Search:

Type: Posts; User: NinjaPenguin

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.

  1. Replies
    174
    Views
    5,593

    Automated In with Ephemera and Celever! Probably just us...

    In with @Ephemera and @Celever!
    Probably just us but we'll see.
  2. Postgame#4097

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    36,309

    Completed Hi djcat! I'm really sorry that happened this...

    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4093)
    hi ninja hi lan
    Hi djcat!
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#4091)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4089)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPotato (#4087)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4084)
    you mean having to wait a day for the game to end? yeah that's what happens.

    No, having ONE correct scum read, running up walls trying to get them lynched for two days in a row and then it's the VIG who shoots them.

    And all the playing solo again, just like three Hydras last year.

    Um... mich and I needed 3 days for ss to die
    But you got your man in the end...

    ...Sorry. Directly before this game, as stated earlier, I played a game on AnimeBase, hosted by Michelle, where I got 2/3 of the scum by early D2. NONE of them died and all my effort was in vain. Now I had absolutely, without uncertainty and mechanically proven, another scum by D2 together with AngryPotato... and yet again nobody follows me.

    It's a $#@!ty feeling to have no impact, to not be followed, that your vote doesn't count and your work amounts to nothing. And yes, possibly KK shot there since we made our case, but... still. I just feel being ignored, as unjustified as this might be, and it sucks.
    I'm really sorry that happened this game. I wish I had listened to you too because your read on Duck was really good, I just was so tunneled on Mich I failed to consider stuff objectively.
    You've had super great reads both times I've played with you and if we ever play again, I hope we once again rand town together and I'll try my best to listen to you more (and if you're scum just quote this and pocket me :P).
  3. Postgame#4096

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    36,309

    Completed Yeah both VM and EP felt townie through there,...

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4095)
    Totally the opposite for me haha. I think if SaS rands I end up voting on the right side of the thunderdome D2 and Beast never leaves my PoE because they were the one scum I got via their posting. I maybe suspect EP in that world but most of the Beast wagon D1 felt super townie to me iirc?
    Yeah both VM and EP felt townie through there, SaS would be dead, and Phone probably would have been suspected by me.
  4. Postgame#4095

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    36,309

    Completed Yeah Duck your posts were really nice. If it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich-El (#4053)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#4050)
    Nooooooooo
    FWIW I thought you (0Ix) really towned it up this game. You had me largely believing you were being made to look like the patsy holding the gun on the grassy knoll.

    Or as I prefer to think of it, the grassy gnoll. It's a funnier mental image.
    Yeah Duck your posts were really nice. If it wasn't for your claim I never would have been so tunneled on you D3.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneDuck (#4070)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4067)
    What lead to killing manti over Mich?
    I wanted to kill Mich-El but the others thought they would get suspected

    So we started crossing names and came to the solution Mono, EP, Sulfuric or YeeSy would be killed Iirc.
    Oh wow being on the possible nightkill list is super hype (and also kinda shocking tbh)
    Quote Originally Posted by djcat.gif (#4062)
    I think the rand of beast made the game 1000x easier to solve
    Totally the opposite for me haha. I think if SaS rands I end up voting on the right side of the thunderdome D2 and Beast never leaves my PoE because they were the one scum I got via their posting. I maybe suspect EP in that world but most of the Beast wagon D1 felt super townie to me iirc?
  5. Postgame#4090

    Thread: Hydra Event 2019: Game 4

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    4,166
    Views
    36,309

    Completed Oh sweet game over hype! Good job everyone for...

    Oh sweet game over hype! Good job everyone for being good at the game and finding scum and projecting town really well. Definitely nowhere remotely near my best game but at least I led Zone in the right-ish direction EoD1 and realized the thunderdome was a thing (thank goodness I was right on that or I would've been really embarrassed rip). I was pretty awful for the rest of it though. Should've just listened to my gut that Mich played late D1 in a really PR-y fashion instead of completely ignoring it and blindly tunneling (even if that somehow helped us project town lmao :P) I was never going to get there on either of the last two scum being scum if it wasn't for the fact that almost all the townies were so incredibly townie so good job to scum for that also.
    It's a shame I was sick and busy the whole time because I made a ton of mistakes this game and was grumpy when I could play, so sorry for being so difficult. I'd still enjoy playing with any of you at some other time.
    Special props to VM for being super obviously town and helping destroy Beast D1, to Djcat for nailing the scumteam after the D1 wagons, to EP for being right on Duck even when everyone was ignoring them, and to KK & Mich for playing nicely as PR and helping us lock up the game with good reads and mechanical plays near the end (I should've just listened to your plan D2 lmao)! Also just general props to all the townies tbh it's super incredible that 3/4 wagons at EoD1 were the scumteam! GG!
    @It Aint Easy Being YeeSy What did you mean by P#1965? I'm still thinking it was saying that Duck and Mich's claims were a cc to you?
  6. Replies
    618
    Views
    24,412

    Sticky: Confirming for Game 4! Fair warning that for D1...

    Confirming for Game 4!
    Fair warning that for D1 I'm a bit busy so I'll probably be reading the thread and using Zone as a conduit for my thoughts rather than posting at full capacity. So uh have fun deciphering my reads through his posts I guess. :P
  7. Postgame#6012

    Thread: Color Wheel Team Mafia Rerand

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed You were in the "all the people who were obvtown...

