Search:

Type: Posts; User: Geo

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Day 1#445

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Is this going to be the kind of day 1 when...

    Is this going to be the kind of day 1 when everyone starts really engaging in the last 10 or so hours? Like at noon when I have to go to bed? smh

    Anyways I'll be back in a while I gotta catch up with work stuff and have two reports I still haven't finished.
  2. Day 1#470

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I've been encouraging rather than complaining if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#461)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#460)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#459)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#289)
    you know what sucks about 48/24 phases?

    people who procrastinate getting into the game
    Theres a reason I signed up for a 48/24, I can't thread sit like I used too.
    i dont need you to thread sit, i'd just prefer you do a round of posting (more than just 1 postcount townread) in the first half of the day
    When 1//2 of the thread is people compplaining about post count I don't really feel motivated to pop in. If theres nothing to comment on just come back later when people have a chance. Flooding the thread with complaints about activity actually stifles activity.
    I've been encouraging rather than complaining if this is about me, aside from a moment or two. And the goal is to bring forth activity not stifle it.
  3. Day 1#471

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Yours had that extra element of just looking at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#456)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#247)
    . I already went over why Dukstar's was both jarring and demonstrated his lack of comprehension. Chem's villa read of Darthe feels like an appearance to comment on the person currently posting the most and I'm not a fan of it either
    Isn't that what I did? Why is the chem read not the same as your read on me?
    Yours had that extra element of just looking at Concept and reading him as town for having 45 before he reached that number but it is more of a nitpick. But you and chem both did the same thing I just felt your appearance had less caution. Both of you are very light town for reasons not related to this however.
  4. Day 1#472

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Let me know why on that Doubting Thomas read...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#462)
    Here's where I'm at I think:

    Alice Liddell N
    Chandra TL
    Chemist1422 TL
    Contrainer ML
    Creature N
    Darthe M
    DoubtingThomas ML
    Enoch Kaine N
    Geo TL
    Impeaceful N
    MrChuckleteeth N
    New Concept TL
    Relm N
    Underking N
    Vibrava TL
    WaywardSon TL

    T = Town
    TL = Town Lean
    N = Null
    ML = Mafia Lean
    M = Mafia
    Let me know why on that Doubting Thomas read because he's one of the more sus lowposters atm, just came in acting like he was right and voting an easy person to vote for in combination with how he had a weird popin makes me not like him.
  5. Day 1#473

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Missed a few of these posts on page 9. Anyways...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#448)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#187)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#177)
    $#@! it, i'll give new concept a town pass for already having 45 post.
    He didn't have 45 posts yet when you posted this...

    I want to call this twtbaw but I can't if just because it's a very mild pocket attempt on the person who was posting the most on this page/around the time he entered. Shows a cautionless lack of any reading whatsoever though.
    TWTBAW reads in the first few hours of the game seems more hazardous than me giving somebody a town pass for spam posting.
    Missed a few of these posts on page 9.

    Anyways it's me reading the post itself as twtbaw rather than the individual as a whole which is why I added the thoughts I did. Just about anything can be hazardous to try and give town points to early in the game aside from those types of posts that only town can make which there won't be too many of early on.
  6. Day 1#474

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Did you ever explain this Darthe ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#450)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#11)
    Vvzzz I'm back after a little break which I needed with what happened in my last few games.

    The town counter is now at two, a shadow of the former glory of my 13 game townstreak but I'm hoping to get the record back.

    For those new to playing with me I solve using page by page takes that I use to influence my overall thoughts. Meaning I will sometimes throw reads in there that don't reflect what I think of the slot but what I think of the slot on the page I'm reading them.

    This post is a standard to my play so reading into it for my alignment is ill advised.
    Obvious wolf is obvious

    ##Vote Vibrava
    You're gonna have to explain this one to me boss, this is literally what he does most games.
    Did you ever explain this @Darthe ?
  7. Day 1#475

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed No way I would catch that without bolding I ain't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#468)
    Strategies for Weak Hider.

    1. @Impeaceful
    2. @Alice Liddell
    3. @Contrainer
    4. @Chemist1422
    5. @WaywardSon
    6. @Geo
    7. @MrChuckleteeth
    8. @Underking
    9. @Vibrava
    10. @Duk3star
    11. @Darthe
    12. @Relm
    13. @New Concept
    14. @Creature
    15. @Enoch Kaine
    16. @Chandra
    17. @DoubtingThomas

    A Weak Hider has two options:
    -They can hide behind the least likely town kill, become unkillable during that night and confirming that person as town.
    -Hide behind the most likely scum slot, and blatantly announce that you will target that scum slot before death.
    Its best to leave a breadcrumb in the case of your death. For example- Good morning everyone! Excitement propels me to do well in the game. Of course, there is no saying that i'm still vulnerable.
    to the lynch.

