Search:

Type: Posts; User: Waluigi

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Finding one wolf in a pile of villagers is always...

    Finding one wolf in a pile of villagers is always harder than finding one wolf in a wolf pack.

    No one should feel bad. Cuth was villagery.
  2. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed GG Well played wolves. Waluigi's streak...

    GG Well played wolves.

    Waluigi's streak continues of catching wolves and losing anyway. Hah.

    I won one game as town this year, I'll take it over zero.

    Taking down one wolf, taking a bullet and correctly peeking dp101, allowing Logic to peek another wolf...

    Reminds me of the Season 2 qualifier where I literally did all of this exact same $%#!.

    No hard feelings from me wolves, wished we could have swept ya.

    Nutella getting fakepeeked wolf twice, once by the cop, that was horrible and obviously wrong, and should never happen again.

    Lissa correctly fakepeeking her villager was goat. Lissa being my sanity check and voice of reason was GOAT.

    She was the lawful good to my chaotic good.

    The rest of the villagers were villagery, fakepeeks were okay for the most part outside of the bad two.

    Deep apologies to Frog, but you weren't the cop and I was worried it was a gambit to out the real cop.

    I thought Lissa was the real cop, to be honest. I probably would have hammered Logic to death if it was the wagon. But Frog correctly hard claimed VT so it never happened.

    Thanks for the save there, Frog.

    RIP in peace, town.
  3. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed The game was perfectly balanced. Nothing wrong...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5404)
    I've discussed this setup a bit with some people

    I think I've been of different opinions throughout the game, and would like your thoughts as well tbh. Like, the recruiting did end up being factored in at some points, but also not central to the game which I feel is a decent addition maybe? I think the setup with a cop was a bit too much for me, but I think pure mountainous isn't super great either? And that the recruiting is probably something that skews balance in favor of the wolves still...

    Is this a mechanic you feel would be fun to have in future games? Does it add anything? Any suggestions of changes etc are welcome tbh
    The game was perfectly balanced.

    Nothing wrong with the setup at all imo.
  4. Postgame#1667

    Thread: The Fight Of The Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    1,669
    Views
    22,615

    Completed If I'd have been in your scum chat I would have...

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforidiots (#1666)
    I guess that tactic also backfired on another front, because as Waluigi has alluded, unspoken alliances are important in this game. The teams alone are all relatively weak. This hit especially hard for our team because sam was after GCK straight off the bat and town was also never in our favour (obviously, making an alliance with town was never gonna be my decision to make because I wanted to, unsuccessfully, go deepwolfing). By cross-killing salt, I essentially cut off the other scumteam, so it became extremely difficult to power through the game.

    Also like, I'm not an experienced wolf player by any means, so I was just doing what my intuition told me to do.
    If I'd have been in your scum chat I would have approved of this. You have to try to win by any legal means you have.

    Sometimes you just gotta go with what intuition says, and if town finds you, you can't outvote them by yourself anyway.

    I think the game is a bit borked by all the subs, it's hard to play against people who aren't there, then are, then are a different person entirely.

    It's also hard for town to be a cohesive unit when it is half not there, half someone else entirely in a day or two.

    Rough game for everyone, to be honest, but still a good fight. Of the mafia.
  5. Postgame#1657

    Thread: The Fight Of The Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    1,669
    Views
    22,615

    Completed That game would be a great setup with more...

    That game would be a great setup with more villagers and the 3-3-large town it was intended to be.

    2 versus 2 versus town is really rough for each individual team to win. There's a lot of cross suspicion and cross death.

    It's actually easier for mafia to win solo with 3 goons versus a cop. The setup is a bit town sided, and sam nearly pulled it off.

    Amazing comeback!
  6. Postgame#1656

    Thread: The Fight Of The Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    1,669
    Views
    22,615

    Completed I actually won a game. I actually won a game....

    I actually won a game.

    I actually won a game.


    I ACTUALLY won a game.

    Oh my god.... the long, long, long drought is over.

    Holy crap.

    Thank you so much.

    @sam

    You were goat. You almost did it. Wow. Congrats on making it as far as you did.

    NICE bussing move. That nearly fooled everyone.

    Also

    #Alliance

    The SenorSalt team - Waluigi Town alliance won.

    There shall not be a cold war.

    SovietSalt, there shall be a detente. Lettuce not use nukes on one another. And then one day, the iron curtain will fall, and peace will reign supreme.