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#6011)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#6009)
    GG everyone! This is probably the best town I've ever played in; there were just so many good players from Manti's team CFD'ing Lissa D1 to Hangman being an actual god and nailing the scum and unlike me not immediately reevaluating them away to Ladd jumping in the game and absolutely destroying the Duskfall slot to Frog providing good cover and drawing the nightkill to two PRs who managed to last until Final 5 (especially FJP who nobody suspected and just sneaked by day after day to give town auto at the end) to all the people who were obvtown and forced their way out of the PoE and into a nightkill. Thanks to everyone for playing this alongside me and being so good (including the scum, who didn't play badly by any means)!
    Special shoutout to my team who are all incredible players and I'm so happy I got to rand town in one of these games with. Eevee, your reads are stellar and I still have no idea how you're able to look at a pool of players and find the scum and PRs and troll us all at the same time. Smart, you're such a great teammate to work with, bounce reads off of, and help keep the mood upbeat and hyped. Ici, I never knew quite how in-depth your reads were and it was so cool to get to learn from you about your style of microreads even if I could never match it. Zone, you're always a blast to work with and your deathtunnels prove right more often than not so don't underestimate yourself.
    Aquilla, thanks a ton for hosting this again. I can't imagine how crazy it is to run a setup like this and you've run it really well and professionally both times I've played Team Mafia so thanks for your hard work too!
    It was a blast playing this mode again as a different alignment and I'd definitely be in for a third round whenever it ends up happening!
    not even mentioning my $#@!posts

    smh smh
    You were in the "all the people who were obvtown and forced their way out of the PoE and into a nightkill" section Quas!
    but also you're right I did forget to mention something
    weh
  8. Postgame#6009

    Thread: Color Wheel Team Mafia Rerand

    by NinjaPenguin
    Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed GG everyone! This is probably the best town I've...

    GG everyone! This is probably the best town I've ever played in; there were just so many good players from Manti's team CFD'ing Lissa D1 to Hangman being an actual god and nailing the scum and unlike me not immediately reevaluating them away to Ladd jumping in the game and absolutely destroying the Duskfall slot to Frog providing good cover and drawing the nightkill to two PRs who managed to last until Final 5 (especially FJP who nobody suspected and just sneaked by day after day to give town auto at the end) to all the people who were obvtown and forced their way out of the PoE and into a nightkill. Thanks to everyone for playing this alongside me and being so good (including the scum, who didn't play badly by any means)!
    Special shoutout to my team who are all incredible players and I'm so happy I got to rand town in one of these games with. Eevee, your reads are stellar and I still have no idea how you're able to look at a pool of players and find the scum and PRs and troll us all at the same time. Smart, you're such a great teammate to work with, bounce reads off of, and help keep the mood upbeat and hyped. Ici, I never knew quite how in-depth your reads were and it was so cool to get to learn from you about your style of microreads even if I could never match it. Zone, you're always a blast to work with and your deathtunnels prove right more often than not so don't underestimate yourself.
    Aquilla, thanks a ton for hosting this again. I can't imagine how crazy it is to run a setup like this and you've run it really well and professionally both times I've played Team Mafia so thanks for your hard work too!
    It was a blast playing this mode again as a different alignment and I'd definitely be in for a third round whenever it ends up happening!
  9. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay I've gtg if Limestone somehow doesn't get...

    Okay I've gtg if Limestone somehow doesn't get lynched here our team is going to be vigilant af at how the hell it happened.
    Glgl you've got this.
  10. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Team mostly agrees with me from what I can tell...

    Team mostly agrees with me from what I can tell but Zone thinks Dusk is scum, eevee still has tinfoil on creature, smart is almost the same atp, Ici peaced out after the team meeting.
  11. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Legacy reads with note I haven't read anything...

    Legacy reads with note I haven't read anything between my last post and this EoD:
    Town:
    Wyatt
    Peach
    Mendel
    Relm

    Town?:
    Creature

    Town??:
    FecalFeast
    Duskfall
    RADicate
    Lord_Darkblade

    Scum???:
    Archamedes

    Scum?:
    Limestone

    Obligatory notice that if Lime/Arch are in fact w/w, never ever ever let the Fecal slot survive to F3 but without preflip stuff Mikey is still town enough to bring this slot up.
  12. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed I've explained this read earlier but this is the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#4817)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4801)
    Color Wheel Team Mafia Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Limestone mendel (107), NinjaPenguin (53), Relm (26)
    2 Relm Archamedes (79), Limestone (115)
    2 Archamedes Creature (314), Wyatt (50)
    1 RADicate FecalFeast (55)
    1 mendel Duskfall (135)
    3 Not voting Lord_Darkblade (31), peach (2), RADicate (57)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Sunday, July 28th, 2019. There are 1564362060000 remaining.

    Requested by NinjaPenguin at 0 days, 0 hours, 21 minutes, 57 seconds remaining.
    Ahhh why is Relm being wagoned?
    Why would you be against this?
    I've explained this read earlier but this is the one player our whole team agrees is town besides the obvious thread consensus.
  13. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Why? Contrainer voted Lissa and Maxwell felt like...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4805)
    Relm wagon is the wagon for villagers
    Why? Contrainer voted Lissa and Maxwell felt like they were in their town meta. Like there's 5+ players I'd rather lynch than Relm wtf?
  14. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Ahhh why is Relm being wagoned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4801)
    Color Wheel Team Mafia Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Limestone mendel (107), NinjaPenguin (53), Relm (26)
    2 Relm Archamedes (79), Limestone (115)
    2 Archamedes Creature (314), Wyatt (50)
    1 RADicate FecalFeast (55)
    1 mendel Duskfall (135)
    3 Not voting Lord_Darkblade (31), peach (2), RADicate (57)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 9:00 PM EDT on Sunday, July 28th, 2019. There are 1564362060000 remaining.

    Requested by NinjaPenguin at 0 days, 0 hours, 21 minutes, 57 seconds remaining.
    Ahhh why is Relm being wagoned?
  15. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Knowing G4 I'd be surprised if there wasn't some...

    Quote Originally Posted by Creature (#4783)
    I like that mendel seems to be irradiating confidence, just gonna be annoyed if he happens to be town wrongly tunneling someone.
    Knowing G4 I'd be surprised if there wasn't some wrong tinfoil tunnel from that slot
  16. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Ahh Smart just screamed at me in Discord to say...

    Ahh Smart just screamed at me in Discord to say he really wants Lime lynched and is too busy to explain if it's recent posts or not but I don't have time to catch up and every reason why Lime was scum earlier today applies so if there's a cw I'm always voting Lime here and everyone else should too.
  17. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Eww wait is this implying you're not the runaway...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4763)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4757)
    Made it for EoD what's going down?
    I think your the most likely town voting me

    ama
    Eww wait is this implying you're not the runaway lynch?
  18. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Made it for EoD what's going down?