    There is a less subtle way than bolding it (i'm just doing it for time's sake.
    When you die and flip weak hider, that gives the town something to work with. It is known as a breadcrumb.
    No way I would catch that without bolding I ain't in NCIS! Also this is agreeable and what Concept was already bringing up at the beginning of the game. Mass tagging us and making this post doesn't earn you strong townpoints, as much as this reminder can only be harmful to wolves. There's subtle and then there's too subtle.
  8. Day 1#476

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed How have they contributed anything worthwhile?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#467)
    Vibrava's ISO mainly is about tactics and strategies about using Weak Hider and that sort of stuff. I have no clue why people are voting them. They've contributed way more than the other top wagons as well.
    How have they contributed anything worthwhile? There's very little reads of people from Vibrava here and a poorly done claim.
  9. Day 1#477

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a...

    I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a recent game here (a 13er) and through that game an example of him wolfing on his home site (bazingaboy there) and I feel like his posting on style itself is more in line with his ISO than the other example but I still dislike his -content- so far this game. Getting in my head about the meta and need to find him wolfing on here

    @Underking have you wolfed on MU yet?
  10. Day 1#478

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Btw which posts are confusing you and why?...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#466)
    I can't see a lot of reads that WaywardSon has made. I mean most of their posts don't have a lot of content in them. The posts that do have content in them, are just simply confusing for me.

    Note: You may think i'm being hypocritical when i say judge people based on their effort put into the game, but its clearly evident how often people are on based on the amount of posts that they make, so its no excuse if you've made fifty posts, and reads + explanations aren't present in them.
    Btw which posts are confusing you and why? @Impeaceful
  11. Day 1#480

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed On his site. I had to follow a link he provided...

    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#477)
    I've skimmed Underking's posting behavior in a recent game here (a 13er) and through that game an example of him wolfing on his home site (bazingaboy there) and I feel like his posting on style itself is more in line with his ISO than the other example but I still dislike his -content- so far this game. Getting in my head about the meta and need to find him wolfing on here

    @Underking have you wolfed on MU yet?
    Clarification-are you saying Underking is bazingaboy?
    On his site. I had to follow a link he provided in a 13er and that's what he said he went by. I should probably be less lazy and search all of his games but I'm gonna see if he can find it for me so I'm not wasting thirty minutes.
  12. Day 1#572

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Welp, I got to go on a surprise date that I...

    Welp, I got to go on a surprise date that I couldn't turn down after work so I peaced tf out of this. And now I need to sleep. Should provide some rapid thoughts real quick.
  13. Day 1#574

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Still not a fan of doubting Thomas and Creature...

    Still not a fan of doubting Thomas and Creature is just trolling at this point and it's not getting the tonal pass at this point, especially if he's just riding on that.

    Mr Chuckleteeth's reads seem to be developed associatively from the people he scumreads and that's something I find town does because they lack information so I'm not feeling like lynching him today.

    Not feeling as good about Contrainer now either, a severe lack of substance and just seems to be hanging out now that he's reappeared.

    As much as I feel there are similarities in his posting style as town in the game I read parts of vs this one. His behaviors still seem scummy if you look over the entire ISO. Who he's choosing to read, the way he shades people isn't something that I consider comes from town intention, and he bounced after leaving his vote on somebody who I'm told is LHF.

    Vibrava is just hanging in the air in a way that makes me want to wait on that, if not also because of the reasons people have voted for him (or said they would) regardless of whether they are currently on the wagon or not. Want to wait on Chemist as well, I feel over the games I have played with them I can only start to feel certain and right about them after some considerable time has passed. If spew makes Chemist's post have a bad look I'll consider it for day 2. Other people I'm waiting on are Relm and Enoch and Alice. Lynching them could turn out mafia but I will staunchly avoid wasting the day 1 lynch on players in modkill territory with nothing AI on the table.

    Basically my pool looks like this:

    Underking
    DoubtingThomas
    Creature

    prefer one of the three above but also

    Contrainer
    Vibrava (if they come back in -horrible-)
    Anyone else who comes in horrible while I'm asleep.
  14. Day 1#575

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed WWS and Chandra could be and -are- capable of...

