Search:

Type: Posts; User: Boquise

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Day 2#2816

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I need to sleep smh

    I need to sleep smh
  2. Day 2#2814

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Yes but that's for D1.

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2812)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2688)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2681)
    What's the twice hate? Tonal or mech?
    he was low content early then made a wolfy post going like "man nothing i've done is fakeable why are people townreading me" then disappeared after saying he was going to do work

    then people started voting him and he popped in and started making a bunch of survivalist/AtE posts with very little solving at EoD
    here's the mist twice sr
    Yes but that's for D1.
  3. Day 2#2813

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Arete was not a wagon at EOD. It was strictly him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2799)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2791)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2684)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2630)
    I am like here?

    Town leans
    Mewtini
    Butterscotch (aside from that post I made before tbh)
    Zoisite
    Chandelure


    ...slightly less town leans but still more town than null
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    iaafr - i want to believe tbh
    twice - the posts focusing on game state instead of making reads, and making a whole show of the eod instead of just moving on are things I'd like to lean as town even though it is scary.
    marry - i saw that she did town read twice after a while and i kinda want to town read explanation posts like she did that lacks several paragraphs lol

    not sure
    Misty - I dont like her immediate shade on Twice, but I suck at reading Misty soooo
    God Emperor - idk what they are doing
    Wiggles - idk what he is doing
    Marl - the convo we had yesterday was ??? and idk what he wanted to get out of it. Has a claim so I will wait with this tho

    Scum leans? Weak
    phraze - claimed treestump which could be true but atm i am paranoid about that being a pretty good claim for a wolf to do, especially when taking heat at d1, maybe I should sheep Rokon
    PsychoKang - kinda disliked their three posts today lol.
    nanook - bad push on Rokon imo tbh


    man my weak scum leans suck smh

    ##Vote Mistyx
    What was so bad with Twice's sod?
    Okay, first the bolded is just...not a villagery way to act at all. Villagers SHOULD be trying to make reads. Analyzing the game state is FINE but wolves can do it ad nauseum and flood the thread without making reads that might lock them in later.

    Wolves need flexibility. The longer that they can wolf without having to give reads, the better for their team. I don't actually get for one second how you can consider discussing the game state and harping on last night's wagons and arguing that we had v/v/v wagons is villagery, to the point that I want to reread and see if you wolfing WITH Twice makes any sense at all.

    Adding that to my to-do list.

    ##Vote Boquise
    Ah here is the post.

    You're working on the assumption that villagers will act like they *should* do (according to how you think they should act). And those who don't "are" scum. The problem is that villagers are irrational and will do things they shouldn't do to advance the game in town favour tbh. What's important is to try discern the intent.

    In Twist's long post, he isn't just meandering around in game state worlds. He is solving, because he is removing people from the POE. Thus decreasing the POE. Thus solving tbh.

    In the world where he is a villager, he views the EOD with the knowledge that it was v/v wagons. Of course a villager will start to analyse that to the death tbh

    So it comes to my expectations too. I expect a wolf to try to ignore the fact that they almost died and try to make the thread's collective mind to forget about that too. His post has him as the centre piece, he has the spotlight. I don't think a wolf in Twice's position want that.


    Btw this is similar how I town read you yesterday. You did things people think town shouldn't do tbh. I take enjoyment in defending the one put on fire because it makes me see who gets annoyed at me for making their poe more difficult. Was I wrong to do that with you tbh?
    In the world where he is a villager, how does he know Arete was not the wolf?
    Arete was not a wagon at EOD. It was strictly him versus Rokon tbh
  4. Day 2#2811

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Well thanks tbh tho you're not mist tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2774)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2768)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2678)
    i think there are plenty of good gamestate reasons to townread twice but his posts still suck

    and i am choosing to value the latter because i want to be right
    Why does his posts suck??
    there is a considerably thinner concentration of thought towards discerning alignments from posts directly than in his recent villa game (see: constant vigilance in automated)

    his giant gamestate rant is essentially a convoluted townclaim

    his solving has barely begun
    Well thanks tbh tho you're not mist tbh
  5. Day 2#2804

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Wasnt this about Twice?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2716)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandelure (#2712)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2710)
    Also I find him kinda villagery tbh. People's descriptions of his play this game sounds like a bad player not a bad aligned player.
    Elaborate more on this?
    People's descriptions of him were that he joked around and didn't know why he was getting village read and then overly defending himself.

