Search:

Type: Posts; User: TheGoldenTyranno

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Yeah at the end we basically knew everything and...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1352)
    Wolves played kinda perfect tbh.
    Yeah at the end we basically knew everything and held all the cards
  2. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Hey dude I think u need to reload the thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#1322)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#1252)
    I'm very sceptical about IAWY's roleclaim but operating on the assumption I'm dead wrong about him, I agree with the proposed Dyson/Bianca plan of bombing one and then chopping the other if need be.

    I had Bianca as scum leaning and Dyson as neutral on D1, but I tend to believe bianca's posts here as genuine and Dyson has been absent so far after some initial posting. That bianca is inconsistent in providing reasons for RBing IAWY is being exaggerated by pressure imo. Just a tough 50/50 between these two now.

    I actually like what IAWY pointed out here: 1030.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#1253)
    My current reads.

    Town:
    Hollowkatt
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Inawordyes
    TGT something feels off D2, need to do an ISO on this one again

    Scum:
    One of Dyson or bianca, tbh I don't trust either of them

    GTH I'd pick TGT over IAWY for scum now assuming we aren't finished after finding 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#1254)
    I need to give someone the benefit of the doubt between bianca and Dyson and it's going to be bianca.

    ##Vote Dyson sphere
    I read these posts over and over and over and keep coming to the thought that Iron_Dwarf doesn't actually realize that we've determined 100% that there is a liar between Bianca/Dyson with regards to their night actions. The claims are mutually exclusive.

    Bianca said she JK IAWY. Dyson said Bianca didn't move. These claimed results cannot coexist with each other.

    Irons posts here read like he thinks he needs to make a read between the two of them.
    If IAWY blows up Dyson and Dyson is a wolf Bianca is lock town. If IAWY blows up Dyson and Dyson is town Bianca is a lock wolf.
    What do you mean? I know that they made mutually exclusive claims and that this means that if one is scum, the other is town.

    Doesn't mean I know for sure which one of them is scum.
    Hey dude I think u need to reload the thread @Iron_Dwarf something rather important happened.
  3. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed biancasbotique

    ##Vote biancasbotique
  4. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed The perspective ur putting on is just wack to me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson sphere (#1288)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1287)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson sphere (#1284)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1267)
    Dependent/Self-resolving

    Dyson/Bianca - these two have both claimed mutually-exclusive actions that indicate that one is straight-up lying (Dyson claimed Motiom Detector and targeting Bianca N1 with no movement, which means Bianca couldn’t have acted last night at all as claimed; whereas Bianca claims Universal Backup that auto-inherited Laurentus’ role going into the night and targeting me with a JK, which means that Dyson couldn’t have acted on Bianca as claimed). This dichotomy is so strong here that there is no way both can be town, and one is lock-town and the other lock-mafia. If they are by some disaster both town, I absolve myself of all blame for the way they’ve managed to completely bungle their claims here

    If Dyson flips town, the day plays out with an expected Bianca chop, and then the F3 is extremely obvious to me. If Dyson flips mafia, not as much, and that’s gonna come down to you guys making the right call, otherwise game just ends today. However, Bianca is lock-clear in that case, so you’re still narrowing it down to 1/4 for the second mafia
    Alright, it took me a while to read all the new posts I missed.

    OK, this is also what I understood from the previous pages.

    Now I'm wondering, why did Bianca really point out this contradiction of our claims, if she actually was wolf? I mean, everybody in the thread is in total agreement that even if I am scum, then lynch me - however, if I flip town, then that automatically makes Bianca suspicious, so she would be the next target for lynching.

    So, assuming that Bianca is wolf, why did she antagonise me that much, which puts herself in this predicament, obviously?

    I'm not even disagreeing with the situation. From your point of view, I get it, one of us has to be wolf. But I just don't understand why she started that whole thing if she was in fact wolf.

    Doesn't make sense to me.

    So, the only solution is that she is actually town and there are other factors involved which manipulated my night action result message.

