Search:

Type: Posts; User: alexa

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.17 seconds.

  1. Day 6#15626

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread bruh i spent hours ISOing them

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#15623)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15613)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#15610)
    Just vote persona slot
    Literally why am I awake
    no they;'re town
    You're wrong and pocketed
    bruh i spent hours ISOing them
  2. Day 6#15620

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread ok vote chelsea then persoan is town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#15616)
    God emperor is town
    ok vote chelsea then

    persoan is town
  3. Day 6#15613

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread no they;'re town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#15610)
    Just vote persona slot
    Literally why am I awake
    no they;'re town
  4. Day 6#15611

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread let's get G_E here

    let's get G_E here
  5. Day 6#15599

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread why not voting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrims Dice (#15596)
    Not voting I can’t I’m sorry Illwei tj chingles

    Probably wont be on for the rest of eod
    why not voting?
  6. Day 6#15591

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i feel like the other slots from the persona team...

    i feel like the other slots from the persona team not being as participatory as v makes sense with their early game, like after they were excited about day one stuff and all that was wrong, and like i've seen how obviously upset sunbae has been this game
  7. Day 6#15581

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread give sunbae another hug from me too

    give sunbae another hug from me too
  8. Day 6#15573

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread im probably staying here based on this EOD

    im probably staying here based on this EOD
  9. Day 6#15562

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i would vote sleep as a meme but my heart is...

    i would vote sleep as a meme but my heart is pounding, i feel sick to my stomach and it's way too close to eod for that
  10. Day 6#15553

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread you've been extremely wolfy all day holy $%#!

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15546)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15544)
    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15540)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15533)
    just vig persona slot if this is wrong because they're never surviving lylo

    i feel really strongly they're town rn though
    Your worst fears bout being anti-town will now come true.

    (If you are town that is. If you wolf then good job I guess?)
    why are you so convinced they're wolf?
    Yeah

    but its mostly bout MLing me tho.
    you've been extremely wolfy all day holy $%#!
  11. Day 6#15544

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread why are you so convinced they're wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15540)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15533)
    just vig persona slot if this is wrong because they're never surviving lylo

    i feel really strongly they're town rn though
    Your worst fears bout being anti-town will now come true.

    (If you are town that is. If you wolf then good job I guess?)
    why are you so convinced they're wolf?
  12. Day 6#15541

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread luckbox died because wiml subbed in probably

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15534)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15527)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15520)
    As someone who loves W/W interactions
    SK said 'dont touch illwei'
    gorf top townread illwei too (i guess they're same slot, but still)
    eva never pushed back on illwei
    punchy never suggested illwei was wolf either
    can this not also be approach to a widely townread villager?
    Lunchbox dying over illwei says otherwise
    luckbox died because wiml subbed in probably
  13. Day 6#15538

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i' m telling you i've been reading sunbae's...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15536)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15535)
    not as strong as dya/marl town but yeah
    i dont think sunbae ever posts that at me as wolf

    I can't vote there
    i'
    m
    telling you i've been reading sunbae's emotions as insanely towny
  14. Day 6#15535

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread not as strong as dya/marl town but yeah

    not as strong as dya/marl town but yeah
  15. Day 6#15533

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread just vig persona slot if this is wrong because...

    just vig persona slot if this is wrong because they're never surviving lylo

    i feel really strongly they're town rn though
  16. Day 6#15529

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread no

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrims Dice (#15523)
    Should cynda just kill me
    Honestly would that make D7 easier
    no
  17. Day 6#15527

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread can this not also be approach to a widely...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15520)
    As someone who loves W/W interactions
    SK said 'dont touch illwei'
    gorf top townread illwei too (i guess they're same slot, but still)
    eva never pushed back on illwei
    punchy never suggested illwei was wolf either
    can this not also be approach to a widely townread villager?
  18. Day 6#15512

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread wdym? i was hard tunneled on eva since early and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15508)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15500)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15497)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15494)
    i wish you didn't post this case on someone i townread so close to EOD like i'm not switching at this point and having it flip town and feeling awful when i've townread them all game
    I don't think you can be convinced of anything at this point alexa so it's just a big shrug in my eyes. I don't get why you're acting like this though
    acting like what? i'm not even voting for you right now
    It has nothing to do with your vote pattern it's your unwillingness to budge when it feels no one in this game has the right to feel that way over reads
    wdym? i was hard tunneled on eva since early and everyone was ignoring me/not listening to me on it, i've also defended pokemon slot as town from early and a bunch of other slots, my reads have been great
  19. Day 6#15500

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread acting like what? i'm not even voting for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15497)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15494)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15490)
    I 100% am confident in a Dice flip being wolf btw

    Because either Persona is a wolf with not god (that'd be a really strange bus atm)
    Or God/Dice is an obvious team.
    i wish you didn't post this case on someone i townread so close to EOD like i'm not switching at this point and having it flip town and feeling awful when i've townread them all game
    I don't think you can be convinced of anything at this point alexa so it's just a big shrug in my eyes. I don't get why you're acting like this though
    acting like what? i'm not even voting for you right now
  20. Day 6#15498