    Sounds villagery to me. A wolf who hasn't produced much content is more likely to try produce content to prove themselves than trying to convince people their town through defensiveness. The stubborn arguing of a person playing poorly is rarely a wolf.
    Wasnt this about Twice?
  6. Day 2#2801

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Idk man to me he could be scum coasting? I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2710)
    Psychokang seems like a cleanup kill not like "this guy is mafia and needs to go" imo.

    Also I find him kinda villagery tbh. People's descriptions of his play this game sounds like a bad player not a bad aligned player.
    Idk man to me he could be scum coasting? I think there should be 1 scum in him and Nanook tbh
  7. Day 2#2798

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread This is entirely the reason why I sussed him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2688)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2681)
    What's the twice hate? Tonal or mech?
    he was low content early then made a wolfy post going like "man nothing i've done is fakeable why are people townreading me" then disappeared after saying he was going to do work

    then people started voting him and he popped in and started making a bunch of survivalist/AtE posts with very little solving at EoD
    This is entirely the reason why I sussed him yesterday tbh
    But it doesn't explain why you think his posts are bad today tbh
  8. Day 2#2795

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Yes I know this was Arete. Why do you ask me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2689)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2637)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#2620)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2584)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2002

    Post #2002 was originally posted at 11:43 AM EDT on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Twice Shrunk God_Emperor (37), mewtini (146), Butterscotch Sundae (166), Mistyx (114)
    4 Phraze Rokon (48), Arete (179), marry (47), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (32)
    4 Arete neopest (106), Phraze (20), YOLOSWAG (78), Marluxion (146)
    2 Marluxion wiggles1993 (22), Boquise (142)
    1 Rokon Chandelure (45)
    1 mewtini iaafr (275)
    1 neopest zoisite (191)
    1 Sleep Twice Shrunk (75)
    1 Not voting PsychoKang (34)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Arete.


    \
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2587)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2192

    Post #2192 was originally posted at 12:01 PM EDT on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Rokon Chandelure (45), Phraze (26), neopest (118), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (46), Butterscotch Sundae (178), YOLOSWAG (85), Twice Shrunk (97), Arete (192)
    7 Twice Shrunk God_Emperor (37), mewtini (150), Mistyx (130), Marluxion (154), iaafr (281), zoisite (205), marry (65)
    2 Phraze Rokon (48), wiggles1993 (25)
    2 Not voting PsychoKang (34), Boquise (166)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Arete.
    ok so I called up these votecounts to try to figure out where the votes were coming from on Rokon to try to figure out if this was a save attempt on Twice

    light blue = was voting Twice at 4/4/4 rand time, purple = was voting me, yellow = was voting Phraze, not colored = was voting someone else/not voting [relevantly, Chandelure was parked on Rokon and AFK -- regardless of her or Twice's alignment, her goal with that vote was not 'save Twice']



    and ... I'm leaning towards no? based on the flips we have + the fact that Chandelure was already there, Phraze/Nanook/Butterscotch/Twice were the only people who could have been voting to save Twice. Butterscotch was voting him at rand time despite the fact that she had two viable wagons to switch to (not trying to save Twice), and if Phraze/Twice is W/W I would have expected there to be more of a push for me if wolves wanted to save them (or if wolves didn't want to save them then I would have expected a lot more posturing around the two wagons because wolves would want to be on the one that flipped but not post anything that would seem wolfy if they were wrong about which one flipped) leaving Nanook as the only person I could really see as a wolf trying to save Twice by pushing Rokon -- and there's only 1 of him

    so basically if Twice is a wolf his partners weren't really trying to save him

    this isn't lock clearing because FoL wolves often don't try to do that but I think it's at least somewhat a good look?
    I agree with this take tbh and want to town read Twice for it tbh, however iirc Psycho was not around during eod and we dont know the amount of scum tbh

    I'm curious why you are not including that I could have saved Twice by voting Rokon and that I did remove him from the 8 vs 8 situation by unvoting, given that you have suspected me since D1 tbh
    You do realize that's a post by Arete, not by Twice, right? But again, wolves do not always try to save their wolf partners, and if someone DID try to save Twice it would be Nanook, imo.
    Yes I know this was Arete. Why do you ask me this? Do you seriously think I refer to Twice in third person tbh?
  9. Day 2#2791

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Ah here is the post. You're working on the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2684)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2630)
    I am like here?