    Or, perhaps Bianca really is that brazen. That would be awesome actually. 👌 lol.
    Is this a last min attempt to try and get us to back out of resolving them?
    Nah, I agree that you should resolve Bianca/me. I'm just playing along to make an honest effort as town, because I haven't posted in a while. But I actually stand by that. I wanted to get 8 hours of sleep, then I needed an hour to get ready for work and then had an 8 hour shift and then got home and it took me a while to read all the posts. I feel I have the right to be offline for that amount of time.

    Anyway, when I'm lynched you guys are gonna be angry with me when I'm town for thinking I didn't try hard enough and didn't help town enough, so that's why I shared my thoughts about that whole Bianca/myself thing.

    Also I'm trying to do some more reads, but it will take a while. I'm a slow reader.
    The perspective ur putting on is just wack to me. Why aren't u cross-voting Bianca?
  5. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Is this a last min attempt to try and get us to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson sphere (#1284)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1267)
    Dependent/Self-resolving

    Dyson/Bianca - these two have both claimed mutually-exclusive actions that indicate that one is straight-up lying (Dyson claimed Motiom Detector and targeting Bianca N1 with no movement, which means Bianca couldn’t have acted last night at all as claimed; whereas Bianca claims Universal Backup that auto-inherited Laurentus’ role going into the night and targeting me with a JK, which means that Dyson couldn’t have acted on Bianca as claimed). This dichotomy is so strong here that there is no way both can be town, and one is lock-town and the other lock-mafia. If they are by some disaster both town, I absolve myself of all blame for the way they’ve managed to completely bungle their claims here

    If Dyson flips town, the day plays out with an expected Bianca chop, and then the F3 is extremely obvious to me. If Dyson flips mafia, not as much, and that’s gonna come down to you guys making the right call, otherwise game just ends today. However, Bianca is lock-clear in that case, so you’re still narrowing it down to 1/4 for the second mafia
    Alright, it took me a while to read all the new posts I missed.

    OK, this is also what I understood from the previous pages.

    Now I'm wondering, why did Bianca really point out this contradiction of our claims, if she actually was wolf? I mean, everybody in the thread is in total agreement that even if I am scum, then lynch me - however, if I flip town, then that automatically makes Bianca suspicious, so she would be the next target for lynching.

    So, assuming that Bianca is wolf, why did she antagonise me that much, which puts herself in this predicament, obviously?

    I'm not even disagreeing with the situation. From your point of view, I get it, one of us has to be wolf. But I just don't understand why she started that whole thing if she was in fact wolf.

    Doesn't make sense to me.

    So, the only solution is that she is actually town and there are other factors involved which manipulated my night action result message.

    Or, perhaps Bianca really is that brazen. That would be awesome actually. 👌 lol.
    Is this a last min attempt to try and get us to back out of resolving them?
  6. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I'm gonna keep this tab open and refreshed while...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1276)
    TGT, have you caught up and read everything that’s happened today, or are you just skipping the entire day to focus on the now?

    Because I highly suggest you don’t do that, if that’s what you did
    I'm gonna keep this tab open and refreshed while I backread.
  7. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Okay excellent. This means we kill a mafia 100%...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1274)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1268)
    You’re good, anything that allows me to keep stalling but the longer it takes for me to pull the trigger, the less time there is to adjust to the post-trigger world, so if Dyson is Mafia he could easily just not post which would hold me off if I keep waiting for him to show up
    Okay critical clarification. @Inawordyes if u pop off ur power it does or doesn't end the day phase?
    It doesn’t, basically I and the person I target die straight away, but it doesn’t end the day early.

    It’s effectively a kamikaze day vig
    Okay excellent. This means we kill a mafia 100% of the time today.
  8. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Post some useless banter then dip. Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#1262)
    Morning, not too tired for scumhunting I hope?
    Post some useless banter then dip. Nice
  9. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Dyson sphere at this point in time u are a dead...

