Search:

Type: Posts; User: DkKoba

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread clearly not since youve been ignoring it all eod.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6380)
    Did anyone tell Koba before the game that I was particularly vulnerable to AtE?
    clearly not since youve been ignoring it all eod.
  2. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread i resent you wont vote seven. heavily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conq (#6377)
    BELIEVE!
    i resent you wont vote seven. heavily.
  3. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread LUMI YOU TOO. after misgendering me all game...

    LUMI YOU TOO.


    after misgendering me all game maybe yo ucan do this one act of respect at least to make up for it.
  4. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread supershorty PLEASE I BEG YOU. we can discuss wisp...

    @supershorty PLEASE I BEG YOU. we can discuss wisp next day if im around! WHY DONT YOU WANT TO RESOLVE SEVEN SO BADLY

    WHY ARE PPL SO STUBBORN ABT THIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
  5. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread im so done. seven gets to coast and lolcat all...

    im so done. seven gets to coast and lolcat all day and people wanna save them for no reason. good job finale. you're really enteratining spec chat doing this i bet.
  6. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread violet isnt voting seven. lumi is voting wisp....

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6361)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6356)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6353)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6348)
    at midday? i would have said W/W. Now? Wisp has been somewhat townier and at the very least give them a chance to spew more if they are scum tomorrow while seven is clearly dedicated only to pushing me and nothing else. W/V minimum.
    If we are both still alive tomorrow, I'd like you to point out what you think Wisp has done that's towny.
    no. i will vote seven. and thats it. you get nothing tomorrow with this path. stubbornness for stubbornness.
    I'm saying if Seven goes over tonight, which right now it looks like they will???
    violet isnt voting seven. lumi is voting wisp. seven isnt selfing.

    i think you should recount.
  7. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread shorty if you want to make my in game life harder...

    shorty if you want to make my in game life harder after i explain to you whats better for me i wont make yours easier
  8. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread camping thread to vote wisp and you're all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6357)
    Where is @Seven?
    camping thread to vote wisp and you're all playing into it.
  9. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread no. i will vote seven. and thats it. you get...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6353)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6348)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6344)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6335)
    @Lumi too
    Do you think we're in W/V or W/W wagons?
    at midday? i would have said W/W. Now? Wisp has been somewhat townier and at the very least give them a chance to spew more if they are scum tomorrow while seven is clearly dedicated only to pushing me and nothing else. W/V minimum.
    If we are both still alive tomorrow, I'd like you to point out what you think Wisp has done that's towny.
    no. i will vote seven. and thats it. you get nothing tomorrow with this path. stubbornness for stubbornness.
  10. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread :eek::cryariver:

  11. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread at midday? i would have said W/W. Now? Wisp has...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6344)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6335)
    @Lumi too
    Do you think we're in W/V or W/W wagons?
    at midday? i would have said W/W. Now? Wisp has been somewhat townier and at the very least give them a chance to spew more if they are scum tomorrow while seven is clearly dedicated only to pushing me and nothing else. W/V minimum.
  12. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread ok IM NOT YOU. and youre getting hung up on...

    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6338)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6327)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6325)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6320)
    look at it from my POV:
    after wisp flips, what happens next day regardless of wisp flip?

    I have to push back against seven again.

    for a whole day.

    and I dont get to solve for any other slots.


    give wisp a chance to say their piece after the seven flip too. just please.. trust me this is better for the gamestate to resolve and I don't see why you're being stubborn ...
    You're allowed to solve more than one slot at a time.
    Its not easy to do that when you're being tunneled marmot.

    Plus I have been solving multiple slots. Its just easier to not have to write defenses constantly.
    :shrug:


    I've been pushed all game and I've still found time to work on solving more than one player a day.

    skill diff
    ok IM NOT YOU. and youre getting hung up on semantics. this is easier for me mentally ok? i didnt wanna say it. thats why.
  13. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread maybe ill retire from mafia or something

    maybe ill retire from mafia or something
  14. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Lumi too

  15. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread ^^^ Conq supershorty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6330)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6320)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6313)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6303)
    Or I can vote Wisp who I'm more sure on???
    look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven so i dont need to do this $%#! another dayphase. like if anything please do it so i dont have to deal with this another day ? like im extremly confident on seven. you have them PoEd. just please resolve them. you have the power to make sure this game doesn't go downhill right now. if im scum you just help town by making me obvious and a forced kill next day. I really really need you to consider the implications of wisp going over seven here and how next day will play out.
    look at it from my POV:
    after wisp flips, what happens next day regardless of wisp flip?

