Search:

Type: Posts; User: MasterCal

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I'm very sus of OpG. Rad is null/nullscum purely...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#337)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#327)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#322)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#252)
    He lists 3 scum reads here. He mentions Rad is only a gut read and gives some "reasons" for why I and Kai are scum.

    He didn't bring up anything particular about me but just that I've been fluffing and not solving. Okay I'll let everyone be the judge of that if they decide to read my ISO.

    For the Kai vote, I actually agreed with Kai over his tactic to get OPG to come post(which he did). OPG took one word out of a post(experienced) and used that to say he was scum because of that. Feels like straw grasping at this point. Not to mention, he votes Kai, whose wagon also had Rad, his other scum read. I'm pretty sure from this post that he was also caught up to the game.

    Rule of 3 suggests Rad is scum if OPG is scum. Food for thought and sorta makes sense imo too, with the way he worded his Rad read lol. Posting for post-game kek
    if OpG is town or third party then you are scum.
    You go from DS is always town to this? Hmm
    you think OpG is town? you think Rad is town?

    my take is ds is looking town. but like I'm no dummy they are good at deep wolfing.

    so let's suppose OpG isn't scum? OpG is most likely right about DS. that should be why we got an OpG flip.

    not sure why you think I did a 180 on DS. I didn't.

    it should make sense what I was saying.
    I'm very sus of OpG. Rad is null/nullscum purely by not contributing
  2. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Haven't gotten to graphs yet in coding

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#333)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#331)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#329)
    @Radiate can you be more helpful/contribute more?

    @Polarity where you at?
    can you tell me how to detect cycles in a directed graph
    Afraid not
    jesus christ
    Haven't gotten to graphs yet in coding
  3. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Afraid not

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#331)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#329)
    @Radiate can you be more helpful/contribute more?

    @Polarity where you at?
    can you tell me how to detect cycles in a directed graph
    Afraid not
  4. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Radiate can you be more helpful/contribute more?...

    @Radiate can you be more helpful/contribute more?

    @Polarity where you at?
  5. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed You go from DS is always town to this? Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#322)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#181)
    As I was trying to imply, I didn’t wanna lynch an inactive, I was only trying to put some pressure to get activity, you as a experienced player should know that tactic by now. However, after this whole conversation that’s kinda useless I guess.

    Sorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right nowSorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right now

    I normally scum read 90% of the game at first glance, but as of now Rad, DS, and Kai are scummy af while Dude and Daisy are town. Comet isn’t that gay either this game.

    DS is mostly saying random gibberish that either 1) Makes no sense 2) Makes so much sense that everyone with half a brain could understand it. This makes him look unnecessarily contributive even tho it’s either fluff or commentary. Rad is just a gut feeling, while Kai reeks of scum. He’s sucking up to Dude and uses the word experienced player in a very smart way, he’s using emotions to make Dude get off Kai’s LUND. Hopefully this isn’t just me that noticed this,##Vote NASAGeek
    He lists 3 scum reads here. He mentions Rad is only a gut read and gives some "reasons" for why I and Kai are scum.

    He didn't bring up anything particular about me but just that I've been fluffing and not solving. Okay I'll let everyone be the judge of that if they decide to read my ISO.

    For the Kai vote, I actually agreed with Kai over his tactic to get OPG to come post(which he did). OPG took one word out of a post(experienced) and used that to say he was scum because of that. Feels like straw grasping at this point. Not to mention, he votes Kai, whose wagon also had Rad, his other scum read. I'm pretty sure from this post that he was also caught up to the game.

    Rule of 3 suggests Rad is scum if OPG is scum. Food for thought and sorta makes sense imo too, with the way he worded his Rad read lol. Posting for post-game kek
    if OpG is town or third party then you are scum.
    You go from DS is always town to this? Hmm
  6. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I think you're misunderstanding what she said....

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#304)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#239)
    I voted kai because they seemed so earnest and on the offense. it reminded me of the game when he randed jester and everyone town read him. I thought he was jester or scum.
    Wait wait wait, hold on, RUKO ZARA.

    She voted Kai because conclusion she thought he was JESTER or scum. She acknowledged that she thought he was a JESTER. And she voted the JESTER. This defense is super inaccurate, scummy, and half-ended especially from someone like Daisy. Could also be a jester move.
    I think you're misunderstanding what she said. She said she thought Kai was jester in another game, not this one.

    ##Vote OperationGaming
  7. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I'm reading DS and Dude as town Polarity,...

