Search:

Type: Posts; User: Secondhand Revenant

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.40 seconds.

  1. Replies
    14
    Views
    448

    Rejected There's no reason to sugar coat it, really. Naana...

    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#2)
    Do you have an example?
    Almost first 3 full pages are good. #87 in particular is exemplary that fills my heart with warmth with how well something so extreme was handled.
    #146 is where it first gets questionable for me.
    But from there on out, putting labels next to people's names seem to have become the norm: #148, #157, #180, #185, #195, #200,
    Now, they might be correct, idk, but such labels weren't needed before? In my mind, they bring nothing but negativity.

    If labels are necessary, I want to implore to at least consider not using malign sounding adjectives such as "blatant" or "open", and to replace the seemingly now common label "bigotry" with the specific type of it in question.
    There's no reason to sugar coat it, really. Naana was a bigot, white supremacists are by nature. They just explained it in more detail, that's it, the accusation is no different really. Many of the first 3 pages are game integrity issues or the like, so naturally you won't see that specific problem pointed out. Other 'code of conduct' violations are unclear if they're the same type. For all you know you're mainly comparing apples to oranges.

    But regardless, I think this is much better than just calling things 'code of conduct' violations anyways, it helps the community know what the issue was and that such things are frowned upon. It's a helpful boost to morale, imo, to know that sexism, racism, transphobia, and bigotry in general are handled seriously and shut down. They don't simply bring negativity, they say that the mod team will take a stance against these people and their very negative bigoted behaviors. Perhaps you don't particularly care, but others do.

    The adjectives may simply be correct when people display such things blatantly or openly. Why on earth would you coddle people displaying such behaviors? They don't need coddling they need a wake up call that people see what they're doing and will not accept it. I can assume the more general label is used when multiple types are involved.
  2. Sticky: Completed It died too early! T_T

    Quote Originally Posted by ejjinami (#9698)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9696)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejjinami (#9685)
    If anyone has any thoughts about why it went that way; like, saw what signs there were that town just simply tunneled levi and the wagon was clean- please say so…

    frankly speaking, even if I try to analyze it now, I don’t know how to come to a different conclusion :/
    I’d be very grateful for some tips here
    I mean can only speak for my personal reasons from memory now but didn't tunnel levi, just hated all the viable wagons everyone else wanted and had to pick one O hated least. And I think it was true for others as well just from what they said at eod
    I remember town-reading you for wanting to wagon TSF with me XD
    that was a viable wagon

    tbh fair tho
    It died too early! T_T
  3. Sticky: Completed Meh, is fine. You can be wrong in the game we...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejjinami (#9694)
    and sorry @Ampharos @Secondhand Revenant for scum-reading you so much later on… It probably wasn’t fair
    Meh, is fine. You can be wrong in the game we sure were
  4. Sticky: Completed I mean can only speak for my personal reasons...

    Quote Originally Posted by ejjinami (#9685)
    If anyone has any thoughts about why it went that way; like, saw what signs there were that town just simply tunneled levi and the wagon was clean- please say so…

    frankly speaking, even if I try to analyze it now, I don’t know how to come to a different conclusion :/
    I’d be very grateful for some tips here
    I mean can only speak for my personal reasons from memory now but didn't tunnel levi, just hated all the viable wagons everyone else wanted and had to pick one O hated least. And I think it was true for others as well just from what they said at eod
  5. Sticky: Completed Was good to play with you, c4. Was nice having...

    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#9669)
    Need a break from negativity.

    @Ampharos, @ejjinami, @Justplayingitcool and @Secondhand Revenant, it was a joy to town with you in particular and I'd do it again. @SuperJack, we barely interacted, but from what little I saw of you from spec chat, it looks like your positivity was infectious as always.
    Was good to play with you, c4. Was nice having you around early on, one of the people who I had looked to early for thoughts
  6. Sticky: Completed @holyflarw you're a $%#!

    @holyflarw you're a $%#!
  7. Sticky: Completed The problem with spiting Amy is I made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9575)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9574)
    Well, holy is a wolf.

    As I've been banging on before wrt your/TSF's vote switches, I thought it was towny in the moment assuming holy was a villager. Which is why I was focused more on ejji and SuperJack the last few days. As Holy is a confirmed wolf from my PoV, the vote switch that I was townreading you and TSF off no longer applies, and that vote switch was the only thing I was really townreading you for.

