Search:

Type: Posts; User: Trustworthy Liberal

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Mafia have a assigned kill Then there are Two...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#1427)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1419)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#1416)
    What does disrupter mean?
    roleblocker or vigialnte
    Can scum even NK if their Vig is inactive?

    i.e. in this set up, is there a "Don" to override?
    Mafia have a assigned kill

    Then there are Two vigs N2 and N3 that could be either alignment
  2. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I had said this rest of claims tomorrow i needed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1388)
    TL's posts being so focused make more sense if he thinks he mechanically caught out scum, so I'm feeling a bit better there. Not sure if his numbers are right will have to check that next day phase if I'm still alive.

    @Trustworthy Liberal : Who do you think is lying?
    Levin Personally seems like the lier and i want mass claim tommorow to prove it.

    Yes with my claim there are 6/5 Odds now
    Oh wow, I think I want claim then. I am n1/3 tracker and Levina went nowhere. I assumed he was rbed so I had it as a given thing 1/3 rb is an existing role. If you ISO me you can find I soft claimed exactly this
    I would have told you to hold off because the other two arent here so it's pointless lol
    I had said this rest of claims tomorrow i needed to cause if i died with the info alot of bad stuff could happen
  3. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Levin Personally seems like the lier and i want...

    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1388)
    TL's posts being so focused make more sense if he thinks he mechanically caught out scum, so I'm feeling a bit better there. Not sure if his numbers are right will have to check that next day phase if I'm still alive.

    @Trustworthy Liberal : Who do you think is lying?
    Levin Personally seems like the lier and i want mass claim tommorow to prove it.

    Yes with my claim there are 6/5 Odds now
  4. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I was just stating and track is jist an option to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1362)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#1359)
    Did Lads disappear again?
    As soon as I asked her to do something towny lmfao
    Okay I can Track/Roleblock them to confirm shot.
    you can't roleblock her, that's a waste of both roles
    I was just stating and track is jist an option to make sure they ARE the vig and not claiming another mafias role.

    Makes sense will avoid
  5. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay I can Track/Roleblock them to confirm shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1362)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#1359)
    Did Lads disappear again?
    As soon as I asked her to do something towny lmfao
    Okay I can Track/Roleblock them to confirm shot.
  6. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay now with Lads who do we want shot I the...

    Okay now with Lads who do we want shot I the question.

    I think we let them shot tonight on a SET target not poe the can help us kill someone we suspect.
  7. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Sure I and should make sense based on how I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1350)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1344)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1339)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1338)
    Okay just woke up alittle late so

    Did any odds claim there is 2 pages aso just asking first.
    no
    Welp I said I would claim I not and not wanna Rick lost information so

    I am the other JOAT'S

    I confirm I was roleblocked Last night ans had originally tryied to Rolecop Logic as I had said in the forum.

    This means I AM AN ODD NOT EVEN.

    Should be obvious why I was a incistant on the Odds claiming.

    I did this cause I by accedent said even instead of Odd D1 by thought to see if the groupings lined up but this mean That ww have a lier in Odds.
    spicy af
    Sure I and should make sense based on how I've come across today
  8. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I just did :lmfao: No one else should unless...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1345)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1342)
    Also for the even group, I expect the alignment cop to come out asap if getting a town result as I don't really trust most of you ^^ And I don't want them to steal Friday's role or something.
    However, if the alignment cop finds a wolf, then it's fine to wait to get more information.
    Honestly we can have all evens and odds hardclaim first thing tomorrow. Probably should just real mass claim in the spirit of the game.
    I just did No one else should unless countering me
  9. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay... I get protecting you but. That does...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1340)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1339)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1338)
    Okay just woke up alittle late so

    Did any odds claim there is 2 pages aso just asking first.
    no
    soneji jailkept me though
    Okay... I get protecting you but.

    That does suck though
  10. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Welp I said I would claim I not and not wanna...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1339)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#1338)
    Okay just woke up alittle late so

    Did any odds claim there is 2 pages aso just asking first.
    no
    Welp I said I would claim I not and not wanna Rick lost information so

    I am the other JOAT'S

    I confirm I was roleblocked Last night ans had originally tryied to Rolecop Logic as I had said in the forum.

