Search:

Type: Posts; User: Chelsea

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed No big deal if we can't get Ampharos today. ...

    No big deal if we can't get Ampharos today.

    ##Vote Dunnstral
  2. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I think Dunnstral's early game was fine. But, if...

    Quote Originally Posted by the-middle-of-the-line (#353)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#345)

    I think Dunnstral's EoD very odd regardless of the flip unless it's exactly beeboy wolf.
    can you explain how you got there? I also dislike Dunn's beginning posts

    Dunn rn isn't rlly explaining thoughts in detail and I also saw a post to me that was like "stop circling back to me and being confused, focus on the real wolves" or something like that (won't quote rn) but I did not like that b/c it felt like he was like "hi you're town, i know you're town, don't look at me" etc.

    I'm actually liking amy's recent posts, although I didn't read them in depth, although that vt claim is making me hesitate b/c I was like um girl??? why'd you claim
    I think Dunnstral's early game was fine. But, if Dunnstral is a villa he's basically let one of his townreads get run up and claim and said almost nothing about it. Even now, he isn't really trying to give a lot of reason. His reason for not voting Len/wording (Len is an easy miselim) is the exact same thing he's doing to beeboy right now.
  3. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/wMZm2vb.png I think...


    I think Dunnstral's EoD very odd regardless of the flip unless it's exactly beeboy wolf.
  4. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Seems we're at the same spot....

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#328)
    Dunn/Amy feeling feasible a bit
    Seems we're at the same spot.
  5. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Are you trying to say 158 isn't meta? Because I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#317)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#305)

    Hm? Felt I've been pretty clear with my worries when it comes to your slot. What part is unclear?
    well, you seem to have 2 primary points on me:

    A. that i was stifling discussion early
    B. that i wasn't doing much solving

    We'll agree to disagree on A, because I was primarily attempting to prevent people from getting bogged down in bad pushes in a game with a 50 post limit. B is more the one I take issue with, because it was a point that you made before I more shifted into Serious Mode and you don't seem to have updated your take on that point at all.

    So I'm wondering if you still feel the same way about my level of solving, and if there's anything else in my play that you think is wolf-indicative.
    That's incorrect, I see you chilling in this playerlist as NAI. Because that makes the most sense on just a you thing. What I held issue with (and still do) is the fact a lot of your reads seem to be hard to argue with or fully get because they're strongly driven by meta. I can't really point to one read you've made that is based on just the game being played at the currant moment. Well, besides superstarsrock.

    It's a very easy way to write a lot of words and the read look genuine and correct because you can be town or mafia and still be honest about the 'meta' being stated. It feels TMI (I also have issue with how you got to your read on me but that isn't relevant at the moment nor would it help me)

    shrug

    it's gonna be impossible for me to overlook meta when the people i'm talking about are people i've known very well for a very long time

    furthermore, i think saying ssr is my only non-meta read is just not true? my read on Hammy is only meta insofar as it establishes that he isn't completely clueless about mafia. my read on SR isn't meta at all. and my initial post pushing len was like 0% meta

    so. what's up with that.
    Are you trying to say 158 isn't meta? Because I disagree.
    Your whole push on Len comes from the base of wanting to see what Len would do (Meta)
    so no. That's wrong
  6. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed What about it do you like?

    What about it do you like?
  7. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Dunnstral why does it feel like you've openly...

    Dunnstral why does it feel like you've openly avoided talking about or voting Amphaross the whole day? Just wondering.
  8. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed That's incorrect, I see you chilling in this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#269)
    I would like @Chelsea to elaborate on her suspicion of me.

    Hm? Felt I've been pretty clear with my worries when it comes to your slot. What part is unclear?
    well, you seem to have 2 primary points on me:

    A. that i was stifling discussion early
    B. that i wasn't doing much solving

    We'll agree to disagree on A, because I was primarily attempting to prevent people from getting bogged down in bad pushes in a game with a 50 post limit. B is more the one I take issue with, because it was a point that you made before I more shifted into Serious Mode and you don't seem to have updated your take on that point at all.