    Looking at Amy's EoD, she kept their vote on Jack like I did. If she was a wolf, she couldn't really do anything to save her partners. She didn't even take up Ejji's offer to cfd you, but stuck to her guns and carried on voting where she was. If Amy is a wolf, she did $%#! all to save her partners, but it's also plausible there was nothing she really could have done to save them. So, if I was in Amy's shoes, it would make sense she'll try to maximise a really $%#! situation into something salvegable. So I do think it makes sense she would have switched to pilica, to gain further cred due to her wolf read.

    If I assume you're town, then that leaves me with only TSF. I think TSF has been villagery, especially today and I think his excitement of my vote didn't come across as one like I just voted their partner. I have also been townreading them from day 2 which got stronger as the game goes on. I don't think TSF is a wolf.

    So that just kinda leaves me with you
    Meh, if that's all you've got then it's on you if this is wrong

    ##Vote Justplayingitcool
    This was the correct vote dw
    Thank god LOL
    The problem with spiting Amy is I made unnecessary suspense for myself
  8. Sticky: Completed Thank god LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9575)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9571)
    Heavy lean, but seems dumb not to at least ask and see. Wanted to know what your future world is here and why fully laid out. You have not laid that out fully
    Well, holy is a wolf.

    As I've been banging on before wrt your/TSF's vote switches, I thought it was towny in the moment assuming holy was a villager. Which is why I was focused more on ejji and SuperJack the last few days. As Holy is a confirmed wolf from my PoV, the vote switch that I was townreading you and TSF off no longer applies, and that vote switch was the only thing I was really townreading you for.

    Looking at Amy's EoD, she kept their vote on Jack like I did. If she was a wolf, she couldn't really do anything to save her partners. She didn't even take up Ejji's offer to cfd you, but stuck to her guns and carried on voting where she was. If Amy is a wolf, she did $%#! all to save her partners, but it's also plausible there was nothing she really could have done to save them. So, if I was in Amy's shoes, it would make sense she'll try to maximise a really $%#! situation into something salvegable. So I do think it makes sense she would have switched to pilica, to gain further cred due to her wolf read.

    If I assume you're town, then that leaves me with only TSF. I think TSF has been villagery, especially today and I think his excitement of my vote didn't come across as one like I just voted their partner. I have also been townreading them from day 2 which got stronger as the game goes on. I don't think TSF is a wolf.

    So that just kinda leaves me with you
    Meh, if that's all you've got then it's on you if this is wrong

    ##Vote Justplayingitcool
    This was the correct vote dw
    Thank god LOL
  9. Sticky: Completed I wanted worlds where hf fits with someone not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9578)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9577)
    pls end the game if SR is town and just misvoted me
    You gave 0 consideration to that idea when I just asked you about worlds
    I... literally gave consideration when I was talking about TSF/Amy
    I wanted worlds where hf fits with someone not me. I don't see them. You gave me no reason to see them
  10. Sticky: Completed You gave 0 consideration to that idea when I just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9577)
    pls end the game if SR is town and just misvoted me
    You gave 0 consideration to that idea when I just asked you about worlds
  11. Sticky: Completed Meh, if that's all you've got then it's on you if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9574)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9571)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9536)
    I mean, given my exact trajectory in the thread I would think me voting Holy should be raising entirely different alarm bells than maybe SR is town

    Latter q still stands


    Also to save posts @Justplayingitcool probably going to vote you unless you can lay out something very compelling for partner world for hf and how it fits together and explain eod3 and such. Like why does Amy not vote one of her partners or, if you're going a crazy route, why does tsf bus pilica over hf? Keeping in mind vanity switch still left it at 4 holy 3 pilica
    Feel like you’ve made up your mind regardless of what i say tbh

    I think amy’s thought process was similar to mine regarding eod3, so i do think amy would have tried to nab credit in a pilica/holy yeet

    Not what you wanted to hear but i think i have laid everything out wrt my thought process hell and back
    Heavy lean, but seems dumb not to at least ask and see. Wanted to know what your future world is here and why fully laid out. You have not laid that out fully
    Well, holy is a wolf.

    As I've been banging on before wrt your/TSF's vote switches, I thought it was towny in the moment assuming holy was a villager. Which is why I was focused more on ejji and SuperJack the last few days. As Holy is a confirmed wolf from my PoV, the vote switch that I was townreading you and TSF off no longer applies, and that vote switch was the only thing I was really townreading you for.

