Search:

Type: Posts; User: Boquise

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

  1. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I mean, you obviously wouldn't have a choice to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10249)
    It makes no sense for me to play the way I did yesterday as a wolf with Katze independent of emotions. I think my logical reasons why I'm out of my wolfrange, the fact that Katze could literally have just voted Wiml for a probable f5 win, the interactions of me trying to convince everyone it's Katze and Katze trying to convince everyone it's me being never w/w, and even Katze's push on me d2 and her stubbornly trying to keep me in her PoE but me not trying to fight her on it most of the game.
    I mean, you obviously wouldn't have a choice to do anything else in this game state.

    But like, this is the reason I thought it was you and Alexa. Idk why it is so hard for the town in either of you to see that.

    Atm at work but will go through stuff when j am free.
  2. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread To make this clear. I said that Alexa is likelier...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10296)
    lol Thunal, your refusal to try to see me as town even for a second makes me at least feel good with where I should vote. Will address some of your points when I am on my laptop

    However, it isn't unrealistic of me to believe that you'd actually meta properly given what you have said about it. It is also striking that you refuse to explore the stuff I brought up. Not interested to see how I handle lylos later etc.

    I didn't talk about this before because I had not thought about this prior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10294)
    Good night. I still think I should be obvious town and Boq's points against me show that he's wolfing because they're so weak. I'll case him tomorrow.

    Also I thought about it a little more and Alexa's right, she should be cleared even from your POV because I'm thinking this through a little more, even if Alexa believed your vote on Katze was contingent on her siding with me and against Katze she still had no reason to actually place the Katze vote when nobody was prompting her to and she just decided to vote Katze early herself.
    Here's another example on how you're not really trying to solve me/being uncharitable.

    Previously today you said it was wolfy of me to not consider both of you. And now it is "Alexa's right, she should be cleared from your pov". Why can't it be that I am right? You did this earlier today too. I told you why I thought Alexa's wifom thing made her townie. You disagreed. But when Alexa explained it to you, you were like "oh yeah that's a very good point Alexa".

    Like c'mon.

    The problem with post 9958 is that you both defend yourself and Alexa in a very teamy way. That's one of the posts that made me think that you're scum together.

    I am glad you could at least agree with that you were appealing to the thread. It is incredibly lazy if you're town and you just take out a small section of my post because it was the part you disliked the most. That shows no interest in solving my alignment. If you're town, that's where you went sloppy.

    Gonna reply to the other stuff later. This will be a game that shows that spew does not make someone a wolf, like how S4SF2 and S7G9 are tbh.
    To make this clear. I said that Alexa is likelier to be town than you and you shaded me for it.

    Now you go and make it sound like it is Alexa's point only and that should be my pov. So it is kind of a shade.
  3. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I realise that I am fighting an uphill battle but...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10295)
    okay, i'm going to sleep and will read through everything in the morning. please just keep talking about reasons you're town/the other person is wolf/stuff i missed, this will be most helpful for me tomorrow to figure this out. obviously i am leaning on boq wolf but i don't want to get this wrong and want to hear literally everything/will consider everything you guys are putting out there

    GOOD NIGHT
    I realise that I am fighting an uphill battle but I am thankful that I at least get the chance to solve tbh
  4. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Tho now when I think about it I have criticised...

    Tho now when I think about it
    I have criticised this meta thing before in this game tbh
  5. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread lol Thunal, your refusal to try to see me as town...

    lol Thunal, your refusal to try to see me as town even for a second makes me at least feel good with where I should vote. Will address some of your points when I am on my laptop

    However, it isn't unrealistic of me to believe that you'd actually meta properly given what you have said about it. It is also striking that you refuse to explore the stuff I brought up. Not interested to see how I handle lylos later etc.

    I didn't talk about this before because I had not thought about this prior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10294)
    Good night. I still think I should be obvious town and Boq's points against me show that he's wolfing because they're so weak. I'll case him tomorrow.

    Also I thought about it a little more and Alexa's right, she should be cleared even from your POV because I'm thinking this through a little more, even if Alexa believed your vote on Katze was contingent on her siding with me and against Katze she still had no reason to actually place the Katze vote when nobody was prompting her to and she just decided to vote Katze early herself.
    Here's another example on how you're not really trying to solve me/being uncharitable.

    Previously today you said it was wolfy of me to not consider both of you. And now it is "Alexa's right, she should be cleared from your pov". Why can't it be that I am right? You did this earlier today too. I told you why I thought Alexa's wifom thing made her townie. You disagreed. But when Alexa explained it to you, you were like "oh yeah that's a very good point Alexa".

    Like c'mon.

    The problem with post 9958 is that you both defend yourself and Alexa in a very teamy way. That's one of the posts that made me think that you're scum together.

    I am glad you could at least agree with that you were appealing to the thread. It is incredibly lazy if you're town and you just take out a small section of my post because it was the part you disliked the most. That shows no interest in solving my alignment. If you're town, that's where you went sloppy.

    Gonna reply to the other stuff later. This will be a game that shows that spew does not make someone a wolf, like how S4SF2 and S7G9 are tbh.
  6. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Yes Occam's Razors say that you're never a wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10284)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10279)
    @Thunal33 @Boquise i'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous but i feel like i'm 99% cleared. please tell me if this is wrong/why, like you're dancing around it
    w!me wins yesterday like every single time when Boq is coming into EOD casing thunal, like why do i vote katze right after that it would make no sense
    i don't understand why you're trying to solve (boq in particular) with the assumption it could be me even if that's a small assumption
    From my point of view I think you are pretty much cleared, from Boq's POV I actually thought he'd be considering you a little more because a me!w world and a you!w world would both require really hard bussing.
    scum!Alexa means that she could have gone for you and then let me vote there.

    idk i think alexa wrote somewhere today that she could just have let me vote thunal and she vote you then but thats not true. I was never voting before Alexa
    but maybe i am misread

    i am tired
    this is my fourth thunal case this game or something

    goodnight
    scum!me either prays that happens/waits to vote, or votes for thunal in a way that seems very partnered (if i'm scum there and katze is my partner) and wins
    also i will read your case
    Yes Occam's Razors say that you're never a wolf here


    @Thunal33
    Since you're meta nerd I need to ask, if you're a town, why have you not considered the way I have been thread positioned in past champ town games?

    In S4SF2, I had super unfortunate interactions (according to the other towns) with the two flipped scum (that got yeeted D1 and D2). As a result I was death tunnelled by a player för two days and then the tunnel just kept going afterwards. Which resulted in a town loss. In that game I also had hype high confidence wolf reads. 1 on scum, 1 on town (that I remember, my TomKat wolf read).

