Search:

Type: Posts; User: Dark Soulz

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    10
    Views
    71

    Sign-Up in

  2. Postgame#746

    Thread: Subspace Emissary Game Thread

    by Dark Soulz
    Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed VT

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#745)
    yay town won.

    so what was DUDE's role?
    VT
  3. Postgame#742

    Thread: Subspace Emissary Game Thread

    by Dark Soulz
    Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed ggs

  4. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Um~ Anyone?

    Um~
    Anyone?
  5. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Keeping* vote*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#434)
    Daisy are you intent on jeeping your vot on Rad???
    Keeping* vote*
  6. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Daisy are you intent on jeeping your vot on Rad???

    Daisy are you intent on jeeping your vot on Rad???
  7. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed I think I'm gonna puke soon enough but im still...

    I think I'm gonna puke soon enough but im still awake so k
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#422)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#354)
    @CometSmudge you're saying shoot Daisy, but not who to vote or not vote today. What's your thoughts on that?

    @Polarity sup dude my TR on you keeps dropping hour by hour

    @ImjustaDude between cal, opg, and me, I suppose, who do you think should be resolved today and why?(keeping in mind your vote on Cal)

    @StarGazer98 hey are you caught up on my ISO? Would like to hear your thoughts on today's wagons
    did anyone you pinged answer this?
    Dude did. Comet gave a read lost but no vote. SG said one post about my ISO and voted OPG. Pol is still radio silent
  8. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Sup bros any idea how to waste more time at 3 am?...

    Sup bros any idea how to waste more time at 3 am?

    I'd prefer to not have a Daisy yeet too ngl. Just not feeling the scum™ vibes from her post content and stuff :v
  9. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed ImjustaDude need you here, you're the only...

    @ImjustaDude need you here, you're the only (logical and) trustworthy one to talk to here
  10. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed What did this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#383)
    wb pol
    What did this mean?
  11. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Pol has posted once this phase and it's night...

    Pol has posted once this phase and it's night time in India so I don't expect him to come on. I'll just trust host to take action in this case. He's only in my POE cause of not posting too

    Comet doesn't look great but just getting the slight feeling he is town. Don't agree with his Cal read tho. But not my D2 focus.

    Which leaves Daisy and Cal. I liked Daisy's post cause they felt genuine and still can't warrant myself to think otherwise of her except the fact that this is how the POE is for me. But I'm starting to dislike the Rad push.

    Cal SR still persists. Didn't like his vote on Kai and there's nothing really going on in his posts to convince me he's town. Also feeling like his OPG vote is a lot similar to Kai's...don't remember the exact details but yeah ##Vote MasterCal
  12. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Thoughts Town reads OPG Dude, SG Null...

    Thoughts

    Town reads
    OPG
    Dude, SG

    Null Town
    Rad

    Null to Nullscum
    Daisy, Comet
    Polarity

    Scum reads
    Cal

    I feel like i can take a guess at why Rad visited me. Don't ask me why, I won't answer. So, unless Rad and OPG are scum together, I think at least OPG is mech cleared and Rad is kinda up there too
  13. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed I still stand by the fact that OPG's push on me...

    I still stand by the fact that OPG's push on me is $%#!
  14. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Nvm you said Pol was NAI, i thought I saw you...

    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#364)
    1. Radiate- slight town, he’s spammed a lot of fluff posts but his game related posts seem to be good

    3. Polarity- He hasn’t really done anything since early day 1 when he defended SG, but I think that’s probably NAI. We shouldn’t let him slip under the radar though.

    5. Daisy- obvious jester
    6. Dude-slight scum. I don’t like his reasoning for several of his reads.
    7. OpG-nullish. He has some town posts and some scum posts.
    8. MasterCal-nulltown.m

    10 Stargazer-null. I don’t even know if he’s reading the game.
    11 DS- still leaning scum on him
    [BOX]Pol is sus for defending SG when you made a giant post to say why me and Dude were scum for projecting a question to SG adding that it was completely normal for him to ask why he was being voted?And me being "still" leaning scum after you've made no mention of me since that post on page 2, 3 days ago doesn't exactly fit right.

    Why is Cal nulltown for you btw?
    Is the part in bold you asking me why I think that, or saying you think that, or something else?

    I don’t think Cal has done anything that’s particularly scummy and he’s been consistently giving his reads
    Nvm you said Pol was NAI, i thought I saw you scum read him for that

    ##Unvote OperationGaming

    @Radiate confirm OPG's actions.

    Nothing was notified to me so I wouldn't know of any visit
  15. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Polarity bro wya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarity (#359)
    reading thru , sry had online classes
    @Polarity bro wya?
  16. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Who is six?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#365)
    hmm this is intresting. anyway so here are my reads
    1. daisy - idj wth she's doing tbh. it seems all random gibberish to me. so null scum
    2. OPG - hes acting suspicious i would say, very suspecious. its as if he's got some grudge against DS. i still have to read ds' iso so i will comment on both of them later
    3. Cal - null scum. i read his iso last night and had this read on him butt now i have forgotten why i had it so gonna read again
    4. Comet - finally a post. i think he's too hung up on daisy jester thingy and his scum lean on DS seems sus to me.
    5. Dude - town. i read his iso last night too when i was more awake and it seemed town indicative.
    6. whos six no six
    7. Rad - seemed scum at first cuz of random gibberish and lowposts but what hes presented now seems legit so null town
    Who is six?
  17. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Pol is sus for defending SG when you made a giant...

    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#364)
    1. Radiate- slight town, he’s spammed a lot of fluff posts but his game related posts seem to be good

    3. Polarity- He hasn’t really done anything since early day 1 when he defended SG, but I think that’s probably NAI. We shouldn’t let him slip under the radar though.

    5. Daisy- obvious jester
    6. Dude-slight scum. I don’t like his reasoning for several of his reads.
    7. OpG-nullish. He has some town posts and some scum posts.
    8. MasterCal-nulltown.m

    10 Stargazer-null. I don’t even know if he’s reading the game.
    11 DS- still leaning scum on him
    Pol is sus for defending SG when you made a giant post to say why me and Dude were scum for projecting a question to SG adding that it was completely normal for him to ask why he was being voted? And me being "still" leaning scum after you've made no mention of me since that post on page 2, 3 days ago doesn't exactly fit right.

    Why is Cal nulltown for you btw?
  18. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed If you actually read what I was responding to,...

    Dark Soulz - Scum. Utterly Useless, dangerous, untrustworthy, and a faker. This guy is feigning contribution just by quoting random people and responding to them, how can no one else see it. We should hang him as soon as we can.
    If you actually read what I was responding to, you'd probably understand that I was giving out reads, thoughts and asking others questions. But I suppose I shouldn't expect much if I now have to ask you for the second time where exactly did you find posts from me you didn't like. Surely, you shouldn't have much trouble since I only have one not useless post, right?....Oh, wait you're just a scum desperately trying to get a mislynch on anyone to save your own neck by slamming flase adjectives in front of my entire posts without even bringing any up

    Also don't $%#!ing call me useless and a faker considering you've done next to nothing this game. Try and play properly, you won't mislynch me by just saying I'm faking and then using me as a standard to make reads on other in the hopes that anyone's gonna listen to you. The reason no one else can "see" whatever the hell you're trying to show them is cause they're the ones with eyes here.
    And if by some god given miracle, you're town, quit your stubbornness cause it's getting boring
  19. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed I'm not TRing Daisy because of highposting. My...

    I'm not TRing Daisy because of highposting. My first impression when I read her posts is just that I don't feel any ulterior motive. Sure, there've been questionable decisions made by her as pointed out, but Daisy is sorta ingrained in my brain as like that already :v
    I'll try my best to re-read Daisy objectively if I get the time but I want to focus on others, primarily OPG, and to a slight extent, Cal today.
    Rad feels townish sorta cause that's what his OT post vibes tell me. Could be he's tunelled onto Daisy or she's the only person he's had the time to focus on. But I am not sure if I want him yeeted
  20. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed CometSmudge you're saying shoot Daisy, but not...

    @CometSmudge you're saying shoot Daisy, but not who to vote or not vote today. What's your thoughts on that?

    @Polarity sup dude my TR on you keeps dropping hour by hour

    @ImjustaDude between cal, opg, and me, I suppose, who do you think should be resolved today and why?(keeping in mind your vote on Cal)

    @StarGazer98 hey are you caught up on my ISO? Would like to hear your thoughts on today's wagons
  21. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Rad's being busy and complete surrender of life...

