Search:

Type: Posts; User: djthefunkchris

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    14
    Views
    3,711

    Sign-Up Isn't it obvious? He Bangs Walls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliphas (#10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#9)
    I'm not familiar with the lore - but Riot Games is a former client of mine and pre-lockdown I spent a week at their HQ in Santa Monica. Very cool.

    Oh, and /in, why not.
    That is neat. What do you do for a living?
    Isn't it obvious? He Bangs Walls.
  2. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed You're going to find it annoying probably. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#695)
    Okay so 10 pages happened since I was last here, I'm gonna work on catching up but while I do that, in case it takes a long time, does anyone want to give me the cliff notes on why they think the person they're voting for is someone we should eliminate.
    You're going to find it annoying probably.

    That's how I'm seeing it anyways.

    I'm off to work. Play fun, remember Kuro's words, play for the skill and fun.
  3. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed IT was funnier when you did the whole ... ...

    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#694)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#691)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#689)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#678)
    Conflict and disagreements are how the town gain information.
    It might help town gain information, but it will also set the town against each other.
    Would you suggest we all be best friends and have a sing along each day phase instead? We start off against each other. We have to figure out who we can trust.
    I suggest that we unite under my leadership. Surrender control over the lynch to me entirely and follow my commands without hesitation. Distrust is exactly what the Mafia wants. They want the Town to accuse each other. Don't fall into their hands.

    If you need someone to trust, then trust me.
    IT was funnier when you did the whole ...

  4. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed lol... You're making it really hard not to vote...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#688)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#683)
    I genuinely do not believe that at EoD-3 hours we are debating the merits of chopping v sleeping.

    But I suppose I should have seen it coming.
    We need a chop, even if it's irresponsibly made on the town cop
    lol... You're making it really hard not to vote on you. Bring this back!

  5. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Honestly, it was an attempt at humor, as I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#686)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#650)


    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#476)
    Post ^
    stop willaging
    I don't know what Willaging means, but I think I agree if it means something like "Egging things on".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#487)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#434)
    hydre is very likely town because he isn't posting only when necessary. He is wanting to contribute. He doesn't want to do things as mafia
    this post ^ has a Town vibe
    This post ^ has a Wolf vibe
    in what way do you think my post has a Wolf vibe ?
    Honestly, it was an attempt at humor, as I thought your post was. Your pointing to a post that says your townie.... Like she pocketed you. I thought you were joking, maybe I was wrong?
  6. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed I'm not against day 1 lynch's, but I disagree...

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#674)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#673)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#657)
    There's a good article in MU on game design that walks through the math of villager/wolf ratio that helped me embrace the D1 lynch a bit more (old habits die hard though). Rather than attempt to re-state all of that here let's sum up:

    1. Village has a chance to eliminate wolf with the lynch.
    2. Wolves are guaranteed to eliminate non-wolf with the factional kill.
    3. SK has higher probability of hitting non-wolf than wolf in early game.

    So purposely voting to sleep D1, when maj is not in effect until D2+, seems unhelpful.
    Could you link me the article? I would like to read over it.

    Although the Village has a chance to eliminate a wolf with the lynch, there is a higher chance that villager is lynched instead.
    Wolves and SK are almost guaranteed* to eliminate a town villager regardless of whether we lynch or not.
    *SK and Wolves can hit each other.

    Voting to sleep D1 will prevent the wolves from manipulating votes to lynch a villager. Whether or not Majority is enabled is irrelevant.
    The simple answer is this:

    The reason the day one chop is so unlikely to be good is that it is basically no more likely to hit a wolf than a random shot in the dark is, because there is no actual information. However, by just sleeping the day no more information is going to be available day two than was available day one.

    So continuing this logic eventually leads to just a sleeping town and letting the wolves mow through them...and that's obviously bad.

    The best play for town is to make sure that the day one chop, hit or miss, generates as much information as possible, by making sure that every player takes a documented stand on not only the chopped person but several other people as well.

    So, please, get to it.

    Who do you think is too towny to chop here and why? Who seems like maybe they are a wolf?
    I'm not against day 1 lynch's, but I disagree with almost all information relating to them in these wiki's and articles, and I believe your logic is flawed.

    The first flaw: A townie death is worth any type of information at all. I say all that goes out the window as soon as 90% of the votes are there because OMGUS or feelings hurt, or emotional period.

    I don't have to go farther than that. That's where my thought is today. No one on the chopper is a win IMO. Why would I vote for one of them. The only vote that is the right vote in my head, this one time, this one game, is to Sleep... because I am leaving soon and won't be around later if something else develops.

    So this is where my vote stays. You will look more wolfish then townie if you keep insisting on people voting on someone they think is town.. PERIOD. I will hunt you down if this ends like I think it's going to end.. With you smiling triumphantly as one of these townies gets lynched.
  7. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed /nod. I agree with this whole post. This might be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#598)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    I think Esooa is NAI, and I think SS is actively towny. I'll be here at EoD almost for sure, and if the deciding vote falls to me I'll be siding with you.

    For now I think Kuro still has some 'splaining to do before I will be willing to move on.
    To be honest, I town read Esooa. They were trying to put in the work making reads, and moving the game along regardless of the notorious GDS slow start. And it was getting interesting to see things pick up when the Mark wagon formed. I was hoping while reading that we'd get better insight into why the Mark defense started coming. Was it just GDS people sticking up for him because they know his play style or was it more factional? Unfortunately, once you start blanket insulting people due to the slightest opposition to your read the whole thing becomes useless. So yeah, towny read, but the approach left a lot to be desired.

    As for SS, his reaction is NAI. Wolf, Villager, Whatever, that is the exact reaction I would expect from SS and it has nothing to do with his rand.
    /nod. I agree with this whole post. This might be the first game in 10 years I feel good about Rev.

    Or he's getting better at bluffing me, finally.
  8. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Yep. I see the problem. Kuro is in that mix as...