    This means I AM AN ODD NOT EVEN.

    Should be obvious why I was a incistant on the Odds claiming.

    I did this cause I by accedent said even instead of Odd D1 by thought to see if the groupings lined up but this mean That ww have a lier in Odds.
  11. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay just woke up alittle late so Did any...

    Okay just woke up alittle late so

    Did any odds claim there is 2 pages aso just asking first.
  12. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I did see this claiming I here is good could...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#1184)
    My role is doctor cyle 1,3

    because this game unlike others starts as experiment and because anyway a town win was an accident on this setup i am saying my role, as being fully almost useless no matter AI because it needs sheer luck for a townie on finding one person on 16 who will be NKed and of course I didn't see coming the Friday kill
    It is also useless as mafia if is not used to FPS by the teammates and explain that the doctor protected the towniest guy so how come to do that as scum, etc (scum tactic efficient who made a scum win in pre-games)

    I protected Logic after I saw him subbing in, considering the idea of killing zero posters as wolfish after I had the confirmation that I was right and zero posters are subbed.
    Maybe I protected mafia but the way Logic played until now shows I was probably right.
    I did see this claiming I here is good could force mafia over to you tommorow but if that happens means investigators live (Sadly N3 Align is already dead).
  13. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread So i went out partyied alittle and came back...

    So i went out partyied alittle and came back still Odds havn't claimed there os a specfic reason you bunch need to claim.

    I currently feel Lads is the vote I stated this before am waiting till EoD to place vote to avoid and wagon logistics/Ending day.

    It's 5am will be napping to EoD not through just like to 2 hours too it.

    Currently Hypotheticaly voting Lads

    Will claim at that time hopeing others do the same we are here to experiment so let's do it.
  14. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread No N1 Alignment Cop only a role Cop and since...

    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#938)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#926)
    Based solely on my reading of today, and the ISO's I have completed, I think that anyone saying JC being the lynch today as a foregone conclusion is a bad look.

    I'll let you know if my opinion changes as the day goes on, but for now, setting JC!lynch in stone has me suspecting you.
    Im almost certain JC is scum here, why wouldnt I want them to be the lynch?
    Are you c1 investigative? Please out now.
    No N1 Alignment Cop only a role Cop and since alignements and roles don't line up doesn't mean solid Scum
  15. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Levin and Lime are either of you against the Odd...

    Levin and Lime are either of you against the Odd Claiming since you are around. (Am pretty sure you both agreed)

    Same Goes for Derp and Kajot.

    I think i've seen all but Derp Say they would but wanna double check since quite a bit of stuff has happened inbetween
  16. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I do think this is highly possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1087)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#1086)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#893)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#804)
    @BATMAN since you claimed can you tell us what have you done last night or drop peeks?
    I jailkept liberal. We should all claim
    What is the odd of this scenario?

    Batman claimed the missing role, baiting roles of town, become deep wolf for suggesting it.
    Batman didnt claim the missing role, logic did XD
    I do think this is highly possible
  17. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Your suspicion here makes me question you more...

    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#1082)
    BATMAN claimed JOAT, didn't die, lead a pr wagon, night act on someone who aren't sure about his presence.
    Your suspicion here makes me question you more the action Batman did was Generally a good call on someone that if they are telling the truth loses nothing cause they don't act would only stop a lier or a killer.
  18. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Let me put it this way if no claims are coming...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1048)
    Individuals should use their best judgments, but in general:

    Watchers/Trackers - if you get unusual results (likely results of scum activity), claim when you feel it's most useful. Otherwise, wait until D4 or D5.
    Alignment Cops - use your best judgments on whether to claim your results the next day.
    Everyone else - claim D4 (except those who claimed "even" at the start) unless circumstances necessitate claiming earlier. The "even" players claim D5 (unless they believe they have information that needs to be shared earlier).