    Rad's being busy and complete surrender of life is a bit of a town tell for me tbh. I feel like scum would at least be paranoid about what they say. So, rad woulda thought twice before he posted how to direct graphs in a circle. Then again i can't clear him until he starts playing so I'm gonna keep him in my POE for now
  22. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Yeesh I was sleeping. I can't clear Cal or put...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#340)
    @Dark Soulz you haven't posted in awhile. what do you think about Cal and S.gazer?
    Yeesh I was sleeping.
    I can't clear Cal or put him in my town core, is what I'm feeling. There's his vote on Kai and also his posts which don't really give off that much town vibes for me so feeling null scum rn
    I think SG's posts and reactions seem pure even if he might be wrong or confused some times. Town reading him for that
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#342)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#287)
    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#286)
    Daisy spamming a bunch of memes and copypasta is really convincing me that she’s a jester.
    Anyone you wanna vote today?(excluding Daisy cause I assume you don't wanna vote jester claims?)
    hummmph

    I never ever claimed jester. I will never ever play jester with you guys again. i have ptsd.
    I was speaking from Comet's perspective. I don't really think you're jester or mafia here
  23. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Idk I could derp clear SG based on that tbh. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#300)
    honestly I think it's kinda scummy that s.gazer don't even know who died when we literally don't have hardly any posts since eod 1.


    3 questions to spark conversations

    1. could mafia been on the wagon and if so who? and why? if not why not.

    2. if nuggys was an alignment what would they be and why?

    3. is it better to give as full claim as possible early on in game or no? and why or why not?

    bonus: would you rather people defend or claim or both or neither when under pressure? why or why not?

    is pizza a sandwich?


    side note/off topic: think I have been mean to host. tbh I'm enjoying the flavour and I appreciate my rand and flavour.
    Idk I could derp clear SG based on that tbh.

    Based in my reads, there was definitely a scum on the wagon on kai. As for who, I can't actually exclude anyone but here's my thoughts
    Rad- Voted Kai rather early, then posted a case on Daisy which from his statements seemed to be a far bigger SR for him but stuck with the Kai vote. Then afk'ed through Daisy's response and even questioned Daisy's vote on SG but didn't switch votes. The guy can be busy regardless of alignment. I'm just concerned he stayed on the Kai wagon if he figured that wagon was more likely than Daisy wagon if he was scum going for a misyeet

    OPG- Reason for voting Kai was bad, also joined the Kai wagon when his suspect Rad was already on the wagon. I think scum equity>town here

    Cal- He had reasons for suspecting Kai beforehand but I'd raised questions about those before too. Didn't get any rrsponse from him or anyone. TownCal could have voted Kai if he genuinely thought Kai was scummy for whatever reason, but the fact is that he waited until OPG voted to place his vote even though he was active before that. So can't help but feel that it was opportunistic

    Daisy- didn't give much reason for sussing Kai anytime before, and well, I can't think of any good town reason. The only good, mild point I see is that Kai's elim was sort of inevitable at that point so unless she expected a CFD, dunno why scumDaisy eould vote. I'm also not interested in entertaining Jester theories rn so there's that

    In response to 3, since Alpha requested us not to mass claim, I'd say it benefits town more. Of course it all depends on the role of the person and whether or not keeping stuff secret would give them an advantage or not

    Idrc if people defend or claim, people just need to talk. It's a team game, so if they are town and being pressured, giving town info at that point is the best thing to do
  24. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Because, you know, I haven't. I was instead...

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#308)
    In conclusion, Jester vibes from Daisy, especially when she said she would have replaced out if she was Jester, and more scum reads on DS. Idk why you guys can’t see that all he’s been doing is commentating and not bringing anything new to the table since his first 3-4 posts.
    Because, you know, I haven't. I was instead reacting to posts as they were mafe, asked people questions for why they behaved the way they did and gave my thoughts on them.
    if you honestly have nothing to say, which is common, then he could have said nothing. But the post he makes are so annoying, so feigned, and so utterly useless (especially his colored mq responses) that I honestly feel bad not only for us, but also him for wasting our and his precious time reading and writing such useless posts

    In my second language, we say “Gand maro iss sallay ki”

    ##Vote Dark Soulz
    Here's some food for thought. Maybe instead of slamming adjectives in front of my posts, actually say which ones you don't like and why, to show you actually read the game, which imho, I don't think you did. If you're actually town, this is a $%#! post if I've ever seen one. But yeah, I'm sticking w my vote since fmpov you're just pushing misyeets on people this game and olacing votes without any reason at all. Calling Dude expereinced and giving font colours isn't a valid reason.
  25. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Kai and Ninja died

    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#295)
    who all are dead in this game
    can someone gimme the list
    Kai and Ninja died
  26. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Ik I'm probably not good at reading Daisy but I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#288)
    Surely the vig could take a shot at Daisy. Shouldn’t be a problem since she isn’t cooperating.
    Ik I'm probably not good at reading Daisy but I'm not feeling a lot of scum vibes from a lot of her posts(like, stuff that just pings me off the charts). So not sure I want a Daisy kill or elim, imo I wanna focus on others first beforehand
  27. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Anyone you wanna vote today?(excluding Daisy...

    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#286)
    Daisy spamming a bunch of memes and copypasta is really convincing me that she’s a jester.
    Anyone you wanna vote today?(excluding Daisy cause I assume you don't wanna vote jester claims?)
  28. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Updated readslist DS- ds Leaning town-...

    Updated readslist

    DS- ds

    Leaning town- Dude, SG

    Null town-ish
    Daisy
    Comet, Pol(bros need to play ;-

    Null scum
    Rad
    Cal

    Scum reading- OPG

    k gtg read biology again bbl

    @everyone If you can post a read list to show us where your head is at, that would be very cool. If not, then you could also do something like saying people who you want to see elim'ed or people you don't wanna see elim'ed. Idk what more than half the players rn are even thinking
  29. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Idk what my play style is. I have been mafia for...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#255)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#181)
    As I was trying to imply, I didn’t wanna lynch an inactive, I was only trying to put some pressure to get activity, you as a experienced player should know that tactic by now. However, after this whole conversation that’s kinda useless I guess.

    Sorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right nowSorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right now

    I normally scum read 90% of the game at first glance, but as of now Rad, DS, and Kai are scummy af while Dude and Daisy are town. Comet isn’t that gay either this game.

    DS is mostly saying random gibberish that either 1) Makes no sense 2) Makes so much sense that everyone with half a brain could understand it. This makes him look unnecessarily contributive even tho it’s either fluff or commentary. Rad is just a gut feeling, while Kai reeks of scum. He’s sucking up to Dude and uses the word experienced player in a very smart way, he’s using emotions to make Dude get off Kai’s LUND. Hopefully this isn’t just me that noticed this,##Vote NASAGeek
    He lists 3 scum reads here. He mentions Rad is only a gut read and gives some "reasons" for why I and Kai are scum.

    He didn't bring up anything particular about me but just that I've been fluffing and not solving. Okay I'll let everyone be the judge of that if they decide to read my ISO.

    For the Kai vote, I actually agreed with Kai over his tactic to get OPG to come post(which he did). OPG took one word out of a post(experienced) and used that to say he was scum because of that. Feels like straw grasping at this point. Not to mention, he votes Kai, whose wagon also had Rad, his other scum read. I'm pretty sure from this post that he was also caught up to the game.

    Rule of 3 suggests Rad is scum if OPG is scum. Food for thought and sorta makes sense imo too, with the way he worded his Rad read lol. Posting for post-game kek
    fruit*

    rad knows we know his mafia game. are you and me amazing rad? he wont like it. imma let him push u around if he does. i can't take the heat.

    I also think cause you are so different ... omg you are changing up your playstyle. nuggget! why? did u already say u was?

    low key wanted to put you in my town core and now I can't i think
    Idk what my play style is. I have been mafia for like the last 2-3 games I've played with you guys which might have something to do with it? I also feel like posting a fair amount this game while I still can lol.


    And I'm confused on Rad. He can lean either way for me because rn I'm just seeing non chalance. I wouldn't bring up that part about OPG and him if he'd been playing, well, "noticably" town like last game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#270)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#267)
    how i will try to be with @Radiate rest of game if he plays and stuffs
    are you calling me a boomer
    Only a boomer would be aware of being called a boomer by grandfather memes

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#278)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#277)



    come on rad accept what you are!

    okay we are getting way off topic here. we gotta focus. I know peeps are gonna use these posts to formulate a case against me.

    plus I feel you are trying hard to get me to reach my post caps
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#278)

    there's no post cap
    then what was the point of the suggestions in discord and the pre-game thread?
    Think people said no to post caps too? Also considering no one reached anywhere close to what the post caps were gonna be(50 i think?) except the two of us, don't think it was going to be of much use
  30. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed responses in this green. only brought up parts I...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#254)
    DARK SOULZ ISO





    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#89)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#87)

    it's so late. who you thinking yeeting?
    No one that's been actively posting at least. Sort of thinking on Dude's 50(to clarify, I didn't SR Star, just wanted to get a response from him which I did), anyway he could have been SRing Star for reals and I sort of liked his joke on setup spec right after he got SRed for it last game
    Too few content from him and everyone else to get a good feel though
    Responses in this colour
    This post doesn’t necessarily add any new information to the game. The only thing worth mention was his last colored response, and even that didn’t feel enough. Granted, it was early game, but I do think one would at least have a rough idea of who they may Yeet at that point. Not a fan of this.
    I said no one that was ACTIVELY posting, which atm was me, Daisy, SG and Pol mainly iirc. I believe I've mentioned more or less that I didn't have too much complaints with those slots during Day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#95)

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#94)
    Safe to say we’re out of RVS.

