Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jackofhearts2005

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed https://i.imgflip.com/2qxixs.jpg

  2. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed I feel so validated by Vigg townreading me and...

    I feel so validated by Vigg townreading me and scumreading himself.
  3. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed yogsloth That’s what I’ve been saying for days.

    ##Vote yogsloth

    That’s what I’ve been saying for days.
  4. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed The issue isn’t that John went back and forth. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1377)
    I don't know if it's just because this is a "light" game or if it's just this game in particular, but this is very difficult to do with so little real-time interaction. It's annoying to sub in to a VT slot that had no votes on it and suddenly have a wagon run up on me... apparently only because one of my predecessors kept flipping his vote back and forth between two players D1. That's just not genuine... and I know it's cliche.. but there's a wolf on my wagon, kids. Dare I hazard a guess that both are on me? I dropped in and started busting my ass... for no reason at all, I guess.

    I dunno... I just know we need WAY more out of WAY more people. Has Amber posted a single time since I subbed in? As an essentially confirmed Town, that's terrible.

    DT I think is the one player I haven't really ISO'd but given he was Stepi and Stepi was the counter to Chemist, I haven't really bothered much.

    I am genuinely surprised that nobody sees anything at all with Egix's weirdo voting pattern there - and his sudden flip to me after I give him pressure.

    I'd rather eat a lynch than one of the original Townies, but c'mon people. This is pretty bogus, Townies you know it, and it's getting a bit frustrating.

    Somebody show up plz
    The issue isn’t that John went back and forth.

    The issue is that he SAID Chemist was one of his top two scum reads but then voted everyone else instead. Then he finally voted Chemist and then immediately removed that vote for vague reasons that he never elaborated on. Then Chemist flipped wolf.

    It all reads like John’s rainbow list was fake and he hoped Chemist wouldn’t get lynched without his vote.
  5. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed John helped form the Chemist lynch? That flat...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1391)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#1387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1385)
    I'm also not sure what the deal on Yog is, I like his posts snd I liked John d1 on iso. Can someone fill me in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1380)
    The issue isn’t that John went back and forth.

    The issue is that he SAID Chemist was one of his top two scum reads but then voted everyone else instead. Then he finally voted Chemist and then immediately removed that vote for vague reasons that he never elaborated on. Then Chemist flipped wolf.

    It all reads like John’s rainbow list was fake and he hoped Chemist wouldn’t get lynched without his vote.
    Basically this.
    Seems like a terrible reason. JC is always all over the place, and he did after all contribute both to forming the wagon and ending up there. I think it's pretty alarming anyone would think that's sufficient to warrant 3 votes. Idk how well you people know him, but to me je looked like his villager self.

    I also looked at like 15 wws posts and considering his vote d1 I really don't see it, I flat out refuse to believe he's a wolf here.

    I think lynching dt is the only viable play here tbh, everyone else is villagery, to some extent, and it would clear up a lot of things about d1, potentially even end the game

    ##Vote DoubtingThomas
    John helped form the Chemist lynch? That flat didn’t happen.

    John put a second vote on the Chem train after Phighter and went to bed. When he came back, he spent exactly 20 minutes as the lone Chemist vote before switching to Egix.

    At EOD, John spent exactly 2 minutes on the Chemist train.

    Like I said. John/RE/Yog + El/Vigg.
  6. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Will you stop? Honestly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1399)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1396)
    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005

    @annulus
    @yogsloth
    @Amberiat
    @Panini
    @WaywardSon
    @DoubtingThomas
    @Egix96

    Round up for EOD, boys. Or at least drop off your Jack votes at the door and then go back to what you're doing.

    We're not lynching yogsloth. That's clearly a VT slot.

    And guess who's on it right now? It rhymes with "Blackofbarts2005".
    Yeah I think this is the way to go today.
    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    Will you stop?

    Honestly.
  7. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed It was a joke. Jesus. Literally everything I’ve...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1408)
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1402)
    ##Unvote Egix96

    tbh it was a vanity vote based purely on wagonomics and spice and has zero traction, so

    kinda back to looking at "why was Karl the N1 kill target"

    Phighter/Jack/Panini were Karl's suspects

    Phi is voting Jack

    Panini is giving some slight shade to Jack (I think, above)

    I honestly don't think it's Jack though... I mean, again, look at his interactions with me yesterday.

    twtbaw

    that's why that acronym was coined
    Twtbaw is also an excuse wolves use (not saying you're using it) to not vote for wolves who are sucking ass.