    Looking at Amy's EoD, she kept their vote on Jack like I did. If she was a wolf, she couldn't really do anything to save her partners. She didn't even take up Ejji's offer to cfd you, but stuck to her guns and carried on voting where she was. If Amy is a wolf, she did $%#! all to save her partners, but it's also plausible there was nothing she really could have done to save them. So, if I was in Amy's shoes, it would make sense she'll try to maximise a really $%#! situation into something salvegable. So I do think it makes sense she would have switched to pilica, to gain further cred due to her wolf read.

    If I assume you're town, then that leaves me with only TSF. I think TSF has been villagery, especially today and I think his excitement of my vote didn't come across as one like I just voted their partner. I have also been townreading them from day 2 which got stronger as the game goes on. I don't think TSF is a wolf.

    So that just kinda leaves me with you
    Meh, if that's all you've got then it's on you if this is wrong

    ##Vote Justplayingitcool
  12. Sticky: Completed My only concern here is that Holy is taking my...

    My only concern here is that Holy is taking my side wrt Amy to pocket me here, if you're gonna just leave it at that tho then there's not much to say
  13. Sticky: Completed Heavy lean, but seems dumb not to at least ask...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9568)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9536)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9532)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9529)
    I mean in a world I vote holy then don't you just think I'm with jpic even more?

    Why would it bolster it? You've been pushing me, I don't see a world in which you ought to be surprised I made that read
    On the contrary, in what world do you think either of myself/TSF are more likely to vote Holy than JPIC here?

    In the event that you voted Holy, I'd be having second thoughts about the solve because that vote seems SO blatantly aligned with JPIC that it seems like an extremely difficult position for an SR/JPIC team to actually win from.

    To put it succinctly, I think any team with JPIC plays for F3 here.
    I mean, given my exact trajectory in the thread I would think me voting Holy should be raising entirely different alarm bells than maybe SR is town

    Latter q still stands


    Also to save posts @Justplayingitcool probably going to vote you unless you can lay out something very compelling for partner world for hf and how it fits together and explain eod3 and such. Like why does Amy not vote one of her partners or, if you're going a crazy route, why does tsf bus pilica over hf? Keeping in mind vanity switch still left it at 4 holy 3 pilica
    Feel like you’ve made up your mind regardless of what i say tbh

    I think amy’s thought process was similar to mine regarding eod3, so i do think amy would have tried to nab credit in a pilica/holy yeet

    Not what you wanted to hear but i think i have laid everything out wrt my thought process hell and back
    Heavy lean, but seems dumb not to at least ask and see. Wanted to know what your future world is here and why fully laid out. You have not laid that out fully
  14. Sticky: Completed And I think this explains why you didn't end up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9562)
    I saw the swaps to Pilica. They came too late for me to put any real thought into it. All I could really think to do at that point was stare at the timer and hope.
    And I think this explains why you didn't end up on her, you thought town was gonna kill hf up until then and there's distancing and then there's bussing to the point you have to be the one to push it over the town self-destruct wagon.

    Oh and for anyone else, when I vote will be... well either after jpic actually replies to my request or if tsf wants to tell me that everything seems good so far
  15. Sticky: Completed I'm going to waste a post to spite you and tell...

    I'm going to waste a post to spite you and tell you that I'm not going to vote until you sleep
  16. Sticky: Completed Read through it I'm biased but think the Amy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9548)
    Also read through p#9487 if you have the time, even though it's not exactly at EoD but it's the lead up that's important.
    Read through it

    I'm biased but think the Amy backing off just looks worse. Would otherwise be worth pause

    And I kind of hate saying this, but probably should, I ISO'd jpic around that stuff because I was a bit confused about the 500 post leap and if someone who's not a wolf thinks I'm with jpic idt I attack a weak read on me in that way as w/w around that area of posting with him, please ISO it

    Anyways figure jpic stuff is the main meat of what you want looked at and yeah, it doesn't look very good for him
  17. Sticky: Completed I think town you would probably first check if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9542)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9540)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9538)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9537)
    It feels disingenous because you outed it before SR had even done anything or made his intentions properly clear.
    I mean she did it in response to me saying it about her first

    The weird thing to me is if I voted you it would be so out of left field given the views I have been expressing today I'm not sure why it would make her reconsider really. On the can this be a winning move axis maybe, but on the paying any attention to where my head is at axis not at all
    Sure, but I find it disingenous because:

    A) Uno reverse card

    B) What you've said above. I don't think there's a believable world where you just about turn on your read on me to the point where it would make Amy re-evaluate because afaik the majority of Amy's qualms are entirely not to do with your read on me or jpic.
    If you were sitting on what you felt had a pretty good chance of being the solve, and you were in the midst of formulating a theory on what their endgame plan was, and then one of the people involved in that solve turned around and accused you of attempting to execute that exact plan, would you not say as much?
    I think town you would probably first check if there's a reason I might feel that and I don't think you're so unaware that you'd not see it
  18. Sticky: Completed I mean she did it in response to me saying it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9537)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9534)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9532)
    On the contrary, in what world do you think either of myself/TSF are more likely to vote Holy than JPIC here?