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#659)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#656)
    Arrows, you're having a personality conflict with Esooa because she has tunnel vision, unable to see anything but her own thoughts.
    Meanwhile, if she doesn't get lynched, I get lynched for her not getting her way with IER. So what would you suggest I do with my vote? If it's me or a rude townie? I'm lynching the rude townie.
    Yep. I see the problem. Kuro is in that mix as well. So today I think a townie is going to die. I won't be a part of lynching town at this point, so not adding my vote on either of you.

    Only one vote actually 'felt' like they were certain and wasn't flawed emotion, and that was Carrot Top.##Vote Sleep


    All of the other votes are reactionary, or because it's the lesser of two evils... Like "Do I want this townie dead or that townie (Marl and Marks vote), I don't like their rude attitude (You, MLT, lukess), Uncomfortable with because he's fooled me as scum too many times (Tim), Reactionary/OMGUS (Esooa, Kuro), Uncomfortable (and I understand this one-ddlcfan).

    The only people I would vote on... if I had too, is Wallbanger, Syn, or Hydro. I don't have to though, and guess what. Nobody has to watch what they think is wrong happen either.

    Hate him all you want, but at the end of the day I find his logic the best logic at this point... Carrot Top!!... I can't help adding the top in their, sorry, but I'm not stopping.
  9. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Esooa, you are tunneling IER for things he's...

    Esooa, you are tunneling IER for things he's known for as town. HE did say he would be busy until the weekend, so he's been way more active than I thought he would be.

    Arrows, you're having a personality conflict with Esooa because she has tunnel vision, unable to see anything but her own thoughts.

    Marl, Let's say your 100% right about Esooa. Well, she just ruined her whole usefulness as a townie, did she not? IF she's really what she claims, if I'm scum, I just avoid... No problem there. IF I'm scum, now I'm awaiting the PGO to out themselves as well... That way nothing is in my way.

    Meaning, She's a useless townie with tunnel vision at this point. However, I don't agree with lynching any townies, even if they are useless.

    By useless... I am strictly talking about the PR, not their useful insight.
  10. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Glad to see the thread moving along. Another...

    Glad to see the thread moving along. Another couple hundred posts, and I'll be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#356)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#353)
    ##Vote Esooa

    Okay.
    esooa is obviously town
    this vote is trash
    I agree with Esooa villager, I secretly added her to my top town list for a reason.
    Meaning SS fell for me from scum lean to scum for the vote
    Well.. I didn't realize this was going to be a huge discussion later or would have waited on this quote, but since I have it..

    I could see Arrows and Esooa clashing at this point, easily. I felt it coming as I was reading. I know Arrows too well, and he's always been sensitive bold, meaning wears his heart on his sleeve, but hides that fact by lashing out. As he's grown, he's controlled this part of him, but honestly, you won't like him when he's angry. Much like the Hulk, he can be steered to do the right things.

    It hasn't happened yet, but I can see this happening with Carrot vs Arrows.

    IER (Mark) is a much nicer version of Arrows in this regard. I didn't see anything scummy about either of them so far, meaning even past this point. IER laughed at what looked like empty votes. That was my take when I read it, I'm sure that's how he felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#366)
    I like MLT too
    I like you too!
    Also


    ##Vote Esooa
    Funny as hell. I like you too, I just think your wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#371)
    anyone voting esooa at eod gets mowed down by me on d2
    you've been warned
    lol, I like this for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#372)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#197)
    no I was serious
    All righty then.

    I've never been the OMGUS type, and you've found better hospitality for your vote in the meantime, so I'll put the pillow and blankie back in the linen closet.
    Do you change your read for her depending on where she votes? Why?
    Not yet, because not enough information.

    For now I have her leaning town because she rebuffed an attempt to pocket her.
    Interesting, I still have you leaning scum. Don't know if you mind that or not yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#422)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#421)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#419)
    this syn wagon has 0 mafia on it or your money back
    ##Vote Syn
    this post was an ironic jab at Marl by putting a mafia on Syn's wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#423)
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#460)
    by the way, I'm retracting my town read on mlt for the above post
    OMGUS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#466)
    I took this two ways. It's a pic of Esooa, not realizing she's in actual trouble here... OR it's you, trying to put out the flames with water while she's throwing gas on it.

    Made me laugh as intended though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#468)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#466)
    can you at least acknowledge my reads on people are decent as this point after I explained all of them
    Your points are the same as Arrows points against you. Feelings, your all too touchy feely about everything. You're logic is off, that doesn't mean your not right. Either of you for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#473)
    this day phase has been thoroughly enjoyable. I put forth clearly good effort to make reads and contribute to the game and one post was made by me that had tone people didn't like and I was attacked by multiple people for it. I also was not engaged with at all by mark simply because he can not accept someone has a legitimate town read on him. I would say this town entitlement is towny, honestly disappointingly. I'm going to once again be attacked for this post but I don't really care, I'm leaving the game
    Again, your logic is full of emotion, not actual facts. These things are mental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#478)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#473)
    this day phase has been thoroughly enjoyable. I put forth clearly good effort to make reads and contribute to the game and one post was made by me that had tone people didn't like and I was attacked by multiple people for it. I also was not engaged with at all by mark simply because he can not accept someone has a legitimate town read on him. I would say this town entitlement is towny, honestly disappointingly. I'm going to once again be attacked for this post but I don't really care, I'm leaving the game
    hard claiming mafia is what a tonwie should do?
    Despite my town read for you I don't feel the need to interact with you, and I am a player who always changes ideas with my town reads.
    Can you stop being antitown?
    lol. So funny. I am laughing at the situation, not the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#371)
    anyone voting esooa at eod gets mowed down by me on d2
    you've been warned
    Post ^
    stop willaging
    I don't know what Willaging means, but I think I agree if it means something like "Egging things on".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#487)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#434)
    hydre is very likely town because he isn't posting only when necessary. He is wanting to contribute. He doesn't want to do things as mafia
    this post ^ has a Town vibe
    This post ^ has a Wolf vibe
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#307)
    does any voter on markisprettyok actually have any reason to be voting him cause lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#308)
    Do you have any reason to vote Mark?
    very incredible "no u" posting
    I thought it was hilarious, and on point.
    these posts are awful. I had explained my read at this point so Tim is either slanking so hard he can't actually keep up with the thread or he is mafia
    He's talking about the votes on IER, that whole potAto/potato thing we were talking about earlier. Your take is "Scummy", most people that know IER is seeing it as he's laughing at people voting without saying why. You showed me why, but they didn't... I think you're missing that point in everyone's comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#553)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#548)
    @Syn

    Maybe Mark is a hit, but random chance is more no than yes. You got anything real to work with yet? Understandable if you don't, but I value any early judgements you do get.
    well you know my thoughts about d1s in general lol

    don't know what to make of esooa getting so into it so early

    but it's in my defense so I should probably say it's fine and she should keep doing it :- )
    Yeah. You do know I was saying those things about d1 before you were, right?

