Search:

Type: Posts; User: Garden Gnome

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread well, that could be me, lol, seeing that I have...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3235)
    hmmmm. sarcasm doesnt really work on the internet and from what ive seen he should be called Bad Question, its more on the nose
    well, that could be me, lol, seeing that I have this bizarre habit of asking strange, impulsive questions and then getting distracted by something shiny before I've seen the answers to the strange, impulsive questions. So then I ask more strangely impulsive questions and look wackier than ever.
  2. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread To quote your name, that is a very good question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#3220)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#3218)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#3215)
    why can't triple be the 3 factions
    Because the definition of "triple" is 4.
    that's the triple threat. Three bad factions and the good guy (town).
    What if the 3 bad factions are supposed to take out the good guys and and we've been playing this all wrong?
    To quote your name, that is a very good question.
  3. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread that's the triple threat. Three bad factions and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#3218)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#3215)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3214)
    hmmmm big brain moment, what if theres a third threat to town? this is subtitled "Triple Threat"
    why can't triple be the 3 factions
    Because the definition of "triple" is 4.
    that's the triple threat. Three bad factions and the good guy (town).
  4. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread so if we yeeted triple, would town automatically...

    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#3215)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3214)
    hmmmm big brain moment, what if theres a third threat to town? this is subtitled "Triple Threat"
    why can't triple be the 3 factions
    so if we yeeted triple, would town automatically win the game?
  5. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I don't think that I have much clarity, sudden or...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3126)
    Gnome, I hope you put out some content with sudden clarity, because this is looking to shape up as your redemption arc from here on out. Just say what's on your mind and people will judge you later.
    I don't think that I have much clarity, sudden or otherwise.
    Nevertheless,I don't see Stormslydes pushes on me as coming from anywhere but a town place. I have come to a greater understanding about storm's posting style and about his using pressure to figure out a player's alignment. I am not sure how effective it is. Some town players (such as me) would just get very squawky about it and some scum players might just let it roll off of them.
    Ultra looks towny to me, as well. I think that this player just comes across as solvy.
    Ominoire, I think that the way that you communicate, you draw reluctant town out of their shells.
    So, apparently, Jack of Hearts is confirmed town.
    Will continue to posts comments & observations, in an attempt to be more transparent and communicative.
  6. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I am making the same mistake over and over again....

    I am making the same mistake over and over again.

    I need to do this again.

    I am town, and, furthermore: BANKAI! Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō

    @neopest @Guillotina
  7. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I need to do this again. I am town, and,...

    I need to do this again.

    I am town, and, furthermore: BANKAI! Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō
  8. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread okay, you probably forgot my play style.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3118)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3101)
    Man I hate to say this but gnomes last few posts aren't giving me good vibes.

    I'm sorry gnome but I just keep getting this feeling you're willing this game.

    But then our interactions the other night when you thought I was being presumptuous were really towny. Idk what to do with you this game.

    @Garden Gnome you seem to be asking a lot of questions but I don't think I've seen you make any opinions yet. Do you have any form of rewadslist or thoughts you can share?
    I don't know if you've ever played a game with me, but asking questions is what I do. I really need to get some input before I'm able to form opinions. I don't have very many thoughts to share at this moment, unfortunately. I'm sorry that we aren't able to communicate well with each other, but that does happen in mafia games.
    Weve actually played a handful of games about a year ish ago
    okay, you probably forgot my play style.
  9. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread My questions might annoy you, but they aren't...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3114)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#3113)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3112)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#3024)
    venti im willing to bin as town(and im not even interested in limming outside of 3p atm)
    TH also leantown bc of aforementioned outburst that i find unlikely from a scum TH
    Like this post gives me pings. Cause I remember gnome asking a lot of these similar inane questions. By itself it's fine but I haven't seen her follow up on anything. I should really do an iso but I'm lazy
    hey fun $%#!ing fact - im not gnome.
    Sure sure but I'm talking about the gnome post you're responding too. Shoulda been more clear
    My questions might annoy you, but they aren't inane. I haven't made any personal comments about the quality of your posts, and I would appreciate the same courtesy.
  10. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Why? So you're not reading TH as scum? Who are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#3115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#3076)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2828)
    Hypothetical scenario. Hypothetically, let's assume two things: 1.) Triplehaven is mafia and 2.) Triplehaven knew that within her fake dream there was definitely a mafia/3P within it. We'll disregard whatever biohaz is and focus on insaner. The only way Triplehaven could know that insaner was 3P is if either Cape or Hydreigon leaked the information to her.