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread considering this slot imo has posted more stuff...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15494)
    hell it's really weird that in a team of tryhards, eph only had stuff from amy overnight (sunbae excepted from this as he tends to have a healthier view of mafia)
    considering this slot imo has posted more stuff from partners than any i think this is unrealistic expectations
  21. Day 6#15494

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i wish you didn't post this case on someone i...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15490)
    I 100% am confident in a Dice flip being wolf btw

    Because either Persona is a wolf with not god (that'd be a really strange bus atm)
    Or God/Dice is an obvious team.
    i wish you didn't post this case on someone i townread so close to EOD like i'm not switching at this point and having it flip town and feeling awful when i've townread them all game
  22. Day 6#15491

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread sunbae's emotions have also been some of the most...

    sunbae's emotions have also been some of the most heartfelt i've seen
  23. Day 6#15485

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i've gotten like the exact opposite vibe from eph...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15481)
    fwiw my team doesnt think you need to be angry or anything just that your emotion/team caring/emotion doesn't match gamestate
    i've gotten like the exact opposite vibe from eph

    i feel like all their posts today have showed such care/investment in solving and it's why i looked more deeply into them rather than sleepwalking into previous POE
  24. Day 6#15472

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i disagree? i feel like eph has been extremely...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15467)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15462)
    why do you think they're missing villa energy?
    it's like there's a lack of caring by his entire team? Like he's here solving but there's no spark to it and none of his teammates really care either. And the only one that seems to be helping him solve is $%#!ing AMY and we all know she's like the busiest of teammates
    i disagree? i feel like eph has been extremely actively solving today, and honestly this game has been long and tiring so i wouldn't expect them to be communicating a million thoughts from teammates but they've done a significant amount
  25. Day 6#15462

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread why do you think they're missing villa energy?

    why do you think they're missing villa energy?
  26. Day 6#15458

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread God_Emperor L-1

    ##Vote God_Emperor

    L-1
  27. Day 6#15456

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread did they read my towncase

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15450)
    my team wants me to vote eph because their entire team is missing villa energy
    did they read my towncase
  28. Day 6#15444

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i'd probably be willing to move to G_E fwiw if...

    i'd probably be willing to move to G_E fwiw if that wasn't L-1
  29. Day 6#15441

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread my worst fear is that i get into graveyard and...

    my worst fear is that i get into graveyard and people say i'm actively wolfsiding but, pawn died most recently as non-PR with a towncase on them, ladd slot townread them day one and his other TRs so far were correct that they were ride or die on, and when i went through their ISOs i just very much think persona slot is in V meta and that like with ren we've been sleepwalking into this wrong POE

    i think eph's been posting well today and i'll die on this hill
  30. Day 6#15435

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread he said he's not going to be here for EOD ill...

    he said he's not going to be here for EOD

    ill switch my vote if i need to in order to avoid rand/save persona slot as i think they're V now
  31. Day 6#15424

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread where is the 2 hours of work on dya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15421)
    Let it be known I am more upset for all the work my team has put in more than anything else.

    I think most of you are cool. Well, besides Persona they suck (B
    where is the 2 hours of work on dya?
  32. Day 6#15415

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread HOW also my meta cases have been good did you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15409)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15400)
    chelsea i did an entire meta dive on dya and i'm very confident this is town meta so i need more from you
    You should know as next as the last person meta is not what you base a god dam read on to solve the game alexa

    YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE THREAD
    HOW

    also my meta cases have been good did you read my blaze stuff?

    but anyways i'm asking for your reasoning on dya
  33. Day 6#15410

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i'm sorry you posted that unwnd is completely...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15404)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15396)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15394)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndaquil (#15388)
    hey chelsea can you stop forcing your dya w read down our throats we're not gonna cfd them
    I can very much do whatever I want given my partner spent 2 hours trying to go through isos knowing we're gonna die.
    can you post this?
    You guys won't LISTEN lmfao that is clear do you get the reason we're so pissed?
    It isn't the fact we're dying nor getting villa read it's whatever we post? Is gonna get ignored.

    We got put in this spot because you think our readrate sucks when everyone in this thread has had bad reads at one point and for some reasons all our interactions can be W/W
    i'm sorry

    you posted that unwnd is completely confident dya is a wolf but didn't say why or anything else, i'm asking you more about your view because i care despite my own read
  34. Day 6#15400

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread chelsea i did an entire meta dive on dya and i'm...

    chelsea i did an entire meta dive on dya and i'm very confident this is town meta so i need more from you
  35. Day 6#15396

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread can you post this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15394)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndaquil (#15388)
    hey chelsea can you stop forcing your dya w read down our throats we're not gonna cfd them
    I can very much do whatever I want given my partner spent 2 hours trying to go through isos knowing we're gonna die.
    can you post this?
  36. Day 6#15384

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i'm not seeing this at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15379)
    Unwnd is ready to bet his entire mafia life in Dya wolf due to Punchy bus interactions
    i'm not seeing this at all
  37. Day 6#15370

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i hate everything G_E is posting right now but i...