    On Esooa...I think it's all NAI at this point. She's done the death tunnel thing enough as town that if she randed wolf she's pretty much stuck at least trying to sim it.
    noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#560)
    ##Vote SometimesSomeone
    Ok... I'm not telling you what to do, just going to provide information so you are informed. Arrows is our "Esooa"... Hard headed when he gets started, and won't give in until proven wrong. Also, MLT always sides with him, unless she finds hard evidence that he's not on her team. I don't have either as hard town, but I feel people should have this amount of insight. As I said, Arrows has very much calmed down, otherwise this would have gone a whole different route (no matter his alignment). He is peculiar on how people talk about others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#560)
    ##Vote SometimesSomeone
    I think that's a meh vote. A townie losing patience with Esooa is more believable to me than a wolf stepping in front of that train.
    Although I agree, I don't find the proper thing to do here is to shade Esooa. You could have worded it... less harsh I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#567)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#499)
    btw I'm a PR so get owned
    I have skipped two pages of reading to comment on this one post.

    I must either be getting old, or just annoy easily now, but these posts are the dumbest $%#! I keep reading on this forum.
    PR? I thought she was saying Princess, but that don't make sense, then it hit me... while typing this "Power Role". Oh, that thing. Yep, four of them. Thought's on saying it out loud later.
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#571)
    Your toes look funny.
    I can get behind this logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#573)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#566)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#560)
    ##Vote SometimesSomeone
    I think that's a meh vote. A townie losing patience with Esooa is more believable to me than a wolf stepping in front of that train.
    I don't like when people insult my friends.
    💯 on board with this thinking.
    So you agree with Arrows? I would have never guessed that

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#578)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#574)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#570)
    For the record, I'm a notoriously slow starter. I need data (that doesn't mean PR) to be able to make my analysis.
    When Syn said "you know how I feel about day one" this is exactly what he meant.
    am i still a slow starter if i never get going
    Yes.. although slow for a slow starter, still slow Starter. I don't know if I agree with you though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#569)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#566)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#565)
    I think that's a meh vote. A townie losing patience with Esooa is more believable to me than a wolf stepping in front of that train.
    I don't like when people insult my friends.
    It's mafia. By the end of the game I will have been insulted by everyone probably. I get over it post game.
    I do my best to not insult anyone, because I used to be really bad at it. It's a game, if someone can't respect the players and play the game, don't play. My best friend isn't here for that very reason.
    /nod. As I said, those of us that know Arrows can almost predict how he's going to act. Most of this has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with personality.... All into his feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#582)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#569)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#566)
    I don't like when people insult my friends.
    It's mafia. By the end of the game I will have been insulted by everyone probably. I get over it post game.
    I do my best to not insult anyone, because I used to be really bad at it. It's a game, if someone can't respect the players and play the game, don't play. My best friend isn't here for that very reason.
    Sad to hear that, but yeah I've seen it happen. I think Mafia is a pretty "rough and tumble" game and it's not for everybody, but I also am trying to get the actual meanness out of my game.
    It's always an improvement to have fun with it instead of getting all caught up... do I need my gif here again?
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Oh... I don't see you voting for SS unless he has been investigated with a hard SCUM. LOL. However, you're needed quite a bit with that thinking, because he is actually innocent most of the time he's being singled out.

    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Yeah, well...your face!
    lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#599)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Yeah, well...your face!
    His face, my toes...this importance you are placing on the physical appearance makes you seem sort of shallow.
    Actually, it's exactly how I expect IER to play as scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#600)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#599)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Yeah, well...your face!
    His face, my toes...this importance you are placing on the physical appearance makes you seem sort of shallow.
    Not as shallow as the grave I'm digging for you.
    Yeah.. Don't know if he'd go this far as scum though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#603)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Yeah, well...your face!
    Well thank you, my face is lovely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#599)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#596)
    So....this has been an interesting day. We have votes flying because of the WIFOM thing, and we have people being apparently called out for stupid posts, but other people are just posting random crap.

    I'll be honest with you, this game is making me sad. I enjoy the game, and WWS is one of my favorite mods, I hope we can move past this, but seriously the rudeness really needs to chill out.

    I'm happy where my vote is to be honest with you. I will move it if need be because I don't see the lynch on SS being a good one at the minute.
    Yeah, well...your face!
    His face, my toes...this importance you are placing on the physical appearance makes you seem sort of shallow.
    "ahem" Her.
    lol... "ahem"... So British of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#605)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#595)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#592)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#590)
    So I'm scum because I don't agree that scum would've pulled the new guy aside IMMEDIATELY and taught him how to do voting? Okay.
    You are scum because you overreacted for a silly town read, you don't have patience to understand a player like Esooa (obviously you have another level and game experience, so I expect more from you) and now for lurking.
    I think you've been watching the thread, waiting for things to happen.
    I think this is pretty weak, at least the part about Esooa. Esooa's play here is really easy to understand, but also really hard to like as a townie...and on the whole is just NAI. I see no fault in voting there.
    I do not want to understand and approve of the aggression in the game and I think there is a line of toxicity that has been crossed.
    I play mafia to have fun, each player should take care to have fun and let the others have fun.
    I care less about winning than about a nice game that would be a mental challenge.


    However, accepting a policy lynch is not something I would follow, I want to vote for someone I scum read.
    Quoted for this statement. I feel it should be repeated, and I agree 100%.

