Search:

Type: Posts; User: Mich-El

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

  1. Postgame#4162

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed If all the players on MU who subbed out took a...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#4161)
    like sometimes players just disappear or are completely unable to play and it takes a while to get a sub which can be unfortunate, but I don't think completely nullifying the player slot in the meantime is totally fair (and at best makes no actual difference if the player is not making any appearance anyway)
    If all the players on MU who subbed out took a position of either not posting again until a sub is found (see also: how Sulphuric Kitten handled their sub out during this game) or continuing to post as if they'd never even asked to be subbed out in the first place and without referencing it at all, then I doubt Ara would be considering pushing an alternative action forward.

    And there wouldn't be any need for the existing rule expressly forbidding it.

    The idea of suspending a slot from posting until it can be subbed wouldn't be so much for the situations that DO work, but rather, to prevent the few that DON'T work. And I think a blanket approach to how sub slots are handled is pretty fair, because then everybody in the game knows what to expect and it minimizes angley accusations.

    Then again, I also think the site has a massive problem with a large number of substitutions in general. I can't remember the last time I played a game in which there wasn't a single sub. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever played a game here that didn't have at least 1 sub.
  2. Postgame#4135

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed FWIW you have my word that I will be nothing but...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMurder3 (#4134)
    I specifically took Michelle out of it & just called your team El in almost every post I made because it's not her fault you were behaving in such a, toxic, unpleasant & anti-villa manner.
    FWIW you have my word that I will be nothing but polite to you in future games. I'm going to apprentice under the master himself, Lord Percival of Percyville. The next time we play, I will be unrecognisable to you.

    I'll even get a new avatar!
  3. Postgame#4130

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed https://rabbitworldhome.files.wordpress.com/2019/1...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#4128)
    Sure, I would absolutely choose 100% to play games like this 100% of the time, it was super relaxing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#4129)
    I'm sorry to hear that you would play this game the same way, because that makes it clear you don't care about anyone else's experience except your own.
  4. Postgame#4128

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I mean yeah, I had a great time this game, what...

    I mean yeah, I had a great time this game, what with basically every single player piling on the accusations, and every slot except the one wolf who was trying to pocket us calling us scum and liars, and Michelle so upset in our Discord because every time she tried to say something she was flooded with "No, ur scum" accusations that she simply couldn't defend against - that she wanted to just give up and let us be mislynched on D1, and so annoyed by the level 0 reads (El sounds loud and scummy, they must be scum, hurr hurr) that I decided to resort to gif-psting (because hell, djcats looked like they were having fun with it) and then ignoring the slot that was causing us the greatest consternation so we could break the rest of the village out of their thunderdome apathy.

    Sure, I would absolutely choose 100% to play games like this 100% of the time, it was super relaxing.

    Speaking of glass houses, Viggo, your hydra partner expressed the knowledge that he'd never seen my town game before, so I linked him to five games which showed a wide range of my play, from awful-town-El to good-town-El, and when he later said "I don't think El's town play would be this bad" I re-iterated the link to the town game I played in which I was actually much worse than this and basically the whole game was a broken mess. To which YOU responded with "imagine being so insecure that you have to link to other games"

    Was that really called for? Given that I was talking to your partner? And that I was actually trying to help him understand that my town games can be pretty bad? Because I personally don't think it was called for.

    But you do you
  5. Postgame#4127

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed :popcorn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#4126)
    And that's the end of it from my part. I'm not interested in a post game flame wars, I hope El recognizes what they did and try to refrain from acting in a similar fashion in the future.
  6. Postgame#4124

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I disagree. The Stonewall slot was essentially a...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4076)
    I mean the horrible stonewall screwed up that slot anyway.
    I disagree. The Stonewall slot was essentially a tabula rasa to sub into. If the sub had happened at SoD instead of near to EoD, Creature may have had a better shot at showing himself town. As it was, the timing was so bad he didn't even get the chance to start playing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#4106)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#4105)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4067)
    What lead to killing manti over Mich?
    Push the lynch through D2 with Viggo. Noticed the CC statement and while we knew it couldn't be that role it did also raise PR equity. Coouple that with the last second attempted switch clearing them town if looked at closely they were an easy kill target.
    I $#@!ING nailed it but NOBODY wanted to believe me.
    It's not that nobody believed you. I think everyone (including us, who were TRing PhoneDuck for a lot of the game) felt that while based on other reads/PoE/EoD actions, PhoneDuck had scum equity, the unknown packmate was more of a puzzle to be solved sooner rather than later. PhoneDuck was always gonna be Vigged or Deathtunnelled the next day, and I do think seeing how players came to consensus on Ted as his packmate showed the move collective solving and teamwork that we've seen all game.

    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#4092)
    And I still feel like slapping both JM3 and El for what they did all D1 and D2. I didn't even read all that stuff that happened between you two. No. Period. Don't.
    You have permission to slap me Just this once, though!

    NGL though, us ignoring VM slot was objectively the best thing for us to do on D2. Michelle was feeling super attacked by Viggo, and what pushed me over the edge was JM accusing me of only having "a tinfoil" that he was scum when in fact my actual words were "all I have is some scumreads and a tinfoil" [sic] in discussing my lack of wolf-meta on him. Just sounded like purposeful misrepresentation of what I said. And we figured that if we had to continue pushing them because we thought they were wolves, and defending against them because they were accusing us of being wolves, then we'd never get any actual solving done and even more players would become annoyed with us and fed up of the entire game.

    Fortunately it worked (for us.... maybe not so much for VM) and we were able to get our focus back.

    Thanks Michelle for being an awesome Hydra buddy
  7. Postgame#4075

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I mean (>°_°)> bed time Thanks Quas for...

    I mean (>°_°)> bed time

    Thanks Quas for hosting. I licked the thread when nobody was looking and it has a unique flavour to it. Slightly spicy, marginally nutty, doesn't taste at all like chicken.
  8. Postgame#4069

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Probably the fact we were in the driver's seat on...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4067)
    What lead to killing manti over Mich?
    Probably the fact we were in the driver's seat on the S&S wagon on D1?
  9. Postgame#4055

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Also, sorry to JMurder for relentlessly...

