Search:

Type: Posts; User: Darthe

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Day 1#485

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I don't think it's surprising I seemed more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#134)
    Guys. I havent randed wolf for once in my life
    This is a villager.
    ##Vote Darthe

    Your 5 post prior to this have been rubbish as well. You seemed more solvy in the team game.
    I don't think it's surprising I seemed more solvey in a game I started on D3.
  2. Day 1#486

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Quoting for reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference
  3. Day 1#487

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Obviously not, it was like 20 posts before this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#450)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#11)
    Vvzzz I'm back after a little break which I needed with what happened in my last few games.

    The town counter is now at two, a shadow of the former glory of my 13 game townstreak but I'm hoping to get the record back.

    For those new to playing with me I solve using page by page takes that I use to influence my overall thoughts. Meaning I will sometimes throw reads in there that don't reflect what I think of the slot but what I think of the slot on the page I'm reading them.

    This post is a standard to my play so reading into it for my alignment is ill advised.
    Obvious wolf is obvious

    ##Vote Vibrava
    You're gonna have to explain this one to me boss, this is literally what he does most games.
    Did you ever explain this @Darthe ?
    Obviously not, it was like 20 posts before this and after I said I was headed to bed.
  4. Day 1#488

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Not that there are going to be much in the way of...

    Not that there are going to be much in the way of explanations. Maybe it's a forum difference but they're early day one votes. I just don't care about them, and where I'm from we place them very loosely.
  5. Day 1#489

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I don't think my wagon has much merit at all...

    I don't think my wagon has much merit at all unless the consensus is that I just don't know how to play this game.
  6. Day 1#490

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Now back to this. Impeaceful I'd love to see you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference
    Now back to this. @Impeaceful I'd love to see you flesh out the highly original thought that my votes looked "scummy and weird".

    In your own words please.
  7. Day 1#494

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Tbh i believe you rn

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn
  8. Day 1#497

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed The silence on this will be deafening if I get...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#490)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#464)
    I looked at Darthe's ISO and the first thing i saw was that they voted for Vibrava and then WaywardSon without any explanation at all. It really looks scummy and weird because their actions seem to be forced. Their ISO isn't really impressive and they haven't made much reads (i haven't yet but i'll make a few reads soon). @Darthe. Please explain your votes.
    Quoting for reference
    Now back to this. @Impeaceful I'd love to see you flesh out the highly original thought that my votes looked "scummy and weird".

    In your own words please.
    The silence on this will be deafening if I get lynched.
  9. Day 1#499

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#496)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn
    Great
    so Mr. Wolf, where should we hunt?
  10. Day 1#500

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Huh I thought this would pick up today

    Huh I thought this would pick up today
  11. Day 1#526

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Hmm. Could see your creature and impeaceful...

    Hmm.

    Could see your creature and impeaceful reads panning out, their interactions with me have been pretty lackluster.

    Don't see the NC read. Still, big fan of what you're doing so far DT.
  12. Day 1#527

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Bad for him or in general? Cause if the latter,...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#223)
    Someone carry me
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#228)
    Hot take: top three wagons are all v
    wow so bad
    Bad for him or in general? Cause if the latter, I think it's NAI.
  13. Day 1#531

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Dt, Chandra deserves a villa read btw. Dunno if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#528)
    DoubtingThomas's thoughts I understand and most of them echo mine. He's either a goodie, or if he's a baddie, scum are dominating the thread, and my reads are terrible, so there's no point to think he's a baddie from my PoV since it would already be a lock loss.
    Dt, Chandra deserves a villa read btw. Dunno if you looked at her yet.
  14. Day 1#532

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed NVM

  15. Day 1#537

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed How's that work with your stance on me?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#493)
    Yay I'm wolf
    Tbh i believe you rn
    And I could and probably would agree with you.
    How's that work with your stance on me?
  16. Day 1#540

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I should know more about underking at this point.

    I should know more about underking at this point.
  17. Day 1#554

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Of course not, but it's a lot easier to have a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#546)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#485)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#212)
    This is a villager.
    ##Vote Darthe

    Your 5 post prior to this have been rubbish as well. You seemed more solvy in the team game.
    I don't think it's surprising I seemed more solvey in a game I started on D3.
    You werent just afk until d3 mate ...
    Of course not, but it's a lot easier to have a grip on the thread when you've got people who know the Meta and you aren't responsible for your slot for days.
  18. Day 1#556

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Why Enoch over Alice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#555)
    ##Vote Enoch Kaine
    Why Enoch over Alice?
  19. Day 1#557

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Story of my life man

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#550)
    Kinda not as confident on darthe anymore.
    Story of my life man
  20. Day 1#560

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I honestly don't know. Maybe you had a Meta or...