    I also think that he wrote a completely unbelievable post when you subbed in saying that he now had to convince the mafia that subbed in to not vote him as town that I really, really don't think is an actual thing someone thinks.

    I am not thrilled about being on a counterwagon with Panini, but alas, I just don't know about that Panini.

    I also think that Jack stepped up his efforts yesterday in a way that doesn't make sense. If he truly thought you were mafia, there's no way he would have posted so much and tried so much to handhold for you, because you literally would have just gotten a summary in your wolf chat/Discord/whatever and then been caught up. Jack is not dumb. Jack is trying to convince you not to vote him, because he knows that you're town and that he needs you on his side rather than my side.
    It was a joke. Jesus. Literally everything I’ve done this game is scum indicative to you. You’ve thought I was wolves with El, Panini, WWS. Who do you think I’m wolves with now? Your initial case on me is that I believed you weren’t making things up on D1. You won’t even look at Yog’s slot seriously because I’m pushing it.

    Get out of your tunnel. There is more to mafia than just trying to lynch me and acting out your persecution complex.
  8. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Cause I’m not that good at mafia so chances are...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1411)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1408)

    I also think that Jack stepped up his efforts yesterday in a way that doesn't make sense. If he truly thought you were mafia, there's no way he would have posted so much and tried so much to handhold for you, because you literally would have just gotten a summary in your wolf chat/Discord/whatever and then been caught up. Jack is not dumb. Jack is trying to convince you not to vote him, because he knows that you're town and that he needs you on his side rather than my side.
    This is actually a good point. "Hand holding" is a good way to describe it. I mean, he can say it was a reaction test, I guess. Just ask him nice and direct-like

    @Jackofhearts2005

    If John was clearly mafia - as you've "been saying all along", why give me so much helpful help when I arrived to sub in for that slot?
    Cause I’m not that good at mafia so chances are I’m wrong about one of my scum reads. 🙃

    Also to be nice.

    Also to preempt a less helpful summary from Phighter (“Previously, Jack was scum and I yelled a lot”) and people who don’t understand the mechanical clears.
  9. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Also, who is gonna sum up $#@! for you if both...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1411)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#1408)

    I also think that Jack stepped up his efforts yesterday in a way that doesn't make sense. If he truly thought you were mafia, there's no way he would have posted so much and tried so much to handhold for you, because you literally would have just gotten a summary in your wolf chat/Discord/whatever and then been caught up. Jack is not dumb. Jack is trying to convince you not to vote him, because he knows that you're town and that he needs you on his side rather than my side.
    This is actually a good point. "Hand holding" is a good way to describe it. I mean, he can say it was a reaction test, I guess. Just ask him nice and direct-like

    @Jackofhearts2005

    If John was clearly mafia - as you've "been saying all along", why give me so much helpful help when I arrived to sub in for that slot?
    Also, who is gonna sum up $#@! for you if both wolves replaced in? Not that Phighter cares but whatever.
  10. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed He lied about John leading the Chemist wagon....

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1432)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1391)
    I think lynching dt is the only viable play here tbh, everyone else is villagery, to some extent, and it would clear up a lot of things about d1, potentially even end the game
    holy $#@! i just got cancer

    not because this is a $#@!ty post (which it is)

    because it's just a pure lie that doesn't make sense

    is vigg/el actually wolf? yikes
    He lied about John leading the Chemist wagon. Makes you look a lot better.
  11. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed WaywardSon Come vote Yog. The John case hasn’t...

    @WaywardSon

    Come vote Yog. The John case hasn’t changed and it’s still awesome.

    @Panini

    You will totes have a chance to vote me tomorrow. Phighter will ensure it. Believe in your John case. And that I didn’t push to mislynch you (or WWS) when it was in style. Even stood up for Sherlock as towniest member of my POE when he had “mislynch” stamped on his forehead and only voted to self preserve. Look at me. There’s no agenda. Wolves need X mislynches to win and I’m vetoing easy mislynches. This is not complicated. Vote your case. John never wanted Chemist dead.
  12. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Karl was the towniest player by consensus and...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1436)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1431)
    Cause I’m not that good at mafia so chances are I’m wrong about one of my scum reads. 🙃

    Also to be nice.