    I have to push back against seven again.

    for a whole day.

    and I dont get to solve for any other slots.


    give wisp a chance to say their piece after the seven flip too. just please.. trust me this is better for the gamestate to resolve and I don't see why you're being stubborn ...
    fwiw, I do agree with this, tbh.
    seven today has been lolcatting, as marmot put it, whereas wisp has at least tried. in a W/W world, we'll get more spew from wisp than seven, in worlds where either is town, it's still basically the same. unless something changes big time, wisp is still the exe tomorrow if we go seven today, and vice versa
    ^^^ @Conq @supershorty
  16. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread oh my $%#!ing god

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6326)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6320)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6313)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6303)
    Or I can vote Wisp who I'm more sure on???
    look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven so i dont need to do this $%#! another dayphase. like if anything please do it so i dont have to deal with this another day ? like im extremly confident on seven. you have them PoEd. just please resolve them. you have the power to make sure this game doesn't go downhill right now. if im scum you just help town by making me obvious and a forced kill next day. I really really need you to consider the implications of wisp going over seven here and how next day will play out.
    look at it from my POV:
    after wisp flips, what happens next day regardless of wisp flip?

    I have to push back against seven again.

    for a whole day.

    and I dont get to solve for any other slots.


    give wisp a chance to say their piece after the seven flip too. just please.. trust me this is better for the gamestate to resolve and I don't see why you're being stubborn ...
    You don't though. I'd actually prefer it if you didn't, if Seven doesn't go over today, because it would be a lot easier to evaluate your slot if you're still actively trying to solve other than pushing on one slot.

    oh my $%#!ing god
  17. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Its not easy to do that when you're being...

    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6325)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6320)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6313)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6303)
    Or I can vote Wisp who I'm more sure on???
    look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven so i dont need to do this $%#! another dayphase. like if anything please do it so i dont have to deal with this another day ? like im extremly confident on seven. you have them PoEd. just please resolve them. you have the power to make sure this game doesn't go downhill right now. if im scum you just help town by making me obvious and a forced kill next day. I really really need you to consider the implications of wisp going over seven here and how next day will play out.
    look at it from my POV:
    after wisp flips, what happens next day regardless of wisp flip?

    I have to push back against seven again.

    for a whole day.

    and I dont get to solve for any other slots.


    give wisp a chance to say their piece after the seven flip too. just please.. trust me this is better for the gamestate to resolve and I don't see why you're being stubborn ...
    You're allowed to solve more than one slot at a time.
    Its not easy to do that when you're being tunneled marmot.

    Plus I have been solving multiple slots. Its just easier to not have to write defenses constantly.
  18. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread please vote seven first for me ? like i explained...

    Quote Originally Posted by Conq (#6316)
    Still feeling Wolf!Wisp Wolf!Seven. It’s not a complete solve, but I think it puts us very close.

    Ace or Marmot for Wolf 3.
    please vote seven first for me ? like i explained to shorty - this really helps my POV and my sanity to not have to go through pushing seven for another 48 hours, or i justget to get nightkilled. just please ? I think wisp has shown towny moments this EOD and can be better evaluated once seven push is gone ?
  19. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread look at it from my POV: after wisp flips, what...

    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6313)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6303)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6301)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6299)
    If I die, this is my legacy.

    Towncore:

    Lumi
    Tilga
    Conq

    Probably town:
    Violet (if Seven is town, that's a good look for Violet imo)
    illario
    Ace

    POE:
    marmot (if Koba wolf, I don't think this slot ever is also a wolf, and marmot trended up for me fiscal today a fair amount)
    Seven
    Koba (I also don't think Koba and Seven are compatible for obvious reasons)
    Wisp

    My Ace read is stale so I need to look into that slot, and obviously evaluating Koba's slot is my top priority if I'm alive D4. If I'm wrong on someone in my towncore, I think it's most likely Conq, but I also think Conq is just town, so... I think it's more likely that I'm wrong on someone in my probably towns.