    Made it for EoD what's going down?
  19. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Where are you thinking based on a wolf/villa flip...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4484)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4480)
    Lime can you push or give a scumread on someone that isn't a LHF supreme 20 poster?
    well I just gave a wolfread on mendel a few posts back

    not entirely sure I believe it since I had them towny for earlier stuff but hated him in that recent interaction
    Where are you thinking based on a wolf/villa flip from Rad?
  20. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay eevee is telling me Manti's tone wrt the...

    Okay eevee is telling me Manti's tone wrt the questions he asked when preparing the bombing run and he saw it as giving Lissa a last chance to clear herself and test how people would react to the CFD, others with different tone as a cover up.
  21. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Full interaction from that game courtesy of Smart:

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4809)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4802)
    Well

    Shouldn't it convince you if it's a townflip?
    Doesn’t mean I look at Amy or Michelle. I’ve expressed doubts on insomnia’s alignment before and it’s why I’m hesitant on voting him here for the same reasons as you

    But honestly he flips town I’d suspect you but I don’t think that ever happens

    But even ignoring that

    I am not obligated to suspect Amy or Michelle in insomnia’s townflip outside of it becoming lylo and his reasoning sucks
    What?

    You think I'm with Duskfall ever after yesterday?
    found post I was referring to from big rock game wrt SB's read on me

    hence point about his read on me in big rock game
    Full interaction from that game courtesy of Smart:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4825)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4820)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan Tsumiki (#4813)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4809)
    What?

    You think I'm with Duskfall ever after yesterday?
    Idk man you’re being really bad today and it’s making me feel worse

    But only in a level 1 sense

    And insomnia is a wolf anyways
    How am I bad?

    Especially if insomnia flips town I should be like, lock clear in your eyes lol

    Actually I should already be lock clear
    Look I don’t want to have this conversation because

    A) I’m choosing between four villagers to read as wolf
    B) insomnia is a wolf so this shouldn’t actually happen

    Jfc
  22. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Oh Smart is saying that Lime is prob right about...

    Oh Smart is saying that Lime is prob right about the hydra game and he could be misremembering but that shouldn't discount the fact Smart still reads him as scum and has a good read on him.
  23. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Lime can you push or give a scumread on someone...

    Lime can you push or give a scumread on someone that isn't a LHF supreme 20 poster?
  24. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Smart's saying that he had a tinfoil of you in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4467)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4464)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4459)
    also smartbomb misread me in the last two games (only kind of in the big rock game but def in the hydra one)

    still find it a bit weird his read didnt change after today
    Smart says this is a lie and you even said he had a godread on you in your last game together. You can start your lolcats now.
    I can link him calling me a wolf in the hydra game and him calling me the most likely to be a wolf if the team wasnt insomnia/seth/dusk in the big rock mountainous
    Smart's saying that he had a tinfoil of you in the hydra game but never actually pushed you or seriously called you scum and that's the same as in the last game you played together.
  25. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22752...

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ad#post3344919
    Here you go if this isn't pure evidence Limestone is scum idk what is
  26. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Smart says this is a lie and you even said he had...

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4459)
    also smartbomb misread me in the last two games (only kind of in the big rock game but def in the hydra one)

    still find it a bit weird his read didnt change after today
    Smart says this is a lie and you even said he had a godread on you in your last game together. You can start your lolcats now.
  27. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed I assume you mean Eevee and not Mantichora? Eevee...

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4084)
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#49)
    i am not a big fan of this post

    ara doesn't think there's anything to read off it though
    Ara is wrong.
    You are wrong.

    Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#81)
    so you find it villagery then?
    My moral codex is forbiding me form answering this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#316)
    Lissa, you have terribly surface reads rn.

    Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#323)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#318)
    It’s barely page 4

    Is that supposed to be remarkable
    It's not that they are good or bad.
    It's that you are reading everything terribly black/white and don't consider middle grounds.

    Previous roll it was same, to the point that wolf team said you were theirs lost wolf.
    And nothing so far makes me think you go any deeper this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#327)
    what on earth are you talking about my team had excellent reads last game and also I wasn’t even in the thread myself?
    I remember talking aobut modteam, I assume you are in modteam.

    /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM]Mikey (#1185)

    I more meant do you think your play this game has been deserving of the wolf reads? not so much the newbie ones, but for these experienced players that you think is "funny"
    do you agree with their votes, do you think they're just wrong, do you think it's agenda driven etc

    I want some meaty posts from you
    Can't say that it wasn't deserved when this playstyle was what I had in mind for day 1 to begin with.

    If I was to say person who was most agenda driven... I would Lissa.
    Theirs posts about us are like seing world in only black and white, without considering any grey area betwen them. And they are stuck in it without much consideration about own read.

    Weirdest reasoning is FTF rn, cause I specially changed mys tyle a lot in compare to previous game, so it's kinda weird they perceive it same way.

    But yeah, a lot of those reads were early and without reading, it will change now when EoD is coming anwyay.
    Or I hope it does.


    But the early no consideration reads were done to other people as well, like Marluxion or Duke.
    A lot of people say they are townie, but tbh none of theirs posts was anything special.

    That's why I'm waiting for Manti's bombing run analysis, hopping it will change the mindset of people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1330)
    ##Vote Lissa

    That wasn't as unexpected of bombing run as I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1360)
    I'm slightly paranoid that you are pointing exactly same points as I did.

    Like I did post about Lissa reads being lazy and now you use same wording.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1423)
    Ehhh, I'm still not sure on Mikey, despite theirs last posts being $#@!ty and lawyering Lissa.

    Like heart says possible, but brain says unlikely to have 8 people on 2 wolfs rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1433)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duk3star (#1425)
    Whats your list atm?
    Wolfs?

    Lissa
    Jalandh
    Tartina
    and... someone?
    This someone could go Contrainr, Paranoia or... Mikey.

    Aa per Mikey his start was terrible, but slowly improved as game passed.
    Now it went down again.
    Quote Originally Posted by eevee (#1480)
    Lissa so stuck on me is lmao.