    In the event that you voted Holy, I'd be having second thoughts about the solve because that vote seems SO blatantly aligned with JPIC that it seems like an extremely difficult position for an SR/JPIC team to actually win from.

    To put it succinctly, I think any team with JPIC plays for F3 here.
    This feels extremely disingenous to the point where I don't believe that you believe it.
    no? i'm dead serious

    if SR is JPIC's partner i seriously don't think voting you wins him the game, and i think he would realize that
    It feels disingenous because you outed it before SR had even done anything or made his intentions properly clear.
    I mean she did it in response to me saying it about her first

    The weird thing to me is if I voted you it would be so out of left field given the views I have been expressing today I'm not sure why it would make her reconsider really. On the can this be a winning move axis maybe, but on the paying any attention to where my head is at axis not at all
  19. Sticky: Completed I mean, given my exact trajectory in the thread I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9532)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9529)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9525)
    Why wouldn't you say it? Does it matter if it messes with my vote in some way when you're talking with this much confidence?
    I wasn't so confident that I was going to out it before you proved me right - if you voted Holy, I'd probably have to reassess to an extent.

    The only reason I've outed it now is because you flipping the read onto me bolstered my confidence in that being the world.
    I mean in a world I vote holy then don't you just think I'm with jpic even more?

    Why would it bolster it? You've been pushing me, I don't see a world in which you ought to be surprised I made that read
    On the contrary, in what world do you think either of myself/TSF are more likely to vote Holy than JPIC here?

    In the event that you voted Holy, I'd be having second thoughts about the solve because that vote seems SO blatantly aligned with JPIC that it seems like an extremely difficult position for an SR/JPIC team to actually win from.

    To put it succinctly, I think any team with JPIC plays for F3 here.
    I mean, given my exact trajectory in the thread I would think me voting Holy should be raising entirely different alarm bells than maybe SR is town

    Latter q still stands


    Also to save posts @Justplayingitcool probably going to vote you unless you can lay out something very compelling for partner world for hf and how it fits together and explain eod3 and such. Like why does Amy not vote one of her partners or, if you're going a crazy route, why does tsf bus pilica over hf? Keeping in mind vanity switch still left it at 4 holy 3 pilica
  20. Sticky: Completed LOL I feel like that's sarcastic at what I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9527)
    Solving me/jpic is probably the second most important thing that needs to happen today over amy/sr imo.

    I need something compelling but I don't know exactly what I'm gonna get that I haven't already.
    LOL

    I feel like that's sarcastic at what I'm doing RIP

    But really, I don"t think you make sense in any worlds with any remaining possible partners and jpic isn't really answering me in a way I find satisfying about how he's thinking on the last world
  21. Sticky: Completed I mean in a world I vote holy then don't you just...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9523)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9519)
    I mean the most obvious is that you/holy is a bit of a crazy world (and also somewhat for same reasons as amy/holy for parking on sj as you say) and I do not see tsf at all, while I'm not seeing strong reasons against you/amy and I've had way more doubts on her and her handling of me today

    I'm also gonna say I feel like she's setting up for you to flip red and have to get me killed tomorrow
    I in fact have felt that you were intending to do the same, though I wasn't going to voice it until after your vote in case you surprised me and voted Holy.

    so uhhh. good job us, i guess? me for the read and you for the preemption?

    what a weird $%#!in' gamestate
    Why wouldn't you say it? Does it matter if it messes with my vote in some way when you're talking with this much confidence?
    I wasn't so confident that I was going to out it before you proved me right - if you voted Holy, I'd probably have to reassess to an extent.

    The only reason I've outed it now is because you flipping the read onto me bolstered my confidence in that being the world.
    I mean in a world I vote holy then don't you just think I'm with jpic even more?

