Search:

Type: Posts; User: Beck

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.26 seconds.

  1. Postgame#779

    Thread: Demons Anonymous Turbo!

    by Beck
    Replies
    808
    Views
    2,144

    Completed Thank you for hosting, Ara! GGs all.

    Thank you for hosting, Ara!

    GGs all.
  2. Postgame#774

    Thread: Demons Anonymous Turbo!

    by Beck
    Replies
    808
    Views
    2,144

    Completed Maybe my memory is just bad. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith (#761)
    I didn’t enjoy this.

    Turbos and anonymous accounts don’t mesh well. It’s hard enough to remember who did what in regular Turbos, adding 12 new names to learn makes it worse.

    I wasn’t planning on playing but Ara asked nicely and I can never say no to her.
    Maybe my memory is just bad. Oh well.
  3. Postgame#4961

    Thread: Mountainous Desperado

    by Beck
    Replies
    4,965
    Views
    20,222

    Completed GGs

  4. Replies
    1,914
    Views
    50,763

    yeh

  5. Replies
    57
    Views
    1,272

    Automated really wish i could but i think Champs Finale...

    really wish i could but i think Champs Finale starts around then or soon after

    gotta /out
  6. Replies
    9
    Views
    318

    Resolved Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#9)
    You can now use @everyone to tag all players in the game (Only accessible to hosts & mods).
    Thank you!
  7. #719

    Thread: Current Staff

    by Beck
    Replies
    746
    Views
    61,781

    Sticky: nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#716)
    hello

    ladd is a moderator

    vanity. is a flake moderator

    panini is a discord moderator

    @lute edit this to look professional i'm lazy

    My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

    Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

    I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.

    Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.

    "My what?"

    Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.

    "Wtf is a poop knife?"

    Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.

    He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my $#@!ed up family with their $#@!ed up bowels. FML.

    I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.

    She will be getting her own utility knife now.

    [Edit: Common question - Why was this not in the bathroom instead of the laundry room? Answer. We only had one poop knife, and the laundry room was central to all three bathrooms. I have no idea why we didn't have three poop knives. All I know is that we didn't. We had the one. Possibly because my father was notoriously cheap about the weirdest things. So yes, we shared our poop knife.]
    nice
  8. Replies
    27
    Views
    328

    Strategy Got some sick facial hair, too. Crazy how...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalandh (#16)
    Dylan Brandt
    Jalandh
    Sharpshooter
    Laid back
    Added to squaddie queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeP47 (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#15)
    I completely forgot; I was going to change @OrangeP47's color scheme!

    Ping me to do it tomorrow afternoon/evening.
    Yes, being flamboyantly Orange on top of being OrangeP47 would certainly be welcome, or something like that.
    Haha, yup.
    Did anyone else notice that @Beck's rifle has smiley faces in the pattern?
    Got some sick facial hair, too.

    Crazy how realistic @Manasi looks, almost identical.
  9. Resolved I’d like something like this. Whether it’s a...

    I’d like something like this.

    Whether it’s a single tag like “@All” or “@Everyone” a la Discord, or an auto-tagged one-click insert player list. It’d be super useful.
  10. Completed Excited for the opportunity. Thanks, all, for...

    Excited for the opportunity.

    Thanks, all, for the support.
  11. Mudkip > Treeko > Torchic But they’re all...

    Mudkip > Treeko > Torchic

    But they’re all pretty phenomenal.

    Mudkip/Marshtomp run the first four gyms, they’re untouchable.
  12. HYPE!!! Alpha Sapphire is one of the best...

    HYPE!!!

    Alpha Sapphire is one of the best games in the series. You'll enjoy it!
  13. Completed Thank you SmartBomb for hosting and for the...

    Thank you @SmartBomb for hosting and for the phenomenal flavour.

    Thank you to @Spiny Creature and @Keldeo for welcoming me into the wolf pack and playing together as a team.

    And well played by the village across the board - you made this difficult and stressful and challenging and fun. All ways that I most enjoy playing werewolf. I’m so impressed by, and so happy to have been a part of, a group of players that were all in all kind and well-intentioned. We were able to debate and disagree but it never turned into name-calling or screaming matches.

    After giving it some time to let it sink in, this has been one of my most, if not the most, rewarding games I’ve ever played. A lot of players dislike playing as a wolf, but I find so much joy in playing the “bad guy,” creating an increasingly difficult puzzle for so many talented players to attempt to solve. Being able to trick friends along the way, and the fact that I fooled many more in Spec Chat was a total bonus. Games of this quality and competition come around only every so often, so I will cherish this experience.