    Very hard first day, filled with too much drama, which hid the fact that Hydro and Wallbanger are the crooks.
  11. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Ok, I need sleep, but I'm not going to vote it,...

    Ok, I need sleep, but I'm not going to vote it, lol. Oh, and you don't have to bow to me... but praise is always welcome!
  12. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Plus, IER has always been lackluster.. His mod...

    Plus, IER has always been lackluster.. His mod doesn't even have a real universe, you have to let the game "make it" lol. But it's really cool though!
  13. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed That's opinion, just like my poor (in hindsight)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#283)
    but it's about the lackluster nature of his posts

    he comments on his votes, but says nothing of note about them

    he comments on someone trolling about sleep instead of anything real
    That's opinion, just like my poor (in hindsight) opinion on why you voted on him, when you actually can make a case for it.

    I agree with most of your points. The sleep thing though, is where I think "you say potAto, I say potato" I can look at Carrot Tops post and think "oh, that was him saying he needs sleep", or I can look at him as being somewhat serious and saying "Everyone vote SLEEP". I think IER took him serious, maybe too serious.

    Either way, I'm very happy with your response, if that matters to you.
  14. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed I never did until that last post I made... I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#273)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#270)
    this back and forth feels awkward
    I would say that but DJ much like myself likes to strike a conversation with whoever is around at the time.
    I thought she was going somewhere with the vote. Possibly hunting, but her sudden interest in what I thought makes me think I was giving too much credit, and she really don't have a reason outside of "reaction". Which is by far better than doing nothing... I'm not knocking it, I was just thinking there was somethin' more to it.
    I think it's a "throw a load of stuff at a wall and see what sticks" situation.
    I never did until that last post I made... I hadn't realized she was looking the stuff up to show what she had pieced together. The whole time I thought she was doing something else though, I really didn't think she thought IER was scum, I thought she was baiting scum to vote on him to be honest. Instead it was even better!
  15. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Let's try this again: Ok, I'm more than happy...

    Let's try this again:

    Ok, I'm more than happy to be able to take back my words, you were indeed scum hunting! Let's go through your findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#277)
    Mark has 5 posts and zero game related content. That's scummy. He responded to his votes in a weird way too
    5 posts, the magic number- I get that. The weird way response to votes on him... eh, IER has never disliked votes on him that I can remember. He did one time I think get too upset... or maybe that was me because of votes on me... Or maybe we both did on separate occasions, but that was years ago, and well, I don't think voting on him early in the game would cause any other reaction no matter scum/town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#278)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#186)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#182)
    Because the existence of masons creates the possibility of fake masons, and fake masons are a blight.
    This is true. In this sort of set up the scum already know if there are masons or not as well right?
    Yep, they either know or have a very good idea. Which when paired with someone alluding to knowing the setup strikes me as peculiar. Slip maybe?
    this was also weak shade and they didn't even commit to it. They say "peculiar" and slip "maybe" which I didn't like. It also doesn't make sense why it would be a slip
    Yeah, I caught this, but there were several, including Syn, that seemed confused as to the setup. It all strikes me as weird. I'm thinking if I got it (and I believe I do), everyone that's been playing around here should as well. I don't know how many games IER has played here though, so there is that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#214)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#211)
    It may seem like something nobody would want to be in charge of, as it implicates high amounts of responsibility. However, there is no need to panic over choosing a leader, as that would undermine the entire point of choosing one.
    I have the most votes, so I think that makes me the leader.

    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#212)
    To prevent conflict among the Town, I will take the responsibility of acting as the leader of the Town. The lynch shall not occur unless directed by me. Especially on Day 1, as it is likely to lead to a mislynch, which is exactly what not only the Mafia, but the Serial Killer wants as well. We cannot allow this to occur.
    Ha! No.

    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#213)
    I declare that we will "nolynch" or "sleep" today, as it will increase the allotted time for us to expose those that conspire against the time.

    BOW DOWN TO MY ABSOLUTE MONARCHY
    SUBMIT TO MY SUPREME RULE

    ##Vote Sleep
    Also, no.
    like here. Why, out of everything in the thread, does Mark feel the need to comment on someone trolling a sleep vote?
    He's always hated "no vote" or "no Lynch" type things I believe. I'm pretty sure (someone from GDS correct me if I'm wrong) he's always been a strong advocate for first day lynches.

    Why he's picking on Carrot top I don't know. It felt like there is history between them maybe... Maybe Carrot is really BHK or Antithesis, or someone else and I just don't realize it yet. I found Carrot Tops posts to be funny as hell. It made catching up incredibly harder than I expected, because I kept wanting to comment on something in there, but .... I'm not going to egg him on. I know others are going to find him incredibly annoying in the same extreme I found him funny.
  16. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Ok, I'm more than happy to be able to take back...

    Ok, I'm more than happy to be able to take back my words, you were indeed scum hunting! Let's go through your findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#277)
    Mark has 5 posts and zero game related content. That's scummy. He responded to his votes in a weird way too
    5 posts, the magic number- I get that. The weird way response to votes on him... eh, IER has never disliked votes on him that I can remember. He did one time I think get too upset... or maybe that was me because of votes on me... Or maybe we both did on separate occasions, but that was years ago, and well, I don't think voting on him early in the game would cause any other reaction no matter scum/town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa;4696399
    [QUOTE=markisprettyok;4696140
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#182)
    Because the existence of masons creates the possibility of fake masons, and fake masons are a blight.
    This is true. In this sort of set up the scum already know if there are masons or not as well right?
    Yep, they either know or have a very good idea. Which when paired with someone alluding to knowing the setup strikes me as peculiar. Slip maybe?
    this was also weak shade and they didn't even commit to it. They say "peculiar" and slip "maybe" which I didn't like. It also doesn't make sense why it would be a slip[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I caught this, but there were several, including Syn, that seemed confused as to the setup. It all strikes me as weird. I'm thinking if I got it (and I believe I do), everyone that's been playing around here should as well. I don't know how many games IER has played here though, so there is that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#214)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#211)
    It may seem like something nobody would want to be in charge of, as it implicates high amounts of responsibility. However, there is no need to panic over choosing a leader, as that would undermine the entire point of choosing one.
    I have the most votes, so I think that makes me the leader.