    Why would it bolster it? You've been pushing me, I don't see a world in which you ought to be surprised I made that read
  22. Sticky: Completed Why wouldn't you say it? Does it matter if it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9523)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9519)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9511)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9509)
    Amy? That would be the first person I consider
    Can you go in more detail?
    I mean the most obvious is that you/holy is a bit of a crazy world (and also somewhat for same reasons as amy/holy for parking on sj as you say) and I do not see tsf at all, while I'm not seeing strong reasons against you/amy and I've had way more doubts on her and her handling of me today

    I'm also gonna say I feel like she's setting up for you to flip red and have to get me killed tomorrow
    I in fact have felt that you were intending to do the same, though I wasn't going to voice it until after your vote in case you surprised me and voted Holy.

    so uhhh. good job us, i guess? me for the read and you for the preemption?

    what a weird $%#!in' gamestate
    Why wouldn't you say it? Does it matter if it messes with my vote in some way when you're talking with this much confidence?
  23. Sticky: Completed Vanity swapped making it 4 holy 3 pilica, just...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9518)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9512)
    If i am a wolf with amy, we decided to park on superjack instead of trying to yeet holy in order to save pilica
    First thought that comes to mind is you thought holy world get yeeted while having clean hands then me and tsf swapped it on you
    this doesn't quite line up because vanity would've swapped it before either of us
    debating whether or not this is worth a post but $%#! it

    gonna try to sleep now though, I think
    glgl gonna try to be here in like 6 more hours

    if you were serious about pulling an all-nighter SR, you're made of something that I am not; I absolutely cannot function like that
    Vanity swapped making it 4 holy 3 pilica, just checked

    Also I won't have the posts to post all night I've realized. Might stay up anyways, am night owl and this $%#! makes me anxious
  24. Sticky: Completed I mean the most obvious is that you/holy is a bit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9511)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9509)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9506)
    If you think i am a wolf, who is my partner?
    Amy? That would be the first person I consider
    Can you go in more detail?
    I mean the most obvious is that you/holy is a bit of a crazy world (and also somewhat for same reasons as amy/holy for parking on sj as you say) and I do not see tsf at all, while I'm not seeing strong reasons against you/amy and I've had way more doubts on her and her handling of me today

    I'm also gonna say I feel like she's setting up for you to flip red and have to get me killed tomorrow
  25. Sticky: Completed First thought that comes to mind is you thought...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9512)
    If i am a wolf with amy, we decided to park on superjack instead of trying to yeet holy in order to save pilica
    First thought that comes to mind is you thought holy world get yeeted while having clean hands then me and tsf swapped it on you
  26. Sticky: Completed Amy? That would be the first person I consider

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9506)
    If you think i am a wolf, who is my partner?
    Amy? That would be the first person I consider
  27. Sticky: Completed You know that's entirely fair but I'll say it's...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9504)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9496)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9491)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9489)
    And that would have spewed pilica as probably clear
    1) No, it wouldn't. I can almost guarantee people still go after Pilica the next day because the reasons to scum read her still exist.

    2) Probably why you made the mistake of voting me, but if you knew how I play as mafia I don't think you'd ever use this reasoning
    Yeah I don't think it was a world where pilica is cleared off holy wagon especially when the heaviest pusher I remember is vanity
    I'll burn a post for this
    people cared more about vanity's push on pilica, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing
    necro entered d3 voting for pilica and I don't think he ever moved
    he's not a "rally behind me" bucket member, but I worry people will not consider this in the postgame, when I think that they should
    not to take anything from vanity, but to give something to necro
    You know that's entirely fair but I'll say it's vanity who convinced me more than necro so it sticks in my mind, but that's true that he was right on her early and kinda adds to the point anyways that people aren't gonna say Pilica is clear cuz she was a counter to a wolf wagon, people say that because they suspect the other wagon was wolf pushed but was kinda clearly pushed by our PRs
  28. Sticky: Completed Yeah I don't think it was a world where pilica is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9491)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9489)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9484)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9479)
    And you got townread to hell and back because of it. The self vote is not towny in lylo
    Lol, to anyone else that wants to re-read EoD 3, check the time vote switches happened and realise it's literally on the deadline that people switched off me so it was clear I was just content killing myself.

    No offence to Pilica, but I don't think I ever sacrifice myself in the hopes that she could end game.
    And that would have spewed pilica as probably clear
    1) No, it wouldn't. I can almost guarantee people still go after Pilica the next day because the reasons to scum read her still exist.