    I said your reads are shallow and your team was failing previous game as well.
    Now you have 5 people voting you due to lazy reads and you are stuck that what I said is incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1450)
    Eevee is wolfing, he talked to me like he knew my team was a villager again earlier and did that bizarre thing where he called my reads surface level again even though I wasn't even the person in the thread last time and then didn't seem to give a $#@! about what it meant about my alignment and seemed to assume I was a villager, and then just casually started acting like that had always made him want to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#1488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#1476)
    By whom?
    mm

    I don't actually really disagree with your townreads mostly and I don't understand what you mean

    eevee is probably wolfing

    other people I think are likely wolfing are in your poe


    So looking at this it's not as amazing as I had it before but still think it's a pretty good look.

    Quoted posts from earlier again because it was a short enough iso and I have energy still

    Eevee is second vote on Lissa wagon cfd which is decent impact wise toward Lissa getting lynched and had mentioned them being a wolf earlier. Amount of credit here depends if other wagons are def villagers and stuff.

    Lissa doesn't interact much with eevee during eod but it looks like eevee interacted with them a bit earlier.

    Noting while eevee joins the wagon they also express distaste for manti's points on the Lissa slot(?)

    Marking as generally good with one or two minor concerns I'm not reading much into right now.
    K so
    this eevee iso
    without context it is terribad
    you can see that eevee positions herself on the bunnelby side against lissa with a minimum of revealed thought. My take is that they're meant to be on opposite sides of a v/v wagon, propping up the combatants and fueling the fire if need be. (Kinda went not to plan because Bunnelby rallied greatly, but I digress). That's the first two posts.

    The others mention some obvious and worrying stuff, but it never leads Eeevee to actually vote Lissa, or to support tartina in her push on Lissa. Her job is just to be on the other side, not to get Lissa lynched. Because if that was the case, there'd be an actual push. And anything after Mantichora drops the bomb is meaningless.

    Butg maybe @NinjaPenguin knows how Mantichora could anticipate Lissa getting voted? Or was that P#1330 just Eeevee cashing in on the distancing she'd done?
    I assume you mean Eevee and not Mantichora? Eevee and Manti have a ton of meta together and I'm not sure how but eevee sensed the Lissa CFD was going to happen from like 2 hours before it but he did. He wanted to wait until Manti initiated it because he felt like he didn't have enough thread influence to get Lissa lynched. I'll tag him but he's on vacation so it might take some time for him to respond.
  28. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed So that ISO read of Beck was actually terrifying...

    So that ISO read of Beck was actually terrifying I'm glad I didn't townclear that slot because neither of the people in that slot have felt willing to lynch Limestone at all and partner (eww at Beck putting them at third in scumreads and not caring about it for the read of the day) and I'm actually terrified and would like a sanity check. A couple questions for the two of them
    @Beck How did Chemist's village flip solve the game for you?
    @FecalFeast Can you talk to me about your team's progression from P#4348 to P#4386 to P#4408?
  29. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay the final ISO left besides Creature who I'm...

    Okay the final ISO left besides Creature who I'm just going to sheep Smart's meta and say he's town is Beck but I don't really want to there's so many posts ugh. I'll probably just look through Beck and Fecal cause I already know Mikey is really townie and it's a waste of time to reread 200+ posts to confirm that.
  30. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed No I don't because they're probably town. We...

    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4292)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4261)
    Oh shoot Relm missing from that shortlist despite their focus is weird af good catch Mendel I didn't see that
    As I just reiterated, the short list was a tool for working with a smaller pool of potential mafians that automatically removed Lissa voters, allowing for the possibility of there being a busser but not likely more than one.

    I'm voting Relm, and I quoted the post why, so I find it silly to suggest we're teamed, but I can't stop you from drawing that conclusion. Want to vote them with me and see how far I'll take the vote?
    No I don't because they're probably town.
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4335)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4036)
    Okay with that out of the way, it's time to start trying to deal with the slots we can't agree on. Those currently stand at the Beck, Chingles, knights, the 12 poster, Duskfall, and GCK. We've basically come to a consensus TR on the Maxwell slot that we're not quite as 100% sure on as the others not named at not Limstone but we're p confident about. I'm probably gonna ISO them in order from least to most posts bc I'm lazy.
    OK, you wait 13 minutes to be sure I'm offline, and then you go ahead with this thing.
    You try to impose a "consensus" that really isn't one, is it?
    and if we consensus on Limestone, everyone would be voting there, no?
    super scummy
    We refers to my team not to the thread. Please read more closely k thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4440)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4249)
    Smart is telling me this is more in Limestone's scum meta and he's not genuinely solving so let's go deeper into the tunnel.
    He's also reading Creature v and it seems like eevee is maybe no longer dissenting from that one but it's kinda unclear what he's saying?
    @NinjaPenguin tell smartbomb I want him to back up that read

    also this post was for you but I didn't ping 4377
    He's said you a) don't genuinely care about solving b) he has terrible feelings whenever you write a post and he's been nearly 100% accurate about this for about a year and c) (this was after your insomnia post) you talk about your partners in the same way Lissa did.
  31. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay Smart is saying he understood what Roro was...

    Okay Smart is saying he understood what Roro was saying about Marl re: open buddying but disagreed b/c he thought his read was better, while 112 had an accusation not a case.
  32. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay I'm not sure what Smart thought about your...

    Okay I'm not sure what Smart thought about your case on Alice but he felt like 112's was OMGUS and useless.
  33. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Roro was sometimes pushing stuff he said you were...

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4263)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4256)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4255)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4250)
    What replies do you want?
    I'm sorry, P#4035 didn't generate a mention for me, and I'm not caught up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#3900)
    Having a singular agenda is a wolftell because as town, you should have different voices you know are town that are disagreeing and you should be trying to resolve who is correct when that happens, yet wolves just have the one agenda of mislynches. It was singular in that I didn't feel she was acting as though she had a voice thinking Beck was wolf or a voice deathtunneling Chemist and trying to resolve them.
    We had your team dynamics as in relatively good communication and spitballing a lot of options/tinfoiling.
    I don't follow you here at all. As a player, i am responsible for my own posts. Our team is pretty much of the same opinion, so I have a "singular agenda" in that I play my own mindset. Does that make me scummy? Of course not. What I would say is that mentioning deviating team reads means hedging your reads (you can always go back on your own reads, or foreshadow another player flipping the next day) in a way that is inherently scummy if a single person was doing it. But if you have a team that has these deviating opinions, surely you can discuss them and come to a common conclusion? After all, your team members have an alignment you trust! I suspect teams that have a split agenda for precisely that reason: because it shows coordination (the team is following the game) and lack of coordination (the members don't actually discuss it for some reason). I suspect you.
    (And obviously she doesn't have a voice thinking Beck was wolf. Beck is town, and Alice knows it. But team dynamics aren't part of it.)