    Regardless of who advances this game in particular means a lot and I am grateful I was able to share it with many old friends and several new ones. Hopefully we can all play together again soon. Thank you!
  14. Completed ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#6500)
    GG wolves. What a wild game.

    Shout out to Beck trolling specchat by pinging roro and Keldeo
  15. Completed https://i.imgur.com/7rbrGYV.gif

  16. Completed shawnad2006 Vote silver? Game can end.

    @shawnad2006 Vote silver?

    Game can end.
  17. Completed silver GGs roro__b Keldeo come vote

    ##Vote silver

    GGs

    @roro__b @Keldeo

    come vote
  18. Completed I was going to suggest you vote first, so this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6446)
    I'm voting in 10 minutes
    I was going to suggest you vote first, so this is good.

    Next I want silver. Then shawnad. Keldeo, roro, SC.

    I’m willing to vote before SC if everyone wants.
  19. Completed roro__b I just read through your interaction...

    @roro__b I just read through your interaction analysis and have one word: WTF

    I think Keldeo said it, but to probably already be in an I’m Schlage position if a wolf, you just stretched the field so far. The wolves in this position without a doubt are strapped for mental fortitude and the ability to continue solving, and that’s what you did, across several hours and thousands of posts. Beyond that, what I find most telling is your entire progression.

    I feared when you were working on your wallpost that you were going to construct a narrative around the three of us being a wolf. That everything you “found” made us look bad. But that wasn’t the case at all.

    Like I’ve been telling you, I’ve pushed and pressured everyone. I’ve take time to meticulously engage everyone. I am now a wolf, period - but beyond that, there is nobody I could possibly be partnered with. I feel like I am clear here. I think the wolves may even be acknowledging this. I’m a pain in the ass to push when I’m a villager, especially at this point in the game.

    Thoughts regarding the content itself... I kind of forgot about how strongly I felt about silver earlier. shawnad I’ve always been skeptical and fearful of, but never certain. I looked (and felt) certain about silver a few days ago but did some rereading and retooling and world building and wound up with Squigs. Which, albeit, I still feel could be a wolf, but silver is in my eyesight here again. I find your silver/shawnad w/w theory extremely compelling and actually pretty likely, it started off for questionable reasoning and has never changed or exactly revisited between the two of them. Just idle “if you’re a wolf, wow!” commentary.

    I don’t know why they’re unwilling to look at one another again today, like despite my inquiries. It’s F7. None of my reads felt good enough this morning not to reconsider.

    Thank you for those posts. I want silver and Squigs to vote one another so we can confirm one is a wolf, then we’ve got to get further on the same page: bottom line, I am willing to vote silver if we can talk about it some more.
  20. Completed Spiny is not a wolf. There is no plausible world...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#6387)
    Okay, somehow I lost all my multiquotes so this is Spiny's progression, in the thread, on silver:

    - d1: early sketchy read for pressing on BATMAN but then lets up on it for discussion of massclaim, repeatedly says she's going to ISO them later but eventually doesn't seem to
    - d2: criticizes their EOD but always comes out the other side calling them a villager (piggybacking on reads from Logic and knights here), calls them purer based on d1 VCA and defends that VCA from BATMAN's critiques, continues to townread them even through the roro thing and supposed scumslip
    - d3: townreads their EOD via VCA, says to Apoc she thinks silver is fine although shawna is possibly worrying but still a hard townread

    Based just on this side of the interactions, could maybe see Spiny as a partner who goes on them a bit but then after the Carson lynch wants to pick it back up and defend them. In particular there are very, very few places where she directly talks to silver and so I don't see any way for me to make "a wolf would not say this to a wolf" type reads. There's one post where she's really incredulous at them missing Beck's cop claim, but I don't see that as definitively not w/w at all.

    So... who fits as a third there? roro doesn't work for many reasons; a few are because I think Spiny reacts somehow to the roro/silver thunderdome thing instead of mostly blowing it off, if they're her two partners, and today, it doesn't make sense for Spiny to create the thunderdome between silver/Squigs as roro professes to want to vote between silver/shawna. So Beck or shawna? eeh.
    Spiny is not a wolf. There is no plausible world in which that’s possible.

    I know purity through posts and her opening this morning was that of a villager.

    She never “fakes” this if it implicates one of her teammates. There’s no need to draw that much attention to two of the three wolves alive. It is a game-throwing play.

    I will not be convinced otherwise.
  21. Completed Yeah, I've come back down to Earth. Either...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#6381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6329)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6327)
    Wait, shawnad, if you believe both silver and SC are villagers, that makes Squigs a lock wolf, no?

