Search:

Type: Posts; User: Tsunami

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    thoughts...

  2. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    i keep reading your pronouns as nya instead of any

    i keep reading your pronouns as nya instead of any
  3. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    thoughts on cursive best curse? best curse...

    thoughts on cursive

    best curse? best curse target?

    would you rather have a talking skull or a flippant pool noodle for a familiar
  4. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    favorite tv show? movie? book?

    favorite tv show? movie? book?
  5. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    AAAAA CATS prrr AND the link comes with MORE...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#40)
    kat!!

    prrr?

    what’s your least favorite mode of transportation
    tsunyami!!!

    prrrr!!!!

    uhhhh if i could get away with not walking for the rest of my life i'd probably be happier but that's not healthy

    otherwise ive never really liked traveling by sea

    i don't think i get seasick i just kinda don't like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#41)
    weirdest school or job related story?

    a prrr memory you’re willing to share with us?
    i remember once in high school we had a substitute teacher who recognized one of my classmates in some sort of negative way

    and then she just kinda walked out of the classroom and i took a nap and woke up at the end of class and im pretty sure we never had a teacher for that day

    for context, quite a while ago i was given a cat for a birthday gift by a friend who had found him and was allergic to cats (gonna guesstimate this as happening in 2010)

    a couple years ago (i wanna say this was 2016 but it mighta been 2015) the abovementioned cat had to be put down for medical complications, maybe a month before my birthday - this was really sudden at the time and it took me a while to fully process it as a result

    my parents (and siblings) were all aware that i was... not exactly doing too great as a result. the cat was like 7 years old at the absolute max, probably younger, and i had a pretty strong bond with him, even stronger than my bond with our other pet cats at the time since this one felt more like My Cat



    anyway, since this was not too long before my birthday, my family devised a very cunning scheme to get back at whatever forces decided to make me sad by 'surprising' me on my birthday with... two cats!

    i say "surprise" because they weren't very good at hiding it but i won't ever tell them that i knew over a month in advance

    like, even before they tried hiding the cats in an unoccupied room in the house, i had overheard my mom and older brother talking about the idea

    presumably once the cats were in that room they had no real intentions of hiding it from me

    i guess the "memory" would be a bit after my birthday, since they had to be quarantined for uh... i don't actually remember why but they weren't allowed out of that room for like a month

    plus seeing the cats open up from being terrified of my existence to, in ones case, following me around very often, and in the others case... still kinda scared of people but she's significantly more friendly than before even still is like

    in itself multiple memories but in a macro sense a really happy set of them



    in another happy twist, one of these kittens ended up growing up to be quite a bit like the cat who had passed away before, sharing a decent chunk of mannerisms and attributes (they're both fat)

    cat tax


    also yes im aware "prrr" does not literally mean cats but im funny and decided it meant cats



    AAAAA CATS prrr

    AND the link comes with MORE cats!!!

    story 💚 thanks for sharing. nya~

    uh. uhh. what’s the most annoying question you’ve ever been asked? :P

    (also the answer was buses, smh.) (hiss bussing!) (also also i agree, walking mrrrr)

    ((also how does a sub just walk out— bruh lmao))
  6. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    weirdest school or job related story? a prrr...

    weirdest school or job related story?

    a prrr memory you’re willing to share with us?
  7. Replies
    130
    Views
    1,888

    kat!! prrr? what’s your least favorite mode...

    kat!!

    prrr?

    what’s your least favorite mode of transportation
  8. #41

    Thread: Appeal to Emotion

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    49
    Views
    1,188

    mmm i can see that, but it puts the villagers in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#39)
    wolves, imo, don't tend to completely fabricate emotions maliciously for the express purpose of being townread
    fwiw I always felt like it was more acceptable to AtE as a wolf than a villager

    So that I can later say "lol of course I was faking that $%#! who do you think I am"