    In S5Finale I walk back my SR scum read and decide SK is town... Because he is nice to me and stuff. Read my lylo there and see how I out of nowhere reverse my town read on monkey and my hardcore high confidence scum read on Empoof out of nowhere.

    In S7G8, I have unfortunate scum interactions too. I am also death tunneled since sod1, later tag teamed by two townies, miss hammering my wolf read because I wanted to post a meme first, yeeted in F3 by my sod1 tunneller. The final wolf was one of the two players who were defending me during that game and making the place a little less miserable.

    In S7SF3, I was immediately dropped to the bottom of the poe for weird posts and I was on the wrong side of the eod. Everyone but me voted the wolf. After that I was always a wolf associate and iirc I had unfortunate interactions with scum then too.

    If you go purely by meta, which imo is stupid I think my play here should count, I am in my exact town meta. This is a classic town Boq game. Even my S3 game fits.

    But the fact that you who overhype meta isn't looking at this and not concluding this, makes me wary af.
  7. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread With this said, I will look at other stuff...

    With this said, I will look at other stuff outside of lylo. Imo it is a misplay on my part to just check there

    and i will town case myself
    and i will answer alexa's q about the powerwolf stuff

    and i will try not to spam tbh
  8. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread scum!Alexa means that she could have gone for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10284)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10279)
    @Thunal33 @Boquise i'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous but i feel like i'm 99% cleared. please tell me if this is wrong/why, like you're dancing around it
    w!me wins yesterday like every single time when Boq is coming into EOD casing thunal, like why do i vote katze right after that it would make no sense
    i don't understand why you're trying to solve (boq in particular) with the assumption it could be me even if that's a small assumption
    From my point of view I think you are pretty much cleared, from Boq's POV I actually thought he'd be considering you a little more because a me!w world and a you!w world would both require really hard bussing.
    scum!Alexa means that she could have gone for you and then let me vote there.

    idk i think alexa wrote somewhere today that she could just have let me vote thunal and she vote you then but thats not true. I was never voting before Alexa
    but maybe i am misread

    i am tired
    this is my fourth thunal case this game or something

    goodnight
  9. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Okay so lets solve this. When I saw the Katze...

    Okay so lets solve this.

    When I saw the Katze flip my mind exploded and I was in shock. Then I laughed in disbelief for some 30 minutes, and then yeah. Blurgh

    I was first unsure who did what and what is likeliest to be scum.

    Alexa was perhaps open wolfing about her wifom question. However it doesnt make sense. She could just vote Thunal if she is w with Katze. She doesnt need to buddy up to Thunal (when I am hiding my intentions).

    So with Thunal.
    I thought about it for a while.

    When I asked Katze who they thought I was going to vote, he said Wiml.
    I was kinda weirded out by that question, since I had Wiml as second town. And I had several times said I did not want a Wiml/Kat cross, and even had agreed with Wiml that Kat and Alexa should cross.
    p#9598 (for references where Kat said that)

    I didnt react because this did solidify my Kat/Alexa idea even more and I did not want to reveal that.

    But come to think of it, I never really did show any clear intention to vote Alexa.

    I did however say that Thunal was my likeliest scum.
    When I said I was going to vote first, Katze must have thought that I was going to vote Thunal. It was going to be a me vs Thunal cross.
    Katze also knew that I was town reading Wiml and was objecting to a Wiml cross.
    That is a risk.
    Thunal had had a good town read on Wiml through the whole game. It would look very weird if she voted Wiml.
    Alexa is a wild card here I think tbh

    I still think that the original plan was for a Wiml/Kat cross though, but me saying that I would vote first changed that.
    Kat voting Thunal and then it is time to distance and buddy up. I was miffed at Thunal suddenly having all these thoughts about Kat doing something obviously wolfy, but not really pushed them prior. That looked fake to me.

    Anyway, this is a +ev thing. Because regardless who goes down in F5, will have a tunnelled town on their side going into F3. I think if Thunal had flipped, I would either be killed or kept alive to hardcore go at Alexa (and vice versa, which is happening rn).

    Now we have some more reasons why I think Thunal makes the most sense:

    -She is still lying about my Wiml progression.
    I did not change my Wiml read and go at her when the thread state changed to scum reading her, which she claims here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#9971)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9964)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#9959)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#9953)
    speaking of different play wtf were the boq/katze wolf team planning on doing coming into this phase if they were at the bottom of the poe the entire D5?
    @Wiml Misliming you. Katze and Boq both wanted that.
    Lmao no?
    Let me remind you.
    I was the one person here VOCALLY AGAINST Wiml vs Kat cross.

    I reversed my Wiml read. I wrote posts why I thought Wiml was town.
    BEFORE the cross.
    I had Wiml as second town.
    BEFORE the cross.
    That was after Alexa and Wiml were turning against me. You realized I was a more viable mislim than Wiml.
    We are now going to look at a wolf caught in her own lies.
    Thunal claims, that I decided to wolf read her, when Alexa and Wiml were turning against her. Prior to that I was, according to Thunal, just gunning for Wiml.

    This is objectively false and can be proven

    Here is my Wiml progression:
    p#8916
    p#8927
    p#8931
    p#8965
    p#9039
    p#9049
    p#9055
    These are were I am sure it is Wiml
    here I start to walk back
    p#9068
    p#9074
    p#9076
    p#9078
    p#9087
    p#9090
    p#9114
    p#9143
    p#9156
    p#9163

    Here I start to seriously doubt that Wiml is a wolf (not immediately but this is the process).
    p#9199
    p#9206 - I am doubting Katze's reasoning here
    p#9207
    p#9223
    p#9227
    p#9245 and p#9247 - I am still though in the world that I believe more in Katze being town than Wiml, and I am transparent with that thought.
    p#9258
    p#9311 - I acknowledge that I am tunnelling Wiml and I see other worlds
    p#9312 starting to town clear Wiml
    p#9314
    p#9319
    p#9321 - I shoot down Katze trying to shade Wiml
    p#9326 - After catching up I conclude that Wiml is town. I do not think this is a mainstream thought that Thunal seems to claim.
    p#9327 - I go against the grain even harder about wanting the Wiml/Katze cross (ironically this would have been better for me because I simultaneously start to scum read Katze in secret and would have voted Kat over Wiml. Sad. Tripping on my own shoelaces yet again tbh)
    p#9328 - reaction testing Thunal too tbh
    p#9338 - kinda just vibing with Wiml
    p#9367
    p#9389 - I will stop here since this is symbolic and my magnum opus and ties in with the second lie.