    Town leans
    Mewtini
    Butterscotch (aside from that post I made before tbh)
    Zoisite
    Chandelure


    ...slightly less town leans but still more town than null
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    iaafr - i want to believe tbh
    twice - the posts focusing on game state instead of making reads, and making a whole show of the eod instead of just moving on are things I'd like to lean as town even though it is scary.
    marry - i saw that she did town read twice after a while and i kinda want to town read explanation posts like she did that lacks several paragraphs lol

    not sure
    Misty - I dont like her immediate shade on Twice, but I suck at reading Misty soooo
    God Emperor - idk what they are doing
    Wiggles - idk what he is doing
    Marl - the convo we had yesterday was ??? and idk what he wanted to get out of it. Has a claim so I will wait with this tho

    Scum leans? Weak
    phraze - claimed treestump which could be true but atm i am paranoid about that being a pretty good claim for a wolf to do, especially when taking heat at d1, maybe I should sheep Rokon
    PsychoKang - kinda disliked their three posts today lol.
    nanook - bad push on Rokon imo tbh


    man my weak scum leans suck smh

    ##Vote Mistyx
    What was so bad with Twice's sod?
    Okay, first the bolded is just...not a villagery way to act at all. Villagers SHOULD be trying to make reads. Analyzing the game state is FINE but wolves can do it ad nauseum and flood the thread without making reads that might lock them in later.

    Wolves need flexibility. The longer that they can wolf without having to give reads, the better for their team. I don't actually get for one second how you can consider discussing the game state and harping on last night's wagons and arguing that we had v/v/v wagons is villagery, to the point that I want to reread and see if you wolfing WITH Twice makes any sense at all.

    Adding that to my to-do list.

    ##Vote Boquise
    Ah here is the post.

    You're working on the assumption that villagers will act like they *should* do (according to how you think they should act). And those who don't "are" scum. The problem is that villagers are irrational and will do things they shouldn't do to advance the game in town favour tbh. What's important is to try discern the intent.

    In Twist's long post, he isn't just meandering around in game state worlds. He is solving, because he is removing people from the POE. Thus decreasing the POE. Thus solving tbh.

    In the world where he is a villager, he views the EOD with the knowledge that it was v/v wagons. Of course a villager will start to analyse that to the death tbh

    So it comes to my expectations too. I expect a wolf to try to ignore the fact that they almost died and try to make the thread's collective mind to forget about that too. His post has him as the centre piece, he has the spotlight. I don't think a wolf in Twice's position want that.


    Btw this is similar how I town read you yesterday. You did things people think town shouldn't do tbh. I take enjoyment in defending the one put on fire because it makes me see who gets annoyed at me for making their poe more difficult. Was I wrong to do that with you tbh?
  10. Day 2#2771

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread That's what I have been saying smh tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2679)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2619)
    also i just think marry is v and the thing that you guys jumped on her for would be an easy thing to jump on if w/v so it gave me a ping

    not at all unlike how you perceived arete/butterscotch early d1
    The difference is that the play marry was making was OBJECTIVELY, IN A VACUUM, ANTI-VILLAGE.

    I vote people who do anti-village things. I just do. Marry satisfied me with her explanation, but voting people who do anti-village things will rid us of wolves at best and anti-village villagers at worst.

    That said, I can see where marry was coming from so I'm giving her a freeroll on that one.
    thats fine

    I never said it didn't make sense for you to do as villager

    just saying it's always an easy place for a wolf to jump on a villager too

    but yea I probably overreacted
    That's what I have been saying smh tbh
  11. Day 2#2769

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Where tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2767)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2763)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2673)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2630)
    I am like here?

    Town leans
    Mewtini
    Butterscotch (aside from that post I made before tbh)
    Zoisite
    Chandelure


    ...slightly less town leans but still more town than null
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    iaafr - i want to believe tbh
    twice - the posts focusing on game state instead of making reads, and making a whole show of the eod instead of just moving on are things I'd like to lean as town even though it is scary.
    marry - i saw that she did town read twice after a while and i kinda want to town read explanation posts like she did that lacks several paragraphs lol

    not sure
    Misty - I dont like her immediate shade on Twice, but I suck at reading Misty soooo
    God Emperor - idk what they are doing
    Wiggles - idk what he is doing
    Marl - the convo we had yesterday was ??? and idk what he wanted to get out of it. Has a claim so I will wait with this tho

    Scum leans? Weak
    phraze - claimed treestump which could be true but atm i am paranoid about that being a pretty good claim for a wolf to do, especially when taking heat at d1, maybe I should sheep Rokon
    PsychoKang - kinda disliked their three posts today lol.
    nanook - bad push on Rokon imo tbh


    man my weak scum leans suck smh

    ##Vote Mistyx
    What was so bad with Twice's sod?
    hi
    I wish for an additional vote tbh
    I'd like you to reply to my post replying to your post.
    Where tbh
  12. Day 2#2768

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread Why does his posts suck??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2678)
    i think there are plenty of good gamestate reasons to townread twice but his posts still suck

    and i am choosing to value the latter because i want to be right
    Why does his posts suck??
  13. Day 2#2763

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I wish for an additional vote tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#2673)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2630)
    I am like here?