    But I understand I'm in the minority here
    mmm i can see that, but it puts the villagers in an unfair situation imo

    as i said, emotion within reasonable bounds is good wolfplay! but crossing lines should not be more okay as one alignment than as the other, either way it is crossing a line and unfair to the rest of the players who have to evaluate or otherwise deal with your outburst

    it would feel awful to lose to a wolf because they made you feel like a bad person for pushing them
  9. #40

    Thread: Appeal to Emotion

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    49
    Views
    1,188

    that post is messy, sorry something related i...

    that post is messy, sorry

    something related i wanted to put in but couldn't fit is that wolves, when forced to Emotion A Lot to match the villagers, often feel bad about being townread for their emotion

    it ruins the game for them too, and can make them feel like they didn't deserve a win as much because they got a "dirty" clear. which absolutely sucks, because wolves generally deserve their win when they win. and if they're being forced to ate to fit in with the villagers, then it's not their fault for deploying "dirty" strategies like iM cRyInG wAHHHH, it's just playing to their wincon. (When wolves initiate extreme atefests, uh. I don't like it, obviously. If it was their choice first to bring ate into the thread then it's on them.)

    tldr: Extreme Emotion is bad and ruins games, don't do it
  10. #38

    Thread: Appeal to Emotion

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    49
    Views
    1,188

    this idea that wolf emotions are "fake" seems to...

    this idea that wolf emotions are "fake" seems to keep popping up -
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#35)
    it’s up to you to sniff out the fake emotions
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#36)
    they [wolves] were pretending to be distressed. Very annoying
    - and, uh. i don't agree?

    wolves, imo, don't tend to completely fabricate emotions maliciously for the express purpose of being townread

    like i don't think they sit in wolfchat cackling about ha, these suckers, they believe i'm crying my eyes out when actually im having a great time!*

    wolves have emotions, *real* emotions, too. wolves are just as human as villagers, and games can be just as stressful for both alignments; of course they suffer too. it hurts to have real emotion get called fake - for villagers AND wolves.

    But regardless of if you believe wolves have emotions, the idea that wolf emotions = fake is problematic imo. Because it leads to people feeling like if you push them, they must defend/prove their emotion is real. Which leads to posts that guilt you further, because how dare you not believe I'm crying???? And then their friends interpret you pushing on them as you not believing they are unhappy, and then they feel like they must defend their friend from the Mean Person Invalidating Them.

    which, uh. Is unhealthy for the thread and turns it into an awkward, unpleasant place to be. It creates mental blocks wrt pushing people that aren't about how towny they were or their content, but instead are about how if you push them, you would be agreeing that they were lying about being in emotional pain.

    *I do believe that emotions are part of a good wolf game, in that to seem like a villager you *must* act like one, and therefore act like you have a villager's mental headspace. Expressing sadness/guilt over a flipped villager you pushed, acting stressed in lategame or as misyeets pile up, acting happy while your team gets slaughtered... that's basic wolfing, tbh. Wolves can be proud of being village read for roleplaying villager emotional headspace well. They should be! That's not the problem at all, or what this thread is about; it's about /extreme/ ate, which is completely different and not something that should be okay from either alignment.
    --
    Wolves should never be expected to roleplay a villager having a serious emotional breakdown, because, uh. Once you get into emotions that feel more manipulative (ex. "you're making me cry!"), it is just a feelsbad regardless of if a wolf or villager is saying it... I don't know about y'all, but personally I don't like being guilted like this. I don't want to be put in a place where I cannot push or question someone without feeling like I am negatively affecting them in real life beyond reasonable (ie low) amounts and therefore am a bad person/mean/etc.

    idk it just makes thread pretty weh. We should be able to push our friends without worrying that doing so will destroy our out-of-game relationship with them (and be able to push with people we don't know and not have them hate us for it!). Don't put people in the position of having to try to judge whether extreme emotion is fake or not, because that will make both parties feel bad (it *hurts* to have real emotion be called fake! it also *hurts* to play emotion cop and feel you are Invalidating someone in a serious way).

    tldr: let's not call Extreme Emotion fake, or assume that randing wolf turns you into a robot incapable of real emotions. Also just don't put people in the position of having to evaluate your Extreme Emotion, keep it out of the thread / to a minimum because it hurts thread health.