    Note: For Cops/Watchers/Trackers the earlier you claim, the easier a time scum will have determining the roles of the other Odd/Even players. That's why holding off unless you have something important to reveal may be best.



    i'm not the mechanics guy but I probably wouldn't want to claim if I were an odd player in a similar situation [not a role claim]

    if it is the mechanically correct thing to do, which it probably is given the odd cop doesn't need cover anymore though, then like yeah

    I kind of fail to see how knowing everyones role is going to help us anyway. beyond scum being able to fake claim other roles it doesn't really do anything for us
    Let me put it this way if no claims are coming out today (Which is fine if so) i will be claiming by EoD if not for reasons specfic to Information only i have ATM.
  19. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread To be fair hard to put him on the list with 2...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#1037)
    Contr probs too high ngl but shrug
    To be fair hard to put him on the list with 2 posts. Kinda just leaving him in NUll atm myself also slowly putting together my own list will post latter/When its done
  20. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay I need to State this again as well as well...

    Okay I need to State this again as well as well state something and ask if am wrong.

    1 - Lads was the last Odd Claim Excluding Logic
    2 - Are we still thinking of a full Odds claim since A no Alignment cop in them and to better reveal information i have a Major reason for wanting this that i will have to save for after.

    And a Question for Logic

    When you first claimed Odd did you know it was already full?
    Did you know i had asked you to be role coped the night before (Well your slot)?
    Was claiming Odd a Mistake or a Purposeful thought to hid your actually role?
  21. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Corrected ment Mod not Night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#992)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#991)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#163)
    Waiting for half the game to slank so hard they never end up claming and get modkilled
    .
    Just the first mdntion I saw of modkills I don't it had occurred to me yet inactives might get MKed but I know I picked idea up somewhere in this time frame

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#185)
    While y'all are around I'd encourage you to find someone you either wouldnt mind throwing on vote on. If you find someone you think is actively scummy even better.

    @KnightsofCydonia
    @Trustworthy Liberal
    @PepperoniLover

    if someone has to die, I'd say lynch an inactive. That's just always been my preference though. I like my no lynch feeling but if that isn't the culture here I'll play along. When in Rome and all


    But it isn't to my strengths, sorry but I don't really do reads well, certainly not on D1. Will say though, its been my experience if someone argues mechanics with me, they are most likely scum, however since I am a virgin with this set up, I'm not holding fast to that.

    I will add though if scum had a 90+% success rate with this set up(minus the mass claim) then you folks may want to consider doing different things. LOL

    But I'll defer to the group.
    My declaration concerning inactives. I know by then we had like 4 or 5 inactives still

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#227)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#226)
    I'd need a stronger reason than "sheep me" for that.
    if I joined you on pepperoni and he is town would you join me on Friday as compensation?
    JC messing with me for no reason. I thought he eas signaling he was a town leader (someone who gets stuff done) Knihjt claimed protector szme as me, thought JC was hinting St wanting protection

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#283)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#279)
    100 posts begind. anyone can AMA btw
    Levina said your 69 is problematic. I would love to inquire however the advent of #MeToo (and my own inherent gallantry) prevents such.

    As it is though, do you think that there is scum in with the inactives, otherwise we are in serious trouble.
    Again the inactives... If they all town and all get MKed we are in bad shape. Will continue in a bit
    No one will get Mod killed that was just if they didn't soft claim yesterday.

    Still time left this started early.in the morning my time 1am. So i imagine people that work or have school to be on later.
    Corrected ment Mod not Night.
  22. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread No one will get night killed that was just if...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#991)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#163)
    Waiting for half the game to slank so hard they never end up claming and get modkilled
    .
    Just the first mdntion I saw of modkills I don't it had occurred to me yet inactives might get MKed but I know I picked idea up somewhere in this time frame

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#185)
    While y'all are around I'd encourage you to find someone you either wouldnt mind throwing on vote on. If you find someone you think is actively scummy even better.

    @KnightsofCydonia
    @Trustworthy Liberal
    @PepperoniLover

    if someone has to die, I'd say lynch an inactive. That's just always been my preference though. I like my no lynch feeling but if that isn't the culture here I'll play along. When in Rome and all


    But it isn't to my strengths, sorry but I don't really do reads well, certainly not on D1. Will say though, its been my experience if someone argues mechanics with me, they are most likely scum, however since I am a virgin with this set up, I'm not holding fast to that.