    @Dyson sphere at this point in time u are a dead man who's frankly not even walking. If ur the town in this situation u get ur $%#! back in here RIGHT NOW.
  10. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Okay critical clarification. Inawordyes if u pop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1268)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1265)
    I will be shooting Dyson, I decided to commit to that last night and Zeus and Iron both being in agreement probably should make me feel like it’s a bad idea since everybody’s agreeing, but at this point it’s better to resolve him snd leave Bianca to her fate since she at least put effort in

    That puts one mafia in Zeus/Iron/TGT/HK guaranteed. You can make the claim that it’s me, but when I blow myself up I’ll be revealed anyways so if I’m mafia I’m basically killing myself anyways so that there is no benefit and would be such an egregious game throw for my scumteam and I would never disrespect the game enough to do that here
    I understand your positioning & frustration. I think we need to flip Dyson, but, I wanna see how they respond before they say anything.
    You’re good, anything that allows me to keep stalling but the longer it takes for me to pull the trigger, the less time there is to adjust to the post-trigger world, so if Dyson is Mafia he could easily just not post which would hold me off if I keep waiting for him to show up
    Okay critical clarification. @Inawordyes if u pop off ur power it does or doesn't end the day phase?
  11. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Good morning it's active time 4 me. I don't have...

    Good morning it's active time 4 me. I don't have work today and I'm ready to rumble.
  12. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I hope ur mafia. The ONE THING mafia doesn't have...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1154)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1146)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1142)
    Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummer##Vote Dyson sphere
    TGT, why didn't you doctor laurentus last night?
    Oh $%#! it all I guess I'll let the mafia know. They $%#!ing blocked my one-shot heal.
    I literally do not believe you
    I'd have been shouting that to the high heavens opening the thread I was RB. Lets us know what we're working with, lets us know you tried, it's the townie play to make.

    Sitting on that information, letting us suspect you, not a good look
    I hope ur mafia. The ONE THING mafia doesn't have at the beginning is what we haven't claimed yet and so far we've been giving it all up.
  13. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Apparently what would have been the correct...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1151)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1146)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1142)
    Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummer##Vote Dyson sphere
    TGT, why didn't you doctor laurentus last night?
    Oh $%#! it all I guess I'll let the mafia know. They $%#!ing blocked my one-shot heal.
    Who did you target?
    Apparently what would have been the correct choice Laurentus.
  14. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I hoped I could blow it off like maybe I tried to...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1149)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1146)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1142)
    Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummer##Vote Dyson sphere
    TGT, why didn't you doctor laurentus last night?
    Oh $%#! it all I guess I'll let the mafia know. They $%#!ing blocked my one-shot heal.
    If they happened, they knew that already
    I hoped I could blow it off like maybe I tried to vig or parity cop but damn it all.
  15. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I still keep who I use my vig shot on to myself...

    I still keep who I use my vig shot on to myself though right?
  16. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Oh $%#! it all I guess I'll let the mafia know....

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#1142)
    Quote Originally Posted by biancasbotique (#1113)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson sphere (#1054)
    I targeted @biancasbotique and the action failed, which, I suppose, means that there wasn't any motion towards or from her.
    ##Vote Dyson sphere

    Dyson's a liar!

    I inherited the first town PR role who died which is Jailkeeper, and I jailed Inawordyes.
    Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummer##Vote Dyson sphere
    TGT, why didn't you doctor laurentus last night?
    Oh $%#! it all I guess I'll let the mafia know. They $%#!ing blocked my one-shot heal.
  17. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummerDyson...

    Quote Originally Posted by biancasbotique (#1113)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson sphere (#1054)
    I targeted @biancasbotique and the action failed, which, I suppose, means that there wasn't any motion towards or from her.
    ##Vote Dyson sphere

    Dyson's a liar!

    I inherited the first town PR role who died which is Jailkeeper, and I jailed Inawordyes.
    Oh my god. Did we find a baldfaced scummer##Vote Dyson sphere
  18. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Fair enough. But be really careful if ur town. Ur...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#974)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#873)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#865)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#863)
    @biancasbotique Based on the role u claimed d1 it's a reasonable assumption that ur now our one-shot JK. DO NOT claim what u DID or DIDN'T DO during the night phase. Scum only benefits from knowing if ur shot is spent so say NOTHING. Same goes for anyone else that has anything that isn't EXACTLY a red check in function.
    We have one mislunch. You are alive & JOAT.