    (alison and ate hardliners - i believe that if something is itt, it's part of the game and you're responsible for using it. it is also super hard to ignore posts that pull on your heartstrings, and can go against your wincon. policy yeets aren't the answer because that punishes your alignment.)
  11. Resolved that said, whoa a wolf claim yeet hally! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#35)
    haha im just a wolf
    that said,

    whoa a wolf claim yeet hally!

    (if ppl yeeted hally here bc of this post, then frankly it’s on them for not checking instead of taking my word for it!

    i think it’s a reach to suggest they’d get axed solely for this outside of like, a super chaotic eod and even then id be surprised)
  12. Resolved lol am i supposed to be offended bc i’m...

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#34)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#32)
    calling quotehacking unethical is a take I strongly disagree with because I love lying and deceiving players in the most unfun ways possible, by joining a game you accept that you will be lied to even if that is by quoting something you never said because I edited it to make you look like you posted and you know how it is, you can count on players not paying attention to it at all. quotehacking is just a form of lying, cheating is a form of lying too! Why is cheating not allowed though?

    it’s also generally used as an obvious joke, and regardless, you can click through to the original post, or look it up in the original poster’s iso, or with the lovely “search thread” feature. there’s multiple fairly easy ways to find the truth! But of course most people don't do it so I can make you appear claiming Mafia and get yeeted for it like a sucker! hahahaha
    Just wowee
    lol

    am i supposed to be offended

    bc i’m not

    thanks for demonstrating why there’s nothing wrong with quotehacking tho! as one can see from this example, it’s generally obvious when a quotehack occurs bc the tone most likely won’t match the original poster’s. or the content will obviously be skewed, making one headtilt and realize something is off.

    and you can click thru to my post to see the original version! just one click can save you, too, from quotehacking! try it today!
  13. Resolved baffling thread tbh +1 hk/bop/nl/bear ...

    baffling thread tbh

    +1 hk/bop/nl/bear

    calling quotehacking unethical is. a take i don’t get at all. ww is a lying game, by joining a game you accept that you will be lied to. quotehacking is just a form of lying.

    it’s also generally used as an obvious joke, and regardless, you can click through to the original post, or look it up in the original poster’s iso, or with the lovely “search thread” feature. there’s multiple fairly easy ways to find the truth.

    same deal for faking a modpost - you can see the username and avatar of the person who posts it! it’s literally unfakeable lol. also, anything in the thread is fair game, and that includes modbot posts lol. mod communication that is illegal to fake or discuss at all in the first place is private communication; anything itt is public knowledge and therefore part of the game unless it says not to discuss it, ie subs. for example, it wouldn’t be *nice* to lie abt ita times in a mash, but it sure shouldn’t be illegal bc you can easily look that up in the op yourself. artificial boundaries shouldn’t be enforced just bc ppl can’t handle getting mildly trolled when they have an easy way to fact-check (just iso the mod!).

    i don’t have context for the mentor mentee game, but i read the page or two after that c4 post. from what i saw, most ppl laughed and ~2 ppl got baited. honestly think talking abt “wow that was prob illegal lets make a thread abt this after game ends” was probably worse than the actual post, which really looks no different than any other reaction test.

    don’t handhold players, if you get baited by a reaction test you get baited, lol
  14. Postgame#17174

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i really enjoyed playing with unwnd d4 so...

    i really enjoyed playing with unwnd d4

    so today was a shock.
  15. Postgame#17117

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed lol personally i like this one but shrug. the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17111)
    every time i see tsunami post i wish mu had the cool acearo flag instead of that one

    that isnt relevant to anything and is probably a bad idea to post

    oh well
    lol

    personally i like this one but shrug. the other one is fine too
  16. Postgame#17107

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed also kat i have no salt or ill will towards you...

    also kat i have no salt or ill will towards you or your team
  17. Postgame#17105

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i mean i am mad abt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17077)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    no one really cares dude
    i mean i am mad abt it
  18. Postgame#17009

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i have been in chat almost constantly for all of...