    So I'm wondering if you still feel the same way about my level of solving, and if there's anything else in my play that you think is wolf-indicative.
    That's incorrect, I see you chilling in this playerlist as NAI. Because that makes the most sense on just a you thing. What I held issue with (and still do) is the fact a lot of your reads seem to be hard to argue with or fully get because they're strongly driven by meta. I can't really point to one read you've made that is based on just the game being played at the currant moment. Well, besides superstarsrock.

    It's a very easy way to write a lot of words and the read look genuine and correct because you can be town or mafia and still be honest about the 'meta' being stated. It feels TMI (I also have issue with how you got to your read on me but that isn't relevant at the moment nor would it help me)

  9. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I think the mostly damning thing that comes with...

    I think the mostly damning thing that comes with superstarsrock and beeboy is both of their focus on each other. It's something I would expect from both of them. Now, beeboy is more of a victim to this than superstarsrock but it's still a thing regardless.

    The only reason I'd unvote is respecting !T Ampharos but that doesn't feel fair to the other slots so.
  10. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/5gcyp2F.png Hm? Felt I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#269)
    I would like @Chelsea to elaborate on her suspicion of me.

    Hm? Felt I've been pretty clear with my worries when it comes to your slot. What part is unclear?
  11. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I get the point being made. I mean I'm also...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#290)
    @Chelsea any like feeling wrt amy's points on ssr?
    I get the point being made. I mean I'm also annoyed by it (but I have a villa role pm) so it is somewhat NAI in my eyes. Do I think a wolf would be more annoyed than a villa in this state? Yes. I suppose I'm not looking too hard into it because if I'm a vig I'm always shooting into those two slots regardless of flip or maybe I'm lying.

    I'm not lying about the part that I like the idea of both those slots being dead though. Although I don't see why it'd make me unvote Ampharos. Really, the only reason I'd change votes is because the other slot is somewhat busy but that's weak.
  12. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Post 204 by jav struck out to me as really good...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#264)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#249)
    Hey, no far you stole my fire but I'll say it anyway.

    Even if we take out the fact Len is the one posting (although one could argue it being Len is even better) the way a town/mafia approaches the conversation with SecondhandRevenant. A mafia is more likely to understand the logic and reasoning behind it because it is coming from a true place and they know this. Where as, the stuff a town gets caught up on is exactly what Len is doing and even doubling down on certain points and going into a mad spin about things.

    Even jav has got better on this page. Safe to say:

    ##Vote Ampharos

    Can you elaborate on the bolded please?
    Post 204 by jav struck out to me as really good considering I share a lot of the thoughts said in the post without openly saying it myself. I also feel better about the 'oh we have limited' post stuff they dealt with before. At least, it seems real to me. That post made me not want to vote them today.
  13. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/qO5a5pV.png Guess I should...


    Guess I should buckle down for the next hour given if I don't I'm self aware enough to figure out what will happen. Plus maybe something interesting might happen.

    It's a shame the 3 slots I want to see more from aren't here. But work with what you got
  14. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Hey, no far you stole my fire but I'll say it...

    Hey, no far you stole my fire but I'll say it anyway.

    Even if we take out the fact Len is the one posting (although one could argue it being Len is even better) the way a town/mafia approaches the conversation with SecondhandRevenant. A mafia is more likely to understand the logic and reasoning behind it because it is coming from a true place and they know this. Where as, the stuff a town gets caught up on is exactly what Len is doing and even doubling down on certain points and going into a mad spin about things.