    I’m not SRing Star at any point, I was more so curious as to why he asked for reasons behind his vote. Based off of that I’m willing to say that he’s newbie town (gut read). Call it angleshooting, but if he was scum I’m sure his buddies would tell him not to react to any votes until momentum builds up.

    I’m also going to gut read Pol as town. I’m not seeing any waffling that he did last game, so that’s good.
    The stunningly accurate mindmeld is a bit unmerving but boiii those reasons amirite
    Not much new content here either, but I’m sort of concerned with this mindmelding thing he goes on about. I’ll explain this further in the next post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#97)
    Gotta say I’m not liking DS too much right now. Even though he’s pushing activity, I find his reasons for town reading people a bit too stale. However, it’s just the beginning of the game, so we gotta see still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#70)
    Comet is gun to head town cause of 62, reminds me of that game where there were 6 mafia and an SK. Yes I'm TRing him cause he took a stance early game

    Pol GTH Town cause of the post amounts. He was frozen pretty much all game last game as scum. Ofc seems to be a lot of one liners and stuff but recent posts seem to lean town for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#66)
    ???

    I interpret as "jumping" as scum reading/voting without much reasoning provided by the player. Didn't mean anything else so didn't think of it as "rudeness"
    MY BAD I THOUGHT THIS WAS POL LMAO
    Anyway yeah I didn't think it was rude or anything, just wanted to see your response to get game going as well as it'd help me read you a bit better lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#77)
    Kay kay im liking the flurry of confused posting tbh
    The reasoning is eh but also goes for newb regardless of alignment
    ##Unvote StarGazer98
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#94)
    Safe to say we’re out of RVS.

    I’m not SRing Star at any point, I was more so curious as to why he asked for reasons behind his vote. Based off of that I’m willing to say that he’s newbie town (gut read). Call it angleshooting, but if he was scum I’m sure his buddies would tell him not to react to any votes until momentum builds up.

    I’m also going to gut read Pol as town. I’m not seeing any waffling that he did last game, so that’s good.
    Me and Dude gave pretty much the same reasons. Why bring only one of us up?

    I'm not gonna argue my reasons lol it was like 16 hours into the game amd stuff barely picked up. Those reads are not solid, which is why I mentioned that the reads on Pol and Comet were gun to head reads, i.e. what I'd read them as of I were forced to. As for SG, those flurry of posts seemed a bit townie to me as I mentioned so I unvoted him. Didn't say any of them were hard town reads, but I gotta admit they look better than everyone else
    Now this is pinging alarm bells for me (see: bold underline) The fact that DS seems to associate himself and I together definitely worries me.

    Okay then you tell me how the approach to the SG and Pol reads between us were different? I even put quotes in spoilers regarding the reads. I believed the reasoning provided by the both of us were fairly similar. You tell me why I as town shouldn't call out Kai on that when it'd been his only contributory post at that point.

    It comes off as “if you’re susing me, then why isn’t DUDE sus to you either?” Scum definitely want to tie themselves in with other players- we naturally associate people with who they’re around with. If DS comes as scum, I’ll look scummy. On the other hand, when I come out as town, it makes DS look better. It’s a win-win for scum if executed right in these situations. I find this concerning to me.
    Orrrr I could be town that was trying to see why Kai only brought one person(me) up when that person(me) got mentioned as scummy just a page ago and Kai could very well have been trying to look for oppurtunities to jump on a wagon?
    Also your entire scenario is based on you confbiasing me as a scum



    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#127)

    3. The moon landing may not be fake, but NASAGeek certainly is.

    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#97)
    Gotta say I’m not liking DS too much right now. Even though he’s pushing activity, I find his reasons for town reading people a bit too stale. However, it’s just the beginning of the game, so we gotta see still.
    I'm not a huge fan of one-quote ISOs but this is the only substantive post, it's an echo of Comet's post from 30 posts above. The hedging at the end also doesn't sit well with me, but that's more of a gut feeling than anything else -- the echo-y stuff is more of a problem IMO.

    I'd be comfortable with him being the D1 elim, so I'm keeping my vote on him for now (that being said, I want to look through some ISOs more carefully, establish an elim pool, etc. since I haven't looked through everyone else's ISO)
    i think the stuff is that Comet and Kai called me out for different reasons. Comet said I was SRing Star without any reasons(when I wasn't sussing him rip), and Kai said I had weak reasons for my "townreads". Although I did say they were just GTH reads and not hard and lock reads like he was implying.

    So, not saying Kai had good points calling me out but wouldn't say he was echoing or jumping. The things that could bother me is that i had gotten sussed by Pol and Comet so he could have brought a point about me to justify pushing me and that hedge-y part you mentioned. But with so few posts, I'm still leaning more null than I'd like to say scum
    Between all of the posts, I would say this is a mixed bag. There does seem to be a sort of “urge” to go ahead and jump on Kai’s wagon, but I cannot say for sure because it’s possible he is also weighing his options. Besides that, there isn’t anything that swings toward either alignment.
    I was arguing Rad's logic here that Kai was sheeping Comet apparently. At that point, Kai hadn't shown any town value imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#146)
    I might check out last game thread to see if Daisy was as non contributory Rad makes her out to be. Just that I've pretty much done the same and this game hasn't been the most active to warrant much game solving posts.

    Ofc a bit disappointing if it's just the one game solving post from Daisy which Rad brought out but that's more of an NAI issue from me lol. As for her saying it was a misunderstanding, it looks at least better than a scum jumping on anyone who was being sussed. I just think it's possible Daisy really didn't get any solid reads on anyone(rip last time i used this reason she was also a jester so that sucks)

    @DaisyCloud Do you have any reads till now btw? I don't think you mentioned any
    Not a bad post, though it’s more of general speaking, not necessarily acting. I don’t think DS goes into the last game to see anything about Daisy, but since he said he “might”, perhaps it’s just an easier way of just not doing it. I can see this either alignment. Null.
    oops. Also, sorry, I'm getting busier by the day so can't take up on my promise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#191)
    This post was made by the 1 am gang.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#107)

    Comet is gun to head town cause of 62, reminds me of that game where there were 6 mafia and an SK. Yes I'm TRing him cause he took a stance early game

    Pol GTH Town cause of the post amounts. He was frozen pretty much all game last game as scum. Ofc seems to be a lot of one liners and stuff but recent posts seem to lean town for me.
    MY BAD I THOUGHT THIS WAS POL LMAO
    Anyway yeah I didn't think it was rude or anything, just wanted to see your response to get game going as well as it'd help me read you a bit better lol
    Kay kay im liking the flurry of confused posting tbh
    The reasoning is eh but also goes for newb regardless of alignment
    ##Unvote StarGazer98
    Safe to say we’re out of RVS.

    I’m not SRing Star at any point, I was more so curious as to why he asked for reasons behind his vote. Based off of that I’m willing to say that he’s newbie town (gut read). Call it angleshooting, but if he was scum I’m sure his buddies would tell him not to react to any votes until momentum builds up.

    I’m also going to gut read Pol as town. I’m not seeing any waffling that he did last game, so that’s good.
    Me and Dude gave pretty much the same reasons. Why bring only one of us up?

    I'm not gonna argue my reasons lol it was like 16 hours into the game amd stuff barely picked up. Those reads are not solid, which is why I mentioned that the reads on Pol and Comet were gun to head reads, i.e. what I'd read them as of I were forced to. As for SG, those flurry of posts seemed a bit townie to me as I mentioned so I unvoted him. Didn't say any of them were hard town reads, but I gotta admit they look better than everyone else

    Why did I think staying up to 3am was a good idea. I feel so dead.

    me_irl
    I had the same feeling about Dude, but to me it seems like you’re trying to push it a lot more than he is.
    Just said my reads weren't solid but ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#155)
    TRing Rad btw, #127-128 speak for themselves.
    Really? Felt more or less eh tbh, might be because I'm not noticing much of a particular thread presence, and can't really say I agree with some of the stuff he brought up there

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#159)
    rad, idk. seems leaning slightly towards his town mo. don't let him get away with excuses tho.

    feels like regardless I'm gonna get yeeted or nked early on in game. was hoping to be here for day 4. oh well. that's life.

    and before you go but daisy. strongman is a thing.

    also I'm yeet bait because I'm the type of player thst can't defend well or defends weird and no one will really help defend so scum can just go well, oppsies she should have plsyed different.

    before you @ me and say this is scummy for all the AtE I'm simply stating facts.

    could we all agree to move on now and scum hunt?

    ds brought up some good points about kai and questions.

    how about we start there maybe?