    Town leans
    Mewtini
    Butterscotch (aside from that post I made before tbh)
    Zoisite
    Chandelure


    ...slightly less town leans but still more town than null
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    iaafr - i want to believe tbh
    twice - the posts focusing on game state instead of making reads, and making a whole show of the eod instead of just moving on are things I'd like to lean as town even though it is scary.
    marry - i saw that she did town read twice after a while and i kinda want to town read explanation posts like she did that lacks several paragraphs lol

    not sure
    Misty - I dont like her immediate shade on Twice, but I suck at reading Misty soooo
    God Emperor - idk what they are doing
    Wiggles - idk what he is doing
    Marl - the convo we had yesterday was ??? and idk what he wanted to get out of it. Has a claim so I will wait with this tho

    Scum leans? Weak
    phraze - claimed treestump which could be true but atm i am paranoid about that being a pretty good claim for a wolf to do, especially when taking heat at d1, maybe I should sheep Rokon
    PsychoKang - kinda disliked their three posts today lol.
    nanook - bad push on Rokon imo tbh


    man my weak scum leans suck smh

    ##Vote Mistyx
    What was so bad with Twice's sod?
    hi
    I wish for an additional vote tbh
  14. Day 2#2643

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I'mma play some kingdom hearts tbh

    I'mma play some kingdom hearts tbh
  15. Day 2#2642

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1251130017502...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2615)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2612)
    is this your way to walk back on the utr thing when previously on d1 stating that talking about utr was something you did as wolf last time tbh?
    mewtini and chand have both pinged me in really idiosyncratic ways and theyre also kind of unaligned so it's a point that sticks in my head

    so chand pinged me for calling mewtini utr

    mewtini pinged me for the meme laugh and actually starting to maybe feel utr

    im not even confident there's 1 in them, but if there is, i'll feel like a hero cuz they're both pretty widely not suspected
  16. Day 2#2641

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread i think she was rather townie during D1 tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2632)
    chandalure talks in questions too, it's wolf unsuredness, rather than stating something they say it in the form of a question because it shows that they're allowed be wrong about it.

    I'd blast em
    i think she was rather townie during D1 tbh
  17. Day 2#2640

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread no it is just that you havent posted enough to...

    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#2633)
    What do you mean you don't know what I'm doing boquise, is my behaviour not normal?
    no it is just that you havent posted enough to make me get a read on you tbh

    i almost wanted to town read you for saying that I am suspicious because that feels like something town you usually feel, but i also feel like that's too weak of a reason tbh
  18. Day 2#2639

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread i think my scum leans suck, are boring and I want...

    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2634)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2630)
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    'Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?'
    good point hmmm. Why is misty your biggest fos atm? er no shes in not sure. Why are you voting her and not a scum lean?
    i think my scum leans suck, are boring and I want to make some noise tbh
    My vote on you caused some waves from most active players and tho I am too lazy to analyse them atm, i think it was a good thing tbh This could probably too? Besides, I dont get the Twice vote tbh
  19. Day 2#2637

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I agree with this take tbh and want to town read...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#2620)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2584)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2002

    Post #2002 was originally posted at 11:43 AM EDT on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Twice Shrunk God_Emperor (37), mewtini (146), Butterscotch Sundae (166), Mistyx (114)
    4 Phraze Rokon (48), Arete (179), marry (47), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (32)
    4 Arete neopest (106), Phraze (20), YOLOSWAG (78), Marluxion (146)
    2 Marluxion wiggles1993 (22), Boquise (142)
    1 Rokon Chandelure (45)
    1 mewtini iaafr (275)
    1 neopest zoisite (191)
    1 Sleep Twice Shrunk (75)
    1 Not voting PsychoKang (34)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Arete.


