Search:

Type: Posts; User: Arapocalypse

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.16 seconds.

  1. #82

    Thread: Throne Mash II

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    89
    Views
    2,622

    Manual Adding everyone else signing up after filling to...

    Adding everyone else signing up after filling to the reserve list, for joining the game without being a sub - though you can also be a sub too!!
  2. #81

    Thread: Throne Mash II

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    89
    Views
    2,622

    Manual Luco Visorslash Okay, if you're sure about that;...

    Quote Originally Posted by Luco (#74)
    Ara, switch me to sub if there's another in

    I'm not going to have much time for this game so I'd happily give my spot to someone who does
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco (#74)
    Ara, switch me to sub if there's another in

    I'm not going to have much time for this game so I'd happily give my spot to someone who does
    me too
    @Luco @Visorslash Okay, if you're sure about that; you did get here first!!!
  3. #73

    Thread: Throne Mash II

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    89
    Views
    2,622

    Manual We are now full, at 54 slots!!! Subs are...

    We are now full, at 54 slots!!!

    Subs are always appreciated, if you're still interested in playing!!

    I'll be checking back in with everyone late next week, to make sure you're still in to play and get everyone hyped up!!!!
  4. #59

    Thread: Throne Mash II

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    89
    Views
    2,622

    Manual It will be a prequel to Throne Mash!!! Don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#57)
    Is this game a sequel or a prequel?
    It will be a prequel to Throne Mash!!!

    Don't get confused!!
  5. Postgame#12347

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Nice, easy game!!!!!

    Nice, easy game!!!!!
  6. Day 2#7931

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Pretty much it from me, then!!!! Stay...

    Pretty much it from me, then!!!!

    Stay hyped!!!!!!
  7. Day 2#7924

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed GH, I'm still mildly annoyed I didn't end up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#7910)
    GH, I'm still mildly annoyed I didn't end up getting one!!!
  8. Day 2#7921

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed This; you/dya still top town, that hasn't really...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7906)
    ok no dya has literally 0 wolf equity

    we will die on this hill
    This; you/dya still top town, that hasn't really changed!!!
  9. Day 2#7916

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Also, I think it should be notable that both...

    Also, I think it should be notable that both Hollowkatt and I have been hard defending Vector all day; like...

    If you think one is mafia then assuming they're spewing Vector town should be a thing!!!!!

    Also if you for some reason think we're v/v, shouldn't that actually mean something?

    Unless you want to just ignore that, in which case... okay then!!
  10. Day 2#7909

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Quick note for future days: if anyone in my slot...

    Quick note for future days: if anyone in my slot says that I said something ridiculous, do not trust that I actually said it!!

    On the other hand, every take I have posted from team chat has been 100% what they have been saying!!!!
  11. Day 2#7899

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I mean... yeah I've been pushing the town!Vector...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#7851)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7846)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#7812)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7680)
    vector spent a LOT of time talking about how mistyx pulled attention away from beeboy then pretty immediately dropped it when I mentioned the spew from the beeboy pocket. it didn't feel like real progression. this was something he pushed over many posts



    Vanity, do you know anything about why Mistyx was so anti-Beeboywagon at EOD?

    Nah, we're VTs. But if you wanna put some backing to that shade other than "seems kinda sus," I'm ready to hear ya out.

    BTW I, Vector, think Wazza slot is probably (?) town although I do want to hear more from Lukundo. Regardless, I feel like 4mask's pressure got us the info we wanted to make that not a top priority for today.

    I'm neutral on Esooa, she pinged my scumdar a few times.

    In terms of our more highly-ranked teams, I was a strong town lean on Hally/dyachei, Webadict is clearing Marshal/Ara for us, and I'm the main pusher in our group for a GH launch.

    If we get GH I'd look for medium-tier scum next over Esooa. I'm not feeling hard scum on her and I've been in a number of games recently where strong, hard-to-read players got yeeted on principle and then LYLO was the scumteam and a bunch of lurkers. It's easy to chew through active townies just because they're the ones who are available to make mistakes and be judged.

    Also: I want Lissa specifically launched and not vigged or what have you. Vigging can go wrong, launching is guaranteed. The team is slick enough that I think they could get talk themselves out of a lot. One of the players on my home forum says a lot "any game where I survive through D3, I have a 75% win rate." Take that slot down today.

    Still thinking about the counterwagon.

    And this is me openly saying I'm a villager. Hi :V



    Want to elaborate on a townread or something? Would be fun to bounce some reads around and hype, since you're still here and thread has slowed down a bit!!

    (Also you're so towny and I'm trying to see if I can get billy on the same page!!!)

    Well thanks haha.

    Yeah, I'll talk a little more about the Hally slot because that was one of my clearer reads from yesterday. I didn't like their chainsawing on MistyX (definitely something I would see a strong scum player doing), but I felt overall that their willingness to take on GH was a good sign. If my meta were the same as Hally's I think I'd be inclined to let GH fall under his own weight and try to keep away from that fight, and I would've focused on Esooa.

    If there's anyone in particular you're curious about lmk, I'll be here for a bit.

    I didn't ISO them, but I was paying close attention to Mistyx at the beginning of the day and then again towards the end. Keep in mind that I have zero history with Misty,

    -> Really disliked the repeated posting drawing attention from the beeboy wagon at EoD,
    -> There's been a side thing about "guess I just shouldn't post anything then if people are going to be mean" which for me reads similarly to Guillo's explosion
    -> Webadict and I also didn't like the tone of RVS, but I think that's NAI at this point.

    However, I get a very clear town read off of Vanity today and the scum read off of Misty yesterday isn't strong enough that I'm going to push it now unless my team asks me to.

    So, as of EoD yesterday, 4mask and Webadict were hard scum read on Misty and wanted me to come loaded for bear. I don't have anything new from my team except 4mask reacting to being called 4chan.