    My Wiml is town progression keeps going afterwards.

    This proves that it is a blatant opportunistic lie to say, during the last hours of eod, that I tried to yeet Wiml and stopped only because Katze/Alexa began scum reading Thunal

    Thunal also claimed that the thread atmosphere was going at her, and I was piggybacking that. This is also false. Katze was shading Thunal, yes, but it was not some thread consensus that had been established. My post is one of a kind and saying that it came as a reaction (a post that took me several hours to write fyi and is filled with organic thought) to that is dishonest.

    Conclusion: Thunal is lying about this.

    Another reason why I think Thunal is likelier scum than town is how she approached Katze with his AtE. I dont think Town!Thunal would say that to another player, nor do I think scum!Thunal does that either, but I think scum!Thunal could say that to a scum teammate.

    Thirdly,
    Thunal appealed to the whole thread during the early cross:
    p#9609 - positive post towards Wiml. Thinks Alexa and I are likelier to be with Kat than Wiml.
    p#9655
    and with the Katze cases being not @d at everyone makes me feel like they are meant for all of us to read.

    When I start saying that I am thinking that Alexa is a wolf, Thunal starts to defend Alexa and switches tactic:
    p#9756
    p#9769 (this is buddying btw)
    p#9777 Thunal shows no interest in working with me, only reading my opinions selectively.
    p#9818 - and here it becomes that she is sure that it is I and Katze.
    After this, Thunal is just being super sure that it is I and Katze.

    Fourthly,
    p#9607
    This is just an example. But suddenly Thunal thinks these sod5 posts are scummy. She finds them after 19 minutes in the cross and manages to articulate why these posts are scummy.

    If they were so instantly easy to find, I find it super weird that Thunal did not call this out at D5. If one thinks “Also it's like katze expected the Holyflare kill. No reaction, no wondering who set her up, just "gg Holy" and then later saying the kill looks awful for her. “ Then thats an opinion they should have had immediately. Thunal says no such thing during sod5.

    It is also a very ridiculous read made by someone who is a meta nerd tbh. I think this is artificial.


    Fifthly, and I think this is a killer. Katze’s approach to the Thunal cases I and Gorf did.

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#6965)
    tbh i wanted to ingore the thunal post because im scared of flipflopping on her for the 100th time but regardless of how i read her i think your approach to her will help me read *you* at least
    (after this, Katze does go through the Thunal things Gorf has found, but the fact that Katze stated that they were more interested in looking at how to read Gorf kinda pinged me)

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#7100)
    lmao at the urist card

    i think thunal is still the wrong move

    would rather gorf than thunal
    This is some high apathy compared to a Thunal case. This is when people are sussing Katze. My tired brain is confused here because yeh thats weird if they are w/w. At the same time Katze got deflated at eod, and was also driving a Gorf yeet at this point. So yeah, that could be it.

    I also pointed this out back then
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#7192)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#7182)
    @Boquise what made you jump to Thunal/katze W/W?
    I find it interesting that Katze has kinda dodged the latest Thunal cases. When Gorf wrote his, Katze openly decided to read him for the case instead. My longer post (that is not entirely about Thunal) also met with a mild reaction.

    But I also wanted to see if the thread would do anything with that, considering Thunal has been shaded today.
    Sixthly
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#9958)
    Wiml, you know me and you know Alexa. What are the odds that both of us just happened to do all your towntells and approach the game exactly how you would expect us to approach it as town?
    This is buddying up to both Wiml and Alexa. One of the many reasons I thought that they were wolves together.

    Finally, the approach today and yesterday.

    Alexa opens up with asking me things, what I thought/think
    Thunal does not. Thunal wants a yeet right now.

    Alexa actually tried to discuss with me yesterday, when we talked about the wifom thing. We did have a conversation where Alexa states “What do you want me to argue”. Thunal has no such conversation with me. She is not paranoid of her read. Alexa does think I am scum, but she also replies to me and talks to me because she doesnt know.

    p#9991
    I think this convo shows a small hesitation.
    Thunal does not try to solve me tbh.

    The end tbh
  10. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread i have engaged with Alexa a lot today. I had to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10281)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10271)
    this is the loss in trying to play optimally by writing a case and stuff instead of snap voting.
    At the same time Thunal, this might be where I misread you because what you are talking about is my final reason to think you are wolf and I will expand on that.

    This post of yours implies that I was accepting death/at least waiting to see who I wanted to try convince. But I think I made it super clear in my early posts that I would keep fighting and my very first post, which was the first in this day, was exactly that.

    So like.
    Those aren't incompatible at all. In fact, you fighting means you're going to look for someone you have the highest chance of convincing that you're town and then try to convince them.
    Idk maybe you would roll over here as town if you were in my shoes but I wont.
    I am going to post my case now Thunal.

    If you are town, please try to think that I am town too during this. During the Night I had decided that I wanted to vote you after posting it, I have a killer meme if I am correct, but I want to be sure.

    I am town and I am going to vote you unless something drastically changes.
    Tho I suppose if I am wrong, scum!Alexa would vote me either way so that probably does not matter much to you either tbh


    I do take responsibility if town loses. It is my fault that we are in this position. It is my fault that Katze was not yeeted sooner. I am sorry.
    Of course I'm not and I'm literally saying that you are fighting.

    For you if you were town I don't think the choice between Alexa/me should be trivial, whereas from my point of view you look a heck of a lot wolfier than Alexa. I don't see a lot of active solving and seriously considering a world where Alexa is scum whereas from town!you's POV this is a consideration that you should be looking into and engaging with Alexa with.
    i have engaged with Alexa a lot today.
    I had to come to some conclusion, and you havent even seen my case yet tbh

    consider that i am not snap voting you with it a change in my mindset
  11. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread so if you are a wolf you tried powerwolfing there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10277)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10276)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10274)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10270)
    Also we know Boq likes powerwolfing, he’s stated if he’s a wolf that Vandy wouldn’t have died D1 BUT he could not have saved Vandy with the momentum against him Day 1
    If he's a wolf he still tried by starting the TSF wagon.
    didnt you say that you didnt see my tsf vote and voted independently of it?
    Yes but I mentioned it as a counter to you saying that you would have been able to save Vandy, that wasn't me saying you're a wolf because you started the TSF wagon.
    so if you are a wolf you tried powerwolfing there as well.