    Also that analogy is not meant to imply anything about the other mafia team.

    Shake hands with the GreenCatKid and 3cheersforidiots mafia team. Well played especially when it looked like you were coordinating kills with the opposing team. That part wouldn't have been that detectable except that you already looked scummy for the other thing you were doing.

    You guys did nothing wrong other than kinda openly pushing townies to death. Otherwise, I really respect your day 1 strategy.

    If town doesn't sub in and immediately start town reading each other, town like always loses that game.

    Holy crap I'm thrilled.

    I'm soooo happy.

    Remember, if the active people in the game are readably quite scummy, the inactive people are mostly town.

    I shuffled sam off to probably being town because of that, and until she started posting on d2 I was ready to clear her for it.

    There are ways to read the inactives. Best bet for the mafiosos on that day one would have been maybe to push for a Sleep, so the game could get subs, and then you wouldn't have been doing anything visibly scummy.

    But!

    Hindsight is 20/20 and even under the harshest of d1 circumstances, a lot of folks don't think sleep is a good option.

    I basically never do. If I'd have subbed in then and I didn't have a scum read, I'd have pushed for sleep / no yeet for the first time legitimately as a townie in.... 5 years or more. Maybe 7.
  7. Postgame#14672

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed Waluigi incredibly wholesome evil businessman. ...

    Waluigi incredibly wholesome evil businessman.

    Being charismatic help Waluigi sell purple wedding dresses people otherwise not wear!

    Waluigi very business savvy. Almost become thousandaire, even!
  8. Postgame#14670

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed What did the alignment chart end up being? I...

    What did the alignment chart end up being?

    I wanna see dat.
  9. Postgame#14665

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed Ladd Frog Apoc Dobby goat tbh Like most of the...

    Ladd Frog Apoc Dobby goat tbh

    Like most of the town were goats, not gonna make anyone feel too bad by singling them out

    If you were goat this game, y'already know it. Said so many time in dead villachat.

    Waluigi give you many props and purple hearts. Respeck.
  10. Postgame#14664

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed It's probably not that interesting though.

    It's probably not that interesting though.
  11. Postgame#14663

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed If folks are okay with people taking snaps like...

    If folks are okay with people taking snaps like that for postgame hilarity and glory, that would add to the next game.

    But I also get it if people want private chats where their thoughts are not invaded.

    Maybe each team can have an open chat they know is visible and a closed chat that doesn't get released unless everyone agrees postgame.

    Our team (Waluigi / Alice / Kajot / Sett / Insaner) had a private server that we mostly used. But then you don't get to see any hilarity.

    I have no objection to releasing it if my team fully agrees but I haven't been on that server since we got yeeted.
  12. Postgame#14662

    Thread: Marblelympics Team Mafia

    by Waluigi
    Replies
    14,671
    Views
    160,753

    Completed I agree those are some amazing highlights. I...

    I agree those are some amazing highlights.

    I also don't want people to take that as mockery, only entertainment.

    There's drama in a town yeeting a ton of wolves and scrambling and tripping to find the last one.

    It's what made this game so memorable and fun. If it was just a stomp with no wolves fighting back, it's like yeahhhhh we're goat.

    Well, that was fast. Next game.

    If the wolves stomp a town and no one comes close, that's not even fun to watch, that's cringe.

    This is the best universe, a close game where competent players on both teams ended up getting rekt by the goats of the other team, equally so, until the very end.

    Even the town's misplays weren't a sign of people being bad players. This is just a sign of people playing blind and doing stuff they think helps their team, or making basic human errors.

    Wolf misplays are on that same level. Town got a fast start, there was limited captaining early day one, and the folks that went early didn't know what to do against a strong town.

    It happens. No one sucks. No salt. Only love. As much as the ending made me feel a bit crushed, the roller coaster ride was genuine fun from the very start allllllll the way to the end.

    I guess the saddest part for me was that the fun came to an end, and the tension and drama.

    But I am glad that any salt and any stress from the game also came to an end.

    Good things don't last forever.

    Thank you all for playing and having a fairly drama free postgame.
  13. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Rofl

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#3705)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3698)
    it can still be mac
    The problem with it being me is that it is not.
    Rofl
  14. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Waluigi feel bad about Yeeting the heart and soul...

    Waluigi feel bad about Yeeting the heart and soul of Nicolas Cage.