    You're trying to do horoscope telling on our dynamics, btw: tell me something I'd like to believe. But you're a) contradictory (tinfoiling and "spitballing a lot of options" are opposites) and b) wrong. You also have not posted any results from your dynamics readings, and if that was conclusive on Alice, did not back it up with a vote yesterday. I'm calling BS on that one.


    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#3912)
    making others do your legwork for you, wasting their time, is not scummy at all

    help for @Duskfall

    P#1584 tartina
    P#1593 Impeaceful
    P#1618 Duk3 bussing, scum tartina/Paranoia/duk3/xnadrojx/bunnelby/nuxl
    P#1979 pushing Chemist OMGUS 112
    P#1989 wolfreading Chem and 112 over Chingles, this post has all the "easy" lynches in POE
    P#2013 push on 112
    P#2105 scumteam Lissa/112/Chemist/jigglypuff OR Dusk OR Maxwell.
    P#2511 Nuxl/Duskfall
    P#2889 back to 112
    P#2900 P#2909 chemist again
    P#3266 scumreads? GCK/Maxwell/112/Chingles.
    P#3384 Contrainer-Maxwell / Impeaceful-112 scumread via anti-spew
    P#3594 lynch 112 over chingles

    what singular agenda is she pushing, except "let's see whom we can mislynch today, and meanwhile keep aiming at the player who started their day with an attack P#1838 P#2007 P#2021 P#2040 on me?"

    Smartbomb was defending Alice
    against all of that from 112 in P#2695, with P#2049 being the quick shade. Why?


    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4035)
    I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying. Look at the her posts from the perspective of a player with heads in disagreement of Chemist scum vs 112 scum and another head in the "Beck is scum" world. Do they make any sense?
    The town agendas are a) to resolve and consider your multiple voices by questioning and looking into reads from five different perspectives all pushing their own agendas because they think they will get scum lynched and b) lynching the scum that's agreed on through part a. But Alice isn't posting at all like someone with five competing voices pushing their reads, especially not one with Beck as scum (her progression goes from "Beck is eww" to Beck is in towncore) or one with some voices saying Chemist and others saying 112 (it didn't feel like she cared which one died, which seemed more like the average of the worlds she claimed her team had rather than trying to resolve them). Her posts come from the singular Alice pushing the singular Alice agenda rather than a player on a team with competing thoughts they try to resolve.
    Also, the question wasn't "do this for me" it was "do you see this too" I've already said I think this is the case.
    Another edit that leaves the evidence off. Could you not do that? People can collapse long quotes on most platforms.

    "Can you read Alice's ISO and tell me" is a "do this" job that involves a lot of effort.
    My evidence shows Alice is working on all of the LHF, so the "competing voices" you quoted in your edit actually are not at odds with her superficial in-game agenda, because these "issues" all concern these LHF players. You didn't quote the Mikey wolfread though, the one that I labelled as foreshadowing a Mikey push for today (and thought that you signal boosted it).

    The reasoning that you said drove this exchange makes no sense. I think your alledged "team dynamics" analysis is a way to call out Alice for hedging reads via team members while not acknowledging that Smartbomb did the same thing (e.g. P#2357 P#2673 )?

    I don't really understand what you're talking about here. Your team has 100% posted from a mindset of people with differing reads trying to solve the game and that's why I got such a strong TR on Roro (he seemed like he was balancing you/Pizza's thoughts with his own a lot). Our dynamic thoughts aren't able to solve everyone because Alice is the only slot where I don't understand how their posts fit with the perspective of their team. It's just one piece of the puzzle that for Alice's team doesn't fit.
    The posts you quoted also don't make much sense? One is Smart's reaction to the red check and the other is a Chingles post so I don't get where you're coming from here.
    what are my team's differing reads? where did you see him balancing?
    Alice's posts maybe only need to fit with her own perspective?
    A headstrong player not heeding their team is automatically mafia?

    post 3673 is definitely an error in my notes, I can only think I was referring to 3675, thinking Frog was on your team. The other post is SB hedging away from your Alice townread by saying that "my team always saw Alice scummy". SB had an unambiguous stance of 112's case being unfounded, if I remember correctly.
    Roro was sometimes pushing stuff he said you were thinking like in P#1946, he read our slot as 90% town while he said you were pushing us (P#2569), he voted Chemist despite your disagreement, etc. It felt like you were pushing Alice/us while Roro has some agreement but still his own thoughts and spent time trying to figure out what was right.
    A headstrong player not heeding their team isn't auto-maf but Alice as a villager just wouldn't ignore their opinions instead of trying to resolve them (there's also a huge difference between heeding an opinion and not trying to resolve them but I digress). Our team has a ton of meta on Alice's team and when they're all so good players as town I strongly doubt that someone like Alice would disagree with someone like Marl she respects and not try to look into it.
    I think SB thought the case by 112 was vague and bad but not as much yours but I'm not sure? I'll look back and see what he said about it.
  34. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay Chingles/Alice can be scum together sounds...

    Okay Chingles/Alice can be scum together sounds good. :+1:
  35. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Oh shoot Relm missing from that shortlist despite...

    Oh shoot Relm missing from that shortlist despite their focus is weird af good catch Mendel I didn't see that
  36. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Maybe I'm illiterate but I read the post as...