    I'm not at all trying to say something like that Misty was distancing because she would look bad when Beeboy flipped, rather that she would be trying to save a buddy from the block by muddying the waters. I participated in a very swingy EoD recently where that happened and scum went free.

    The fact that she wasn't very effective in doing that, well, wouldn't indicate her alignment to me at all.

    And yeah, I agree, at this point seeing Vanity's coolheadedness I'd probably give the slot a pass for today unless something unignorable happens. I think it's the kind of thing where it's easy for outsiders to misread.

    (Dunno about 4mask's excuses, but I'm pretty sure my team's going to let me take point today >_>)

    OK, off to do HW for real . . .

    Ohhh, my team hadn't caught the pocketing. Yes, this makes sense.

    I have more stuff from my team and I'm in the process of catching up, but I'll be in-and-out for a bit (classes etc.).

    Here's kinda what Ran and I are thinking:

    It distills down to "team unfamiliar with Mist wolf reads Mist, who was wolfsiding, then bailed when vanity. was towny".
    We don't find that too suspicious (HK Note: I find that to be townie progression who was accurately sus of a wolfy person even when the slot was town, see also similarities to me addressing vanity. early this gameday with regards to Esooa vs me)

    It also speaks to style differences I think. Doing a lot of ISO work it's easy to find vector wolfy, but looking at it in real time, sequentially with the posting going on around it, looks good/seems town.

    I think the take that vanity. was obvs town is legit and they bailed off of mist for that reason and finally the pointing out the pocketing, which isn't something ppl often come up with solo

    The unspoken things in thread at the time were exactly taht. Van & co being supoer town, others talking to them about the slot. it just looks really town to us.

    HK - I think that's the root of my discomfort, we're approaching things completely vastly differently and so when we come to opposing conclusions, and I view yours through the lens of what would I be doing here, I see sus, not town.
    Adding on to the bolded, I feel like this is understated; their takes are actually perfectly fine from their perspective of solving in the game, and actually feel like they're coming from a place without TMI!!!!!

    Also I feel like a lot of the takes on Vector are in general just like... not liking their takes/not finding them towny enough, and people just can't really get further and expect a ton more for some reason!!!
    Something we can agree on! I like that. Like outside of Ran I'm hard town on Vector. I don't think the energy they're bringing to the thread comes from a wolf, their progressions on things in real time make sense, and they've had some zingers that really resonated with me.

    Like I said to dya, if you're working in ISO land it's easy to see wolf where there isn't one, but watching Vector posting in real time seals the town read for me.

    Kajot on the other hand, I've seen her town game and it's amazing. She came into today without a lot of pressure on her and then just fizzled out hard. Her posts today aren't memorable, they're not working towards advancing a solve EVEN IF THAT SOLVE IS WRONG yeah?

    Like ok, townies get things wrong a LOT, like a lot a lot. But they're passionate and they make pushes and they learn and re-evaluate and adjust. I am not seeing that from her
    I mean... yeah I've been pushing the town!Vector case for ages!!!! Also just went through it a bit and I actually don't think their ISO is even that bad when you factor in stuff like... them solving in team chat/continuing to think about stuff!!!

    Which I actually think is a better look for them, actually!!

    Also I need to open that Kajot ISO again!!!
  12. Day 2#7881

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed So? Number of posts doesn't necessarily equal how...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7841)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7835)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7814)
    @Arapocalypse

    per ephemerAL

    the tone is similar amongst both games. but 4mask is also doing this thing where he comments on the game but doesn't really move it forward at all.

    he says 4mask is a little more hello fellow villagers in this game, but the sentiment is the same as BG
    Regarding not moving it forward at all... I don't really get that sense? This has been a loud game, and any lack of effect in the thread is not for the lack of trying!!!!!

    (Also apparently billy agrees with you but I very much don't agree with his incorrect take here!!)
    he had like 500 posts. Don't you think that should have moved the game along some?
    So? Number of posts doesn't necessarily equal how much thread influence someone has, which is pretty obvious!!!

    I feel like the takes they gave were solid and actually trying to do stuff, not my fault the thread was so enamoured with stuff like the TL push for one!!

    Saying that everyone who posts a lot as town should have a major effect on the thread is not really a thing in a very active thread like this, anyway, and I'm not sure why you think it is!!!
  13. Day 2#7874

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Did you read my earlier point about us all being...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#7831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7818)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7798)
    like i'm pretty sure hollow is just completely out of his wolf range and i feel like an idiot for not realizing this sooner.
    Elaborate?

    Noting that Hollowkatt's intensity and !!!!!!!!!!! is not exactly something that is missing from his mafia game, and him saying that he's only good for about a day and then drops off later is like... we're only going to be in here for a day, not sure what he's on about!!!

    Champs game 1 is a thing and stuff, if you looked into that?
    Did you read my G1?
    D1 I got flat out caught by Achromatic, managed to weasel out of that, killed him N1 while laying the bus path for Anaxagore.

    D2 was all about Anax vs Bloodwolf and we got Bloodwolf in the end.
    D3 was literally drive a bus over anaxagore and ride that to the end game.

    The only reason I won that game was killing achro, and the only reason I was alive long enough to do that was because Frinckles and Mr Tweetums vouched for me to achro for juuuuust long enough.

    I was also much less aggressive, much more "open to working with others", and much more fluid in where I pushed, how i argued, etc.

    I think you have my meta wrong ara and you're cherrypicking things that make your case look better.
    Did you read my earlier point about us all being in the game for a single day, with a decent chance of never posting directly in the game again?

    I was going to talk more about the bolded, but a lot of it's just... you make it really, really difficult to want to engage with with how you push stuff and then like... it feels like the only thing you actually want to work with others on is convincing people that you're town versus how you talk to people about the reads that you have; not really sure you care about discussing reads versus just making other people follow yours!!!