    But he feel that doing so is based on being true to the principles of yeeting a wolf.
  15. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed We got demolished in Marblelympics too. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#3694)
    it's

    creepy that frog isn't lolcatting by now

    that's what he did in the last wolf game I saw from him

    The difference is he didn't get absolutely demolished there

    at least not until lissa came in
    We got demolished in Marblelympics too.

    Waluigi lend him the Infinity WIM gauntlet so he play it out even when it falsely looked mechanically locked.

    Frog make Waluigi proud here.

    He never give up.

    He never surrender.
  16. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Never give up, never surrender.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3692)
    Find whatever excuses you want to yeet me, but understand these are all red herrings

    I'm still here putting in effort

    Remember this when I flip Town

    Not so that you will feel bad, assuredly you should not feel bad, it's a game and you can be wrong

    But because you yeeted the ONE person who absolutely walked all over radishes for ??? reasons

    BOOKMARK THIS POST
    Never give up, never surrender.
  17. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Is this a copypaste? I wanna know the joke,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#3685)
    Read only if Frog flips village:

    the frog lynch is an atrocity and i will hear no arguments to the contrary

    you vote him while he was afk

    and before you did so you posted congratulatory backpat $#@! it was so gross

    an A T R O C I T Y
    Is this a copypaste? I wanna know the joke, please cite.
  18. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Optimal strategy is to lynch wolves and not die...

    Optimal strategy is to lynch wolves and not die as a villager yourself.

    At worst, you're both VT somehow.

    AT WORST.
  19. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Frog, yeet the fake cop that tried to yeet a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3671)
    Frog, there's no way you believe Logic is the cop after today.

    Zero percent chance.
    Personal reads are one thing

    I believe you are cop over logic here any day

    I'm asking you to read and acknowledge my argument, which you have not done

    The argument is OPTIMAL STRATEGY

    Optimal Strategy - never yeet a cop claim
    ever

    ever


    EVER

    because shenanigans happen

    There is a small world where Logic is the cop and that would be bad

    There's a reason optimal strategy is a thing, so yeah, even if it means I get yeeted today, I'm following optimal strategy
    Frog, yeet the fake cop that tried to yeet a villager and out the real cop today, please.
  20. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Bingo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3676)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#3670)
    Someone give me actual cliffs instead of this bull$%#! revelry
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3483)
    This game isn't super hard.

    Logic lost the 1/15 and randed wolf captain and picked two players he believed as strong without a lot of regard for team chemistry, because he figured he wouldn't live very long anyway.

    After one of them died d1, he was in a position where he clearly wasn't going to live long, and he claimed in an attempt to out the seer. He hasn't handled this claim in the way he would as a villager at all, he just hasn't. He's not solving. He's not the cop.

    Frog got fancy with distancing and then the wagons swung last minute off Mantichora and he was stuck. He lashed back hard against the POE being anything but the offwagon. Now he's suddenly claiming to be weirdly tinfoily, and it vastly contrasts with his previous mindset of "keep it simple, the people who voted the wolf are all villagers". He talks about why the game is so difficult - where was that in the rest of his day at all? I don't believe he's paranoid in the way he's describing - it feels performative in the context of the rest of his play. The way he claims to have no idea why Logic is being treated as an outed wolf, can you explain it to me - it's a faked perspective, imo. Again, performative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3625)
    Waluigi, I'm not moving off Frog today. I believe strongly that him and Logic are the last two wolves. Frog's perspective and progression has continued to become increasingly incoherent - in the flailing, caught wolf way, not in the confused villager way - and Logic just hasn't approached this day like a village seer.

    Neither of them is a villager.
    Bingo.
  21. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed He's already quoted posts where I said I was the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 (#3669)
    I... I don't know what to think about Frog having seemingly missed the repeated hardclaiming of cop by wah, with the first instance of said claiming occurring when Frog was around, but it's definitely not producing positive thoughts. Like I'd call it a derpclear but when it's this blatant, I can't see it being real????
    He's already quoted posts where I said I was the outed cop.

    He's already seen me immediately call bull$%#! on both of the obviously fake peeks.

    Both of which were rescinded.

    He's lying.
  22. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Frog, there's no way you believe Logic is the cop...

    Frog, there's no way you believe Logic is the cop after today.

    Zero percent chance.
  23. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Waluigi post 1 billion purple hearts for everyone...