    i have been in chat almost constantly for all of today

    spent a lot of time tilted af at unwnd but also isod dunn, beeboy, unwnd, illwei, looked at vote history, etc.

    we almost got there on unwnd town and "man if illwei wolf wolves were playing wack d1", "amy is weird af today". just didnt happen.

    its not ALL on us and we made mistakes but we t r i e d at least
  19. Postgame#16985

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed gg wolves, wp glad at least its a team that...

    gg wolves, wp

    glad at least its a team that hurts less to lose to
  20. Postgame#16982

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed we made mistakes. we tunneled too much which was...

    we made mistakes. we tunneled too much which was unfair to some teams.

    but seriously, yall died weeks ago, can you not be all high and mighty here
  21. Postgame#16974

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed ob we were obviously not the cop but either way ...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#16969)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#16965)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#16955)
    me and my slot made mistakes

    but what we had to go through today was absolutely disgusting and NOT our fault
    You faked a red on a slot tsu

    ily but you guys were not attacked for nothing, I promise
    faking a red doesnt = deserving of being $%#! upon

    sorry orange, you're just wrong here
    ob we were obviously not the cop but either way

    im aware it was a misplay and the blade stuff is stuff i do feel bad about

    but bad fps doesnt $%#!ing mean we deserve to be adhommed?????
  22. Postgame#16967

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed ill own up to this emilia absolutely gamethrew...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#16961)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#16950)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#16943)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#16919)
    No

    $%#! that

    It isn't

    Get that $%#! out of your head
    nope

    he called me immoral for pushing his slot

    that's an ad hom attack. I'm allowed to think chelsea would be doing more without having it marginalize her

    and quite honestly, it was the $%#!tiest thing said in the thread
    You literally called people gamethrowers for the same

    You have no moral high ground to stand on here
    I didn't call ANYONE a gamethrower

    NO ONE
    ill own up to this

    emilia absolutely gamethrew yesterday

    like yeah its on us for axing them but???? what the $%#!?
  23. Postgame#16963

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed the constant ad hom attacks were bull$%#! and...

    the constant ad hom attacks were bull$%#!

    and so so so not fair to lissa, or the rest of us
  24. Postgame#16955

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed me and my slot made mistakes but what we had...

    me and my slot made mistakes

    but what we had to go through today was absolutely disgusting and NOT our fault
  25. Day 4#13196

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed glgl

  26. Day 4#13195

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed put me higher kat wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#13189)
    uhhh so quick katze legacy (im too lazy to make my own and roughly agree enough on this to bother making my own)

    katze legacy

    if SK flips town im not really sure where my head is at and ill figure that out when the world comes if i can

    GGhana Chingles2404 LittEleven illario

    Pawn Lelouch unwnd

    Tsunami Haru Okumura

    -----


    bladescape Apocryphal Thaumaturge

    Jinjo


    katze thinks she may have confbiased herself into thinking the pokemon slot is currently the wolfiest slot, also bladescape has been villagery today. she asked me to cfd the pokemon slot but i just said lol

    she thinks that there are way too many discrepancies with that slot which she has explained through me (good job me)

    top tier contains no wolves
    the tiers aren't ordered
    put me higher kat wtf
  27. Day 4#13190

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i love you all thanks for a chill, nice day

    i love you all thanks for a chill, nice day
  28. Day 4#13187

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed cfd blade xd (dont , do it tomorrow)

    cfd blade xd (dont , do it tomorrow)
  29. Day 4#13182

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed n3 blade w to be explicit with it, for the...

    n3 blade w

    to be explicit with it, for the non-pawns

    kill 'em
  30. Day 4#13178

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed daves meditating dont make him play tomorrow ...

    daves meditating

    dont make him play tomorrow

    he'll crush yall wolves
  31. Day 4#13162

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed had a great time playing with you would vibe...