    I think my power wolf attempts are more than 1 when I scum tbh

    I usually get the yeet I want as scum tbh and I take joy in never losing after surviving D2 (and never dying) tbh.
    At the same time, whilst I really dont think I would have lost Vandy on D1 since I am a good wolf, I have lost wolf members before. Like how Zone was yeeted in S5G8. Do you know what I did? I had placed myself in such a way that I immediately got town cred and had a smooth sailing until Lylo. My placing on Vandy in this game is bad from a wolf pov tbh and I am better than that tbh

    actually this calls for a ygo card tbh!

  12. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Idk maybe you would roll over here as town if you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10271)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10269)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10264)
    also from my notes

    Boq comes in with
    “Alexa is a wolf
    I would not approach katze this way as wolf”

    IMO Why Thunal is not a wolf:
    >Her EOD was extremely pure. She wanted katze gone. If she and katze are W/W she doesn’t care the way she did that EOD even to out what she said was a trusttell. Like, that’s just so extremely dirty as wolf and I don’t think she goes there.
    >Her entire reaction after the katze confirmed wolf stuff


    I’m like 90/10 on it being Boq over Thunal, but want to explore/not completely outrule amazing distancing

    I figure if Boq is wolf especially he is going to try to twist something against me so:
    >all I had to do that EOD was wait for Boq to vote Thunal, or figure out a reason to vote Thunal (which he would call panicking and distancing) if i were a wolf with katze and the game would be won early

    Boq will say: Alexa panicked over Alexa/Kat cross
    Response: Ah yes.. I panicked over this cross.. Only to push on kat anyway?

    ---

    boq did not approach this SOD that way though which is confusing.
    But from our responses it was clear which was the better approach for Boq. I said that I was never going to change my mind on him. You said that you were 95% sure it was him but you still wanted to explore it being me. It's clear from wolf!Boq's POV that you're easier to convince it isn't him, and note that he held his cards to his chest at the beginning until the situation became clear.
    this is the loss in trying to play optimally by writing a case and stuff instead of snap voting.
    At the same time Thunal, this might be where I misread you because what you are talking about is my final reason to think you are wolf and I will expand on that.

    This post of yours implies that I was accepting death/at least waiting to see who I wanted to try convince. But I think I made it super clear in my early posts that I would keep fighting and my very first post, which was the first in this day, was exactly that.

    So like.
    Those aren't incompatible at all. In fact, you fighting means you're going to look for someone you have the highest chance of convincing that you're town and then try to convince them.
    Idk maybe you would roll over here as town if you were in my shoes but I wont.
    I am going to post my case now Thunal.

    If you are town, please try to think that I am town too during this. During the Night I had decided that I wanted to vote you after posting it, I have a killer meme if I am correct, but I want to be sure.

    I am town and I am going to vote you unless something drastically changes.
    Tho I suppose if I am wrong, scum!Alexa would vote me either way so that probably does not matter much to you either tbh


    I do take responsibility if town loses. It is my fault that we are in this position. It is my fault that Katze was not yeeted sooner. I am sorry.
  13. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread didnt you say that you didnt see my tsf vote and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10274)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10270)
    Also we know Boq likes powerwolfing, he’s stated if he’s a wolf that Vandy wouldn’t have died D1 BUT he could not have saved Vandy with the momentum against him Day 1
    If he's a wolf he still tried by starting the TSF wagon.
    didnt you say that you didnt see my tsf vote and voted independently of it?
  14. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread can i explain this after sleeping and working

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10270)
    All Boq mentions of katze:

    P#848 strong townread
    P#1588 townreads Wiml for towncasing katze
    P#1602 some awkward questions also extremely partnered. Calls katze town by the end
    P#2172 “Katze, villagery and flexible approach to the game”
    P#2302 “I forgot to add katze. Katze is never getting yeeted either.” This reminds me of how i treated my partner illario in RYM
    P#2388 90% sure Katze is town
    P#2681 “why do I keep forgetting katze in my read list” lol this is so partnery
    P#2991 katze in top towns
    P#3471 katze in towncore
    P#4469 katze is town tbh (comes after HF day 2 calling katze a wolf)
    P#4508 katze i will protect you (lol)
    P#5431 “it’s okay katze i will protect you” (after arguing before this that katze’s question was fine when me and HF found her sus)
    P#5446 Katze in tight towncore
    P#5934 Katze is a villager
    P#5975 this is just lolhilarious powerwolfing at this point
    P#6134 still feels confident Katze is town
    P#6309 katze town
    P#6735 maybe scum to two villagers (now Wiml is confirmed V), townreads katze
    P#6758 katze in townblock
    P#6987 “katze’s vote is bad but I want to see what she’ll do with it” (as if he knows from scum chat it wasn’t serious too)
    P#7014 lol (even if katze/thunal w/w isn’t 0% possibility i think it’s very unlikely and this was still a scummy thought at the time and like idg why his brain jumped there - it’s like he was setting up in case his partner went down)
    P#7269 distrustfall on katze - stuff against katze reminds me of the way katze was wolfreading Vandy, very self-focused/as if he’s looking for reasons here (and then tying kat to thunal)
    P#7303 suddenly left with katze in POE
    P#7470 katze unvoting isn’t good but i’ve felt good about my katze townread all game
    P#7511 did he really though, i don’t see it?
    P#7671 accepts Thunal and Wiml as town, now wants to figure out who is scum in me/katze/Pilica - this may seem good on the surface, but he then goes back on this EOD when katze is a possibility (says he can’t believe how people don’t see how villagery she is) ensuring that katze’s yeet goes through
    P#8459 comes in screaming about how townie katze is, inevitably making his reverse of his read not matter
    P#8703 “another reason to townread katze is we sound alike today”
    P#8906 katze has 0 connections FMPOV. Never a wolf → really easy way to defend a partner, another thing that reminds me of my approach to persona last game
    Also we know Boq likes powerwolfing, he’s stated if he’s a wolf that Vandy wouldn’t have died D1 BUT he could not have saved Vandy with the momentum against him Day 1

    @Boquise can you please explain why this is not powerwolfing?
    i get that you can just be a villager who has katze as top town all game but this is why i need to know all your thoughts on her and why you were so confident
    can i explain this after sleeping and working
  15. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread this is the loss in trying to play optimally by...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10269)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10264)
    also from my notes

    Boq comes in with
    “Alexa is a wolf
    I would not approach katze this way as wolf”

    IMO Why Thunal is not a wolf:
    >Her EOD was extremely pure. She wanted katze gone. If she and katze are W/W she doesn’t care the way she did that EOD even to out what she said was a trusttell. Like, that’s just so extremely dirty as wolf and I don’t think she goes there.
    >Her entire reaction after the katze confirmed wolf stuff


    I’m like 90/10 on it being Boq over Thunal, but want to explore/not completely outrule amazing distancing

    I figure if Boq is wolf especially he is going to try to twist something against me so:
    >all I had to do that EOD was wait for Boq to vote Thunal, or figure out a reason to vote Thunal (which he would call panicking and distancing) if i were a wolf with katze and the game would be won early

    Boq will say: Alexa panicked over Alexa/Kat cross
    Response: Ah yes.. I panicked over this cross.. Only to push on kat anyway?