    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#212)
    To prevent conflict among the Town, I will take the responsibility of acting as the leader of the Town. The lynch shall not occur unless directed by me. Especially on Day 1, as it is likely to lead to a mislynch, which is exactly what not only the Mafia, but the Serial Killer wants as well. We cannot allow this to occur.
    Ha! No.

    Quote Originally Posted by carrots (#213)
    I declare that we will "nolynch" or "sleep" today, as it will increase the allotted time for us to expose those that conspire against the time.

    BOW DOWN TO MY ABSOLUTE MONARCHY
    SUBMIT TO MY SUPREME RULE

    ##Vote Sleep
    Also, no.
    like here. Why, out of everything in the thread, does Mark feel the need to comment on someone trolling a sleep vote?
    He's always hated "no vote" or "no Lynch" type things I believe. I'm pretty sure (someone from GDS correct me if I'm wrong) he's always been a strong advocate for first day lynches.

    Why he's picking on Carrot top I don't know. It felt like there is history between them maybe... Maybe Carrot is really BHK or Antithesis, or someone else and I just don't realize it yet. I found Carrot Tops posts to be funny as hell. It made catching up incredibly harder than I expected, because I kept wanting to comment on something in there, but .... I'm not going to egg him on. I know others are going to find him incredibly annoying in the same extreme I found him funny.
  17. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Does anyone know Ekkologix, and if he's in your...

    Does anyone know Ekkologix, and if he's in your scum discord, could you tell him we'd like him to post at least five times in this phase, like everyone is supposed to do.
  18. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed I thought she was going somewhere with the vote....

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#270)
    this back and forth feels awkward
    I would say that but DJ much like myself likes to strike a conversation with whoever is around at the time.
    I thought she was going somewhere with the vote. Possibly hunting, but her sudden interest in what I thought makes me think I was giving too much credit, and she really don't have a reason outside of "reaction". Which is by far better than doing nothing... I'm not knocking it, I was just thinking there was somethin' more to it.
  19. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed IF you were talking to me, this is my answer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#268)
    I think mark is scum. What towny vibes did you get from him?
    IF you were talking to me, this is my answer below.
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#269)
    Year's of playing with him, but I'm far from 100% sure. Just sure he hasn't been scummy.

    What scum vibes did you get from him?
    You said you think Mark is scum. Tell my why.
  20. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Year's of playing with him, but I'm far from 100%...

    Year's of playing with him, but I'm far from 100% sure. Just sure he hasn't been scummy.

    What scum vibes did you get from him?
  21. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Why else? I get a town vibe from him. I think you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#262)
    why do you not like the votes DJ
    Why else? I get a town vibe from him. I think you do too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#263)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#181)
    What does everyone think so far ?
    I think DJ and Rev lean villagers comparing them to the tone of posts of the previous game.
    Was there a reason you left out DDLCfan who seemed to be your strongest town read earlier?
    My message does not rule out the idea you are talking about.

    To summarize what I said
    - My n0 is Marl
    - I have a town read for Ddlcfan69
    - the reactions make me town lean DJ and Rev

    To complete this, I suspect one of SS and Destiny, or both, for the capital sin of wolfing.
    And I think Carrots is a wolf in veggie skin.
    I want to vote Carrot just because he's a veggie.
  22. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Ok, so was a couple more posts, but most were...

    Ok, so was a couple more posts, but most were just quotes of quotes with one line, so still easy to catch up.

    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#198)
    ##Vote markisprettyok

    @Syn join me
    idk why me but sure i'll sheep

    ##Vote markisprettyok

    this vote is pretty ok
    I don't like these votes tbh.
    Yeah, me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#244)
    ##Vote Syn
    Not getting a good vibe.
    Going for the first one, huh? You know, if IER was to come up scum, this is gonna make you look bad?

    So.. I'm not feeling Syn this game like I did last game. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question... and we have time still.

    But, we have votes, so let's see if anyone else jumps on this bandwagon
  23. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Well, I'm back, going to grab me a bite, read the...

    Well, I'm back, going to grab me a bite, read the few posts that were made in the last 9 hours, and figure out why there are three votes on IER.

    Should take about 10 minutes.
  24. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Is he always wanting to be town hero, no matter...

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#163)
    marl is legit good
    Is he always wanting to be town hero, no matter which side? Or only when scum? You can keep it to yourself if your a mason with him


    Ok enough fun, or I'll be late for work.
  25. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Maybe, or maybe your the wolf saying "look at DJ,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#161)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#156)
    One of you is.
    You seem very certain.
    Pretty sure. I don't have a "lock" on it yet.

    I have to leave soon, like within 15 minutes.

    Two conversations struck me odd.

    Both conversations involved Marl. One with Syn, one with you. The whole mason thing from a different game, could be a ploy this game to make the other one think they are town (pocket, right??). The other one is different. Tim seems concerned he's getting tricked, or is going to be tricked, but come off a bit critical, as if he's scum trying to elude a townie sniffing his way.

    I said feels familiar, because scum always does that to me when I sniff there way "There you go again DJ.." there I go what? I'm usually right, so when someone I know says that I automatically have to figure they aren't very legit at that moment. I had that feeling with Marl calling out Tim (although jokingly). Like Tim was trying to discredit him before we even get started in this game. Makes me think Marl might be a really good player.

    With that said, if Marl is a really good player, he could easily blend in and look like a town hero, especially if he's the SK.

    So, my thoughts are at least one, maybe two of the people are potential scum.


    Also Syn, if you drew bad this game, don't get upset, everyone still loves playing with you. I'm just having a hard time believing you didn't realize the setup.
    Hmmmm. Okay, well, whether Marl is a good player or not I do not have enough info to form an opinion on. I just assumed from his thunderdome challenge that he intended to tunnel me, as is his habit...and in this case said tunnel would be wrong, which I think is also his habit maybe.