    Also to preempt a less helpful summary from Phighter (“Previously, Jack was scum and I yelled a lot”) and people who don’t understand the mechanical clears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1433)
    Also, who is gonna sum up $#@! for you if both wolves replaced in? Not that Phighter cares but whatever.
    so... you helped me out because

    1) You're not very good at this
    2) You're a nice guy, and
    3) something something Phighter something something

    ...

    Jack, what's your opinion on why Karl was the N1 kill target?
    Karl was the towniest player by consensus and pushed the Chemist lynch after that. Some wolves kill player suspecting them. Some wolves kill for wifom. Some wolves kill to hunt power roles. But the way I see it, every wolf needs to kill what they can’t mislynch, undermine or fool and Karl had already proved himself that kind of player.

    Regardless of the reason he got shot, we should take his reads into consideration. He was (is) town and at least one of his reads was on point.
  13. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Yeah, no, not even close. John wouldn’t have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1444)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1434)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1432)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1391)
    I think lynching dt is the only viable play here tbh, everyone else is villagery, to some extent, and it would clear up a lot of things about d1, potentially even end the game
    holy $#@! i just got cancer

    not because this is a $#@!ty post (which it is)

    because it's just a pure lie that doesn't make sense

    is vigg/el actually wolf? yikes
    He lied about John leading the Chemist wagon. Makes you look a lot better.
    Eh if I said lead it was over the top, but he was more instrumental than phighter, in addition to being generally villagery.
    Yeah, no, not even close. John wouldn’t have voted Chemist at EOD if Phighter hasn’t called him out and the moment he saw Phighter wasn’t pushing the Chemist wagon the first time, he hopped right off. He said the Chemist lynch felt wrong. He voted players he put above Chemist on his rainbow continuously.

    Phighter pushed against the Step lynch, which helped the lynch fall on Chemist. He never defended Chemist. He bullied John into voting Chemist and voted Chemist himself at the last moment. Phighter didn’t lead the Chemist lynch like he tells himself but he did a LOT more to make it happen than John. This is because John didn’t want it to happen.
  14. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Ha. There we go. 100% unsurprised. Your last...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1461)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1455)
    Karl was the towniest player by consensus and pushed the Chemist lynch after that. Some wolves kill player suspecting them. Some wolves kill for wifom. Some wolves kill to hunt power roles. But the way I see it, every wolf needs to kill what they can’t mislynch, undermine or fool and Karl had already proved himself that kind of player.

    Regardless of the reason he got shot, we should take his reads into consideration. He was (is) town and at least one of his reads was on point.
    The bolded did not happen. At all.

    As a matter of fact, he pushed you all day. He only changed to Chemist with a few minutes to go in the Day because he didn't want to lynch Stepi.

    I'm having trouble believing you are mis-remembering a guy that was screaming for your blood the entirety of Day 1.

    You know, my only defense of you has been "twtbaw" and I can only carry that so far until it becomes, "nmaaw"

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    Ha. There we go. 100% unsurprised. Your last several votes have been telegraphing this play, looking for an excuse to suspect me. Pretty transparent. 😘

    I never said Karl didn’t push me. He did and I townread him still, as did lots of people.

    But you can’t say Karl’s EOD didn’t help Chemist get lynched, which would cause him to be even more townread.
  15. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Nice try, wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#512)
    ##Unvote Jackofhearts2005

    Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#528)
    ##Vote Chemist1422

    Better than Step wagon. He should still be vigged, but his lynch tells us nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#544)
    Chemist or Panini are the way to go today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#548)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#544)
    Chemist or Panini are the way to go today.
    I could go Chemist, Panini's off the table.
    Then let's work together if you're town and flip Chemist.

    I don't want to fight you on El and wind up having to flip Jack.
    Nice try, wolf.
  16. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Because John never wanted Chemist lynched and...

    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1471)
    how is yogasloth not a villager jack just look at his posts????
    Because John never wanted Chemist lynched and because he’s now lying about Karl’s reads to try to justify a vote for me. Karl’s last posts referencing me say he doesn’t want to lynch me and that an action I took looked townie.