    WWS and Chandra could be and -are- capable of pulling the wool over my eyes so while I have counted them out at this moment, all I need is a reason and they're getting thrown into the pool. But they aren't like...priority atm.
  15. Day 1#576

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed MrChuckleteeth I wasn't a fan of this post and...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#356)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#300)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#299)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#297)
    Besides maybe mashes where I don't remember him if we played together, he was town in July Light game. He seemed better there (albeit I was mafia then and my perception might have been warped a little).

    But I didn't need any meta to correctly read him in my first game with him, so...
    can i get your thoughts on waywardson's posting so far?
    I think I failed to remember any of their posts.
    Not a fan of this post.
    @MrChuckleteeth I wasn't a fan of this post and I'm still not a fan of this post because it feels like one of those statements mafia would make to contribute to the overall vibe of the thread doubting WaywardSon's towniness at an opportune time. Agree or disagree, that's my reason for not liking it. I'd go deeper into your reads (especially some of the Chandra ones because they make me want to re-eval) but I'm tired so that'll happen at some point.
  16. Day 1#577

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Anyways, gonna sleep in my coffin for a few...

    Anyways, gonna sleep in my coffin for a few hours. Be around at like 7pm to post again but I'll be at work and on mobile so don't go too crazy now. Or do.
  17. Day 1#762

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I'm here-ish (at work) and I got 200some posts to...

    I'm here-ish (at work) and I got 200some posts to catch up on so if I skip over something you want my thoughts on just ping me.
  18. Day 1#768

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Yeah I just saw 'provide me with a wolf game' and...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#578)
    I only skimmed so idk if this got cleared up, but underking is not bazingaboy, abraxas is bazingaboy
    Yeah I just saw 'provide me with a wolf game' and follows a link so I guess I wasted like ten minutes.
  19. Day 1#775

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed That's just Enoch at this point. Wait for sub out...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#579)
    I'm ok lynching a zero poster this game day my feelings are weak
    That's just Enoch at this point. Wait for sub out or to see how he scrambles to catch up.

    So nah, not fine.
  20. Day 1#777

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed ... might I ask why you felt like saying all...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#583)
    haven't read anything much yet, but I'll just put it out there: if Geo is alive on d4 and youve lynched his scumreads, just kill him there. if he can't find a scum by eod3, he's more likely scum than not. and if he doesn't die after catching a lhf scum, consider it too. but maybe lunch another scumread of his first

    we are putting the weight of this game on his shoulders. this is the play.
    ... might I ask why you felt like saying all this?

    You planning on keeping me alive until then?
  21. Day 1#784

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Hi Alice how are you doing? Can you make this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#584)
    So yeah, just moved and finally got our ISP to work in my new house, so let's get started.

    Would rn put Chandra, iaafr, Geo, and Contrainer as my safest villagers, tbh.

    Chandra looks to be unfortunately town at this point in time. Spammy, annoying, giving townreads for no reason, and whatnot. Not really thinking that she has a chance of flipping wolf by tone right now as her vote switch between Vibrava-Geo-Vibrava and then the push on Vibrava was stupidly carefree.

    Aside from the fact that I don't think iaafr would promise to town themselves up as a wolf the fact that they didn't go through with their RP'ing is very villagery being that with the previous gamestate and the fact that they had no serious suspicion on themselves meant they could remain the rest of the day cruising by.

    Geo's mostly for his try-harding attitude regarding the game-state through the thread. Wouldn't think a wolf would be hyperposting like this relative to how slow the thread has been going.

    Contrainer's a bit meta-ish so he's pretty much in the outer circle, but eh. His play here has been pretty attention grabby when compared to his wolf play in anni and Ducktales where he was pretty much trying to go UTR by sheeping with poor reasoning and wahtnot.

    Would consider lynching either Underking or Impeaceful today, Maybe Creature. Would give Vibrava and WWS more time to make their alignments clearer, though.

    I normally wouldn't lynch Impeaceful d1 being that he makes his alignment obvious as the day goes on, but I'm not getting any town pings that I usually get from him, and right now I only see red flags on him. His talk about mechanics is meh, but his reaction to being pushed and not having any scumreads right now is just... tepid.

    His read on Creature at p#190 was just stupidly hedgey. He is not seeking any follow-up for his questions. From my experience with him he usually has very emotional responses when being wagoned as V while none of it as a wolf. p#463 asking Underking why he was being voted didn't really feel like a villager's reaction here at all as there's pretty much no paranoia or distrust towards UK.

    For Underking he's less wolfy than Impeaceful but at the sime time I still have some concerns about him. Meta-wise he's way too unengaged for my tastes while at the same time p#264 pretty much shows no initiative to game-solve at all. p#294 I agree with, however I don't like how he arrived at this conclusion being with him so certain enough to just park his vote there and peace out.