    Whats your lunch list?
    ##Vote Iron_Dwarf and then Inawordyes(They should have bombed a ? and went boom already)
    Somehow I completely glossed over the fact that TGT posted today

    @TheGoldenTyranno why would I have bombed already? I was doing legitimate solving all day yesterday, it didn’t pan out RE: Dolby but I was putting the work in so why would I cut myself short on the first day of the game?
    Fair enough. But be really careful if ur town. Ur role can majorly backfire against town if u bomb the wrong person on the late game.
  19. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Did Bianca claim voluntary backup?

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1051)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1047)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1045)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1041)
    No. it'll require most of the thread to say yes before I do.
    no, you don't understand. It's claims time.

    You're the only unclaimed person and iawy has a bomb pointed at your head. I'd be willing to bet if I said "go ahead iawy" he'd do it. Do you think he wouldn't?

    I want as much information in the thread as I can have and I want it with as much time left as possible. Lets compromise. If we get to 24 hours left and there's no consensus I think you should claim.
    I'd be willing to, but again, I wanna see all other claims first just like yesterday.
    fair yes
    iawy sitting on a bomb.
    I targeted dyson with oracle

    unknown targets & actions:
    dyson - motion detect
    tgt - joat of some type
    bianca - backup @biancasbotique did you backup dolby last night, if not, why?
    iron - claimed VT
    zeus - no claim

    that's everyone. we need answers from dyson, tgt, and bianca. Then I'll pressure you more zeus
    Did Bianca claim voluntary backup?
  20. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Been busy but otherwise doing good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1072)
    Hey TGT, how’s it going?
    Been busy but otherwise doing good.
  21. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Sir look up Parity Cop in the wikia. It requires...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1037)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#1034)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1029)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1028)
    sure I'm game
    Right. So, he's claimed JOAT. He's claimed only reveal checks. No one got vigged.

    So he's docked himself OR his claim is false.

    There was no motion detect from Dyson sphere around the spot.

    He's a dead man walking tonight. Wolves aren't stupid enough to miss this so I don't feel like an idiot for saying it. TGT isn't stupid enough to realise we'd realise this.


    Why would village TGT doc himself. Can he even doc himself? Normally not.

    WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED. THIS IS NONSENE
    Dyson never claimed his actions, he said he got a result PM ‘without colors’ (Motion Detector just tells you if there was movement, aka that player acted or they were acted on, it doesn’t tell you alignment). He didn’t state that he acted on TGT, so at least that part of the analysis needs to be re-thought

    Can you quote TGT’s claim post? I’m
    pretty sure he did not state that his role is compulsory, so it is possible that he didn’t use any of his powers last night, as illogical and implausible as that is
    Post 652. ALSO. His claim is obviously nonsense. There's no point in having 4 shots in a 9 player game.

    ##Vote TheGoldenTyranno

    everything about this claim is impossible.

    My point about Dyson was, I would expect Dyson to use it on TGT (or at least...thats what I would do 9/10 times).
    Sir look up Parity Cop in the wikia. It requires targeting TWO players.
  22. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed YES lol that's a pseudo red check

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#878)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#877)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#875)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#874)
    If we get a green check, we should also reveal tbh.
    And... my post takes that in to consideration lol
    Oh wait lol ur right brain fart I forgot to say that lol.
    Should we reveal liars also?
    YES lol that's a pseudo red check
  23. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Oh wait lol ur right brain fart I forgot to say...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#875)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#874)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#870)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#866)
    impatient much? I just crawled out of bed. I used my oracle on dyson sphere. If I am killed their role will be revealed.
    Did u read my post? We are majorly screwing the pooch by giving up any more info
    If we get a green check, we should also reveal tbh.
    And... my post takes that in to consideration lol
    Oh wait lol ur right brain fart I forgot to say that lol.
  24. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed And... my post takes that in to consideration lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#874)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#870)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#866)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#862)
    tracker - laurentus. VALIDATED: 1 SHOT
    motion detector - Dyson Sphere
    jailkeeper - Dolby VALIDATED: ALT SHOT
    oracle - HK
    joat (doc/vig/parity cop)- TGT
    Town Backup - Bianca
    Town Suicide Bomber - IAWY
    regular town - Iron_Dwarf

    DZ no claim.


    Assuming 5-2 Village-Wolves.

    1 more mis-lunch.

    I'm looking at ##Vote Inawordyes TBH for the absence of blow up yesterday. DON'T DO IT YET TODAY THOUGH!