    Yog doesn’t believe Karl got shot because he scumread me because in the end, he didn’t.
  17. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed No, but the timing helped get Chemist lynched and...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1469)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#512)
    ##Unvote Jackofhearts2005

    Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#528)
    ##Vote Chemist1422

    Better than Step wagon. He should still be vigged, but his lynch tells us nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#544)
    Chemist or Panini are the way to go today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#548)
    I could go Chemist, Panini's off the table.
    Then let's work together if you're town and flip Chemist.

    I don't want to fight you on El and wind up having to flip Jack.
    Nice try, wolf.
    None of these things are "pushing" a Chemist lynch. In fact, it's so hedgy as to be wolfy. He's telling you he's being forced to vote his third choice. He flipped Town, so obviously it was true, but that's an eeeeeeeasy wolf play to justify stringing together mis-lynches

    It's friggin wolf 101
    No, but the timing helped get Chemist lynched and he’s clearly no longer scum reading me.

    Your excuse for voting for me is that I said Karl pushed to lynch Chemist when he was actually pushing to lynch me.

    Well here’s Karl at end of day voting Chemist and saying he doesn’t want to lynch me so....what are you even talking about?
  18. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed I’m not self preserving against DT. He’s got no...

    I’m not self preserving against DT. He’s got no reason to back off me if he’s a wolf and he doesn’t have a Phighter shaped weight around his leg. I’ll self preserve against Panini if it comes to it but I’m hoping she doesn’t make me.
  19. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed There’s always a choice. 🧐 I’m taking a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1501)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1499)
    I’m not self preserving against DT. He’s got no reason to back off me if he’s a wolf and he doesn’t have a Phighter shaped weight around his leg. I’ll self preserve against Panini if it comes to it but I’m hoping she doesn’t make me.
    Like if you think there's a chance dt is a wolf it's literally playing against your win con to not vote to self preserve, considering you know he isn't one of the PRs.

    So yeah you don't really have a choice
    There’s always a choice. 🧐 I’m taking a calculated risk. Maybe that risk is that DT and Phighter can win the game more times than Jack and Phighter or than DT is bad.
  20. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed I do what I want.

    I do what I want.
  21. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed I’m not throwing. Why don’t you worry less about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1513)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1510)
    I do what I want.
    If I smoke meth and Rob a bank with a toy gun because I want to, its still against the rules you know.
    I’m not throwing. Why don’t you worry less about my account or more about finding scum?
  22. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed He’s basically mechanically clear anyway. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1514)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1513)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1510)
    I do what I want.
    If I smoke meth and Rob a bank with a toy gun because I want to, its still against the rules you know.
    I’m not throwing. Why don’t you worry less about my account or more about finding scum?
    I can do both. I'm just giving you an advice.

    What do you think I should look at? And please don't say phighter I did thst already.
    He’s basically mechanically clear anyway.

    Panini. If I’m wrong about a scum read, she’s probably a baddie.
  23. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed And to be clear, you think I almost got lynched...

    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#1521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1438)
    @WaywardSon

    Come vote Yog. The John case hasn’t changed and it’s still awesome.

    @Panini

    You will totes have a chance to vote me tomorrow. Phighter will ensure it. Believe in your John case. And that I didn’t push to mislynch you (or WWS) when it was in style. Even stood up for Sherlock as towniest member of my POE when he had “mislynch” stamped on his forehead and only voted to self preserve. Look at me. There’s no agenda. Wolves need X mislynches to win and I’m vetoing easy mislynches. This is not complicated. Vote your case. John never wanted Chemist dead.
    I'm not flinching on this anymore. This is gonna sound really sad but you've been the only person to back me up and I wish I could say it's because you know I'm town but that would be incredibly naive. I'm literally like, right above your scumleans in P#338 and then suddenly you start thinking I'm town right when I begin to take a ton of heat and that never goes away, even when my EOD1 is $#@!, you give me the benefit of the doubt but not JC. I think it's more likely you're trying to take advantage of my position than coming to the conclusion I'm town.
    And to be clear, you think I almost got lynched D1 and then shot a person who townread me, then almost got lynched D2 and shot a person who townread me? Think about it. My strategy is ass if I’m a wolf.

    Maybe you just look townier than John. You faltered once. He faltered a bunch. It’s not that complicated.
  24. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Yeah. And also Amber and Anni but I was...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1524)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1519)
    He’s basically mechanically clear anyway.