    ---

    boq did not approach this SOD that way though which is confusing.
    But from our responses it was clear which was the better approach for Boq. I said that I was never going to change my mind on him. You said that you were 95% sure it was him but you still wanted to explore it being me. It's clear from wolf!Boq's POV that you're easier to convince it isn't him, and note that he held his cards to his chest at the beginning until the situation became clear.
    this is the loss in trying to play optimally by writing a case and stuff instead of snap voting.
    At the same time Thunal, this might be where I misread you because what you are talking about is my final reason to think you are wolf and I will expand on that.

    This post of yours implies that I was accepting death/at least waiting to see who I wanted to try convince. But I think I made it super clear in my early posts that I would keep fighting and my very first post, which was the first in this day, was exactly that.

    So like.
  16. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread also just my general approach to reads, like how...

    also just my general approach to reads, like how I play mashes.

    I vibe, I see stuff I think is scummy and things I think is townie.
    Sometimes I am pretty accurate. I was pretty accurate in Pokemon Mash but I was hardcore scum read.
    The only difference between mashes and regular games is that I have time here to start developing them
  17. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am going to bury this tomorrow but this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10257)
    Boq's play yesterday had agenda. Mine did not. I think his holistic attitude of his doubt disappearing and him suddenly having extremely high confidence that me and Alexa are the wolves when it was convenient for wolves to push hard on me also points to him being a wolf.

    Also another reason me and Katze are never w/w: I wanted a Wiml/Katze cross up to the crossvote and Katze went against that even before Wiml said he wasn't voting first.
    I am going to bury this tomorrow but this is pretty much not true. I think my progression has both been transparent, organic and pure. I solve in my posts, and I found a perspective I thought was wolfy. There are several game where I jump on small things and start confbiasing.

    S4SF2, I confbias on scum!Braided Pain D1 because she did a weird thing I couldnt really articualte during sod. I then duck out because she got replaced.
    In S5Finale, I town read SK because... he's mah frend and sounds like he did in our previous game and like he is defending me tbh. I suddenly had a friend in a thread state that was pretty bad.

    I think both my scum reads and town reads have been, in general, in their beginning phase, based on small things. Only that they develop. My weakness as town is that I have a hard time seeing what's really wolfy. At the point I saw Alexa's posts, I felt like everything pieced together. Katze not letting me vote first, Katze not wanting to vote Alexa, like it fit. So I got excited. And I decided for once to be confident.

    But I was not high confident always you know. Because I had voted if I had been that. I truly believed that I was correct tbh
  18. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread man it is so hard to find posts when my brain is...

    man it is so hard to find posts when my brain is turning off
  19. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Two parts left of my case This is just man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#7014)
    Katze/Thunal w/w?

    I will be writing my final post until the post cap now
    Two parts left of my case

    This is just
    man.
  20. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I agree that Kat would probably have voted Wiml...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10249)
    It makes no sense for me to play the way I did yesterday as a wolf with Katze independent of emotions. I think my logical reasons why I'm out of my wolfrange, the fact that Katze could literally have just voted Wiml for a probable f5 win, the interactions of me trying to convince everyone it's Katze and Katze trying to convince everyone it's me being never w/w, and even Katze's push on me d2 and her stubbornly trying to keep me in her PoE but me not trying to fight her on it most of the game.
    I agree that Kat would probably have voted Wiml and that was the plan. I believe that I sabotaged that plan.
    To be continued tbh
  21. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I will have several parts in my case....

    I will have several parts in my case. Historically in this game, people have answered to 2% and just the easy part. Please refrain from doing that tbh
  22. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread So first I am scum read because I am just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9729)
    It is funny because going to bed after the cross, I had Katze as likelier wolf tbh.

    Am like, 70% done with my post tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9745)
    I was not sure who her partner is but now I think it is Thunal.

    The reason that made me scum read Alexa are not some glorious big case.

    It is based on these two posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9558)
    i want to make it clear (if i didn't before) that the emotions i'm expressing are not fake regardless of what you think of my alignment, i think it's dirty to like clear myself this way and i don't want to be townread for it over what i've done this game, but this entire day has just been so emotionally draining and i am an empath so i kind of absorb other people's emotions and it all burst out in one go, i would never in a million years fake that, if i'm a villager i am just upset about my own performance and how i've played and if i'm a wolf i'm similarly upset my performance and playing poorly, so yeah as a whole i want to make that clear
    The last line about wolf is forced and a lie. Alexa has played a hell of a scum game if wolf and I think she should be able to recognise that if she is town.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9544)
    okay, I would obviously prefer not to be in the cross (or to be the person who votes katze at least and be responsible for the loss if it's wrong - not that i'd blame anyone else since it's the vote i want but when it's me making it and when i $%#!ed up the last LYLO i am pretty, scarred) so i guess i reacted emotionally, because FMPOV a cross of any 2 players has a better chance of hitting a wolf than me. I can't pretend I didn't think there'd be a chance that i'd be in this position and people would narrow in on me today - I feel frustrated i haven't managed to make myself as clear town as i hoped i could and that I thought would be my strength as VT going into the finale, in all reality it feels like a personal failure on my end even if I've held back from expressing it because the last thing I wanted to do was add to the thread environment, I wish there was something I could do in reality as I held the same view as Thunal that making myself clear town today would be the most important thing to do
    And this panic for being in the cross.

    All this made me very very close to snap vote Alexa. I would have done it a minute or so after Wiml's post but I also got an idea to just let the two wolves

    I originally wolf read Alexa/Kat.

    When Kat said they wanted to vote Thunal it kinda zoomed into me. I didnt really get why they did not want to vote Alexa, after Wiml expressed a desire for them to cross. Add Alexa's panic and it made sense.