    Quote Originally Posted by unwnd (#13158)
    Was fun playing with you all

    Maybe I'll do this again in a not-team game, we'll see
    had a great time playing with you

    would vibe with again
  32. Day 4#13155

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed and frozen for most of the phase :P (ily sk....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13147)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13141)
    I summon the FA defense
    You are definitely an angel in my eyes if nothing else, even if that one probably doesn't apply.
    and frozen for most of the phase :P

    (ily sk. pls flip wolf thanks)
  33. Day 4#13137

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i heard someone mentioned cfding LOCKTOWN unwnd? ...

    i heard someone mentioned cfding LOCKTOWN unwnd?

    pawn????? pls

    stop that
  34. Day 4#13129

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed say "catnod.prr team locktown for punchy pushing...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13122)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#13105)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13097)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#13084)
    @SilverKeith

    Who are your suspects of wolves? Game is going fast for me and I am missing some of your posts.
    My wolves would be Unwnd/Blade/Personaslot>>>>Lissa/GGhana

    Quote Originally Posted by unwnd (#13089)
    Assume I am town and just tell me a legacy SK

    That would be most helpful for not only me, but for others
    I don't think TL is a wolf.

    I don't think pokemonslot/alexaslot are wolves either.

    Pawn/Katze are prolly not wolves but there's tinfoil potential in late game, however I want to trust in pawn so I'm telling you to trust in pawn not because I particularly trust in pawn but because pawn would be happy to read this and would be happy these are my last words regardless of alignment.

    Don't lunch illweislot for now. Don't ask me why.
    why not illwei

    also, me a [secondtier mrr] wolf? me? why, im flattered
    I think Lissa was absurdely in wolf meta and I have a hard time believing the cage push, as hypocritical as it may sound. I think the specific post about the responsability I made doesn't come from town!lissa. I asked Lissa to lissacase herself as a joke but her post actually was the least-lissa post I've read.

    I think Dya was wolfy but admitedly I always think dya is wolfy so don't mind me lol.

    I think benneh was ok and had a couple of good posts but he's benneh. Idk what else to say about it.
    say "catnod.prr team locktown for punchy pushing and quick frontal cortexing benneh"
  35. Day 4#13123

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed music tell xd

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphal Thaumaturge (#13118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphal Thaumaturge (#13116)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#13111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphal Thaumaturge (#13108)
    Cascade is good option ye
    Cascade is still one of my favourite soundtracks from HS
    Incredibly Valid. I'm partial towards Unite Synchronization because I simp for Dirk.
    I now know what song I'm posting
    music tell xd
  36. Day 4#13113

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed :y: aaaaaaaaa captain purr aaa i love it thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13103)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#13096)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13088)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#13080)
    i believe it is obvious from my play
    Do you want them to go over today? Yes or no? You have my vote if you need it.
    well, yes

    but dont actually; we acknowledge sk needs to go over for gamestate to avoid tomorrow being a repeat of today

    just dont you dare forget
    Gotchu, thread health takes priority here then Captain Purr. We'll make sure to do our part tomorrow, no worries there.


    aaaaaaaaa captain purr aaa i love it thanks
  37. Day 4#13105

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed why not illwei :wowee: also, me a [secondtier...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13097)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#13084)
    @SilverKeith

    Who are your suspects of wolves? Game is going fast for me and I am missing some of your posts.
    My wolves would be Unwnd/Blade/Personaslot>>>>Lissa/GGhana

    Quote Originally Posted by unwnd (#13089)
    Assume I am town and just tell me a legacy SK

    That would be most helpful for not only me, but for others
    I don't think TL is a wolf.

    I don't think pokemonslot/alexaslot are wolves either.

    Pawn/Katze are prolly not wolves but there's tinfoil potential in late game, however I want to trust in pawn so I'm telling you to trust in pawn not because I particularly trust in pawn but because pawn would be happy to read this and would be happy these are my last words regardless of alignment.

