Search:

Type: Posts; User: Grandpa

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Postgame#4031

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed GGs! I had fun in this game -- It was crazy...

    GGs! I had fun in this game --

    It was crazy but yk

    It looked townsided plus weak maf PRS. we did get 1 MK

    but mod error as well

    Could we have won?

    Maybe,. maybe not. Idk.

    Oh well. GGs

    I still had fun. Thanks for hosting @LordQuas



    lets play rn
  2. Day 3#3572

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed let me check then rq $%#! nvm wont have time....

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3570)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3569)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3566)
    @Grandpa

    Where did you breadcrumb on day 2 that Dave was your check?
    earlier in the day around sod i believe. i kept referencing dave was my little adorable town bby
    you said that on day 1
    let me check then rq

    $%#! nvm wont have time.

    but just reread my iso u will see something about dave being townie.
  3. Day 3#3569

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed earlier in the day around sod i believe. i kept...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3566)
    @Grandpa

    Where did you breadcrumb on day 2 that Dave was your check?
    earlier in the day around sod i believe. i kept referencing dave was my little adorable town bby
  4. Day 3#3567

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed im like so gamesolving and im pretty sure im...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3565)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3564)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3562)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3561)
    no i dont cool

    okay so listen

    we vote sleep

    desparedo frog

    and if everything goes to plan

    i will have the mafia solved by tmr because of one thing. i will not this one thing as it will ruin the integrity of the game.

    i will just say soemthing rn. PAY ATTENTION TO MY ISO!

    Sett please please if ur smart, you will understand.

    Sheep, idk why u are scumreading me. im "town neo"that will HOPEFULLY green check u.

    MAFIA probably kills quo or dave.

    THEY NEVER KILL SETT, SHWEPPES, ME, FROG.

    Pay attention.

    I will say more tomorrow. I should be alive tomorrow.
    Dont listen to Grandpa

    If you desperado me, Mafia will kill me 100% of the time, and if Schweppes is real, then Schweppes dies for nothing

    The only way this works is if Sett protects me tonight, which would be fine with, but understand that if I am lock cleared tomorrow, I ALWAYS flip Grandpa tomorrow no matter what, because Grandpa NEEDS to be confirmed town in order to have a chain of clears
    FROG U DONT DIE TONIGHT

    LISTEN

    IK THIS

    I HAVE TMI FFS
    okie whatevs

    gl gl

    I've said my peace
    im like so gamesolving

    and im pretty sure im 97.49% sure this is gonna work correctly

    if it doesn't oh well. i dont think we lose still, we just would have to rely on scumhunting vs mechanics.
  5. Day 3#3564

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed FROG U DONT DIE TONIGHT LISTEN IK THIS I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3562)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3561)
    no i dont cool

    okay so listen

    we vote sleep

    desparedo frog

    and if everything goes to plan

    i will have the mafia solved by tmr because of one thing. i will not this one thing as it will ruin the integrity of the game.

    i will just say soemthing rn. PAY ATTENTION TO MY ISO!

    Sett please please if ur smart, you will understand.

    Sheep, idk why u are scumreading me. im "town neo"that will HOPEFULLY green check u.

    MAFIA probably kills quo or dave.

    THEY NEVER KILL SETT, SHWEPPES, ME, FROG.

    Pay attention.

    I will say more tomorrow. I should be alive tomorrow.
    Dont listen to Grandpa

    If you desperado me, Mafia will kill me 100% of the time, and if Schweppes is real, then Schweppes dies for nothing

    The only way this works is if Sett protects me tonight, which would be fine with, but understand that if I am lock cleared tomorrow, I ALWAYS flip Grandpa tomorrow no matter what, because Grandpa NEEDS to be confirmed town in order to have a chain of clears
    FROG U DONT DIE TONIGHT

    LISTEN

    IK THIS

    I HAVE TMI FFS
  6. Day 3#3563

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed Please vote sleep. Ugh Frog I really really...

    Please vote sleep.

    Ugh Frog I really really really hope you become town.

    I am kinda waiting for one person to be confirmed to really see if this thing works.

    Just let night actions play out.
  7. Day 3#3561

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed no i dont cool okay so listen we vote sleep...

    no i dont cool

    okay so listen

    we vote sleep

    desparedo frog

    and if everything goes to plan

    i will have the mafia solved by tmr because of one thing. i will not this one thing as it will ruin the integrity of the game.

    i will just say soemthing rn. PAY ATTENTION TO MY ISO!

    Sett please please if ur smart, you will understand.

    Sheep, idk why u are scumreading me. im "town neo"that will HOPEFULLY green check u.

    MAFIA probably kills quo or dave.

    THEY NEVER KILL SETT, SHWEPPES, ME, FROG.

    Pay attention.

    I will say more tomorrow. I should be alive tomorrow.
  8. Day 3#3559

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed hey do i have post cap still?

    hey do i have post cap still?
  9. Day 3#3474

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed Okay this is my last final post. The thing is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3469)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3467)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche (#3466)
    Don't care about a mafia voting me. Care about the other 2, especially Frog.
    ##Unvote

    I don't know what to do anymore

    I think Schweppes is 3P tbh, but I'm not going to vote them in a self-resolving spot like this
    The fact that they're pushing back against targeting Grandpa is also bad, if Grandpa is Town, their VT peeks become integral to solving the game, and Schweppes is like, 'naaaah' lmfao, it's like he's purposefully acting like a madman tbh. He's just 3P imo 99% of the time, but I refuse to play poorly and vote him here.

    So if Schweppes could possibly maybe resolve Grandpa, then we'll be golden.

    Because Grandpa being alive still is ??????

    But also, you poisoning polypies as scum for cred is also weird, especially where polypies is probably Town. Why not just go for a safe poison on me or grandpa or quojavo? I don't get it tbh. If you're Mafia your play went fancy and will make you lose tbh.

    I don't even know. Maybe polypies IS actually mafia after all? I don't know. Why does polypies not shoot at quojavo? Quojavo is confirmed town, right? Why don't they kill a confirmed town if they're dying anyway? What do they have to gain by shooting beatrice here? It makes zero sense. I don't get it.

    Sett is the ONLY protective claim. And he's rolling with the same claim Quick tried rolling with earlier. Except he's adding extra stuff onto it, which is, ok, weird but ok. I kind of have to believe it because its the ONLY protective / blocking role for town in the whole setup and claims. So Sett can be Town.