    Even jav has got better on this page. Safe to say:

    ##Vote Ampharos

  15. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Then why do you? I'm surprised if I'm in that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#151)
    Javelinlover - I feel like I maybe shouldn't have them this high up? But shrug, not going to overthink these tiers!!!!!
    Then why do you? I'm surprised if I'm in that tier with her that you haven't tried to poke me about jav a little since I've expressed interest in wanting them dead. So, why is jav townie for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy (#157)
    So putting my thoughts into words has proven difficult, but I continue to see why Amy is being a peacekeeper. She knows the most people and is therefore at a huge advantage, she's one of the prime reasons we're here. With that power in mind, we can place it as a note, but Amy's tone and general play has not been close to wolf behavior. It doesn't make sense to clear all 3 of the main people who had scumreads all in one go instead of any other action/ play. To me that reads more town action than anything even if it halts the conversation.

    Then I've been harping on this whole Amy thing because it was the first thing that affected me this game. For a noob it seems right to address the stuff thrown your way and then learn a bunch of stuff later by feeling it out.

    Dunn is being rather aggressive. Like, holy moly, you'll jump on some very focused and precise things. But I also get a town vibe from you. Seems to me like you're just trying to make sure that there's Absolutely No Bull$%#! in this game and I respect it.

    Jav seems to be turning around, back towards town for me. The complete 180 from being chaotic and memeing into focused game play is a positive in my eyes. Still a wildcard, so I don't have a full opinion.
    Hm, Maybe I’m being too critical on a new player but I have...issues with this post. The last time I wanted to push a ‘newer’ player who was a wolf I had the same feeling and I got told to lay off because they’re new. So, let me ask Hammy. Do you mind if I don’t hold back in regards to you or do you want some space? What’s the best way for me to go about this?

    Really, the only part of you that gave me pause was a single sentence you gave that you felt bad about the Len sus, but I’ve been told ate is my weakness and to ignore it. Who knows, maybe I’m a big softie.

  16. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I’m gonna admit I cheated a little and did a late...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#140)
    i don't buy that len's soulreading me wolf

    i think she's noticed that the thread's pretty lukewarm on me and thinks she can seed suspicion without necessarily getting her hands dirty

    probably indicates that the people lowest on me (hi claire) are more likely to be town
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#142)
    there's more to my scumread on len than just a dislike of her soul read but a lot of it is vague ~feels~ and i kinda wanna get her back in here and see what's what before i talk about it
    I’m gonna admit I cheated a little and did a late night peak, but I saw later that the two reads you don’t wanna talk about much are me and Len for -reasons- while I can respect the method the day is coming to a close. Now, the read on me I don’t really care about since people seem to like having me around for some reason. Len on the other hand is someone who I’ll need you to shed some light on if you want my opinion on you to change. I’d like to consider myself a not very biased person, so if you gave me the bullet points I’d look at it in a very factual manner. Be warned though, if most of your argument is meta it probably won’t click with me that well.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy (#150)
    I suppose I can understand the concern, but I'm new! And I'm warming up as I gather info. For me, this is a lot to read, but I'm starting to form Opinions so I'll talk about other stuff soon.
    I’ll show a little mercy since you’re new in all, but I can assume you’ve played games of this type before. The thing I’m having trouble with here is what does being new have with you only focusing on Ampharos? I get there is a sense of comfort knowing a player but. . .that isn’t really something I’d expect from a-you know what I’ll let you answer maybe I’m just talking gibberish.
  17. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Whoa whoa, you talk about your friendly policeman...

    Whoa whoa, you talk about your friendly policeman so much when he's asleep? You don't gotta be shy I'm right here. Looks like I have some evidence to comb through as we're coming down on who to...send to bed. If you've got any questions while I'm catching up send em my way. I don't bite.
  18. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I should also make it clear considering it...

    I should also make it clear considering it probably isn’t that obvious, but I hold a lot more issue with Ampharos than I do Secondhand Revenant. I can see the world where I simply disagree with their play and they’re being overly aggressive for no reason making weak hearted pushes for-whoops got off track.


    I feel like Ampharos's play is a very relaxed style of trying to give easy meta posts that you can expand upon and is simply relaxing as a wolf. I don't really get much solving. In fact, if you removed every post they've made I think the thread would be in a lot more of an interesting state.