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4259)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4254)
    So I looked over the Archamedes slot again because Smart said he was finally coming around to them being a wolf and I was starting to think they might be town. Archamedes is so townie and it's really hard to reconcile with Chingles who never felt like they had any strong conviction and whose walls felt like they were for the sake of wall rather than solving (which was especially weird considering my ISO skim of Champs Chingles never had a single wall). The slot overall it's moved up to null leaning scum just because there has to be three scum this game, but I think I'm still confident on my read that the unlikely world where Beck is scum always means this slot is scum for that w/w Lissa/Beck comment that never got followed up (and also because I'm stupid and think Beck thinking Paranoia/Alice was one team raises the equity of those three being the exact scumteam).
    this after Archamedes just posted a batch of reads that were super hedgy? in P#4253
    Maybe I'm illiterate but I read the post as giving reads without too much hedge and I remember them having quoted a post of Alice they thought was townie even if it objectively isn't townie especially when you know Alice's scumrange. I'm gonna reread their ISO because I don't remember the Relm thing? I'll let you know once I look back.
  37. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed I don't really understand what you're talking...

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4255)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4250)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4244)
    Yeah I agree, I think it is very clear atp that the full scumteam isn't 3 lhf, but there is also the problem of re-evaluating the whole town core to try find a deep wolf if said deep wolf exists. This is why I like to slowroll my reads tbh, because it is easy to clear 7 people day 1 but even if you are like 80 percent accurate you have $#@!ed yourself because there's one wolf in the towncore who can just carry the game.

    So yeah, I am trying to get out my townreads and clear people now that I have been in thread a while, and I am going to be honest usually my townreads are pretty good, a lot better than my scumreads historically anyways.

    Rn I am thinking smartbomb/wyatt/gck/mikey/mendel/rad slots are all town
    Penguin has super good tone, but they owe me some replies, I think?
    I feel their posts suffer on content.

    I don't know how you townread D2 smartbomb on tone, I am pretty sure you didnt actually post about it on D2 (but I missed 400 posts).

    What replies do you want?
    I'm sorry, P#4035 didn't generate a mention for me, and I'm not caught up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#3900)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#3896)
    this is re: P#3878

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#3881)
    The issue with Alice's takes is that it feels like she has a singular agenda and isn't looking outside of this. The rest of her team, however, has different takes and it doesn't feel like she's taken the effort to solve them and is instead pushing her own world.
    Alice was prompted alone because our team in the chat wrote down every slot and what we knew about team dynamics and concluded that we've got no clue about hers and with the exception of the 12 poster slot, we did about everyone else.
    that is skirting much of my criticism (as to how you seem to just have the replies let sit there instead of producing a result and a proper lynch, including signal boosting the Mikey/Beck/WW wolf read), but let's go with that

    a) how is having a singular agenda a wolf tell?

    b) how singular was it really? none of these LHF slots is really easy to read, Beck was pretty much the only one I could see crossing them off systematically, Alice always seemed to have them in a pile with a dash of OMGUS on 112, and town was slowly rotating and stirring all of these lynch candidates around haphazardly and hoping for celestial inspiration

    c) out of curiosity, what were roro's team's dynamics, in your analysis?
    Having a singular agenda is a wolftell because as town, you should have different voices you know are town that are disagreeing and you should be trying to resolve who is correct when that happens, yet wolves just have the one agenda of mislynches. It was singular in that I didn't feel she was acting as though she had a voice thinking Beck was wolf or a voice deathtunneling Chemist and trying to resolve them.
    We had your team dynamics as in relatively good communication and spitballing a lot of options/tinfoiling.
    I don't follow you here at all. As a player, i am responsible for my own posts. Our team is pretty much of the same opinion, so I have a "singular agenda" in that I play my own mindset. Does that make me scummy? Of course not. What I would say is that mentioning deviating team reads means hedging your reads (you can always go back on your own reads, or foreshadow another player flipping the next day) in a way that is inherently scummy if a single person was doing it. But if you have a team that has these deviating opinions, surely you can discuss them and come to a common conclusion? After all, your team members have an alignment you trust! I suspect teams that have a split agenda for precisely that reason: because it shows coordination (the team is following the game) and lack of coordination (the members don't actually discuss it for some reason). I suspect you.
    (And obviously she doesn't have a voice thinking Beck was wolf. Beck is town, and Alice knows it. But team dynamics aren't part of it.)

    You're trying to do horoscope telling on our dynamics, btw: tell me something I'd like to believe. But you're a) contradictory (tinfoiling and "spitballing a lot of options" are opposites) and b) wrong. You also have not posted any results from your dynamics readings, and if that was conclusive on Alice, did not back it up with a vote yesterday. I'm calling BS on that one.


    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#3912)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#3897)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#3894)
    Good take
    Can you read Alice's ISO and tell me if it feels like she's pushing a singular agenda (as opposed to acting like there are multiple voices and competing thoughts from her chat she's trying to solve)?
    making others do your legwork for you, wasting their time, is not scummy at all

    help for @Duskfall

    P#1584 tartina
    P#1593 Impeaceful
    P#1618 Duk3 bussing, scum tartina/Paranoia/duk3/xnadrojx/bunnelby/nuxl
    P#1979 pushing Chemist OMGUS 112
    P#1989 wolfreading Chem and 112 over Chingles, this post has all the "easy" lynches in POE
    P#2013 push on 112
    P#2105 scumteam Lissa/112/Chemist/jigglypuff OR Dusk OR Maxwell.
    P#2511 Nuxl/Duskfall
    P#2889 back to 112
    P#2900 P#2909 chemist again
    P#3266 scumreads? GCK/Maxwell/112/Chingles.
    P#3384 Contrainer-Maxwell / Impeaceful-112 scumread via anti-spew
    P#3594 lynch 112 over chingles

    what singular agenda is she pushing, except "let's see whom we can mislynch today, and meanwhile keep aiming at the player who started their day with an attack P#1838 P#2007 P#2021 P#2040 on me?"

    Smartbomb was defending Alice
    against all of that from 112 in P#2695, with P#2049 being the quick shade. Why?