    Does this mean anything not? Not really. If Triplehaven does flip mafia, then I might look closely on this tinfoil hat conspiracy.
    sounds like flipping triplehaven is the best way to get the information that we need to restore joy to town.

    ##Vote TripleHaven
    I was tinfoiling. It's not meant to be taken seriously right now.
    Why?
    So you're not reading TH as scum?
    Who are your strongest scum reads right now?
  11. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I don't know if you've ever played a game with...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#3101)
    Man I hate to say this but gnomes last few posts aren't giving me good vibes.

    I'm sorry gnome but I just keep getting this feeling you're willing this game.

    But then our interactions the other night when you thought I was being presumptuous were really towny. Idk what to do with you this game.

    @Garden Gnome you seem to be asking a lot of questions but I don't think I've seen you make any opinions yet. Do you have any form of rewadslist or thoughts you can share?
    I don't know if you've ever played a game with me, but asking questions is what I do. I really need to get some input before I'm able to form opinions. I don't have very many thoughts to share at this moment, unfortunately. I'm sorry that we aren't able to communicate well with each other, but that does happen in mafia games.
  12. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I need to say this. I am town, and, furthermore:...

    I need to say this. I am town, and, furthermore: BANKAI! Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō
  13. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread sounds like flipping triplehaven is the best way...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#2828)
    Hypothetical scenario. Hypothetically, let's assume two things: 1.) Triplehaven is mafia and 2.) Triplehaven knew that within her fake dream there was definitely a mafia/3P within it. We'll disregard whatever biohaz is and focus on insaner. The only way Triplehaven could know that insaner was 3P is if either Cape or Hydreigon leaked the information to her.

    Does this mean anything not? Not really. If Triplehaven does flip mafia, then I might look closely on this tinfoil hat conspiracy.
    sounds like flipping triplehaven is the best way to get the information that we need to restore joy to town.

    ##Vote TripleHaven
  14. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread maybe it's some sort of crazy groundhog day role?...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2793)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#2792)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#2790)
    Maybe Hydreigon secretly isn't a fully incapable wolf, but he had enough towny posts (and just enough posts) to clear at least that bar. If he's a wolf who's just posting better than he ought to be for whatever reason, probably today is not the day to figure it out
    if Hydre is not a treestump, it means no one died at all.
    its a bastard game. so im not really evaluating the mechanics deeply. as its possible there some weird mafia death mechanic we have no indication of
    maybe it's some sort of crazy groundhog day role? Hydre dies over and over again, but is hydre really dead?
  15. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I'm assuming that "Three Musketeers" are also the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#2751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2735)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#2729)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2723)
    Cape is the winner of the Most Improved Player award in my book.

    Thought they were scum at the start of the game. Not so much anymore.

    Of the three "solviest" players on my list, I am thinking it's now much more likely that either 1 or none of them are scum.

    #1758 has my day 1 reads.
    Oh yeah I just realized I still haven't given you my town/scum list yet

    Big anime titties
    if it isn't the teflon titanium bat.

    If you give me your reads then I'll use my ability on you, it's great, you'll love it
    Uuuuuuuuuugh

    Fine

    Town

    Biohaz
    Cape90
    Dedenne
    Hydreigon25
    Jackofhearts2005
    Lag
    Ominoire
    Scyther
    stormslyde
    Travis
    Ultra

    Could go either way

    Grant
    Gikkle
    Luxy
    Phraze
    Schweppes
    Garden Gnome
    DkKoba
    Venti
    Wesmaster160
    tessepia


    Get PoE'd

    ignoramus
    Dolby
    TripleHaven

    Three musketeers

    CRichard564
    Good Question
    Insane

    Probably two max in my town portion I'd say. Lots of people in the eh tier have shown some town signs but not enough to place them with confidence
    I'm assuming that "Three Musketeers" are also the "Three Scummatiers"? Could you talk more about your scum read of good question? I don't think that is a player who is widely scum read, so I'd like to see your perspective.
  16. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread How about Triple Haven? How are you reading this...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2741)
    i think a venti flip would likely be the most informative for our gamestate. based on how votes are around eod. i think that th trying to rationalize her role results was actually rather towny. unfortunatley ultra thinks we are partners so i wont be hard defending her or anything.

    i will say that when i die th will die so that another reason not to kill her today.
    How about Triple Haven? How are you reading this player? GTH, who is more likely to be mafia, venti or triple haven?
  17. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I think that I need to go to the remedial class....