    illario's EOD is confusing me, tbh.
    ok so if im not compatible with seven you need to resolve the slot first!!!
    Or I can vote Wisp who I'm more sure on???
    look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven so i dont need to do this $%#! another dayphase. like if anything please do it so i dont have to deal with this another day ? like im extremly confident on seven. you have them PoEd. just please resolve them. you have the power to make sure this game doesn't go downhill right now. if im scum you just help town by making me obvious and a forced kill next day. I really really need you to consider the implications of wisp going over seven here and how next day will play out.
    look at it from my POV:
    after wisp flips, what happens next day regardless of wisp flip?

    I have to push back against seven again.

    for a whole day.

    and I dont get to solve for any other slots.


    give wisp a chance to say their piece after the seven flip too. just please.. trust me this is better for the gamestate to resolve and I don't see why you're being stubborn ...
  20. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6303)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6301)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6299)
    If I die, this is my legacy.

    Towncore:

    Lumi
    Tilga
    Conq

    Probably town:
    Violet (if Seven is town, that's a good look for Violet imo)
    illario
    Ace

    POE:
    marmot (if Koba wolf, I don't think this slot ever is also a wolf, and marmot trended up for me fiscal today a fair amount)
    Seven
    Koba (I also don't think Koba and Seven are compatible for obvious reasons)
    Wisp

    My Ace read is stale so I need to look into that slot, and obviously evaluating Koba's slot is my top priority if I'm alive D4. If I'm wrong on someone in my towncore, I think it's most likely Conq, but I also think Conq is just town, so... I think it's more likely that I'm wrong on someone in my probably towns.

    illario's EOD is confusing me, tbh.
    ok so if im not compatible with seven you need to resolve the slot first!!!
    Or I can vote Wisp who I'm more sure on???
    look. im literally BEGGING YOU to resolve seven so i dont need to do this $%#! another dayphase. like if anything please do it so i dont have to deal with this another day ? like im extremly confident on seven. you have them PoEd. just please resolve them. you have the power to make sure this game doesn't go downhill right now. if im scum you just help town by making me obvious and a forced kill next day. I really really need you to consider the implications of wisp going over seven here and how next day will play out.
  21. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread ok so if im not compatible with seven you need to...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6299)
    If I die, this is my legacy.

    Towncore:

    Lumi
    Tilga
    Conq

    Probably town:
    Violet (if Seven is town, that's a good look for Violet imo)
    illario
    Ace

    POE:
    marmot (if Koba wolf, I don't think this slot ever is also a wolf, and marmot trended up for me fiscal today a fair amount)
    Seven
    Koba (I also don't think Koba and Seven are compatible for obvious reasons)
    Wisp

    My Ace read is stale so I need to look into that slot, and obviously evaluating Koba's slot is my top priority if I'm alive D4. If I'm wrong on someone in my towncore, I think it's most likely Conq, but I also think Conq is just town, so... I think it's more likely that I'm wrong on someone in my probably towns.

    illario's EOD is confusing me, tbh.
    ok so if im not compatible with seven you need to resolve the slot first!!!
  22. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread he's doing the same thing he did d1 where he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6293)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6287)
    We're killing Seven today, not illario. Let's ease up on the trashtalk.
    I'm not really getting illario's behaviour here, in all honesty
    he's doing the same thing he did d1 where he chose the elimination that would be better for scum gamestate. intentionally don't resolve santy so I tunnel santy next day. intentionally dont resolve seven so then theres a thunderdome next day. this is intentional.
  23. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread yeah so vote wisp and dont resolve my slot good...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6285)
    I am mildly concerned that this Koba vs illario is theater

    yeah so vote wisp and dont resolve my slot good plan
  24. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Lumi Violet whichever of you is town, or both if...

    @Lumi @Violet whichever of you is town, or both if its the c ase, needs to resolve me/seven today and not let it drag on for another day. if you dont vote seven you are seriously impeding the game and I am very sure that seven flips scum here based on his play. If you think im mafia - you get me next day for free essentially because then you are left with "who the hell is mafia"
  25. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread shoulda just bussed

    shoulda just bussed
  26. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread this isnt your townplay he's right. town illario...

