Search:

Type: Posts; User: Hally

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

  1. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: i promise i will stop slacking and update the OP...

    i promise i will stop slacking and update the OP with all the nominations sometime soon

    probably
  2. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: i edited ezra’s post to have your main so we...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Bowser (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#317)
    Nominating @King Bowser for Best Scum/3p Performance (Small Game) in the Multiball 19er

    Went from 2 Blue Mafia members missing D1 to Venti instavoting IAWY at f3 after Bowser replaced in.
    At least you got my name right.

    Who is this "Atpig" everyone keeps talking about?

    I am hungry, I could go for some pork chops.

    In all honesty, the Atpig can have all my nominations. King Bowser already has more gold than he knows what to do with, so please by all means, put the Atpig in my place.
    i edited ezra’s post to have your main so we remember
  3. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: best gimmick is not a category :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#321)
    I nominate Ask The Pizza Guy for best Gimmick in Multiball 19er.
    It wss a good source of comedy in a multiball.
    Even more impressive was pulling it off as blue mafia.
    best gimmick is not a category
  4. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: people can nominate their teammates for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#319)
    Im a teammate so i assume i cant but someone should probably nominate him for best sub also
    people can nominate their teammates for individual awards
  5. #15

    Thread: Labelization

    by Hally
    Replies
    14
    Views
    434

    Rejected alrighty, closing the thread

    alrighty, closing the thread
  6. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: second

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#312)
    @tessepia for https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ce-Game-Thread

    said id do it in the game if she ended up flipping wolf, was universally trd since d1 and solid performance throughout
    second
  7. #13

    Thread: Labelization

    by Hally
    Replies
    14
    Views
    434

    Rejected sorry if i’m misunderstanding your point, but the...

    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9)
    The words you seem to take issue with are used as shorthand descriptors for behavior, not for people. With that in mind, I see no need for us to modify our descriptions of said behavior, as we're simply accurately reporting the rules violations that led to a user being banned from the site.
    #108 and #200 both report the rule violations on same extent, except one has a undermining/defaming undertone to it. I much rather prefer the one over the other.
    sorry if i’m misunderstanding your point, but the only difference i see between the two posts you cite is one refers to the user’s posts as “blatant” while the other doesn’t

    i assume you didn’t see the posts in question but i can tell you that they were, in fact, blatantly sexist, so why should we not describe them as such? what’s to be gained from softening or sugarcoating things?

    you say describing the user’s posts as blatant sexism is defaming/undermining the user, but that’s not really us doing that

    we’re simply accurately describing the user’s behavior so i would argue it’s them who have defamed themselves by behaving in a way that reflects poorly on them, and the only way to avoid that is for them to not behave in that way
  8. Sticky: Completed congrats all!

    congrats all!
  9. Replies
    330
    Views
    16,229

    Sticky: i’m gonna put this under best flavor (single...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#306)
    Nominating @Master Radishes for Best Flavor Writer. Semifinal 3 had some of the most hilarious, creative, meme-packed champs flavor I've had the privilege to enjoy. With a plot based around last year's champion, impeccable image edits with several clever details, and impressive incorporation of various references into the dialogue with multiple levels and layers of meaning (shoutout to the inclusion of the pronoun popup forum bug), MR really brought the characters of the players to life (and to dramatic death).
    i’m gonna put this under best flavor (single game)

    seconded though!
  10. Replies
    23
    Views
    402

    Walrus lmao

  11. Sticky: Completed ggwp, congrats wolves!

    ggwp, congrats wolves!
  12. #67

    Thread: SPF Walrus

    by Hally
    Replies
    69
    Views
    2,020

    :doubt:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#64)
    Moose robbed, he wants to pass on that he's aiming to win as always

    hes serious biz
    is moose a real person or just your alt?
    Technically moose is a real animal.
  13. Replies
    8,338
    Views
    150,596

    https://i.giphy.com/media/a1QLZUUtCcgyA/giphy.webp

  14. Replies
    1,497
    Views
    9,496

    Completed sorry, didn’t mean to RWSTFO i actually never...