    I'm just trying to do POE.

    And by POE, if you're not Mafia, then Grandpa is Mafia. or Sheep has lied about their VT claim and rolled with it for too long?

    So if we can get Grandpa to get desperadoed, and Grandpa checks Sheep for lies, and Grandpa gets confirmed / or killed, then this is the best way forward right?

    As for who to vote today, I dunno, maybe we just sleep? I don't even know
    That's a stupid play I am sorry.

    But you should never waste your shot on me @Schweppes

    You should always do it on the other NON confirmed VT's that weren't checked by me. For example, frog. I will then check Sheep. Sett should always be on Swhepps here I believe.

    Also isn't Quiche like probably outted scum? There is a possibility that poly could be mafia but them doing that shot was very throwing for mafia??

    I know this probably my second to last vote since I am at the last post mark.

    There is also a possibility that Sett is faking (highly unlikely though) and if that's the case, they win the game.

    There is a reason why I am alive. I haven't outted this out yet because I thought it was unncessary as it was a scum modifier. But I do have a godfather role.

    a) This means that mafia probably fullcopped me and saw me as vanila town with a full cop ability they have and decided not to kill me?

    or / and

    1) I townread the last mafia or 2 mafia
    2) Mafia have me in their pocket.
    3) Option A

    I am most likely dead though because Sett outted their BG shots and they are Non Consec

    and I claimed so.

    I also have like this small 200 iq play that I think someone is doing but I can't out it till it comes true if I am alive by that day.
    Ok, if you're not confirmed town by Schweppes through desperado, then your peeks mean literally nothing to the rest of the thread because you could be mafia faking it

    You should always be the desperado target tbh (this is assuming desperado is even a thing tbh)

    @Sett - protect Schweppes, please confirm with your next post, I don't know who you should use your vengeful on tbh

    Okay this is my last final post. The thing is frog. The same could go for you.

    I am a named PR. You are not. Neither is Quo nor Sheep.

    I will be checking Sheep tonight so it’s best to either desperado the non named PR including you frog and quo.

    Also Quo isn’t confirmed. Both quo and Zee could have made that plan up with the putted 3rd party. (unlikely — but still a possibility)

    They aren’t confirmed by mechanics. They are just very likely town. The only real confirmed PR is Quiche if they are self resolving and Stepp.

    We will figure out what happened after night actions happen because it will give us a better idea on wtf happen.

    @Schweppes So you should probably desperado someone who isn’t claimed PR that can’t be confirmed at all. Frog is my pick — as they are very very viable to be the deep mafia of scum.

    @Sett protect Schweppes here and perhaps go for a vengeful shot on maybe Quiche depending on Polys flip. Or even Quo. Idk up to you. But know I am checking sheep tonight.

    I think we have the game solved by tomorrow if you listen to me.

    Since I suggested to go to sleep today and saw frog voting to go to sleep. I will sleep today. Preferably wanting to get Quiche by tomorrow if I am alive.

    ##Vote Sleep

    This is my last post. So please listen carefully so we can actually win as town.

    Good luck for the rest of the day. Don’t be dumb.
    and think about stuff before doing them.
  10. Day 3#3469

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed That's a stupid play I am sorry. But you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3467)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche (#3466)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#3465)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche (#3464)
    Wait, what? How the heck is Poly likely town for shooting another towny? They're likely mafia and killing me makes no sense.
    ##Vote Quiche
    Don't care about a mafia voting me. Care about the other 2, especially Frog.
    ##Unvote

    I don't know what to do anymore

    I think Schweppes is 3P tbh, but I'm not going to vote them in a self-resolving spot like this
    The fact that they're pushing back against targeting Grandpa is also bad, if Grandpa is Town, their VT peeks become integral to solving the game, and Schweppes is like, 'naaaah' lmfao, it's like he's purposefully acting like a madman tbh. He's just 3P imo 99% of the time, but I refuse to play poorly and vote him here.

    So if Schweppes could possibly maybe resolve Grandpa, then we'll be golden.

    Because Grandpa being alive still is ??????

    But also, you poisoning polypies as scum for cred is also weird, especially where polypies is probably Town. Why not just go for a safe poison on me or grandpa or quojavo? I don't get it tbh. If you're Mafia your play went fancy and will make you lose tbh.

    I don't even know. Maybe polypies IS actually mafia after all? I don't know. Why does polypies not shoot at quojavo? Quojavo is confirmed town, right? Why don't they kill a confirmed town if they're dying anyway? What do they have to gain by shooting beatrice here? It makes zero sense. I don't get it.

    Sett is the ONLY protective claim. And he's rolling with the same claim Quick tried rolling with earlier. Except he's adding extra stuff onto it, which is, ok, weird but ok. I kind of have to believe it because its the ONLY protective / blocking role for town in the whole setup and claims. So Sett can be Town.

    I'm just trying to do POE.

    And by POE, if you're not Mafia, then Grandpa is Mafia. or Sheep has lied about their VT claim and rolled with it for too long?

    So if we can get Grandpa to get desperadoed, and Grandpa checks Sheep for lies, and Grandpa gets confirmed / or killed, then this is the best way forward right?

    As for who to vote today, I dunno, maybe we just sleep? I don't even know
    That's a stupid play I am sorry.

    But you should never waste your shot on me @Schweppes

    You should always do it on the other NON confirmed VT's that weren't checked by me. For example, frog. I will then check Sheep. Sett should always be on Swhepps here I believe.

    Also isn't Quiche like probably outted scum? There is a possibility that poly could be mafia but them doing that shot was very throwing for mafia??

    I know this probably my second to last vote since I am at the last post mark.

    There is also a possibility that Sett is faking (highly unlikely though) and if that's the case, they win the game.

    There is a reason why I am alive. I haven't outted this out yet because I thought it was unncessary as it was a scum modifier. But I do have a godfather role.

    a) This means that mafia probably fullcopped me and saw me as vanila town with a full cop ability they have and decided not to kill me?

    or / and

    1) I townread the last mafia or 2 mafia
    2) Mafia have me in their pocket.
    3) Option A

    I am most likely dead though because Sett outted their BG shots and they are Non Consec

    and I claimed so.