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6276)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6273)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6269)
    I am of no use to you if I get tunneled the moment I reconsider a single stance which is a big part of my town play because I change my mind a LOT, so if youse can’t get there on me even by now just kill me and then please reconsider ace tomorrow
    if you are town this is not the play and you know it.
    YOU HAVE LITERALLT BEEN DOING THIS TO ME ALL GAME BROSEPH
    this isnt your townplay he's right. town illario votes seven because its better for the gamestate. scum illario likes bad gamestate. youre caught.

    seeya later you had a good run bud
  27. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread ok then vote seven, easy buddy. but no - you...

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6274)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6269)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#6257)
    illario, I think you are doing well. I've been there, and I know how you feel.
    It doesn’t matter though because I’m always going to be a slot where people default into fossing or killing the moment I make a single statement people don’t agree with because apparently I should just know better. I’m human and I make mistakes like every else, I’m sick of being treated like a robot
    why is seven town?
    I . Don’t. Think. They. Are . Town.

    I don’t tr wisp either

    I have already said this
    ok then vote seven, easy buddy.

    but no - you dont wanna flip seven because it means we get the nice koba/seven thunderdome next day for free. thats better for scum.
  28. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread cmon illario whats so towny about seven why are...

    cmon illario whats so towny about seven
    why are tehy town

    dont be like seven and ignore that.
  29. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread why is seven town?

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#6257)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6254)
    Regardless of ace alignment they should probably die because the only slots they push are conq and me who are both town

    I’m fine with dying if it gives youse more info to work with and quite frankly I don’t really feel into this game, it’s far too hard to keep up with in too little time and everytime I try to reconsider something I have 3 other slots attack me for nebulous reasons
    illario, I think you are doing well. I've been there, and I know how you feel.
    It doesn’t matter though because I’m always going to be a slot where people default into fossing or killing the moment I make a single statement people don’t agree with because apparently I should just know better. I’m human and I make mistakes like every else, I’m sick of being treated like a robot
    why is seven town?
  30. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread yes. illario intentionally sat on ephemera...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6263)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6245)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6241)
    this is the most contrived bull$%#! i've ever heard you say.

    nightkill me, I dare you.solidify my legacy on you.

    violet/seven/illario.

    you're the team.

    violet won't commit to anything right now.

    i've felt off about you all game.

    you can't escape the wisp town flip tho.
    is this seven or koba??? I'm confused.
    no im talking about illario who is also powerwolfing right now to prevent seven going over and making lame excuses that dont come from town illario just like he tried to make wrt ephemera.
    ....just as a question, but ephemera was town.
    yes. illario intentionally sat on ephemera instead of resolving santy because flipping ephemera was better for scum there in the sense of reevaulation off that.
  31. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread he walked it back cuz he realized the gamestate...

    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6261)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6238)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#4658)
    ##Vote ##Vote ##Vote Seven

    we are not voting koba today, nor are we voting violet or marmot

    today is between me and seven

    this is the flip that will break the game open, any other flip sends town into a further downward spiral

    seven or me. pick a side
    @illario this is 10 minutes into Day 3.
    @illario
    he walked it back cuz he realized the gamestate is different now and he doesnt have to bus
  32. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread no im talking about illario who is also...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6245)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6241)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6235)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6213)
    You were the one who started today saying we should only vote in you/Seven.

    What changed?
    I said what. My push on seven was driven by what’s best for me. I have noted that a key problem this game is that people are playing for themselves. I am attempting to bridge that gap by voting with my towncore.
    this is the most contrived bull$%#! i've ever heard you say.

    nightkill me, I dare you.solidify my legacy on you.

    violet/seven/illario.

    you're the team.

    violet won't commit to anything right now.

    i've felt off about you all game.

    you can't escape the wisp town flip tho.
    is this seven or koba??? I'm confused.
    no im talking about illario who is also powerwolfing right now to prevent seven going over and making lame excuses that dont come from town illario just like he tried to make wrt ephemera.
  33. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread ffs stop dude .this is the issue i have when you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6239)
    If illario wants to save seven, I'll help

    ##Vote illario
    ffs stop dude .this is the issue i have when you do this. you remove pressure where we actively need pressure for your own amusement. please just realize taht this is do or die and we need to not let seven not go over