    I will add though if scum had a 90+% success rate with this set up(minus the mass claim) then you folks may want to consider doing different things. LOL

    But I'll defer to the group.
    My declaration concerning inactives. I know by then we had like 4 or 5 inactives still

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#227)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#226)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#224)
    a few people should join me on Friday and see what happens
    I'd need a stronger reason than "sheep me" for that.
    if I joined you on pepperoni and he is town would you join me on Friday as compensation?
    JC messing with me for no reason. I thought he eas signaling he was a town leader (someone who gets stuff done) Knihjt claimed protector szme as me, thought JC was hinting St wanting protection

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#283)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#279)
    100 posts begind. anyone can AMA btw
    Levina said your 69 is problematic. I would love to inquire however the advent of #MeToo (and my own inherent gallantry) prevents such.

    As it is though, do you think that there is scum in with the inactives, otherwise we are in serious trouble.
    Again the inactives... If they all town and all get MKed we are in bad shape. Will continue in a bit
    No one will get night killed that was just if they didn't soft claim yesterday.

    Still time left this started early.in the morning my time 1am. Soci imagine people that work or have school to be on later.
  23. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay fair reasoning there makes sense hope you...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#989)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#988)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#987)
    Also I think a JC lynch gives us the most info because if they flip scum I don’t see bat being on the same team as them tbh
    What you are saying I that if JC is Town then what Batman is wolf and Pep town?

    And of Wolf then Batman is Town and Pep I wolf?

    Why these specific pairings and do you belive one I've the other?
    I’m not necessarily saying that it makes pep scum, if I’m being honest I haven’t looked too hard at pep since SOD1, especially since Iv kinda just been focusing JC today.

    I was saying that if JC flips scum I don’t see Bat being scum not that if he flips town bat is definitely scum. Though I am TRing bat ATM.
    Okay fair reasoning there makes sense hope you enjoy your football game.
  24. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread What you are saying I that if JC is Town then...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#987)
    Also I think a JC lynch gives us the most info because if they flip scum I don’t see bat being on the same team as them tbh
    What you are saying I that if JC is Town then what Batman is wolf and Pep town?

    And of Wolf then Batman is Town and Pep I wolf?

    Why these specific pairings and do you belive one I've the other?
  25. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Not exacts obviously unless important info but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#983)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#981)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#897)
    Limestone
    @Kajot
    @levinacrista
    @SirDerpsAlot
    @Logic

    n1 watcher
    tracker n1/n3
    Role cop n1/n2/n3
    Joat (RC/Tracker/Roleblocker)

    If you are not one of the below roles speak up now.

    Confirming I am indeed odd.
    I confirm I am odd.
    This is no longer needed. The question was prompted because we had an extra (me) odd claimant.
    I think this is still needed to confirm they are all correctly one of the above roles persoanly.
    Not exacts obviously unless important info but still should clarify they are
  26. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I think this is still needed to confirm they are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#981)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#897)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#883)
    Edited with Logic
    Limestone
    @Kajot
    @levinacrista
    @SirDerpsAlot
    @Logic

    n1 watcher
    tracker n1/n3
    Role cop n1/n2/n3
    Joat (RC/Tracker/Roleblocker)

    If you are not one of the below roles speak up now.

    Confirming I am indeed odd.
    I confirm I am odd.
    This is no longer needed. The question was prompted because we had an extra (me) odd claimant.
    I think this is still needed to confirm they are all correctly one of the above roles persoanly.
  27. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I understand this jailkeep and actually fine with...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#912)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#893)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#804)
    @BATMAN since you claimed can you tell us what have you done last night or drop peeks?
    I jailkept liberal. We should all claim
    Why TL? JC pulled me off am inactive(that you wanted) then vored the other inactive

    You dint find that odd?
    I understand this jailkeep and actually fine with it since it was also on an even claim meaning no actions should be lost.

    Except hard to prove batman was there obviously.
  28. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Other claims new to wait for tommorow for Cop...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#901)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#900)
    Every odd should claim isn't it?
    If all of them say yes to my post then we claim.
    I am not on the roles you posted but I am not affraid to claim if needed.
    Other claims new to wait for tommorow for Cop cover
  29. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread It's in the sky maybe a spike through it. In...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#877)
    TL where is your head at?
    It's in the sky maybe a spike through it.