    Don't lunch illweislot for now. Don't ask me why.
    why not illwei

    also, me a [secondtier mrr] wolf? me? why, im flattered
  38. Day 4#13096

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed well, yes but dont actually; we acknowledge sk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13088)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#13080)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13066)
    Also @Tsunami final half hour, time for the 3rd if you have it ready?
    i believe it is obvious from my play
    Do you want them to go over today? Yes or no? You have my vote if you need it.
    well, yes

    but dont actually; we acknowledge sk needs to go over for gamestate to avoid tomorrow being a repeat of today

    just dont you dare forget
  39. Day 4#13080

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i believe it is obvious from my play

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13066)
    Also @Tsunami final half hour, time for the 3rd if you have it ready?
    i believe it is obvious from my play
  40. Day 4#13073

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed benneh poe: always kill blade tomorrow....

    benneh poe:

    always kill blade tomorrow. reevaluate with fresh eyes if necessary AFTER axing blade.

    prob jinjo next, certainly hiss there

    it will get harder for slots to post well from tomorrow on, stick to this plan and monitor ppl for post quality / prrrness
  41. Day 4#13062

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13048)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#13042)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#12995)
    @Arctic

    Which post did you not like of mine?

    You also said I avoided the meat of the case and whose case did I avoid?
    we did not like the post where you responded to our scumread of hydreigon
    Isn't hydreigon just like outside of his town meta?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13049)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13048)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#13042)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#12995)
    @Arctic

    Which post did you not like of mine?

    You also said I avoided the meat of the case and whose case did I avoid?
    we did not like the post where you responded to our scumread of hydreigon
    Isn't hydreigon just like outside of his town meta?
    wolf*meta oops
    LOL
  42. Day 4#13029

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed blade - for what it's worth, i apologize for...

    blade -

    for what it's worth, i apologize for making today miserable for you. i feel like i should write more words on this, but not now. pls accept a ?

    team acknowledges we've seen your Post
  43. Day 4#13023

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed ^^^^^ unwnd's been so insanely towny ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#13018)
    Walk me through the unwnd one? Since I'll admit they've been incredibly towny so far today.
    ^^^^^

    unwnd's been so insanely towny

    admittedly partly bc of pushing where i'm pushing + tmi lul but still
  44. Day 4#13019

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed my dude gorf those are both my peeks bap

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13013)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#13011)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#13010)
    For full clarification I've read D2, some parts of D3, and basically nothing from D4 aside from the fact that y'all want me dead + what my team has told me
    What about your team, do they have any takes?
    Some changes in read from Gorf, Yolo hasn't been around he has just casually stated that the reasons for him to be wolfread are bad, might get into it if people ask.

    After last wolf flip gorf had some suspiciousness on pawn/unwnd. I disagree with the first slot, agree with the second.

    There's not a lot mostly bc I talked with them about me not being around and had basically assumed I wasn't making eod and were ok with it, godbless
    my dude gorf those are both my peeks

    bap
  45. Day 4#13016

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed sk!!! hi!! talk to me about blade pls? weebs?...

    sk!!! hi!!

    talk to me about blade pls? weebs?

    also
  46. Day 4#12985

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed dy says prrrrcase (agrees with these concerns)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#12983)
    Quote Originally Posted by unwnd (#12976)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#12968)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#12960)
    Can you elaborate here on the list?
    we already explained earlier today. some of hydreigon's posts are really ??? from the way they indirectly defend both of the flipped wolves and another poe slot
    I have some of those multi-quoted. While I'm very much in (Cyndaquilteam is not town), they're so brazen that it almost is questionable. He actively said wolves are trying to get a cw on Quick and said he thought he was villagery. The sentiment is close to why I thought Illwei is town, though the timing is a bit different. Illwei thought Pretender was town at EoD which is more telilng and Hydro was just toting a read. He just never fights for anything which goes back into conviction which what we nailed ace with early on D1. Lack of conviction. He was very ineffective that whole day and so has the whole damn team (no offense) so yeah.