    I'm reading DS and Dude as town

    Polarity, Daisy, StarGazer, Rad, Comet are null. Comet, Pol, and SG have not posted much, while Daisy and Rad are hard to read. @Radiate @Polarity want to see more from you two.

    Null scum read on OpG. If he doesn't come on and explain stuff within 4 hours I'm voting him
  8. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I voted Kai because he was sus of DS and Dude,...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#239)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#181)
    As I was trying to imply, I didn’t wanna lynch an inactive, I was only trying to put some pressure to get activity, you as a experienced player should know that tactic by now. However, after this whole conversation that’s kinda useless I guess.

    Sorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right nowSorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right now

    I normally scum read 90% of the game at first glance, but as of now Rad, DS, and Kai are scummy af while Dude and Daisy are town. Comet isn’t that gay either this game.

    DS is mostly saying random gibberish that either 1) Makes no sense 2) Makes so much sense that everyone with half a brain could understand it. This makes him look unnecessarily contributive even tho it’s either fluff or commentary. Rad is just a gut feeling, while Kai reeks of scum. He’s sucking up to Dude and uses the word experienced player in a very smart way, he’s using emotions to make Dude get off Kai’s LUND. Hopefully this isn’t just me that noticed this,##Vote NASAGeek
    Where do you get that about DS? I feel I'm pretty good at reading DS, and so far he's a TR.
    ##Vote NASAGeek
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#205)
    since I won't be here for eod in ginna go ahead and make my vote.

    if you guys end up cfding me or something then please pay attention to the pushes and interactions involved.

    and knowo this was a train wreck of a push on me. thought you guys might do better. just pay more attention.

    ##Vote NASAGeek
    I voted kai because they seemed so earnest and on the offense. it reminded me of the game when he randed jester and everyone town read him. I thought he was jester or scum.

    I didn't read what cal did until just now. if cal is town please explain. @MasterCal

    is this really the reason why cal voted kai?? seriously??



    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#217)
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 NASAGeek Radiate (19), OperationGaming (2), MasterCal (14), DaisyCloud (36)
    2 OperationGaming ImjustaDude (18), NASAGeek (19)
    1 Dark Soulz Polarity (16)
    1 DaisyCloud StarGazer98 (23)
    3 Not voting CometSmudge (4), N1NJ4W4RR10R (6), Dark Soulz (44)


    View Vote History

    NASAGeek was eliminated. They were: .
    Role PM for The Subspace Emissary TvM

    You are .


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 8:30 PM EDT on Monday, August 10th, 2020.
    I need explanations from those on the kai wagon.

    it looks bad for me though. lol if y'all yeet me for this I don't blame you.

    serves me right for thinking I can sit back this game and let others lead.

    come on guys let's conversate. let's see you guys get close to 50 post cap.

    hunt out the nafoa.
    I voted Kai because he was sus of DS and Dude, but voted SG (who those two pushed). Then he votes OpG, an inactive who would've been Mk'd if he didn't post (which he hadnt at that point). I just waited until till there were some votes on him and there wasn't gonna be a push on someone else
  9. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Could have been worse. OpG can you explain why...

    Could have been worse.

    OpG can you explain why you think DS's posts don't mean much and just look good but don't add anything?
  10. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Technically it wasn't a push, just people being...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#205)
    since I won't be here for eod in ginna go ahead and make my vote.

    if you guys end up cfding me or something then please pay attention to the pushes and interactions involved.

    and knowo this was a train wreck of a push on me. thought you guys might do better. just pay more attention.

    ##Vote NASAGeek
    Technically it wasn't a push, just people being suspicious
  11. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Where do you get that about DS? I feel I'm pretty...

    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#181)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#178)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#174)
    I am definitely pursuing that path, however I believe that at the moment it’s more important to focus on getting activity from idles, which I why I prefer to push them first.
    Hmmm....Problem is that an inactive player lynch won’t give us anything useful because they’re easy lynch bait and they don’t have much to show.Best case scenario we get lucky and find scum, but more often than not most inactives are town. Scum gravitate towards average activity to pretty high (rarely the highest, however) to blend in. Not ruling out an inactive scum in the pool, but odds aren’t too high.
    As I was trying to imply, I didn’t wanna lynch an inactive, I was only trying to put some pressure to get activity, you as a experienced player should know that tactic by now. However, after this whole conversation that’s kinda useless I guess.

    Sorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right nowSorry for inactivity, just kinda don’t like MU right now

    I normally scum read 90% of the game at first glance, but as of now Rad, DS, and Kai are scummy af while Dude and Daisy are town. Comet isn’t that gay either this game.