    In all seriousness trying to form proper reads on people as I go main one atm I Pepperoni seems weeid in the fact if they are wolf I think they as someone stated earlyier didn't see the kill change. But honestly I've made the mistake of mixing uo who died once before so who knows. Second if they are wolf they spewed both Vigs Town when they said both "Town" Vigs.

    That's just were am at sorry for being late to reply I a rush atm
  30. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Yes only a N2 and N3

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#871)
    Also someone had said their are no town vigs on N1. Is that correct?
    Yes only a N2 and N3
  31. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread They were AFK and not able to atleast sofr claim...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#863)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#858)
    Just my read, but Batman strikes me as the sort of townie who thinks acting scummy is his armor. If so, JC pile on to Lynch inactive Savage when he pulled me off of inactive Finn could be fruitful

    If Bat scum then he's hella dumb. If he and JC both scum then, seriously, wtf! Why lie to smoke an inactive?
    Idk. But he said he asked and they will be anyway mod killed and that didn't happen. I have only one conclusion of this.
    Is there any game mechanics I don't understand that could explain this? What's compensation s, bastards, etc?
    They were AFK and not able to atleast sofr claim or claim at all i think is is Mendel's way of making it fair I some way otherwise this test would be pointless with a second removed role.
  32. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread All but logic slot claimed but he subbed in I've...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#855)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#854)
    ]

    "This is the full role of savage22" I think it is. Evenstar also wasn't alignment cop N3 in the champs game
    We won't see all flips, we received this because the player was afk
    in other words I am an idiot because I didn't check that.
    I didn't think at a prize for an afk player

    Also the MK idea, it was that who didn't claim day 1 to be mod killed, was anyone mod killed? everyone claimed?
    All but logic slot claimed but he subbed in I've night and soft claimed immediately so there's a list somewhere with the claims
  33. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread So Batman is Sus i thought at first glance that...

    So Batman is Sus i thought at first glance that he got mod confirmation cause that how he makes it come across.

    But i think he was more along the lines of were i was assuming like I had. The sub I of logic and logic still being alive proves that we were both wrong.

    I am currently working so will be making small post here and there as I look over.

    Also I saw Batman's reaction to my idea for you know actually using our information and soft claims effectively
  34. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Friday is dead waa night killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#354)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#334)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#329)
    Content
    There's someone whose behaviours i think all of you should know about because it really dosen't and probably will never make sense to my brain.
    JohnCarter
    Interaction with me:
    -Voted me during the RVS as a reaction test.
    -After i told them it failed miserably, they scumread me for a reason unknown to me because it was 'lame' apparently which is overall NAI because i am always lame regardless of alignment. I expected a good response to my question direct towards them but i just think they are trying to avoid answering it.
    -They kept their vote on me for a long time and then switched to TrustworthyLiberal for a reason unknown to me as well as randomly putting them in their scumreads list even though they were certain i was scum.
    Overall behaviour:
    -Very confusing, they said they were WaywardSon but this makes me think they were lying because they are playing in an unprofessional manner rather than acting like the WaywardSon i know.
    -Very scummy, as i said before, they scumread me because my response to their reaction test was lame which is overall NAI because what's wrong with being lame?
    @JohnCarter answer this for me please- Why are you scumreading me?
    Please use a reason apart from:
    1. "Your posts have an indistinguishable tone" because this is NAI as I always have that tone if i'm trying to play well.
    2. "Your reaction was lame" because this is NAI as I always answer reaction tests in a simple, emotionless manner.
    3. "You've been inactive lately" because I'm always inactive near the start of d1 because of timezones and just life issues overall which only hinder me from playing near the first half of the day.
    I also think Limestone's behaviour to be slightly off compared to their usual gameplay so my next content post will be about that. Thank you.
    - Yes, your response was lame, yes it was a RVS and now it isn't. What question are you referring to that I am not answering?

    - You can't say things are for 'reasons unknown to you' when I explain what the reasons are. If the reasons are unknown to you it is because you aren't paying attention.