    I also have like this small 200 iq play that I think someone is doing but I can't out it till it comes true if I am alive by that day.
  11. Day 3#3456

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed can u like repeate ur role claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3451)
    If you guys make me desperado into a situation where its desperado correctly or lose, i will not be happy, thats all Ill say.
    can u like repeate ur role claim?
  12. Day 3#3455

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed and no i wouldnt be. my softs wouldnt make no...

    Quote Originally Posted by dave miller (#3452)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3441)
    Mafia Hosts Revenge 17er Day 3 Event

    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#3440)
    Beatrice
    Hit! Beatrice was killed. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Mafia Hosts Revenge 17er

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    View ITA History

    The window closes at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, January 28th, 2022. There are 1643421660000 remaining.
    I should've figured more she was town after dem massive readsposts..fly high Lady Beatrice

    Now grandpap..I wanna call him town with his replies but im also afraid he might be pullin' a fast one on me.
    and no i wouldnt be.

    my softs wouldnt make no sense at all

    ur conf town fmpov.

    i have a theory.
  13. Day 3#3453

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed wait. im confused why the $%#! did u shoot...

    Quote Originally Posted by dave miller (#3452)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3441)
    Mafia Hosts Revenge 17er Day 3 Event

    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#3440)
    Beatrice
    Hit! Beatrice was killed. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Mafia Hosts Revenge 17er

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    View ITA History

    The window closes at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, January 28th, 2022. There are 1643421660000 remaining.
    I should've figured more she was town after dem massive readsposts..fly high Lady Beatrice

    Now grandpap..I wanna call him town with his replies but im also afraid he might be pullin' a fast one on me.
    wait.

    im confused why the $%#! did u shoot beatrice??

    and im asusming ur town now ig yea ?
  14. Day 3#3450

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed we can always sleep here. dont forget we have...

    we can always sleep here. dont forget we have another day.

    this shouldnt be a bad idea for town correct?

    unless shweppes is lying no?
  15. Day 3#3435

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed ok actually this is a fine claim. i will...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3434)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3428)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3416)
    wall post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3418)
    wall post
    7 minutes apart

    Almost suspiciously close together

    Anyway

    @Beatrice still needs to claim tbh

    @Quiche it's not about your role being useful or useless. It's about getting info we're going to get anyway, just earlier, and then we can plan and strategize together accordingly. I'm positive you can see the benefit if you're Town.

    Right now we're probably looking at 2 remaining mafia in ???? and 1 3P in schweppes

    If we know for a fact polypies is Mafia, we can strategize to find the last one

    If polypies is Town, we can strategize to find multiple remaining teammates, together...

    How do you not understand this?

    If we see a mafia role flip, we can out together which town roles make sense in the larger setup schemedo you still mot understand?

    This is basic, basic, common sense strategy
    My role is The Golden Witch.

    Every event, every action, and every decision was controlled by me. The rand was as I made it to be.

    I made every night kill and chose the alignment flips on the spot.

    I have every pr in the game to use at my discretion.

    I will flip as Vanilla Town but don't be fooled.
    ok actually this is a fine claim.

    i will check them tonight

    if i dont die
  16. Day 3#3431

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i had a theory that me and beatrice are just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3428)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3416)
    wall post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3418)
    wall post
    7 minutes apart

    Almost suspiciously close together

    Anyway

    @Beatrice still needs to claim tbh

    @Quiche it's not about your role being useful or useless. It's about getting info we're going to get anyway, just earlier, and then we can plan and strategize together accordingly. I'm positive you can see the benefit if you're Town.

    Right now we're probably looking at 2 remaining mafia in ???? and 1 3P in schweppes

    If we know for a fact polypies is Mafia, we can strategize to find the last one

    If polypies is Town, we can strategize to find multiple remaining teammates, together...

    How do you not understand this?

    If we see a mafia role flip, we can out together which town roles make sense in the larger setup schemedo you still mot understand?

    This is basic, basic, common sense strategy
    i had a theory that me and beatrice are just probably town v town lol fighting for no reason and we just gamesolved poly being the last scum
  17. Day 3#3430

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed lmao its funny i was ready to post it before hand...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3428)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3416)
    wall post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3418)
    wall post
    7 minutes apart

    Almost suspiciously close together

    Anyway

    @Beatrice still needs to claim tbh

    @Quiche it's not about your role being useful or useless. It's about getting info we're going to get anyway, just earlier, and then we can plan and strategize together accordingly. I'm positive you can see the benefit if you're Town.

    Right now we're probably looking at 2 remaining mafia in ???? and 1 3P in schweppes

    If we know for a fact polypies is Mafia, we can strategize to find the last one

    If polypies is Town, we can strategize to find multiple remaining teammates, together...

    How do you not understand this?

    If we see a mafia role flip, we can out together which town roles make sense in the larger setup schemedo you still mot understand?

    This is basic, basic, common sense strategy
    lmao its funny i was ready to post it before hand

    but then i reloaded the page and saew the post.

    im makin a post on it later
  18. Day 3#3425

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed So I am assuming you don't believe my claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3422)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#3420)
    What if i just ita'd beatrice
    Don't kill yet.

    I want to respond to Beatrice's half construded with confirmation bias, nick pickety, NAI, and misleading, and out of context quotes. Kek
    Nothing was nitpicked.

    Your most relevant posts on your read on me, your read on quo, and

    You calling my push confirmation bias only makes sense with me being town. You were calling me scum remember?

    Looking at your wall you do this a lot there too. You're attempting to convince me while treating me as an outed wolf.

    Curious what you're saying was out of context because I quoted relevant context when I could and added some extra ones to make it show as much as possible while still letting me paint the whole picture and not clutter everything up.
    So I am assuming you don't believe my claim?
  19. Day 3#3422

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed Don't kill yet. I want to respond to...

    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#3420)
    What if i just ita'd beatrice
    Don't kill yet.