    \
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2587)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2192

    Post #2192 was originally posted at 12:01 PM EDT on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Rokon Chandelure (45), Phraze (26), neopest (118), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (46), Butterscotch Sundae (178), YOLOSWAG (85), Twice Shrunk (97), Arete (192)
    7 Twice Shrunk God_Emperor (37), mewtini (150), Mistyx (130), Marluxion (154), iaafr (281), zoisite (205), marry (65)
    2 Phraze Rokon (48), wiggles1993 (25)
    2 Not voting PsychoKang (34), Boquise (166)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Arete.
    ok so I called up these votecounts to try to figure out where the votes were coming from on Rokon to try to figure out if this was a save attempt on Twice

    light blue = was voting Twice at 4/4/4 rand time, purple = was voting me, yellow = was voting Phraze, not colored = was voting someone else/not voting [relevantly, Chandelure was parked on Rokon and AFK -- regardless of her or Twice's alignment, her goal with that vote was not 'save Twice']



    and ... I'm leaning towards no? based on the flips we have + the fact that Chandelure was already there, Phraze/Nanook/Butterscotch/Twice were the only people who could have been voting to save Twice. Butterscotch was voting him at rand time despite the fact that she had two viable wagons to switch to (not trying to save Twice), and if Phraze/Twice is W/W I would have expected there to be more of a push for me if wolves wanted to save them (or if wolves didn't want to save them then I would have expected a lot more posturing around the two wagons because wolves would want to be on the one that flipped but not post anything that would seem wolfy if they were wrong about which one flipped) leaving Nanook as the only person I could really see as a wolf trying to save Twice by pushing Rokon -- and there's only 1 of him

    so basically if Twice is a wolf his partners weren't really trying to save him

    this isn't lock clearing because FoL wolves often don't try to do that but I think it's at least somewhat a good look?
    I agree with this take tbh and want to town read Twice for it tbh, however iirc Psycho was not around during eod and we dont know the amount of scum tbh

    I'm curious why you are not including that I could have saved Twice by voting Rokon and that I did remove him from the 8 vs 8 situation by unvoting, given that you have suspected me since D1 tbh
  20. Day 2#2631

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread diff is that i waited quite a while and several...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2619)
    also i just think marry is v and the thing that you guys jumped on her for would be an easy thing to jump on if w/v so it gave me a ping

    not at all unlike how you perceived arete/butterscotch early d1
    diff is that i waited quite a while and several posts until making that read tbh
  21. Day 2#2630

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I am like here? Town leans Mewtini...

    I am like here?

    Town leans
    Mewtini
    Butterscotch (aside from that post I made before tbh)
    Zoisite
    Chandelure


    ...slightly less town leans but still more town than null
    Arete - idk if arete is the sort of wolf to nk someone whose trail leads back to them?
    iaafr - i want to believe tbh
    twice - the posts focusing on game state instead of making reads, and making a whole show of the eod instead of just moving on are things I'd like to lean as town even though it is scary.
    marry - i saw that she did town read twice after a while and i kinda want to town read explanation posts like she did that lacks several paragraphs lol

    not sure
    Misty - I dont like her immediate shade on Twice, but I suck at reading Misty soooo
    God Emperor - idk what they are doing
    Wiggles - idk what he is doing
    Marl - the convo we had yesterday was ??? and idk what he wanted to get out of it. Has a claim so I will wait with this tho

    Scum leans? Weak
    phraze - claimed treestump which could be true but atm i am paranoid about that being a pretty good claim for a wolf to do, especially when taking heat at d1, maybe I should sheep Rokon
    PsychoKang - kinda disliked their three posts today lol.
    nanook - bad push on Rokon imo tbh


    man my weak scum leans suck smh

    ##Vote Mistyx
    What was so bad with Twice's sod?
  22. Day 2#2614

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread iaafr ignoring my points for sussing him also...

    iaafr ignoring my points for sussing him also makes me sad tbh
  23. Day 2#2612

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread is this your way to walk back on the utr thing...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2590)
    What?
    the retraction was about saying mewtini could be utr today


    but i dont like making reads that punish low activity due to potential irl so i retracted that read
    is this your way to walk back on the utr thing when previously on d1 stating that talking about utr was something you did as wolf last time tbh?
  24. Day 2#2610

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://i.imgur.com/Gav6dBB.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2608)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2574)

    there is zero reason for me to post this as me w yolo v if i wanna kill yolo
    ##Unvote iaafr
    the funniest thing about that post is after making it, i realized actually it'd be a fine stance for me to take as w


    but it's v me anyway making it and the rest of that post is like... pretty towny for me for a bunch of reasons
  25. Day 2#2609

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread thats okay tbh! No rush tbh just wanted to show...