    @OperationGaming life is short, you can't neglect this game nor neglect leg day.

    @MasterCal how am I supposed to sheep you if you so quiet. come and play.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#162)
    as to why I claimed I wanted to go to sleep. we had at the time about 19hrs left. 7-10 of that Americans be asleep.

    I could have:

    a. did what I did thrn go to sleep so we can move on from me.

    b. replied to rad then reply to anyone else who may or may nit been reading game but not posting but decided to chime in the. never claim but just be defending. wait around for replies back stating ip later thrn I wanted. and knowing rad he'd have made a random post or something then go to sleep and not say anything and im left thinking is he gonna get back? stay up? so i didn't want this long back and forth.

    c. made me replies to his iso/case. never claim. ho to sleep and thrn town be wasting time on me because timezone different and evrrone having their 2 cents and questions. which is fair but still a waste since I'm town

    I chose a. I claimed I waited saw nothing from rad or anyone and went to sleep.

    we can use or time to play game and move on. we got 11hrs.
    These seem to be coming for a town POV tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Hmm gonna have to ditto what the others said here, you waited till i pinged you to make your one game related post which is already eh. Most of the issue you brought up seems to end with you hedgeing on them, so would suggest trying to see if you got anything else from the thread.
    One thing I wanna mention is this Godfather/Jester assumption. Jester is fine enough to assume since it's a completely different alignment, but at one point it jist becomes too reachy imo
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#161)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#143)
    BP isn't a good claim or anything but Daisy claiming this early is...idk. I think it fits the archetype of town Daisy not wanting to waste time on herself rather than the scum play I usually identify her with - thunder doming whoever pushed her first(as well as some occasional shading on others iirc)
    Yes, definitely agree with this one. I’m really, really confused about wth Daisy is doing. Im pretty sure it is that it’s a fake claim, however I’m not sure yet if it’s a town trying to confuse mafia, or a deceiving scum move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#149)
    Also ngl Rad it looks like you SR Daisy more than you SR Kai(daisy not contributing to solving the gamw as you suggest is certainly more than Kai echoing Comet which you said you think). Maybe it's cause you quoted a lot of posts that's throwing me off lol. Anyway, js cause you said you wanted to keep your vote on Kai still

    Btw @NASAGeek did you glean anything from Rad saying he wants you elim'ed? You're biased here but maybe that could be a good thing to hear your perspective out to get to read you better too(for me at least I have 0 good reads)
    I definitely don’t like Rad’s push, since for me it’s obviously not true. However, you’re right to say that I’m biased, it can be difficult to maintain a clear read on someone that is accusing you.

    On another note, my suspicion was mostly what you called a GTH read. And I like your calm reaction to it, I gotta say that you are looking better than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Ninja, could I just note that we aren’t early D1 anymore, we only have 11 hours left.

    Relating to the fact we don’t have too much time left, we gotta decide who we’re lynching (is the mandatory lynch mechanic active on D1 too?). I don’t wanna be lynching Rad at the moment, since he does have some valid points, nor Daisy since we need more info from her claim before lynching her.
    I’d say at the moment the best candidates would be either Dude, for the same reason I had suspicions on DS before - the activity. Or on Stargazer, however that’s a bit iffy since he’s a newb.
    Kai's posts seem town motivated here imo
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#166)
    Okay, had a busy day yesterday and still getting the hang of this site. Now caught up.

    I'm not a fan of Dude pushing SG about complaining why he got voted, then backing off. Polarity also defended SG as a "newbie" but that can just be attributed to rl friends.

    Removing random vote ##Unvote CometSmudge
    Well, yes, he backed off of SG, but you should take a look at the reasons he(and also I, I suppose) provided and match them with SG's posts in between when I asked him the question and when he made the post saying he TRed SG. Seems like you're taking stuff a bit outnof context here tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#168)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#163)
    Ninja, could I just note that we aren’t early D1 anymore, we only have 11 hours left.

    Relating to the fact we don’t have too much time left, we gotta decide who we’re lynching (is the mandatory lynch mechanic active on D1 too?). I don’t wanna be lynching Rad at the moment, since he does have some valid points, nor Daisy since we need more info from her claim before lynching her.
    I’d say at the moment the best candidates would be either Dude, for the same reason I had suspicions on DS before - the activity. Or on Stargazer, however that’s a bit iffy since he’s a newb.
    You're sus of DS and Dude because of their reaction to SG's reaction to getting voted, so why are you fine with a SG lynch as well?

    I do agree, not a fan of Daisy's claim with no votes either. But her reaction to getting pushed is definitely meta, as I've experienced. So I'll leave it be for now.

    Don't have any gut reads rn, hope to though in a few hours
    Kai said he SRed me and Dude for our town reads, not our one-post questioning SG. But I gotta say, I'm not a fan of a SG yeet especially because-
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#157)
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY????!

    daisy claiming so early is pretty sus
    who is bp anyway, what type of character is he/she?

    Rad, you don't have to hear me to see me.
    @Radiate

    DS, mostly nulls. got a slightly yown read on you and dude. but I tend to town read mr. nuggget so. leanung scum on star gazer. I have 0 trust on supposed noobs. Blaim polarity I guess. pol I got null. Comet, can't read him. he rarely ever rands scum so. but idk. think OpG forgot about this. @Dark Soulz

    BP= bullet proof @StarGazer98

    ##Vote StarGazer98
    BLAMES ON U POL
    and i thought that Bp was some smash character and u had a flavour claim.
    daisy's claim was really unnecessary and nobody really pushed her to do this so im inclined to believe that u ahve dOKne this to remove ur slef from d1 elem list
    which of course gives me SR
    the way ninja defended daisy in his post makes me sus of him
    so if we lynch daisy and find that shes scum that means we should focus on ninja next time
    BUTT
    if shes not scum that means either ninja is bussing her or hes a town
    so daisy's lynch can provide us with a lot of info
    This is town af
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#183)
    Ok I know I missed this reading back but I can’t resist the urge to say something about it
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#158)
    survivor.
    You just said the forbidden word. How.Dare.You.

    —-


    @NASAGeek Ok then, thanks for the clarification.
    pitchfork tiem?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#179)
    i would also like to add that daisy is now acting very much like she was, in the game of brawlsville when on the verge of getting lynched (i got lynched there tho)
    there she saved herself by making a fake claim and targeted me (like here)
    so i definatly SR her
    Iirc she had a very obvious scum vibe EOD1 that game. I screamed in spec chat too. But uhh, her claiming isn't essentially fake claiming, and while I might not agree with her voting you, it doesn't just mean she'll pnly vote you when she's town
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#184)
    @everyone

    What do y’all think about @MasterCal ? It’s kinda early, but I’m really not seeing much from him that leans him toward town. He isn’t a fan of my SG “Push” but doesn’t seem to have any gut reads. It would make sense if he gut read me scum or atleast saw me as suspicious tbh. Additionally, I think he could’ve done more with his catch up post. Just want y’all input.
    Gave my 2 cents on some of his posts up. Do think he could give reads on some others, like Rad maybe. Anything helps. Atm, reading him null, slight nullscum for that thing about you and SG but slight cause it could have just as well been a misunderstanding or lack of reading.

    Also I agree with whoever said whatever that inactives like OPG shouldn't be our elim candidate today. There is a minimum posting requirement and if he doesn't meet it, he'll be MKed anyway. I'd say same for Ninja but I also didn't like his post ;p
    Ok I’m on mobile and this is a $%#! hole, but I want y’all to take not3 of how he sees Kai’s post as town motivated. I do not see any fingers of suspicion towards the poor Kirby. Besides that, another null in the books.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#193)
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 OperationGaming ImjustaDude (13), NASAGeek (19)
    1 NASAGeek Radiate (18)
    1 Dark Soulz Polarity (16)
    1 StarGazer98 DaisyCloud (34)
    1 DaisyCloud StarGazer98 (23)
    5 Not voting CometSmudge (4), N1NJ4W4RR10R (2), OperationGaming (1), Dark Soulz (41), MasterCal (9)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:30 PM EDT on Monday, August 10th, 2020. There are 1597105860000 remaining.
    This is a horrible voting list
    I do not like this post at all. It’s one thing to point out that it is bad (fair enough), but not doing anything about it makes it worse. It’s as if you’re letting us know what’s going on, but letting the mess continue nonetheless. Scum post.
    That's mb, I don't remember anything after I made a post about asking Cal a question about Rad or something. I drifted off before making my vote.
    Also, what does Kai have anything to do with these posts? I didn't see OPG make the vote that would inevtiably seal Kai's fate yet. I was leaning on a Cal or Ninja vote then, but I didn't think Kai was going to be elim'ed. My TR on Kai has nothing to do with me going to sleep

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#225)
    Ffs the wagons were terrible. Just woke up sorry Daisy

    I don't trust anyone on the wagon. Daisy seemed good but I don't understand her vote on Kai???