    Also, sorry to JMurder for relentlessly tunnelling him :P

    Though you have to admit, nothing keeps townies alive to late game like a good ol' fashioned misapplied death-tunnel.
  10. Postgame#4053

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed FWIW I thought you (0Ix) really towned it up this...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#4050)
    Nooooooooo
    FWIW I thought you (0Ix) really towned it up this game. You had me largely believing you were being made to look like the patsy holding the gun on the grassy knoll.

    Or as I prefer to think of it, the grassy gnoll. It's a funnier mental image.
  11. Postgame#4049

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Nicely shot! Glad we finally managed to...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kae (#4044)
    gg
    Nicely shot!

    Glad we finally managed to fulfill our purpose to protect you.

    Or we just got plain ol' NK'd. Either way, it worked.
  12. Day 3#4024

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed They say that timer and tide wait for no man. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4021)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#4019)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4012)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#4007)
    Why don't you vote Phone and let VM abstain?

    -- Zone
    Because I am tired of arguing for two day phases in a row yet having no impact at all.
    You're having an impact. But I think for a lot of people, Duck is kind of a foregone conclusion and the feeling is if there's another packmate out there who's potentially bussed him, it might be someone with a stronger role and it would be better to try and take them out first so KK's shot tonight or tomorrow's Lynch can handle Duck
    I would post yet another meme about letting an outed wolf survive for days in a row but I doubt the timer waits for me.
    They say that timer and tide wait for no man.

    Where is Tater when you need her.
  13. Day 3#4019

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed You're having an impact. But I think for a lot of...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4012)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#4007)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4003)
    Viggo can vote, I will abstain and fume if Ted flips villa and I do not see a dead red Duck by tomorrow.
    Why don't you vote Phone and let VM abstain?

    -- Zone
    Because I am tired of arguing for two day phases in a row yet having no impact at all.
    You're having an impact. But I think for a lot of people, Duck is kind of a foregone conclusion and the feeling is if there's another packmate out there who's potentially bussed him, it might be someone with a stronger role and it would be better to try and take them out first so KK's shot tonight or tomorrow's Lynch can handle Duck
  14. Day 3#4013

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Ted has kinda lied BTW. He said he's not...

    Ted has kinda lied BTW. He said he's not particularly mechanically-minded but having seen his brain work in previous games, I he's definitely a FPSer who's mechanically savvy.

    Then again, by my standard (oh look, a mountain) that's probably not as damning as it sounds...
  15. Day 3#4006

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed And I will nod smugly if he flips wolf, because...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4003)
    Viggo can vote, I will abstain and fume if Ted flips villa and I do not see a dead red Duck by tomorrow.
    And I will nod smugly if he flips wolf, because dem D1 wagons man.
  16. Day 3#4005

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed The El has landed.

    The El has landed.
  17. Day 3#3987

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Is odd to have me as scum lean. We just finished...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3969)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3962)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora and Shiro (#1748)
    Town
    N/A

    Town Lean
    EmperorPotato - Attempting to be a mediator and pushing through, not going halfway. No reason for scum to do so this early, yes attempt to get credit but you let it rage on for longer than it occurred. The fighting and factions forming are worth more than minor cred and I don't see them passing this up.

    Viggorously Murders

    Null +
    Macadamia Nut - Their posts vs Mich-El are too focused and frankly unnecessary as distancing. I saw a scum Mac game recently, and while I was out of it for awhile I looked back once in spec. He voted his teammates a lot early game but never pushed or if he did an argument it aborted midway. So with the Mich-El reasoning they get pushed in this direction.

    djcat.gif - Touched on this in my earlier post.

    Monochrome Penguin

    King Kae - The early solid town reads on Emperor and Viggo matches with my views perfectly and early enough that the wave for it wasn't fully going. Contributing in that manner of unification is worth a lot from this perspective so I'm liking this.

    Null
    It Aint Easy Being YeeSy
    PhoneDuck
    Sulfuric Kitten

    Null -
    The Stonewall Gang - Touched on earlier.
    The Beast - Did light touch earlier, plan to expand further.

    Scum Lean
    Mich-El- Did light touch earlier, plan to expand further.

    Scum
    N/A

    Class starting rn so posting this here and working on adding in more explanations when I can sneak my phone past my teacher.

    And shifting the vote to someone I believe in.

    ##Vote Mich-El
    - Shiro
    This reads list made by Pawn is not townish. Pawn is a very competent town he can't have such reads.

    I wouldn't judge the slot reading Ted. The infos are in Day 1 in Pawn's posts imo

    Mich
    I mean, they line up very similarly to my reads at that time.

    Watch might be suspicious since they hadn't actually been playing. Duck's reads were also the same in terms of Beast + El suspicions.

    Not sure what all that means, though.

    -JM3
    Is odd to have me as scum lean. We just finished a game and he should interpret my posts i think but he didn't even tryed to interact with me, unlike Nut.
    Null read on Beast, and he doesn't have a real SR.
    That was also the main reason I voted for them during the game.
    Mich
  18. Day 3#3972

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I played with Ted long ago but with Pawn I played...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3963)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3962)
    I wouldn't judge the slot reading Ted
    That makes absolutely no sense.
    I played with Ted long ago but with Pawn I played recently. I know what he can do.
    You are right in a way, but for me works better the Pawn's posts for that slot.
    Mich
  19. Day 3#3962

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed This reads list made by Pawn is not townish. Pawn...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sora and Shiro (#1748)
    Town
    N/A

    Town Lean
    EmperorPotato - Attempting to be a mediator and pushing through, not going halfway. No reason for scum to do so this early, yes attempt to get credit but you let it rage on for longer than it occurred. The fighting and factions forming are worth more than minor cred and I don't see them passing this up.

    Viggorously Murders

    Null +
    Macadamia Nut - Their posts vs Mich-El are too focused and frankly unnecessary as distancing. I saw a scum Mac game recently, and while I was out of it for awhile I looked back once in spec. He voted his teammates a lot early game but never pushed or if he did an argument it aborted midway. So with the Mich-El reasoning they get pushed in this direction.

    djcat.gif - Touched on this in my earlier post.

    Monochrome Penguin

    King Kae - The early solid town reads on Emperor and Viggo matches with my views perfectly and early enough that the wave for it wasn't fully going. Contributing in that manner of unification is worth a lot from this perspective so I'm liking this.