    I want to respond to Beatrice's half construded with confirmation bias, nick pickety, NAI, and misleading, and out of context quotes. Kek
  20. Day 3#3418

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed Beatrice’s vote on Euler in post 841. They say...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#841)
    Everything will be explained in due time. But first-

    ##Vote Euler
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1086)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1082)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1079)
    Quote Originally Posted by quojova (#1068)
    are you just taking frog's word for it on psycho?
    Yes, because no one has been like, "Wut, you wrong bro."

    idrk why being reasonable makes me a town lean
    Because, like I said, probably 75% of the players in this game are NOT being reasonable.

    i feel like beatrice's description is just describing a scum player with tmi
    They have very few posts, and like someone else pointed out, then jump in like they know what is going on. No catch up. Just comes in posting somewhat jarring posts that seem to come from Town. I don't think Scum would be all secrative overtly and that's where the read comes from. Because they know what's going on itt but don't feel the need to comment on much. I think Scum want to look like they are playing whereas Beratrice is playing the opposite of that. Does that help or no?

    why's sheep not null-scum off that description?
    Because weird =/= Scummy

    i also don't really get the null-scums so if you could elaborate that would be nice
    Not much more to say. I don't think Caps is being authentic and I read that as Scummy. Have to check, but I don't think JOAT 1-shot Rolecop is a real thing.
    Re: Schweppes, I'm just used to Schweppes being on point and making posts you have to actually think about for 10 seconds before it clicks and not seeing that here. Mostly Schweppes is making non-content posts and I read that as ever so slightly Scummy from him.

    (i was like almost certain voting self-pres on the claimed pr with 22 HOURS left in the day was a meme)
    People fake claim a lot. It happens quite frequently.
    This is all nonsense other than that Son's claim having the potential of a fake claim
    Do you think any of that indicates he's a wolf?

    It's very reasonable to not correlate things being weird to things being wolfy since people in general can be weird. That process alone is more likely to come from town as a wolf would be extatic to push on anything they think is weird.

    I don't see much wrong with his read on myself either in a tmi sense because he's develing into what I'm doing and guesswork on what I'm thinking and how I'd play it differently if I intended to hide myself. I for one think it's a very good take.

    Not believing a rolecop claim when that's fairly universally agreed to be a wolf role is believeable especially when he doesn't think their posting around it is "authentic".

    Quick's recent posting show a town perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#1117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#1105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1104)
    I'm super confused. What part of 704 is not a real thought?
    I didn't say it wasn't a real thought...
    Okay, real thoughts incoming then.

    Did you miss the part where I said Euler just threw down a naked vote? and then expanded on why I thought he did that? Like what part of that is performative? Is somehow trying to get into why people do what they do Scummy? Is it just that you like Sheep so you thought you would throw down a "pressure" vote on me?

    I'm kinda just sitting here like, "Okay, Frog says Psycho is lock clear, but IDK why he's pushing me and looks like he's trying to take advantage of getting lock cleared Town and making a bad push on me. WTH is going on in this game anyways?"
    Yeah, Psycho is basically lock clear, doesn't mean his reads will be accurate
    Why do you believe psycho is lock clear, assuming this to mean always town based on your read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1144)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#1137)
    ##Vote Kajot
    This is another good vote. I applaud you for finding it. Kajot is quite likely to be a wolf or a decent power role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1192)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#1189)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#1183)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#756)
    There are plenty of scum to catch I assure you.

    There is no need to wait for my untimely arrival.
    Wolfy entrance tbh
    Why?
    "plenty more scum to catch"

    Implying the read is correct

    Came off like attempting playful deflection

    I also think Grandpa's take that it could be theater between the two is cromulent

    Oh my god I said cromulent

    It's over for me
    And to think all it took was adding in an additional word.

    I guess I need to up my game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1889)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#1828)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#1823)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#1782)
    Modkill


    Euler has been Modkilled and reveals to be

    Role PM for

    You are Town Jack of All Trades (x3 Framer, x1 Motion Detector, x2 Voyeur). You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Town Jack Of All Trades

    As Town Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions.

    x3 Framer

    You have access to the Frame Night Action. Frame will make the target inspect as Mafia to all cops for that night. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    x1

    You have access to the Motion Detect Night Action. Motion Detecting another player will detect any motion surrounding that player that Night. If they visit someone or were visited by someone else, you will detect motion. If they did not visit anyone and were not visited by anyone, you will not detect motion. You will not learn what type of Night Action was used on or by your target or who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    x2 Voyeur

    You have access to the Voyeur Night Action. Voyeuring another player will inform you of the types of actions done to that player that Night, if any. You will not learn who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

    {ROLE_PM_FOOTER_LINKS}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}


    Please, reminder that Quoting a role PM is NOT OKAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Even in an automated game. The day will continue as normal
    Ah.

    ##Vote polypies
    hey ur here there is 5 votes on u i think.

    what are ur reads and why r u voting poly?

    what is ur read on quick btw?
    If you expect a strong case on poly with how little he's given you're going to be sorely disappointed but I'll give you the little I have. They're the best guess for a wolf with claims and Euler's flip.

    Their claim of having forgotten the game and showing up to do minimal reads like a wolf who was avoiding the game moreso than a villager who didn't remember it. Feels like they're forxcing their posts to be upbeat but they managed to not drop any sentiments that show a deeper level of consideration while mostly commenting on stuff and dropping some reads.

    In terms of low effort wolfing they appear the most like showing up to hit the necessary check marks.


    Quick's perspective was towny to me at the time I called it towny in 1086 but since that point I didn't like how he went about the whole cult thing, because while it's reasonable for it to be a possibility in a bastard game, I don't think it's reasonable to solve it's likely or build worlds around it and he was calling like three people a cult. Muddied my townread a bit.


    I think a lot of the people on my wagon are town besides like... you. Amusingly multiple of them expressed having me town right before voting me because why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#2358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2349)
    Mafia Hosts Revenge 17er Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    7 Quick SheepButBad (46), JohnCarter (320), dave miller (116), Grandpa (289), quojova (97), Psycho666Soldier (287), Frog (173)
    3 polypies Schweppes (112), Beatrice (51), Quick (294)
    2 TripleHaven Kajot (99), Sett (91)
    1 sOHiJK Trustworthy Liberal (16)
    1 SheepButBad polypies (15)
    1 Beatrice sOHiJK (70)
    1 Not voting TripleHaven (86)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022. There are 1643162460000 remaining.
    Consolidation to my least favorite wagon?

    I'm disappointed but you all can do what you want.

    Even if quick is scum punishing wolfplay like that just feels wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#2338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#2167)
    Polypies
    TripleHaven
    Dave OR Quick
    Kajot OR Quojava OR Trustworthy Liberal

    How's this for the exact team?
    I have no anxiety about the outcome of this vote. I like my solve. I was thorough. I feel I've put wolves in a small box and one or two misses won't stop them from dying.