    Like, is your argument here that you just straight up don't like working with people as town, and that people should have an in-depth understanding of how you play but just listen to your pushes?

    (Also general other meta-dive stuff that I'm not paraphrasing!!)
  14. Day 2#7846

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Adding on to the bolded, I feel like this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#7812)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7680)
    vector spent a LOT of time talking about how mistyx pulled attention away from beeboy then pretty immediately dropped it when I mentioned the spew from the beeboy pocket. it didn't feel like real progression. this was something he pushed over many posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5280)
    I'm neutral on Guillo right now for the blowup. To me, the emotions behind it read genuine and it's easy enough to get into a meta argument about range/readability when we don't have too much by way of behavior that advances the gamestate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5304)
    Vanity, do you know anything about why Mistyx was so anti-Beeboywagon at EOD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#5361)
    Vector/4mask wolf woo
    Nah, we're VTs. But if you wanna put some backing to that shade other than "seems kinda sus," I'm ready to hear ya out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5384)
    BTW I, Vector, think Wazza slot is probably (?) town although I do want to hear more from Lukundo. Regardless, I feel like 4mask's pressure got us the info we wanted to make that not a top priority for today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5406)
    I'm neutral on Esooa, she pinged my scumdar a few times.

    In terms of our more highly-ranked teams, I was a strong town lean on Hally/dyachei, Webadict is clearing Marshal/Ara for us, and I'm the main pusher in our group for a GH launch.

    If we get GH I'd look for medium-tier scum next over Esooa. I'm not feeling hard scum on her and I've been in a number of games recently where strong, hard-to-read players got yeeted on principle and then LYLO was the scumteam and a bunch of lurkers. It's easy to chew through active townies just because they're the ones who are available to make mistakes and be judged.

    Also: I want Lissa specifically launched and not vigged or what have you. Vigging can go wrong, launching is guaranteed. The team is slick enough that I think they could get talk themselves out of a lot. One of the players on my home forum says a lot "any game where I survive through D3, I have a 75% win rate." Take that slot down today.

    Still thinking about the counterwagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#5418)
    Shade is indirectly calling someone sus.
    This isn't me indirectly calling you sus this is me openly saying you're a wolf. Hi
    And this is me openly saying I'm a villager. Hi :V


    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#5419)
    Want to elaborate on a townread or something? Would be fun to bounce some reads around and hype, since you're still here and thread has slowed down a bit!!

    (Also you're so towny and I'm trying to see if I can get billy on the same page!!!)
    Well thanks haha.

    Yeah, I'll talk a little more about the Hally slot because that was one of my clearer reads from yesterday. I didn't like their chainsawing on MistyX (definitely something I would see a strong scum player doing), but I felt overall that their willingness to take on GH was a good sign. If my meta were the same as Hally's I think I'd be inclined to let GH fall under his own weight and try to keep away from that fight, and I would've focused on Esooa.

    If there's anyone in particular you're curious about lmk, I'll be here for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5453)
    I didn't ISO them, but I was paying close attention to Mistyx at the beginning of the day and then again towards the end. Keep in mind that I have zero history with Misty,

    -> Really disliked the repeated posting drawing attention from the beeboy wagon at EoD,
    -> There's been a side thing about "guess I just shouldn't post anything then if people are going to be mean" which for me reads similarly to Guillo's explosion
    -> Webadict and I also didn't like the tone of RVS, but I think that's NAI at this point.

    However, I get a very clear town read off of Vanity today and the scum read off of Misty yesterday isn't strong enough that I'm going to push it now unless my team asks me to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5495)
    So, as of EoD yesterday, 4mask and Webadict were hard scum read on Misty and wanted me to come loaded for bear. I don't have anything new from my team except 4mask reacting to being called 4chan.

    I'm not at all trying to say something like that Misty was distancing because she would look bad when Beeboy flipped, rather that she would be trying to save a buddy from the block by muddying the waters. I participated in a very swingy EoD recently where that happened and scum went free.

    The fact that she wasn't very effective in doing that, well, wouldn't indicate her alignment to me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#5519)
    Especially with Beeboy already having not posted for a fairly long period of time, though I do understand where you're coming from!!!
    And yeah, I agree, at this point seeing Vanity's coolheadedness I'd probably give the slot a pass for today unless something unignorable happens. I think it's the kind of thing where it's easy for outsiders to misread.

    (Dunno about 4mask's excuses, but I'm pretty sure my team's going to let me take point today >_>)

    OK, off to do HW for real . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#6177)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#5814)
    @Vector

    also if you read the very short beeboy iso, it was clear he was trying to pocket mistyx
    Ohhh, my team hadn't caught the pocketing. Yes, this makes sense.

    I have more stuff from my team and I'm in the process of catching up, but I'll be in-and-out for a bit (classes etc.).
    Here's kinda what Ran and I are thinking:

    It distills down to "team unfamiliar with Mist wolf reads Mist, who was wolfsiding, then bailed when vanity. was towny".
    We don't find that too suspicious (HK Note: I find that to be townie progression who was accurately sus of a wolfy person even when the slot was town, see also similarities to me addressing vanity. early this gameday with regards to Esooa vs me)

    It also speaks to style differences I think. Doing a lot of ISO work it's easy to find vector wolfy, but looking at it in real time, sequentially with the posting going on around it, looks good/seems town.

    I think the take that vanity. was obvs town is legit and they bailed off of mist for that reason and finally the pointing out the pocketing, which isn't something ppl often come up with solo

    The unspoken things in thread at the time were exactly taht. Van & co being supoer town, others talking to them about the slot. it just looks really town to us.

    HK - I think that's the root of my discomfort, we're approaching things completely vastly differently and so when we come to opposing conclusions, and I view yours through the lens of what would I be doing here, I see sus, not town.
    Adding on to the bolded, I feel like this is understated; their takes are actually perfectly fine from their perspective of solving in the game, and actually feel like they're coming from a place without TMI!!!!!