    Panini. If I’m wrong about a scum read, she’s probably a baddie.
    Who's mechanically clear? Phighter?
    Yeah.

    And also Amber and Anni but I was talking about Phighter.
  25. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Unchanged. It’s still John/El.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1535)
    jack what do you think about viggo
    Unchanged. It’s still John/El.
  26. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed If you say so but your tail is showing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#548)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#544)
    Chemist or Panini are the way to go today.
    I could go Chemist, Panini's off the table.
    Then let's work together if you're town and flip Chemist.

    I don't want to fight you on El and wind up having to flip Jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#576)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#570)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#553)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#547)
    not at all
    duk3 are you still most sold on jack being a wolf?
    No I liked the people voting him. His unvote was towny imo.
    /agree
    Karl pulled his vote off you with fifteen minutes to go in Day 1 because your wagon wasn't viable

    That's a pretty far cry from saying he town read you
    If you say so but your tail is showing.
  27. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Whichever one you want to be second. 🙄

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1541)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1539)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1535)
    jack what do you think about viggo
    Unchanged. It’s still John/El.
    who is the second wolf
    Whichever one you want to be second. 🙄
  28. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Viggorous But if Panini or Phighter don’t...

    ##Vote Viggorous

    But if Panini or Phighter don’t straighten up and nobody else shows up, it doesn’t matter which wolf has a 2 vote train.
  29. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed He was still the most consensus town player. Or...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#1559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1553)

    If you say so but your tail is showing.
    Those still aren't town reads, but fine, whatever floats your boat

    So my parter is Viggo right

    So tell me again why Karl was shot at by someone not named you? When his wolf reads were you/Phi/Panini, and none of those were John/El - which is your exact scum team?
    He was still the most consensus town player. Or maybe if you make up reads for other players, you can justify whatever.
  30. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Well stop it. DT is town.

    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1563)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1486)
    I change my mind

    I dont think you believe this

    Is no scum case
    i literally do
    Well stop it. DT is town.
  31. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed ISO Karl and Duk. Both ended with a townread on...

    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1531)
    And to be clear, you think I almost got lynched D1 and then shot a person who townread me, then almost got lynched D2 and shot a person who townread me? Think about it. My strategy is ass if I’m a wolf.
    can someone who isn't jack just tell me if i can trust this or not
    ISO Karl and Duk. Both ended with a townread on me or at least not wanting me lynched.
  32. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed It’s quoted right up above. Don’t hide behind...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1586)
    Quote Originally Posted by annulus (#1582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1531)
    And to be clear, you think I almost got lynched D1 and then shot a person who townread me, then almost got lynched D2 and shot a person who townread me? Think about it. My strategy is ass if I’m a wolf.
    can someone who isn't jack just tell me if i can trust this or not
    It doesn't really make sense iyam. Wolves kill different people for different reasons, and from what Yog is saying Karl was reading him w, not v
    It’s quoted right up above.

    Don’t hide behind “Yog says.” You read it and explain how that’s a scumread when he doesn’t want me lynched.
  33. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Panini 🙁

    ##Vote Panini 🙁
  34. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Self pres and if I’m wrong it’s panini as second...

    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#1601)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1592)
    ##Vote Panini 🙁
    So it seems you changed your opinion from being sure it was me/Yog, why?
    Self pres and if I’m wrong it’s panini as second wolf.
  35. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed :facepalm: Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me...



    Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me fooled.

    Phighter, maybe try to stop tunneling if your entire world is based on one read. I told you John/Yog was a wolf and you refused to even consider it until I was dead.
  36. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Literally two player did this. A late game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#2010)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2007)
    yogsloth totally got me with that VT claim post. I would NEVER have gotten him.

    Masterful game you guys pulled of letting the village lead itself to death.
    Hi


    Also though for real

    What was with everyone $#@!ting on me for sussing you all day and voting you to end d1??
    Literally two player did this. A late game replacement and a wolf. You deathtunneled the guy who townread you since D1.
  37. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed Yeah, you thought my opening sucked so you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2021)


    Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me fooled.