    I'd suggest investigative between {OPG, Cal, Rad}. Looking back at Daisy's list, Ninja is fair game as well. I kind of trust Dude though.

    Reads
    DS
    SG- Town reading
    Dude, Daisy- Null town reads
    Comet, Pol- looked kinda good early but droppped off
    Cant actually order my scum reads but I don't like any of OPG, Rad, Cal, Ninja. I think I'm a bit more sus on Cal for his Kai vote.

    Protective WIFOM tf out of the game
    Call this a reach, but if you mention 4 players at the bottom of your read list, why not have all of them in your investigation list? I know you add on Ninja after those three, but it doesn’t sit right with me. Ninja died, so rip that.
    I only brought up names from the Kai wagon that I didn't like first. While I was typing I went up to see Daisy's NP to see how differently we were thinking cause she said cop on DS and Dude. I saw Ninja's name as a throwaway there and decided to add it later.
    Also, leading from my last point, if he saw Kai more as a misguided townie and hated the wagons, why didn’t he offer an alternative in Cal? Just food for thought.
    Like I said, I had no idea Kai was gonna get voted by anyone when I gave my TRs on Kai. i at least figured that the people I brought up when they said they didn't like Kai would have responded to my post and brought some counters as to why I could be wrong on Kai's alignment before voting him but no one did anything of the kind.

    TLDR- DS has a few town posts, but they are sprinkled with either posts that don’t go anywhere or they scream suspicious to me. Additionally, something just doesn’t feel right for me with him. I say he’s Nullscum.
    responses in this green. only brought up parts I felt I needed to answer.
  31. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed He lists 3 scum reads here. He mentions Rad is...

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#181)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#178)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#174)
    I am definitely pursuing that path, however I believe that at the moment it’s more important to focus on getting activity from idles, which I why I prefer to push them first.
    Hmmm....Problem is that an inactive player lynch won’t give us anything useful because they’re easy lynch bait and they don’t have much to show.Best case scenario we get lucky and find scum, but more often than not most inactives are town. Scum gravitate towards average activity to pretty high (rarely the highest, however) to blend in. Not ruling out an inactive scum in the pool, but odds aren’t too high.
    As I was trying to imply, I didn’t wanna lynch an inactive, I was only trying to put some pressure to get activity, you as a experienced player should know that tactic by now. However, after this whole conversation that’s kinda useless I guess.

    Sorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right nowSorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right now

    I normally scum read 90% of the game at first glance, but as of now Rad, DS, and Kai are scummy af while Dude and Daisy are town. Comet isn’t that gay either this game.

    DS is mostly saying random gibberish that either 1) Makes no sense 2) Makes so much sense that everyone with half a brain could understand it. This makes him look unnecessarily contributive even tho it’s either fluff or commentary. Rad is just a gut feeling, while Kai reeks of scum. He’s sucking up to Dude and uses the word experienced player in a very smart way, he’s using emotions to make Dude get off Kai’s LUND. Hopefully this isn’t just me that noticed this,##Vote NASAGeek
    He lists 3 scum reads here. He mentions Rad is only a gut read and gives some "reasons" for why I and Kai are scum.

    He didn't bring up anything particular about me but just that I've been fluffing and not solving. Okay I'll let everyone be the judge of that if they decide to read my ISO.

    For the Kai vote, I actually agreed with Kai over his tactic to get OPG to come post(which he did). OPG took one word out of a post(experienced) and used that to say he was scum because of that. Feels like straw grasping at this point. Not to mention, he votes Kai, whose wagon also had Rad, his other scum read. I'm pretty sure from this post that he was also caught up to the game.

    Rule of 3 suggests Rad is scum if OPG is scum. Food for thought and sorta makes sense imo too, with the way he worded his Rad read lol. Posting for post-game kek
  32. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed He's been calling me scum without reason the past...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#249)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#245)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#227)
    As the heroes set out on their journey, they begin to grow anxious. They had been promised action and adventure, yet nothing seemed to be happening. The heroes began to suspect on another, fearing for their lives, when they were greeted by a cheerful “Poyo!” Kirby had decided to reveal himself, thinking that nobody would suspect the adorable pink blob of a fighter. Boy o boyo, was he wrong. The heroes, recognizing the extreme power Kirby held, decided that he needed to be taken care of. One quick fight later, Kirby was just a trophy of his former self, a sign of the mistake that the town had made.

    The heroes got little sleep that night, and in the early morning light, they awoke to a loud whine ringing out across the plains. They looked up, only to find two deep purple figures wielding hammers standing over something. The corrupted Ice Climbers, Popo and Nana, stood over the rigid Mario Mario, chuckling towards the group before vanishing into a clump of Shadow Bugs. The heroes had no choice but to continue on, mourning the loss of Mario as they continued their search for the Subspace threat. Maybe heading towards the lake would help?
    Tf does he mean by corrupt.Ice Climbers?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#231)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#223)
    I can't be the only one who came for pre nite hot chocolate and cookies?

    @ImjustaDude what you 5hink about OpG's vote on kai?

    what do you think about the other wagons?
    OPG needs to step up today honestly, only one substantial post with a vote slapped on top of it isn’t cutting it for me. Not a fan of that tbh

    Polarity wasn’t here at EOD, dunno if it’s cause of time zones or him just not posting.

    Star’s vote on you definetly baffles me, not in a suspicious way but more so he is pretty new so it’s somewhat excusable.


    Also a pro-town post from Cal, we do need explanations from OPG.
    Bleh OPG didn't give much reason for why he thinks of me the way he does. And his reason for voting Kai, was him glossing over all reads and other stuff I think should be important, and then saying Kai was sucking up to you??? Sus
    And wtf was with Cal sheeping OPG of all the people?
    Pol is in IST so he wasn't on at ROD, but he was still completely radio silent during the later half of D1. Needs to speak some more
    I think the same about Star, yea
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#238)
    so i had this theory during the twilight period that the way dayz revealed her role and denied to reveal flavor was becuz she was a jester. it made sense considering her behaviour yesterday. it was almost like she wanted to get lynched. but from her posts now i feel like idk wth is she doing? what do u guys think bout it. tell me
    Eh, I wouldn't reveal my flavour either, but for me it's just a matter of principle /shrug. I think a lot of her posts tend to indicate town but I'd be lying if I said her Kai vote is good. She didn't talk about him at all but voted him at the end. No idea if she was just carrying on her joke about sheepimg Cal even then though.


    the only thing i really remembered at the time I voted about kai was his jking with rad about the moon landing.

    looking at time stamps and last posts before flips there was almost 0 discussions about voting and why kai was actually a viable option. DUDE was rhe last one to post before eod.

    if you ask me inactivity was the biggest mistake town made. eolves could care less to post. they just let the timer run out and town let them.

    I already said I couldn't be on eod. I legit couldn't find the time.

    think we are all to blame on that misyeet.

    it is possible a wolf or wolves were on that wagon. but then again they could have just stayed off and crossed fingers and boom everyone stopped talking and they got their misyeet.

    is it just me or us rad playing different?

    you are too it seems? you usually brush off if someone just calls you scum.

    why does the OpG thing bother u so much?
    He's been calling me scum without reason the past 3 games I've played with him :v I have no idea what his read on me means. I'm more concerned about his vote on Kai(without much good reason imo) which pretty much sealed who the elim was gonna be with Cal following suit immediately and what not. I want him to come on and give some reads and explain stuff. Rn I wanna resolve everyone on the Kai wagon first.
    Rad keeping his vote on Kai, making a case on you, and then disappearing is also yuck
  33. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Yuck OperationGaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#247)
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 ImjustaDude DaisyCloud (7)
    8 Not voting CometSmudge (0), ImjustaDude (3), Radiate (0), Polarity (0), Dark Soulz (3), StarGazer98 (1), OperationGaming (0), MasterCal (2)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 9:01 PM EDT on Thursday, August 13th, 2020. There are 1597366920000 remaining.
    Yuck
    ##Vote OperationGaming
  34. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Yeah i would've killed someone else, maybe...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#244)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#98)
    Why did I think staying up to 3am was a good idea. I feel so dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#210)
    (No idea why I didn't just get the quotes for these then reply to that)

    Re dude/kai. I read the game and noted everything I thought was noteworthy at the time (so just the Rad vs daisy thing). My not paying attention note was referring to me checking into the game, not when I did check the game...

    Re ds. Gf was my main concern. Just noted Comet's jester post because it was another reasonable angle.

    *Admittedly completely forgot EoD isn't at 1:30am for me like last game now though :l
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#211)
    Thanks for the vote count whoever that was haha
    Pressed post instead of get, rip
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#214)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#213)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#210)
    (No idea why I didn't just get the quotes for these then reply to that)

    Re dude/kai. I read the game and noted everything I thought was noteworthy at the time (so just the Rad vs daisy thing). My not paying attention note was referring to me checking into the game, not when I did check the game...

    Re ds. Gf was my main concern. Just noted Comet's jester post because it was another reasonable angle.