    @supershorty GIVE ME THIS. resolve the 50/50. why do you want to go into next day with another 50/50 not resolved. I am part of this! Please just resolve it.
  34. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread this is the most contrived bull$%#! i've ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6235)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6213)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6207)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6189)
    Why do you want to save Seven @illario
    I don’t really care if he lives or dies, I’ve made a point that people are not being unified so I’m trying to Ammend that by voting with my towncore. You have to realize that every day you come in and strongarm an elimination and then force me to vote wherever you want, enough people have brought up paranoia on you and I think you’re a very good wolf so I need to think about that before just letting you control my vote. I followed you yesterday and that ended poorly, albeit I don’t know what violets alignment is so it coulda ended poorly either way ig. But I’m sure you should be able to see why I would be concerned
    You were the one who started today saying we should only vote in you/Seven.

    What changed?
    I said what. My push on seven was driven by what’s best for me. I have noted that a key problem this game is that people are playing for themselves. I am attempting to bridge that gap by voting with my towncore.
    this is the most contrived bull$%#! i've ever heard you say.

    nightkill me, I dare you.solidify my legacy on you.

    violet/seven/illario.

    you're the team.

    violet won't commit to anything right now.

    i've felt off about you all game.

    you can't escape the wisp town flip tho.
  35. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread oh no I didn't think so until I realized how...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6225)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6218)
    @Lumi can you please vote seven i think their case was written up with the help of illario because it feels somewhat stylistically like how illario writes up cases in some ways
    I doubt illario/seven are a team but is spicy. super spicy.
    oh no I didn't think so until I realized how weird illario was acting around seven and now when push comes to shove - he wont vote there.
  36. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread illario refusing to vote seven is like extremely ...

    illario refusing to vote seven is like extremely outting because seven should be the same amount of obvious to him and hes doing the same thing he did with eph d1 intentionally ignoring others.
  37. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Lumi can you please vote seven i think their case...

    @Lumi can you please vote seven i think their case was written up with the help of illario because it feels somewhat stylistically like how illario writes up cases in some ways
  38. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread if wisp flips town youre almost certainly mafia...

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6207)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6189)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6184)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6174)
    Thanks

    I responded to the point I intended to respond to, what issue do you take with that?
    They are blindly tunneling villagers with what are very stale and stagnant reads based on incredibly poor reasoning ?
    Why do you want to save Seven @illario
    I don’t really care if he lives or dies, I’ve made a point that people are not being unified so I’m trying to Ammend that by voting with my towncore. You have to realize that every day you come in and strongarm an elimination and then force me to vote wherever you want, enough people have brought up paranoia on you and I think you’re a very good wolf so I need to think about that before just letting you control my vote. I followed you yesterday and that ended poorly, albeit I don’t know what violets alignment is so it coulda ended poorly either way ig. But I’m sure you should be able to see why I would be concerned
    if wisp flips town youre almost certainly mafia but sure
  39. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread is that why violet has been egging on scumreads...

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven (#6198)
    Why Koba is Scum - Final Thoughts

    Lastly, upon a Koba red flip, please refer back to p#5233 regarding the scum equity between them and Violet. Additionally, I think Violet has been hardcore active lurking rather than active solving. Commenting and responding to things but not really building an independent worldview.
    is that why violet has been egging on scumreads onto me and soft defending you?


    Cmon seven you can do better than that
  40. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Can we please sort seven/me today? like if wisp...

    Can we please sort seven/me today? like if wisp is a miss and im feeling the vibe it could very well be - someone like conq who was defending me will die overnight and im going to be thrown over next day over seven somehow.

    Can I claim kingmaker? If I'm wrong I will have a better view of the game and can leave a good legacy but I strongly believe in seven being mafia and in a scum!me world, killing a town seven only helps town find me as scum
  41. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Why do you want to save Seven illario :)

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6184)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6174)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6170)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#6161)
    Would you like to clarify what you're trying to say?