    Also I feel like a lot of the takes on Vector are in general just like... not liking their takes/not finding them towny enough, and people just can't really get further and expect a ton more for some reason!!!
  15. Day 2#7837

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Do you think billy is also w/w with 4maskwolf...

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7820)
    i read through vector iso and

    she seems kind of wolfy? also feels like a lhf will watch with a careful eye

    if w probably w/w with ara

    definitely don't kill over kajot

    i need to stop being scared of dya powerwolfing they are town
    Do you think billy is also w/w with 4maskwolf having essentially tunneled them all day (and is highkey still doing that)?

    Yes, pretty sure dya's just town here!!!
  16. Day 2#7835

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Regarding not moving it forward at all... I don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7814)
    @Arapocalypse

    per ephemerAL

    the tone is similar amongst both games. but 4mask is also doing this thing where he comments on the game but doesn't really move it forward at all.

    he says 4mask is a little more hello fellow villagers in this game, but the sentiment is the same as BG
    Regarding not moving it forward at all... I don't really get that sense? This has been a loud game, and any lack of effect in the thread is not for the lack of trying!!!!!

    (Also apparently billy agrees with you but I very much don't agree with his incorrect take here!!)
  17. Day 2#7828

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I mean... I'm not really feeling it? Presumably...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#7786)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7680)
    vector spent a LOT of time talking about how mistyx pulled attention away from beeboy then pretty immediately dropped it when I mentioned the spew from the beeboy pocket. it didn't feel like real progression. this was something he pushed over many posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5280)
    I'm neutral on Guillo right now for the blowup. To me, the emotions behind it read genuine and it's easy enough to get into a meta argument about range/readability when we don't have too much by way of behavior that advances the gamestate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5304)
    Vanity, do you know anything about why Mistyx was so anti-Beeboywagon at EOD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#5361)
    Vector/4mask wolf woo
    Nah, we're VTs. But if you wanna put some backing to that shade other than "seems kinda sus," I'm ready to hear ya out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5384)
    BTW I, Vector, think Wazza slot is probably (?) town although I do want to hear more from Lukundo. Regardless, I feel like 4mask's pressure got us the info we wanted to make that not a top priority for today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5406)
    I'm neutral on Esooa, she pinged my scumdar a few times.

    In terms of our more highly-ranked teams, I was a strong town lean on Hally/dyachei, Webadict is clearing Marshal/Ara for us, and I'm the main pusher in our group for a GH launch.

    If we get GH I'd look for medium-tier scum next over Esooa. I'm not feeling hard scum on her and I've been in a number of games recently where strong, hard-to-read players got yeeted on principle and then LYLO was the scumteam and a bunch of lurkers. It's easy to chew through active townies just because they're the ones who are available to make mistakes and be judged.

    Also: I want Lissa specifically launched and not vigged or what have you. Vigging can go wrong, launching is guaranteed. The team is slick enough that I think they could get talk themselves out of a lot. One of the players on my home forum says a lot "any game where I survive through D3, I have a 75% win rate." Take that slot down today.

    Still thinking about the counterwagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#5418)
    Shade is indirectly calling someone sus.
    This isn't me indirectly calling you sus this is me openly saying you're a wolf. Hi
    And this is me openly saying I'm a villager. Hi :V


    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#5419)
    Want to elaborate on a townread or something? Would be fun to bounce some reads around and hype, since you're still here and thread has slowed down a bit!!

    (Also you're so towny and I'm trying to see if I can get billy on the same page!!!)
    Well thanks haha.

    Yeah, I'll talk a little more about the Hally slot because that was one of my clearer reads from yesterday. I didn't like their chainsawing on MistyX (definitely something I would see a strong scum player doing), but I felt overall that their willingness to take on GH was a good sign. If my meta were the same as Hally's I think I'd be inclined to let GH fall under his own weight and try to keep away from that fight, and I would've focused on Esooa.

    If there's anyone in particular you're curious about lmk, I'll be here for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5453)
    I didn't ISO them, but I was paying close attention to Mistyx at the beginning of the day and then again towards the end. Keep in mind that I have zero history with Misty,

    -> Really disliked the repeated posting drawing attention from the beeboy wagon at EoD,
    -> There's been a side thing about "guess I just shouldn't post anything then if people are going to be mean" which for me reads similarly to Guillo's explosion
    -> Webadict and I also didn't like the tone of RVS, but I think that's NAI at this point.

    However, I get a very clear town read off of Vanity today and the scum read off of Misty yesterday isn't strong enough that I'm going to push it now unless my team asks me to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5495)
    So, as of EoD yesterday, 4mask and Webadict were hard scum read on Misty and wanted me to come loaded for bear. I don't have anything new from my team except 4mask reacting to being called 4chan.

    I'm not at all trying to say something like that Misty was distancing because she would look bad when Beeboy flipped, rather that she would be trying to save a buddy from the block by muddying the waters. I participated in a very swingy EoD recently where that happened and scum went free.

    The fact that she wasn't very effective in doing that, well, wouldn't indicate her alignment to me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#5525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#5519)
    Especially with Beeboy already having not posted for a fairly long period of time, though I do understand where you're coming from!!!
    And yeah, I agree, at this point seeing Vanity's coolheadedness I'd probably give the slot a pass for today unless something unignorable happens. I think it's the kind of thing where it's easy for outsiders to misread.

    (Dunno about 4mask's excuses, but I'm pretty sure my team's going to let me take point today >_>)

    OK, off to do HW for real . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#6177)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#5814)
    @Vector

    also if you read the very short beeboy iso, it was clear he was trying to pocket mistyx
    Ohhh, my team hadn't caught the pocketing. Yes, this makes sense.