    Null
    It Aint Easy Being YeeSy
    PhoneDuck
    Sulfuric Kitten

    Null -
    The Stonewall Gang - Touched on earlier.
    The Beast - Did light touch earlier, plan to expand further.

    Scum Lean
    Mich-El- Did light touch earlier, plan to expand further.

    Scum
    N/A

    Class starting rn so posting this here and working on adding in more explanations when I can sneak my phone past my teacher.

    And shifting the vote to someone I believe in.

    ##Vote Mich-El
    - Shiro
    This reads list made by Pawn is not townish. Pawn is a very competent town he can't have such reads.

    I wouldn't judge the slot reading Ted. The infos are in Day 1 in Pawn's posts imo

    Mich
  20. Day 3#3917

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed This change between Beast and 0lx, i think is...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#1837)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast (#1456)
    hey, yeah. The mythical james head of the beast is here with time to kill.

    Luk put a couple things in hydra chat so imma respond to those first then skim the thread. Will answer q's in semi real time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#506)
    As Im not gonna quote both posts of Jamez I will just put his msges between 's as Idk how to make a quote manually

    'PhoneDuck haven't really done anything,except react very badly to a vote, and lightly shade Luk and I. I'd expect a lot more from them at this point as town. I also think if they flip w it spews Macadamia Nut village.'

    This is incorrect. How did I react very badly to a vote? Somebody votes us out of nowhere with no reason specified. They also give random reads in the same post. So apparantly me questioning this, makes me scum.
    We also never shaded your slot.
    And how did you expect alot more of me..? You know my timezone, and that I dislike MU. So both my timezone didnt allow me to be active, plus I generally am inactive on MU. You also know Quack isnt rlly a content creator. I believe you are shading me here.

    'PhoneDuck reacted pretty awfully to the vote, and all they've really contributed is light shade on Luk and I. Id expect a lot more from them as town, and think a w flip spews Macadamia Nut as village.'

    Our reaction was more negative in the first post, is implied by 'very' and now here 'pretty'. However somehow I dropped a whole slot in this readlist? So its more positive, yet Im more scummy..?
    Your reaction to the vote was pretty awful, you got super defensive despite you saying there was no reasoning behind the vote.

    There being no reasons makes it even more logical for me to get annoyed by the vote and defend to it.

    Certainly on ttag you seem to deal with being wagoned as town much better then you do here. And you've certainly never mentioned you dislike MU.

    Maybe you missed all my msges about it. And on TTAG the players are more chill so it's a big difference. Check my ToS, MU and TTAG meta and see the differences.

    You're completely out of your town meta here. I've told Luk to read some of the more recent TTAG games.

    As I say, my meta is different because of the players.

    The double post says exactly the same thing pretty awful/very awful are just as bad. As for the drop in lists, i decided that i was more confident in your alignment, hence, you dropped.

    Meh okay. Pretty and very still aren't the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#434)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast (#53)
    time to quickhammer just like ttag

    amirite?
    What a good plan. We have too less ppl from TTAG tho, to make it work, plus this is MU so you cant quick hammer probably.

    Also nice how this slot already has 10 posts without me doing anything.

    - 0Ix
    The first thing that strikes me as odd is that you took the quick hammer post entirely seriously; when its p obviously a joke.

    LMAO I was following up on the joke, my post wasn't serious.

    The last line of the post is also pretty bad shade; i don't get how us posting is relevant to you.

    Was this the shade? You guys had like 30 posts I believe and Quack made exactly 10 posts. It was about Quack already being active enough for me to do nothing xD.


    I want you to give me some reads, duck mentioned reads but they still havent been forthcoming. I'd be especially interested to hear your thoughts on the Mich-Eil/Mn slots.

    Mich-El is a townlean, and so is Macadamia Nut.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#923)
    @The Beast

    A couple of questions.

    The James head - apologies if you've already addressed this but I've been distracted by people howling outside my window all day. Michelle was wondering how you got such a strong TR on her earlier in the day. Can you elaborate? Or point me to where you elaborated if you already did?

    The Luk head - earlier this evening you were very keen for us to real-time because you expressed the opinion that since I have found you as town before through real-timing with you, I may do so again. But why would you trust me even if I did come away from that with a TR of you. I could simply be a wolf TMI'ing you town, could I not?
    in the OverWatch game i felt her posts were *really* awkward, like to the point where I doubt i can see her being similar as town at all, whereas this game i felt they were immediately comfortable posting hence a strong tr, but tbh this is probably smth ill speak more with luk about-- hes much less confident than me.
    Replies in italics.

    - 0Ix
    This change between Beast and 0lx, i think is hard to fake as wolf theater.
    This is my oppinion after rereadind it.
    I see again what I found odd but the heat was too big back then, James took the risk to TR me while Luke, who I played most of the games with, says he can't read me. Come on... And came with TR after cheking the mash just because he wanted to "genuinely" pocket me. The cfd was a huge surprise for him.
    So his push for Duck should be a mislynch. Is a logic thing, not related with Duke's posts.

    @Lan am I wrong?

    Btw, did Duke catch up and came play? @PhoneDuck ?

    Mich
  21. Day 3#3913

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Made a pause for my eyes. Eod 1 still has few...

    Quote Originally Posted by Macadamia Nut (#1824)
    Michelle.
    If you are town.
    Listen to me.
    VM.
    Is.
    Never.
    Scum.
    Here.

    I have seldom felt so sure of any read before let alone someone I've never played with.

    -n
    Made a pause for my eyes.

    Eod 1 still has few gems, maybe this is one?

    Mich
  22. Day 3#3903

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Actually we waited for your game contribution. 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#3902)
    Hi, sorry for the inactivity since yesterday. I had a family emergency and through that I completely forgot about this game. I’m about to have lunch so ima try to catch up on what I missed since I was gone (around page 70ish) and see if there is much I can respond to. Please if you want me to respond to something more urgently quote it and ask me about it.

    - Duck
    Actually we waited for your game contribution. 2 hours until Eod, we have patience.
    Mich
  23. Day 3#3885

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed :popcorn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3883)
    ##Vote TwiszTed

    I agree with all that El posted today.
    A tie also may show something for science.
  24. Day 3#3883

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed TwiszTed I agree with all that El posted...