    Now, do I think Ampharos had this mastermind goal of shutting down every talk by playing peacemaker and expected to play off that cred as a wolf? No, of course not. But it's a very easy spot to take and the way they're tried to rebound off that isn't very...townie if you ask your friendly policeman. Normally I'd tag a vote here but I have my reasons for staying away.

  19. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I might be in the minority here but I found...

    I might be in the minority here but I found beeboy’s post pretty interesting. Maybe I’m underestimating the guy but that post isn’t one I would’ve expected a mafia member to come up with. Especially on someone along the lines of superstarsrock. A player I’d expect beeboy to try and get on his good side. If I'm the vig I'd count my blessings if I were jav. But there's no chance I am, right?

  20. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed If I was to put my thoughts into a list we'd be...

    If I was to put my thoughts into a list we'd be somewhere around

    [the-middle-of-the-line/Dunnstral/Arapocalypse] <--- Good people
    [Ampharos/Javelinlover/Secondhand Revenant] <--People to vote in
    [beeboy/superstarsrock/Hammy] <--vig pool

    But these are just some takes from your friendly policeman. Due to change hopefully.

  21. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed Hey Arapocalypse, fancy seeing you here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#56)
    Hey Chelsea!!!!!! I was momentarily considering whether or not to do something special for interacting with you, considering, but people already often consider my normal posting a character anyway, so..
    Hey Arapocalypse, fancy seeing you here. Character? I have no idea what you're talking about. Just trying to solve these murder cases before ya know, we get taken out ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#56)
    I do agree that it would be a weird way to apply pressure, but that being said, I wouldn't really consider a one-off comment by Secondhand Revenant to be applying pressure per se; I was more interested in looking to see if that goes anywhere, personally!!!
    I know you touched up on this a little but you don’t mind if I extract a little bit more information from you? It seems the route Secondhand Revenant has taken is going from throwing shade to Dunnstral to transferring that shame shade to you for disregarding a post by Ampharos. Can you see how he got from point A to point B or do you find it a little strange?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#74)
    i sound like a broken record, but

    at the moment dunn is voting jav for doing jav things, ara is voting dunn for doing dunn things, and SR is sussing ara for doing ara things

    and it's extremely funny to me how Extremely Predictable this all is

    @Dunnstral: i'm preeeeeetty sure jav's p#27 was a joke. don't think they drop the "bold of you to assume" there without doing so ironically, and i wouldn't be throwing them this lifeline if i wasn't fairly confident on that

    @Arapocalypse: this is EXACTLY the sort of thing i expect dunn to get hung up on. overly literal, remember? and on top of that... calling dunn "serious" feels a LITTLE off, because he does have a (VERY dry) sense of humor, but this is definitely the sort of thing he'd take seriously, and being out of phase with the rest of the thread tracks with other games i've played with him (maybe it was only one game? it is at LEAST one game.)

    @Secondhand Revenant: i'm completely unsurprised that ara's pushing this and would expect her to do so as any alignment, tbh. if she's a wolf she's doin' it to have something to do. if she's town... this is extremely reminiscent of playing ace attorney with her. this feels like something she'd get stuck on. also, i was pretty vague in my description of dunn, because it's kinda hard to explain what i'm trying to convey. i can't really fault ara for not fully grasping what i was getting at

    i expect this attempt to dissuade 3 simultaneous pushes will be extremely well received, of course. c'est la vie
    Whoa missy slow down. This is exactly what I was trying to prevent little ole’ jav from doing but you’re doing it even more so to an extreme circumstance. Listen, I get you have some sense of familiarity with most people here but what you’re doing regardless of your alignment isn’t helpful.

    It doesn’t really matter how the push starts, it’s how it continues to grow, especially with the amount of limited air (posts) we have each day. Trying to shut them down on repeat because you ‘know’ the people in question not only is a very easy thing for you to hide behind as mafia, it gives us no information on how you think because all you seem to be doing is sitting on a fence trying to block off conversation. So, even if you disagree with how this started don’t you think it’s alright to leave them be? After all, we gotta suspect each other first in order to trust each other.