    You can see these thought processes in my ISO:
    p#9508 p#9513 p#9523 (however this one was weakened in p#9531 ) p#9557 (I wanted the Kat vs Alexa cross) p#9561 (thinking I should do it myself) p#9574 is a hint for that I am scum reading Alexa for her "I played badly as a wolf". p#9594 (I ask this q to Katze because I feel like they wanted to stop me from crossing with Alexa). p#9610 this is basically my plan.

    I want Alexa to vote so I can see who her wolf partner is. At this point I am leaning towards Katze, but I am not sure. I also feel kinda miffed at Thunal suddenly having issues with Kat posts like the mouse tell. That is not genuine sus. That is artificial sus. And the speed with how she fires off those posts (plus shading Katze's AtE in response to me).

    I try to hide my intentions with this because I want Alexa to vote first without suspecting anything. If she does, perhaps she does a big gambit and votes her scum mate to trick me. In this I try to bank on my top town read and receving the hammer. I believe that a F3 can get messy with walls and stuff so I want both wolves dead now (I also noticed Alexa's immedient dislike of talking about pairings/towncasing oneself at the start of the cross, which I think is scum perspective).

    But with my 95% comment, I think I blew my cover.

    And like, I expected an Alexa/Katze pairing so I expected a lot of focus on wanting to make Wiml vote Thunal/making sure I wont vote Katze.
    I make a reaction test
    p#9650

    Alexa replies with:
    p#9652
    Not only does this solidify my scum read on Alexa, it also shows me that Alexa and Thunal are wolves together.

    This is not how you talk to a potential villager as town in a lylo fyi. This is once more Alexa epicly misreading what I am saying, and I do not think she does that genuinely.

    Wiml has tried to solve both slots today. Alexa has not. She has only focused on Wiml and thoughts to/about Wiml. This is one of the openly scummiest posts I have ever seen.
    What made me realise Alexa/Thunal is the defence of Thunal that Alexa writes against me.

    In her analysis of Thunal and Katze, Thunal always comes out top. She writes that the only way Wiml is a wolf is if she is being snowed by emotional things p#9647

    Add that with saying that I hardly communicated with her today. Which is a flat out lie. But I am not going to waste time quoting every interaction I had with Alexa today.

    Then we have another scummy line:
    p#9672
    Obviously an Alexa/Thunal team tries to get votes on Kat after failing at getting the Kat/Wiml cross.

    FYI I was against the Wiml/Katze cross. Alexa was not. Iirc Thunal was not.

    Add this with how Alexa brought up my Vandy/Wiml post today before the cross. I read that as a pocket attempt but only reacted with a wowee.


    So I think the wolves are Alexa/Thunal

    I thought it was Alexa/Katze and my thought process should be very transparent.
    Also I spelled Kat with the vote count today tbh it was fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9757)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9752)
    okay
    i think it's kat/boq
    boq thinks it's me/thunal

    if boq is 100% sure i'm a wolf he's probably just a wolf, i'm okay with wiml hammering and me voting katze because i'm convinced enough that the worlds aren't thunal/wiml or wiml/katze

    i can explain everything in response but i'd rather just get this over with

    and we don't have a lot of time
    Explain my Kat sus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9780)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9774)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#9768)
    lmao you didnt even read my case.
    bruh you dropped it 80 minutes before EOD, i skimmed it but like
    it's wrong

    i'd much rather you tell me what points you want me to engage with because i don't have time to analyze/reply to a whole case RN
    you skimmed it yet didnt see that 90% of it is me talking about how I thought Kat was scum with you and how I kept baiting her?
    Cool.

    I am not going to give you pointers. It is not a long case. You have been able to interact with cases just minutes before I dropped mine.
    Boq declaring that he had suspicion on Katze earlier and saying Alexa was ignoring it is fairly clear distancing. He says a lot of times that he had suspicion on Katze earlier and he originally thought it was Katze that it feels theatrical. I think this is trying to make people think that him/Katze aren't w/w. If Boq thinks it's just Alexa/me as town he shouldn't care about continuing to tell everyone he originally wolfread Katze.
    So first I am scum read because I am just deciding that it is you and Alexa without trying to reason.
    Then I am scum read because I showed that I had more thoughts, after being accused of the above sentence.

    Nice tbh
  23. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am not clearing you because of your emotions. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10245)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10244)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10242)
    i don't want any emotions considered today (sorry if this sounds harsh) but
    i feel like i should be completely cleared FOR MY ACTIONS. for my early vote on katze when i could've won yesterday if i was a wolf with her and i feel like the entire EOD completely cleared me

    you can argue i just bus her there to win here but there'd be literally no reason for me to do that when boq is pushing on thunal/me and i could've literally won yesterday as wolf, i hate wolfing (i discovered after constellations) and would try to win as soon as possible
    did you miss the post where i said that i am wolf reading Thunal tbh
    no i saw it, i want your thoughts, but i wanted to say that the reasons to clear me are not emotional because i feel like if people are clearing me for emotional reasons i didn't play well (regardless of alignment but especially as town)
    I am not clearing you because of your emotions. I am clearing you because it doesnt make sense of you to play like this if you are wolf. But I will give Thunal a fair shot to defend herself
  24. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread did you miss the post where i said that i am wolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10242)
    i don't want any emotions considered today (sorry if this sounds harsh) but
    i feel like i should be completely cleared FOR MY ACTIONS. for my early vote on katze when i could've won yesterday if i was a wolf with her and i feel like the entire EOD completely cleared me

    you can argue i just bus her there to win here but there'd be literally no reason for me to do that when boq is pushing on thunal/me and i could've literally won yesterday as wolf, i hate wolfing (i discovered after constellations) and would try to win as soon as possible
    did you miss the post where i said that i am wolf reading Thunal tbh
  25. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread like that was my plan after this case. Show the...

