? yes/no

    Have you used any cards? yes/no

    Just answer the questions please

    Do you have cards? yes/no ( yes )

    Have you used any cards? yes/no ( no not yet )
    Why did you not use any cards yet?

    Also why did you ignore the night chat scyther set up with you?
    I didn't get a notification
  35. Day 3#3008

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Do you have cards? yes/no ( yes ) Have you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2998)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2997)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2994)
    someone is obviously lying about their cards though because like... mafia had 2 KP, and one of those KP was apparently a ninja action
    Apparently since you don't believe me have someone check me tonight night 4 if there are any cards that allow that
    Do you have cards? yes/no

    Have you used any cards? yes/no

    Just answer the questions please

    Do you have cards? yes/no ( yes )

    Have you used any cards? yes/no ( no not yet )
  36. Day 3#2997

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Apparently since you don't believe me have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2994)
    someone is obviously lying about their cards though because like... mafia had 2 KP, and one of those KP was apparently a ninja action
    Apparently since you don't believe me have someone check me tonight night 4 if there are any cards that allow that
  37. Day 3#2992

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread should I count my cards including the cards that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2981)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2979)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2978)
    I know, I think Venti is just claiming to have a card that costs 7, independently of the host card
    ok let me know what you mean
    Do you have cards?
    should I count my cards including the cards that are not in this game ?
  38. Day 3#2979

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread ok let me know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2978)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2976)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2972)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2971)
    Host card from the OP
    This isn't the card that Venti claimed though
    the host card states Resurrection cards & Gun giving cards count as 7 ( so there is a possibility that such cards probably exist, especially since cards that count as 3 definitely exist
    I know, I think Venti is just claiming to have a card that costs 7, independently of the host card
    ok let me know what you mean
  39. Day 3#2976

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread the host card states Resurrection cards & Gun...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2972)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2971)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1)


    Host card from the OP
    This isn't the card that Venti claimed though
    the host card states Resurrection cards & Gun giving cards count as 7 ( so there is a possibility that such cards probably exist, especially since cards that count as 3 definitely exist
  40. Day 3#2971

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread Host card from the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1)


    Host card from the OP
  41. Day 3#2970

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread this could very well be true ( REMEMBER THE HOST...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2960)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2958)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2937)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2936)
    You claimed what you have, not what you did nights 1 and 2
    Nothing lol, I only have 1 card in my deck
    You won anime world, that gives you 4 cards, why do you only have 1 card?
    because this one card counts as 7
    this could very well be true ( REMEMBER THE HOST CARD IN THE OP )
  42. Day 3#2968

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread i hsave a theory about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2958)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2937)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2936)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2935)
    Already did
    You claimed what you have, not what you did nights 1 and 2
    Nothing lol, I only have 1 card in my deck
    You won anime world, that gives you 4 cards, why do you only have 1 card?
    i hsave a theory about that
  43. Day 3#2967

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread What are you implying by saying that ^ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2950)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2939)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2934)
    I haven't even used any cards yet
    That's a lie. Answer honestly or you're just going to be policy eliminated
    What are you implying by saying that ^ ?
  44. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1727)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1725)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1710)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1701)
    gut actually says that hydre is town but

    i can't actually see a reason why he is

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    you want this game to go into LYLO?
    There's also a possibility that they could be a ( assuming the reason for this vote )

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    or the could be town thinking they are voting a wolf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1710)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    you want this game to go into LYLO?

    wait a second could this be a tmi slip ? 🤔
    Variance said they think you are town, then voted you.

    My comment is based on that
    fair point
  45. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread There's also a possibility that they could be a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1710)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1701)
    gut actually says that hydre is town but

    i can't actually see a reason why he is

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    you want this game to go into LYLO?
    There's also a possibility that they could be a ( assuming the reason for this vote )

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    or the could be town thinking they are voting a wolf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1710)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1705)
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

    im jus done
    you want this game to go into LYLO?

    wait a second could this be a tmi slip ? 🤔
  46. Replies
    1,843
    Views
    15,721

    Game Thread Honestly why are you thinking that ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#1700)
    honestly hyde really should have just been chopped yesterday

    especially over phighter

    he's just a big unknown for like everyone in the game
    Honestly why are you thinking that ?
  47. Day 3#2939

    Thread: Deck Mafia #005

    by Hydreigon25
    Replies
    3,151
    Views
    15,338

    Game Thread I haven't even used any cards yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2934)
    I haven't even used any cards yet
  48. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread https://i.giphy.com/media/FQPhN18bnDH8c/giphy.webp

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2361)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2360)
    No, Bongwater is Pizza?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ##Vote Ace Marvel
    Speculating on alts doesn’t matter
    If it's Pizza it matters. You are being extremely hard to work this game and are treating the game as a joke, you have no vote or argument here Venti, your progression is my way or no other way, and you are just tilted and your pushes have no merit.