    Wouldn't really rule out bussing at this point if Impeaceful's a wolf considering a recent game where he randed W with 2 very obvious wolves and then lamented not bussing more. It'd make a lot of sense to bus Impeaceful from his PoV if both are wolves being that Impeaceful has no chance in hell of endgaming if he's a wolf. Wolfyness of both players with Underking being so sure Impeaceful flips W makes me uneasy.

    Rest are slight leans.


    Some catch-up's in the spoiler.

    @Underking

    I need you to give me a further reason why exactly were you so sure of Impeaceful rather than other players that spent much of their posts talking about hider mechanics. Why exactly did you feel that he was so wolfy right from the beginning?

    @Impeaceful

    Mind giving me a solid read on both Creature and Underking? I need to see something quick.
    Hi Alice how are you doing?

    Can you make this easy for us and let us know your partner is Impeaceful?

    Also while I find a lot of what's in this catch up agreeable it's almost too agreeable and it feels like you are just reiterating what the thread consensus has been in a lot of it.

    That's not to say there isn't anything original, a lot of your conclusions feel like they are but they aren't showing me the uncertainty I like to see more do they feel completely justified. Like I said, my try-hard attitude and my posting a decent amount should be considered NAI and that's all you townread ne for.

    I'm keeping a very close eye on you because of this entry.
  22. Day 1#785

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed More = nor*

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#784)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#584)
    So yeah, just moved and finally got our ISP to work in my new house, so let's get started.

    Would rn put Chandra, iaafr, Geo, and Contrainer as my safest villagers, tbh.

    Chandra looks to be unfortunately town at this point in time. Spammy, annoying, giving townreads for no reason, and whatnot. Not really thinking that she has a chance of flipping wolf by tone right now as her vote switch between Vibrava-Geo-Vibrava and then the push on Vibrava was stupidly carefree.

    Aside from the fact that I don't think iaafr would promise to town themselves up as a wolf the fact that they didn't go through with their RP'ing is very villagery being that with the previous gamestate and the fact that they had no serious suspicion on themselves meant they could remain the rest of the day cruising by.

    Geo's mostly for his try-harding attitude regarding the game-state through the thread. Wouldn't think a wolf would be hyperposting like this relative to how slow the thread has been going.

    Contrainer's a bit meta-ish so he's pretty much in the outer circle, but eh. His play here has been pretty attention grabby when compared to his wolf play in anni and Ducktales where he was pretty much trying to go UTR by sheeping with poor reasoning and wahtnot.

    Would consider lynching either Underking or Impeaceful today, Maybe Creature. Would give Vibrava and WWS more time to make their alignments clearer, though.

    I normally wouldn't lynch Impeaceful d1 being that he makes his alignment obvious as the day goes on, but I'm not getting any town pings that I usually get from him, and right now I only see red flags on him. His talk about mechanics is meh, but his reaction to being pushed and not having any scumreads right now is just... tepid.

    His read on Creature at p#190 was just stupidly hedgey. He is not seeking any follow-up for his questions. From my experience with him he usually has very emotional responses when being wagoned as V while none of it as a wolf. p#463 asking Underking why he was being voted didn't really feel like a villager's reaction here at all as there's pretty much no paranoia or distrust towards UK.

    For Underking he's less wolfy than Impeaceful but at the sime time I still have some concerns about him. Meta-wise he's way too unengaged for my tastes while at the same time p#264 pretty much shows no initiative to game-solve at all. p#294 I agree with, however I don't like how he arrived at this conclusion being with him so certain enough to just park his vote there and peace out.

    Wouldn't really rule out bussing at this point if Impeaceful's a wolf considering a recent game where he randed W with 2 very obvious wolves and then lamented not bussing more. It'd make a lot of sense to bus Impeaceful from his PoV if both are wolves being that Impeaceful has no chance in hell of endgaming if he's a wolf. Wolfyness of both players with Underking being so sure Impeaceful flips W makes me uneasy.

    Rest are slight leans.


    Some catch-up's in the spoiler.

    @Underking

    I need you to give me a further reason why exactly were you so sure of Impeaceful rather than other players that spent much of their posts talking about hider mechanics. Why exactly did you feel that he was so wolfy right from the beginning?

    @Impeaceful

    Mind giving me a solid read on both Creature and Underking? I need to see something quick.
    Hi Alice how are you doing?

    Can you make this easy for us and let us know your partner is Impeaceful?

    Also while I find a lot of what's in this catch up agreeable it's almost too agreeable and it feels like you are just reiterating what the thread consensus has been in a lot of it.