    i hate everything G_E is posting right now but i townread the other people in his $%#!ing slot
  38. Day 6#15347

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread thank you jesus that scared me

    thank you jesus that scared me
  39. Day 6#15346

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread unvote

  40. Day 6#15333

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread illario's read you wrong? he had you as obvious...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15331)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15327)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15324)
    Still don’t get why you’re voting me alexa but you do you
    team wants it, especially illario
    You mean the person notorious for reading me wrong? Nice. Ok.
    illario's read you wrong? he had you as obvious town in venom, so did i
  41. Day 6#15327

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread team wants it, especially illario

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#15324)
    Still don’t get why you’re voting me alexa but you do you
    team wants it, especially illario
  42. Day 6#15325

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread my brain hurt too much to go through the FoL meta...

    Quote Originally Posted by Futaba Sakura (#15323)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15316)
    thinking about switching
    I'm always voting out g_e here instead of chelsea
    my brain hurt too much to go through the FoL meta

    i hate his posting RN but katze saying this is in his townrange gives me pause
  43. Day 6#15319

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i can't tell if god_emp is just openwolfing

    i can't tell if god_emp is just openwolfing
  44. Day 6#15316

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread thinking about switching

    thinking about switching
  45. Day 6#15306

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread okay, that makes slightly more sense - but that...

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15304)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15302)
    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15298)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15296)
    i wasn't really calling it wolfy, just not a reason to townread you/NAI

    you continuously pushing on it being the reason you're town is wolfy though
    No that is not what you said. I asked "why would you wolfread someone for things in their townrange" and you answered with "it is the goal of the wolf" which clealry implies being in townrange can/is wolfy.

    Also how is pushing it wolfy?
    no, i wasn't implying that. i'm saying that you saying "i'm not a wolf because i'm in my townrange" is not a good reason to townread someone, because just because you've done things that you'd do as town doesn't mean you can't do them as wolf - so essentially you're arguing that you're town for something that should be very NAI

    this whole conversation is giving me a headache
    Putting that aside I was talking about them pushing me for things that are in townrange. Not me being town for being in townrange itself.
    okay, that makes slightly more sense - but that also implies they're just going to believe that you're town when they've found things that aren't towny because you've done it before as town which is an unrealistic expectation. i'm still trying to figure you out rn

    what specifically are you referring to pushing you for?
  46. Day 6#15302

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread no, i wasn't implying that. i'm saying that you...

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15298)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15296)
    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15291)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15288)
    being towny =/= being in your townrange

    you haven't been towny but people are literally clearing you because you're not towny as town
    You said it was wolfy, because it was goal of the wolf.
    Being towny is also goal of the wolf so it applies.
    Also being in townrange IS towny its literally describing range of your townplay.
    i wasn't really calling it wolfy, just not a reason to townread you/NAI

    you continuously pushing on it being the reason you're town is wolfy though
    No that is not what you said. I asked "why would you wolfread someone for things in their townrange" and you answered with "it is the goal of the wolf" which clealry implies being in townrange can/is wolfy.

    Also how is pushing it wolfy?
    no, i wasn't implying that. i'm saying that you saying "i'm not a wolf because i'm in my townrange" is not a good reason to townread someone, because just because you've done things that you'd do as town doesn't mean you can't do them as wolf - so essentially you're arguing that you're town for something that should be very NAI

    this whole conversation is giving me a headache
  47. Day 6#15296

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread i wasn't really calling it wolfy, just not a...

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15291)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15288)
    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15286)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15283)
    that's not what i said
    that is literally what you said and its not even funny.
    being towny =/= being in your townrange

    you haven't been towny but people are literally clearing you because you're not towny as town
    You said it was wolfy, because it was goal of the wolf.
    Being towny is also goal of the wolf so it applies.
    Also being in townrange IS towny its literally describing range of your townplay.
    i wasn't really calling it wolfy, just not a reason to townread you/NAI

    you continuously pushing on it being the reason you're town is wolfy though
  48. Day 6#15290

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread what's this referring to

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#15289)
    the new benneh theorem: when you vote people that you don't intend to elim at EOD and it isn't congruent with your posting
    what's this referring to
  49. Day 6#15288

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread being towny =/= being in your townrange you...

    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15286)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15283)
    Quote Originally Posted by God_Emperor (#15281)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#15275)
    because the goal as wolf is to imitate your town game and make people believe you're in it? so just repeatedly saying you're in your townrange and obvious town and using the argument of "everyone should believe it because marl is saying so" is very far from convincing logic

    "um actually people being towny is wolfy, because wolves want to be towny"

    Yeah ok
    whatever
    that's not what i said
    that is literally what you said and its not even funny.
    being towny =/= being in your townrange

    you haven't been towny but people are literally clearing you because you're not towny as town
  50. Day 6#15285

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by alexa
    Replies
    15,647
    Views
    171,085

    Game Thread https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/SHROOP

Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Alien

The Alien may each night abduct a player, which will prevent that person from being able to succesfully perform any night actions in addition to rendering the player untargetable by all other actions on that night.