    Hydre = conf wolf
  49. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread https://media.tenor.com/images/0fe2b785605badcb00d...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#2358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2356)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2355)
    The newborn town when hunting always comes with an explanation ready, it may not make sense but there is always one, if not multiple for every situation that arises.

    the newborn mafia always shys away from conflict, even when she is being aggressive. She fears for the day someone sits down and dissects her cases and then comes to the conclusion that she is faking. She pushes hard, but she never explains. She can only give the barest bones reasoning for why she pushes. Even if it may sound deep on the surface when you break it down it’s held up with nothing more than matchsticks.

    So children, what describes hydreigons play this game?
    Idk GGhana but idt Hyd is a good push today
    Wait a second, BongWater is GGhana?!?!?!?!?!?


  50. Replies
    2,693
    Views
    15,406

    Game Thread https://media.tenor.co/images/14f53e92694ac1dd3108...

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2353)
    So go on then.

    Explain how I’m Pizza.

    Explain how I’m a wolf

    Make my day.




    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#676)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#675)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#655)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#590)
    @KnightsofCydonia

    Btw does that breadcrumb seems a little too obvious ?
    Why are you breadcrumb hunting?
    A: - Someone else also used those exact same words ( fungi, toad, etc )

    B: - You leave at odd times, only to return later

    C: - you ignored most of my posts, exactly like someone else

    Should I continue ?
    Correction ^
    it’s fugu not fungi you philistine

    bongwater has better things to do than argue with mortals about things in a silly internet text game

    bongwater has explained that he does not like your posts, but bongwater will give you and many other player’s posts more thought later on
    Puzzle piece #1 ^

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#1078)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1075)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#1054)
    ##Vote Venti

    From what little of the Day bongwater has backread, bongwater thinks that luxy, biohaz, ratchet and cape are all town

    Bongwater thinks that it is likely that bluekang and venti are partnered. And is surprised that venti did not die yesterday

    Bongwater is also displeased by hydreigon.

    ##Vote Venti
    Hydreigon doesn't want to thunderdome you again
    ( if you are who i think you are )
    You have at least one more day to impress bongwater before bongwater decides your fate my son.
    Puzzle piece #2 ^


    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#1241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1201)
    @BongWater

    All right listen up. I got some questions for you:

    Do you intend to go hard all game like you did on day one?

    Were you forcing yourself to post?

    Were you trying to prove something day 1 ?

    If I actually waste time reading your iso, will I find actual solving in there or mostly filler?

    Have you ever posted a lot as a wolf ?
    Why do you think I went hard yesterday?

    And also I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few players yesterday that did any actual solving

    Again, what were you trying to achieve with your reaction test because I dont really see what your goal was other than shading me.
    Puzzle piece #3 ^ ( dodged my questions )

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#1251)
    actually the more i think about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1201)
    @BongWater

    All right listen up. I got some questions for you:

    Do you intend to go hard all game like you did on day one?

    Were you forcing yourself to post?

    Were you trying to prove something day 1 ?

    If I actually waste time reading your iso, will I find actual solving in there or mostly filler?

    Have you ever posted a lot as a wolf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1210)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1203)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1201)
    If I actually waste time reading your iso, will I find actual solving in there or mostly filler?
    (hello it is not Bong here)

    (not Bong says you will find quite a bit of solving in Bongs' ISO, I don't get where you are getting the impression you wont)

    (i will let bong answer the rest since idk why i felt like even responding to this. woooosh)
    it's ok ( BongWater probably has me on ignore exactly like KB did most of the game that I thunderdomed KB in )

    Also it just me or does this seem like a coincidence

    King Bowser



    Bong Water
    these posts are nonsensical together

    i will leave it to the peanut gallery to decide why

    Puzzle piece #4 ^

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#2343)
    hydreigon’s treatment of my slot today was scummy as $%#!

    the progression from “bongwater is lock mafia off of reactions, also let me make an alt read that makes sense on an initial glance but doesn’t when you actually think about it and then let me do nothing about this read. Then I will jump on the wagon tomorrow mentioning nothing about my read yesterday”

    again this is wolf 101 $%#!
    Puzzle piece #5 ^

    (basically when putting those puzzle pieces together it makes sense
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mute

The Mute is unable to vote. If they cast a vote, it will not be counted.