    Why’re you being so ticky-tacky about who he votes? Why aren’t you beating the “silver is a villager!” drum harder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6328)
    New theory: What if it’s shawnad/silver/Squigs? And shawnad is trying to find an option or reason to pit one of them against someone outside of the circle?

    That ruins my earlier theory that silver/Squigs aren’t w/w, but maybe I was just wrong.

    This feels possible?
    @roro__b
    Then like... why doesn't she just flip to scumreading SC here and hard defending her teammates? She's flipped on reads before, and this has to be a crisis state for that team.

    Silver/Squigs just aren't wolves together, is my take on the interactions between silver/Mistreya at EOD1, and silver/Squigs yesterday.
    Yeah, I've come back down to Earth.

    Either way, she isn't convincing SC she's lying, roro obviously not. Not you. Not me. It's probably easier to bring forth the Thunderdome in that scenario than convincing everyone else SC faked all of this.

    Wolves got caught with their pants down. Sucks to suck.
  22. Completed No spoilers. That’s the best part of the movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6370)
    This read sucks. When does Batman die? Are his posts worth reading? I just need to get past day 1 crap I think...
    No spoilers. That’s the best part of the movie.
  23. Completed We’re misunderstanding each other. I’m arguing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6363)
    Like, they lead the wagon on him, after he barely posts... He lies down and just dies, then they’re BOTH alive in F5?

    That’s wicked suspect. So my point stands, that’s a dumb reason.

    I don’t know if this is even a point I feel like arguing with you over, though, so I’m moving on.
    All right, we can move on. Still don’t understand why you think it’d be weird for roro and Keldeo to survive tonight in a specific world where we killed scum!Squigs because of my roleclaim which I had no reason to fake when silver or Shawna were dead without it today.

    Like, I’m not trying to give myself too much credit. I’m not saying I’m definitely the nightkill if there’s a night.

    But in that specific world, to say I’m so clearly not the nightkill that people would suspect roro and Keldeo for being alive, and not ME, that makes no sense. In that world I’m clearer than either one.
    We’re misunderstanding each other.

    I’m arguing that bussing him yesterday would be dumb as $#@!, but if they did, you never could’ve seen him target RE. So you wouldn’t be the most likely NK.

    You’re arguing “Why not bus Squigs today?” and I don’t have an answer to that beyond “Why not try to win today?” Nobody seems to have a $#@!ing clue what’s going on or who thinks what and I hate this whole thing, but that’s my best guess.

    Still, this is all moot.

    I think a wolf exists between the two. You obviously do.

    We need to work together.
  24. Completed Like, they lead the wagon on him, after he barely...

    Like, they lead the wagon on him, after he barely posts... He lies down and just dies, then they’re BOTH alive in F5?

    That’s wicked suspect. So my point stands, that’s a dumb reason.

    I don’t know if this is even a point I feel like arguing with you over, though, so I’m moving on.
  25. Completed I thought you were referring to yesterday when he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6358)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6354)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6349)
    Because if they bus the guy outright, you CANNOT explain away why they’re both still alive the next day.

    The wolves went for the win today and got $#@!ed by NAs and are backpeddling.
    Hmm OK. That’s something. Hadn’t thought yet about who’s likely to get killed tonight.
    Actually, @Beck, not sure if that is something. As far as I’ve thought about NAs tonight if there is one, it’s to assume I’m probably dead.

    I think people would believe Squigs, a late sub-in, was bused before they believe I did an elaborate fakeclaim and idled on JK for no reason... all to get Squigs my partner lynched? When roro could always be counted on to vote silver without me claiming.

    Yeah OK, as I write it out, this point from Beck is nothing. No one would be surprised if I died and roro and Keldeo survived tonight no matter how hard they bus scum!squigs.
    I thought you were referring to yesterday when he first subbed in.
  26. Completed It’s one thing to say you’ll vote someone and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6350)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6346)
    Also I don’t buy into the “bus Squigs, go deeper” line of thought.

    If they’re wolves they’re literally one wrong vote away from winning the entire $#@!ing game. Squigs (with all due respect) has put in minimal effort and has had ridiculously questionable reads, given his explanations.

    And yet we’re having a drawn out debate over who it is.

    I just feel like it’s Squigs here and we’re all about to throw this away.
    Well, Keldeo’s behavior here matches with a Squigs teammate. No argument there. I think he’s kept his options open to bus or go Silver, or maybe even turn on me.

    But Roro insisting on shawna when silver is so easy? Roro showing his hand immediately SOD promising to never vote Squigs?

    He’s the one not adding up today.
    It’s one thing to say you’ll vote someone and another thing to actually do it in Fx.