    Quote Originally Posted by mewtini (#2605)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2570)
    Quote Originally Posted by mewtini (#2494)
    btw i’m not fully here but that one twice wallpost that everyone was talking about is bad. may or may not expand more once i make food
    please expand tbh
    i will in a few hours/after work. trying to force myself out of here until then but i keep compulsively refreshing lol
    thats okay tbh! No rush tbh
    just wanted to show my interest in it since you said "might" tbh
  26. Day 2#2607

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread man idk about iaafr His post about him being...

    man idk about iaafr
    His post about him being reasonable as w but hard to understand when he is t hit me tbh

    like i remember past games I have played with rabbit and when I have not understood him and pushed him, he was town. And in our last game together where we both were wolves he was, after being frozen, reasonable and also correct (since he bussed me )

    the possible tmi perspective on marry and passing the attention to god emperor irked me but i think he has mostly played to his town meta?
  27. Day 2#2604

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread iaafr

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2574)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#1714)
    so yea idc about my actual reads right now but ill just say a few things about associations

    if neopest/arete are v/v then neopest is wilding hard as hell right now w/ scumreads, which i'm hoping is somehow strategic if she's v. kinda makes me wanna omgus neopest but i'm just not convinced she was never wrong on arete.


    i'm not sure phraze w clears arete


    i might have trouble clearing arete in general


    phraze flipping v would also increase my distrust of rokon which already exists as per mist (i wanted to give a dgaf townread at some point but apparently thats incorrect meta)



    yoloswags vote rn makes a lot of sense with how i understand his v worldview because he is a believer in the mid-day collective meld on early sus slots. kind of concerned he wasnt able to find me town, but i guess in some parts of the game he read, i was pretty far from like, the consensus worldview that he kind of seemed to have.


    i still have cold feet on arete though but i don't think yolo's particularly sus even if arete v...



    arete not moving their vote around and keeping it on boq for quite awhile was one of the things that didn't sit well with me w.r.t arete. also felt shady w.r.t yolo. yet, the depth of thought is rly there and like... idk it's hard to be confident arete's a wolf. which once again adds to my sus of neopest. i hope they dome or something that'll be exciting.

    gth arete v neo w still
    there is zero reason for me to post this as me w yolo v if i wanna kill yolo
    ##Unvote iaafr
  28. Day 2#2602

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread maybe i am just tired tho

    Quote Originally Posted by zoisite (#2581)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoisite (#2579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2577)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2501)
    im a sucker for his mindset that he seems to think there is something objectively clearing about how eod played out for him from an outside perspective

    I did? where
    im also a sucker for posts like this
    on the bright side I have confirmation no one really knows how read me as town

    which I don't why why it's bright but I find peace in that fact and blah blha ok



    but i mean its thin yeah
    thats cool, thats why I was starting to lean town on him as well tbh
    sad you did not react to the other parts of my post tbh

    @iaafr @zoisite
    both of you said my eod was bad tbh. I disagree. Explain your reasonings tbqh.
    where did i
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2332)
    why's it look worse for arete and me but not boq
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2577)
    both of you said my eod was bad tbh. I disagree. Explain your reasonings tbqh.
    i dont think we did

    i think we talked about how neopest thought your eod was wolfy
    maybe i am just tired tho
  29. Day 2#2598

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread yeah it kinda helped tho i skimmed tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2573)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2560)
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2442)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2438)
    i see a bad post that could have a wolf agenda, I vote tbh
    im a much better wolf than to post something that is objectively scummy and think i can get away with it when im already in hot water.
    idk man
    I thought I was a pretty good wolf tbh
    Then funkier phases invitational happened and like oops tbh
    ive explained my reasoning if that helps
    yeah it kinda helped tho i skimmed tbh
  30. Day 2#2595

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread it reminded me of my S4G11 play as wolf and how...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2547)
    the chad archetpe is "dont give a $%#!" "not doing things properly or caring that much or being nerdy is villagery"


    scumreading you for actually reading a post is a chad archetype read to make
    it reminded me of my S4G11 play as wolf and how spec chat vets said that scum is likelier to read and respond to unreadable posts tbh
  31. Day 2#2590

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread What?

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2539)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2538)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2535)
    lmao I might be stupid but slight w points to Butterscotch for actually reading this tbh
    this is the most chad read ive ever seen boq make



    man idk


    i kinda get the mewtini utr wolfread chand had but it applies more to today than yesterday
    actually i retract this take entirely it's in bad form because it punishes not having time
    What?
  32. Day 2#2577

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread thats cool, thats why I was starting to lean town...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2501)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2498)
    What is it with Twice's posts that make you town read him aside from the meta, and what else is there than just "hard null"?
    im a sucker for his mindset that he seems to think there is something objectively clearing about how eod played out for him from an outside perspective


    im also a sucker for posts like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2396)
    on the bright side I have confirmation no one really knows how read me as town

    which I don't why why it's bright but I find peace in that fact and blah blha ok


    but i mean its thin yeah
    thats cool, thats why I was starting to lean town on him as well tbh
    sad you did not react to the other parts of my post tbh

    @iaafr @zoisite
    both of you said my eod was bad tbh. I disagree. Explain your reasonings tbqh.
  33. Day 2#2570

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread please expand tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by mewtini (#2494)
    btw i’m not fully here but that one twice wallpost that everyone was talking about is bad. may or may not expand more once i make food
    please expand tbh
  34. Day 2#2560

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread idk man I thought I was a pretty good wolf tbh...