    ##Vote TwiszTed

    I agree with all that El posted today.
    A tie also may show something for science.
  25. Day 3#3881

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Yes, and I already discussed with KK that I would...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3880)
    So wouldn't your optimal plan based on this post be:

    1) Lynch Ted
    2a) If flips green, shoot Duck
    2b) If flips red, shoot Cats
    Yes, and I already discussed with KK that I would prefer to lynch Ted today but everyone else is like "lolno it has to be PhoneDuck"
  26. Day 3#3879

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Overall, I think there's still a chance Duck...

    Overall, I think there's still a chance Duck flips town. If he doesn't, I see him as being most likely scum with Ted.

    If Duck is town, I see Ted as being independently scummy enough that he needs to be Vigged tonight. I think he has more scum equity with djcats than anyone else, and Ted/Cats makes more sense to me than Cats/Duck so if Duck flips red I would always shoot Ted over Cats, and if Duck flips town I would shoot Ted today and tunnel Cats tomorrow.
  27. Day 3#3876

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Okay I can't take anymore gifs. Gonna vomit...

    Okay I can't take anymore gifs.

    Gonna vomit some thoughts into the thread. I won't be here at EoD due to RL stuff^tm but Michelle might be.
  28. Day 3#3875

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed This is the sort of comment that makes me think...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#2847)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#2845)
    & if I'm not allowed to kill wolf El for 1 more day, my vote would prob be Stonewall over S&S, because S&S helped lynch a wolf.

    I really don't feel like being around someone so lol they won't talk to me or make a reasonable point for several more days, so if we do this plan, can wolves just agree to NK me? TIA.
    This is the sort of comment that makes me think djcats is more likely to be town than not.
  29. Day 3#3873

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed so many gifs =__= I think this would be an...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#2707)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#2701)
    How bad is it that my 3 scumreads are the 3 ppl scumreading me? And it's not even OMGUS - Correction not fully OMGUS

    ##Vote djcat.gif

    The person I SR the most rn tho

    - 0Ix



    so many gifs =__=

    I think this would be an unlikely post in a Duck/Cat scumworld
  30. Day 3#3867

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed the tiger thing was a compliment tbh. Look at a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3861)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3727)
    weird enough, at Eod 1 he was extremely joyful iirc.
    My own oppinion was he avoided to post to not be read by people he played a lot with and these people are now dead. Can't not make this connection tbh.

    Mich
    If you're a villager, you have your own biases on the subject. One of the few convos we've had on d2 was that it looks like we're 2 for 2 on wolf reads, d1, but the game is still miserable to play & neither of us were enjoying it at all.

    Game was a super toxic place for a while.

    Not sure why you would think Viggo would take glee in bussing his partner & then not enjoy the part of the game where we're basically clear because of how hard we pushed that slot & led to its death?

    You think I'm so good at wolfing he just lets me carry the whole team & become super obviously villager to all but 1 team, who apparently is the confirmed villa bodyguard, but we don't take the shot to, you know, kill that 1 team that thinks we're a wolf when we have the super easy cover of well yeah any wolf team would kill them, they're protecting King & wolves need to kill them before they can kill King? & instead we would kill a slot that was villa reading us on the off chance they changed their mind later?

    It really makes 0 sense for us to be wolves in any world, regardless of Viggo's availability/enjoyment.

    -JM3
    All this answer looks like you wrote it with honest indignation.
    It has a lot of emotion like my post P#1569 at this you answered with P#1578 "Naw, they're just feigning villagery indignation imo."
    I want to know what reaction would you have after explaining your thoughts as well as you can after such answer?
    After in P#1472 you "translated" my words, and all in a fond of shade received from all the thread, including you, in many posts. I made the mistake to misread your P#1523 in P#1526 and your P#1530 and P#1531 were not in a game solving direction.

    I took all this as a personal attack. All day my partener was shaded for bad playstyle. Not game content. Playstyle. You, Nut&Mac, were more than happy to conduct a conversation who is imo not in the spirit of the game. That El made few mistakes, mentioning a sensitive subject, this is a thing that he personally will take care of endgame.

    Me, I loathe injustice, so defending El came natural in a moment when he received a heat I know he didn't deserve from Nutella and you. Anything but personal attacks can be understood in mafia.
    It was more than I could support and to not change the game's purpose I choose to not talk to you until my natural calm will return to me. Rage is never a thing to build up human relations with. Ngl I don't want to build a relationship with you but I don't want to out instantly from a game you are in in the future.

    So I accept you have a logic but I cannot consider you villager just by it, remember the logic of RichParente in that game who made all of us wondering and suspecting each other.
    The tell thay you are not good scum, this is insulting my intelligence. And yours. So don't go there.

    To mention Viggo put gasoline on fire at Eod 1? and because today you tell me he dislikes the game, I have a mental pause because he has a significant contribution at the game's ugly vibe for me.

    I need from you to quote what makes you villager (except mechanics) in your posts of day 1 and 2 because everything you both posted are in your wolf range. I don't need Viggo's posts, I want to read only yours.

    Additionally, explain to me El's toxicity you say you noticed, help me to spot it.

    Looking forward for your cooperation, I have to mention I consider your today game contribution a step forward in solving the game, and I agree I can have a changed to a more positive perception of your slot because of that.

    Michelle
    Like...I wrote my response to UK about why I thought El's case was bad & specifically explained why & that it's something wolves have historically pushed me for & your response was "ok tiger get to solving".

    It's super condescending. I felt like I was solving already & then you said some other things that I still don't really find productive, but maybe it's a language thing. I was just trying to talk about the game.

    1472 was Viggo.

    The obvious thing to you should be that as a wolf I don't make waves. My game is smooth & non-confrontational & under the radar. I can't do that as a villager, especially in smaller games, because I care too much about solving. Like read my posts in that wolf game & tell me how they're possibly similar?

    It's not a productive exercise for me to go through my posts for things I would never do as a wolf or El's posts for toxicity. I have a lot of work to do today, & my time spent on the game needs to be on who to lynch/shoot today.

    If we're both alive tomorrow, we can reconvene on this.