    That's not to say there isn't anything original, a lot of your conclusions feel like they are but they aren't showing me the uncertainty I like to see more do they feel completely justified. Like I said, my try-hard attitude and my posting a decent amount should be considered NAI and that's all you townread ne for.

    I'm keeping a very close eye on you because of this entry.
    More = nor*
  23. Day 1#787

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Why'd you progress so fast to this just because...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#591)
    true. he is a bit on the agreeable side too. hmm.

    ##Vote Impeaceful
    Why'd you progress so fast to this just because of a few posts from Alice?
  24. Day 1#789

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I have a few reservations about Impeaceful but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#592)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#588)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#467)
    Vibrava's ISO mainly is about tactics and strategies about using Weak Hider and that sort of stuff. I have no clue why people are voting them. They've contributed way more than the other top wagons as well.
    just as a note, impeaceful, mainly talking about mechanics and failing to make reads is considered classically scummy because it's easier for scum to talk about tactics/strategies/mechanics than it is for them to actually fake reads
    Rn I'm just comparing him to his play in Still Lovesick.

    Overall his reads are still stupidly hedge-y just like in that match and so far the way he didn't OMGUS Underking or had some sort of charged emotional response kind of mirrors how he played in that match as well being that he effectively just sulked when Ara and I piled on him.
    I have a few reservations about Impeaceful but where was he being hedgey?
  25. Day 1#790

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I wanna say I had the same exact thought but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#595)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#586)
    i kind of have impeaceful as too solvey and thoughtful to be scum by this point

    am i underestimating his scumgame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#590)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#586)
    i kind of have impeaceful as too solvey and thoughtful to be scum by this point

    am i underestimating his scumgame?
    Most of his posts have been purely mechanical though and his reads have been hedge-y when compared to when he's V. Wolves don't struggle as much to create mechanical solves as wolves have the same info as villagers have regarding mechanics, so I'm pretty much discounting those posts as NAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#591)
    true. he is a bit on the agreeable side too. hmm.

    ##Vote Impeaceful
    not a fan of this transition
    I wanna say I had the same exact thought but I just asked him about it rather than jumping to 'quick progression, must be scum'. I progress in extremes as town. What's AI about it enough to not be a fan of it? @DoubtingThomas
  26. Day 1#793

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Just quoting this post because I feel it's worth...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#596)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#519)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#176)
    just going to put it out there that i probably dont want impeaceful d1 lynched even if lots of people want to
    Perhaps tmi. Perhaps defending packmate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#190)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#189)
    What was your read on Creature though?
    I looked at Creature's ISO. They seem to making lots of posts that show absolutely no care and no emotion in them. It makes me think that they just don't want to put effort into the game. It may be scummy but i behaved in that way in my first few games so Creature's just probably lazy or busy, in a townie way. I'd like to see more of their posts before voting them (if i will).
    creature had like 5 posts atp

    idk how he gets to the conclusion that anything creature is doing is townie besides the fact that impeaceful "behaved in a similar way when he was a town"

    i played with town impeaceful when i was scum. and he was way way better than this. impeaceful probably always scum this game and iaafr prob scum for trying to defend him, tbh

    ##Vote impeaceful
    Meh, not really liking how both Underking and DT who's also in my radar have been so damn confident of Impeaceful flipping W.

    If both Impeaceful and Underking are both wolves then I'd probably look at DT next, tbh.
    Just quoting this post because I feel it's worth looking at should one flip wolf but also for Alice as well.
  27. Day 1#794

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I'm not gonna catch up at this pace, post by...

    I'm not gonna catch up at this pace, post by post, which is a good problem to have. Hmm.
  28. Day 1#797

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed No that was a tier of everyone who has posted up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#618)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#109)
    Concept
    Vibrava
    Chandra
    Creature|WaywardSon, debating if I want Creature above or below him yet.
    So you're townreading 'em all?
    No that was a tier of everyone who has posted up until that point, which has changed.
  29. Day 1#801

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed How is the progression on an absolute slanker...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#624)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#621)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#619)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#617)
    who would make you devastated if scum?
    chandra
    anyone else?
    atp, i'd be pretty impressed by your game

    mainly for your creature progression

    i'd be mildly impressed by chemist

    nobody else is that much out of their scumrange, though i really havent read in depth

    tbh ive been high for a lot of this game and not processing things correctly

    which is why i said i'd reread after working out today
    How is the progression on an absolute slanker that towny of a look for Thomas and even out of his scumrange? That's not difficult at all and baffles me that you would say that.
  30. Day 1#803

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Liking Creature more as he begins to catch up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#639)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer, Darthe, WaywardSon, Geo, Chandra

    Creature, Vibrava, New Concept
    I'm townreading all your wolfreads.