    Waluigi post 1 billion purple hearts for everyone in this game.
  24. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Dude. Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3649)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3645)
    Pick two and yeet the remaining person, Frog!
    Do this, or you're hard claiming wolf.
    You are now HARD CLAIMING COP?
    Dude.

    Dude.
  25. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Gonna mercy rule you here, Frog. You don't...

    Gonna mercy rule you here, Frog.

    You don't wanna cat, it's your choice.

    Don't wanna yeet Logic, that's your game plan.

    Don't want to accuse me of being a wolf, that's your choice.

    Don't want to explain why you don't believe Lissa's fake peek despite being hard claimed VT?

    Feel free.
  26. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Logic is literally never the cop,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3650)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3643)
    You have one glorious hour to post me some Nicolas Cage memes.

    Please, for the love of god, give Waluigi and the entire town their due.
    Mate, I am straight up VT who walked over Radishes and this is what I get for actually staying up late getting case work together this game

    Sheesh
    Logic is literally never the cop, so.....................
  27. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Do this, or you're hard claiming wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3645)
    Pick two and yeet the remaining person, Frog!
    Do this, or you're hard claiming wolf.
  28. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I am the hardclaimed cop. He has not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3641)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3634)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3600)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3597)
    Do this for me, and I will yeet Logic instead of you.
    NO
    But you had him as a wolf.
    Is that a question?

    I think you are conflating two different methods and principles of solving.

    The first is direct player solving:
    This player did X, therefore I think Y,Z

    In this direct player solving, I saw Logic about to get yeeted hard claiming cop
    They self resolve
    Do you not understand optimal play here is to let that resolve?
    I'm sure you do.
    Please answer this question ^^^^^^^
    You know it's optimal play to let it resolve
    I know it's optimal play to let it resolve
    That part of me is why I wanted logic to live TODAY

    The other method is solve by POE
    I looked at which players were cleared due to a series of events, and which players were not
    The players who were not in the clears are put into the POE and so forth

    I'm not sure if you are purposefully conflating the two in order to get a rise out of me, or if you think you have a point, but I assure you, you are confused
    I am the hardclaimed cop.

    He has not counterclaimed me, he sheepishly let me control the game.

    Guess which one of us should never be yeeted today?

    Me?

    You?

    Or Him?

    Pick two and yeet the remaining person, Frog!
  29. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed You have one glorious hour to post me some...

    You have one glorious hour to post me some Nicolas Cage memes.

    Please, for the love of god, give Waluigi and the entire town their due.
  30. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Vote: Frog Vote: Logic Yeeted: Master...

    Vote: Frog

    Vote: Logic

    Yeeted: Master Radishes

    Town: GOAT
  31. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Radishes (#498)
    Aaand Eph is piling on too.In-ter-est-ing.
    So, you have chosen to hard claim wolf this game.

    Very nice.

    I might not even lynch you today just for the sheer audacity of it all.
    What? Why?
    Vote your wolfreads.
    I'm pretty sure you taught me that.
    ##Vote Logic
  32. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed A villager votes for the people they believe are...

    A villager votes for the people they believe are a wolf.

    Frog

    I taught someone that and they questioned me about it this game until they saw me vote Master Radishes.

    And I found it


    INTERESTING
  33. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed But you had him as a wolf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3600)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3597)
    Do this for me, and I will yeet Logic instead of you.
    NO
    But you had him as a wolf.
  34. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Frog, ye have been dismissed from Waluigi's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3627)
    Eh screw it, I'm sticking with Logic + Nutella
    Frog, ye have been dismissed from Waluigi's village.

    You are the weakest link.

    Good bye, friend I absolutely adore.
  35. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3620)
    Oh hi, I just figured it out just as you were doing this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2915)
    I'm stepping away from the thread, possibly through the end of the day.

    I tried to engage waluigi, hally, lissa, and the thread on the two most critical parts of the game:

    1) The moment Radishes votes for Mantichora (the surrounding players votes, leans, and why radishes votes this way)

    and

    2) The end of day 1

    The implications are that the following players are clear:

    Waluigi
    Ephemeral
    Frog
    MacDougall
    Boquise
    Mantichora

    The following players are most likely clear:
    Cuthalion
    Lissa

    The following players need to get yeet:
    Nutella
    Hally
    Marcher Jovian
    DP101
    Logic

    Don't yeet the clears please
    Sure.
  36. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I believe MacDougall is a miss.