    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#2740)
    anyone who is trying to use strictly mechs in a guillo game to find scum needs to go back to mafia 101 class right now
    I think that I need to go to the remedial class. Mafia 098, lol. I am beyond clueless. Am hoping that catching up with clear that for me.

    How are you reading Triple Haven and Venti right now? Both town, both scum, or one of each???
  18. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Maybe that question has already been answered....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#2734)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#2732)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#2720)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#2717)
    I never complained about being called town. I complained about bad reads--still accurate
    why aren't you voting 3p
    Imagine asking this question when someone has been red checked.
    Wait who?

    I am so lost this game
    Maybe that question has already been answered. I'm catching up and am clueless.
  19. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread maybe Hyd will die over and over again, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#2665)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#2013)
    Pretender was eliminated

    Role PM for Anime World 2

    Character image

    You are Nami, Thief. You win when you overpower Bleach and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As One Piece, you have access to the untraceable Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night by private messaging it to any of the hosts. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted before the deadline will be used.

    If no One Piece submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-One Piece players.

    You also have a factional role investigation on odd nights, this action is assignable so it can be traced or blocked

    Thief

    You will passively and temporarily steal someone’s ability for a night and use it as your own. You will not know whose ability it is, you will not be informed of the name of the ability nor its full description but you will know what it does in one word. The target will not be able to use his ability during that night.

    Hydreigon Died

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#2018)
    Night 1 Results

    Hydreigon25 Died!

    explain then? even on thread summary it says hyd died twice
    maybe Hyd will die over and over again, just leaving us to wonder what happened. Repeatedly.
  20. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I have to go to work, and doubt if I will be back...

    I have to go to work, and doubt if I will be back for EOD.
    I don't have strong enough scum reads to vote.
    Tomorrow will be much better for me in terms of play time!
    Go town!!!!
  21. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread interesting. the plot definitely thickens. I...

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1425)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#1423)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#1422)
    I play uno reverse

    you lose sir
    I play a skip
    If you knew my role, you'd probably take your vote off me like throwing a hot potato.
    interesting. the plot definitely thickens. I don't think that you should say any more than that. Who are your scumspects?
  22. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread sounds like a juicy murder mystery. Do you think...

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1410)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1409)
    It's interesting that I'm being sussed for my ignorance of how the setup works compared to what I know.
    I wouldn't be surprised if scum are egging on my wagon and yet not staying off it so they don't have blood on their hands.
    EBWODP: Staying off wagon.
    sounds like a juicy murder mystery. Do you think that you are an easy target for scum because of your ignorance of the setup? On the other hand, don't you think that ignorance of the set up could be a common condition in a bastard game?
  23. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread especially someone who is obviously scummy, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#1381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1380)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1375)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohaz (#1374)
    excuse me what
    It wouldn't make sense for scum to freeze one of their own members.
    That's obvious no?
    Hahaha... I totally would do that.
    Can confirm lol.
    especially someone who is obviously scummy, lol.
  24. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I would think that there were be hostile...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#1369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1368)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1177)
    Scyther's list really simplifies a bastard game into town and scum. In my opinion, this doesn't work because of the secret faction. I think that playing a bastard game as if it were a normal town vs. scum game isn't a very effective way to play it. I would like to see more thinking outside of the box of traditional reads lists, something that just isn't in this reads list. Also, I don't understand why Jack is on the scum list, after Pilica tried shooting him today. Pilica died because Jack is not scum. If you could explain at least some of those reads in the list, that would help a great deal.