    But I think you concluding from this that one of us must be a wolf is mostly just grasping at straws.
    Maybe, or maybe your the wolf saying "look at DJ, grasping at straws" trying to discredit me before even knowing all my reasons. Who knows, it's day 1 right? Look at the bright side though, I threw it out there as 50/50. There's also a slight chance that your both wolves, just from different packs.
  26. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Pretty sure. I don't have a "lock" on it yet. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#156)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#138)


    (also i dont mind too much, i can willage just as much as i can be a town hero. i dont take it personally. I WILL get tim to acknowledge me as a good villager this game though, on this i swear)
    what if one of us is a wolf though?
    One of you is.
    You seem very certain.
    Pretty sure. I don't have a "lock" on it yet.

    I have to leave soon, like within 15 minutes.

    Two conversations struck me odd.

    Both conversations involved Marl. One with Syn, one with you. The whole mason thing from a different game, could be a ploy this game to make the other one think they are town (pocket, right??). The other one is different. Tim seems concerned he's getting tricked, or is going to be tricked, but come off a bit critical, as if he's scum trying to elude a townie sniffing his way.

    I said feels familiar, because scum always does that to me when I sniff there way "There you go again DJ.." there I go what? I'm usually right, so when someone I know says that I automatically have to figure they aren't very legit at that moment. I had that feeling with Marl calling out Tim (although jokingly). Like Tim was trying to discredit him before we even get started in this game. Makes me think Marl might be a really good player.

    With that said, if Marl is a really good player, he could easily blend in and look like a town hero, especially if he's the SK.

    So, my thoughts are at least one, maybe two of the people are potential scum.


    Also Syn, if you drew bad this game, don't get upset, everyone still loves playing with you. I'm just having a hard time believing you didn't realize the setup.
  27. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed One of you is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#129)

    Come on, you have to give us the scoop... What is the Takhisis ordeal (besides being a dead evil god)?
    tim hounded a specific player in every single game with takes like that until there was a falling out and now they're banned from being in games with each other

    i just super have no interest in every marl/tim game being tim following him around unrelentingly and him getting himself banned from playing with another person

    especially since marl is actually good and cool


    (also i dont mind too much, i can willage just as much as i can be a town hero. i dont take it personally. I WILL get tim to acknowledge me as a good villager this game though, on this i swear)
    what if one of us is a wolf though?
    One of you is.
  28. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed To the Knight-Errant MafiaWiki,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#147)
    you guys do know the setup is posted in the OP right
    Yes, that's why I'm asking. It says plain and clear in between Town Watcher and Town Lover that Town Mason is a roll that can appear. You said it's not in the setup, so I'm asking you why do you say that?
    what

    oh

    you mean the matrix list in the second post from modbot

    i'm referring to the actual setup link in the OP
    To the Knight-Errant MafiaWiki, https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...=Knight-Errant

    Where it lists 2 Masons in between 9 Vanilla Townies, and 2 Mafia goons?

    Or a different link that I'm missing?
  29. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed yeah...I get that part. I would like to hear...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#149)
    masons can be possible
    but no syn and i aren't masons, it's just a meme from a game i was in with syn esooa and tim
    yeah...I get that part. I would like to hear Syn's answer to my question.
  30. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Yes, that's why I'm asking. It says plain and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#147)
    you guys do know the setup is posted in the OP right
    Yes, that's why I'm asking. It says plain and clear in between Town Watcher and Town Lover that Town Mason is a roll that can appear. You said it's not in the setup, so I'm asking you why do you say that?
  31. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Can you explain this? hmm... very...

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddlcfan69 (#141)
    Also feel like real masons have no reason to claim this early and only reason i would think is too avoid pressure since this is cs and no one can confirm if real. Perhaps im nitpicky but i stay right here for now
    there are no masons in this setup lol
    Can you explain this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#143)
    marl fake-claimed masons as a wolf in a game I hosted last month
    hmm... very interesting.
  32. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed lol.... ahh.. nevermind! Wish I was there at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#123)
    @markisprettyok what's the story behind your pfp lmao
    did you lose a bet
    Working on payroll, but saw that I was pinged.

    It is my kill list and vengeance will be mine.
    how does one get onto your kill list
    also you remind me of Zone_Q11 lol

    can i pretend your name is MarlIsPrettyOK instead
    You just need to exploit a decades worth of playing together to gain his trust and then nudge him to trust all of your wolf friends too. Then you and those Wolf friends set him up to pretty much eliminate himself from the game. All while your group giggles about it in wolf chat.

    Tim says it was brutal, Destiny probably still feels bad. I call it revenge. And now I await the eventual retaliation so the cycle can repeat.

    This is the way.
    lol.... ahh.. nevermind!

    Wish I was there at the time.
  33. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed If your town, you might have found scum... except...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#130)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#129)
    Yeah, all this looks so familiar. Marl, keep doing you!
    If your town, you might have found scum... except for what Syn said here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#129)

    Come on, you have to give us the scoop... What is the Takhisis ordeal (besides being a dead evil god)?
    tim hounded a specific player in every single game with takes like that until there was a falling out and now they're banned from being in games with each other

    i just super have no interest in every marl/tim game being tim following him around unrelentingly and him getting himself banned from playing with another person

    especially since marl is actually good and cool
    So... Tim's just an over-the-top player in your opinion? Maybe comes off a tad angry? Because it was him accusing Marl of having tunnel vision.
  34. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed It was a flawed read, but I don't think they...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#99)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#94)
    Genuine derp clear
    I think in scum chat he would at least have been told how to vote
    Why would they? It's not a big deal, he'll figure out how to vote long before mafia is desperate for it.
    I agree with this. I don't think we can clear him completely due to that.
    It's not like I'd say it's locked, what makes you so stressed out over a villa read?
    It was a flawed read, but I don't think they would have had a problem if you led with this in the first statement.