    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2442)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2438)
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2429)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2426)


    ##Vote marry
    this is such a lousy reason to vote me
    i see a bad post that could have a wolf agenda, I vote tbh
    im a much better wolf than to post something that is objectively scummy and think i can get away with it when im already in hot water.
    idk man
    I thought I was a pretty good wolf tbh
    Then funkier phases invitational happened and like oops tbh
  35. Day 2#2535

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread lmao I might be stupid but slight w points to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch Sundae (#2388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2375)
    Ok, maybe I didn't explain Phraze and Arete town too well. So pretty much, scum was satisfied with wagons EoD-ish. They made no effort to change them, and I believe they would have even though it wasn't super-super close to EoD because it's hard to really change wagons the way you want that close. All the paranoia and just general concern about the wagons was coming from town, or at least, wasn't coming from someone trying to change EoD wagons with like, a motive. Scum was satisfied with the wagons, and unless exactly both Arete/Phraze are scum, I don't really see why scum would buss in a 3-way tie when it would be decently easy to put town as the leading wagon. And maybe they wanted the cred, but I find that unlikely as well because again, if they wanted the cred, they weren't doing anything to get the cred, they were just letting town figure out wtf to do because we were pretty close to imploding, like the atmosphere was very tense. Essentially what I'm saying the reason town was contorlling the gamestate was because scum had no interest in actively trying to get the thread under their control because town was essentially imploding (albeit slowly) and scum didn't have to actually do anything to get it to happen. Which means Phraze and Arete are very likely town because yeah, I think scum didn't actually care about the fact them specifically were wagons, just that they were townies and all wagons were v, and I think assuming I'm town is why this works, otherwise you could assume rokon counterwagon was to save me (though I also find that unlikely because like... arete and phraze existed unless all of us are w or something though there was a bit of anti arete wagon sentiment going)

    hopefully this makes sense
    I feel like you smoked too much mind-altering substance before making this post. It is a whole string of assumptions of facts not in evidence. Are you trying to get killed today?

    And if so, which of your buddies are you trying to keep off the block?
    lmao I might be stupid but slight w points to Butterscotch for actually reading this tbh
  36. Day 2#2530

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://c.tenor.com/L3sMd0pjr_sAAAAM/squint-eye.gi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2375)
    Ok, maybe I didn't explain Phraze and Arete town too well. So pretty much, scum was satisfied with wagons EoD-ish. They made no effort to change them, and I believe they would have even though it wasn't super-super close to EoD because it's hard to really change wagons the way you want that close. All the paranoia and just general concern about the wagons was coming from town, or at least, wasn't coming from someone trying to change EoD wagons with like, a motive. Scum was satisfied with the wagons, and unless exactly both Arete/Phraze are scum, I don't really see why scum would buss in a 3-way tie when it would be decently easy to put town as the leading wagon. And maybe they wanted the cred, but I find that unlikely as well because again, if they wanted the cred, they weren't doing anything to get the cred, they were just letting town figure out wtf to do because we were pretty close to imploding, like the atmosphere was very tense. Essentially what I'm saying the reason town was contorlling the gamestate was because scum had no interest in actively trying to get the thread under their control because town was essentially imploding (albeit slowly) and scum didn't have to actually do anything to get it to happen. Which means Phraze and Arete are very likely town because yeah, I think scum didn't actually care about the fact them specifically were wagons, just that they were townies and all wagons were v, and I think assuming I'm town is why this works, otherwise you could assume rokon counterwagon was to save me (though I also find that unlikely because like... arete and phraze existed unless all of us are w or something though there was a bit of anti arete wagon sentiment going)

    hopefully this makes sense
  37. Day 2#2512

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://i.imgur.com/ZkEDiHs.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKang (#2373)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2246)
    hey can everyone assume I'm town once and solve from there for now

    well maybe not now but I'm going to try and articulate my thoughts on gamestate and it'd be helpful if people assuemd I'm town just when we're disucssing those
    mmmm no