    2) Probably why you made the mistake of voting me, but if you knew how I play as mafia I don't think you'd ever use this reasoning
    Yeah I don't think it was a world where pilica is cleared off holy wagon especially when the heaviest pusher I remember is vanity
  29. Sticky: Completed I mean fmpov obv I know I'm not. But I'm not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9482)
    In a hf/Amy world, what leads Amy to not being on either wagon at the end, jpic?
    That’s what makes me pause in calling amy a wolf

    Amy certainly would have tried to gain credit, especially by switching to pilica but instead they stayed where they were

    If she was a wolf she would have hoped people would swing to superjack instead. idk maybe amy simply didn’t care who went over between holy or pilica which might be a villagery thing. It’s kinda weird how when i talk to you it leads me to remember amy’s villagery moments, especially when i have you or amy as the second
    I mean fmpov obv I know I'm not. But I'm not seeing it as easy to imagine hf/tsf or hf/amy as more likely than a world with you in it

    Does it seem at all like she had grounds to be seeing an sj swing?
  30. Sticky: Completed Where I'm at looking at this rn is, hf partners...

    Where I'm at looking at this rn is, hf partners seem hard to find rn
  31. Sticky: Completed There's like hf/tsf too ig but that would take a...

    There's like hf/tsf too ig but that would take a larger sell to me
  32. Sticky: Completed In a hf/Amy world, what leads Amy to not being on...

    In a hf/Amy world, what leads Amy to not being on either wagon at the end, jpic?
  33. Sticky: Completed Oh yah, I know the idea for not me/you there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9466)
    ##Vote Justplayingitcool

    I'll start churning out posts but I don't think anyone with a straight face can read EoD and come up with "HF is mafia with Pilica and one of the people who switched off him".

    I dangled this read to Jpic specifically even and he wouldn't acknowledge it iirc.
    Wdym one of the people who switched off him? Did Amy switch off you, I forget, just remember people saying she didn't end on Pilica
    Sorry, potentially with one of the people that switched off me OR the person who just sat there doing nothing. In the one instance, that heavily undermines Amy by saying she wouldn't just hammer either partner to get credit. What benefit does that have for Amy?

    On the other hand, switching off me leaves you with a burnt out partner that self-voted and for some reason would be playing entirely anti win-con (even I'm not that much of a $%#!).
    Oh yah, I know the idea for not me/you there where I ought to kill you over pilica as w/w

    Was mainly the Amy thing I was missing, but yeah her not on one of you as all wolves when one wolf has to go over for sure is bizarre. Need to double check how long sj was viable for etc but yeah on the face of it, I can believe she flopped wrt pilica distanced, didn't realize it was pilica who would die and such, but def unreasonable with both of you on chopping block
  34. Sticky: Completed Now I feel like I need to go reread eod3 lmao

    Now I feel like I need to go reread eod3 lmao
  35. Sticky: Completed On reflection, if both are wolves she should end...

    On reflection, if both are wolves she should end on one of them not on neither
  36. Sticky: Completed Wdym one of the people who switched off him? Did...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#9466)
    ##Vote Justplayingitcool

    I'll start churning out posts but I don't think anyone with a straight face can read EoD and come up with "HF is mafia with Pilica and one of the people who switched off him".

    I dangled this read to Jpic specifically even and he wouldn't acknowledge it iirc.
    Wdym one of the people who switched off him? Did Amy switch off you, I forget, just remember people saying she didn't end on Pilica
  37. Sticky: Completed That all sounds like you should conclude that I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9459)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9447)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9445)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9443)
    I meant why is Amy closer to the chopping block than me for you cuz I really feel like you were considering me for voting earlier in the day and now just because Amy is viable thats enough that I'm not in the second lowest spot anymore is my thing
    I was briefly thinking about voting for you but that was only a fleeting moment

    I was always going to end up voting holyflare. That was where i was going to go when i made my post last night confirming i made up my mind
    Okay yes thats fine its more about me/Amy ordering

    And yeah you said gth then I asked for more because I want a more complete worldview from you now that your perspective is Holy is outed wolf to you
    Not really sure what else to add

    As holy is an outed wolf, the pilica and holy wagons are even more interesting to me because it meant we had w/w wagons building. It means the reasons for thinking your switch was towny doesn’t really apply or holds water anymore, same with tsf - but as i said i think he was villagery. We also had a superjack wagon which was mainly built for reactions, and i’ll be surprised if scum didn’t try to pivot onto that to keep holy and pilica alive

    Also on your vote switch, if you’re a wolf you decided to switch because it would have given you decent amount of credit for it, and i think this would have been planned if so. The question i ask is why keep holy alive, he seemed pretty burnt out but maybe as i type this all out this was a plan to spew both of you clear to maximise from a pretty $%#!ty eod3 for the wolves

    Also surprised the wolves didn’t take up on ejji’s offer to cfd you for the last 5 mins. I guess they either felt they were better off killing jack or you’re a wolf