    I have more stuff from my team and I'm in the process of catching up, but I'll be in-and-out for a bit (classes etc.).
    nutella is vibing with these thoughts on vector

    it is a very abrupt turnaround
    I mean... I'm not really feeling it? Presumably thoughts are still happening even when they aren't in the thread, and them looking at the pocketing further feels fine!!! Actually possibly better than fine, considering that they moved off of that push after actually reading other stuff!!!

    Why does it feel like too quick of a turnaround versus just... re-evaluating?
  18. Day 2#7818

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Elaborate? Noting that Hollowkatt's intensity...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7798)
    like i'm pretty sure hollow is just completely out of his wolf range and i feel like an idiot for not realizing this sooner.
    Elaborate?

    Noting that Hollowkatt's intensity and !!!!!!!!!!! is not exactly something that is missing from his mafia game, and him saying that he's only good for about a day and then drops off later is like... we're only going to be in here for a day, not sure what he's on about!!!

    Champs game 1 is a thing and stuff, if you looked into that?
  19. Day 2#7803

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Okay, how so? And my agreement with Vector on...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7721)
    ephem would like to clarify that he thought 4mask was posting like he was in BG mash
    Okay, how so?

    And my agreement with Vector on that post isn't just related to your push on them by the way; pretty sure it's happened otherwise today as well!!!

    Lukundo, off the top of my head!!
  20. Day 2#7801

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Okay, here's the thing: how do you expect anyone...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7718)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7714)
    Also dya what did you think of 4maskwolf in general?

    My read is mostly applied to both people, pretty same consistency across!!!
    we thought 4mask was still in both ranges.
    Okay, here's the thing: how do you expect anyone to engage with this read when you just leave a one-liner like this?

    Can you please elaborate a little? Is that literally all the team had to say about 4maskwolf?
  21. Day 2#7800

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Dya, what are your thoughts on Vector wanting a...

    Dya, what are your thoughts on Vector wanting a Kajot wagon? Also Amy for the read in general!!!

    Also yes agreement with SmartBomb on Kajot's ISO being empty if town though yes she could just be busy!!!

    Going to try and get more thoughts on Kajot in particular!!
  22. Day 2#7714

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Also dya what did you think of 4maskwolf in...

    Also dya what did you think of 4maskwolf in general?

    My read is mostly applied to both people, pretty same consistency across!!!
  23. Day 2#7712

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed This is a thing!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#7710)
    I would like to comment that punishing people for pushing players who you consider obvtown is not helpful for board meta. It assists scum in pocketing town and rewards people in failing to change meta.

    We're completely prepared to die tomorrow and intend to hand the town another wolf in the process.
    This is a thing!!!!!!
  24. Day 2#7711

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I mean... I don't really agree with this? I...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7702)
    tl;dr vector pushed easy targets to start the day and I have strong reason to believe that their push on SR slot specifically did not come from a team that was pushing someone they thought was a wolf. They pushed people that were easy to push. and only started pushing ara when things began to change around there.

    the wording around the way they pushed lissa slot is also awkward comparatively. they were formal and hedgy

    nothing was good enough to help clear mistyx but they moved mistyx to null very easily despite thinking mistyx's EOD was awful and wolfy
    I mean... I don't really agree with this?

    I actually will be leaving for an hourish, so I'll leave it at the fact that I think they're approaching the game from very town perspectives of looking at people!!! As in, a lot of that takes they've made make a ton of sense upon trying to get into his brain and viewing the game where you don't have meta on basically anyone here, relative to most other teams!!!!

    Also they haven't really pushed me at all, disagree with the general "pushing people that are easy to push" thing!!

    Also I don't really think SR is a slot that was easy to push? Personally I tend to find him difficult to read anyway because of posting styles, but I feel like the points he's made on SR are just really reasonable!!!!
  25. Day 2#7705

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Ah, I was just referring to playstyle/typing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#7699)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7694)
    Not the mixing us up because I feel like we're pretty distinct, but yeah!!!

    Talk about your read on dya then maybe? Also who is even mixing us up?
    I mixed the two of you up. The largest game I have ever played before was 19P. This is . . . what . . . 87?

    I'm still doing the billymills read.
    Ah, I was just referring to playstyle/typing style!!!

    No worries though, you do you!!
  26. Day 2#7704

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed My team also would like to point out that there's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7701)
    Case on Hollowkatt, consolidated by Billy but generally agreed upon by here:


    So, general day 2 stuff:


    Hollowkatt coming into the day with an immediate focus on Ace when immediate suspicion was on GH... which is pretty contradictory to how they think town came in following up? Lissa/GH were secondadry later on in P#5258, where the aggressiveness is first noted though that's sort of obvious!!!


    P#5258 - Calling GH outed is ??? when considering how they entered the thread, thoughts don't feel like they necessarily make sense!! Doesn't feel like they actually evaluated the slot and just said that!!


    P#5311 - is weird with regards to thoughts on GH that seems distancing-like, point 3 in particular where the distinction between themselves/GH is weird for ??? reasons? Ran calling the TL push feels like trying to rewrite the EoD!!


    Distancing from their EoD is weird in general, especially when they've been pushing on hydra dissonance and stuff for other people so much!!! General complete lack of self-doubt is ??? where posts from aroudn here until 5400ish essentially have no hesitation in stuff, which is also partially why they've been so difficult to interact with!!


    P#6044 - just felt weird because they've been discussing spew/that stuff for a while already, but are only now bringing up their style? Doesn't really make sense thoughts-wise!!! P#6132 is there for comparison as well with not doing the legacy stuff, generally being overconfident/over-explainy!!


    Other stuff regarding how their reads aren't really run by teammates as much as expected like the Punchy /Kajot reads, considering the style of team play that they're expecting everyone to do based on what they've quite loudly said for much of the day!!! Disparities in P#6170 and P#6185 of Ran's spew read versus it being Hollowkatt's are weird, don't really know why that changed!!


    P#6232 -"why shes a wolf" is ???