    Poyser is flipped town

    I know I’m town

    Conq is my strongest tr

    These are aces only pushes and he hasn’t evaluated or budged on a thing.
    Thanks

    I responded to the point I intended to respond to, what issue do you take with that?
    They are blindly tunneling villagers with what are very stale and stagnant reads based on incredibly poor reasoning ?
    Why do you want to save Seven @illario
  42. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Also just like to be clear that all my emotions...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6164)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#4822)
    I read SF3 while it was happening, lol. well, from like D3 or so onwards. but I don't exactly remember illario calling a single thunderdome there? stuff happened, but specifically called out thunderdomes weren't part of anything I remember
    from here out onwards @supershorty @/other people

    there was a fair bit of talk about this, basically all the way till I left thread here.
    he intentionally made me angry/annoyed at them, you know? it just doesn't mkae sense from wolf perspective
    @supershorty not sure you caught this in the flurry of posts. I'm against a koba exe/vote as long as this point is unanswered, tbh
    I did see the ping and I will look at it tonight, if I'm still around tomorrow I'll give you my thoughts.

    I'm not voting Koba tonight unless they literally post a screenshot of scum chat, I need to evaluate the slot in depth.
    Also just like to be clear that all my emotions expressed are strictly confined to this game and i have no hard feelings towards you and this is just a game. I don't mean to belittle you - i have poor emotional control and tend to lash out when I feel attacked unfairly. I'm sorry if I said anything upsetting since you mentioned you hate the caps.
  43. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread I'll like explain and say doing these kinds of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6164)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#6111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#4822)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#4796)
    tilga admits they have not read SF3 at all
    I read SF3 while it was happening, lol. well, from like D3 or so onwards. but I don't exactly remember illario calling a single thunderdome there? stuff happened, but specifically called out thunderdomes weren't part of anything I remember
    from here out onwards @supershorty @/other people

    there was a fair bit of talk about this, basically all the way till I left thread here.
    he intentionally made me angry/annoyed at them, you know? it just doesn't mkae sense from wolf perspective
    @supershorty not sure you caught this in the flurry of posts. I'm against a koba exe/vote as long as this point is unanswered, tbh
    I'll like explain and say doing these kinds of things without the intent to fully bury a slot is against my scum MO because it makes people more readable and thus less miseliminable. I helped pull you out of PoE after you dropped down into it(frankly partialy bc of me but still).
  44. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread seven wants a wagon on me to happen so wisp can...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumi (#6159)
    The fact that neither Seven nor Wisp are cross voting each other is freaking me out
    seven wants a wagon on me to happen so wisp can die later. idk what wisp is doing cuz i think their recent play has actually felt towny.
  45. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread also the locktown read was not an actual read it...

    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#33)
    unironically already townreading shorty btw

    if u wanna know why

    then bc u had to ask its skill issue
    also the locktown read was not an actual read it was one of my exaggerated reads meant to prod the gamestate. it got a reaction out of shorty who said they were feeling off - see this post is after i say "santy locktown" so whatever lmao

    remember:

    in a town koba world I am literally just trying to tell you the truth and maybe the truth might seem like something you wouldn't do but it is something I would do.
  46. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread well see how little i cared about your reads that...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6145)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6138)
    Shorty you'd have a point about me sheeping you if I didn't strictly only sheep your vibe on santy and ignore you completely about illario when you were fighting him,
    I didn't wolf read illario though. I just yelled at him for being obstinately wrong about his read on me.

    @marmot
    Koba townread me because of reading my previous games and my being able to spew myself town.

    What I'm taking issue with is the specific post where they dropped their Santy read to a town lean from town and said it was because they'd trust my reads.
    well see how little i cared about your reads that I didn't even remember that.

    and holy $%#! this is such a semantics argument. You said you feel santy is off I'm like ok whoa maybe im misreading this and like you keep making assumptions about 1 thing. can you admit that in a town koba world this explaination is *plausible* and thus should not be actually used as definitive proof about anything. im not even trying to convince you its towny. i just want you to accept its .. NAI ..?
  47. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread if you vote anyone but seven you're scumclaiming.

    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#6144)
    I finally got through like one quarter of shortys iso… and that took me like 2 hours. Mostly because I started with her iso on wisp before I opened up her actual iso. And it took my an eternity to read that wisp post because I had to take multiple breaks before I could get through that behemoth of a post. I’m not saying this as though I’m complaining though, that post was solid. The stuff I’ve seen in her iso is solid, there’s one particular micromoment that sold me on the slot, it’s not something that I think matters going into rn but I do think I’ve finally found her as town.