    I believe MacDougall is a miss.
  37. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Frog Logic Lissa This is Frog's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2393)
    I'm almost positive everyone in my clear group would agree with this.

    Clear:
    Boquise
    Cuthalion
    Ephemeral
    Frog
    Lissa
    Macdougall
    Mantichora
    Waluigi

    people below are either wolves or this just isn't their game
    Dp101

    These four always go first
    Marcher Jovian
    Hally
    Logic
    nutella
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2468)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2464)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2459)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2456)
    manti becoming the main wagon next to radishes

    seems pretty simple
    if wolves were bussing radishes, wouldn't radish have had basically unlimited options to vote instead of being cornered into voting for Manti next top wagon?
    not really, unless you think multiple wolves are on him?

    think you could pretty well tell ephe and chem didn't actually have a lot of traction too probably
    Good thought. Hold onto that for later because I'm working on that. Lissa lock Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2527)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2524)
    You're equating people not interpreting things the same way as you as meaning it's not possible for them to have read them at all.
    I think you may be right about this. You know the idea of mindmelds? Where two players have the same thoughts because they're thinking the same way, and that may be alignment indicative? Well I have extreme cognitive dissonance with Hally, among others. It's the opposite of a mindmeld. I'm not certain if it's alignment indicative, but I do take issue with basically everything there. At minimum there is justification in pursuing there.

    Also, Lissa, thank you for stepping on Hally's behalf, where were you when MArcher Jovian tunneled me all game with no justification and literally said they weren't reading my posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2552)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2547)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2545)
    Is it wrong that I think Hally is mafia abusing AtE here?
    Look, I'm just going to tell you that I'd have the exact same reaction if I was in their position. You think I'm a villager, right? Can you believe me on this?
    Of course, which is why it makes it difficult.

    On the one hand, I want to apologize for offending Hally, but I'm questioning whether or not she is actuall offended of feigning offense

    I made like 5 posts where I made one liners calling her a wolf and then a couple of longer posts explaining why I thought she was a wolf

    I don't see how it's actually that bad where MArcher Jovian is calling me an asshole for it

    I had justifiable reads on why her subtance and style were both MAfia siding and confronting her on it

    Yes, it wasn't super nice

    But I do care about Hally's feelings and if I ACTUALLY made them feel bad, well I wouldn't want that at all, not in the slightest

    Whether or not I think what I did was offensive wouldn't matter here, plays second fiddle to Hally's ACTUAL feelings

    But it's mid game and I think they're Mafia using AtE here so it's

    I'm legitimately confused

    @Hally in the event you are actually offended and not using this as part of the game, I want you to know that I didn't mean to offend you. I'm a big meanie jerk face who everyone hates right now and everyone loves you. I suck, you rule. But I still think you're a wolf which is why I was going hard on you. I'm sorry if I crossed a personal line!!! I really don't want you to feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2566)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2564)
    ##Vote Logic
    he's going to self hammer

    unvote please
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2572)
    Nutella + Hally = still makes the most sense to me

    Nutella + Logic = Possible?

    Nutella + Marcher Jovian = Eh, they've both been pushing to expand the POE in the same way

    Nutella + Waluigi = Big Brain? No, small brain. Waluigi can T-Pose all game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2581)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#2578)
    Great effort


    Real solvey mindset you have there
    Alright

    So let's say Logic is Mafia

    Then you will be the last mafia remaining having voted out your last partner

    And then I die and you are outted

    I don't really see how you get any credit by bussing your buddy here

    Which is why I'm having trouble seeing Logic as Mafia, despite agreeing with Boq's case and it making a lot of sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2673)
    There are 22 and a half hours left, and it's day 3 with a flipped wolf Logic, or a flipped wolf Nutella.

    Your final wolf is which player in each universe?
    Nutella is the wolf, and I've been looking for their partner

    I was trying to figure out how the heck it's ever logic

    They were voting logic here, logic flips wolf, then they kill me, then Nutella is exposed as last Mafia, literally cannot win here

    So Logic / Nutella is just... it's possible but it's suicidal

    So then I thought Nutella / Hally and Nutella / Marcher Jovian

    and I had a big brain idea that it was Nutella / You , but then I went back to my logic and I wanted to talk through this with you more and I'm convinced it cannot be you
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2685)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#2684)
    logic/nutella is not a world in any universe
    I agree it's insanity

    Which is why I think it's probably more likely nutella + you or Marcher Jovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2692)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#2686)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2673)
    There are 22 and a half hours left, and it's day 3 with a flipped wolf Logic, or a flipped wolf Nutella.