    @Insaner posts like this are what make me question if GG is scum this game.

    she takes an old list and shades scyther for it using new info. then says she wants out of the box thinking, my question to you @Garden Gnome is what kind of content are you looking for? its d1 the only info we have is if people are acting "scummy" so dividing your reads like that is only logical. we have no info on the content of the secret faction so we can only speculate. in my opinion lumping them together for today is the right thing to do. we can evaluate the details later once we have actionable info on the secret faction
    response number two: maybe make the reads list "town" and "nontown," as opposed to "town" and "mafia" would help? That way, all factions (both known and unknown) could be lumped together in a way that makes sense and that doesn't deny the existence of non-Mafia scum.
    Well if the rest of 3p has a similar win con to mine, then they should be able to win with town.
    I would think that there were be hostile neutrals, as well as pro-town neutrals.
  25. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread response number two: maybe make the reads list...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1177)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1160)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#602)
    Let me try that again

    Town

    Insaner
    Pretender
    GQ
    Hydreigon
    Wes
    TH
    Grant
    Pilica
    Cape90
    Lag
    Dedenne
    CRich

    Mafia

    Storm
    Gikkle
    Gnome
    Jack
    Travis
    everyone else is null
    I meant to ask you why is Pretender so high? I thought he was supposed to be next on our $%#! list after Jack.
    Scyther's list really simplifies a bastard game into town and scum. In my opinion, this doesn't work because of the secret faction. I think that playing a bastard game as if it were a normal town vs. scum game isn't a very effective way to play it. I would like to see more thinking outside of the box of traditional reads lists, something that just isn't in this reads list. Also, I don't understand why Jack is on the scum list, after Pilica tried shooting him today. Pilica died because Jack is not scum. If you could explain at least some of those reads in the list, that would help a great deal.

    @Insaner posts like this are what make me question if GG is scum this game.

    she takes an old list and shades scyther for it using new info. then says she wants out of the box thinking, my question to you @Garden Gnome is what kind of content are you looking for? its d1 the only info we have is if people are acting "scummy" so dividing your reads like that is only logical. we have no info on the content of the secret faction so we can only speculate. in my opinion lumping them together for today is the right thing to do. we can evaluate the details later once we have actionable info on the secret faction
    response number two: maybe make the reads list "town" and "nontown," as opposed to "town" and "mafia" would help? That way, all factions (both known and unknown) could be lumped together in a way that makes sense and that doesn't deny the existence of non-Mafia scum.
  26. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Wow, assumptions galore. Are there anything but...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1177)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1160)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#602)
    Let me try that again

    Town

    Insaner
    Pretender
    GQ
    Hydreigon
    Wes
    TH
    Grant
    Pilica
    Cape90
    Lag
    Dedenne
    CRich

    Mafia

    Storm
    Gikkle
    Gnome
    Jack
    Travis
    everyone else is null
    I meant to ask you why is Pretender so high? I thought he was supposed to be next on our $%#! list after Jack.
    Scyther's list really simplifies a bastard game into town and scum. In my opinion, this doesn't work because of the secret faction. I think that playing a bastard game as if it were a normal town vs. scum game isn't a very effective way to play it. I would like to see more thinking outside of the box of traditional reads lists, something that just isn't in this reads list. Also, I don't understand why Jack is on the scum list, after Pilica tried shooting him today. Pilica died because Jack is not scum. If you could explain at least some of those reads in the list, that would help a great deal.

    @Insaner posts like this are what make me question if GG is scum this game.

    she takes an old list and shades scyther for it using new info. then says she wants out of the box thinking, my question to you @Garden Gnome is what kind of content are you looking for? its d1 the only info we have is if people are acting "scummy" so dividing your reads like that is only logical. we have no info on the content of the secret faction so we can only speculate. in my opinion lumping them together for today is the right thing to do. we can evaluate the details later once we have actionable info on the secret faction
    Wow, assumptions galore.
    Are there anything but assumptions here?
    "she shades scyther for (the old list)": there was no "shading" here. You see shading because you want to see shading.
    Mostly, I would have liked to have seen some follow up from that list. For some reason, Insaner chose to quote the old list much later, which made it look as if it had been posted recently.
    The point that I was trying to make is that to do what is normally considered "logical" (something that is overrated, in my opinion) is absurd in a bastard game.
    According to this list, we are scum buddies. :O
  27. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread What about you making such a post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#1205)
    Can someone post something sensible and not entirely eye rollingly bad please? Restore my faith in humanity.
    What about you making such a post?
  28. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread killing off slankers this early in the game is a...