    Though, from your townreads I only disagree on Contrainer.

    I feel like I got too many townreads rn though.
    Liking Creature more as he begins to catch up here.
  31. Day 1#804

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Agree to an extent, there's a chance he's solving...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#663)
    DT is mostly just throwing out stuff without following up

    Doesn’t seem like he cares about solving

    ##Vote DoubtingThomas
    Agree to an extent, there's a chance he's solving on a personal level but I'm not getting a sense of him narrowing things down as much as taking a few stances and interacting minimally based on them.
  32. Day 1#805

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I have many questions lol. First of all no. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#670)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    I'm trying to decipher this wall.

    "Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it."

    ^is the first sentence and I already want to tunnel you for it.

    ##Vote MrChuckleteeth

    It developed way too fast for a page 5 or so early game wagon? What? Your wording "based on what the reasoning was for it" - feels like you're just making a complex sentence for the sake of making a complex sentence? Do you even know what the reasoning for the wagon was?
    I have many questions lol.

    First of all no.

    But second of all you have more complex scumread already but you vote Chuckle and calling it a complex sentence for the sake of it. It's neither complex nor is it scummy. He's looking at it with concerns that it's opportunistic.

    Also why are you self aware about tunneling right as you seem to enter one?
  33. Day 1#810

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Why can't not committing to a stance be Towny as...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#674)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#558)
    Town

    Underking
    Chemist
    WWS
    New Concept

    Town-lean

    Chandra
    Geo

    Null-town

    Duk3star

    Null

    Everyone else.

    Null-scum

    Vibrava
    DoubtingThomas

    Scum

    Contrainer
    Darthe
    Creature
    Impeaceful

    Thoughts (chronological order from start of thread to current page):

    Didn't like early Vibrava wagon, felt like it developed faster than it should have based on what the reasoning was for it.
    Didn't like Darthe's entrance and sudden vote switch from Vibrava to WWS.
    Didn't like Impeaceful's read on Creature, felt like they were implying Creature might be scum but sitting on the fence about it.
    Not sure what to think of DT and Creature's entrances, potentially one of the might be scum?
    Didn't like Duk3star's entrance and reads.
    I liked Contrainer's entrance.
    Feel like WWS leans town but their demeanor when posting seems a little wolfy, might just be the feeling I get from it.
    Didn't like Posts 221-223, I feel like Contrainer asking if we were at RVS is a little weird given at least some serious reads and votes were already starting to get pushed out. And Creature up to this post hasn't really done anything.
    Feel like Darthe/WWS is W/T or T/T, not W/W. I doubt they create this early bussing if they're both mafia but I may be wrong.
    On second thought, Darthe/WWS looks less bussy than I initially thought.
    Chemist entrance feels town based on the meta I know from them.
    Liked #247 , the thought process feels genuine from Geo.
    #248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)
    Liked the votes on me from New Concept and Underking, I liked UK's more based on what they said on the post.
    Liked UK's push on Impeaceful.
    I'm thinking UK and New Concept is looking like T/T.
    Underking probably my top town as of #312.
    I despise #321 from Contrainer. It's pinging me for all the wrong reasons.
    I dislike Chandra's response to Geo in #335, mainly because I disagree about Contrainer and New Concept and the reasons Chandra provided in that post specifically were essentially non-existant.
    Liked Chemist pinging Chandra for that post.
    Not sure as to what the reasoning Geo had for #356 is but I'd like to hear it.
    I'm not sure what's going on in #362 regarding UK/Geo/Concept. I have them all as town.
    Somewhat like WWS's take on Darthe.
    WWS looking townier as of #371.
    #389 NAGL for Geo imo.
    Like that New Concept picked up on the post(s) I disliked about Geo.
    I mostly agree with the conclusions Concept reached in #436
    Aaand #438/439 happened. Yikes.
    I dislike the UK wagon especially because it was started by Concept who seemed to 180 on UK for no apparent reason.
    Leaning Duke as more townie after they came back in page 9/10, so putting them in null.
    Agree on #465 somewhat, really dislike #466. The take on WWS doesn't feel genuine.
    #467 also nagl for Impeaceful given Vibrava disappeared after said posts.
    FWIW #468 is good though given the playerlist I don't think it was a really necessary post.
    Kinda inclined to sheep the Vibrava scumreads. Personally keeping them in null.
    DT somewhat looking townier for effort.
    I like #518 because I know where it's coming from. (meta read on me + I literally had 1 post until then). GL for Chemist. Though the spoilering kind of pings me, feels somewhat underhanded.
    #528 feels genuine.
    Duk3star looking way better as of #545.
    #548 feels somewhat genuine.
    Don't like Contrainer voting a 0 poster in #555 but it might be conf bias since I think Contrainer is possible scum.
    "#248 feels weird given Chandra was doing a similar style of posting to what they quoted Darthe for, and didn't ping out Chandra. Though I suppose this could be because Chandra usually plays like this (from what I've seen) and Darthe doesn't? (I don't know Darthe's meta so correct me if I'm wrong)"