    Personally, I thought you might be just having a good time playing the game, and weren't really serious. I find it funny and a bit curious that you turned it around on them, as if you found them scummy for asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#109)
    Depends...are you going to play your "I have no reasons for my reads, but I am 100% confident in them and will death tunnel anyone who disagrees and lock clear anyone who agrees" game, or something new and different?
    I believe they just call that 'Marl's town game'
    Yeah, well then we may as well get to thunderdoming, because I'm not gonna just sheep whatever nonsense you spew, which presumably will get me deathtunneled sooner or later.
    :ghosthug
    Yeah, all this looks so familiar. Marl, keep doing you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#109)
    Depends...are you going to play your "I have no reasons for my reads, but I am 100% confident in them and will death tunnel anyone who disagrees and lock clear anyone who agrees" game, or something new and different?
    I believe they just call that 'Marl's town game'
    Yeah, well then we may as well get to thunderdoming, because I'm not gonna just sheep whatever nonsense you spew, which presumably will get me deathtunneled sooner or later.
    are you really trying to cause another takhisis ordeal

    this is the wrong community for it too

    smh
    Come on, you have to give us the scoop... What is the Takhisis ordeal (besides being a dead evil god)?
  35. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Lol Darr... LET's GET 'EM!!! good night.

    Lol Darr...

    LET's GET 'EM!!!

    good night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#38)
    why do you ask?
    Because, and maybe this is just me, but I don't think too much about the first post of the game. Usually just saying hello in any way I feel like it. If you have your reasons then that's great.

    DJ, was my first post of the game scummy or townie to you? How about your own?
    well yeh I think you can make reads off of first posts

    I also wanted to make a bunch of reads to get responses and stuff too
    /nod. Although I can only attempt that if I'm pretty familiar with the people I'm playing with. And to be quite honest I'm quite rubbish. So.....yeah.

    ##Unvote Destinylives

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#43)
    Also, if I know you... but by a different name, please let me know. I feel like I should again no a couple of you that's not the normal.. I know IER is Mark, Outlaw is the Mod. IF Darr gets on, she's Rayelek. Learned most of this last game.

    So if I should know you, please let me know.

    These are the ones I know, figured out, or someone told me.

    1. Destinylives - Destiny
    2. MLT - Moonlit Tears
    3. lukess1 - lukess1
    4. SometimesSomeone - Arrows (found out last game)
    7. Kurosaki Ichigo - Kuro
    9. Imarevenant - Imarevenant
    10. Wallbanger - Wallbanger
    12. markisprettyok - Arrows
    13. Syn - Syn *(met last game)
    14. djthefunkchris - djthefunkchris
    15. Darr - Rayelek (found out last game)

    The ones down here I don't know, but I feel like maybe I should.

    5. ddlcfan69
    6. Esooa
    8. Timsup2nothin
    11. Hydreigon25
    16. Ekkologix
    17. Marluxion
    18. carrots
    who told you?
    The voices in his head of course. Meet DJ, he's borderline senile. That's what happens when you get to be his age. Pay him no mind.

    Case in point, he thinks Arrows is both SometimesSomeone and Markisprettyok
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#53)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#50)
    The not-so heroic town hero has arrived!
    i'm masons with marl
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#53)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#50)
    The not-so heroic town hero has arrived!
    i'm masons with marl
    confirm
    I meant IER, I had troubles copy/pasting from my notepad and had to retype some things real quick.

    Well, at least I figure Syn and Marl know each other, if nothing more. Obviously not going to be the masons, and made me feel comfortable that at least one of them cannot be scum, because that would have been idiotic (or freakin' brilliant!) to do.
  36. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Well, so far you seem to be a fun player, you and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#45)

    I'm Timsup2nothin everywhere I play, including in my one GDS game. I'm from "next door"...the CFC subforum community. Also play a few at The Syndicate and MU main...and a couple one offs here and there.
    Well, so far you seem to be a fun player, you and Esooa are making my night.

    Have I pocketed you guys yet? (See everyone, I'm learning the terms here!!).
  37. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Scummy of course. To me it says "Hey everyone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#36)
    is this game going to be very active? I wanna tryhard
    This is a serious question. Do you really think you can pick up reads from someone's first post?
    why do you ask?
    Because, and maybe this is just me, but I don't think too much about the first post of the game. Usually just saying hello in any way I feel like it. If you have your reasons then that's great.

    DJ, was my first post of the game scummy or townie to you? How about your own?
    Scummy of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#11)
    Good morning everyone from a very warm Bangkok. I'll be working most of the day but will sure to find some time to check in later to ask who hasn't checked in yet.
    To me it says "Hey everyone I'm at work, so won't be around much, but I'll find time" and here comes the scummy part "to be back to see who hasn't checked in yet" To me it's going out of your way to say "Look at me trying to find scum already!" So when I say your a goon, you can go back and say "No DJ, look here, I was really trying to find scum." The thing is, you always say scummy stuff all the time, no matter what, so..
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#7)
    First
    I keep looking and thinking your not really saying your first poster. I thought maybe because they all posted about the same time, but that first post is over 20 minutes before you, lol.

    Hello everyone
    My posts are always scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#41)
    all posts are scummy actually
    /nod, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#43)
    Also, if I know you... but by a different name, please let me know. I feel like I should again no a couple of you that's not the normal.. I know IER is Mark, Outlaw is the Mod. IF Darr gets on, she's Rayelek. Learned most of this last game.

    So if I should know you, please let me know.

    These are the ones I know, figured out, or someone told me.

    1. Destinylives - Destiny
    2. MLT - Moonlit Tears
    3. lukess1 - lukess1
    4. SometimesSomeone - Arrows (found out last game)
    7. Kurosaki Ichigo - Kuro
    9. Imarevenant - Imarevenant
    10. Wallbanger - Wallbanger
    12. markisprettyok - Arrows
    13. Syn - Syn *(met last game)
    14. djthefunkchris - djthefunkchris
    15. Darr - Rayelek (found out last game)

    The ones down here I don't know, but I feel like maybe I should.