    P#6446 - More overconfidence in general, noting that this may be a stretch!!!


    P#6465 - Bit ??? because of the way he came into the thread pushing Punchy!! As an aside, it feels like he expects people to overlook his Punchy read in terms of factoring it into his alignment, which is... ?


    P#6524 - This is solely a billy thing where he dislikes how Lissa's team is called team 5 with them referring to a team number being something that mafia could be doing in mafia chat since it hasn't been done at all in the thread? Don't really agree with this at all but putting here anyway!!


    P#6623 - Them claiming to be obvious town is ??? because their aggressiong/high-posting/investment is very present in their mafia games, and I'm pretty sure is also something that they themselves are conscious of!!


    P#6714 - Where they started OMGUSing us... and now they're trying to flip the script and say that we are the ones OMGUSing them? Not going to go further on this, speaks for itself!!!!!!!


    Sorry if some of this is worded weirdly, paraphrasing stuff; active team so far fairly adamant about this!!!
    My team also would like to point out that there's a ton of meta included in this read that I didn't really put down, and that the aggression is quite alignment-indicative!!!
  27. Day 2#7701

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Case on Hollowkatt, consolidated by Billy but...

    Case on Hollowkatt, consolidated by Billy but generally agreed upon by here:


    So, general day 2 stuff:


    Hollowkatt coming into the day with an immediate focus on Ace when immediate suspicion was on GH... which is pretty contradictory to how they think town came in following up? Lissa/GH were secondadry later on in P#5258, where the aggressiveness is first noted though that's sort of obvious!!!


    P#5258 - Calling GH outed is ??? when considering how they entered the thread, thoughts don't feel like they necessarily make sense!! Doesn't feel like they actually evaluated the slot and just said that!!


    P#5311 - is weird with regards to thoughts on GH that seems distancing-like, point 3 in particular where the distinction between themselves/GH is weird for ??? reasons? Ran calling the TL push feels like trying to rewrite the EoD!!


    Distancing from their EoD is weird in general, especially when they've been pushing on hydra dissonance and stuff for other people so much!!! General complete lack of self-doubt is ??? where posts from aroudn here until 5400ish essentially have no hesitation in stuff, which is also partially why they've been so difficult to interact with!!


    P#6044 - just felt weird because they've been discussing spew/that stuff for a while already, but are only now bringing up their style? Doesn't really make sense thoughts-wise!!! P#6132 is there for comparison as well with not doing the legacy stuff, generally being overconfident/over-explainy!!


    Other stuff regarding how their reads aren't really run by teammates as much as expected like the Punchy /Kajot reads, considering the style of team play that they're expecting everyone to do based on what they've quite loudly said for much of the day!!! Disparities in P#6170 and P#6185 of Ran's spew read versus it being Hollowkatt's are weird, don't really know why that changed!!


    P#6232 -"why shes a wolf" is ???


    P#6446 - More overconfidence in general, noting that this may be a stretch!!!


    P#6465 - Bit ??? because of the way he came into the thread pushing Punchy!! As an aside, it feels like he expects people to overlook his Punchy read in terms of factoring it into his alignment, which is... ?


    P#6524 - This is solely a billy thing where he dislikes how Lissa's team is called team 5 with them referring to a team number being something that mafia could be doing in mafia chat since it hasn't been done at all in the thread? Don't really agree with this at all but putting here anyway!!


    P#6623 - Them claiming to be obvious town is ??? because their aggressiong/high-posting/investment is very present in their mafia games, and I'm pretty sure is also something that they themselves are conscious of!!


    P#6714 - Where they started OMGUSing us... and now they're trying to flip the script and say that we are the ones OMGUSing them? Not going to go further on this, speaks for itself!!!!!!!


    Sorry if some of this is worded weirdly, paraphrasing stuff; active team so far fairly adamant about this!!!
  28. Day 2#7698

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed No? Don't really agree with this one!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#7695)
    do you think kajot realised they're the number one vig choice today

    cause their posting didn't imply they noticed
    No? Don't really agree with this one!!!
  29. Day 2#7696

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed The SmartBomb read is redacted actually; the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7688)
    Quote Originally Posted by sulit (#7634)
    @Arapocalypse

    marshal wants to tell you that p#7383 is super wolfy response to that kind of read because its defending us specifically saying that the vigg kill could be because they're a wolf PR and it's like they're trying to intimidate us out of the read, and p#7400 is a wolfy deflection of asking for explanation
    I don't think that's necessarily wolfy? Not really for SmartBomb regardless, just feels like a very SmartBomb post and don't really have to much to say on it further I guess!! Not really getting the same intimidation sense!!

    Thoughts from Tsunami are that while he's grump in general, he's grumpier in a different way as town? And the way that he's been grumpy today has been towny, apparently!!!
    The SmartBomb read is redacted actually; the overall read is fine though!!!!!

    Aside from our team being a tad split on them, they're fine!!!
  30. Day 2#7694

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Okay, that makes sense!!!!! Not the mixing us...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#7677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector (#7638)
    No, you have not been calling me really obvious town >_> You have had me at the bottom of your readslist.
    PS, team informs me I'm mixing up Dya and Ara. Apologies for this.
    Okay, that makes sense!!!!!

    Not the mixing us up because I feel like we're pretty distinct, but yeah!!!

    Talk about your read on dya then maybe? Also who is even mixing us up?
  31. Day 2#7690

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Oh Vector discussion is hype; almost done typing...

    Oh Vector discussion is hype; almost done typing this though, will hype shortly!!!!!

    Granted I don't really have a case in general to say about him? It's just... a lot of stuff in general!!!
  32. Day 2#7688

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I don't think that's necessarily wolfy? Not...