    Do not world build based on words said today. We have literally 4 full days of information at our fingertips. Build from there.
  27. Completed Because they can win sooner if they don’t? IDK...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6347)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6344)
    SC what do I have to do to convince you I’m a villager here?
    Convince me Roro and Keldeo wouldn’t want to bus squigs here and/or squigs would refuse to let them bus him?

    Doesn’t add up with what they did D1. Like at all. What’s your world with squigs again? Is shawna in it?
    Because they can win sooner if they don’t?

    IDK

    I don’t know if I have Squigs and shawnad as possible partners.

    I mean I do but I can’t make sense of it all.
  28. Completed Because if they bus the guy outright, you CANNOT...

    Because if they bus the guy outright, you CANNOT explain away why they’re both still alive the next day.

    The wolves went for the win today and got $#@!ed by NAs and are backpeddling.
  29. Completed Also I don’t buy into the “bus Squigs, go deeper”...

    Also I don’t buy into the “bus Squigs, go deeper” line of thought.

    If they’re wolves they’re literally one wrong vote away from winning the entire $#@!ing game. Squigs (with all due respect) has put in minimal effort and has had ridiculously questionable reads, given his explanations.

    And yet we’re having a drawn out debate over who it is.

    I just feel like it’s Squigs here and we’re all about to throw this away.
  30. Completed SC what do I have to do to convince you I’m a...

    SC what do I have to do to convince you I’m a villager here?
  31. Completed ur wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiny Creature (#6339)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6324)
    My belly is full... My schedule is empty... It is time to read...

    Anything in particular anyone wants me to keep an eye out for while I read?
    How shawnad and silver treat one another.
    I was gonna say the same thing, @Squigs44, but add Beck to that list of interactions.

    They’re the easiest team for me right now. Second-easiest is Roro and Keldeo with you, but the biggest obstacle to that is that I see one wolf busing Carson, not two, and I see Roro moving rather than making Keldeo choose between two teammates to break the tie.

    Also, despite how much I disagree with Roro’s logic on killing shawna before solving the claims, and it almost had me scum-reading him earlier, the level of emotion and frustration he’s had today is too hard to fake given this team. A roro/Keldeo/squigs team would still be in decent shape to win.

    ALSO also, in this position where Roro and Keldeo went deep and you came in as a widely scumread sub having to catch up, I don’t see why you don’t have Roro and Keldeo bus you. You don’t have to try and possibly fail. The deepwolves go even deeper.

    Like... I always have a hard time giving into the self-sacrifice as scum, and even I would absolutely ask to be bused in your shoes.

    (This turned into a whole thing and got away from what I started talking about, as usual. What are others’ thoughts on this?)
    ur wrong
  32. Completed My biggest fear right now is not voting Squigs...

    My biggest fear right now is not voting Squigs and voting incorrectly in the process and losing to that slot.

    I’ve screwed up a lot in this game but I feel confident about my read there. yog did. Apoc did, too. Players I trust.

    That’s where my heart is at the moment.
  33. Completed Talk to me more about why you don’t think it’s...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#6331)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6323)
    dobby my biggest frustration with your play today has been you picking and choosing which dead villager reads you want to apply where.

    I don’t trust shawnad either, but c’mon, work with me here.
    i haven't done much today, i was there at sod and only on my phone. I've asked you to work together, but you've kind of not cared? and had your talks with silver and shawna instead which just made a vein pop in my forehead so i hung out with family instead y'know.

    The reads i had from deads the other day was the ones up for lynch, it took some time and i had other things i wanted to do, that's why i was picky there.

    I'll say that with the cases people have presented today I'm not certain at all on who the last wolf would be, but i'd be super surprised if it was squigs. And I've reread Keldeo, plus this eod he's the ONE that really feels like he's genuine. Everyone else today have made me doubt them.

    Spiny could still be an alternative but I feel better on her as well, but honestly, if it is two (which i dont think anymore) from the silveR/spiny/squigs trio I'm inclined to believe its silver and spiny over silver and squigs. I'm looking through some interactions and I will address this.

    Misty is being pushed hard early and the way theyre going about it either its a sick bussing or theyre just not teamed up.
    Talk to me more about why you don’t think it’s Squigs.

    I’m listening to and reading everything. I wanna get this right just as much as anyone.
  34. Completed roro__b

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6327)
    Wait, shawnad, if you believe both silver and SC are villagers, that makes Squigs a lock wolf, no?

    Why’re you being so ticky-tacky about who he votes? Why aren’t you beating the “silver is a villager!” drum harder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6328)
    New theory: What if it’s shawnad/silver/Squigs? And shawnad is trying to find an option or reason to pit one of them against someone outside of the circle?