    DS is mostly saying random gibberish that either 1) Makes no sense 2) Makes so much sense that everyone with half a brain could understand it. This makes him look unnecessarily contributive even tho it’s either fluff or commentary. Rad is just a gut feeling, while Kai reeks of scum. He’s sucking up to Dude and uses the word experienced player in a very smart way, he’s using emotions to make Dude get off Kai’s LUND. Hopefully this isn’t just me that noticed this,##Vote NASAGeek
    Where do you get that about DS? I feel I'm pretty good at reading DS, and so far he's a TR.
    ##Vote NASAGeek
  12. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I think his case on Kai has good points, though...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#197)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#196)
    @StarGazer98 are you voting Daisy because she voted you or because of her claim?
    Hey what's your take on Rad's case on Daisy+Kai?
    Also noticed you said Daisy was playing according to meta, what does that mean? Town meta or scum meta? Like, are you for a Daisy elim or no?
    I think his case on Kai has good points, though it wasn't as in-depth as his on Daisy.

    I'm personally more in favor of voting Kai than Daisy. I don't like the early claim, but I don't think it's enough to lynch now.

    I feel like Daisy's meta when I play is similar town or scum. Though I've never seen her come out and say she'll be sheeping me the whole game.
  13. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Radiating so far has only really gone after Daisy...

    Radiating so far has only really gone after Daisy and Kai, nothing else in his iso is game-related or significant. Null read for now.

    DarkSoul I'm leaning town on. The only thing i don't like is when he says Dude's posts sound like they're coming from a town pov but then says he's not really sure... Could just be 1 am brain though
  14. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed StarGazer98 are you voting Daisy because she...

    @StarGazer98 are you voting Daisy because she voted you or because of her claim?
  15. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed I'm a little suspicious of Dude for backing off...

    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#188)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#186)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#184)
    @everyone

    What do y’all think about @MasterCal ? It’s kinda early, but I’m really not seeing much from him that leans him toward town. He isn’t a fan of my SG “Push” but doesn’t seem to have any gut reads. It would make sense if he gut read me scum or atleast saw me as suspicious tbh. Additionally, I think he could’ve done more with his catch up post. Just want y’all input.
    by "no gut reads" I mean I don't have anyone who I strongly feel is scum yet.

    I don't really have much to say about Pol or Comet yet, both are null so I'm skipping that interaction besides Kai's take on it
    Ok, so if you don’t have any reads that you feel strongly about. Could you at least share slight suspicions and ideas till now, even if it’s just a slight FoS.
    I'm a little suspicious of Dude for backing off on SG, but could be nothing.

    I'm also sus of you for reasons mentioned earlier, plus you're voting an afk, who likely will be modkilled. Or, he'll do what he did in the Brawlville game and come on right before eod
  16. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed by "no gut reads" I mean I don't have anyone who...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#184)
    @everyone

    What do y’all think about @MasterCal ? It’s kinda early, but I’m really not seeing much from him that leans him toward town. He isn’t a fan of my SG “Push” but doesn’t seem to have any gut reads. It would make sense if he gut read me scum or atleast saw me as suspicious tbh. Additionally, I think he could’ve done more with his catch up post. Just want y’all input.
    by "no gut reads" I mean I don't have anyone who I strongly feel is scum yet.

    I don't really have much to say about Pol or Comet yet, both are null so I'm skipping that interaction besides Kai's take on it
  17. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed That's not what bussing means. If Daisy flips...

    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#176)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#157)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#146)
    I might check out last game thread to see if Daisy was as non contributory Rad makes her out to be. Just that I've pretty much done the same and this game hasn't been the most active to warrant much game solving posts.

    Ofc a bit disappointing if it's just the one game solving post from Daisy which Rad brought out but that's more of an NAI issue from me lol. As for her saying it was a misunderstanding, it looks at least better than a scum jumping on anyone who was being sussed. I just think it's possible Daisy really didn't get any solid reads on anyone(rip last time i used this reason she was also a jester so that sucks)

    @DaisyCloud Do you have any reads till now btw? I don't think you mentioned any
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#135)
    I HARD CLAIM BP! RAD DO YOU SEE THIS!
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY????!
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#152)
    daisy claiming so early is pretty sus
    who is bp anyway, what type of character is he/she?
    Rad, you don't have to hear me to see me.
    @Radiate

    DS, mostly nulls. got a slightly yown read on you and dude. but I tend to town read mr. nuggget so. leanung scum on star gazer. I have 0 trust on supposed noobs. Blaim polarity I guess. pol I got null. Comet, can't read him. he rarely ever rands scum so. but idk. think OpG forgot about this. @Dark Soulz