    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1309)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#1305)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#1220)
    That's not what you were getting at actually.
    I've seen people flip slankers and more often than not, they flip town.
    Perhaps it's different in the games you've played.
    well thats because wolves can influence which slanker we flip so flipping slankers d1 is bad
    Townies who slank are a dream scenario for scum.
    They can just tell the town to kill slankers if they're town and it would be hard to hold them accountable.
    killing off slankers this early in the game is a crap shoot. It would be better to vote off someone who is widely scum read, as opposed to someone who hasn't said much.
  29. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread okay, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1180)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1178)
    I know this is a bastard game, but I must ask for what reason are you all willing to vote someone whose had their Bleach character revealed by the host. Let's say the mafia can disguise themselves as a Bleach character somehow. The only way I can see them doing this without much difficulty is if they were more informed about what Bleach characters are safe for them to claim as.
    As far as I know, Pilica's Bleach character was revealed by the host, but Pilica is now dead. Have I missed anyone?
    Aside from Pilica, there were four other people I remember who triggered their ability out in public.
    Here:

    - Dedenne
    - stormslyde
    - Scyther
    - Phraze

    The rules state that Bleach characters can increase the probability of success from 70% to 100% if the player announces their ability in public. This means that whoever triggers their ability will have their character revealed by our host. This is what I'm getting at.
    okay, thank you.
  30. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread As far as I know, Pilica's Bleach character was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1178)
    I know this is a bastard game, but I must ask for what reason are you all willing to vote someone whose had their Bleach character revealed by the host. Let's say the mafia can disguise themselves as a Bleach character somehow. The only way I can see them doing this without much difficulty is if they were more informed about what Bleach characters are safe for them to claim as.
    As far as I know, Pilica's Bleach character was revealed by the host, but Pilica is now dead. Have I missed anyone?
  31. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Scyther's list really simplifies a bastard game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#1160)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#602)
    Let me try that again

    Town

    Insaner
    Pretender
    GQ
    Hydreigon
    Wes
    TH
    Grant
    Pilica
    Cape90
    Lag
    Dedenne
    CRich

    Mafia

    Storm
    Gikkle
    Gnome
    Jack
    Travis
    everyone else is null
    I meant to ask you why is Pretender so high? I thought he was supposed to be next on our $%#! list after Jack.
    Scyther's list really simplifies a bastard game into town and scum. In my opinion, this doesn't work because of the secret faction. I think that playing a bastard game as if it were a normal town vs. scum game isn't a very effective way to play it. I would like to see more thinking outside of the box of traditional reads lists, something that just isn't in this reads list. Also, I don't understand why Jack is on the scum list, after Pilica tried shooting him today. Pilica died because Jack is not scum. If you could explain at least some of those reads in the list, that would help a great deal.
  32. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Pilica is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#1073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#987)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#951)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#948)
    ?
    Just got around to reading your iso and I don't think I'm seeing what everyone else is seeing

    Funny thing I think it's totally possible that your wagon is 100% pure rn
    I wouldn’t be surprised. Sad to see my town read just killed himself
    I thought you SRed Pilica...
    Pilica is dead.
  33. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread yes, pilica is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#982)
    what that dead confirmation? is Pelica dead?
    yes, pilica is dead.
  34. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Could you talk more about why you think that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#823)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#819)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#815)
    Self voting is sooooo 2020
    Well I said that I would sheep Triple and they voted me so I naturally have to sheep their vote :/
    Sheep someone else or find a vote you're comfortable with. Self voting truly is out.
    Ok, I already found someone that I wanted to vote anyways. ##Vote Scyther
    Could you talk more about why you think that Scyther is scum?
  35. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread that would definitely add to the entertainment...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#689)
    Btw for the record: I'm pretty sure mafia has save fakeclaims. I doubt Guillo would make his carefully thought out setting that breakable via a mass claim. Also I doubt that there's a soup kill or anticlaim. Because otherwise he would've written "there may or may not be a measure to prevent anticlaim" or something about soup
    I personally had the hypothesis that the secret faction could convert people who outed themselves, as this would probably be the most fair way to implement a conversion mechanic. Idk though if any game would have a conversion mechanic, maybe something like Secret Faction can only kill people who out themselves? For sure I think that the reason that Secret Faction is secret is because it has to do with the fact that people can put themselves
    that would definitely add to the entertainment value of the game. They might want to do that if they need to absorb players' powers to make their faction stronger. Therefore, claiming, while allowed, would be risky.
  36. Replies
    784
    Views
    20,136