    That ruins my earlier theory that silver/Squigs aren’t w/w, but maybe I was just wrong.

    This feels possible?
    @roro__b
  35. Completed New theory: What if it’s shawnad/silver/Squigs?...

    New theory: What if it’s shawnad/silver/Squigs? And shawnad is trying to find an option or reason to pit one of them against someone outside of the circle?

    That ruins my earlier theory that silver/Squigs aren’t w/w, but maybe I was just wrong.

    This feels possible?
  36. Completed Wait, shawnad, if you believe both silver and SC...

    Wait, shawnad, if you believe both silver and SC are villagers, that makes Squigs a lock wolf, no?

    Why’re you being so ticky-tacky about who he votes? Why aren’t you beating the “silver is a villager!” drum harder?
  37. Completed How shawnad and silver treat one another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6324)
    My belly is full... My schedule is empty... It is time to read...

    Anything in particular anyone wants me to keep an eye out for while I read?
    How shawnad and silver treat one another.
  38. Completed I agree with everything here other than your...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5479)
    Reads from dead players

    Let's just look at our top 4 contenders to get the pleasure of not having to play this game after tonight.
    I'll start with looking at the latest (I think) readslist or any other post thats later with a read on them. Sometimes there are links, sometimes not, then it's probably in the list above. Sometimes my bookmark won't be the newest and I'll be taking eod-posts with a pinch of salt.


    Logic:

    Scumread by Distorted (4849), inkarnit(3200),
    Villagery by NQT (1205), Apoc, neeee (1425), yogsloth (4455) BATMAN (2941)


    Silver:

    Scumread by Batman (mightve changed his mind in eod?), Apoc, NQT (1205), Distorted.
    Villagery by inkarnit, neeee (1425), yogsloth (somewhere in the middle)


    Shawna:

    Scumread by yogsloth, apoc, neeee, NQT, BATMAN (1366)
    ???-read by ink, distorted


    Misty/squigs44:

    Scumread by yogsloth, apoc, Distorted, NQT
    townread by neeee 1366, BATMAN
    ???-read by ink


    Oh God, Shawna. Is this a coincidence? Could be. But damn, not a single town-read by the dead townies. Distorted was the most positive (its beside the csae but I know you'll look it up and find an argument to prove it wrong there) but he also expressed concern on your hoding your vote at eod last night. And your reads til now haven't really hit home either. BATMAN had some elaborate analyses on you, apoc had a good case on you, many wanted you shot.

    NQT had Carson, Shawna and Misty as scum, see 1205. I was looking for simple reasons as to why he got killed d1, this could be one. He was on fire g4, and honestly, with these reads it makes me REALLY want to lynch between these two today, or both.

    Also just to remind you guys DON'T LET SILVER ENDGAME. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM IN A F3/4. IF WE GET THERE

    Ftr Distorted has a post on Beck that we shouldn't forget 4929. Beck copped neeee. Although there were 2 shots that night and Keldeo took the vig shot, there was the mafia shot as well. Beck can't have shot neeee if Keldeo also went there, so I don't think this means anything tbh.. We do have some doubters on this slot and on Spiny as well, but I don't think this is where we find the scum now. He was also jailkept tonight according to shawna so there's that too.


    Just based on what dead townies thought and my free categorizing from the votes above I'd say NQT-argument above plus apocs dying wishes weigh in hard here.


    Prio 1:


    Shawna - IMO should always be the lynch here
    Squigs44/Misty - To a great extent based on dying wishes and that I REALLY believe NQT died because of his readslist and his expected evolving of his cases.

    Prio 2:

    Logic - Solely based on the vig-shot. I'd argue the neee hero shot was bad too, the reasoning for BATMAN getting lynched because of d1 vote flip (for the ones who did that is, don't comment on this either ty.) The scumreads on him aren't hard ones either, like the case of Shawna.
    Silver - He needs to die still, but I'm placing this a little lower than the other players.

    Prio 3:

    Beck
    Spiny Creature

    Town:

    Keldeo
    Dobby



    At this stage I'm 100% positive we should go for shawna beofre squigs. It's one thing to be inactive as part of your strategy as scum, it's a completely different situation when you get subbed out because of inactivity. She isn't doing that strategically, or to help her alignment. I don't scumread her on that. Needs to flip at some point but I think Shawna always go first here looking at the above.