    5. ddlcfan69
    6. Esooa
    8. Timsup2nothin
    11. Hydreigon25
    16. Ekkologix
    17. Marluxion
    18. carrots
    who told you?
    Specifically? MLT told me Sometimes was Arrows I think, Destiny told me about Darr, kind of... Told someone else I would kill Darr because I know Rayelek is good. SO found out like that (I think it was Destiny). The rest are kind of obvious, I think IER has the same name on Discord, I've known his for a good while. I think Wallbanger told me that Outlaw was my Wayward son.

    OH.. Did you mean who told me in my secret discord scum channel?
  38. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Also, if I know you... but by a different name,...

    Also, if I know you... but by a different name, please let me know. I feel like I should again no a couple of you that's not the normal.. I know IER is Mark, Outlaw is the Mod. IF Darr gets on, she's Rayelek. Learned most of this last game.

    So if I should know you, please let me know.

    These are the ones I know, figured out, or someone told me.

    1. Destinylives - Destiny
    2. MLT - Moonlit Tears
    3. lukess1 - lukess1
    4. SometimesSomeone - Arrows (found out last game)
    7. Kurosaki Ichigo - Kuro
    9. Imarevenant - Imarevenant
    10. Wallbanger - Wallbanger
    12. markisprettyok - Arrows
    13. Syn - Syn *(met last game)
    14. djthefunkchris - djthefunkchris
    15. Darr - Rayelek (found out last game)

    The ones down here I don't know, but I feel like maybe I should.

    5. ddlcfan69
    6. Esooa
    8. Timsup2nothin
    11. Hydreigon25
    16. Ekkologix
    17. Marluxion
    18. carrots
  39. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed Honestly agree with most of it. Rev seemed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#36)
    is this game going to be very active? I wanna tryhard
    This is a serious question. Do you really think you can pick up reads from someone's first post?
    Honestly agree with most of it. Rev seemed townie, Wallbanger seemed scummy. SO, just as bad as last game, only Wallbanger posts more when scum.
  40. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed You're John Campea, aren't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallbanger (#18)
    Greetings and salutations!
    You're John Campea, aren't you?
  41. Replies
    2,061
    Views
    53,684

    Completed I keep looking and thinking your not really...

    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#7)
    First
    I keep looking and thinking your not really saying your first poster. I thought maybe because they all posted about the same time, but that first post is over 20 minutes before you, lol.

    Hello everyone
  42. Replies
    48
    Views
    3,417

    Sign-Up Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man...

    Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
    Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man
    I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
    I can hear them say

    SIGN ME IN!!

    Someone has to let everyone know Rev is always scum in every game I play!!
  43. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed I honestly think if I would have been able to get...

    I honestly think if I would have been able to get back on here, and give you Shad (which I was going to do), I would have made it at least one more night. I had three doctors appointments and work over those two days and the one time I had time to get online and say something, the website was down.

    I knew I wasn't going to be active, but I thought I'd at least be able to say something at some point, or would have let everyone know in the thread I wouldn't be around. Sorry for that. No matter if you were going to lynch me or not, you deserved to have my attention and at least some sort of fight.
  44. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed umm.. I kind of wanted to try and help you guys,...

    Quote Originally Posted by shad2810 (#2022)
    Just going to say I consider it a win for me personally cause i caught 3p

    Anyway I had tons of fun! Well played all!
    umm.. I kind of wanted to try and help you guys, but I see how you are. Figured my not voting on Rev would have let you know that.
  45. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed I get more then I ask for because of another...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1762)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1759)
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#1750)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1748)
    Yes, and I have answered that already.
    You understand why I'm going to question the mystery poison that's only shown up once and managed to hit someone immune, yeah?
    What would you have me do? My night result says something to the effect I didn't do what I wanted, but maybe something was done, PLUS you don't feel well, but will probably be ok.

    Sounded like poison to me.
    Your role PM said something along the lines of "You don't feel well, but will probably be OK"? I feel like if you were immune to it then you just wouldn't be told anything as he ability was ineffective on you.
    I get more then I ask for because of another ability.
  46. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed What would you have me do? My night result says...

    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#1750)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1745)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1743)
    I can't be poisoned.
    So to get this straight, your claim is that you are sure that somebody tried to poison you but that it didn't work? What exactly makes you feel that way?

    I feel like if you are more straight up with what you're claiming it would be easier to understand.
    Yes, and I have answered that already.
    You understand why I'm going to question the mystery poison that's only shown up once and managed to hit someone immune, yeah?
    What would you have me do? My night result says something to the effect I didn't do what I wanted, but maybe something was done, PLUS you don't feel well, but will probably be ok.

    Sounded like poison to me.
  47. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed I didn't 100% know for sure it wouldn't effect...

    I didn't 100% know for sure it wouldn't effect me, but biologically I had a feeling it wouldn't.
  48. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed Yes, and I have answered that already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1745)
    Quote Originally Posted by djthefunkchris (#1743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1741)
    It looks like Zergon is the way we're going this phase and that's been on the cards since he was seen at Darr. Whether he shows up as town or not I hope DJ realises that if he still claims to be poisoned but nothing has progressed then more questions will be asked of him.
    I can't be poisoned.
    So to get this straight, your claim is that you are sure that somebody tried to poison you but that it didn't work? What exactly makes you feel that way?

    I feel like if you are more straight up with what you're claiming it would be easier to understand.
    Yes, and I have answered that already.
  49. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed I can't be poisoned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1741)
    It looks like Zergon is the way we're going this phase and that's been on the cards since he was seen at Darr. Whether he shows up as town or not I hope DJ realises that if he still claims to be poisoned but nothing has progressed then more questions will be asked of him.
    I can't be poisoned.
  50. Replies
    2,032
    Views
    42,254

    Completed ISO my posts, the ones in the last 24 hours, I...

    ISO my posts, the ones in the last 24 hours, I answered it like half a dozen times Dolby. Every time I do someone wants to throw a vote on me, so I'll just not talk about it for now on.
Results 1 to 50 of 346
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Stalker

The Stalker can once per game target a player at night. Once selected, the Stalker will track that player every night until either the Stalker or the target dies. This action is unblockable and also immune to redirects, except on the night that the Stalker first uses the ability.