    Phighter, maybe try to stop tunneling if your entire world is based on one read. I told you John/Yog was a wolf and you refused to even consider it until I was dead.
    Thought your opening sucked and your post when yog subbed in about him being a wolf and you having to convince a wolf was just wolf theatre :/
    Yeah, you thought my opening sucked so you deathtunneled me for daaaaaaays and never once tried to re-evaluate my slot. Then I died and you shrugged when I was giving you a wolf. Even my town flip couldn’t convince you that you were on the wrong path. Super frustrating to watch.
  38. Replies
    2,074
    Views
    15,986

    Completed You can't say I didn't try to reevaluate El,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Efrafa (#2062)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#2021)


    Gg, wolves, esp WWS, who has me fooled.

    Phighter, maybe try to stop tunneling if your entire world is based on one read. I told you John/Yog was a wolf and you refused to even consider it until I was dead.
    Thought your opening sucked and your post when yog subbed in about him being a wolf and you having to convince a wolf was just wolf theatre :/
    Yeah, you thought my opening sucked so you deathtunneled me for daaaaaaays.......Super frustrating to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#70)
    El has posted 14 times and I don’t townread him, ergo he is a wolf. Sports sports sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#104)
    ##Vote El-ahrairah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#193)
    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?
    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.
    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panini (#226)
    So, you damn me for making back-trackable posts before I've even backtracked on them? Wouldn't it be more prudent to wait and see if I'm gonna backtrack before I actually do it?

    And do you, as a player, find players "back-tracking" to be a wolfie thing?

    I don't.

    How and why they backtrack, maybe. But simply changing one's mind is not wolfy. In fact, it's a necessary part of sorting slots.

    lolno

    Anyhoo, for now I'm "backtracking" on annulus because he's been more town, and sticking with Jack, because he's been more wolf.


    Some catch-up!

    Lol okay, I see your point and I'm sorry if it came across as harsh. (Personally I prefer APA).

    What I meant was that they felt bland when in context with the rest of your posts - it didn't really cut through as content to me when you've already made like 30 something posts. Can I trouble you for your thoughts on Sherlock? No reference style needed?

    Sherlock's pretty townie RN. Wolves gimmicking is stupid, and I like his tone.

    Dear Mr. @El-ahrairah,

    The VTC regrets to inform you that you have expended more than 60% (31/50) of today's post quota. You only have 19 posts remaining for the remaining 24 hours in day 1, after which your posting privileges will be revoked.

    Please be mindful of our post quota, and remember: a vote naked is a post wasted!

    Kind regards,
    annulus,
    Village Townblock Commission Chairman

    Dear a,

    I am conflicted to report that I will be extremely busy at work today, and will therefore probably not be able to utilise all of my remaining post. Please rest assured that any outstanding posts will be humourous gifs before I go to bed, if that is the case.

    Regards,
    El

    forgot this. So what the hell is happening right here?

    You randed wolf, that's what's happening.

    Hello Friends.

    I'll be catching up shortly.

    Hello ^__^

    I agree with John and Karl on Holmes. I don’t remember their opinions, just their play acting. It’s counterproductive. Dislike Duk’s characterization of this as a “push.” Its light shade or distancing but it’s clearly not a real push since Holmes can deflate it immediately by just not playacting.

    I disagree with the assertions that Phighter has unreal or $#@! thought process. I think those are certainly real thoughts.

    Duk, I assume you’ll find exactly why I scumread Egix on your own as I spelled it out earlier.

    Also, why are people not voting El?

    Because I'm town, bro.

    Also, a question for you.

    You said this, to Egix:




    But I don’t know you yet and I think El May be bad and it’s start of day. I got my eye on you but I’m not out to string you up yet.



    This reads as if scum-reading me and scum-reading Egix are mutually exclusive. Why do you preclude suspicion of Egix just because you have suspicion of me? Are there any other players you are unwilling to explore the alignment of earlier while I am around to be your tunnelly push today?

    And also:

    Phighter got mislynched last light game by saying El was scum because he didn’t get Phighter to townread him within like 5 posts. Consensus was that this was not a real thought. Phighter was lynched and flipped town.

    El spent the rest of the game playing very passively and was in fact scum. When I played with town El in another game, he was universally townread and was a leader.

    Hence my vote on passive El and believing Phighter with weird suspicions is not making $#@! up.

    Do you really think I'm being passive? If that's the case, I've been posting wrong.

    HI JACK, I'M IN YOUR FACE, IS THIS BETTER? ^__^


    You think Phigher posting a POE when there were 4 zero posters and saying that it wins the game is a real thought process? I don't think Eqix is scum so you scumreading him isn't a positive thing.