    If I'm wrong? Maybe sett, sOHiJK, or gramps. I'm probably not that wrong though so I'd imagine one at most.
    Beatrice’s vote on Euler in post 841. They say they will explain. Never does.

    Post 1086: Beatrice townreads vocally Quick. This is not just a townread on Quick this was before he was the top leading wagon. He was being pressured by someone else (Psycho and Euler [the person they were voting for] and Beatrice perhaps thought they could get away with changing the perspective of town.

    Post 1120 in context: They start doubting psycho’s top town reads from people. They have been wrong on every read so far to this point.

    Backing post 1120… is 1144: They think Kajot is a town pr or wolf. They do this by replying to poly’s quote of voting Kajot.

    Post 1192: Basically claims scum here. I don’t if it was an openwolf joke or tryna play it off.


    This is important… Post 1889: Really? You literally say I have never went with my agenda with you pointing you as scum. I literally question you saying what are your reads and why you are voting poly. Then ask a summary of your read on quick. You then reply to me with this quote saying that you didn’t know why you were voting poly but actually just wanted to vote them because of Euler’s flip and them not doing anything and suspecting them for that. This is hypocritical you did the same thing. You were hella inactive day 1 - 2 and now you become more active day 3 because you know the pool has gotten smaller especially after day 2 suspicion was risen on you. You saw this and you started becoming more active with reads including quick being town (which was ultimately wrong) towards eod2. You then go onto say quick was town but you said you didn’t like the cult discussion he had but you only say this after your pervious read that you made in 1086 after multiple people saying it. You then say you think people who are on you are mostly town including me. This turned out to be true so far since quo, psycho, soh, and me, and perhaps schweppes if not fake claiming to be town. Besides the other last person who was a third party Kajot.


    In Post 1906: I believe your bias stems from here. You say that I was chainpushing people who you thought was town. Unfortunately, your reads were mostly wrong to this point. Especially in started sussing JC as well now with being wolf in your previous post before this. And you call me weird for avoiding the Euler wagon? I actually was Null on euler until the claim and wanted to pressure him. Me and JC did this to get more info until the unfortunate happened. Now you result into you saying that hey he is not agreeing with me therefore he is scum. This makes no sense as the mafia is a game with different perspectives.

    In post 1910: You further my read on you. I pushed David and I don’t regret because now since I claimed Neo I was able to further confirm my beliefs that Dave was town. Why do you think I checked him? That post now looks bad after my claim. Why do you think the mood of the thread changed vs now and then? I vocalized dave being my top town by saying get in my town circle you adorable townie baby etc etc making jokes like that because I in fact checked him on night 1.

    In post 1929: You love to talk about me lmao . You call me town in this. But then you say that in my iso, I had a lackluster read on you calling you a wolf. Again this shows the bias in your read now. – However, If I am being honest I never read your posts that much – they were hard to follow. I do apologize because I did pinpoint specific posts (sp and especially with your $%#!ing hard to read as font. I wouldn't be surprised if someone ignored your posts.

    I give up reading the rest because its like making my head hurt but this is in later posts where you start ignoring quick at all and keep bursting into the thread once in a while for example votes on TH and vote on poly

    Further town read on 2305.

    Calls psycho hella town in post 2313 >> then maybe psycho nk?

    Post 2338 setting up scumread on me on day 2-3

    Post 2358: “Consolidation to my least favorite wagon?

    I'm disappointed but you all can do what you want.

    Even if quick is scum punishing wolfplay like that just feels wrong.



    This quote feels very artificial

    2368: “
    Yes I can be with quick because Ive defended him but I don't think you can put together much of a valid wolfteam that works with me apart from that considering the names in my gamesolve.



    What?? This literally follows the argument of conscious scum mindset. Yes ik im scum with quick but now i have to make town believe im not scum since i am scum and this may or may not look bad for me.


    Post 2587: “Just follow jc and I'll check back in day 3.” jc was one of their more vocalized reads and didnt like jc. They never explain the change

    U dont post like for the rest of day 2. After ur vote on poly.

    Post 3044: u say im not deeply considering my reads when i have been engaged in the game. What? m8 i literally have explained all my reads . got some right got some wrong. I was the one who persuaded the wagon to be on quick then ended up happen. If i was scum, i would just made psycho vote with me since i would be in his “pocket” and he said he was following me in which frog just votes with psycho (sicne he said i was sheeping ) then make the flip happen after my mafia would hammer with me. There is no reason for me to bus there if i were scum as town. And i think thats why u defended him because of me and psycho’s doubt on the bg claim. U literally even claim that u were only talking bout day 1!!! If you looked at day 2. You would realize all my pushes make sense. And i am very confident m8. But i also wasnt if u saw in day 2 after quick’s flip. Again i was doubting that quick could have been mafia but bg and i was actually thinking of a theory where jc was a deep wolf. This is how i play and i have meta to prove that. I dont play the meta card nd hate it but my guy look me up

    Post 3046 - 3p =/= wolf or strong pr


    Post 3231: what ur callin me town here? But u vote me?

    Post 3267: obviosully u havent looked at day 2 if u say this. And u admit not looking at it. My whole iso is not about u m8.what happened with my back and forth discussion on day 1 with dave was that not me considering stuff? What happened with the convo with sett on how they scumslipped was that not considering stuff? U say u dont like my agenda but you have gotten mostly every read wrong as well as multiple contradictions. I play different than u. This is something u need to understand. U are more analytical player that sits down and wall posts. I dont do that $%#! and most likely if i do that $%#! im scum because i have done in an open game (as my first scum game in mafaiscum; search it up if u want) but basically i try harded defending my mafia player who was gonna get bussed by the rest of my team on day 1. It turned out great because we won that game. I never adapted this playstyle into town because ppl would just say omg he tryahrds as scum kill him.
  21. Day 3#3407

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed poly is already dead. they were poisned. ur...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3406)
    Feel free to check me or any of the other VT claims tonight Grandpa

    Schweppes is just very very very likely 3P with a fake claim, but whatever. It would be a bit silly to not let it play out.

    Remaining mafia is then... between Sett and Beatrice?

    Sett would be like the ONLY protective role this game though, so...