    I think the first post you’ve made of independent thought that isn’t coated in meta in the one below, good job. Do you have any other pressing thoughts on the not three people you’ve pinged?
  22. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed I think what ya need to consider jav is given how...

    Quote Originally Posted by Javelinlover (#43)
    about the shr read... i feel like this is in line with his Usual Line of Thought Process so idt it's all that scummy :nods:
    I think what ya need to consider jav is given how overly familiar some people are with each other that kind of thought process is bound to be flawed given vice versa can be applied in him knowing you'd think that and acting accordingly. But then you can make a counterargument seemingly leading to an endless paradox. This doesn't apply to just Secondhand Revenant, but to everyone who feels consider in a meta read on people in this playerlist.

    So if I rephrased it or asked you to consider it wasn't Secondhand Revenat posting and just someone random what would you think about the post?

  23. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed At first, I wanted to townread Javelinlover’s...

    At first, I wanted to townread Javelinlover’s entrance for requesting people’s names because under normal circumstances the scum are given a PT to talk with in pre game, and perhaps Javelinlover would’ve asked their partner for the answer. However, it struck me that they’ve played more games than I expected, I find other people’s reactions to that more interesting. Phew, Javelinlover is a pretty long name. Do you mind if I just call you Jav cutie?


    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#34)
    Also slightly side eyeing Dunn's question, kind of wondering what it would matter if SSR just randomly mentioned living in Canada anyways
    This on the other hand has got me a little confused. Dunnstral's question at a baseline was rather harmless, and we have Secondhand Revenant over here trying to turn that little statement into something more than it really was. It's a very weird way to apply pressure. How about we turn some focus here instead?
    ##Vote Secondhand Revenant

  24. Replies
    785
    Views
    5,022

    Completed The first thing I remember is this bright white...

    The first thing I remember is this bright white light. I tried to shield my eyes but my limbs felt like they were made of lead. After what felt like ages my body suddenly propelled forward arms reaching out to catch my fall just in the nick of time.


    As water dripped from my hair, clothes clinging to my skin, it dawned on me I was wet. Turning around to see what looked like some sort of human sized test tube leaking some kind of purple fluid.

    Gross. I thought as I slowly got to my feet and saw what looked like about nine pairs of eyes all aimed in my direction.


    ❛Talk about a great first impression.❜ The words were barely above a whisper, getting used to the sound of my own voice again.


    As I looked around at the varying faces around me it didn’t take a genius to figure out we were in some sort of lab. Yet, no one seemed panicked, striking me as odd. A question was able to escape my lips when a pounding in my head made me go back down to one knee.

    Documents and papers, along with a strange woman in glasses flashed through my mind. A pretty red flower stuck in her hair. Right, we were here for some kind of experiment, a mind altering substance put into three of us with deadly consequences. Why did we agree to this? Why did I agree to this? Whenever I try to think on that part my head feels foggy.


    Someone clearing their throat caught my attention, realizing that same group of eyes were still staring at me with mixed expressions. Right, I was just staring at the ground like an idiot once again.

    ❛Sorry about that, my name's...❜

    Seeing the number four on my chest I thought of a quick code name.

    ❛You can call me Four, or Chelsea, it's my favorite sports team.❜


    The grin that stretched across my lips seemed too wide as I was staring back, at least two of these people wanted me to stop breathing. Maybe more if I was unlucky. I needed answers, let's just hope I live long enough to get them.
Results 1 to 24 of 24
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Fabricator

The Fabricator may each night pass out a fake Bulletproof vest (1-shot immunity against a nightkill) or a fake gun (1-shot day vigilante shot) to another player in the game. If someone fires their fake gun, the shooter will die instead. The fake vest will not protect the player who received it.