    It's the sort of read I could see town!Phighter making. There have been a lot of games recently in which there's a zero-poster wolf in the early stages. I don't necessarily agree with his groupings but I don't think it's a post that always comes from scum.

    Good thaw post.

    Agreed!

    ##Unvote Chemist1422

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005


    They aren’t mutually exclusive. Voting you is and there’s nothing that particularly ties the two of you together. So I’m choosing to go after my bigger scum read. Also, I don’t know Egrowlithe so I’m waiting to see how things go.

    If you’re asking for townreads, Phighter, Karl, John. If you’re asking for people I’m not going to push hard because I don’t have a feel for them yet, Panini and Chemist fall into this category. Annu to an extent. That second group should fade away after a phase or so and become acceptable targets. Maybe sooner if I see them get their footing. If you’re just being sarcastic well, bleh.

    Yes. Lol but no. That’s the same kind of jokey nonhunting I’m looking at you for to begin with.

    Thanks for agreeing with me on Phighter, at least as far as him saying that not being wolfy.

    Cute. Except I don’t think you think I’m scum. Do you think you can get me lynched? 🤔 What are you doing, El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#243)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#240)
    Actually I didn’t really want to take my vote off of Egix yet
    Why?

    And why don’t you vote El?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#254)
    Ninja. Wall* anyway lel.

    Uhmmm ok. I’d expect you to say you’d change it up given the sizable similarities to dec light.

    Saying this is

    It

    Makes me a doubter I guess. I feel like town you sits back and says you’d change it.
    FoS.

    El is incapable of changing his meta.

    (Hi El)
    El literally won the last light game by changing up his meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#296)
    Hi Karl ^__^
    You are such a wolf it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl (#310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#281)
    If you wanna make the argument that El is a great townie and shouldn’t be lynched D1, I’d buy that from anyone but the guy who scumread El 5 posts into the Dec light game.

    What is different here?

    The “why is nobody else voting El” is $#@!ing rhetorical and should be read as “You
    should be voting El.”
    Thanks, but I don't take voting advice from wolves.
    But maybe I’m trying to bus El for cred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#332)
    You can't just lump this post in and then not explain why
    Like why are you seemingly just living this game to discredit everything I do and say

    are you scared of me dunking on you

    (also I just wanted to make Duk scroll one more time because I'm that kind of asshole lol)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#338)
    That was mean of you.

    Btw, Duk, Anni, WWS all both moving up imo. I like Anni’s tmi accusation surrounding himself. Like a townie worried about being buddies, not a wolf looking to mislynch me. Duk just generally looking better. I know that’s vague. Deal with it. WWS feels like Dec LG WWS. Not scared but slightly pessimistic and tentative (scared and tentative are different things). John moving down a bit for potential buddying (re-evaluation, not recent posts. Might as well do a full rainbow while I’m posting.


    Karl
    Phighter
    Anni <-here be TLs
    WWS
    John
    Duk
    Step <-here be null
    Sherlock
    Chemist
    Panini
    Growlithe <-here be SL(s)
    El <-here be SR(s)
    You literally want to kill my top town read and somebody I think is more than likely town. Csn you elaborate in a concise manner on your Growlithe and el read?


    P.S I love that were all referring to that as growlithe.
    That’s a shame.

    El is essentially $#@!ing around way too much when I’m used to him being a town leader who cares almost to the point of panic but being a cool headed wolf who dgaf. He’s blowing posts like he doesn’t care to use them productively but rather to seem like a loose townie. He says I’m his biggest scumread but he hasn’t actually said why he thinks this, even when asked point blank. Everyone else expressing suspicion for me has (good or bad) reasons. Not so with El. It’s pure omgus and hoping I bury myself. WWS, El and I made it to lylo last game. WWS sees town me. El should. I don’t believe he actually scumreads me even a little bit. I’d probably bet the whole game right now that El is scum.

    Growlithe is significantly less scummy than El. I didn’t like his big “um” post, especially followed by a vote for me several hours later. Leading from the sidelines indeed. This is somewhat offset by several players I think are town thinking Growlithe is town.

    Why do you think these players are town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#391)
    Why does El ask me what I’m going to do if he flips mafia?