    It's probably between polypies/beatrice

    Thoughts just stuff

    I'll read more for spew and have actual good posts later

    I dunno who to shoot tbh, because I think Beatrice has the 100% shot

    But I don't feel like shooting anyone else so...?
    poly is already dead. they were poisned.

    ur only shot could be beatrice. we have literally the same poe.

    @Beatrice has yet to claim.

    can u please claim already my god.
  22. Day 3#3405

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i am reaching almost to post max. so i will...

    i am reaching almost to post max.

    so i will probably put my scumcase on beatrice with the following quotes and etc.

    i still dont know why sett is townreading them lol. if im being honest i did think some of beat's post were geninue but there were some stuff that stook out to me that i really need to talk about. giv me a sec. while i read back on the iso.
  23. Day 3#3404

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed anyways I have no idea why beatrice is...

    anyways I have no idea why beatrice is scumreading me.

    they have kept going on and on about me talking bout scumreading them when i never really talked about them? even tho i was teh first one to really scumread u..?

    like im still tryna understand what youre pushing me for. u still ahvent provided proof. dont forget about the interactions i had with quick and especially tl being that hammer and the eod interaciton with them. quick quickly hopped on a townread on me because he saw the other town do it -- and then i followed up with pressure on quick especially when quick's enterance to the game of day 1 was a joke being made on jc. i pressured quick until i called them flailing towards eod of day 1 or day 2 (i forgot)


    If it wasn't obvious I had a connection to frog's theory that's because I was a role who can check vt's lmao.

    I knew what frog was talking bout because i had tmi from that role with psycho

    anwayys


    i still d
  24. Day 3#3402

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed im town odd night neo wit a n1 check on dave...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3306)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3300)
    and i think ik why i didn’t die lmao


    it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be like duck u
    damn it i wrote in my quote
    dave is top town bruh . y’all hop off. lmaoo

    jc and psycho said this i think too
    im town odd night neo wit a n1 check on dave being vanilla
  25. Day 3#3397

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed Hello guys! Finally back on my computer. So I can...

    Hello guys! Finally back on my computer. So I can see what the $%#! was going on.
  26. Day 3#3373

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed poly and quo also haven’t claimed . you should...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3372)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3364)
    I'm ngl I'm all over the place with my solving. I really don't know what would be best to do or where to go from here. Is mass claiming a bad idea or am I crazy?
    i suggested this first no one said anythkng
    @Beatrice - ???
    @dave miller - claimed VT D3
    @Frog - claimed VT D1
    @Grandpa - ???
    @polypies - doesn't matter because they're dying
    @Quiche - claimed N2 1-shot poisoner
    @quojova - claimed mason, and basically confirmed town
    @Schweppes - claimed a bunch of weird stuff, eventually settling on Desperado, which would be called Night Desperado... so... probably not a real claim, almost certainly the serial killer
    @Sett - claims bodyguard vengeful
    @SheepButBad - claimed VT D1

    Only people yet to claim:
    Beatrice + Grandpa
    poly and quo also haven’t claimed . you should know my role by now.
  27. Day 3#3369

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i suggested this first no one said anythkng

    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3364)
    I'm ngl I'm all over the place with my solving. I really don't know what would be best to do or where to go from here. Is mass claiming a bad idea or am I crazy?
    i suggested this first no one said anythkng
  28. Day 3#3367

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed why do u townrwad beat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3365)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2364)
    In the world Quick flips red, This is how I feel

    Grandpa (Never voting)
    Frog
    Sheep
    Kajot/quo/Trust

    JC
    dave
    Sett

    sOH
    Beatrice
    poly
    Schweppes
    Triple

    The Top 4 rows is always trust, with the caveat that one of the 3-way masons could be non-town.

    I still feel decent about the next tier, though I still have fear that Quick decided he wasn't gonna last long and he and JC engaged in some mondo theater. This is major tinfoil, though. Don't follow this unless $%#! gets bad or JC takes advantage of cred.

    The next tier is roughly ordered, but any of them could go. sOH might just be pure and has a funny claim as a wolf, and Beatrice had some really good posts late phase, but I don't like their handling of Quick

    The other 3 are whatever, but I found it odd TH and Quick never truly crossvoted
    Problems with this:

    We can't really touch poly or Quiche(Triple).

    Still not sure what to do with Schweppes.

    I personally townread Beatrice.

    I think Psycho could have miscleared somewhere in his top 4, but that's not really saying much as it could just be as simple as poly mafia, Schweppes 3p.
    why do u townrwad beat
  29. Day 3#3366

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed you literally have nothing against me. your...

    you literally have nothing against me. your scumread on poly is the same reason why i was scrum reading you in the first place. you have a bias against me because you’re scared that i’m probably right. i have pushed you ever since day 2 after you hopping off the wagon and defended quick. i have very valid reasons especially calling out schweppes and u horrible (look at quote) and basically saying you were the two that was defending. mafia didn’t have a good reason to bus really strong — it looked like mafia could have still changed the outcome to be on poly if poly were to be town or even quiche at one point. now back to what i was saying i pushed schweppes because of their scum play on day 1 defending quick then their interaction with jc was horrible after not wanting to rr. ig it makes more sense why . but ur literally sa at big i have been pushing a certain addenda. but i never explain why or how. you’re making a general assumption me because u don’t like how i’m the only one who is basically scum reading as my only scum.
  30. Day 3#3329

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed that’s because that was the day where you weren’t...

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3324)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3091)
    Quote Originally Posted by quojova (#3069)
    off the top of my head

    TT
    Grandpa
    SheepButBad
    dave miller

    T
    Quiche
    Sett

    null
    polypies

    W
    Beatrice
    Frog

    WW
    Schweppes
    Welcome to the town block btw.

    Frog has stepped out of the townblock just for now

    And stepped into null territory after yesterday.

    Schweppes is also now scum null.

    So far I have,

    You, Sheep, Dave, Stepp

    Quiche has stepped into townlean territory for that claim.