    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4035)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#3912)
    what singular agenda is she pushing, except "let's see whom we can mislynch today, and meanwhile keep aiming at the player who started their day with an attack P#1838 P#2007 P#2021 P#2040 on me?"
    [B]
    I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying. Look at the her posts from the perspective of a player with heads in disagreement of Chemist scum vs 112 scum and another head in the "Beck is scum" world. Do they make any sense?
    The town agendas are a) to resolve and consider your multiple voices by questioning and looking into reads from five different perspectives all pushing their own agendas because they think they will get scum lynched and b) lynching the scum that's agreed on through part a. But Alice isn't posting at all like someone with five competing voices pushing their reads, especially not one with Beck as scum (her progression goes from "Beck is eww" to Beck is in towncore) or one with some voices saying Chemist and others saying 112 (it didn't feel like she cared which one died, which seemed more like the average of the worlds she claimed her team had rather than trying to resolve them). Her posts come from the singular Alice pushing the singular Alice agenda rather than a player on a team with competing thoughts they try to resolve.
    Also, the question wasn't "do this for me" it was "do you see this too" I've already said I think this is the case.
    Another edit that leaves the evidence off. Could you not do that? People can collapse long quotes on most platforms.

    "Can you read Alice's ISO and tell me" is a "do this" job that involves a lot of effort.
    My evidence shows Alice is working on all of the LHF, so the "competing voices" you quoted in your edit actually are not at odds with her superficial in-game agenda, because these "issues" all concern these LHF players. You didn't quote the Mikey wolfread though, the one that I labelled as foreshadowing a Mikey push for today (and thought that you signal boosted it).

    The reasoning that you said drove this exchange makes no sense. I think your alledged "team dynamics" analysis is a way to call out Alice for hedging reads via team members while not acknowledging that Smartbomb did the same thing (e.g. P#2357 P#2673 )?

    I don't really understand what you're talking about here. Your team has 100% posted from a mindset of people with differing reads trying to solve the game and that's why I got such a strong TR on Roro (he seemed like he was balancing you/Pizza's thoughts with his own a lot). Our dynamic thoughts aren't able to solve everyone because Alice is the only slot where I don't understand how their posts fit with the perspective of their team. It's just one piece of the puzzle that for Alice's team doesn't fit.
    The posts you quoted also don't make much sense? One is Smart's reaction to the red check and the other is a Chingles post so I don't get where you're coming from here.
  38. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed So I looked over the Archamedes slot again...

    So I looked over the Archamedes slot again because Smart said he was finally coming around to them being a wolf and I was starting to think they might be town. Archamedes is so townie and it's really hard to reconcile with Chingles who never felt like they had any strong conviction and whose walls felt like they were for the sake of wall rather than solving (which was especially weird considering my ISO skim of Champs Chingles never had a single wall). The slot overall it's moved up to null leaning scum just because there has to be three scum this game, but I think I'm still confident on my read that the unlikely world where Beck is scum always means this slot is scum for that w/w Lissa/Beck comment that never got followed up (and also because I'm stupid and think Beck thinking Paranoia/Alice was one team raises the equity of those three being the exact scumteam).
  39. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed What replies do you want?

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4244)
    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#4242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4240)
    @mendel are you certain the bunnelby slot is town here?
    Yes.

    More at P#4230 and in my big wall P#3769 (open in new tab should work on these links? middle click in most browsers)

    Moreover, I don't think the D2 scumteam were 3 LHF. You played it, everyone was looking at these LHF including GCK; don't you think we would have found a correct lynch if town was controlling the discussion? Find the masterminds, lynch the henchmen later. Look where the clues are (where scum influences the thread), not where they aren't (the players who have no traction on public opinion).
    Yeah I agree, I think it is very clear atp that the full scumteam isn't 3 lhf, but there is also the problem of re-evaluating the whole town core to try find a deep wolf if said deep wolf exists. This is why I like to slowroll my reads tbh, because it is easy to clear 7 people day 1 but even if you are like 80 percent accurate you have $#@!ed yourself because there's one wolf in the towncore who can just carry the game.

    So yeah, I am trying to get out my townreads and clear people now that I have been in thread a while, and I am going to be honest usually my townreads are pretty good, a lot better than my scumreads historically anyways.

    Rn I am thinking smartbomb/wyatt/gck/mikey/mendel/rad slots are all town
    Penguin has super good tone, but they owe me some replies, I think?
    I feel their posts suffer on content.

    I don't know how you townread D2 smartbomb on tone, I am pretty sure you didnt actually post about it on D2 (but I missed 400 posts).
    What replies do you want?
  40. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Smart is telling me this is more in Limestone's...

    Smart is telling me this is more in Limestone's scum meta and he's not genuinely solving so let's go deeper into the tunnel.
    He's also reading Creature v and it seems like eevee is maybe no longer dissenting from that one but it's kinda unclear what he's saying?
  41. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed We all read Maxwell as pretty firmly town, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4137)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#3354)
    team has complicated thoughts on GCK

    team also kinda strongly (though we never used the word) villagereads Maxwell based off knowing them

    I’ll let NinjaPenguin handle that tomorrow if need be I don’t wanna go through it
    @NinjaPenguin my team would like to hear more about why Maxwell should be considered clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#4080)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4036)
    We've basically come to a consensus TR on the Maxwell slot that we're not quite as 100% sure on as the others not named at not Limstone but we're p confident about.
    Can you rewrite this please.
    We all read Maxwell as pretty firmly town, just not quite as confident as FTF/Roro/Wyatt (they are the players not mentioned in that post besides Limestone, our consensus scumread).
    I wouldn't use the word clear but we're townreading him because it feels like he's in his town meta of being naive and confused. Stuff like pinging Contrainer in thread for reads and confusing who is on his team fits that mold of him being uniformed and puts him in the town side of all our reads. Also that slot voted Lissa which helps.
  42. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Yeah that would be quite helpful if you could do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#4048)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4039)
    Duskfall slot is one that I want to be town but I don't have any actual reason to back it up so I'm lazy and slotted it into neutral. A couple of questions for @Duskfall:
    If you had to dayvig one player right now, who would it be and why?
    Where does Nuxl stand compared to your reads last you checked?
    Do you understand Nuxl's comments about a possible Mikey/Bunnel w/w? I think he was saying it unlikely but I don't really understand his reasoning so it'd be nice if you could say it to me in simpler terms.
    If I had to dayvig someone it would probably be the ps slot because I am familiar with majority of their players on a personal level and I have absolutely no faith in any of them posting a respectable amount of content this game, they will probably remain null indefinitely and I would just be saving the even vig a shot down the line, I think it's better to shoot a slot like that than lynch because it's essentially a policy lynch that gains us no info from wagonomics.