    I'll check the individual players a little too and what theyve done, probably tomorrow, or maybe one today.
    I agree with everything here other than your reasoning for believing Squigs isn’t a wolf. Nobody is saying Mistreya intentionally subbed out as a wolf play, it’s NAI, it was LDW here in the States. But her general decrease in volume and ability to solve are absolutely factors that can make her a wolf.
  39. Completed dobby my biggest frustration with your play today...

    dobby my biggest frustration with your play today has been you picking and choosing which dead villager reads you want to apply where.

    I don’t trust shawnad either, but c’mon, work with me here.
  40. Completed I’m not a wolf. I’ve been reassessing both all...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#6319)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6316)
    Is there anyone who is in the "lynch Silver" camp that doesn't scumread Shawna?

    I feel like it's pretty much Silver/Shawna vs Squigs/Roro with Spiny, Keldeo, and Beck as the in between.
    that duo is locked in and key thrown away a long time ago. Reading through today just cemented it. It's always silver in the trio spiny/squigs/silver. Maybe two but I am starting to highly doubt that and my money right now as Keldeo said is on Beck. But in my world silver/shawna vote nr 1 and 2, order maybe doesnt matter. Then we see who still lives and interactions and ye.

    Keldeo is super solid mate. I'd be amazed if he was a wolf.



    "Honestly I think this "im not seeing what youre talking about and im pretending not to notice it nor get it" attitude that this trio has adapted is a confirmation of being scum. you guys might not see it but it's hilarious how their tone towards me have changed towards me, in particular beck.

    This is how i play my games. The psychology behind it all is what makes mafia fun for me. I make some lists but ISO is a new thing for me since i came here, and im trying to adapt to your lingo but this is just too much :P
    I’m not a wolf.

    I’ve been reassessing both all day and I’m closer to the middle than I’ve probably been across the last two days. As it stands I like your treatment of shawnad today more than I like her’s of you. I get the impression she’s keeping you at arm’s length.
  41. Completed Yeah I’m reading it again now.

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#6318)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6313)
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6302)
    OK, I understand what that’s like.

    But FMPOV you have to understand that skeeves me out a little bit, because I think if silver is a wolf you’re almost always his partner. The way you’ve both shielded one another it seems, and the fact that you’re both good players, I feel like I’m looking at a facade that makes less sense the longer re-evaluation doesn’t take place. I’m trying to get everyone on the record here because I intend to vote correctly today, and keep playing tomorrow. Having that information fresh only helps.

    When you do it I’m less concerned about.
    Here's the thing. I've Town read A LOT of the 'general POE' people.
    People thought I made sense as BATMAN's partner. (Though that was for different reasons.)
    People thought I made sense as Distorted's partner. (One of the lone voices town-reading him.)
    People thought I made sense as Logic's partner cause of how I interacted with him.
    People think I make sense as Mistreya's partner. (I originally town read her.)
    People think I make sense as Silver's partner. (Always townread him.)

    So, all that summed up, I actually can see why Roro wants to vote me, even though he is wrong.

    I hope I have been right all along not to trust the 'town core' and there are indeed two evils there.
    I was just wrong about which ones, sadly.
    I get that, yeah.

    My biggest concern about you in this vein is your ability to “find villagers” and still vote them. Distorted probably fits this bill best. I feel like it’s easier as a wolf to find villagers and be “correct,” to avoid getting caught up in lies and being held accountable for being wrong on a push you made. That being said, if this game is any indication, I don’t peg you as a scared player and through osmosis, a scared wolf.

    So I have mixed emotions about you. My biggest fear is certainly all the dead players that wolf read you. There’s quite a few, this has been covered.

    Would you say it’s worthwhile looking into the reads of dead villagers? I think so.

    What makes this all suck so hard is that if I had to pick my most likely wolves after Squigs, independent of one another, it’s probably you and dobby at this moment. But you and dobby don’t make sense as a team at all.

    It’s frustrating.
    I wrote a big fancy post where i summarized the dead townies' reads
    Yeah I’m reading it again now.
  42. Completed I get that, yeah. My biggest concern about you...

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6305)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6302)
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6275)
    Can you still do this at some point, @silver?

    @shawnad2006 I’m just gonna ask if you could do the same of silver?

    I’m more aware of shawnad’s silver read as it echos mine in several ways, but reassessment can not hurt us. I do not know what silver’s shawnad thoughts are and he had her after Logic in the POE... I understand that might have had to do with you thinking Logic was a wolf, but I want updated thoughts there regardless.

    Thanks.
    Honestly, that is going to be hard for me to do.
    I'm so locked into my Silver/Spiny good reads that I'm about to sit down and look at the 3 ScumWorlds that leaves for me:
    MistSquigs/Beck/Roro
    MistSquigs/Beck/Keldeo
    MistSquigs/Roro/Keldeo

    And of Spiny and Silver, I feel better about Silver. So I don't think I'm going to look back over Silver's posts and see anything but confirmation of my good read there.
    I'm not opposed to doing it. Especially since you asked me to. But I'm not doing it first.
    OK, I understand what that’s like.