    and im not going to read anything past this post : (
  38. Day 2#2498

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread it isnt an omgus. This post Felt like...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2476)
    if you two are villagers the omgusiness here is bad and wrong and not the good kind
    it isnt an omgus.
    This post
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2265)
    if twice isn't a wolf and we don't want to go someone like arete I think God emperor might be a good choice? the nature of the te on yolo could've been tmi-y
    Felt like directing attention to a third player who is probably an easy push too, but done so subtly tbh
    You immediately calling it opportunism when I voted Marry feels like you could have tmi about Marry's alignment. Because it is too early to say that, and is just a weird defence/shielding all around? (I dont think you'd do that to a wolf partner).

    For the record, I also disliked Marry's reaction and dismissal to Twice's wall tbh
    Speaking of which, you said you'd town read him more if you didnt have meta but the clearest thing you say is that he is using the word "hard null". What is it with Twice's posts that make you town read him aside from the meta, and what else is there than just "hard null"?
  39. Day 2#2474

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread iaafr neato

    ##Vote iaafr

    neato
  40. Day 2#2471

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread I think I look good tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2332)
    why's it look worse for arete and me but not boq
    I think I look good tbh
  41. Day 2#2468

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread i see tbh, it is pretty early to call for...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2466)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2465)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2449)
    yea idk boq and butterscotch are coming off like the opportunistic ones today so far
    why are you not including Chandelure here considering she snap voted Marry after that post?
    chandelure can be included, I just liked the rest of her sod more so far
    i see tbh, it is pretty early to call for opportunism since it is still sod2, i think your reaction is premature tbh
  42. Day 2#2465

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread why are you not including Chandelure here...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2449)
    yea idk boq and butterscotch are coming off like the opportunistic ones today so far
    why are you not including Chandelure here considering she snap voted Marry after that post?
  43. Day 2#2441

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread if they flip wolf you will praise me for my...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2436)
    boq and butterscotch both making a similar vote on that surface bad post is like... yea... idk...
    if they flip wolf you will praise me for my awesome sleuthness tbh
  44. Day 2#2438

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread i see a bad post that could have a wolf agenda, I...

    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2429)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2426)
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2305)
    if a town member killed last night they should out it asap because I will not be believing you later on. Idc if this is scummy. Not sure if its optimal but .


    ##Vote marry
    this is such a lousy reason to vote me
    i see a bad post that could have a wolf agenda, I vote tbh
  45. Day 2#2428

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://i.imgur.com/4TjV1br.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2420)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2419)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2304)
    I'm in flux about mewtini

    I really can't get over that she made a post about laughing out loud at my unfunny meme
    why is this a bad thing tbh
    scum are more likely to laugh at unfunny memes to pocket me than town
  46. Day 2#2426

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/788102543...

    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#2305)
    if a town member killed last night they should out it asap because I will not be believing you later on. Idc if this is scummy. Not sure if its optimal but .


    ##Vote marry
  47. Day 2#2419

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread why is this a bad thing tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#2304)
    I'm in flux about mewtini

    I really can't get over that she made a post about laughing out loud at my unfunny meme
    why is this a bad thing tbh
  48. Day 2#2418

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread kinda feel bad about my eod vote but the rber...

    kinda feel bad about my eod vote but the rber claim made me unvote
    which is stupid because a rber could be a scum role.

    lame
  49. Day 2#2402

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread neopest dying weirds me out. I thought she was...

    neopest dying weirds me out. I thought she was scummy during last eod and I was ready to push today tbh
    now I feel like a deflated balloon smh

    Thanks mafia for reducing the poe tho tbh
  50. Day 2#2398

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by Boquise
    Replies
    2,999
    Views
    18,771

    Game Thread https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/850276487...

    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#2198)
    Yoloswag died last night!


    They were…
    MU Didney Worl Mafia - Role PM



    sourced from Disney Hadas (Disney Latino's version of Disney Fairies) downloads section. http://www.disneylatino.com/hadas/games/wallpapers.html, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=25989004

    Hello there PLAYER! You are Tinkerbelle, a Social (1-Shot Fake Poisoner) of the Town Faction

    Fairy Dust: Once per game, at night, pick an alive player. Tomorrow it is announced that they will be poisoned and die tonight, but they will survive tonight.

    You win if you defeat Disney and any neutrals that wish you harm.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Alien

The Alien may each night abduct a player, which will prevent that person from being able to succesfully perform any night actions in addition to rendering the player untargetable by all other actions on that night.