    sorry, didn’t mean to RWSTFO

    i actually never said i would play but dobby and i miscommunicated so he randed me in by mistake

    thanks boq for stepping in with short notice
  15. Replies
    1,497
    Views
    9,496

    Completed wp rabbit

    wp rabbit
  16. Replies
    1,497
    Views
    9,496

    Completed gg

  17. Replies
    15
    Views
    312

    Resolved lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    lmfao
  18. #65

    Thread: SPF Walrus

    by Hally
    Replies
    69
    Views
    2,020

    is moose a real person or just your alt? :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#64)
    Moose robbed, he wants to pass on that he's aiming to win as always

    hes serious biz
    is moose a real person or just your alt?
  19. Literature wow, didn’t know JC was a martian adventurer...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8)
    John Carter (series, aka Barsoom) - Edgar Rice Burroughs - Martian racism aside (hard to describe as anything but Martian racism) this is a pretty good adventure story that blends the sci-fi/fantasy feel that Star Wars played so well.
    wow, didn’t know JC was a martian adventurer before he played in champs

    cool stuff
  20. Replies
    8,338
    Views
    150,596

    :shifty:

  21. Replies
    5,848
    Views
    47,381

    Completed congrats everyone!

    congrats everyone!
  22. Postgame#1527

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i might be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#1518)
    idk if yall would be down but ill have some free time next couple days if yall wanted a runback or something
    i might be down
  23. Postgame#1516

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed would definitely play a similarish format again...

    would definitely play a similarish format again in any case
  24. Postgame#1515

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i think 20/4 with 7pm EoD/11pm SoD would be...

    i think 20/4 with 7pm EoD/11pm SoD would be pretty ideal

    or 8pm/12am
  25. Postgame#1512

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed yeah, maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#1510)
    It definitely doesn't clear the list like a leaf blower the way the Lissa flip did, but there's still lots pointing at Lissa so it could easily still be a sweep
    yeah, maybe
  26. Postgame#1507

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed sorta funny to think about what happens if the...

    sorta funny to think about what happens if the lunch rands to logic instead

    game looks super different just based on which wolf dies first even though every villager pushed at least one of them D1
  27. Postgame#1505

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed yeah i figured you just didn’t see the role PM...

    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#1500)
    likewise i had a lot of fun with yall

    i was legit wondering when th is game was going to start since i wasn't logged in on benneh. wished i coulda been around early d1. didn't know game started til hally pinged me on abe lol
    yeah i figured you just didn’t see the role PM because you were still on the abe account lol

    i also kinda agleshot you as a villager off that because i figured if you were a wolf your teammate would tell you it started, but it felt kinda gross to make a read on that so i never said it
  28. Postgame#1497

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed yeah in general i do think i should probably...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1492)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1482)
    how bout you "discover" a place for your vote next time :P
    i mean, i was fine with both wagons dying and didn’t really feel compelled to pick one of them over the other

    and in hindsight that was correct since it was w/w
    i mean

    fair for this case lol

    but in general

    you know your vote is a vote from a villager so should usually make it count, level of conviction is situational but still
    yeah in general i do think i should probably force myself to vote somewhere even if i don’t feel like it
  29. Postgame#1495

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed thanks for hosting dawoodle

    thanks for hosting dawoodle
  30. Postgame#1493

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed hopefully this is the first of many times we...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#1490)
    HALLY

    HALLY

    HALLY


    WE WERE V/V AND I REFRAINED FROM TUNNELING YOU AND WE WORKED TOGETHER
    ITS A NEW DAY
    A WONDERFUL DAY
    hopefully this is the first of many times we actually work together
  31. Postgame#1492

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i mean, i was fine with both wagons dying and...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1482)
    how bout you "discover" a place for your vote next time :P
    i mean, i was fine with both wagons dying and didn’t really feel compelled to pick one of them over the other

    and in hindsight that was correct since it was w/w
  32. Postgame#1487

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed p l a y b y d i s c o v e r y