    The first sentence was nice and I was considering if you're town and I'm misreading you, but then you answered your own question? Why point out something as weird, and then offer yourself an explanation for it?

    From my experience that's what scum do, point out stuff, but then if they don't want to commit to a stance, push the opposite point at the same time, and see what's better from there after reactions.

    I will confbias if I read any more sentences and I'll find reasons to scumread you regardless of whether you're town or scum, so I'll stop.

    MrChuckleteeth = baddie, in my opinion.
    Why can't not committing to a stance be Towny as well? This feels like a jarringly quick tunnel and I am not sure I'll waste these last two hours focusing on it.
  34. Day 1#812

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed If you made this post then you can. Focus on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#675)
    I have enough self-awareness to realize that I've talked myself into tunneling Chuckle and never re-evaluating. I can't stop this urge, even if I'm conscious of it. I'm sorry if you're town.
    If you made this post then you can. Focus on someone else and revisit later, that's what I find helpful with tunnels.
  35. Day 1#818

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Why are you doing this tunneling stuff closer to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#691)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrainer (#242)
    I don't know my alignment
    Contrainer is obviously town, in my opinion.

    So Chuckle scumreading a town doesn't necessarily make Chuckle scum as villagers can be wrong but I just want to tunnel and don't stop...
    Why are you doing this tunneling stuff closer to EoD instead of truly catching up on everyone? Feels forced as is.
  36. Day 1#825

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Sorry what's this about?

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#703)
    @Contrainer thanks for ruining the game dude
    Sorry what's this about?
  37. Day 1#831

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Just shaking my ducking head are we really going...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#712)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#709)
    like im pretty sure the way i handled that post (report it, refuse to make a read on it, move on) is infinitely healthier for game integrity than you making an angleread and refusing to elaborate on it but keeping him in lock town for it anyway
    Talking about reports in the thread is against the rules, by the way.
    Just shaking my ducking head are we really going down this road? I don't want to bear any more about it because it's going to distract from actual hunting. And that's that on that. If you can explain why Contrainer is town excluded from this argument please do, Chandra.
  38. Day 1#834

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Impeaceful could you briefly explain the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Impeaceful (#717)
    ##Vote Underking

    IDK why they are voting me. I always give an explanation for my vote but umderking has been pretty scummy according to his normal meta.
    @Impeaceful could you briefly explain the difference between his scum game and his town game for me? I have been trying but finding a scumgame would help.
  39. Day 1#837

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed That's not the only reason people have scumread...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#721)
    Be like Impeaceful

    Post THE WRONG WORD

    Get scumread for it

    Then call those ppl that read u according to the way YOU YOURSELF POSTED dumb for not reading his dumb “oh i actually meant NAI instead of townie” couple posts later

    The dumbest $#@! ive ever seen
    That's not the only reason people have scumread him for though.
  40. Day 1#841

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Just put Chandra on ignore and continue to...

    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#835)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#825)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#703)
    @Contrainer thanks for ruining the game dude
    Sorry what's this about?
    doing the thing that gave chandra an angleread

    absolutely makes me not want to play this game anymore

    will be posting votes mainly from here on out
    Just put Chandra on ignore and continue to contribute thoughts, I appreciate them.
  41. Day 1#860

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Just make sure to use the 24 hours of night...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#765)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChuckleteeth (#761)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#731)
    Page one and two thoughts

    Villager1: Feel like Geo was towny on these pages more so in the second half when he starts poking around at things wayward is saying. COmes off as trying to get discussion moving and trying to prod things that would help him get into Wayward’s head to get a picture on their alignment.

    Villager2: It’s sort of light but I liked Chandra’s reaction to learning what a hider did in 95 since the role can have negative repercussions and they seemed to want to prevent them. In response to this though having everyone target the same person for the hider target gets around this usually.

    Villager3: Went a little back and forth on New Concept but think their entrance was overall more towny from energy and how they talked about gaining advantages from mechanics. I said back and forth because there were one or two things I found weird such as them hinting about my entrance being lock town, no townreads gimmick aside, when it said almost nothing game related other than it being nai. This is a hedge with an overall more town impression from the non specific things.