    -JM3
    the tiger thing was a compliment tbh. Look at a tiger. One of the most beautiful and strong creatures. To think I would use this word condescendent, that was your choice :/

    I may always screw up the meaning of things because english has more secrets for me than you think, so I would appreciate help in explaining when I am wrong instead pushing to hung me for it.
    Mich

    PS: if we can't have the tomorow talk from any reason please let's continue endgame.
  31. Day 3#3861

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed All this answer looks like you wrote it with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3727)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3714)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3705)
    why is this hydra on your shoulders like 80% JM? I may be wrong with the percentage (it is not counted, is a rough perception)?
    I didn't notice Viggo's actual presence itt. Why is he not posting more?
    I think he's busy irl & isn't enjoying the game that much. Haven't asked him, though. He's been at both EODs when I couldn't be, so I think it's balancing out ok.

    -JM3
    weird enough, at Eod 1 he was extremely joyful iirc.
    My own oppinion was he avoided to post to not be read by people he played a lot with and these people are now dead. Can't not make this connection tbh.

    Mich
    If you're a villager, you have your own biases on the subject. One of the few convos we've had on d2 was that it looks like we're 2 for 2 on wolf reads, d1, but the game is still miserable to play & neither of us were enjoying it at all.

    Game was a super toxic place for a while.

    Not sure why you would think Viggo would take glee in bussing his partner & then not enjoy the part of the game where we're basically clear because of how hard we pushed that slot & led to its death?

    You think I'm so good at wolfing he just lets me carry the whole team & become super obviously villager to all but 1 team, who apparently is the confirmed villa bodyguard, but we don't take the shot to, you know, kill that 1 team that thinks we're a wolf when we have the super easy cover of well yeah any wolf team would kill them, they're protecting King & wolves need to kill them before they can kill King? & instead we would kill a slot that was villa reading us on the off chance they changed their mind later?

    It really makes 0 sense for us to be wolves in any world, regardless of Viggo's availability/enjoyment.

    -JM3
    All this answer looks like you wrote it with honest indignation.
    It has a lot of emotion like my post P#1569 at this you answered with P#1578 "Naw, they're just feigning villagery indignation imo."
    I want to know what reaction would you have after explaining your thoughts as well as you can after such answer?
    After in P#1472 you "translated" my words, and all in a fond of shade received from all the thread, including you, in many posts. I made the mistake to misread your P#1523 in P#1526 and your P#1530 and P#1531 were not in a game solving direction.

    I took all this as a personal attack. All day my partener was shaded for bad playstyle. Not game content. Playstyle. You, Nut&Mac, were more than happy to conduct a conversation who is imo not in the spirit of the game. That El made few mistakes, mentioning a sensitive subject, this is a thing that he personally will take care of endgame.

    Me, I loathe injustice, so defending El came natural in a moment when he received a heat I know he didn't deserve from Nutella and you. Anything but personal attacks can be understood in mafia.
    It was more than I could support and to not change the game's purpose I choose to not talk to you until my natural calm will return to me. Rage is never a thing to build up human relations with. Ngl I don't want to build a relationship with you but I don't want to out instantly from a game you are in in the future.

    So I accept you have a logic but I cannot consider you villager just by it, remember the logic of RichParente in that game who made all of us wondering and suspecting each other.
    The tell thay you are not good scum, this is insulting my intelligence. And yours. So don't go there.

    To mention Viggo put gasoline on fire at Eod 1? and because today you tell me he dislikes the game, I have a mental pause because he has a significant contribution at the game's ugly vibe for me.

    I need from you to quote what makes you villager (except mechanics) in your posts of day 1 and 2 because everything you both posted are in your wolf range. I don't need Viggo's posts, I want to read only yours.

    Additionally, explain to me El's toxicity you say you noticed, help me to spot it.

    Looking forward for your cooperation, I have to mention I consider your today game contribution a step forward in solving the game, and I agree I can have a changed to a more positive perception of your slot because of that.

    Michelle
  32. Day 3#3859

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Eh, I've read the first 200 of djcats' posts and...

    Eh, I've read the first 200 of djcats' posts and I'm still getting than townfeel. Maybe because of the directness of the questions portrayed by the gifs. Tonally they come across as pure.

    Will read the remainder after lunch.
  33. Day 3#3858

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed This sheep is much worse than Penguin's sheep.

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#2065)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#2062)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast (#1606)
    So I honestly thought that Michelle’s reads here were similar to her scumgame’s and that they were reachy but they don’t sound anywhere near as reachy here. They seem like they could easily be true. I went into this as I was going to SR her but came out with a TR
    ##Vote Mich-El
    This sheep is much worse than Penguin's sheep.
  34. Day 3#3857

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Not about Cats, but this is a weird-ass thing for...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#2001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#1993)
    Phone didn't die... so I assume that Mich-El did his job properly to defend Phone instead of VM then.




    ????????????????
    Not about Cats, but this is a weird-ass thing for Penguin to say.

    Phone didn't die because, as far as we know, Phone wasn't targetted. And if we HAD done our job properly and targetted Phone whilst he was being targetted by scum, WE would have been dead at this point.

    And why would we even think about defending the scummiest player in the game (from our POV)?
  35. Day 3#3856

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I kinda think these 2 posts mean djcats has...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#1987)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#1921)
    Anyways, I'm also PR and a very fun one so pls don't lynch me.

    I'm Watcher
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#1925)
    ##Vote Mich-El
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#1936)
    ##Vote The Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#1975)
    ##Vote Sora and Shiro
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#1999)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1981)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1969

    Post #1969 was originally posted at 5:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 The Beast Viggorously Murders, EmperorPotato, PhoneDuck, Monochrome Penguin, Sora and Shiro
    5 Sora and Shiro Mich-El, djcat.gif, The Beast, It Aint Easy Being YeeSy, Macadamia Nut
    3 Not voting Sulfuric Kitten, The Stonewall Gang, King Kae

    View Vote History

    Requested by djcat.gif.
    I kinda think these 2 posts mean djcats has greater scum equity with S&S/Ted than with PhoneDuck

    If it's not Duck/Ted it's probably Ted/Cats over Cats/Duck
  36. Day 3#3851

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed question to other living players RN - did any of...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#1098)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#443)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#440)
    He came up with a scenario where UK and I are both scum, and brushed it off immediately as a game theory. You say that this is "good", but why did you think UK and I are deadset on killing him in the first place? It is because Litten is too good at being scummy and enigmatic.
    I'm only going to have this conversation with you once.

    Tunnelling a player whose alignment is unknown because they've been "good" as scum in past games is -VE. It's bad play if you're town.