    @Dyson sphere ; @hollowkatt ; @TheGoldenTyranno what did you do last night?

    @biancasbotique tracker is a pretty good role why not take that eh.
    impatient much? I just crawled out of bed. I used my oracle on dyson sphere. If I am killed their role will be revealed.
    Did u read my post? We are majorly screwing the pooch by giving up any more info
    If we get a green check, we should also reveal tbh.
    And... my post takes that in to consideration lol
  25. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Iron_Dwarf and then Inawordyes(They should have...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#865)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#863)
    @biancasbotique Based on the role u claimed d1 it's a reasonable assumption that ur now our one-shot JK. DO NOT claim what u DID or DIDN'T DO during the night phase. Scum only benefits from knowing if ur shot is spent so say NOTHING. Same goes for anyone else that has anything that isn't EXACTLY a red check in function.
    We have one mislunch. You are alive & JOAT.

    Whats your lunch list?
    ##Vote Iron_Dwarf and then Inawordyes(They should have bombed a ? and went boom already)
  26. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Did u read my post? We are majorly screwing the...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#866)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#862)
    tracker - laurentus. VALIDATED: 1 SHOT
    motion detector - Dyson Sphere
    jailkeeper - Dolby VALIDATED: ALT SHOT
    oracle - HK
    joat (doc/vig/parity cop)- TGT
    Town Backup - Bianca
    Town Suicide Bomber - IAWY
    regular town - Iron_Dwarf

    DZ no claim.


    Assuming 5-2 Village-Wolves.

    1 more mis-lunch.

    I'm looking at ##Vote Inawordyes TBH for the absence of blow up yesterday. DON'T DO IT YET TODAY THOUGH!

    @Dyson sphere ; @hollowkatt ; @TheGoldenTyranno what did you do last night?

    @biancasbotique tracker is a pretty good role why not take that eh.
    impatient much? I just crawled out of bed. I used my oracle on dyson sphere. If I am killed their role will be revealed.
    Did u read my post? We are majorly screwing the pooch by giving up any more info
  27. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed biancasbotique Based on the role u claimed d1...

    @biancasbotique Based on the role u claimed d1 it's a reasonable assumption that ur now our one-shot JK. DO NOT claim what u DID or DIDN'T DO during the night phase. Scum only benefits from knowing if ur shot is spent so say NOTHING. Same goes for anyone else that has anything that isn't EXACTLY a red check in function.
  28. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Okay but in those posts explain the "specific...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#825)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#807)
    Also what in their ISO specifically pinged u
    DoctorZeus pointed out some stuff about my ISO that got me thinking. The Dolby ISO didn't turn up a clear scum for me, making IAWY's reasoning even more suspect. My main thing is that he steers the conversation into some specific tunnels that will be hard to get out of.
    Could u make a post pointing out exactly how and where they do this.
    His walls of text posts where he divides everything in major/minor for instance.
    Okay but in those posts explain the "specific tunnels that are hard to get out of". I wanna know what u think their agenda is.
  29. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Could u make a post pointing out exactly how and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    Also what in their ISO specifically pinged u
    DoctorZeus pointed out some stuff about my ISO that got me thinking. The Dolby ISO didn't turn up a clear scum for me, making IAWY's reasoning even more suspect. My main thing is that he steers the conversation into some specific tunnels that will be hard to get out of.
    Could u make a post pointing out exactly how and where they do this.
  30. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Okay. Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#814)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#808)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#806)
    Explain further on what info we get @Iron_Dwarf
    Whether he's scum or town, we'd know more about whether Dolby can be trusted imo. Same for Dyson and bianca.
    Explain how.
    I don't see IAWY bussing a team member right now if he's scum. If he's town then there might be something to his reads.
    Okay. Makes sense
  31. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed So ur seeing an agenda? And often an agenda comes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#809)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    Also what in their ISO specifically pinged u
    DoctorZeus pointed out some stuff about my ISO that got me thinking. The Dolby ISO didn't turn up a clear scum for me, making IAWY's reasoning even more suspect. My main thing is that he steers the conversation into some specific tunnels that will be hard to get out of.
    So ur seeing an agenda? And often an agenda comes from mafia. Correct?
  32. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Explain how.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#808)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#804)
    If I'd ignore feasibility I'd say IAWY. Because even if we're wrong it'd give us a lot of info.
    Explain further on what info we get @Iron_Dwarf
    Whether he's scum or town, we'd know more about whether Dolby can be trusted imo. Same for Dyson and bianca.
    Explain how.
  33. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Also what in their ISO specifically pinged u