    Wolf1:Feels like wayward was interpreting things too literally in one or two instances which came off a little fake. The bulk of his posts on these pages are commenting on stuff and the posts more in the vein of gamesolving don’t come off as genuine.

    Marking that creature entered and didn’t say much which I'm calling null.
    I'd call these copypaste reads elaborated from little things which imo are unnecessary at this point in the day. We need conclusions.
    This is how I solve, take it or leave it.
    Just make sure to use the 24 hours of night wisely to be caught up by day 2, Chuckle is right but you are catching up.
  42. Day 1#863

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Not how I personally feel, just suggesting it for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#858)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#855)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#841)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Concept (#835)
    doing the thing that gave chandra an angleread

    absolutely makes me not want to play this game anymore

    will be posting votes mainly from here on out
    Just put Chandra on ignore and continue to contribute thoughts, I appreciate them.
    What exactly am I getting antagonized over?
    @Geo
    Not how I personally feel, just suggesting it for his sake.
  43. Day 1#882

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Aside from DT, I agree all of them should not be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthe (#827)
    I'll go ahead and call out some villagers for y'all.

    Feel free to sheep, these reads are dope.

    Geo, Vibrava, duk3, NC, Chandra, DT
    Aside from DT, I agree all of them should not be considered for today's lynch.
  44. Day 1#887

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I've played with iaafr before and seen how he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#863)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#858)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#855)
    What exactly am I getting antagonized over?
    @Geo
    Not how I personally feel, just suggesting it for his sake.
    You arbitrarily choose one person to pamper to their feelings, and you antagonize the other by saying they ought to be put on ignore, and then you claim your stance on the whole thing is neutral.

    Your moral gymnastics seem pretty weird to me, just like New Concept's.
    I've played with iaafr before and seen how he shuts down and does things that aren't helpful for whichever side he's on (in the previous case we were wolves), so I'm trying to keep him from shutting down and hurting town numbers. Which is what I think he is. Trust me I only asked it of him, not antagonizing you.
  45. Day 1#894

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Okay I'm officially caught up. These are the...

    Okay I'm officially caught up. These are the lynches that I'm open to:

    Staying the course and lynching one of Underking and Impeaceful

    Lynching Alice who I am getting the strongest ping from.

    DoibtingThomas

    ##Vote Alice Liddell

    Seeing who is willing.
  46. Day 1#897

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Am willing to go back to either Impeaceful or...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#894)
    Okay I'm officially caught up. These are the lynches that I'm open to:

    Staying the course and lynching one of Underking and Impeaceful

    Lynching Alice who I am getting the strongest ping from.

    DoibtingThomas

    ##Vote Alice Liddell

    Seeing who is willing.
    Am willing to go back to either Impeaceful or Underking if not.

    I'm also feeling less certain about WWS again, as well as Contrainer.
  47. Day 1#899

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrava (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#897)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#894)
    Okay I'm officially caught up. These are the lynches that I'm open to:

    Staying the course and lynching one of Underking and Impeaceful

    Lynching Alice who I am getting the strongest ping from.

    DoibtingThomas

    ##Vote Alice Liddell

    Seeing who is willing.
    Am willing to go back to either Impeaceful or Underking if not.

    I'm also feeling less certain about WWS again, as well as Contrainer.
    You're opposed to the chuckle wagon?
    Yes.
  48. Day 1#901

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed Dead air right now so I'd like to see Alice as a...

    Dead air right now so I'd like to see Alice as a wagon more.
  49. Day 1#907

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed What I pointed out had nothing to do with her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandra (#904)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo (#901)
    Dead air right now so I'd like to see Alice as a wagon more.
    I feel like Alice is a mislynch bait with her very specific tone and style. I've been there and I'd rather not repeat the mistake. I feel like she's town, I can be wrong.
    What I pointed out had nothing to do with her tone and everything to do with the reads she made in catch up as well as disagreement with her conclusions being too easily made.
  50. Day 1#910

    Thread: Piece of Garbage Mafia

    by Geo
    Replies
    3,585
    Views
    14,724

    Completed I'll also note that I don't like how Underking is...

    I'll also note that I don't like how Underking is absent despite being a top wagon and I'd look at people who are on it with scrutiny. And if I move back to wanting to solve Underking vs Impeaceful I might just vote Impeaceful.
Results 101 to 150 of 431
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mafia Goon

The Vanilla Mafia is a standard mafia-aligned player with no additional abilities other than those shared by the mafia faction (private communication capabilities and a factional kill).