    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#1480)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1477)
    @Hally rabbit and i tunneled you in spec at the beginning of d2 lol also um we need to talk about using your vote d1 forrealz
    In other news
    @Hally
    I read you correctly with significant confidence for once
    And yes it was play by discovery
    p l a y b y d i s c o v e r y
  33. Postgame#1486

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed :wowee:

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1477)
    @Hally rabbit and i tunneled you in spec at the beginning of d2 lol also um we need to talk about using your vote d1 forrealz
  34. Postgame#1460

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed everyone played great

    everyone played great
  35. Postgame#1457

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed ggwp y’all was a fun time

    ggwp y’all

    was a fun time
  36. Postgame#1454

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed oh ok :wowee:

  37. Postgame#1451

    Thread: Funky Phases Mountainous Invitational

    by Hally
    Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i mean, logic was pretty much always dying this...

    i mean, logic was pretty much always dying this game if wolf imo

    so like, i’m not sure how much good it would do for her to force like benneh over? then we just lunch logic D2 and she looks terrible
  38. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed just fmpov, i thought for pretty much the entire...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1432)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#996)
    lissa

    pick the person lesat featgayl fis va wovillyer
    i understood some words in this sentence

    theres a reason i havent moved off logic but i dont feel super good about it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#681)
    ##Vote Logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#688)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#670)
    wow logics body of work is kinda... rough
    yeah

    i'm.... trying to recognize that some of the things about what he's chosen to comment on are annoying me for nai/logic-style reasons but there's also just, nothing else there and hes not villagery

    seemed like he tried to pop in and force a few $%#!posts and quote a few things but it was all separate and like he didnt follow up on anything
    yeah it's a handful of disjointed, limp posts that look like weak attempts to look like he's engaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#701)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#696)
    disjointed is a good way to describe it, yeah

    most of his posts are about me and despite them all being one after another i can’t really follow how his thoughts are flowing from one post to the next and don’t feel like they’re coming together into any kind of coherent picture that looks like what i imagine a villager trying to solve me would look like

    but i acknowledge i almost always find logic wolfy or confusing
    yeah idk

    i don't think i have played with villager logic in a while but i feel like there's some kind of More even if it hits certain notes of conventional wolfiness maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#733)
    sup logic

    i'm having a really hard time following your progression/shift on hally, i don't understand why your read flipped at all really. can you try to articulate that change more
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#736)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#727)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#566)
    logic are you aware that zack is a wolf
    This is the first I've seen this notion mentioned. Who said Zack was lock V earlier?
    i feel like taking that at face value with your level of engagement is a little weird also
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#749)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#745)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#729)
    do you think comparing me to an anonymous 17er is a good gauge of how i’d wolf in a 9er with people who all know me? i’m kinda confused by this
    Are you implicating yourself, here?
    is... thinking a townread on you is weird implicating yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#759)
    everything logic posts makes me cringe

    i dunno if this is a me problem but like, yeah
    his posting is... not good
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#765)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#762)
    I'm not feeling super confident that logic is a wolf

    given enough time and posts he should be fairly easy to read
    maybe i'm wrong to just want to go there today

    but man
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#770)
    idk, when we cleared him in teamgame etc. i feel like there was a lot mroe there than... this

    i $%#!ed up in slep but i think did wait it out there

    willing to wait if you think that's just correct here
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#768)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#765)
    maybe i'm wrong to just want to go there today

    but man
    if not there then where?
    i dont know, which is definitely part of the problem

    size of this game + most people's posting feeling at least decent leaves me kind of, idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#785)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#779)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#770)
    idk, when we cleared him in teamgame etc. i feel like there was a lot mroe there than... this

    i $%#!ed up in slep but i think did wait it out there

    willing to wait if you think that's just correct here
    i don’t think this is a fair comparison at all

    this game is way different from team game
    im not at all saying it isnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#788)
    theres definitely a component of feeling at least decent about like everyone else almost
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#789)
    which is kinda dangerous in context
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#801)
    (think the teamgame comparison got taken pretty wrong fwiw

    the underlying question was "has he done something actively villagery here that i'm missing or is it just wanting to wait" not that... he should look like teamgame)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#796)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#792)
    Oh $%#!, less than an hour to EOD.