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    Also what in their ISO specifically pinged u
  34. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Explain further on what info we get Iron_Dwarf

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#805)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#804)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    If u could pick one of ur 2 scum reads and have the wagon switched to them right now which one would u prefer?
    @Iron_Dwarf
    If I'd ignore feasibility I'd say IAWY. Because even if we're wrong it'd give us a lot of info.
    Explain further on what info we get @Iron_Dwarf
  35. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Iron_Dwarf

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    If u could pick one of ur 2 scum reads and have the wagon switched to them right now which one would u prefer?
    @Iron_Dwarf
  36. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed If u could pick one of ur 2 scum reads and have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#801)
    Can't find it in me to do a Zeus ISO right now. For now I'd put him in the town pile.

    Town:
    Laurentus
    Hollowkat
    TheGoldenTyranno
    DoctorZeus

    Neutral:
    Dyson Sphere
    Dolby (I'd rather go for someone else this day but self-preservation trumps everything for me)

    Scum:
    Bianca (due POE/inactivity)
    Inawordyes (changed my mind after my ISO)
    If u could pick one of ur 2 scum reads and have the wagon switched to them right now which one would u prefer?
  37. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Dont worry imma do my due dilligence and back...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#798)
    I can't help it that I'm so vanilla.
    Dont worry imma do my due dilligence and back read Dolby's ISO b4 EoD
  38. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Iron_Dwarf No ties. Plus literally this claim...

    ##Vote Iron_Dwarf No ties. Plus literally this claim resolves only after deatj
  39. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed so we have a One Day Zombie lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Dwarf (#741)
    @DoctorZeus: to expand on the claim, I can keep posting for 1 day after you all eliminate me.
    so we have a One Day Zombie lol
  40. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed Inawordyes screw all these pr claims. I'm gonna...

    ##Unvote Inawordyes screw all these pr claims. I'm gonna chill and watch the game.
  41. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I just want to soul read them again damn it....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#651)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#646)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#644)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#639)
    Okay hi, I has questions

    First off, are you town?
    Yes
    Sweet okay, that’s a great answer

    Second question, what is your honest read on me?
    U seem the same as in Borderlands so town. @Inawordyes
    I just want to soul read them again damn it. Also, it's so hard to not just get sucked into The World Series and ignore the thread.
  42. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed hollowkatt Any of this useful?

    @hollowkatt Any of this useful?
  43. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed C I understand about this because I've been...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#564)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#563)
    I can't see a world where IAWY is a wolf, just can't. Tonally too pure, putting in a lot of effort in making sure their thoughts re dolby and everyone else are documented, and overall doing positive "work" for the town.
    Are you sure? I heard it was all empty fluff
    C I understand about this because I've been there. A lot of what people are calling fluff is u basically defending how u play mafia and I from experience get that. U feel obligated because u don't want to be misunderstood.
  44. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed The truth is I just plain agree with their...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#431)
    I appreciate you HK, for us being on the same wavelength RE: looking for townies D1 rather than mafia. I understand somewhat where you’re coming from Zeus in being skeptical of that, but also think that thought through and consider it - if HK is Mafia, then he already knows who all the town are, it’s whoever isn’t in mafia chat with him. There’s no reason to “find town” because he doesn’t need to, which means it’s a lot more lucrative for him to take scumhunt and find reasons to push people’s names, whether today or setting up for future days

    It’s the same approach I’m taking, in that if we can form a strong “D1 towncore” (and I specify that in air quotes because a towncore on D1 is not going to be as solidified as a towncore later with no flips or info yet) and kind of corral the voting options into pool of players who aren’t as strongly town, it limits the mafia’s options and control over the game longterm, because not only will we more likely to hit on Mafia, but the alternative is that we hit a townie who is not going to help us solve the game, and while it is going to be unfortunate if we can’t find them before then and they get mischopped, if it comes to it then D1 is the day to do it, when we can definitely afford a mischop, than say on D3, where with no successful power interventions and mischop, at worst case we go from 7-2 to 3-2 and that same player going then is the game-ending vote.