    - You can't say it's confusing that I voted someone that just happens to not be you. I have multiple scum reads. There are multiple scum. What is hard to grasp there?

    - How am I playing unprofessionally? I take offence to that give i'm probably trying the hardest to solve the game and i'm playing multiple others and exist in life too. Don't tell me i'm being unprofessional.

    - 'What's wrong with being lame?' -> I meant lame as in you didn't achieve anything and brought the game state no further forward.

    - I have explained my reasons for scum reading you. If you're expecting a wall or a paragraph as to why, you won't be getting it because you don't have the quantity of content to provide such content. Instead, the content you have provided indicates that you are > rand scum and therefore deserving of being pushed.

    - Don't pre-provide answers to a question you asked me.


    Moving forward, you are in my scum reads but not being voted by me. If you want to keep it that way, perhaps you could provide a succinct yet comprehensive reads list on the players who have posted?
    Response
    1.It was lame but is lame bad?
    2.You mentioned the reasons but i don't understand the logic in them
    3.You voted someone else. That's fine. But you didn't explain why Trustworthy Liberal is scum.
    4.You are playing unprofessionally compared to how WaywardSon plays. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings because it is true that you are playing in a different manner to how your main usually plays. I know you have a life and you're trying hard so i apologise and i should have euphemised it more.
    5.You should have clarified the term 'lame' more because it is d1 and i usually don't post a lot during the 1st half of d1. Apologies for not mentioning it.
    6.I can do whatever I want because I knew you were going to use those and they weren't answers because they were false.

    Other than that, I couldn't care less if I was scumread by you because it's just a game you see and why should I put more effort than you into the game if you aren't even trying?
    I don't like the way you responded to this because you are scumreading me because i'm not making content. Shouldn't matter too much though. You're the only one that's actually scumreading me along with Limestone at the present moment. Deal with it. You're one of those people who really want everyone to post content and pay nothing to their behaviour because what is scummy about my behaviour? I should be at Null right now in your readlist but i'm not posting enough content am I? Well maybe its because I'm trying my hardest to make reads right now while dealing with you. Thank you.
    Note- Everything I say here that seems offensive i don't want you to take seriously emotionwise because people change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#364)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#360)
    @Friday describe my read on you more.
    Sure, why not?
    Answer
    -You started off with saying that I had town equity (which i assume means being scummy) because i made 2 posts and questioned the way people interacted with me. I understand that and i'll respond by saying that was my overview post which i usually do 6 hours before i'm active.
    -Then you put me into a scumteam with Chocolate and levina. I didn't really get why i was put into the scumteam but then i realised it was just at the moment since it seems i'm lurking. I never lurk (mostly because i don't know how to).
    -You had a decent reason to somewhat suspect me because i was seemingly lurking at that point (unlike John, because i was put at the bottom of the scumlist even though i'm sure there were people more scummier than me). This is why I think you're town.
    So to sum up, you are john had the same argument for why i was scum. However, your posts gave me the implication that the scumteam you made was only temporary whereas john's posts made me feel like i would be at the bottom forever.
    BTW I just realised in the middle of the post that it is possible that both of you are a scumteam and were wanting to rat me out for making an error in saying that John was more scummier than you even though both of you had the same reason for why i was scum.
    Of course, you haven't acted scummy so that is highly unlikely.
    It's time for me to eat dinner. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday (#388)
    Oh well thread is inactive and it's time for me to wind down so i can't make the readlist since there's still 0 posters and because i spent too much time making those initial reads and arguments. I'll make the readlist on the next in-game day then. (which is what i usually do since i spend roughly an hour on these readlists)

    I'm giving Friday a townread too; higher confidence than Soneji and SirDerps.
    Friday is dead waa night killed
  35. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I will say people double check your roles ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#819)
    Wait so do we have more odds than possible now?
    I will say people double check your roles

    Roleblocker Odd claims Distruptor
    Doctor odd Protector
    Jailkepper odd Protector
    Vigilante N3 Distruptor

    Same as JOAT's the Doc one claims Protector
  36. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Only alignemnt's Flip so rolecoping them allows...