    Your final wolf is which player in each universe?
    Nutella is the wolf, and I've been looking for their partner

    I was trying to figure out how the heck it's ever logic

    They were voting logic here, logic flips wolf, then they kill me, then Nutella is exposed as last Mafia, literally cannot win here

    So Logic / Nutella is just... it's possible but it's suicidal

    So then I thought Nutella / Hally and Nutella / Marcher Jovian

    and I had a big brain idea that it was Nutella / You , but then I went back to my logic and I wanted to talk through this with you more and I'm convinced it cannot be you
    Logic is the wolf. Who is his partner?
    If Logic is a wolf then you are the only option as his partner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2700)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2693)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2689)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2678)
    I havent seen every post as my attention is divided, but I felt like you were missing the thread action here a bit.

    Let me see why I thought that way.

    I seriously have missed a lot of posts for a while, so it's possible I missed you.
    I was specifically engaging with you on content that I wanted to talk to you about

    I mentioned you and asked to talk with you

    Specifically about your end of day, and then about the part where Radishes votes Mantichora

    I'm talking through the implications here and WHY this leads me to have the reads I have

    I even comment with you on how our reads are similar to the point that I thought you were looking at the same things
    Yeah I saw all that.

    You know if it's nutella what I think because it is exactly what my overnight reads are.

    Sometimes it's Lissa as a deep wolf, sometimes it's Marcher Jovian due to his D1 behavior, often it is Hally herself.

    I don't see a whole lot of other strong candidates for wolf with those three.

    It's honestly the Logic wolf universe I can't puzzle out. I need to do a lot of thinking on that.
    I understand what you're asking me to do.

    You're asking me to say, okay, Nutella is Mafia, but pretend she isn't. Who would LOGICALLY be Mafia with Logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2701)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#2697)
    Frog, you need to reevaluate your clears. When I flip green, what do you do?
    report a bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2709)
    Does Nutella + Lissa even make sense?

    I think Waluigi you had that thought earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2720)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2710)
    @Frog

    Are you fakepeeking nutella wolf?

    Don't do that please.

    You leave your peek, you say if you're a cop, look at nutella next, and you go about your business.

    If its a real peek you would have counterclaimed Logic.

    I don't believe you're really a cop here. And it's rude to fakepeek someone wolf unless you are a wolf yourself.
    You are correct, I apologize for the fake peek behavior.

    But if it's a real peek, then I 100% peeked Nutella Wolf so there is no confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2724)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#2714)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2709)
    Does Nutella + Lissa even make sense?

    I think Waluigi you had that thought earlier
    It's a long odds universe.

    I doubt it. I'm only stating it as a possibility.

    Nutella has to flip wolf for that to ever be considered. And I doubt this is the correct universe enough to not jump to such a conclusion.
    Lissa tried to stop Nutella votes by fake peeking them green

    Lissa has enough good will to not get got herself today

    That's the ??? that I'm thinking right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2770)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2769)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2768)
    Excuse me, may I ask anyone willing to listen a question?

    Is it possible Nutella and Hally are both wolves who know that I stomped their team?

    And their best play is an AtE play to try to make me look bad?

    Like, if they paint me as persona non-grata and use AtE to the max, they can just avoid discussing the merits of all of the content analysis?

    Same thing with Marcher Jovian who literally called me an asshole for pushing Hally.

    I think wolves, whoever they are, are 100% leveraging AtE against me in order to fight back against my actual content analysis

    As a side note, I think that's incredibly dirty play and just really rotten
    Literally zero chance.
    So you think there are zero wolves in you, nutella, hally, marcher jovian

    You have 100% belief they are all Town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2770)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#2769)
    Literally zero chance.
    So you think there are zero wolves in you, nutella, hally, marcher jovian

    You have 100% belief they are all Town?
    Marcher could be a wolf, but not for that.

    nutella is a peeked villager. Hally is always a villager.

    Can I ask you a question? Have you ever seen a pair of wolves, two out of a three person team, after the third dies d1 and both were on the counter, actually play day 2 like nutella and Hally have played today?

    Ever?

    It's suicidal. No wolfteam thinks that's a good idea.
    You're narrowing the context to a very specific question, but you're basically asking if powerwolfing is solid strategy given terrible circumstances.