    I'm seeing him agreeing with Thunal (bladescape) slot on 3cheers idly, then leaving a note that he thinks Thunal is town. I don't know, that's a lot of wrong reads in the state of D2,

    Interestingly, he does have this post though

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#11370)
    My Legacy reads

    town read

    tsp
    quick
    and
    matrim

    everyone else is null or sr
    In conjuction with

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#11374)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#11366)
    I think Schia/Spider/Kaif slot could be switched with Dizzy/Michelle/Thunal slot in my opinion
    this could be wrong but I'm still thinking Thunal as possible town ( in my opinion )

    Which are actually right next to each other. I don't know why he had to slot Thunal as possible town here.

    The question I want to throw back to your team @Arctic is that if I do assume Bladescape is wolf here-- is Hydro just looking to be this obvious? Defending not one but two wolves very lightly. The whole 'wolves are cwing quick' while also wanting to kill pretender is just like. Maybe they are the floated wolf so they have more leniency to be out there and make scathing shots in every direction because some people have been calling this slot v or something. I could see that, where his mates are letting him free reign even if he's not exactly powerwolfing.
    his team is definitely coaching him, he just didn't make this obvious. P#11207 is clearly not a post from hydreigon and jinjo confirmed this, so to an extent they are trying to keep him heading in some sort of direction

    katze says that hydreigon is known to consistently flake as wolf so we assume that when he actually tries as a wolf his wolfgame is going to be uh, quite bad

    this makes sense to an extent with his play this game coming from a newbwolf not knowing how to handle TMI and treat their teammates. they haven't had time to learn these nuances given that they don't play as a wolf

    katze thinks it's probably the most likely villager in her team but if bladescape flips wolf the slot can never be allowed to endgame because that would make 3 flipped wolves that this slot has blatantly defended

    she has not yet looked at the rest of the players in the slot at this level other than bluekang/vaporeon who we were trying to get illario to scrutinise but that is apparently not going to be happening today. she also believes this player is not exactly playing his village game.

    this leaves jinjo and cyndaquil (ezra). she was tinfoiling cyndaquil's treatment of eva on day 2 as being likely to be TMI (i'm pretty sure i was reading these two as w/w on day 2 also) and neither of us are a fan of jinjo's posting (particularly the response to our read of them which blatantly downplayed the weight of our accusation and also avoided responding to the meat of the case)

    all in all this is a slot that we feel cannot be cleared


    dy says prrrrcase (agrees with these concerns)
  47. Day 4#12984

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed oh arctic i forgot to say prrrr marl cat!!

    oh arctic i forgot to say prrrr marl cat!!
  48. Day 4#12981

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed i apologize for making a mockery of your question...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#12971)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#12967)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawn Lelouch (#12958)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami (#12957)
    no worries, bladescape is getting tunneled tomorrow

    i hope
    Depends how well Garden Gnome posts.
    wrong answer

    also has your team read my alexa posts yet? thoughts?
    Taking a whole 34.5 hours to reach alexa town is a bit slow but its still before Day 2 so it is still a passing grade. So its solid enough.
    i apologize for making a mockery of your question but only a little bc i gave a real answer too and the 34.5 hr one had true stuff!

    i'm glad yall regained youre reading comprehension, i was worried for a sec there
  49. Day 4#12975

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed arctic planning to live two days huh

    arctic planning to live two days huh
  50. Day 4#12974

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by Tsunami
    Replies
    17,352
    Views
    210,504

    Completed :o :o uh oh :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic (#12962)
    katze said marl only posts copypastas as a wolf


    uh oh

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#9439)
    Also before I sleep min wanted me to turn this into a copypasta

    I really do think there is a generational gap here between myself and a lot of others playing this game. My therapist tells me I am an "old soul" and the the younger generation typically acts according to their feelings rather than logic. This is because the frontal cortex of the brain isn't fully developed until about 25 years old. So people generally don't understand what long rang thinking actually means until about that age. And Benneh is conflicting themselves by saying there is 34.5 hours left in the day but knowing where his vote is going to end up already.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Fabricator

The Fabricator may each night pass out a fake Bulletproof vest (1-shot immunity against a nightkill) or a fake gun (1-shot day vigilante shot) to another player in the game. If someone fires their fake gun, the shooter will die instead. The fake vest will not protect the player who received it.