    *Admittedly completely forgot EoD isn't at 1:30am for me like last game now though :l
    You have any idea who you’re willing to vote and who you’re TRing for the most part?
    Long list of null. The only one kinda out of Jill is daisy but her claim means I don't want her gone d1.

    I'd expected to have more time today, but was running off last games EoD because I'm a fool
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#215)
    *the only one kinda out of null

    No idea why that corrected to jill
    not really much to glean from his posts. he had almost 0 interactions with plsyers.

    it makes sense. so no not a weird kill. imho also jsn
    Yeah i would've killed someone else, maybe someone that was a bit active.

    Also throwing this out there, the only person Ninja thought anything of was daisy. Now, it's kinda obvious with how Ninja was playing that he wasn't gonna lead an elim on Daisy even if he lived so I don't see Daisy making that kill(also this reaction of hers to the kill makes me think maybe not scum). Feeling like Ninja could have been killed to shade Daisy. But still, it's a very odd kill.
  35. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Tf does he mean by corrupt.Ice Climbers? Bleh...

    Quote Originally Posted by JDS (#227)
    As the heroes set out on their journey, they begin to grow anxious. They had been promised action and adventure, yet nothing seemed to be happening. The heroes began to suspect on another, fearing for their lives, when they were greeted by a cheerful “Poyo!” Kirby had decided to reveal himself, thinking that nobody would suspect the adorable pink blob of a fighter. Boy o boyo, was he wrong. The heroes, recognizing the extreme power Kirby held, decided that he needed to be taken care of. One quick fight later, Kirby was just a trophy of his former self, a sign of the mistake that the town had made.

    The heroes got little sleep that night, and in the early morning light, they awoke to a loud whine ringing out across the plains. They looked up, only to find two deep purple figures wielding hammers standing over something. The corrupted Ice Climbers, Popo and Nana, stood over the rigid Mario Mario, chuckling towards the group before vanishing into a clump of Shadow Bugs. The heroes had no choice but to continue on, mourning the loss of Mario as they continued their search for the Subspace threat. Maybe heading towards the lake would help?
    Tf does he mean by corrupt.Ice Climbers?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#231)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#223)
    I can't be the only one who came for pre nite hot chocolate and cookies?

    @ImjustaDude what you 5hink about OpG's vote on kai?

    what do you think about the other wagons?
    OPG needs to step up today honestly, only one substantial post with a vote slapped on top of it isn’t cutting it for me. Not a fan of that tbh

    Polarity wasn’t here at EOD, dunno if it’s cause of time zones or him just not posting.

    Star’s vote on you definetly baffles me, not in a suspicious way but more so he is pretty new so it’s somewhat excusable.


    Also a pro-town post from Cal, we do need explanations from OPG.
    Bleh OPG didn't give much reason for why he thinks of me the way he does. And his reason for voting Kai, was him glossing over all reads and other stuff I think should be important, and then saying Kai was sucking up to you??? Sus
    And wtf was with Cal sheeping OPG of all the people?
    Pol is in IST so he wasn't on at ROD, but he was still completely radio silent during the later half of D1. Needs to speak some more
    I think the same about Star, yea
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#238)
    so i had this theory during the twilight period that the way dayz revealed her role and denied to reveal flavor was becuz she was a jester. it made sense considering her behaviour yesterday. it was almost like she wanted to get lynched. but from her posts now i feel like idk wth is she doing? what do u guys think bout it. tell me
    Eh, I wouldn't reveal my flavour either, but for me it's just a matter of principle /shrug. I think a lot of her posts tend to indicate town but I'd be lying if I said her Kai vote is good. She didn't talk about him at all but voted him at the end. No idea if she was just carrying on her joke about sheepimg Cal even then though.
  36. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Ninja is an odd kill for maf

    Ninja is an odd kill for maf
  37. Twilight 1#226

    Thread: Subspace Emissary Game Thread

    by Dark Soulz
    Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed OPG's reads seem uncomprehensable to me but naybe...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#223)
    I can't be the only one who came for pre nite hot chocolate and cookies?

    @ImjustaDude what you 5hink about OpG's vote on kai?

    what do you think about the other wagons?
    OPG's reads seem uncomprehensable to me but naybe cause he says I'm posting like an obv scum when I???? Just dont see it???? Dude what was that
  38. Twilight 1#225

    Thread: Subspace Emissary Game Thread

    by Dark Soulz
    Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Ffs the wagons were terrible. Just woke up sorry...

    Ffs the wagons were terrible. Just woke up sorry Daisy

    I don't trust anyone on the wagon. Daisy seemed good but I don't understand her vote on Kai???

    I'd suggest investigative between {OPG, Cal, Rad}. Looking back at Daisy's list, Ninja is fair game as well. I kind of trust Dude though.

    Reads
    DS
    SG- Town reading
    Dude, Daisy- Null town reads
    Comet, Pol- looked kinda good early but droppped off
    Cant actually order my scum reads but I don't like any of OPG, Rad, Cal, Ninja. I think I'm a bit more sus on Cal for his Kai vote.

    Protective WIFOM tf out of the game
  39. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Hey what's your take on Rad's case on Daisy+Kai?...

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#196)
    @StarGazer98 are you voting Daisy because she voted you or because of her claim?
    Hey what's your take on Rad's case on Daisy+Kai?
    Also noticed you said Daisy was playing according to meta, what does that mean? Town meta or scum meta? Like, are you for a Daisy elim or no?
  40. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed This is a horrible voting list

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#193)
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 OperationGaming ImjustaDude (13), NASAGeek (19)
    1 NASAGeek Radiate (18)
    1 Dark Soulz Polarity (16)
    1 StarGazer98 DaisyCloud (34)
    1 DaisyCloud StarGazer98 (23)
    5 Not voting CometSmudge (4), N1NJ4W4RR10R (2), OperationGaming (1), Dark Soulz (41), MasterCal (9)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:30 PM EDT on Monday, August 10th, 2020. There are 1597105860000 remaining.
    This is a horrible voting list
  41. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Short ISOs are so feelgood. V nice joke ...

    Short ISOs are so feelgood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#47)
    dark why have u voted me.
    It's early in the game. It was obviously random, like you voted Cal and then unvoted.

    Why do you not like a vote being on you when there's also others with a vote on them as well?
    Yeah Star, you have some explaining to do. It’s not looking well.

    On the other hand, how about we setup spec in a completely closed role list lol :smirk:
    V nice joke
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#94)
    Safe to say we’re out of RVS.

    I’m not SRing Star at any point, I was more so curious as to why he asked for reasons behind his vote. Based off of that I’m willing to say that he’s newbie town (gut read). Call it angleshooting, but if he was scum I’m sure his buddies would tell him not to react to any votes until momentum builds up.

    I’m also going to gut read Pol as town. I’m not seeing any waffling that he did last game, so that’s good.
    First post felt like he was sort of sussing Star, at least, from the tone. I find it cool that we mindmelded on the matter all the way tho, from asking for his response to reaching the same read on him. So the progression feels good to me at least. Also thinking that scum buddy thing isn't something mafia would say, WIFOM territory Ik but just wanted to say it
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#141)
    On another note, I really did not think you had to claim that early. Besides a slight push from Rad, there was no necessary need to come out. I get it how you don’t want to deal with more shenanigans, but whatever.

    The tricky thing with Daisy is that she’s naturally fluffy. It’s not a bad thing per se (makes the game much more fun to play tbh), but it definitely makes it harder to read her, as she does this regardless of alignment. Add in a BP claim and now she’s basically a VT at this point. Her role is useless now.
    First paragraph feels like townie tone, but not really anything uhhh special here as one could say. Moving on
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#155)
    TRing Rad btw, #127-128 speak for themselves.
    Meh agree to disagree tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#170)
    Quote Originally Posted by CometSmudge (#156)
    I don’t really trust Daisy’s claim. It’s really weird for her to claim after a single post pushing her. I get that she might not want to waste time on her but I still find it really strange. I think there is a chance she could be jester. The BP claim stops anyone from trying to NK her so she doesn’t lose, but the unusual timing of the claim keeps enough suspicion on her that she could be lynched.
    Pretty much goes down to WIFOM. Daisy does want the cop to peek her or whatever, so I honestly see Daisy as a ‘wait and see’ read at the moment. She can develop; I realized that last game.

    Also @DaisyCloud, if I’m hearing you correctly, you can be a glorified fruit vendor?

    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    On the contrary, I do think the {Star, DS, Polarity, Me} interaction should at least give you an idea of what’s going on. You can’t have missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#173)
    @NASAGeek That’s true. Also, I do not think Daisy’s claim was an utter waste of time. Was it Unecessary? Yes, but at the same time that eliminates her from a D1 lynch imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#168)
    You're sus of DS and Dude because of their reaction to SG's reaction to getting voted, so why are you fine with a SG lynch as well?