    But FMPOV you have to understand that skeeves me out a little bit, because I think if silver is a wolf you’re almost always his partner. The way you’ve both shielded one another it seems, and the fact that you’re both good players, I feel like I’m looking at a facade that makes less sense the longer re-evaluation doesn’t take place. I’m trying to get everyone on the record here because I intend to vote correctly today, and keep playing tomorrow. Having that information fresh only helps.

    When you do it I’m less concerned about.
    Here's the thing. I've Town read A LOT of the 'general POE' people.
    People thought I made sense as BATMAN's partner. (Though that was for different reasons.)
    People thought I made sense as Distorted's partner. (One of the lone voices town-reading him.)
    People thought I made sense as Logic's partner cause of how I interacted with him.
    People think I make sense as Mistreya's partner. (I originally town read her.)
    People think I make sense as Silver's partner. (Always townread him.)

    So, all that summed up, I actually can see why Roro wants to vote me, even though he is wrong.

    I hope I have been right all along not to trust the 'town core' and there are indeed two evils there.
    I was just wrong about which ones, sadly.
    I get that, yeah.

    My biggest concern about you in this vein is your ability to “find villagers” and still vote them. Distorted probably fits this bill best. I feel like it’s easier as a wolf to find villagers and be “correct,” to avoid getting caught up in lies and being held accountable for being wrong on a push you made. That being said, if this game is any indication, I don’t peg you as a scared player and through osmosis, a scared wolf.

    So I have mixed emotions about you. My biggest fear is certainly all the dead players that wolf read you. There’s quite a few, this has been covered.

    Would you say it’s worthwhile looking into the reads of dead villagers? I think so.

    What makes this all suck so hard is that if I had to pick my most likely wolves after Squigs, independent of one another, it’s probably you and dobby at this moment. But you and dobby don’t make sense as a team at all.

    It’s frustrating.
  43. Completed This post right here. He states it defiantly...

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5823)
    This is low effort compared to what you're all doing, but I'll just throw my reads out there. Aside from Logic, right now I'm really confident that

    RE and Beck

    are town. Beck completely sold me with his play today.

    less confident about shawnad and keldo than I was yesterday. Also feeling a bit worse about roro.

    Back to thinking squigs/misteya is town.

    No-one is talking about SC anymore. She made a good VCA and everyone flipped their read on her. But one of her main findings was that Distorted has to be scum, and he wasn't.
    This post right here.

    He states it defiantly and with certainty. That bothers me.
  44. Completed I’ve failed to mention it earlier, but silver’s...

    I’ve failed to mention it earlier, but silver’s immediate villa read of me the moment I called him a villa, makes me paranoid.

    He doesn’t exactly bother with me much UNTIL THEN. So I’d like to think I’m correct and we found one another, and admittedly it all feels good, but how is he so certain so quickly.

    I want to know more about what you liked about me yesterday @silver.
  45. Completed Then I suggest Squigs is the first to vote. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6301)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6299)
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6294)
    About to start reading up. Wanted to first share a thought I had over dinner and see what you all think about it.
    Also, I'm totally oblivious to how LYLO usually plays out with the vote locking, as it's not a thing on my site, so this may not be a unique idea at all.
    So, the question is:

    What if we pick someone (collectively or randomly) to vote first, preferably many hours before deadline?

    Pros:
    -If it doesn't end the game via wolves piling on, then we know we have at least one wolf in the voter/votee.
    -Determining that early on gives good time to world build and decide.
    -If a wolf is chosen to vote first, it puts them in an awkward spot of either bussing another wolf (ensuring we lynch a wolf), or they have to go all in on someone and hope we choose wrong.
    -Ensures good have more time to get coordinated. Cause if we get down to minutes left, it will be harder for goods to coordinate, but Mafia will have already coordinated what to do.

    Cons:
    -Puts a LOT of pressure on Town to choose correctly, if person chosen to vote first is Town.
    -Possibility a Town chooses incorrectly when they otherwise would not have voted first.

    Thoughts on this while I catch up?
    Yeah this is typically the best way for us to play this situation.

    I think in this case it makes the most sense for Squigs and silver to vote one another.
    People suggesting two certain people are going to make me paranoid!!

    Then I suggest Squigs is the first to vote.

    Who would you suggest?
  46. Completed OK, I understand what that’s like. But FMPOV...

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6105)
    Also, silver, I need you to take a closer look at shawnad, too.