    Game Thread I don't think that you meant to say "inherited,"...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#777)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#776)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#698)
    you think that someone having confidence in reads is a slip - ok fam.

    the $%#!ing fact i didnt even see it as a slip should tell you loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#699)
    when you said "in excrutiaiting detail describe step by step" i just took that $%#! as you trolling because that was such a dumb question
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#700)
    me: scumreads 3 people confidently

    you: outs a list of 5 people that dont include any of the 3 people i mainly scumread

    one of my scumreads: says your readslist is good

    me: concludes there is a lot of town in that list assuming that the scumread is correct

    you: OmG iS ThAt A slIP


    2nd time this game you tried to pretend like i slipped

    maybe stop assuming everyone has english as their first language
    @Trustworthy Liberal

    wanna explain your scumread on me whenever you deign fit to do so?

    i already rebutted and demolished the $%#!ty "slip" argument.

    your turn.
    From my glances over the pages I thought you felt forced to post more which I inherited to be a more scummy nature.

    I saw the mention on slip and thought I would atleast pressure there I have not gotten to rereading you posts fully but I'll dedicate some time to such this weekend or maybe Thursday depends on irl stuff.

    Know you likely wanted more but giving you the tldr while till I have time to dedicate here.

    @DkKoba
    I don't think that you meant to say "inherited," but, still, I agree with DkKoba, why would scum post so extensively in the slowest moving game ever. It seems to me that an actual scum would post more in the scum chat than in the thread. In addition, could you say why a high posting player would feel "forced to post more," as opposed to simply wanting to post to keep a very slow game moving along?
  37. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread It wasn't me, lol. I think that RVS is too much...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#666)
    If we're not still in RVS



    Which one of you all got this out of RVS early ?
    It wasn't me, lol. I think that RVS is too much fun to abandon. Especially in a bastard game.
  38. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread I'm really not seeing scum in Scyther. Plus...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#660)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#308)
    Also Scyther is not town
    what makes you think that ?
    I'm really not seeing scum in Scyther. Plus Dedenne is currently voting stormslyde. Calling one player not town while voting another one doesn't seem very convincing. It comes across more as a trial balloon sort of thing. Right now, no votes on Scyther so... I'd like to hear dedenne's opinion, for sure.
  39. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Ewwww, gruesome. Sounds like a plot to send the...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#444)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#442)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#437)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#419)
    You're running a jail?
    and the charges are fake?
    Something sounds fishy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#254)
    I already claimed to the guys in my chat, but I am actually a third party. If you notice there is a secret faction, and I am a part of it. The anime me and my comrades are from is the hit anime Corey's in the House. Sadly I am not the main character, but I am the chef with a really cool ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#259)
    My win condition involves serving people the most delicious food to the president. The thing is I have no clue who the president is, but If I find another member of my faction I will know who they are since they will be speaking American instead of having to read the subtitles.
    He rescinded the jail claim. Now he seems to be from some "Corey in the House" faction. He needs to "serve the most delicious food to the president" What do you make of this?
    The shift from jail to serving food is wacky.I recommend hiring a taster and adding him to a PoE.
    he just got out of prison all he knows how to make is cornbread and canned beans. the presidents in for a.... $%#!ty Night
    Ewwww, gruesome. Sounds like a plot to send the president to the doctor to be cured of food poisoning.
  40. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread The shift from jail to serving food is wacky.I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#437)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#147)
    Hello everyone. I feel the need to tell everyone that I am the town cop and have already arrested some subjects on trumped up charges. I am sure I will be able to forge some evidence to put them away for good.
    You're running a jail?
    and the charges are fake?
    Something sounds fishy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#254)
    I already claimed to the guys in my chat, but I am actually a third party. If you notice there is a secret faction, and I am a part of it. The anime me and my comrades are from is the hit anime Corey's in the House. Sadly I am not the main character, but I am the chef with a really cool ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#259)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#255)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#254)
    I already claimed to the guys in my chat, but I am actually a third party. If you notice there is a secret faction, and I am a part of it. The anime me and my comrades are from is the hit anime Corey's in the House. Sadly I am not the main character, but I am the chef with a really cool ability.
    guess you'd better tell us your win condition.