    How is that a townie mindset @Duk3star ?

    How does that post never come from mafia? If you’re town and convinced El is town, make me see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#934)
    El waffling over my Chemist vote is like word for word him waffling over why I didn’t hammer him in Dec Lite.

    “Townread me you wolf you.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#986)
    How the hell did Sherlock get 44 posts and I remember nothing but role playing? That’s a good lynch spot.

    El should be townreading me a bunch. I got good town feelings from his AtE and he’s made a few good posts today but the initial case is solid. Maybe vote there.

    Never lynch: Anni, Phighter, KarlAmb, WWS, Duk. Probably not SteppingThomas.

    Egix actually feels quite town today. Probably above DT even.

    Panini has been playing but nothing sticks out. Rabbit says she can only be wolf with me, which is the kinda thing he’d say if she was actually wolves with him.

    JohnCartRE has been going after the perceived easy mislynch Jack (ha!) and John’s eod was pretty yuck.

    Poe: JC/RE, El, Panini, Sherlock.

    Sherlock is probably the towniest cause he’s not playing to mislynch or coast. Townie can hope to purity clear. Scum doing this will be caught. He’s also not tied to Chemist like RE and not tied to another suspect like Panini/El.

    Let’s ##Vote El-ahrairah and I’ll ISO the others in a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1026)
    Panini focuses on El as scum most of the first half of the day, eventually (not initially) voting for him as shown above. She also weighs in on me, saying I look town. This could be an early tipping vote and other than her, that train is pure as snow. It makes more sense from Panini’s perspective to be town. El goes after her for a bit but never actually votes here, which from El’s perspective, could make them aligned or unaligned. El will fight his buddies but only when it doesn’t matter.

    Panini votes Step along with Sherlock (who she talked about scumreading) as a counter to the El/Jack wagons. Looks like this happened after I took off my vote and said El was probably town and right before I placed my Jesus vote on Step. I would later remove my vote and Chemist would add his.

    Panini is then absent for the rest of the day until saying at the very end between the John/Phighter votes that she’s fine with a Chemist lynch. Claims to attempt to vote Chemist but didn’t beat the buzzer.

    Overall, Panini’s D1 is not so bad. It’s the EOD behavior that is odd, sharing lynch trains with their suspects.

    I don’t think Panini is scum with El. Possibly scum with John/RE and both hoped to hold out for a Step/DT mislynch and then both swapped back (Panini missing the deadline) to bus in the end.

    Hard to say if this is a scum player but there’s alignment and antialignment with the rest of the poe so that’s nice. Would probably lynch El or RE first and let those flips inform my Panini read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1071)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1065)
    EL GOES TO BED!

    Okay, bed time. Not gonna do a grand ol' legacy post because I'm super tired. Some rambles/reads.

    Towniest

    DoubtingThomas <- generally townie
    Phighter <- generally townie
    annulus <- here by virtue of un-CC claim
    Amberiat <- was Karl, needs to post more, fast


    WaywardSon <- ate accepted
    Sherlock Holmes/RE1031 <- tied
    Duk3star <- slow to answer my Q moved him down

    Panini <- pure null

    Egix96/Jackofhearts2005 <- tied


    Wolfiest

    I'm expecting annulus to not waste another Track on a town-consensus player like Phighter.

    Also, somebody please badger Duk3 into answering that question I've asked him Re: Panini. Make him answer before EoD.

    Voting Jack as the best counter to the Wayward wagon, but if folks who are around at EoD want to make Egix dance the grim fandago, you can consider my vote there in spirit, if not in... well... actual vote.

    ##Vote Jackofhearts2005
    You’re such a wolf and I should have buried you yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1079)
    80% of my El read is like “He should know better.”


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#1236)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#1234)
    @Jackofhearts2005

    RN I'm at either you/Panini or Panini/Egix

    If you're town, help me see it.
    No.
    John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...”
    You can't say I didn't try to reevaluate El, though. He would have been lynched D1 if I hadn't.
Results 151 to 188 of 188
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Pirate Baker

The Pirate Baker may each night target another living player and bake a piece of bread formed after their ability. This action will also roleblock the targeted player and prevent them from using their night action. On the following night, the Pirate Baker may pass their bread to another player, which will allow that person to use the ability that the bread was formed after. The Pirate Baker cannot use their own bread.