    Quote Originally Posted by sulit (#7634)
    @Arapocalypse

    marshal wants to tell you that p#7383 is super wolfy response to that kind of read because its defending us specifically saying that the vigg kill could be because they're a wolf PR and it's like they're trying to intimidate us out of the read, and p#7400 is a wolfy deflection of asking for explanation
    I don't think that's necessarily wolfy? Not really for SmartBomb regardless, just feels like a very SmartBomb post and don't really have to much to say on it further I guess!! Not really getting the same intimidation sense!!

    Thoughts from Tsunami are that while he's grump in general, he's grumpier in a different way as town? And the way that he's been grumpy today has been towny, apparently!!!
  33. Day 2#7636

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Nice!!! I'm still writing this stuff up,...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7617)
    hally apparently agrees with your hk take, ara
    Nice!!!

    I'm still writing this stuff up, sorry; keep getting distracted by things!!
  34. Day 2#7632

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I feel like we've been circling on literally the...

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7595)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7582)
    i also think dota/lol slot has gotten not enough pressure
    I'm down to talk about that!!!

    Sort of ish, not really, but I'm here anyway; what are your thoughts on him?

    Tried talking about it with vanity and a lot of the townread there is just that he's just like this as town, which... I'm okay with I guess? Beeboy stuff lightly decent!!

    lol today has been shrug I guess; not really sure what else I expected though!!!
    i thought dota was town off *vibes* but that could just be personality, so i've reached the point where i think it's nai

    lol has done nothing memorable
    I feel like we've been circling on literally the same stuff for them and just that the read isn't necessarily getting developed further, not necessarily that he's not towny from stuff!!!
  35. Day 2#7629

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed He had 1 vest in anni? Pretty sure it was a hit...

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7594)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7587)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7575)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7569)
    Why do you townread that slot, Punchy?
    don't think that amount of wrong is tmi anymore

    and their sane teammate coming in gives me hope
    So, TWTBAW it sounds like?

    Just... not really something which I count out of his mafia-range, unless you think there is a reason that they wouldn't be!!! Although I'm still waiting to see if team has more takes on some of the other games linked, since they seem to be in an ISOing mood maybe?

    Some/a lot of the posts he's made are just... are you really believing this? Even in the case you flip town, how did you actually, truly believe this case?


    Anyways, who's supposed to be sane?
    i don't really want to use that wording because it's weaker than what i'm actually thinking if that makes sense

    i think his anni(idk if anni; the mash were he randed that 5 BPV role) performance might be clouding my judgement

    +1 to bolded

    i think it was ran or marl i forget which teams they were on
    He had 1 vest in anni? Pretty sure it was a hit no one died, then I just gladiated him!!!

    I'm not really putting that game in as a major factor because mash meta differences and stuff!!
  36. Day 2#7622

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Regarding Hollowkatt, not really going to engage...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7596)
    maybe we should all just. take a breather. maybe step for a moment and come back near eod refreshed

    at this point, lissa's clearly a wolf. kajot looks very wolfy. if we're right on those 2, there's only one wolf left. let's not expend energy on getting angry at each other and focus on the fact that the game actually looks very favorable for us right now.
    Regarding Hollowkatt, not really going to engage further there; if they have issues with me/us that go beyond calling us mafia, they are welcome to engage with us about it!!!

    Aside from not necessarily agreeing on Kajot, there are... 5 mafia?
  37. Day 2#7608

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I would actually like to talk about Vector...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7592)
    luk is prob town but there's nothing that vector has done today that cant be done by a wolf
    I would actually like to talk about Vector because it feels like a great deal of discussion on them today has essentially been me/Hollowkatt calling them really obvious town!!!

    ...Which is an interesting dynamic, but yeah!!
  38. Day 2#7595

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I'm down to talk about that!!! Sort of ish,...

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7582)
    i also think dota/lol slot has gotten not enough pressure
    I'm down to talk about that!!!

    Sort of ish, not really, but I'm here anyway; what are your thoughts on him?

    Tried talking about it with vanity and a lot of the townread there is just that he's just like this as town, which... I'm okay with I guess? Beeboy stuff lightly decent!!

    lol today has been shrug I guess; not really sure what else I expected though!!!
  39. Day 2#7587

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed So, TWTBAW it sounds like? Just... not really...

    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#7575)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7569)
    Why do you townread that slot, Punchy?
    don't think that amount of wrong is tmi anymore

    and their sane teammate coming in gives me hope
    So, TWTBAW it sounds like?

    Just... not really something which I count out of his mafia-range, unless you think there is a reason that they wouldn't be!!! Although I'm still waiting to see if team has more takes on some of the other games linked, since they seem to be in an ISOing mood maybe?

    Some/a lot of the posts he's made are just... are you really believing this? Even in the case you flip town, how did you actually, truly believe this case?

    Anyways, who's supposed to be sane?
  40. Day 2#7578

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed hollowkatt :popcorn: (I'm actually typing...

    ##Vote hollowkatt



    (I'm actually typing it out now, by the way!)
  41. Day 2#7569

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Why do you townread that slot, Punchy?

    Why do you townread that slot, Punchy?
  42. Day 2#7568

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Billy thinks hollowkatt is mafia, by the way!!! ...

    Billy thinks hollowkatt is mafia, by the way!!!

  43. Day 2#7567

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Right; yeah, I'm just... not engaging with...

    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#7555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7550)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7521)
    just vote me if you think im so wolfy

    idfc

    i have different thoughts than you so you're entering a tunnel and calling everything I do wolfy

    there's a reason it's hard to interact with you this game

    i think that reason makes you a villager, but it's still difficult to play around
    Who are you talking about here...?
    hollow i think?
    Right; yeah, I'm just... not engaging with that!!!

    I think a lot of it is also that it feels like the people engaging with Hollowkatt are doing so futilely/not getting anywhere, which isn't exactly encouraging!!

    Except maybe Ephemera!!! Speaking of which, did you talk about your takes on them today already?
  44. Day 2#7558

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I'm not engaging in general with Hollowkatt's...