    I feel like I asked you this yesterday but maybe I didn’t.
    Can you still do this at some point, @silver?

    @shawnad2006 I’m just gonna ask if you could do the same of silver?

    I’m more aware of shawnad’s silver read as it echos mine in several ways, but reassessment can not hurt us. I do not know what silver’s shawnad thoughts are and he had her after Logic in the POE... I understand that might have had to do with you thinking Logic was a wolf, but I want updated thoughts there regardless.

    Thanks.
    Honestly, that is going to be hard for me to do.
    I'm so locked into my Silver/Spiny good reads that I'm about to sit down and look at the 3 ScumWorlds that leaves for me:
    MistSquigs/Beck/Roro
    MistSquigs/Beck/Keldeo
    MistSquigs/Roro/Keldeo

    And of Spiny and Silver, I feel better about Silver. So I don't think I'm going to look back over Silver's posts and see anything but confirmation of my good read there.
    I'm not opposed to doing it. Especially since you asked me to. But I'm not doing it first.
    OK, I understand what that’s like.

    But FMPOV you have to understand that skeeves me out a little bit, because I think if silver is a wolf you’re almost always his partner. The way you’ve both shielded one another it seems, and the fact that you’re both good players, I feel like I’m looking at a facade that makes less sense the longer re-evaluation doesn’t take place. I’m trying to get everyone on the record here because I intend to vote correctly today, and keep playing tomorrow. Having that information fresh only helps.

    When you do it I’m less concerned about.
  47. Completed Yeah this is typically the best way for us to...

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6294)
    About to start reading up. Wanted to first share a thought I had over dinner and see what you all think about it.
    Also, I'm totally oblivious to how LYLO usually plays out with the vote locking, as it's not a thing on my site, so this may not be a unique idea at all.
    So, the question is:

    What if we pick someone (collectively or randomly) to vote first, preferably many hours before deadline?

    Pros:
    -If it doesn't end the game via wolves piling on, then we know we have at least one wolf in the voter/votee.
    -Determining that early on gives good time to world build and decide.
    -If a wolf is chosen to vote first, it puts them in an awkward spot of either bussing another wolf (ensuring we lynch a wolf), or they have to go all in on someone and hope we choose wrong.
    -Ensures good have more time to get coordinated. Cause if we get down to minutes left, it will be harder for goods to coordinate, but Mafia will have already coordinated what to do.

    Cons:
    -Puts a LOT of pressure on Town to choose correctly, if person chosen to vote first is Town.
    -Possibility a Town chooses incorrectly when they otherwise would not have voted first.

    Thoughts on this while I catch up?
    Yeah this is typically the best way for us to play this situation.

    I think in this case it makes the most sense for Squigs and silver to vote one another.
  48. Completed Yeah agreed, I thought the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#6290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6271)
    Keldeo what do you think of SC’s claim itself?

    Like, her progression, her follow-up, her conclusions. What do you think of all that? Ignore the mechanics of it all and those implications, I don’t care about those right now.
    When I was catching up I found it really natural.

    Looking back on it to try to substantiate that, the way she didn't seem to have the list of people who were strongmen prepared and it was sort of scattered/messy(? not the right wordy), the way she was thinking it through out loud in the thread and following up by pinging people for their claims and figuring out what it meant, and the emotion in P#5995 feel good and make sense to me.

    I agree with her conclusions, because they're objectively correct - from her point of view with Squigs's claim, there is always at least one mafia between Squigs and silver.
    Yeah agreed, I thought the same.
  49. Completed Good luck with senior year! And good luck with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#6288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6281)
    How are you, Squigs?

    I know you’re busy but I’d appreciate a general rundown of your thoughts on silver whenever you get a chance.
    I am doing alright. Just started classes back up today for my final year at College. Classes are great because I can play mafia in class and still feel like I am being productive. But once homework picks up life is gonna suck.

    I mean at this point Silver has to be mafia. Mafia SC just doesn't make sense. Even before today I voiced my concerns about Silver, so today's events really just solidified that read. In an hour or two after I get some food in me I am going to attempt a complete read of the game over several hours and solve things, so I can talk more about Silver (and everyone else) then.
    Good luck with senior year! And good luck with reading the entire thread! lol
  50. Completed OK cool, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#6284)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#6105)
    Also, silver, I need you to take a closer look at shawnad, too.

    I feel like I asked you this yesterday but maybe I didn’t.
    Can you still do this at some point, @silver?
    Will do. Not now though, going to bed in a bit.
    OK cool, thanks!
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Proxy

The Proxy will each night receive the results to the investigation made on that night by the Amnesiac Cop.