    I honestly don't know. Maybe you had a Meta or thought one would be more troubling as a wolf, etc.
  21. Day 1#562

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Actually I almost always play like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    Actually I almost always play like this.
  22. Day 1#564

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed You did ask to be corrected on my Meta if you...

    You did ask to be corrected on my Meta if you were wrong.
  23. Day 1#565

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Your dt and underking reads baffle me btw.

    Your dt and underking reads baffle me btw.
  24. Day 1#569

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Basically the opposite. I don't really know...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#566)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#565)
    Your dt and underking reads baffle me btw.
    How do you feel about them atm?
    Basically the opposite. I don't really know anything about underking so I'd say null there but dt came out swinging and imo earned a d1 town read.
  25. Day 1#571

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed It turns out providing you with a games going to...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#567)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#564)
    You did ask to be corrected on my Meta if you were wrong.
    Also I didn't disregard what you said, I'm just stating that I wouldn't know since I think this is my first time playing with you.

    1 recent town game and 1 recent scum game might help me evaluate you better.
    It turns out providing you with a games going to be pretty tough. I took about a year break off of Mafia before coming back for these last couple of games because my home site got revamped and apparently deleted all of the board history from our Mafia board.

    So that sucks a lot right now.
  26. Day 1#573

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Marriage is so much easier than all that

    Marriage is so much easier than all that
  27. Day 1#581

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed This isn't gonna transition well but I've...

    This isn't gonna transition well but I've actually liked wws more the last couple of pages. and impeaceful less in that time.
  28. Day 1#640

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Yall are boring rn. I Let's discuss the...

    Yall are boring rn.

    I

    Let's discuss the into Alice made.
  29. Day 1#684

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Bs post

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#664)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#662)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#659)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#635)
    I find page 3 (100ppp) to be a good entrance from Darthe.
    ok so creature is lock wolf
    explain please
    oh crap I dropped my /s
    Bs post
  30. Day 1#686

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed You think he put that much effort into an op as a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#672)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    Second sentence:

    "Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS."

    Here are the Darthe's posts in question: P#202 and P#204

    These posts from Darth couldn't be any more standard Mafia posts that people make regardless of alignment

    These reads from Chuckle are obviously not real, in my opinion
    You think he put that much effort into an op as a wolf?
  31. Day 1#726

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Y'all work way too hard to find a wolf. Find...

    Y'all work way too hard to find a wolf.

    Find some obvious townies and the rest will resolve itself til midgame.
  32. Day 1#806

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed IDK if I should vote contrainer or chemist but......

    IDK if I should vote contrainer or chemist but...

    One of those.
  33. Day 1#807

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Dear diary, I fear we missed our window to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#639)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra

    Creature, Vibrava, New Concept
    I'm townreading all your wolfreads.

    Though, from your townreads I only disagree on Contrainer.

    I feel like I got too many townreads rn though.
    Liking Creature more as he begins to catch up here.

    Dear diary,

    I fear we missed our window to lunch wolf creature if indeed wolf creature he be. The days grow long now. It seems with every post that we stray further from the light.

    This may be folly. I will write you, if I can.
  34. Day 1#813

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Chemist1422

    ##Vote Chemist1422
  35. Day 1#814

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Geo why are you so helpful? It's freaking me out.

    Geo why are you so helpful? It's freaking me out.
  36. Day 1#815

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Also, I didn't like that post from chandra. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#675)
    I have enough self-awareness to realize that I've talked myself into tunneling Chuckle and never re-evaluating. I can't stop this urge, even if I'm conscious of it. I'm sorry if you're town.
    If you made this post then you can. Focus on someone else and revisit later, that's what I find helpful with tunnels.
    Also, I didn't like that post from chandra. Recognizing a tunnel is fine but Chandra knew it was a weak tunnel and she backed out of it a few posts ago after carrying it for most of the day. That's a good way to look busy.
  37. Day 1#816

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed U Kno I

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#811)
    was $#@!ing scared I missed EOD
    U Kno I u but what diff would it really make if you did miss EoD today?
  38. Day 1#817

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Omg he did it a THIRD TIME. eyy, y'all should...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#813)
    ##Vote Chemist1422
    Omg he did it a THIRD TIME. eyy, y'all should Lynch this derf guy. He votes without leading up to it in a controlled and totally dispassionate way that we can follow.
  39. Day 1#819

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Back to the sane world

    Back to the sane world
  40. Day 1#821

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed NVM that sanity thing, this whole string is...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#708)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#674)
    "#248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)"

    The first sentence was nice and I was considering if you're town and I'm misreading you, but then you answered your own question? Why point out something as weird, and then offer yourself an explanation for it?