    BP= bullet proof @StarGazer98

    ##Vote StarGazer98
    BLAMES ON U POL
    and i thought that Bp was some smash character and u had a flavour claim.
    daisy's claim was really unnecessary and nobody really pushed her to do this so im inclined to believe that u ahve dOKne this to remove ur slef from d1 elem list
    which of course gives me SR
    the way ninja defended daisy in his post makes me sus of him
    so if we lynch daisy and find that shes scum that means we should focus on ninja next time
    BUTT
    if shes not scum that means either ninja is bussing her or hes a town
    so daisy's lynch can provide us with a lot of info
    That's not what bussing means. If Daisy flips town Ninja isn't bussing
  18. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed You're sus of DS and Dude because of their...

    Quote Originally Posted by NASAGeek (#163)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#160)
    Not regular game play, just me being lazy/lacking things to say.

    I don't really have any opinions yet, gut isn't saying much either. The only notable interaction to me was rad/daisy's. Rads post seemed reach but that's fair given the time (early d1), and daisy's lack of notable content was also fair thanks to it being early d1. Her claim made it a fair bit more interesting though, really trying to think kn whether it was a frustration claim or nefarious.

    I'm thinking a gf claiming BP d1 (nobody will trust a d3 bp claim, but what gf claims d1?). Comet also brought up an interesting point on the potential for jester as well.

    As of right now I'm not wanting to lynch her though, bar the claim there's still nothing abnormal for d1. Being null is only a good excuse for a lynch when PRs aren't the potential target.
    Ninja, could I just note that we aren’t early D1 anymore, we only have 11 hours left.

    Relating to the fact we don’t have too much time left, we gotta decide who we’re lynching (is the mandatory lynch mechanic active on D1 too?). I don’t wanna be lynching Rad at the moment, since he does have some valid points, nor Daisy since we need more info from her claim before lynching her.
    I’d say at the moment the best candidates would be either Dude, for the same reason I had suspicions on DS before - the activity. Or on Stargazer, however that’s a bit iffy since he’s a newb.
    You're sus of DS and Dude because of their reaction to SG's reaction to getting voted, so why are you fine with a SG lynch as well?

    I do agree, not a fan of Daisy's claim with no votes either. But her reaction to getting pushed is definitely meta, as I've experienced. So I'll leave it be for now.

    Don't have any gut reads rn, hope to though in a few hours
  19. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Okay, had a busy day yesterday and still getting...

    Okay, had a busy day yesterday and still getting the hang of this site. Now caught up.

    I'm not a fan of Dude pushing SG about complaining why he got voted, then backing off. Polarity also defended SG as a "newbie" but that can just be attributed to rl friends.

    Removing random vote ##Unvote CometSmudge
  20. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed The last three games we've gone at each other....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#15)
    so power outages on and off all week. so idk how next week will look. am here so it's cool cool.



    this is my checking in post. I'm gonna sheep cal all game and agree with him. any bad/wrong reads blame him.

    @MasterCal ping me when you make your yeet.

    this sheeping may be subject to change at anytime. most likely not tho. i got 0 energy to duke it out with him this game.

    also chicken nuggys @ me if you finally randed 3rd party.
    Okay, just don't act scummy and force me to go after you (sigh again).

    Random vote to test the mechanic.

    ##Vote CometSmudge
    Wait when was the bold part?
    The last three games we've gone at each other. I'm hoping for it not to happen this game
  21. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Okay, just don't act scummy and force me to go...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#15)
    so power outages on and off all week. so idk how next week will look. am here so it's cool cool.



    this is my checking in post. I'm gonna sheep cal all game and agree with him. any bad/wrong reads blame him.

    @MasterCal ping me when you make your yeet.

    this sheeping may be subject to change at anytime. most likely not tho. i got 0 energy to duke it out with him this game.

    also chicken nuggys @ me if you finally randed 3rd party.
    Okay, just don't act scummy and force me to go after you (sigh again).

    Random vote to test the mechanic.

    ##Vote CometSmudge
  22. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Idk, but I'm watching Jaws rn

    Quote Originally Posted by Radiate (#11)
    In what studio was the moon landing filmed?

    ##Vote NASAGeek
    Idk, but I'm watching Jaws rn
  23. Replies
    747
    Views
    20,620

    Completed Checking in

    Checking in
Results 1 to 23 of 23
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Priest

The Priest may each night protect a person from being killed by the mafia. The Priest's protection will not work against non-mafia kills.