    Yes, I think powerwolfing is a solid strategy given any circumstances.

    Playing in a way that doesn't betray your previous day would be a good play for wolves.

    The problem with that is that to me it demonstrates lack of reevaluation, and it feels indicative of Mafia who aren't actually solving in the right places

    Cognitive dissonance
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#2915)
    I'm stepping away from the thread, possibly through the end of the day.

    I tried to engage waluigi, hally, lissa, and the thread on the two most critical parts of the game:

    1) The moment Radishes votes for Mantichora (the surrounding players votes, leans, and why radishes votes this way)

    and

    2) The end of day 1

    The implications are that the following players are clear:

    Waluigi
    Ephemeral
    Frog
    MacDougall
    Boquise
    Mantichora

    The following players are most likely clear:
    Cuthalion
    Lissa

    The following players need to get yeet:
    Nutella
    Hally
    Marcher Jovian
    DP101
    Logic

    Don't yeet the clears please
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3483)
    This game isn't super hard.

    Logic lost the 1/15 and randed wolf captain and picked two players he believed as strong without a lot of regard for team chemistry, because he figured he wouldn't live very long anyway.

    After one of them died d1, he was in a position where he clearly wasn't going to live long, and he claimed in an attempt to out the seer. He hasn't handled this claim in the way he would as a villager at all, he just hasn't. He's not solving. He's not the cop.

    Frog got fancy with distancing and then the wagons swung last minute off Mantichora and he was stuck. He lashed back hard against the POE being anything but the offwagon. Now he's suddenly claiming to be weirdly tinfoily, and it vastly contrasts with his previous mindset of "keep it simple, the people who voted the wolf are all villagers". He talks about why the game is so difficult - where was that in the rest of his day at all? I don't believe he's paranoid in the way he's describing - it feels performative in the context of the rest of his play. The way he claims to have no idea why Logic is being treated as an outed wolf, can you explain it to me - it's a faked perspective, imo. Again, performative.
    Nah, honestly you just don't want me in the game and you're looking for excuses to remove me

    It's okay, you don't need to lie about your reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3519)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3512)
    Like, I'm not going to self pres vote Macdougall

    I feel good with the being Town

    I'm voting who I am most certain is Mafia

    I don't understand how you people don't have nutella at the top of your POE

    We're living in upside down world
    in a world where nutella isn't Mafia

    I push nutella hard today, and the following people go for me hard it felt like:
    Hally, Lissa, Marcher Jovian

    Was this TMI that nutella is Town by Mafia??

    Hally could just be weird reads
    Lissa repping her fake peek there
    Marcher Jovian in a tunnel with me all game and looking for excuses anyway

    Like, they could just have valid excuses for defending a mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3522)
    I mean yeah, Nutella is just your Mafia that Lissa is defending for ??? reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3534)
    LEGACY READS

    Everyone here is clear
    Hally - yes, even Hally, despite being terribly wrong about evrything, they're town IMO
    Cuthalion - town
    Macdougall - Town
    Boquise - town
    Waluigi - Town
    Dp101 - town
    Mantichora - Town


    Logic - I still think he's Town, but I understand that he needs to be in the POE

    Ephemeral - If there is a deep wolf, this is it, always, always, always, always, always, always

    Lissa - disingenuous, but may not be related to the game. I think she just wants me out of the game, which is fine, but it reads as wolfy because I don't believe her double standards she held this game. Could just be that she's Mafia capitalizing on it, which makes sense the way she acts like an arbiter with an outsider point of view pretending to instantly know what is right and wrong. Maybe a personality thing though? I dunno. But something disingenuous here.

    Marcher Jovian - Horribly inaccurate all game, never reevaluating ever
    nutella - advanced wolf agenda at every turn, has peaced out on the game when they thought they were red peeked, is confirmed mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3569)
    okay but mac can still be the third wolf
    He can, yeah.

    I'm getting more and more comfortable with Frog just being the third wolf - the coherency of the perspective he's presenting is continuing to decay - but if it's not him it's always just Mac.
    You're disingenuous but I'm not sure why this is

    I'm not sure what the lie is there

    I want to believe you're Mafia and that's why you act like this


    @Frog

    @Logic

    @Lissa



    This is Frog's progression on Lissa this game, and his progression on Logic.

    He's fakepeeked nutella wolf and I called him out.

    Logic fakepeeked nutella wolf and I called him out too.