    like that was my plan after this case. Show the posts of yours and Thunal that I found super teamy. One of you was snowed in just like I was with Katze.
  26. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread You two were shielding each other left and right,...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10237)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10233)
    okay i guess if the wolves are doing it too then ill join in on the emotional blackmailing

    wiml if you don't vote thunal i will literally cry

    see how productive this is

    i know

    the fact that i am town is why this is disgusting to me

    im emotionally invested into this game too

    but like

    im not lying about my emotion
    im saying it how it is

    Katze felt exactly like how Boq felt today. I completely believe both of them were legitimately mad about it but the frustration about people being townread off AtE is more likely to come from a wolf.
    And you and Alexa felt exactly the same too.
    THIS IS WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO NOT THINK THAT YOU TWO WERE PAIRED HOLY $%#!
    what do you mean? can you elaborate on this please
    You two were shielding each other left and right, both harped on the same emotions, like there are posts that felt so incredibly teamy.
    Like
    That wifom post of yours. I debate you with it. Call out wolf salt and stuff, and Thunal is there to defend you. You both shaded mine and Katze's reactions. I am super tired rn and it is 02:28, I can show these posts that I found teamy but I really wanna do that after work or at least on my lunch break
  27. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am not going to have that conversation post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10233)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10002)
    it kinda disgusts me seeing how thunal/alexa are just shielding eachother off of emotional $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10009)
    okay i guess if the wolves are doing it too then ill join in on the emotional blackmailing

    wiml if you don't vote thunal i will literally cry
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10010)
    see how productive this is
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10015)
    i know

    the fact that i am town is why this is disgusting to me

    im emotionally invested into this game too

    but like

    im not lying about my emotion
    im saying it how it is
    Katze felt exactly like how Boq felt today. I completely believe both of them were legitimately mad about it but the frustration about people being townread off AtE is more likely to come from a wolf.
    And you and Alexa felt exactly the same too.
    We didn't think it was disgusting or completely immoral to clear others from emotion.

    I'll stop bringing it up, sorry. It's hard because so much of my thoughts are centered around it and and I feel a need to resolve this issue but I'll stop. This conversation is for postgame.
    I am not going to have that conversation post game.
  28. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread THIS IS WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO NOT THINK THAT YOU...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10233)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10002)
    it kinda disgusts me seeing how thunal/alexa are just shielding eachother off of emotional $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10009)
    okay i guess if the wolves are doing it too then ill join in on the emotional blackmailing

    wiml if you don't vote thunal i will literally cry
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10010)
    see how productive this is
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10012)
    I will say that if you're town here and I misvote that you did everything that you could and I just got blown over by it

    I don't know what I'm thinking

    I'm emotionally exhausted
    i know

    the fact that i am town is why this is disgusting to me

    im emotionally invested into this game too

    but like

    im not lying about my emotion
    im saying it how it is
    Katze felt exactly like how Boq felt today. I completely believe both of them were legitimately mad about it but the frustration about people being townread off AtE is more likely to come from a wolf.
    And you and Alexa felt exactly the same too.
    THIS IS WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO NOT THINK THAT YOU TWO WERE PAIRED HOLY $%#!
  29. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I also want to say that I think both of you have...

    I also want to say that I think both of you have played a very townie game so like I understand why the town in you two have a hard time seeing me as town, and thats my fault. But I know I am town so I have to figure out who of you is the scum. It is nothing personal tbh
  30. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread And you and Alexa felt exactly the same too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10233)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10002)
    it kinda disgusts me seeing how thunal/alexa are just shielding eachother off of emotional $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10009)
    okay i guess if the wolves are doing it too then ill join in on the emotional blackmailing

    wiml if you don't vote thunal i will literally cry
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10010)
    see how productive this is
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10012)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10002)
    it kinda disgusts me seeing how thunal/alexa are just shielding eachother off of emotional $%#!
    I will say that if you're town here and I misvote that you did everything that you could and I just got blown over by it

    I don't know what I'm thinking

    I'm emotionally exhausted
    i know

    the fact that i am town is why this is disgusting to me

    im emotionally invested into this game too

    but like

    im not lying about my emotion
    im saying it how it is
    Katze felt exactly like how Boq felt today. I completely believe both of them were legitimately mad about it but the frustration about people being townread off AtE is more likely to come from a wolf.
    And you and Alexa felt exactly the same too.
  31. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread to be clear though, that is not why i am wolf...

    to be clear though, that is not why i am wolf reading Thunal and I want that stuff not touching my case, ok tbh
  32. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread It shows a lack of skill as a wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10229)
    if thunal is a wolf then i'm guessing she's done something similar/appealed in a similar way as villager so i would not hold it against her, like i'm weighing points for people regardless of emotional stuff personally
    It shows a lack of skill as a wolf.
  33. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread if you want me to degrade myself to AtE I will...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10223)
    these posts that kinda imply "oh scum boq got no chance to battle these AtE posts aww man, thats a bummer yeh" will look funny after I flip town tbh
    tbh i originally said that as a reaction test/to see what you'd say
    if you want me to degrade myself to AtE I will refer you back to the memes tbh
  34. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Or it is just that you are wolfier tbh. I was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10220)
    Thunal, just in case you are town, I am going to lay all the cards on the table. I am wolf reading you, and my case is about you. I am not going to snap vote you after posting it. Please read through it. Please do not AtE at me when I post it.
    I will. I figured that you would have to switch to wolfreading me despite how sure you were that Alexa was a wolf yesterday since my chances of voting Alexa are slimmer than Alexa's chances of voting me.
    Or it is just that you are wolfier tbh.

    I was actually scum reading Alexa for the first 45 minutes and kinda just clapping my hands to her and Katze's play.
    Then I thought more tbh
  35. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread though i am going to fight tbh NOT GIVING UP...

    though i am going to fight tbh

    NOT GIVING UP UNTIL THE VERY END
  36. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread these posts that kinda imply "oh scum boq got no...

    these posts that kinda imply "oh scum boq got no chance to battle these AtE posts aww man, thats a bummer yeh" will look funny after I flip town tbh
  37. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I have strong opinions here, but I do not want my...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10219)
    anything people can say as town they should also be able to say as wolf (wolves can in fact have emotions too) so i think that's pretty ridiculous to say

    faking emotions is $%#!ed up though
    I have strong opinions here, but I do not want my case to get nestled into this argument, so I will leave it as that.
  38. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Thunal, just in case you are town, I am going to...

    Thunal, just in case you are town, I am going to lay all the cards on the table. I am wolf reading you, and my case is about you. I am not going to snap vote you after posting it. Please read through it. Please do not AtE at me when I post it.
  39. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am town.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10216)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10214)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10212)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10207)
    ftr to add my two-cents, particularly because i'm decently confident you're a villager
    i think those types of emotional tells are really hard to combat as wolf and can take away from the fairness of the game/make it really hard and feel $%#!ty to like push people when that's the wincon for wolves - that's how i felt with unwnd from constellations - like it makes it feel like you're $%#! person for playing to your wincon
    Yeah and I definitely tried not to resort to extreme emotion and even actively combated it but when I was panicking at EoD and knew that expressing my emotion would help Wiml find me as town I felt like I had to do it and didn't know what else to do. I was worried overnight that I knew my play frustrated Katze and Boq and I really don't want to lose friends for how I played. I'm not even sure if I regret it or not, I thought the alternative was being the game losing ML and I would have absolutely hated that, but I do regret a couple things about my play for sure.