    Mafia will want to keep those players around specifically to use them as mischops, and while the goal is to find mafia, if we do end up with a mischop, being able to ensure that it’s a scapegoat townie now, on D1, means the mafia cannot make them a scapegoat later when it is going to hurt a lot more. And again, if you’re not stepping up, then way more likely to be Mafia anyways, so it’s not like we’re specifically seeking out mischops here, just giving ourselves the best fighting chance we can to hit right or else not hit terrible if wrong
    The truth is I just plain agree with their approach to playing town and so my instinct is to sync with them.
  45. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed THIS now that I'm reevaling the ISO I have...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#425)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#424)
    ##Vote biancasbotique

    I think I actually do want to push here right now, since she’s the only person who really hasn’t given anything of substance (besides the above bug that’s indirectly and not active contributions), asking for more via voting pressure isn’t unreasonable if it at least gets everybody’s voices heard today
    Last thing we need is to go into D2 and still not know who Bianca is and then chop her for that reason and it turns out she was a townie and we could’ve avoided this if we pushed in her D1 to speak up so we had a sense of where she stands in the game. I’m not a fan of leaving unknowns
    THIS now that I'm reevaling the ISO I have something to say about. Solving question marks b4 they become unnessary miselims is always a townie perspective.
  46. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed I don't really have a concrete explanation for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#414)
    Guillo's Tactics: CFC Edition (Micro) Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 hollowkatt Laurentus (61), DoctorZeus (89)
    1 Inawordyes Dolby (15)
    1 DoctorZeus hollowkatt (50)
    5 Not voting biancasbotique (8), Dyson sphere (18), Iron_Dwarf (9), Inawordyes (71), TheGoldenTyranno (55)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, October 27th, 2021. There are 1635339660000 remaining.
    On the face of it, I feel like the game can be divided into majors and minors and there’s a Mafia in each group:

    Majors (>50 posts):
    Zeus, Iawy, Laurentus, TGT, HK

    Minors (<50 posts):
    Dyson, Dolby, Iron, Bianca

    Yes, this is a semi-postcount read, but I am pretty sure that both mafia are not on the active players.

    Of both categories, at this very moment, I am inclined to think that (discounting myself because objective) the towniest “major” is TGT, and that’s partially my strong toanread, but also the fact that three separate people have thrown out the same townread now, for the same exact string of posts (myself, HK, Zeus in that order, and specifically for his progression on voting for and then backing off his vote on me over the “nothing matters yet because it’s early D1” miscommunication). With two mafia, and three people vouching for a fourth, even from my perspective as one of those 4, it’s 2 people vouching for a third so there is at least one genuine townread in there besides my own coming from either HK or Zeus. Maybe both are mafia and pocketing TGT and myself by sheeping my read since I was the first to give it, but I’m inclined to trust for now, and the fact that multiple people saw the same thing I did strengthens my opinion that it’s the correct read of that situation and of TGT as a whole.

    I don’t even think any of the “majors” are really that scummy atm, but since I’m doing this, of all the majors, the scummiest probably would be HK, and that’s mostly due to PoE - TGT is toneread, Zeus is aggressive but everything he’s done today is consistent with the way he described his meta at the start of the game, Laurentus my brain tells me I’m unsure about for stupid reasons, but objectively Laurentus has done nothing actually scummy FMPOV and is giving good solving content, and then I’m me and I know I’m town. Which leaves HK by default, not really having done anything wrong necessarily, but still trending at the bottom of that totem pole

    In terms of the “minors”, towniest is Iron, and I stick by my earlier-stated reasonings for that. I hope he brings more to the table to today but I feel pretty good about him with what he has brought so far. I imagine most would probably expect me to throw Dyson out as rhe scummiest because the PR stuff, or Dolby because he’s voting me so OMGUS, but I actually think Bianca is the scummiest of the “minors” because Bianca is the only person so far who really hasn’t done anything at all yet. Their content was pretty much all based around being new to the site and asking for acronyms, there’s no content at all. I hope she does throw some out today, but right now I’ve got nothing, and I’m less than impressed