    I'm always lynching in between these two players today: Logic and Frog



    You tell me why Frog is villager or why logic is villager.

    And they can cross vote.

    And when one flips wolf, the other one always dies.
  38. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I will be here in this thread raining down...

    I will be here in this thread raining down hellfire until all the wolves are dead or I am.
  39. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Do this for me, and I will yeet Logic instead of...

    Do this for me, and I will yeet Logic instead of you.
  40. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Show me more, Frog, because I didn't see...

    Show me more, Frog, because I didn't see suspicion there. Only disagreement.

    I saw your poe.

    Show me where you legitimately suspected Lissa is a wolf today.
  41. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I WANT to believe you believe that too! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3591)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3589)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3579)
    He can, yeah.

    I'm getting more and more comfortable with Frog just being the third wolf - the coherency of the perspective he's presenting is continuing to decay - but if it's not him it's always just Mac.
    You're disingenuous but I'm not sure why this is

    I'm not sure what the lie is there

    I want to believe you're Mafia and that's why you act like this
    I believe I already asked you about how possible Lissa is to be a wolf, and I asked you about that again when you brought it up again.

    I don't believe you think she's a wolf, bro.
    That's the thing

    I WANT to believe she is Mafia because that would answer why she is being disingenuous without it actually being ... motivated by outside interests
    I WANT to believe you believe that too!

    Except, here's the thing:

    You don't?
  42. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I believe I already asked you about how possible...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#3579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3569)
    okay but mac can still be the third wolf
    He can, yeah.

    I'm getting more and more comfortable with Frog just being the third wolf - the coherency of the perspective he's presenting is continuing to decay - but if it's not him it's always just Mac.
    You're disingenuous but I'm not sure why this is

    I'm not sure what the lie is there

    I want to believe you're Mafia and that's why you act like this
    I believe I already asked you about how possible Lissa is to be a wolf, and I asked you about that again when you brought it up again.

    I don't believe you think she's a wolf, bro.
  43. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed So, you've decided to hard claim wolf this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3577)
    They are self resolve always, no matter how much you think they could be Mafia, it's just always correct play to let them go
    So, you've decided to hard claim wolf this game.
  44. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed I should have just peeked Hally or nutella so I...

    I should have just peeked Hally or nutella so I wouldn't have tunnelled them today.

    That would have been the correct call.
  45. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Dp101 n1 villager What a waste of a peek, tbh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 (#3570)
    ok not done catching up but I just saw 3 people in a row vote Hally and if any of them are still voting them when I'm current I will be very annoyed.
    Dp101 n1 villager

    What a waste of a peek, tbh

    I really wish I had picked someone who wouldn't be clearly villager today.
  46. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed You gonna yeet Logic today or not, brah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluigi (#3564)
    You really believe that's the world we live in, Frog?

    That we can fakepeek someone wolf and rescind, play to deliberately out the real cop, make it happen, and that whole dealy is set aside so we just look at your argument that she is a wolf?

    If you believe your argument was that good

    You just make that argument and not fake peek.
    You're not wrong Waluigi!

    I thought I had enough good faith to carry it, considering Nutella was in the square POE (in my mind) anyway

    I would say I'd keep that in mind, but I'm certainly getting yeet here for reasons that are not related to my alignment, and I understand thread health matters

    Good luck!
    You gonna yeet Logic today or not, brah?
  47. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Your picture misspelled "Waluigi" and it says...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3565)
    image
    Your picture misspelled "Waluigi" and it says "pineapple" instead.
  48. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed Good cop cover is peeking a villager: villager n1...

    Good cop cover is peeking a villager: villager n1

    Faking red peeks is a great way of forcing a counterclaim. You know this, so does Logic.
  49. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed You really believe that's the world we live in,...

    You really believe that's the world we live in, Frog?

    That we can fakepeek someone wolf and rescind, play to deliberately out the real cop, make it happen, and that whole dealy is set aside so we just look at your argument that she is a wolf?

    If you believe your argument was that good

    You just make that argument and not fake peek.
  50. Replies
    5,424
    Views
    47,998

    Completed You're damned right. You can't play as godly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#3546)
    It feels like I'm being voted out for being too good, there is pride in that
    You're damned right.

    You can't play as godly as you did last game and not be considered for amazeballs wolf here.
Results 1 to 50 of 2932
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Actor

The Actor may only cast a vote for a player, if that vote causes a majority on the player in question.