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperoniLover (#592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#589)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#584)
    Watcher - Top Towns of either your personal already posted list or one from a top town.

    Doctor - Same as Watcher

    Jailkepper - Distributors you heal and can't stop them tonight as you can't roleblock roleblocker and Vigilantes don't go tonight anyway

    Roleblocker - personal Scum read or someone who is likely to carry an attack in your opinion. No worry's since alignemnt cops and Vigs don't go anyway.

    JOAT's save and Doctor suggest useing Jaikkeeper and Rolecop respectively

    Tracker - Use own judgement to avoid Scum avoiding you.

    Rolecop check an Even.

    (i think that's all that goes tonight)

    Use or don't it's up to you just sugestion's
    If an Actually If we have Two mod kills if able Rolecop/JOAT should scan them so that the information isn't lost to us
    Modkills don't bring alignments at least?
    Only alignemnt's Flip so rolecoping them allows us to know the dead roles at the very least
  37. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread In the situation that both are mod killed we...

    In the situation that both are mod killed we should have

    Rolecop Check 22savage

    JOAT'S Check Finn Wolfhard

    That waycno overlap and only new info.
  38. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread If an Actually If we have Two mod kills if able...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#584)
    Watcher - Top Towns of either your personal already posted list or one from a top town.

    Doctor - Same as Watcher

    Jailkepper - Distributors you heal and can't stop them tonight as you can't roleblock roleblocker and Vigilantes don't go tonight anyway

    Roleblocker - personal Scum read or someone who is likely to carry an attack in your opinion. No worry's since alignemnt cops and Vigs don't go anyway.

    JOAT's save and Doctor suggest useing Jaikkeeper and Rolecop respectively

    Tracker - Use own judgement to avoid Scum avoiding you.

    Rolecop check an Even.

    (i think that's all that goes tonight)

    Use or don't it's up to you just sugestion's
    If an Actually If we have Two mod kills if able Rolecop/JOAT should scan them so that the information isn't lost to us
  39. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Watcher - Top Towns of either your personal...

    Watcher - Top Towns of either your personal already posted list or one from a top town.

    Doctor - Same as Watcher

    Jailkepper - Distributors you heal and can't stop them tonight as you can't roleblock roleblocker and Vigilantes don't go tonight anyway

    Roleblocker - personal Scum read or someone who is likely to carry an attack in your opinion. No worry's since alignemnt cops and Vigs don't go anyway.

    JOAT's save and Doctor suggest useing Jaikkeeper and Rolecop respectively

    Tracker - Use own judgement to avoid Scum avoiding you.

    Rolecop check an Even.

    (i think that's all that goes tonight)

    Use or don't it's up to you just sugestion's
  40. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Also so we lose all information on Scum flips...

    Also so we lose all information on Scum flips also been thinking of an idea for night roles tonight if people care posting in a second
  41. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Also woth us still missing alot of claims and...

    Also woth us still missing alot of claims and MK's most likely killing them all it could go really bad for us if they are all town
  42. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Currently like Lime Chocolate Currently...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#567)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#565)
    On break got like 50% of my attention other half is for eating breakfast.

    I am caught up before anyone asks
    Hi TL. Can you tell me who sticks out to you the most? Positive or negative?
    Currently like

    Lime
    Chocolate

    Currently dislike
    Batman

    Middle ground
    Really could go either way on Kajot and PepperoniLover dislike some of what they have said but I like others would Lynch Batman first set his post of coming in seeing I didn't like his entrence and deciding right then that I must be scum.

    Not confident I either i see why people distrust John he has been playing i feel as if he has extra information. But I am worried if he is town we would lose one of the more active ones
  43. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread On break got like 50% of my attention other half...

    On break got like 50% of my attention other half is for eating breakfast.

    I am caught up before anyone asks
  44. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Currently if i would make a top three Town would...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#350)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#348)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#346)
    What??? Am I illiterate or is everyone in this game writing funny?