    Uh....
    ##Vote nutella I guess?
    maybe this is actually a villagery vote lol

    the disconnect is real
    it's kind of a ballsy vote to make as a wolf tbh

    though that falls off a little depending on how much he really knows/gets of what's going on
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#822)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#811)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#802)
    lmao yeah lets not vote this
    I mean, if you think I'm a wolf, me voting you is clearing for you, right?
    Um.

    I.

    Um
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#927)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#921)
    lissa who would you swing the lunch to if not logic?
    im not sure

    i guess dobby but i kinda $%#!ing hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#997)
    half of logics posts make me just want to kill him again and half make me not want to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#996)
    lissa

    pick the person lesat featgayl fis va wovillyer
    i understood some words in this sentence

    theres a reason i havent moved off logic but i dont feel super good about it anymore


    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#670)
    wow logics body of work is kinda... rough
    this is the first post where lissa mentions logic, followed by a vote, and then some pushing

    i just double checked to see if i misremembered but lissa has 20 posts (in spoilers) referring to or talking to logic, and it's honestly, her only push, which she points out several times
    just fmpov, i thought for pretty much the entire time after me/nutella had our spat that we would just sleepwalk into killing logic

    it didn’t really feel like anyone else was a super viable push?

    i guess she could have joined in with pushing me but i don’t think it’d work because i think she knows that i wouldn’t actually get mislunched

    benneh was also an option but nobody really seemed interested in wagoning him and i don’t think he ever got any serious heat
  39. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i mean, that was my main reservation with it...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1421)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1417)
    Here's a seed for thought



    In the 18er game we were talking a ton about lissa and how she dislikes bussing

    and ended up bussing Beck at a point where many of you didn't think she'd be doing it.





    Do we think that she did the exact same thing with logic in this game? If we disregard how logic has played, because looking at that feels like a cointoss where whatever the answer is it wouldnt make more sense than the other option.

    Because if lissa has not magically suddenly become a powerbusser (yes this is a word weh) then i think this adds on to the "itd be really $%#!ing weird if logic were wolf"
    i think it’s a stretch to say she powerbussed logic?

    she just agreed after half the thread called him wolfy but did not try very hard to actually kill him
    i know but i wanted to say powerbus

    i also think she was pretty early on the ball, and feel like she had a ton of posts directed at logic, it was kinda her main/only push
    i mean, that was my main reservation with it being logic earlier and you basically dismissed it as silly by pinging apoc to say how i was wondering if lissa would bus like that again
  40. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed wdym check time stamps? lissa’s wagon was...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1418)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1416)
    logic, how did you not realize lissa’s wagon was competitive? you were itt the entire EoD as she was being pushed/voted

    i simultaneously think your disconnectedness is villagery and that there’s no way you could actually ne this disconnected as a villager
    if i were less lazy id check timestamps and stuff to figure this part out better but im much many lazy
    wdym check time stamps? lissa’s wagon was competitive the entire EoD when logic was itt posting
  41. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i think it’s a stretch to say she powerbussed...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1417)
    Here's a seed for thought



    In the 18er game we were talking a ton about lissa and how she dislikes bussing

    and ended up bussing Beck at a point where many of you didn't think she'd be doing it.





    Do we think that she did the exact same thing with logic in this game? If we disregard how logic has played, because looking at that feels like a cointoss where whatever the answer is it wouldnt make more sense than the other option.