    Many of us in this game have played with each other. We've fooled each other and been fooled by each other. That's the nature of the game. But if we carry grudges we risk misreading each other in THIS game, which is a completely separate thing.

    If you want to make a case for Litten's hydra being scum RIGHT NOW then keep it within the confines of the game narrative.

    In short, get over it.

    If you can't get over it by the end of the day, I will remove your slot via lynch even though I currently think you are town, because I got no room for weak-ass tunnelling from townies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macadamia Nut (#47)
    Mich-El is bad. Lynch her.
    I'm sorry, and you are?

    If you're looking for Michelle, she's currently in bed right now.

    Please leave a message at the vertically raised finger and she will get back to you in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#265)

    "Exit, pursued by a bear."
    This is all I know in english related to Shakespeare and I can remember.

    Except one more thing, "If music be the food of love, play on"

    And except I don't exit but go back to bed (is 3:20 am). Catching up and playing in the morning.

    Glad to play again with everyone I know o7, and hydra-ing with El ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#362)
    Morning ^^

    Still have to read the posts before my first post. From what I read:
    - if Zone is pushing Litten he may be villa but idk,
    - Litten sounded pretty serious and I liked the idea to sign posts, meaning he wants to really read (imo)
    - Viggo if he is villager will read me pretty accurate
    - Nutella should read me, we just was scum mates and lost together. Mac is SRing me this is funny I didn't even post (side note, he was the host of that game)

    - I m going to read Luke's posts and I will tell you what I think about that hydra. James is unknown for me but he vigged me when I was wolfing. Maybe he has good reads.

    - Jaleb please sir, spoiler the rapid moving gifs, i just woke up and my eyes already hurts from that cat with coloured lights you posted. If you are going to talk with images you lost me. And this is a shame cuz I can't read your partener at all.

    -Potato is not a potato. Looks good on her.

    If the post has an odd grammar is alwyas me, El can speak english ^_^

    Mich


    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#308)


    question to other living players RN - did any of you think our argument with Macca on D1 was scum theatre?
  37. Day 3#3841

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Gonna ISO dive djcats, not taking snorkel with me...

    Gonna ISO dive djcats, not taking snorkel with me so if I haven't resurfaced in 2 hours, pls send help
  38. Day 3#3840

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Looking at this for a potential S&S/Ted + djcats...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sora and Shiro (#1036)
    ##Vote djcat.gif

    I haven't even been here and I'm still contributing more to the game than this slot.

    - Shiro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora and Shiro (#1711)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast (#1518)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulfuric Kitten (#1506)
    @the stone wall gang

    @Sora and Shiro

    I know the struggles of trying to catch up in the hydra game and trying to spare time for the game, but the least you can do is try to ISO certain people and solve them independently of what others think, and try to say what you think about what’s in the top pages.

    It’s better then reading the entire game and it allows others to get a better read on you, because right now I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you were a wolf slanking
    Further to this-

    @Sora and Shiro

    Why do you think djcat hasnt contributed much? What do you think they should be contributing?

    Do you have any other wolf reads?
    Catching up and I’m not Eva but I think it was a case of her believing that the explicit lack of in depth details that could be gleaned from the slot was something that would lead to a long term lack of anything good and is a easy screen for scum to have.

    And I don’t think she saw that this was a pre-rand decision from the other thread honestly. Personally I think there is a clear thought process that can be followed, backed up with reads I like. It takes a second or two but the gifs are rather easy to piece together overall so I disagree on it being that difficult to read.

    My general scumreads are Stonewall, MichEl, and you as of right now.

    Stonewall has been slanking when they don’t have an explicit outside of the game problem that is ruining focus and post count. Mich I still just can’t read personally but El has been scummy within the thread. You are just kind of this weird case where I am trying to purely read your slot off of Lukundo, where I’m getting some weird vibes, where I would have expected you to be far more proactive than what I’ve seen so far.

    Going to finish reading and try to get a reads list out within 30 minutes.

    -Pawn/Shiro
    Looking at this for a potential S&S/Ted + djcats world, I think it's a possibility. I've already mentioned the oddness of Shiro saying Sora voted djcats when he signed the votes off, and how it seems to have a lack of real thought behind it. Could it be a scum putting an opportunistic placeholder vote on a town? Or a scum putting a placeholder vote on a packmate?

    If I assume the former, then that means S&S voted djcats then later backpedalled, possibly because djcats was a fairly consensus townread? They didn't want the fallout of pushing that? In which case, did 5-posting Stonewall seem like a 'safer' LHF to push with less backlash if they actually managed to get a lynch through?

    At one point, S&S says: "My general scumreads are Stonewall, MichEl, and you as of right now."

    But then adds both Beast and Stonewall to "Null" 2 posts later, which is highly strange.

    I think I've already mentioned that p#1711 is S&S' "I'm here lol" return to the forum and the first thing they do is respond to Beast despite the fact that a number of players have also pinged them for stuff. I can see this as being an EZ response to a packmate's questions that they know they can answer and won't get backlash from.

    WRT Ted the most relevant thing about djcats slot I can find is

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#3704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorously Murders (#3702)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiszTed (#3701)
    So by your analysis the last two scum are in Mich-El, djcat, and Phone on my green flip?

    How solid are you on that?
    Not 100%. I just keep staring & staring haha.

    The only other 2 options are EP & MP. I could see a world where 1 is, but not both.

    -JM3
    I could see djcat bring scum because his gimmicky meme $#@! is easy to hide behind.

    I've got pretty strong town vibes from El.

    Duck hydra I don't know the members of, are they traditionally awkward as town or just demotivated scum?
    The djcats read feels me, so lazy and Lvl 1, kinda dismissive. Especially since it's already been mentioned several times that djcats was going to catgif the game, it's very easy for "gimmicky meme $#@!" to be dismissed by other people.

    Quetion about PhoneDuck feels like redirection to get people to talk more about the topic du jour.
  39. Day 3#3836

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Well, I have Michelle. But apart from that,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3835)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#3833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3831)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#3830)
    Even soloing, having only one goal today and solo handling since mid D2 I'm second highest poster. Wtf?
    I know right

    My today will be spent analysing djcats/Ted interactions with each other and with PhoneDuck
    Sure. Just don't expect me to be able to help a lot. I got plans for the afternoon which involve calming down my gf before an important doctor visit.
    I don't expect help. I am the Lone Ranger of ISOs.