    I'm sorry for saying that you calling emotions emotional blackmail wasn't cool Boq. Because of the standards we were playing to it was completely fair for you to say it was emotional blackmail.
    And the hilarious thing is that one of you is a wolf.
    Which is why I am actually calling it disgusting and I have zero respect for that.
    huh?
    I am town.
  40. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread It is 2 am, I start working at 8 am and I am...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10213)
    Boq this is why i most want you to convince me you're somehow town/that Thunal is a wolf
    like i don't want to confbias it in any way even if she looks so unpartnered with kat

    reading
    It is 2 am, I start working at 8 am and I am writing a case because I fear that if i go to sleep and then go to work, I will wake up to a post game thread.
  41. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread And the hilarious thing is that one of you is a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10212)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10205)

    In my defense I didn't trust tell. A trust tell is something that holds over a pattern of games and while I understand you being upset by my play at EoD Boq it was a last resort, I honestly didn't know what else to say and I at least hope we can stay on good terms after this game. I'm sorry that my play upset you and maybe I could have done something differently, I'm open to feedback.
    ftr to add my two-cents, particularly because i'm decently confident you're a villager
    i think those types of emotional tells are really hard to combat as wolf and can take away from the fairness of the game/make it really hard and feel $%#!ty to like push people when that's the wincon for wolves - that's how i felt with unwnd from constellations - like it makes it feel like you're $%#! person for playing to your wincon
    Yeah and I definitely tried not to resort to extreme emotion and even actively combated it but when I was panicking at EoD and knew that expressing my emotion would help Wiml find me as town I felt like I had to do it and didn't know what else to do. I was worried overnight that I knew my play frustrated Katze and Boq and I really don't want to lose friends for how I played. I'm not even sure if I regret it or not, I thought the alternative was being the game losing ML and I would have absolutely hated that, but I do regret a couple things about my play for sure.

    I'm sorry for saying that you calling emotions emotional blackmail wasn't cool Boq. Because of the standards we were playing to it was completely fair for you to say it was emotional blackmail.
    And the hilarious thing is that one of you is a wolf.
    Which is why I am actually calling it disgusting and I have zero respect for that.
  42. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Like, I joined this champ season to show myself...

    Like, I joined this champ season to show myself that I had learned from past mistakes. And then I just redo them like a middle-aged man trying to redo his shot stats from when he was 20 tbh

    $%#!.$%#!.$%#!.
  43. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Because it is the truth. Like I said in my...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10208)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10206)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10204)
    tbh boq you've played great, i totally understand how like you could've won there if it weren't for that EOD
    i have played a miserable $%#! town game since I am the sole reason town is losing rn
    why are you saying this
    and what is your rant about EOD?
    Because it is the truth.
    Like I said in my previous post.

    I was about to vote Katze at eod4.
    He did the same thing Duck and Billy did in my quali and SF. After G2 I thought "I will never let scum get away with that again!" Then I let Billy get away with it and was upset. Then I saw Katze do it and I chickened out because obviously I would be wrong because I suck at finding wolves.

    Then I had like, a perfect game state yesterday. I was suddenly top towned. I was getting close to find wolves. Then I confbias myself and burn towns' chances to win. It is solely my fault if town loses this game. Why couldnt I have confbiased when I had the correct reasons? $%#!.

    I am hesitating because idk how much is allowed to say. I want to leave it at that for obvious reasons.
  44. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread i have played a miserable $%#! town game since I...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10204)
    tbh boq you've played great, i totally understand how like you could've won there if it weren't for that EOD
    i have played a miserable $%#! town game since I am the sole reason town is losing rn
  45. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Imagine that there is a rant here.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10202)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10198)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10196)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10192)
    I honestly think that this should be called Self-Meta and AtE the game.
    I stand by that I strongly dislike and I do not respect the sort of AtE that went down yesterday.
    i tried to make it clear that i didn't want to be alignment read on what i said and i just got upset
    I am talking about what went down during the last hour. That was disgusting
    oh, yeah. trusttells are bad and should not be allowed (i don't think they are). i've also claimed that i've trust-told as mafia though, so i would not consider it clearing in itself, but i feel for katze as i know that can be hard to combat as wolf

    also boq/thunal i will read your long posts shortly
    Imagine that there is a rant here.
  46. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am town and I am at least happy that I can walk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10192)
    I honestly think that this should be called Self-Meta and AtE the game.
    I stand by that I strongly dislike and I do not respect the sort of AtE that went down yesterday.
    I get that what probably happened is that villagers doing a lot of AtE put wolves in a bad position where they had to AtE or die and I understand that's really not an enjoyable game or position to be in. I have some things to say postgame about it and I think the only real solution might be a rule change. I did regret jumping to discrediting the timing of Katze's emotions, I was overexcited and didn't think about how Katze could still be upset by my statements as a wolf so I'm sorry to katze about that.
    I am town and I am at least happy that I can walk out of this game knowing I did not resort to what last eod was tbqfh.
  47. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread You realise that Thunal's vote record looks...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10197)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10195)
    Thunal Vote Record:



    Boq Vote Record:




    IMO this is a worse look for boq. the reason i consider this is it was a meme last game with how bad persona's slot vote record was and people could've maybe found them off of that
    me accidentally screenshotting the top of my browser oops
    You realise that Thunal's vote record looks better than mine if you assume that I am wolf? If I am town, it does not look good.
    Similarly, if Thunal is wolf, then my vote record is not bad

    I hate that I chickened out on voting Katze at eod4. That is probably one of the two reasons town is losing this game. That and my eod yesterday.
  48. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread I am talking about what went down during the last...

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10196)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10192)
    I honestly think that this should be called Self-Meta and AtE the game.
    I stand by that I strongly dislike and I do not respect the sort of AtE that went down yesterday.
    i tried to make it clear that i didn't want to be alignment read on what i said and i just got upset
    I am talking about what went down during the last hour. That was disgusting
  49. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread Why do I always fall for bad boys/girls/NBs tbh

    Why do I always fall for bad boys/girls/NBs tbh
  50. Replies
    10,299
    Views
    105,800

    Sticky: Game Thread $%#! me my meme did not work 30 minutes of...

    $%#! me my meme did not work

    30 minutes of laughing in resignation.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mute

The Mute is unable to vote. If they cast a vote, it will not be counted.