    I can't ask nuxl anything rn because he is currently camping with hal, so I'm a solo slot this weekend. That's why I had to play again myself two days in a row, I can't speak for him properly, but I can try to see where he was coming from if thats good enough?
    Yeah that would be quite helpful if you could do that much any explanation helps haha. Also does your slot have any reads regardless of how stretchy it is on those PS players that your meta on them would lead you to guess?
  43. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Bunnelby/GCK is the slot where TWTBAW comes into...

    Bunnelby/GCK is the slot where TWTBAW comes into play and I hate those reads but I still want them to be town regardless of how stupid it is and I know my team is kinda annoyed at me for it. Every time I've looked at the player I've seen something different and this time it's P#192 which feels like a weird variant of "caught in the wrong way" but then I look back at P#188 and it feels like it's from so pure of a perspective and I go back to being clueless and GCK's progression is such a mess but then I feel like wolves would have some idea of where their fake reads are and would trying to look not sus and not explicitly say stuff like that they did something so not look scummy so basically this is just a WIFOM pile that I want in my soul to be town despite my team's thoughts. This is probably the slot I want to monitor most today to see if I can get anything definitive feeling from it.
  44. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed 12 poster is the slot where both people posted 6...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt (#4038)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4036)
    Okay with that out of the way, it's time to start trying to deal with the slots we can't agree on. Those currently stand at the Beck, Chingles, knights, the 12 poster, Duskfall, and GCK. We've basically come to a consensus TR on the Maxwell slot that we're not quite as 100% sure on as the others not named at not Limstone but we're p confident about. I'm probably gonna ISO them in order from least to most posts bc I'm lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#4037)
    12 poster slot is probably town for that red check reaction and pushing against thread consensus and also because I love dumb reads and scum doesn't usually tag the player they just killed. Ici had them at above rand scum and I tried to find why but he didn't explain it so I'm gonna chalk that up to his meta of spammers being town and say lolIci until he gets online and tells me why.
    Who are you referring to when you say "12 poster"?
    12 poster is the slot where both people posted 6 times D1/2.
  45. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Duskfall slot is one that I want to be town but I...

    Duskfall slot is one that I want to be town but I don't have any actual reason to back it up so I'm lazy and slotted it into neutral. A couple of questions for @Duskfall:
    If you had to dayvig one player right now, who would it be and why?
    Where does Nuxl stand compared to your reads last you checked?
    Do you understand Nuxl's comments about a possible Mikey/Bunnel w/w? I think he was saying it unlikely but I don't really understand his reasoning so it'd be nice if you could say it to me in simpler terms.
  46. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed 12 poster slot is probably town for that red...

    12 poster slot is probably town for that red check reaction and pushing against thread consensus and also because I love dumb reads and scum doesn't usually tag the player they just killed. Ici had them at above rand scum and I tried to find why but he didn't explain it so I'm gonna chalk that up to his meta of spammers being town and say lolIci until he gets online and tells me why.
  47. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Okay with that out of the way, it's time to start...

    Okay with that out of the way, it's time to start trying to deal with the slots we can't agree on. Those currently stand at the Beck, Chingles, knights, the 12 poster, Duskfall, and GCK. We've basically come to a consensus TR on the Maxwell slot that we're not quite as 100% sure on as the others not named at not Limstone but we're p confident about. I'm probably gonna ISO them in order from least to most posts bc I'm lazy.
  48. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying....

    Quote Originally Posted by mendel (#3912)
    what singular agenda is she pushing, except "let's see whom we can mislynch today, and meanwhile keep aiming at the player who started their day with an attack P#1838 P#2007 P#2021 P#2040 on me?"
    [B]
    I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying. Look at the her posts from the perspective of a player with heads in disagreement of Chemist scum vs 112 scum and another head in the "Beck is scum" world. Do they make any sense?
    The town agendas are a) to resolve and consider your multiple voices by questioning and looking into reads from five different perspectives all pushing their own agendas because they think they will get scum lynched and b) lynching the scum that's agreed on through part a. But Alice isn't posting at all like someone with five competing voices pushing their reads, especially not one with Beck as scum (her progression goes from "Beck is eww" to Beck is in towncore) or one with some voices saying Chemist and others saying 112 (it didn't feel like she cared which one died, which seemed more like the average of the worlds she claimed her team had rather than trying to resolve them). Her posts come from the singular Alice pushing the singular Alice agenda rather than a player on a team with competing thoughts they try to resolve.
    Also, the question wasn't "do this for me" it was "do you see this too" I've already said I think this is the case.
  49. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed Oh lmao I'm illiterate town/scum respectively....

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin (#3906)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#3905)
    Wait, penguin, your slot thinks post #188 is scummy? That reads town to me because he's clearly referencing color wheel team not mafia team? I have to assume anyone that's in this game is competent enough to "appear town" when mafia, but is that the angle here, that they were so blatant about not considering the coaching comment to mean mafia teammates that it was forced?
    No I think 188 is townie since it comes from a pure perspective that they are only in a chat with their team and not being coached by other wolves.
    Oh lmao I'm illiterate town/scum respectively. 188 is really townie, progression on the red peek is scummy.
  50. Replies
    6,044
    Views
    51,982

    Completed No I think 188 is townie since it comes from a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Archamedes (#3905)
    Wait, penguin, your slot thinks post #188 is scummy? That reads town to me because he's clearly referencing color wheel team not mafia team? I have to assume anyone that's in this game is competent enough to "appear town" when mafia, but is that the angle here, that they were so blatant about not considering the coaching comment to mean mafia teammates that it was forced?
    No I think 188 is townie since it comes from a pure perspective that they are only in a chat with their team and not being coached by other wolves.
Results 1 to 50 of 716
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Underdog

The Underdog starts the game with no alignment and no win condition. When a team is about to lose, the Underdog will join the losing side. Specifically, if the last mafia player is lynched, the Underdog will convert into mafia, and if the mafia have reached numbers to end the game, the Underdog will convert into town. If the Underdog dies before converting into mafia or town, they will lose.