    The only reason I’m assuming there’s a divide this way is because I can see a lower-postcount scumteam, but I can never see a scumteam where both heads are so lowkey. There has to be someone covering for the other, or both are in the active group. I think everybody in the active group has been relatively townie so far though, so I’m more inclined to think it’s just one, which leaves the other on the remainder. Hence, “major” and “minor”
    I don't really have a concrete explanation for why but I wanted to trust them more after they expounded on this Major and Minor player theory of evaling the game. I guess it's... solvy?
  47. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed This post is solvy and low-key I trusted them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#305)
    As far as what’s actually going on though, I think Iron, for as little as he’s done, has had townie responses to people’s questions for him. I appreciate Laurentus’ catch up, he made his thought process easily visible and that’s generally a townie thing. I’m psyching myself out on him though because when he initially said that he didn’t like long posts but thought my long list was townie, my immediate reaction skimming the thread and seeing it was a joke “Oh, Laurentus is Mafia because nobody would actually townread me for my long posts especially after complaining, only half-joking”. But then it became a “haha jk, unless… 👉🏻👈🏻“ situation in my head and now my brain is fighting against fully committing to giving him a townread even though I fully acknowledge that the reason why is super stupid - which is why I’m pointing it out since it’s still mentally affecting my read on Laurentus despite me trying to move past it and still be objective.

    I think Zeus’ analysis of Laurentus’ progression is ok, but it doesn’t necessarily bring anything new to the table and could easily be faked. I think Zeus is >rand town, but I would like to see more than just focusing on Laurentus

    TGT is gut vibes town, the fact that he pushed onto me to quickly but was the first to stop and reeval and then jumped off gives me townie feelings since scum!TGT didn’t need to do that and could easily have continued harping on the misunderstanding
    This post is solvy and low-key I trusted them more following their read on me. More incoming. Sorry for delay had to fetch laptop.
  48. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed So... awkward but in here lies the rub. I use...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#691)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#690)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#689)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#686)
    pretend I've never encountered IAWY in my life and therefore don't have any meta. Sell me on why they're town
    In the past tense or right now? Because righ now I dont know.
    Past tense, since the context of what your message he responded initially was saying talked about how you had me as town pre-claims, which still qualifies
    this
    So... awkward but in here lies the rub. I use from my guts, meta, and a lot of filmsy $%#! $%#! to make town reads day 1.And then of course regardless of validty or not they will by default be dismissed and people will go their own way. This then is why Im never a town leader. And also as a result never a powerwolfer when Im and so blessed as to be able to slank away the win from town..
  49. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed In the past tense or right now? Because righ now...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#686)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#684)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#683)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#676)
    My reads are all screwed up but b4 all this claiming nonsense my best town reads where Laurentus and Inawordyes and Dyson Sphere and the whole lowpost crew give me the heepy jeepies.
    ok so lets talk about IAWY. Laurentus is basically confirmed town until he flips red or something like that by virtue of the unneeded claim yadda yadda yadda.

    Why IAWY?
    META ive played with them.I know how they roll.
    pretend I've never encountered IAWY in my life and therefore don't have any meta. Sell me on why they're town
    In the past tense or right now? Because righ now I dont know.
  50. Replies
    1,354
    Views
    9,580

    Completed That doesnf exist. Suicide Bomber is a scum role....

    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#681)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#679)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenTyranno (#655)
    Wee bit concerned @ this juncture that you're holding out. Are u having to create a fake claim? ##Vote Inawordyes
    Nope, I just value the ability for my role to create abrupt chaos
    That statement sounds... Wolfy
    Depends on your opinion of a town suicide bomber
    That doesnf exist. Suicide Bomber is a scum role. What the $%#! is this game? Has INWY gone insane or is this $%#! real?
Results 1 to 50 of 121
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Tactician

The Tactician will during pre-game be given a list of their team members and a list of roles (the number of roles will correspond to the number of players on the team). The Tactician must then freely assign the roles to their team members.