    From my experience that's what scum do, point out stuff, but then if they don't want to commit to a stance, push the opposite point at the same time, and see what's better from there after reactions.

    I will confbias if I read any more sentences and I'll find reasons to scumread you regardless of whether you're town or scum, so I'll stop.

    MrChuckleteeth = baddie, in my opinion.
    I was trying to express that the answer I proposed was my current train of thought and that the reason I was asking is because I wanted to hear second opinions to see if I could solidify my read. Did you not see your placement? My read isn't super strong and I think I've pointed out good (as in noteworthy) things about you that essentially no one else has, or if they had, I gave my own perspective on it thinking they hadn't.
    I was talking about your read on Darthe, not your read on Chandra.

    Why point out something Darthe did was weird, (almost as if you shaded him) but then in the next sentence give a possible town!Darthe explanation?

    I don't know, I just think you're scum, sorry if you're town.
    I'm not talking about Darthe, I'm talking about Geo who was talking about Darthe and connecting it to you.

    I think you're the one misunderstanding.
    NVM that sanity thing, this whole string is effing nuts
  41. Day 1#822

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Overall the slots v. Just pointing out squibbles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#675)
    I have enough self-awareness to realize that I've talked myself into tunneling Chuckle and never re-evaluating. I can't stop this urge, even if I'm conscious of it. I'm sorry if you're town.
    If you made this post then you can. Focus on someone else and revisit later, that's what I find helpful with tunnels.
    Also, I didn't like that post from chandra. Recognizing a tunnel is fine but Chandra knew it was a weak tunnel and she backed out of it a few posts ago after carrying it for most of the day. That's a good way to look busy.
    I kind of like the thought in this post but disagree with the direction. Chandra is one of my stronger townreads between how they've went about their reads and how they've talked about the hider.
    Overall the slots v. Just pointing out squibbles.
  42. Day 1#827

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I'll go ahead and call out some villagers for...

    I'll go ahead and call out some villagers for y'all.

    Feel free to sheep, these reads are dope.

    Geo, Vibrava, duk3, NC, Chandra, DT
  43. Day 1#828

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I also have a super secret villa read I can't...

    I also have a super secret villa read I can't discuss yet, but y'all who are reading prob know it.

    In your hearts.
  44. Day 1#832

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Mmm that's tough to do. WIM is my weakness, and...

    Mmm that's tough to do. WIM is my weakness, and I am not very mechanical so you won't see me pointing to posts, making cases, etc early on. It's just the sense I get of the slot.
  45. Day 1#836

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Hey, do you-all think you could shush about this...

    Hey, do you-all think you could shush about this angleshooting thing so it stopped coming up every two pages? Don't respond, just do it. Thx
  46. Day 1#838

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed So, let's talk wolves.

    So, let's talk wolves.
  47. Day 1#842

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I think chemist, chuckle, maybe even relm have...

    I think chemist, chuckle, maybe even relm have more merit than under, and def more than DT. That said, I'm curious about the under Lynch.

    Why'd that gain traction?
  48. Day 1#844

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Geo got ahead of NC here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#442)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#438)
    underking really might be scum though when i re-iso him
    Yeah any thoughts on what I asked about him/pointed out? Because I was about to say I'd be voting Underking rather than Impeaceful out of the hypothetical top two wagons. Because of issues I brought up and because now people are telling me Impeaceful is LHFy.

    Also I'm feeling better about both Darth and WWS, the former a bit more than the latter. Contrainer is indeed ???. I found his pointing out that your pessimism wasn't a good look but at this point you aren't going by your word (good thing) and there's more solving efforts from you than him.

    Also yeah I might find something even better later but I'll join you on ##Vote Underking

    Sorry fellow skeleton.
    Geo got ahead of NC here.
  49. Day 1#845

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed This is omgus from an already suspect slot that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#717)
    ##Vote Underking

    IDK why they are voting me. I always give an explanation for my vote but umderking has been pretty scummy according to his normal meta.
    This is omgus from an already suspect slot that iirc NC and Geo both are suspect of
  50. Day 1#846

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Darthe
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Then Chandra did it in the post she bounced off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#792)
    I might be wrong on Chuckle and he might be town after all.

    Feeling bad for letting a wolf go, compared to feeling bad for tunneling a goodie. The latter is worse, so this is fine.

    ##Vote Underking

    I agree with the notion that DoubtingThomas is being kind of fake, but he's still a goodie in my opinion. I suppose that people have different agendas when they play, that can differ from "try to be genuine".
    Then Chandra did it in the post she bounced off her "tunnel"unexpectedly....

    Are we getting played here?
Results 51 to 100 of 324
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mafia Goon

The Vanilla Mafia is a standard mafia-aligned player with no additional abilities other than those shared by the mafia faction (private communication capabilities and a factional kill).