    Amy cased pilica and called them out for their wolfiness before everyone else iirc. Would a partner!amy do that? Initially i felt so, but I don’t think this holds up to water. I know i was talking about amy/holy pairings but i do remember another reason for thinking amy was a villager and that was i was trying to bait reactions by playing the victim and i sorta thought their reaction was townish in the moment

    @Ampharos - what was your thought process EoD3? I know you said you would have switched to pilica to gain cred, so i ask why didn’t you?
    That all sounds like you should conclude that I'm with HF and Amy isn't LOL
  38. Sticky: Completed Yeah, either he's projecting what he thinks he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9460)
    tsf’s excitement is villagery i think
    Yeah, either he's projecting what he thinks he should as a villager very well or he's just a villager and think its the latter
  39. Sticky: Completed Maybe I'm missing something but there's some...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9455)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9452)
    i may refrain from posting until i see holyflare's reaction

    presumably he'll be up before i sleep, given The Way That I Am

    the temptation to try to call out of work tomorrow is overwhelming but i don't think i can get away with it
    if you're a wolf, adding the caps again now is a superbly nice touch of self-awareness/memory I guess
    That is an Amy thing to caps some things for emphasis like that
    yeah, but she said a thing earlier, which you're missing/forgot

    she's still winning the "forget the most things" battle though
    Maybe I'm missing something but there's some terms and stuff she like capses I think to mean a specific concept sort of thing is how I take it
  40. Sticky: Completed That is an Amy thing to caps some things for...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9452)
    i may refrain from posting until i see holyflare's reaction

    presumably he'll be up before i sleep, given The Way That I Am

    the temptation to try to call out of work tomorrow is overwhelming but i don't think i can get away with it
    if you're a wolf, adding the caps again now is a superbly nice touch of self-awareness/memory I guess
    That is an Amy thing to caps some things for emphasis like that
  41. Sticky: Completed I, on the other hand, might try to stay up all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#9452)
    i may refrain from posting until i see holyflare's reaction

    presumably he'll be up before i sleep, given The Way That I Am

    the temptation to try to call out of work tomorrow is overwhelming but i don't think i can get away with it
    I, on the other hand, might try to stay up all night because I can manage it. We'll see if I need to crash to make it longer tho
  42. Sticky: Completed I mean fair but comfort level changed over time...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9448)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#5591)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#5588)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#5583)
    Esooa out, Justin out, TSF out, Amy out. So seems about right yeah

    Actually forgetting if TSF should be quite as high and if he should be tentative 5th over amy if I wasn't pretty much stuck in poe tho that's neither here nor there cuz think I am short of a clearing flip before me
    OK.

    Assume that I am a villager, in your mind, the solve looks like ejji/hf/pilica. Do you think that's the team? From my perspective, I think it's unlikely because ejji doesn't really fit well with HF. HF has been pushing ejji for a majority of the game iirc, and I believe ejji has been pushing pilica a fair amount. There is maybe one post I can remember from ejji where she was going to sheep esooa on a pilica townread but... i need to fact check if that is accurate.

    If that is the case, and you are town, you have likely miscleared someone. Who do you think that is, and why? Going to assume you'll say TSF but humour me.
    Probably TSF because I can't see myself lowering Amy, Esooa, or SJ, yes.

    HF wrt ejji has been incredibly lowkey compared to other pushes he has. Not like intentionally so, but if you look at who he's tried to get killed in a given day it wasn't ejji. Nor do I particularly think ejji is unlikely to bus, I think she's probably a fairly weak wolf. And I see one vote from her on pilica on d1 that brought the wagon to a total of one. Why do you think this makes ejji/pilica unlikely? HF stuff maybe I'm forgetting because his louder stuff was just louder, but idg the ejji/pilica thing at all.
    ok I was fact-checking jpic but I found this from SR instead

    I know d3 was a long-$%#! time ago, it just kinda like
    adds to the thing that I said I didn't like there
    I mean fair but comfort level changed over time with people
  43. Sticky: Completed Okay yes thats fine its more about me/Amy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9445)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9443)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9438)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9435)
    What gets me here, and it might be the way you solve but eh, is that you just say it's possible for it to be Amy now and it's not clear to me how that puts her at more likely level
    I don’t think amy is/was more likely than holy. I think i put her on equal footing with yourself as the second

    What was unclear? I think i said i felt the kill was a good look for amy. But during my interactions I suddenly forgot why i had her and holy as not w/w. When holy reminded me of my reasons, I didn’t think they held up in the lylo light