    I'm not engaging in general with Hollowkatt's push on us as it is essentially reductive and OMGUSing; many of their arguments make no sense if you actually think about them for more than a few seconds, which I'm trusting most people to do!!!

    We have been suspecting them for a lot longer than they have regardless, my focuses are simply broader than merely pushing/casing them all day!!
  45. Day 2#7550

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Who are you talking about here...?

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7521)
    just vote me if you think im so wolfy

    idfc

    i have different thoughts than you so you're entering a tunnel and calling everything I do wolfy

    there's a reason it's hard to interact with you this game

    i think that reason makes you a villager, but it's still difficult to play around
    Who are you talking about here...?
  46. Day 2#7546

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed He says, after he voted me directly after seeing...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#7523)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#7486)
    My team's pretty onto Hollowkatt at the moment, consolidating some stuff before I fall too much behind:

    Essentially, town!Hollowkatt is a lot more hedgy/uncertain about their reads and stuff, and is also funnier apparently!!! Just more questioning about reads? Whereas mafia!Hollowkatt being more aggressive/pointed/blunt about things is... a thing!!

    Also a great deal of their pushes are more commentary mode/pulling out stuff that seems questionable, versus actually talking about why they're mafia; this applies to both Punchy/me, for a couple!!!

    Also in lieu of paraphrasing I'm quote the DeasVail thoughts on Hollowkatt that Insomnia really liked:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeasVail (#5725)
    Hollowkatt - I'm just completely not a fan of his entrance to the day. The push on Ace feels more performative than actually with intent. It's as if an under pressure mafia slot had the idea of getting really passionate about a wolfread on someone generally read as villager/town for... I don't know... townpoints? It's just all so dramatic. And ultimately meaningless because HK does not insist on pushing a Punchy elimination through as would be expected from his dramatic start of day posting!
    I also don't like the dissonance between post 5165 which is rah rah your case on esooa was bad! And then there's post 5301 where HK agrees with a post that was talking about how esooa was wolfy? What are you going for? Disgruntled that your teammate was read as a wolf or sympathetic to people thinking esooa was a wolf? You can't have both!
    A lot of talking about how Hollowkatt's suspicions have initially been first saying that reads are bad/wrong versus being actually wolfy first, particularly for P#5136 !!!

    Also, a lot of DeasVail's points are actually really good ratio-wise in comparison to the number of posts they've made, they've moved up in general!!
    I'm gonna go ahead and preemptively call this OMGUS ok? ok.

    Now that we've gotten that out of the way, lemme introduce you to some town games where I death tunnel people, some times for days, sometimes even when they're functionally confirmed town:

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25669
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/24841
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/28309
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/27896
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/27720

    Figured I'd link these games so that you can have the full HK experience, not just confbias yourself with wolf games.

    But you weren't planning on giving me a fair shake, were you?
    He says, after he voted me directly after seeing himself at the bottom of my readlist... I've been suspecting you since before you've been suspecting me so no, you are still the one who's been OMGUSing!!!

    I'll see if that changes much/if the games have not been taken into account already; currently in the middle of writing up a larger case so it might be a while!!

    I still have that other post in a tab as an aside, haven't gotten around to it yet!!!
  47. Day 2#7539

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed SmartBomb... I feel like he's just treating the...

    Quote Originally Posted by sulit (#7516)
    @Arapocalypse why do you townread SB and what did u think of orange yesterday?
    SmartBomb... I feel like he's just treating the day in a towny way in general? Various focuses that he's had are solid even if I don't necessarily agree with them (ex. that Hollowkatt case he had in a spoiler) along with other villagery posts!! Also has come out with points that I'd expect from a town!SmartBomb about like, gamestate and overall scope and stuff!!! It's not an extremely confident read as I don't necessarily think the posts he's made are completely unfakeable from a mafia!SmartBomb perspective, but am fine with sticking him in the townish pile for now at least!!

    Orange I had as fairly decent town for various reasons; one in particular was his EoD feeling like he didn't know that Beeboy would flip mafia and was actually invested in the EoD, treating it like a real EoD!!!!! Could probably elaborate on/pull quotes for this more if you want, this is just off the top of my head!!

    Don't think my team is as confident here as they had some words about side-eyeing the slot at some point earlier, we haven't discussed it in depth, but that's where I'm at!!!

    Why do you/Marshal dislike him?
  48. Day 2#7519

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed I feel like I should say something about the fact...

    I feel like I should say something about the fact that Hollowkatt is also hard townreading the Vector slot for the same posts (read: all of their posts) which is... a thing!!!

    Feels like probably a good look for Vector's alignment regardless of Hollowkatt's, but also just mulling over what on earth that means in general!!
  49. Day 2#7515

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed My point here is that you need to factor the...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#7501)
    also ara, i saw your posts. i got nothing cause it likely is a me problem but that doesnt stop me having a problem with it.
    My point here is that you need to factor the possibility that it may be your problem instead of theirs, into your reads!!!
  50. Day 2#7507

    Thread: Ice Cream Team Mafia

    by Arapocalypse
    Replies
    12,423
    Views
    97,545

    Completed Well... Hollowkatt's been getting a ton of...

    Quote Originally Posted by sulit (#7495)
    team thinks that hk/sb aren't getting pressure compared to ara/eph who are getting TONS despite not being nearly as bad

    we think ara/eph might be mls
    Well... Hollowkatt's been getting a ton of pressure today, I feel? We could talk about SmartBomb though; initially just giving him space, but have semi-liked the posts that have happened overnight!! Probably lurking somewhat up there at this point, actually!!!

    Feels like most of the "pressure" on me is pretty silly, generally consisting of reaches/not liking stuff I do apparently; not concerned!!
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Friendly Neighbor

The Friendly Neighbor may each night target a player to have that player receive confirmation from the host that the Friendly Neighbor is town-aligned.