    Well, I have Michelle.

    But apart from that, totally Lone.
  40. Day 3#3835

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I don't expect help. I am the Lone Ranger of...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#3833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3831)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#3830)
    Even soloing, having only one goal today and solo handling since mid D2 I'm second highest poster. Wtf?
    I know right

    My today will be spent analysing djcats/Ted interactions with each other and with PhoneDuck
    Sure. Just don't expect me to be able to help a lot. I got plans for the afternoon which involve calming down my gf before an important doctor visit.
    I don't expect help. I am the Lone Ranger of ISOs.

  41. Day 3#3831

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I know right My today will be spent analysing...

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#3830)
    Even soloing, having only one goal today and solo handling since mid D2 I'm second highest poster. Wtf?
    I know right

    My today will be spent analysing djcats/Ted interactions with each other and with PhoneDuck
  42. Day 3#3823

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed If there is a BP vest it becomes even more...

    If there is a BP vest it becomes even more important to lynch the scum that has it. If Duck is scum he should ALWAYS be vigged tonight? KK?
  43. Day 3#3822

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed Oops EmperorPotato

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3821)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3820)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3818)
    The Role description in the database lists the games which contain Bodyguard: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...role=Bodyguard

    Find me a single use of Mafia Bodyguard.


    The list may not be complete, because I recently played a D6 game in which there was a Town BG, and that game isn't listed in the Role games. But it's not a role that can appear for mafia in the D6 matrix, and I don't think it appears in the Matrix 13 setup either.


    This is a better argument
    I highly doubt there would be a bg in a game this small without a vest.
    @EmperorPenguin check logic pls?
    Oops @EmperorPotato
  44. Day 3#3821

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed @EmperorPenguin check logic pls?

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3820)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3818)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3817)


    Think mostly in amrock turbo games lol

    I only play mashes so i don't know the fullest of meta for 13-21
    The Role description in the database lists the games which contain Bodyguard: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...role=Bodyguard

    Find me a single use of Mafia Bodyguard.


    The list may not be complete, because I recently played a D6 game in which there was a Town BG, and that game isn't listed in the Role games. But it's not a role that can appear for mafia in the D6 matrix, and I don't think it appears in the Matrix 13 setup either.


    This is a better argument
    I highly doubt there would be a bg in a game this small without a vest.
    @EmperorPenguin check logic pls?
  45. Day 3#3818

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed The Role description in the database lists the...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3817)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3814)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#3811)
    -- Zone
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...l=1#post607246

    And how many times have you seen it IN USE?


    Think mostly in amrock turbo games lol

    I only play mashes so i don't know the fullest of meta for 13-21
    The Role description in the database lists the games which contain Bodyguard: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...role=Bodyguard

    Find me a single use of Mafia Bodyguard.


    The list may not be complete, because I recently played a D6 game in which there was a Town BG, and that game isn't listed in the Role games. But it's not a role that can appear for mafia in the D6 matrix, and I don't think it appears in the Matrix 13 setup either.
  46. Day 3#3815

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I think that if PhoneDuck is scum, then he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#3809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3807)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kae (#3755)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3752)
    For cliffs, my current solve is:

    If PhoneDuck = W lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    If Ted Vig-shot = V, lynch djcats

    If PhoneDuck = V lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    Then tomorrow resolve within djcats and Viggers, with outside chance of MP.
    Does that mean you'd want to lynch Ted today over Phone? Since he's scummy regardless of their flip.
    I would prefer a Ted lynch, yes. Not sure how Michelle feels about it.
    Hm... I am afraid I cannot understand your PoV. There are too many PR claims, and KK confirmed your role, while PhoneDuck cannot be confirmed by anyone.

    The only reasons that I can see to suspect Ted more than PhoneDuck are just tonereads. (Which is admittedly the OG way of playing Forum Mafia.)

    -- Zone
    I think that if PhoneDuck is scum, then he probably did tell the truth about his role, and he is probably Mafia Watcher.

    The fact that pretty much everyone has been screaming for his head for 2 days and nobody but us (and Kae, apparently) thinks he even has village equity, implies that if he's being bussed, then like King said, it's been planned for more than just today.

    I think it always makes sense to bus a weaker role to allow a stronger role to prevail. The fact that we have a rolecop leads me to believe that all 3 wolves are possible PRs. IDK what the third one could be. Maybe a 1-shot Vig who shot into Macca on the same night as KK? Maybe a JoaT with an alternating role like KK?

    Whatever it is, I think it's worth taking a risk to lynch that role today and if KK still thinks PhoneDuck is scum then in theory he can shoot them tonight without any chance of interruption.

    A wise pizza delivery guy once told me the value of lynching wolves in the correct order. I think that wisdom nugget applies now.
  47. Day 3#3814

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed And how many times have you seen it IN USE?

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#3811)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome Penguin (#3810)
    Question: Is it even possible to set up Mafia Bodyguard on MU Bot / @Mafia Host?
    -- Zone
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...l=1#post607246

    And how many times have you seen it IN USE?
  48. Day 3#3808

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed How many times have you seen the "Mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#3803)
    T ->




    W ->


    How many times have you seen the "Mafia Bodyguard" role come up in games?

    Please link me to said games.
  49. Day 3#3807

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed I would prefer a Ted lynch, yes. Not sure how...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kae (#3755)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#3752)
    For cliffs, my current solve is:

    If PhoneDuck = W lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    If Ted Vig-shot = V, lynch djcats

    If PhoneDuck = V lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    Then tomorrow resolve within djcats and Viggers, with outside chance of MP.
    Does that mean you'd want to lynch Ted today over Phone? Since he's scummy regardless of their flip.
    I would prefer a Ted lynch, yes. Not sure how Michelle feels about it.
  50. Day 3#3752

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by Mich-El
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    24,334

    Completed King Kae Coming from a place of pure logic and...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Kae (#3729)
    @Mich-El
    @Viggorously Murders
    @djcat.gif
    @TwiszTed
    @EmperorPotato

    Who and why would each of you want to shoot in case of Phone green flip, and in case of his red flip?
    @King Kae

    Coming from a place of pure logic and common sense, I think if PhoneDuck flips red then he makes sense first and foremost to be with S&S/Ted. To me, I can see how the EoD 1 could've played out the way it did if both wagons were scum and PhoneDuck couldn't decide between the two, then at the last minute tried to save the RB by voting the other way.