    Because if lissa has not magically suddenly become a powerbusser (yes this is a word weh) then i think this adds on to the "itd be really $%#!ing weird if logic were wolf"
    i think it’s a stretch to say she powerbussed logic?

    she just agreed after half the thread called him wolfy but did not try very hard to actually kill him
  42. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed logic, how did you not realize lissa’s wagon was...

    logic, how did you not realize lissa’s wagon was competitive? you were itt the entire EoD as she was being pushed/voted

    i simultaneously think your disconnectedness is villagery and that there’s no way you could actually ne this disconnected as a villager
  43. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed that’s not actually what i said, though i can see...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#1413)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1406)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#1403)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1400)
    i know you did, i asked if you could talk more about it because i still don’t really fully get it

    you said benneh’s play makes sense as a wolf but you also think logic is wolfy or at least not villagery

    what’s pushing you to lean towards it being benneh then?
    i'm sorry, are you grilling me on why when i wolfread two people, i voted the person who had one vote instead of an early maj on the other person

    ??
    what? i just said i was curious, not that i suspect you for it

    i just wanted to know if you had some reason to think it was benneh over logic because i care about what you think lol
    perfectly reasonable assumption from me when you had just seemingly agreed with benneh when he said that my vote was "very wolfy"
    that’s not actually what i said, though i can see how you interpreted it that way

    i was saying that’s why i figured benneh would find it wolfy from his pov if he’s v, not that i currently suspect you for it
  44. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed logic i’m really not sure how we’re supposed to...

    logic i’m really not sure how we’re supposed to figure out you’re a villager here but i’m becoming increasingly worried that’s the case
  45. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1408)
    (I also thought I was the designated misyeet yesterday, but didn't realize lissa's wagon was competitive and was quite surprised when I wasn't dead.)
    sigh
  46. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed you don’t really seem like you’re trying to have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#1405)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1401)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#1399)
    "you should know better because my play overlaps with my lazy town meta"

    was not a stunning defense imo
    his response to the suspicion on him in general has not really felt like someone who knows they’re a villager getting incorrectly pushed
    There's one GD wolf left. I'm the designated misyeet for the day, so it's a waste of time for me to spend the day defending myself especially since I want to have fun.
    you don’t really seem like you’re trying to have fun?

    you’re not really doing anything afaict
  47. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed what? i just said i was curious, not that i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#1403)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#1397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1395)
    i’m curious to hear zack talk more about why he thinks benneh’s the wolf and not logic
    ?

    i already have talked about it

    wolfy post
    i know you did, i asked if you could talk more about it because i still don’t really fully get it

    you said benneh’s play makes sense as a wolf but you also think logic is wolfy or at least not villagery

    what’s pushing you to lean towards it being benneh then?
    i'm sorry, are you grilling me on why when i wolfread two people, i voted the person who had one vote instead of an early maj on the other person

    ??
    what? i just said i was curious, not that i suspect you for it

    i just wanted to know if you had some reason to think it was benneh over logic because i care about what you think lol
  48. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i don’t have difficulty seeing logic’s approach...

    i don’t have difficulty seeing logic’s approach to this day as a wolf who knows he’s $%#!ed but still feels an obligation to give some token effort
  49. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed his response to the suspicion on him in general...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#1399)
    "you should know better because my play overlaps with my lazy town meta"

    was not a stunning defense imo
    his response to the suspicion on him in general has not really felt like someone who knows they’re a villager getting incorrectly pushed
  50. Replies
    1,529
    Views
    6,019

    Completed i know you did, i asked if you could talk more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#1397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#1395)
    i’m curious to hear zack talk more about why he thinks benneh’s the wolf and not logic
    ?

    i already have talked about it

    wolfy post
    i know you did, i asked if you could talk more about it because i still don’t really fully get it

    you said benneh’s play makes sense as a wolf but you also think logic is wolfy or at least not villagery

    what’s pushing you to lean towards it being benneh then?
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Super Backup

The Super Backup automatically inherits the abilities of all dead players of the same alignment. However, the Super Backup is limited to using one ability per night.