    What do you mean levina?
    I write Funny as a heads up can try being normal but normal is no fun.
    (just extremely sleepy and should sleep but gotta be around alittle bit more)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#345)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#337)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#332)

    Okay be angry you are believing that i am scum cause i don't like your reads list and tried moving it from there.
    when did you even say you don't like my reads because I didn't see :P
    this is what i was saying when i initially saw it most likely didn't show this well but.

    i think at that point there wasn't a decent amount of information to form a list except if you knew other people alignments. and thous scum now there is more information and some base for reads. Now another half game of posts and more reasons to town read you as of now. When i say town i do mean slight as in more likely town then scum but who knows how long that will last.

    ok that's fine. so are you fine with my reads or not and what do yours look like?
    Currently if i would make a top three Town would be specifically in this order

    Lime
    Chocolate
    John


    And as said mostly not liking Batman for stated reasons and levinacrista seems likely but am not confident either way for that.
  45. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread For me it is because i think and speak alot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#349)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#346)
    What??? Am I illiterate or is everyone in this game writing funny?

    What do you mean levina?
    Language barriers got JC like :

    For me it is because i think and speak alot faster then type and makes me come across much differently then i want to or mean to. And if i didn't have a Scottish accent so unable to use text to speech or i would.
  46. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread I write Funny as a heads up can try being normal...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#346)
    What??? Am I illiterate or is everyone in this game writing funny?

    What do you mean levina?
    I write Funny as a heads up can try being normal but normal is no fun.
    (just extremely sleepy and should sleep but gotta be around alittle bit more)
  47. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread this is what i was saying when i initially saw it...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#337)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#330)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#320)
    I'm Waywardson's enemy

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#324)
    Double angry react

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#321)
    I don't scum read him. He is at null now because he didn't do anything noteworthy but I also have no reasons to SR him.
    I will tell you my read on him until Eod
    ok


    Okay be angry you are believing that i am scum cause i don't like your reads list and tried moving it from there.
    when did you even say you don't like my reads because I didn't see :P
    this is what i was saying when i initially saw it most likely didn't show this well but.

    i think at that point there wasn't a decent amount of information to form a list except if you knew other people alignments. and thous scum now there is more information and some base for reads. Now another half game of posts and more reasons to town read you as of now. When i say town i do mean slight as in more likely town then scum but who knows how long that will last.
  48. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay be angry you are believing that i am scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#330)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#320)
    Quote Originally Posted by levinacrista (#318)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#317)
    I don't get mad
    That's not true
    I'm Waywardson's enemy

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#324)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#322)
    Also had dissapreared cause of weekly Gmod kinda forgot to get back to what my initial thoughts had been.

    Again Batman was weird on opening and that but

    Either way for those that haven't seen or played with me you will read me Wolf 90% of the time with few exceptions could lay low cause my D1's usually look bad as either alignment but is more fun to actually be here. (Expect random Pics/Gifs dangan of course)

    Something Special For John
    (made this last night for a homesite alpha thing as well as a few others xD)

    Double angry react

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#321)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#315)
    yes that was TL.

    do you town read him?
    I don't scum read him. He is at null now because he didn't do anything noteworthy but I also have no reasons to SR him.
    I will tell you my read on him until Eod
    ok


    Okay be angry you are believing that i am scum cause i don't like your reads list and tried moving it from there.
  49. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread Okay i was big Dum no they aren't but happy i...

    Okay i was big Dum no they aren't but happy i checked would have thought about this later Yeah they aren't linked seems obvious in retrospect
  50. Replies
    1,505
    Views
    6,159

    Game Thread But i mean i don't have the people to roles...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#326)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#325)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate (#323)
    Btw JC i'm an idiot, you claimed to be Wws, and after I noticed our flavour are the champ's finalists. So anything I said about Wws you can scratch -_-
    I am The Sun Fan

    Batman saying the playlist is wrong made me think at this.
    See i havn't double checked but if we are exact people to role i might sugest stoping the direct claims Soft claiming is Town helpful but full isn't in my opinion
    To have a match between roles and AI is quite impossible because Motbot gives the AI and roles at random.
    But i mean i don't have the people to roles memorized but if the people are part of the role PM that they had should double check right now
Results 1 to 50 of 1899
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Doppelgänger

The Doppelgänger will be viewed as another specific role/character in the game if investigated by a Cop ability.