    I’ll be honest, a part of me is scared to $%#!s that I’m misreading koba. And I’m trying to figure out if that’s because so many people keep bringing up Kobas name or that the idea keeps being thrown around that Kobas pocketing me.. but it scares me. I don’t want to be the reason we lose this game, and given that this is Kobas last game, that this is a champs final, and that koba has an incredible range that if there was gonna be a game they would pull out all stops it would be this one. The way they’re playing, is undeniably an approach I honestly struggle to rectify as coming from scum. That being said, I wouldn’t put it past koba to know the things that get me to tr slots and I suppose there is always that chance that they have tailored their play at times to snow me. This is a fresh thought and only a very recent one so I’m not sure it holds merit (I’m making this post 5 hours before cap lifts but I’m gonna finish it and then sleep) . I stand by what I said in that if they are scum then my gosh I am surprised at some of the posts they made. And I don’t mean the moments they were angry or stuff. Like I genuinely believe they have towntold SUPER hard. Atleast in my eyes.

    But I have to account for the fact that I haven’t had the strongest of grasps on this game. The time zones and date doesn’t help, nor does the fact that I’m always missing out on so much context. But this isn’t the time for excuses. Facts are facts. And the facts are that I was late to t!Lumi, I was late to t!shorty, I was late to t!Tilg. I am worried that upon this mess that I misread koba along the way.

    What’s the point of this post? I honestly have no fkn idea tbh. It’s just that I feel like I need to do better and ughhh I probably need to rr there so if I’m around tomorrow I’ll make that a priority. If In some world I die tn, please don’t immediately jump to conclusions and be like “koba killed illario before he can reevaluate”

    Gth I still think koba is town. I just need to make sure. Out of respect to their wolf range and out of respect to the people who I owe to be playing better.

    My towncore atm is conq, Lumi, shorty and Tilg. In order of confidence, I’m not sure where I’ll be voting today but I do stand by what I said earlier and that voting unified is important today so I’ll likely follow where this core ends up voting.

    (Full disclosure I haven’t read anhtbjng since I was last online and I’m in the middle of some irl stuff rn, I may pop in and out during eod but hopefully I’ll be there for last 10 mins, I’m entirely phoneposting too)
    if you vote anyone but seven you're scumclaiming.
  48. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread but seven changes meta between games they must be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6139)
    Seven + points

    likes my pfp
    I hope wolves wouldn't try to bury me like what happen D2

    Seven - points
    Change reads like every 3 posts, attacks 1/3 of the players as mafia because they are from the same game.
    Half of the time every read end in reaction test
    Generally suss by everyone.

    idk. Seven sf3 =/= seven final
    but seven changes meta between games they must be now lacktown clear
  49. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread Shorty you'd have a point about me sheeping you...

    Shorty you'd have a point about me sheeping you if I didn't strictly only sheep your vibe on santy and ignore you completely about illario when you were fighting him,
  50. Replies
    6,392
    Views
    59,530

    Sticky: Game Thread I don't think you're trying to see eye to eye...

    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6132)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#6127)
    Quote Originally Posted by supershorty (#6125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#6117)
    they are so distracted with koba no one will notice I'm claiming kpop fan with this post.
    I see you.

    @marmot the reason it feels weird to me is because they had specifically mentioned reading my earlier games before when it came to them defending their town read on me - and if they did, I'd never expect them to use my reads as justification for sheeping me.

    Like, I'm not gonna claim I'm a $%#! player because I'm not, but my play is much better with people I have a lot of meta history with (like on SDN) and my reads in champs have been not the sort I would emulate.
    So you see my point then! That trusting first hand meta over second hand is something I consider reliable!

    Like jesus christ.
    No, I don't see your point, because playing ONE game with someone is not reliable meta history, WHICH YOU'D KNOW FROM READING MY GAMES BECAUSE I READ WISP INCREDIBLY BADLY IN SF1.
    I don't think you're trying to see eye to eye with my genuine thought process and are making assumptions that aren't true so please tell me if its a waste of time if you';re unwilling to drop assumptions that I sheeped your vibe because of purported accuracy and not because I trust a player to feel a players vibe between games that are close.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Priest

The Priest may each night protect a person from being killed by the mafia. The Priest's protection will not work against non-mafia kills.