    I do agree, not a fan of Daisy's claim with no votes either. But her reaction to getting pushed is definitely meta, as I've experienced. So I'll leave it be for now.

    Don't have any gut reads rn, hope to though in a few hours
    I’m honestly not too sus of StarGazer, however I do think he’s one of our best lynch candidates since we've got a mandatory lynch, and there’s been quite a bit of defense towards him. His lynch would give us quite a lot of info, at least more than anyone else’s lynch.

    For Dude and DS I mostly don’t like their baseless town reads, but that’s about it.
    I wouldn’t lynch none of these people if we didn’t have mandatory lynch. We gotta make a decision at a certain point Or RNG is gonna make it for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#171)
    Just wanna add to my previous post that at the moment I’d be more inclined to a Dude lynch than a DS lynch. I wasn’t completely clear about that with my last post.
    So based on these two comments, you’re more likely to lynch me, that’s fine. What’s not fine is that you’re saying that Star’s lynch would give out the most info yet you’re not necessarily pursuing that path.
    Bleh ignore the extra fat I'm too lazy to delete. Anyway I like the stance he's been taking on Daisy. Maybe I'm a bit biased cause it more or less matches with mine, i.e. not wanting to yeet her, but anyway, that feels townie coming from Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#178)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#174)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#173)
    So based on these two comments, you’re more likely to lynch me, that’s fine. What’s not fine is that you’re saying that Star’s lynch would give out the most info yet you’re not necessarily pursuing that path.
    I am definitely pursuing that path, however I believe that at the moment it’s more important to focus on getting activity from idles, which I why I prefer to push them first.
    Hmmm....Problem is that an inactive player lynch won’t give us anything useful because they’re easy lynch bait and they don’t have much to show.Best case scenario we get lucky and find scum, but more often than not most inactives are town. Scum gravitate towards average activity to pretty high (rarely the highest, however) to blend in. Not ruling out an inactive scum in the pool, but odds aren’t too high.
    Typical question I could see asked, but uh kinda have to agree with Kai as he said later, that he was sorta orrssure voting for activity. Soooo
    shame on you, dude
    Inb4 I get MKed for the dumb jome

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#184)
    @everyone

    What do y’all think about @MasterCal ? It’s kinda early, but I’m really not seeing much from him that leans him toward town. He isn’t a fan of my SG “Push” but doesn’t seem to have any gut reads. It would make sense if he gut read me scum or atleast saw me as suspicious tbh. Additionally, I think he could’ve done more with his catch up post. Just want y’all input.
    sorta valid question

    Hmm Dude hasn't done much to strike out imo, but wouldn't mind him living to another cycle at least...sorta null town ish I guess. Gonna have to wait till more posts tho
  42. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Gonna take a trip through Dude's ISO cause I feel...

    Gonna take a trip through Dude's ISO cause I feel like he's town whenever I'm reading through this page but I'm also not really sure cause I can't say I paid much attention
    Also tf I posted ;p last post that seems horrendous I apologize good persons
  43. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed This post was made by the 1 am gang. Just said...

    This post was made by the 1 am gang.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#97)
    Gotta say I’m not liking DS too much right now. Even though he’s pushing activity, I find his reasons for town reading people a bit too stale. However, it’s just the beginning of the game, so we gotta see still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#70)
    Comet is gun to head town cause of 62, reminds me of that game where there were 6 mafia and an SK. Yes I'm TRing him cause he took a stance early game

    Pol GTH Town cause of the post amounts. He was frozen pretty much all game last game as scum. Ofc seems to be a lot of one liners and stuff but recent posts seem to lean town for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#66)
    ???

    I interpret as "jumping" as scum reading/voting without much reasoning provided by the player. Didn't mean anything else so didn't think of it as "rudeness"
    MY BAD I THOUGHT THIS WAS POL LMAO
    Anyway yeah I didn't think it was rude or anything, just wanted to see your response to get game going as well as it'd help me read you a bit better lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#77)
    Kay kay im liking the flurry of confused posting tbh
    The reasoning is eh but also goes for newb regardless of alignment
    ##Unvote StarGazer98
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#94)
    Safe to say we’re out of RVS.

    I’m not SRing Star at any point, I was more so curious as to why he asked for reasons behind his vote. Based off of that I’m willing to say that he’s newbie town (gut read). Call it angleshooting, but if he was scum I’m sure his buddies would tell him not to react to any votes until momentum builds up.

    I’m also going to gut read Pol as town. I’m not seeing any waffling that he did last game, so that’s good.
    Me and Dude gave pretty much the same reasons. Why bring only one of us up?

    I'm not gonna argue my reasons lol it was like 16 hours into the game amd stuff barely picked up. Those reads are not solid, which is why I mentioned that the reads on Pol and Comet were gun to head reads, i.e. what I'd read them as of I were forced to. As for SG, those flurry of posts seemed a bit townie to me as I mentioned so I unvoted him. Didn't say any of them were hard town reads, but I gotta admit they look better than everyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#98)
    Why did I think staying up to 3am was a good idea. I feel so dead.
    me_irl
    I had the same feeling about Dude, but to me it seems like you’re trying to push it a lot more than he is.
    Just said my reads weren't solid but ok
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#155)
    TRing Rad btw, #127-128 speak for themselves.
    Really? Felt more or less eh tbh, might be because I'm not noticing much of a particular thread presence, and can't really say I agree with some of the stuff he brought up there

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#159)
    rad, idk. seems leaning slightly towards his town mo. don't let him get away with excuses tho.

    feels like regardless I'm gonna get yeeted or nked early on in game. was hoping to be here for day 4. oh well. that's life.

    and before you go but daisy. strongman is a thing.

    also I'm yeet bait because I'm the type of player thst can't defend well or defends weird and no one will really help defend so scum can just go well, oppsies she should have plsyed different.

    before you @ me and say this is scummy for all the AtE I'm simply stating facts.

    could we all agree to move on now and scum hunt?

    ds brought up some good points about kai and questions.

    how about we start there maybe?

    @OperationGaming life is short, you can't neglect this game nor neglect leg day.

    @MasterCal how am I supposed to sheep you if you so quiet. come and play.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#162)
    as to why I claimed I wanted to go to sleep. we had at the time about 19hrs left. 7-10 of that Americans be asleep.

    I could have:

    a. did what I did thrn go to sleep so we can move on from me.

    b. replied to rad then reply to anyone else who may or may nit been reading game but not posting but decided to chime in the. never claim but just be defending. wait around for replies back stating ip later thrn I wanted. and knowing rad he'd have made a random post or something then go to sleep and not say anything and im left thinking is he gonna get back? stay up? so i didn't want this long back and forth.

    c. made me replies to his iso/case. never claim. ho to sleep and thrn town be wasting time on me because timezone different and evrrone having their 2 cents and questions. which is fair but still a waste since I'm town

    I chose a. I claimed I waited saw nothing from rad or anyone and went to sleep.

    we can use or time to play game and move on. we got 11hrs.
    These seem to be coming for a town POV tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Hmm gonna have to ditto what the others said here, you waited till i pinged you to make your one game related post which is already eh. Most of the issue you brought up seems to end with you hedgeing on them, so would suggest trying to see if you got anything else from the thread.
    One thing I wanna mention is this Godfather/Jester assumption. Jester is fine enough to assume since it's a completely different alignment, but at one point it jist becomes too reachy imo
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#161)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#143)
    BP isn't a good claim or anything but Daisy claiming this early is...idk. I think it fits the archetype of town Daisy not wanting to waste time on herself rather than the scum play I usually identify her with - thunder doming whoever pushed her first(as well as some occasional shading on others iirc)
    Yes, definitely agree with this one. I’m really, really confused about wth Daisy is doing. Im pretty sure it is that it’s a fake claim, however I’m not sure yet if it’s a town trying to confuse mafia, or a deceiving scum move.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#149)
    Also ngl Rad it looks like you SR Daisy more than you SR Kai(daisy not contributing to solving the gamw as you suggest is certainly more than Kai echoing Comet which you said you think). Maybe it's cause you quoted a lot of posts that's throwing me off lol. Anyway, js cause you said you wanted to keep your vote on Kai still

    Btw @NASAGeek did you glean anything from Rad saying he wants you elim'ed? You're biased here but maybe that could be a good thing to hear your perspective out to get to read you better too(for me at least I have 0 good reads)
    I definitely don’t like Rad’s push, since for me it’s obviously not true. However, you’re right to say that I’m biased, it can be difficult to maintain a clear read on someone that is accusing you.

    On another note, my suspicion was mostly what you called a GTH read. And I like your calm reaction to it, I gotta say that you are looking better than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Ninja, could I just note that we aren’t early D1 anymore, we only have 11 hours left.