    POE:

    Beatrice, + Whoever is left that I didn't mention.
    I very much don't believe this is your position. You haven't even acknowledged my posts to say you think I'm a wolf anyway. Nothing along the lines of saying that I evaluated a very likely complete solves day one but I'm wolf anyway?

    that’s because that was the day where you weren’t here and ignored my posts. how are you gonna tell me what are my reads? these are the reads i have been vocalizing every since i and psycho been talking bout it with my townblock.
  31. Day 3#3315

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i already said i was the first to give por based...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3310)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3306)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3305)
    damn it i wrote in my quote
    dave is top town bruh . y’all hop off. lmaoo

    jc and psycho said this i think too
    Okok, so where's your POE?
    i already said i was the first to give por based on my townbloxk

    it’s somewhere there find it

    i’m on mobile
  32. Day 3#3311

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed this is like my top town game of the whole site...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3308)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3302)
    Grandpa in case it wasn’t clear I can’t protect you tonight.

    You may as well claim if you think that is wise.
    i’m not dying 😂😂😂😂
    this is like my top town game of the whole site so far .
  33. Day 3#3308

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i’m not dying 😂😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3302)
    Grandpa in case it wasn’t clear I can’t protect you tonight.

    You may as well claim if you think that is wise.
    i’m not dying 😂😂😂😂
  34. Day 3#3306

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed dave is top town bruh . y’all hop off. lmaoo ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3300)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3297)
    oh and grandpa is not meched but i thought that quick thinking that grandpa and psycho were masons was just spew
    and i think ik why i didn’t die lmao


    it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be like duck u
    damn it i wrote in my quote
    dave is top town bruh . y’all hop off. lmaoo

    jc and psycho said this i think too
  35. Day 3#3305

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed damn it i wrote in my quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3300)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3297)
    oh and grandpa is not meched but i thought that quick thinking that grandpa and psycho were masons was just spew
    and i think ik why i didn’t die lmao


    it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be like duck u
    damn it i wrote in my quote
  36. Day 3#3301

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3300)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3297)
    oh and grandpa is not meched but i thought that quick thinking that grandpa and psycho were masons was just spew
    and i think ik why i didn’t die lmao


    it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be like duck u
  37. Day 3#3300

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#3297)
    oh and grandpa is not meched but i thought that quick thinking that grandpa and psycho were masons was just spew

    it’s funny what my role is. frog will like be like duck u
  38. Day 3#3299

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed so is the desperado claim real ?

    so is the desperado claim real ?
  39. Day 3#3293

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i have playing on mobile

    i have playing on mobile
  40. Day 3#3290

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed sorry it was a question . because i just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3280)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3262)
    1. you misinterpreted my post. that’s not what i was saying . it needs to be rephrased to something like “it will explain the shot on Soh and how Soh could have been killed by SK” you’re thinking i said the shot on soh as well as so killing soh. that’s wrong . that’s not what i think either way — if u look at my previous quotes you would see me arguing that you were the sk that shot soh and i was going based on the assumption psycho was killed by mafia. makes sense ?

    2. why would mafia have two kp? i’m confused.
    1. Thanks that clears up that confusion!!! lol

    2. Mafia can have two KP? Especially in larger setups like this. It's not uncommon for wolves to have aspecial killing role as well as their factional
    wait. frog. you think there’s 1 mafia left. also i’m at the Y rn volunteering . so i won’t really look at what happened. if anybody can update once i come back that will be cool
    I don't know where you got the idea that I think there's only 1 mafia left, but that's not what I think

    I normaly assume in a 17er that there are 4 mafia

    sorry it was a question .

    because i just assumed mafia didn’t have 2 kp i’d there was a world of 2
  41. Day 3#3285

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed also frog. i think you should be able to tell...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3277)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3273)
    If Frog doesn’t tell me who he wants to ITA within a few hours I’m going to shoot at my own discretion.
    if you shoot anybody in the next few hours, I will have you turboyeeted tbh

    I'm thinking and analyzing, you should be as well
    Am I not allowed to shoot as well?
    lmfao

    I don't understand the rush in shooting

    I think we can use everyone's claims to do something cool tonight

    We have a desperado claim

    We have a bodyguard / vengeful claim

    Some other stuff

    Like, I think we can chain actions together to make a bunch of resolves, and if we shoot blindly, we might not be able to?
    also frog. i think you should be able to tell what my role is lol.
  42. Day 3#3280

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed wait. frog. you think there’s 1 mafia left. also...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3262)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3198)
    1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3184)
    1. thats not we we are assuming. i came into the thread with sett assuming that psycho was nked. i pressured them because i thought thye tmid slip. but now ig i can see how psycho had a better reason to get killed vs soh. but still im on the fence of all possibilities happen
    You literally were assuming that Soh was shot twice.

    here look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa
    it will also explain the shot Soh and SK shooting Soh
    2.
    Yes, I know what you originally said. You said it can be between mafia, vigilante, or SK. You think it's unlikely Town shoots either soh or psycho. So your assumption jumps to a serial killer, instead of like, another mafia shot or something. It's... weirding me out tbh

    3.
    No one else has counter claimed the shot on TL, right? Schweppes claimed a literally self-resolving claim right? Why not let Schweppes ride it out?
    1. you misinterpreted my post. that’s not what i was saying . it needs to be rephrased to something like “it will explain the shot on Soh and how Soh could have been killed by SK” you’re thinking i said the shot on soh as well as so killing soh. that’s wrong . that’s not what i think either way — if u look at my previous quotes you would see me arguing that you were the sk that shot soh and i was going based on the assumption psycho was killed by mafia. makes sense ?

    2. why would mafia have two kp? i’m confused.
    1. Thanks that clears up that confusion!!! lol

    2. Mafia can have two KP? Especially in larger setups like this. It's not uncommon for wolves to have aspecial killing role as well as their factional
    wait. frog. you think there’s 1 mafia left. also i’m at the Y rn volunteering . so i won’t really look at what happened. if anybody can update once i come back that will be cool
  43. Day 3#3262

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed 1. you misinterpreted my post. that’s not what i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3198)
    1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3184)
    1. thats not we we are assuming. i came into the thread with sett assuming that psycho was nked. i pressured them because i thought thye tmid slip. but now ig i can see how psycho had a better reason to get killed vs soh. but still im on the fence of all possibilities happen
    You literally were assuming that Soh was shot twice.

    here look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa
    it will also explain the shot Soh and SK shooting Soh
    2.
    Yes, I know what you originally said. You said it can be between mafia, vigilante, or SK. You think it's unlikely Town shoots either soh or psycho. So your assumption jumps to a serial killer, instead of like, another mafia shot or something. It's... weirding me out tbh

    3.
    No one else has counter claimed the shot on TL, right? Schweppes claimed a literally self-resolving claim right? Why not let Schweppes ride it out?
    1. you misinterpreted my post. that’s not what i was saying . it needs to be rephrased to something like “it will explain the shot on Soh and how Soh could have been killed by SK” you’re thinking i said the shot on soh as well as so killing soh. that’s wrong . that’s not what i think either way — if u look at my previous quotes you would see me arguing that you were the sk that shot soh and i was going based on the assumption psycho was killed by mafia. makes sense ?