    But I also need more time to consider things, which I'll touch on below in my summary reads.

    If PhoneDuck flips green, then that's a little more complicated. I still think (and always have thought) that the S&S/Ted slot has scum equity - and Michelle still agrees with me on this. And again, not wanting to sound like a cop-out, but I need the rest of the day to try and rule stuff out.

    Here's my summary thoughts on all slots.

    - Emperor Potato
    I don't think I've ever seen Lan scum outside of a turbo before. If I could sum up his play there, it would be frozen. And I don't think he plays often enough to move on from that and completely and utterly break out of his meta. The Lan I've seen in this game has not been frozen at all. Yes, I disagree with some of the things he's said and done (and how he's said and done them) but his realtime interactions have been solid.
    It's been harder to read Tater, because she hasn't been around as much. But one thing she said earlier in the game stuck with me; that she was still comparing my play to the one time she saw me play well in a Mountainous game. I think scum!Tater doesn't need to tell me that to explain why she reads my slot differently this time. It's kinda level 0 but also kinda honest.
    Overall individual scum equity: very, very low
    Scum equity with PhoneDuck: also very low, unless this was a very early plan to bus. But even so, that would mean Lan bussing Beast AND Duck to solo this game as the sole surviving wolf, and with his hydea-buddy gone that makes it even harder. I know Lan doesn't like the burden of loneliness that comes with being one person up against a foe. So I think Lan is always town here.

    - Monochrome Penguin
    I've been getting town vibes. I don't know Zone as well as Lan or Tater and I don't think I've ever played with Penguin. I think the thunderdome was a colossally bad idea. But I was also in it, and apparently the preferred wagon of choice for everybody who thinks that "Mafia Bodyguard" is actually a thing. So maybe I'm a little biased against them, and that led to me being harsh with Zone for his stubbornness. But I think both their contributions have been overall pretty solid, it not as townie to me as Emperor Potato.
    Overall scum equity: low
    Scum equity with PhoneDuck: low-ish. The caveat here is that if they thought one of the claims was fake, then given that we had ALREADY lost a tracker (i.e. an investigative role) they should've logically been more willing to vote the Watcher claim (a second investigative role) over the Bodyguard claim - because if the Bodyguard claim was fake that would mean Town had a Watcher, a Tracker, an alternating Role Cop/Vig but no protection. So I think pushing for us over Duck in the thunderdome they insisted on having was a massive faux pas that I can't rule out as coming from scum.

    - S&S/Ted
    Touched on above. I can see them being scum in a world where PhoneDuck is also scum. As well as their shoddy treatment of the Stonewall slot, there was also the fact that Shiro voted djcats then claimed he didn't know why Sora voted djcats, even though he'd signed off on it. To me, that indicates a lack of townie thought process. The fact that he forgot he was even the one who voted djcats implies to me that it was a vanity vote that wasn't even worth thinking about at the time it was made. The fact that they also made this vote while claiming not to have been here leads me to believe they got told about djcats' contributions in wolf chat. Equally damning is the ever-lame "rule of three" - which in this case arises from S&S saying they were scumread our slot, Stonewall and Beast. Our slot is townfirmed Bodyguard and Stonewall is flipped green, so rule of 3 does seem to have been in effect. Finally, there is the fact that they were frozen at EoD. Frozen in an "oh $#@! we're voting a PR" way. I need to re-read EoD1 again to be sure, but I think their vote on Beast came after Beast's vote on them, and I wouldn't ignore as potential distancing. When you add in the attempt by PhoneDuck to votesnipe S&S I could tinfoil two runaway scum wagons with votes on each other and buddy #3 left to try and tip the lynch in favour of the RB.
    Overall scum equity: high
    Scum equity with PhoneDuck: considerable

    - Viggorously Murders
    So much issue with this slot this game. During our first round, I thought the responses were townie enough to stop pushing, especially when Macca seemed to try to goad me into voting Viggers - I wrongly interpreted this as an attempt by a wolf to encourage a fight between two towns, and I backed off in response. But when I put aside that tinfoil for a moment and read their ISO it just seemed to be a lacklustre bunch of hedgey nothingness. The gaslighting from JM3 doesn't help. Saying that my thoughts aren't real and I can't possibly believe the things I say or play this badly as town is bad enough. Not even bothering to read over the town game I linked to in which I played even worse than this is worse. Saying that I'm so "insecure" that I need to link to past games is even worse than that, because JM3 has repeatedly said he's never seen me town, yet when I gave him a wide range of town games to examine, he declined and continued with nonsense, which to me feels less like an attempt to solve our slot by having their read disrupted and more like an attempt to continue throwing shade on us.
    Overall scum equity: medium. Not as high as S&S slot RN, but they've done at some attempts at solving (maybe 1/4 of their posts have been investigating/solving, the other 3/4 have just been yelling about how scummy our slot is)
    Scum equity with PhoneDuck: unsure. I was ignoring them for all of D2 so I need to re-read and possibly consult Michelle. I know she has a stronger SR on them than I do though.

    - djcats
    Loved the gimmick initially but now the slot's devolved to just meh. I don't agree with the criticism Jaleb throws at KK - not everyone is a WW God. If I could use a word to describe how djcats feels to me RN it's disaffected. Overall I think they've put a lot of effort into getting their reads across with gifs but I can't take them entirely out of the PoE. I also need more time to re-read these guys.
    Overall scum equity: low
    Scum equity with Phoneduck: unsure. djcats has been pushing PhoneDuck strongly for a while now so I need to try and figure out whether this is a potential bus or just town.


    For cliffs, my current solve is:

    If PhoneDuck = W lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    If Ted Vig-shot = V, lynch djcats

    If PhoneDuck = V lynch, Vig-shot = Ted
    Then tomorrow resolve within djcats and Viggers, with outside chance of MP.

    I'm off to bed now as I'm super tired, ping me any Qs.
Results 1 to 50 of 906
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Businessman

The Businessman may each night give another player a target. If the person successfully lynches their target the next day, they will be rewarded with a prize (a 1-shot ability selected by the Businessman from a range of options).