    Relating to the fact we don’t have too much time left, we gotta decide who we’re lynching (is the mandatory lynch mechanic active on D1 too?). I don’t wanna be lynching Rad at the moment, since he does have some valid points, nor Daisy since we need more info from her claim before lynching her.
    I’d say at the moment the best candidates would be either Dude, for the same reason I had suspicions on DS before - the activity. Or on Stargazer, however that’s a bit iffy since he’s a newb.
    Kai's posts seem town motivated here imo
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#166)
    Okay, had a busy day yesterday and still getting the hang of this site. Now caught up.

    I'm not a fan of Dude pushing SG about complaining why he got voted, then backing off. Polarity also defended SG as a "newbie" but that can just be attributed to rl friends.

    Removing random vote ##Unvote CometSmudge
    Well, yes, he backed off of SG, but you should take a look at the reasons he(and also I, I suppose) provided and match them with SG's posts in between when I asked him the question and when he made the post saying he TRed SG. Seems like you're taking stuff a bit outnof context here tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#168)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Ninja, could I just note that we aren’t early D1 anymore, we only have 11 hours left.

    Relating to the fact we don’t have too much time left, we gotta decide who we’re lynching (is the mandatory lynch mechanic active on D1 too?). I don’t wanna be lynching Rad at the moment, since he does have some valid points, nor Daisy since we need more info from her claim before lynching her.
    I’d say at the moment the best candidates would be either Dude, for the same reason I had suspicions on DS before - the activity. Or on Stargazer, however that’s a bit iffy since he’s a newb.
    You're sus of DS and Dude because of their reaction to SG's reaction to getting voted, so why are you fine with a SG lynch as well?

    I do agree, not a fan of Daisy's claim with no votes either. But her reaction to getting pushed is definitely meta, as I've experienced. So I'll leave it be for now.

    Don't have any gut reads rn, hope to though in a few hours
    Kai said he SRed me and Dude for our town reads, not our one-post questioning SG. But I gotta say, I'm not a fan of a SG yeet especially because-
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#157)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#146)
    I might check out last game thread to see if Daisy was as non contributory Rad makes her out to be. Just that I've pretty much done the same and this game hasn't been the most active to warrant much game solving posts.

    Ofc a bit disappointing if it's just the one game solving post from Daisy which Rad brought out but that's more of an NAI issue from me lol. As for her saying it was a misunderstanding, it looks at least better than a scum jumping on anyone who was being sussed. I just think it's possible Daisy really didn't get any solid reads on anyone(rip last time i used this reason she was also a jester so that sucks)

    @DaisyCloud Do you have any reads till now btw? I don't think you mentioned any
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#135)
    I HARD CLAIM BP! RAD DO YOU SEE THIS!
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY????!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#152)
    daisy claiming so early is pretty sus
    who is bp anyway, what type of character is he/she?
    Rad, you don't have to hear me to see me.
    @Radiate

    DS, mostly nulls. got a slightly yown read on you and dude. but I tend to town read mr. nuggget so. leanung scum on star gazer. I have 0 trust on supposed noobs. Blaim polarity I guess. pol I got null. Comet, can't read him. he rarely ever rands scum so. but idk. think OpG forgot about this. @Dark Soulz

    BP= bullet proof @StarGazer98

    ##Vote StarGazer98
    BLAMES ON U POL
    and i thought that Bp was some smash character and u had a flavour claim.
    daisy's claim was really unnecessary and nobody really pushed her to do this so im inclined to believe that u ahve dOKne this to remove ur slef from d1 elem list
    which of course gives me SR
    the way ninja defended daisy in his post makes me sus of him
    so if we lynch daisy and find that shes scum that means we should focus on ninja next time
    BUTT
    if shes not scum that means either ninja is bussing her or hes a town
    so daisy's lynch can provide us with a lot of info
    This is town af
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#183)
    Ok I know I missed this reading back but I can’t resist the urge to say something about it
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#158)
    survivor.
    You just said the forbidden word. How.Dare.You.

    —-


    @NASAGeek Ok then, thanks for the clarification.
    pitchfork tiem?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#179)
    i would also like to add that daisy is now acting very much like she was, in the game of brawlsville when on the verge of getting lynched (i got lynched there tho)
    there she saved herself by making a fake claim and targeted me (like here)
    so i definatly SR her
    Iirc she had a very obvious scum vibe EOD1 that game. I screamed in spec chat too. But uhh, her claiming isn't essentially fake claiming, and while I might not agree with her voting you, it doesn't just mean she'll pnly vote you when she's town
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#184)
    @everyone

    What do y’all think about @MasterCal ? It’s kinda early, but I’m really not seeing much from him that leans him toward town. He isn’t a fan of my SG “Push” but doesn’t seem to have any gut reads. It would make sense if he gut read me scum or atleast saw me as suspicious tbh. Additionally, I think he could’ve done more with his catch up post. Just want y’all input.
    Gave my 2 cents on some of his posts up. Do think he could give reads on some others, like Rad maybe. Anything helps. Atm, reading him null, slight nullscum for that thing about you and SG but slight cause it could have just as well been a misunderstanding or lack of reading.

    Also I agree with whoever said whatever that inactives like OPG shouldn't be our elim candidate today. There is a minimum posting requirement and if he doesn't meet it, he'll be MKed anyway. I'd say same for Ninja but I also didn't like his post ;p
  44. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Hmm I mixed up Cal and Dude in 142, I thought...

    Hmm I mixed up Cal and Dude in 142, I thought "weird cause he posted something game related??" He hadn't so that's a rip

    @MasterCal @OperationGaming @N1NJ4W4RR10R @CometSmudge oye the game's getting hot come by

    Alright now I feel good that I've finished up page 3 for the game, I can rest in peace
  45. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Also ngl Rad it looks like you SR Daisy more than...

    Also ngl Rad it looks like you SR Daisy more than you SR Kai(daisy not contributing to solving the gamw as you suggest is certainly more than Kai echoing Comet which you said you think). Maybe it's cause you quoted a lot of posts that's throwing me off lol. Anyway, js cause you said you wanted to keep your vote on Kai still

    Btw @NASAGeek did you glean anything from Rad saying he wants you elim'ed? You're biased here but maybe that could be a good thing to hear your perspective out to get to read you better too(for me at least I have 0 good reads)
  46. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Does this imply you TR Daisy?? Confused cause you...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#141)
    On another note, I really did not think you had to claim that early. Besides a slight push from Rad, there was no necessary need to come out. I get it how you don’t want to deal with more shenanigans, but whatever.

    The tricky thing with Daisy is that she’s naturally fluffy. It’s not a bad thing per se (makes the game much more fun to play tbh), but it definitely makes it harder to read her, as she does this regardless of alignment. Add in a BP claim and now she’s basically a VT at this point. Her role is useless now.
    Does this imply you TR Daisy?? Confused cause you didn't say any reason or anything

    Well uhh if yeah, why? If not, what do you think of her r now?
  47. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed I might check out last game thread to see if...

    I might check out last game thread to see if Daisy was as non contributory Rad makes her out to be. Just that I've pretty much done the same and this game hasn't been the most active to warrant much game solving posts.

    Ofc a bit disappointing if it's just the one game solving post from Daisy which Rad brought out but that's more of an NAI issue from me lol. As for her saying it was a misunderstanding, it looks at least better than a scum jumping on anyone who was being sussed. I just think it's possible Daisy really didn't get any solid reads on anyone(rip last time i used this reason she was also a jester so that sucks)

    @DaisyCloud Do you have any reads till now btw? I don't think you mentioned any
  48. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed Also no claim limits but host expects us to be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#144)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#130)
    what the heck is FMPOV an acronym for?

    @Radiate

    if you are town you need to get gooder about your day 1 reads.
    From my point of View
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#139)
    Did Dc just claim?
    do we have limited claims in this game?
    also is this how daisy usually acts in games cuz last game it felt different but she also had food poisioning
    Daisy is, as Dude said, kind of fluffy and a bit nervous, but also has high activity in the game and will get others to do the same. I don't remember Brawlville that much but there were some differences iirc
    Also no claim limits but host expects us to be kind to him and not mass claim. No hard set rules
  49. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed From my point of View Daisy is, as Dude said,...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#130)
    what the heck is FMPOV an acronym for?

    @Radiate

    if you are town you need to get gooder about your day 1 reads.
    From my point of View
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#139)
    Did Dc just claim?
    do we have limited claims in this game?
    also is this how daisy usually acts in games cuz last game it felt different but she also had food poisioning
    Daisy is, as Dude said, kind of fluffy and a bit nervous, but also has high activity in the game and will get others to do the same. I don't remember Brawlville that much but there were some differences iirc
  50. Replies
    747
    Views
    14,589

    Completed BP isn't a good claim or anything but Daisy...

    BP isn't a good claim or anything but Daisy claiming this early is...idk. I think it fits the archetype of town Daisy not wanting to waste time on herself rather than the scum play I usually identify her with - thunder doming whoever pushed her first(as well as some occasional shading on others iirc)
Results 1 to 50 of 611
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Nexus

The Nexus will every night passively redirect the actions of all players that target it to a different randomly chosen player. Kills, however, will not be redirected.