    2. why would mafia have two kp? i’m confused.
  44. Day 3#3187

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed TL died by him suppoesdly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3186)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice (#3182)
    Why haven't you used this yet?

    Also I hate to make this argument after I did for quick but...

    Isn't this the most self resolving role you can claim?
    Legitimately either he dies tonight or a scum dies tonight or he's scum himself.
    TL died by him suppoesdly.
  45. Day 3#3184

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed 1. thats not we we are assuming. i came into the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3152)
    1. Why are we assuming Soh was shot twice? Why not psycho? It's a weird assumption to make tbh

    2. Why are you living in a world that there is an SK, and not just a vig somewhere?

    3. Why would Schweppes be 100% 3P in your eyes? That's the assumption you're making here. It's weird.

    I think that was more or less the things weirding me out there
    1. thats not we we are assuming. i came into the thread with sett assuming that psycho was nked. i pressured them because i thought thye tmid slip. but now ig i can see how psycho had a better reason to get killed vs soh. but still im on the fence of all possibilities happen
    2. i originally said maf, vig, or sk shot. its very unlikely that town vig shot either soh or pyshco
    3. arson cant kill ppl at night like that i dont think - made me assume another kp was here. schweppes scum claimed assuming depaerdo is fake role
  46. Day 3#3151

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i think ik hat ur talking bout? i called sett...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3145)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3078)
    listen.

    there is like a theory here.

    frog could be another 3p role that wanted to kill off arsonist.

    i wouldnt be suprsied as frog's whole fiasco about tryna get the game to a fair state with the scum team

    is because he was SK

    it will also explain the shot Soh and SK shooting Soh

    idk this is just a theory also

    another thing

    im pretty sure this is a town win and we just win with poly being the last wolf --

    quiche is town for posining that

    assumign the kill was on scum? would sk or town vigi play that? it wouldnt make sense for town vigi to kill soh or psych so im assuming sk killed last night and they killed TL today?

    also if ur still scumreading me after yesterday's eod then ur probably also wolf.

    i can see beatrice shading me as scum -- thats how usually players play when im town. they get scared of me and want to keep me alive so they can start sussing me towards late game but its not a full scumread just in case the rest of town defends and scum gets screqed in the pocket hole

    anyways

    i will do this for jc and psycho.

    33

    lets win already
    @Grandpa

    Please, explain what you meant in the bolded in extreme detail
    gotchu

    everyone thought psycho was shot by mafia

    so it left to wonder who the other kill is

    arson couldnt have killed soh

    so tehre must have been another killing role

    either maf, town, or 3rd party kp

    and i was assuming sk because of the theory i made regarding yesterday bout u

    but now since swheppes fake claimed it further confirmed my theoyr of 3p kp and u being cleared now
    Thank you, I'm having lunch, I'll respond later

    I can more or less follow but I'm seeing some leaps in logic on the surface that se not good
    i think ik hat ur talking bout?

    i called sett out on it and it suppoesdly it was based on assumption
  47. Day 3#3149

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed he was there like in the thread the exact time --...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3147)
    Quote Originally Posted by quojova (#3142)
    also @Frog ITA schweppes
    I 99% will, I'm waiting on Achweppes response
    he was there like in the thread the exact time -- he could have made a response but didnt which was odd lol
  48. Day 3#3148

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed gotchu everyone thought psycho was shot by...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3145)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa (#3078)
    listen.

    there is like a theory here.

    frog could be another 3p role that wanted to kill off arsonist.

    i wouldnt be suprsied as frog's whole fiasco about tryna get the game to a fair state with the scum team

    is because he was SK

    it will also explain the shot Soh and SK shooting Soh

    idk this is just a theory also

    another thing

    im pretty sure this is a town win and we just win with poly being the last wolf --

    quiche is town for posining that

    assumign the kill was on scum? would sk or town vigi play that? it wouldnt make sense for town vigi to kill soh or psych so im assuming sk killed last night and they killed TL today?

    also if ur still scumreading me after yesterday's eod then ur probably also wolf.

    i can see beatrice shading me as scum -- thats how usually players play when im town. they get scared of me and want to keep me alive so they can start sussing me towards late game but its not a full scumread just in case the rest of town defends and scum gets screqed in the pocket hole

    anyways

    i will do this for jc and psycho.

    33

    lets win already
    @Grandpa

    Please, explain what you meant in the bolded in extreme detail
    gotchu

    everyone thought psycho was shot by mafia

    so it left to wonder who the other kill is

    arson couldnt have killed soh

    so tehre must have been another killing role

    either maf, town, or 3rd party kp

    and i was assuming sk because of the theory i made regarding yesterday bout u

    but now since swheppes fake claimed it further confirmed my theoyr of 3p kp and u being cleared now
  49. Day 3#3146

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed i think he is further confirming with modbot ...

    Quote Originally Posted by quojova (#3142)
    also @Frog ITA schweppes
    i think he is further confirming with modbot

    but im peretty sure that page is updated

    and desperado is a specific claim role --
  50. Day 3#3144

    Thread: MAFIA HOSTS REVENGE 17ER

    by Grandpa
    Replies
    4,084
    Views
    33,553

    Completed they are both town sett was town because jc...

    Quote Originally Posted by quojova (#3140)
    I didn't really take frog out of townblock but I just never really had him in it

    I forgot about the red check advocacy though that probably puts you higher in the v list

    maybe swap sett and frog in my list

    and put beatrice below both of them

    still basically need to re-iso everyone today though
    they are both town

    sett was town because jc flipped town
Results 1 to 50 of 825
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Priest

The Priest may each night protect a person from being killed by the mafia. The Priest's protection will not work against non-mafia kills.