    or at least whatever you represent your win condition to be.
    My win condition involves serving people the most delicious food to the president. The thing is I have no clue who the president is, but If I find another member of my faction I will know who they are since they will be speaking American instead of having to read the subtitles.
    He rescinded the jail claim. Now he seems to be from some "Corey in the House" faction. He needs to "serve the most delicious food to the president" What do you make of this?
    The shift from jail to serving food is wacky.I recommend hiring a taster and adding him to a PoE.
  41. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread okay, thank you. That helps me understand much...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#426)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#423)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#191)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra
    ##Vote Sleep
    It is now 8:51:15 PM EDT on Monday, September 20th, 2021. There are 1632351660000 remaining.
    why are you voting not to yeet? That doesn't seem to help out town at all.
    My initial sequence of votes was cast as false breadcrumbing (which nobody caught onto, was looking forward to that). The sleep is how I separated those votes from my actual ones.
    okay, thank you. That helps me understand much better.
  42. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread The vote seemed really weird in the context of...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#415)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#60)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#51)
    scum
    Such an unrefined accusation. Clearly it does not come from a genuine place of suspicion. I will forgive you for now, however, as it is RVS and many such things are forced by nature of there being nothing truly worth chatting about.


    ##Vote Garden Gnome
    Oooh a random vote!!!! What does this say about you?
    Do you find the notion of randomly voting a no poster early day 1 being particularly AI?
    The vote seemed really weird in the context of the post that came with it.
  43. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Have some coffee and donuts. What flavor donut...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#235)
    Probably wolves have a soup kill

    Do not claim. I will though, because I want innocent child status
    You can't tell me what to do! I claim my role as mafia forger, um I mean town cop.
    Have some coffee and donuts. What flavor donut would you like?
  44. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Murdering soup seems like an incredibly scummy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant (#238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne (#235)
    Probably wolves have a soup kill
    Does that mean if we're not soup, we're safe?

    My rolecard says I'm a can of Chunky, so it's rather ambiguous, I may need to ask host clarification.
    Murdering soup seems like an incredibly scummy sort of activity. How about if we drown the scum in a huge pond of... oh, wait, scum rises to the top. Well, that would make them easy to catch!!
  45. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread why are you voting not to yeet? That doesn't seem...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#191)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra
    ##Vote Sleep
    It is now 8:51:15 PM EDT on Monday, September 20th, 2021. There are 1632351660000 remaining.
    why are you voting not to yeet? That doesn't seem to help out town at all.
  46. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread shall we bribe him with copious amounts of coffee...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005 (#153)
    like exactly what i expect from a cop
    shall we bribe him with copious amounts of coffee and donuts?
  47. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread You're running a jail? and the charges are fake?...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordArgon (#147)
    Hello everyone. I feel the need to tell everyone that I am the town cop and have already arrested some subjects on trumped up charges. I am sure I will be able to forge some evidence to put them away for good.
    You're running a jail?
    and the charges are fake?
    Something sounds fishy here.
  48. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread It did seem impressively random to me, as if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#60)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#48)
    Hello, everyone. A pleasure to make your acquaintances.
    scum
    Such an unrefined accusation. Clearly it does not come from a genuine place of suspicion. I will forgive you for now, however, as it is RVS and many such things are forced by nature of there being nothing truly worth chatting about.


    ##Vote Garden Gnome
    That bit would sound more congruent if you actually, you know, voted TH there
    It did seem impressively random to me, as if insaner clicked onto the drop down menu, closed his eyes, and voted blindly.
  49. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread Oooh a random vote!!!! What does this say about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#60)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#48)
    Hello, everyone. A pleasure to make your acquaintances.
    scum
    Such an unrefined accusation. Clearly it does not come from a genuine place of suspicion. I will forgive you for now, however, as it is RVS and many such things are forced by nature of there being nothing truly worth chatting about.


    ##Vote Garden Gnome
    Oooh a random vote!!!! What does this say about you?
  50. Replies
    3,363
    Views
    24,373

    Game Thread cranky town. Needs chocolate. :lmfao:

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#48)
    Hello, everyone. A pleasure to make your acquaintances.
    scum
    cranky town. Needs chocolate.
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Alien

The Alien may each night abduct a player, which will prevent that person from being able to succesfully perform any night actions in addition to rendering the player untargetable by all other actions on that night.