    I think tsf has been the villagerest person in this game and it’s a read i’ve never really wavered on from since day 2
    I meant why is Amy closer to the chopping block than me for you cuz I really feel like you were considering me for voting earlier in the day and now just because Amy is viable thats enough that I'm not in the second lowest spot anymore is my thing
    I was briefly thinking about voting for you but that was only a fleeting moment

    I was always going to end up voting holyflare. That was where i was going to go when i made my post last night confirming i made up my mind
    Okay yes thats fine its more about me/Amy ordering

    And yeah you said gth then I asked for more because I want a more complete worldview from you now that your perspective is Holy is outed wolf to you
  44. Sticky: Completed I meant why is Amy closer to the chopping block...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9438)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9435)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9432)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9425)
    last I asked, you were at her being more townie from the esooa nightkill, I know you said you thought you missed something, but talk to me there
    I thought amy was townier because i felt she could only be partnered with esooa, and at the time i felt it was a good look for amy

    However, i came to the realisation at some point today asking myself why holy/amy didn’t exist. Originally i had it as not w/w because holy was spending a significant amount of time isoing amy.

    I felt today this is no longer as strong because of lylo reasons. I also remembered in my qualifier i spent a significant amount of time isoing my partner pawn, mainly to towncase him and try to keep him alive. If Amy is a wolf she didn’t vote either pilica or holy, but landed on superjack. As holy is a wolf, amy has no option but to keep their vote on superjack to try and save both of them

    The one sticking point is i think amy would have ended up joinung one of the wagons in order to gain some cred. Not sure how viable a superjack yeet was at day 3
    What gets me here, and it might be the way you solve but eh, is that you just say it's possible for it to be Amy now and it's not clear to me how that puts her at more likely level
    I don’t think amy is/was more likely than holy. I think i put her on equal footing with yourself as the second

    What was unclear? I think i said i felt the kill was a good look for amy. But during my interactions I suddenly forgot why i had her and holy as not w/w. When holy reminded me of my reasons, I didn’t think they held up in the lylo light

    I think tsf has been the villagerest person in this game and it’s a read i’ve never really wavered on from since day 2
    I meant why is Amy closer to the chopping block than me for you cuz I really feel like you were considering me for voting earlier in the day and now just because Amy is viable thats enough that I'm not in the second lowest spot anymore is my thing
  45. Sticky: Completed What gets me here, and it might be the way you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9432)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9425)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9416)
    I am going to say that after what tsf said that feels super unelightening overall lol

    I'm asking because atp I need to give a chance and see what exactly you're using to sort everything
    If you’re asking for gth, i lean on amy as the second
    last I asked, you were at her being more townie from the esooa nightkill, I know you said you thought you missed something, but talk to me there
    I thought amy was townier because i felt she could only be partnered with esooa, and at the time i felt it was a good look for amy

    However, i came to the realisation at some point today asking myself why holy/amy didn’t exist. Originally i had it as not w/w because holy was spending a significant amount of time isoing amy.

    I felt today this is no longer as strong because of lylo reasons. I also remembered in my qualifier i spent a significant amount of time isoing my partner pawn, mainly to towncase him and try to keep him alive. If Amy is a wolf she didn’t vote either pilica or holy, but landed on superjack. As holy is a wolf, amy has no option but to keep their vote on superjack to try and save both of them

    The one sticking point is i think amy would have ended up joinung one of the wagons in order to gain some cred. Not sure how viable a superjack yeet was at day 3
    What gets me here, and it might be the way you solve but eh, is that you just say it's possible for it to be Amy now and it's not clear to me how that puts her at more likely level
  46. Sticky: Completed Like atm am leaning on voting jpic, but feels bad...

    Like atm am leaning on voting jpic, but feels bad if I'm the one who gets it exactly wrong due to lack of diligence so I hope people don't like shut up and leave me poking at him alone until I vote or something
  47. Sticky: Completed You are gonna hate how I keep forgetting I'm...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#9427)
    this is what it was like for esooa to get townread by vanity, I think
    I'm super hyped right now

    I want to vote like I know its not what the stupid article said to do but I'm very, very, very amped right now
    You are gonna hate how I keep forgetting I'm expected to vote next
  48. Sticky: Completed Jpic attempting to pocket tsf smh Mainly...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9420)
    Well at least i can come away from this lylo without looking stupid lol
    Jpic attempting to pocket tsf smh

    Mainly joking just that's still on my mind lol
  49. Sticky: Completed I'm asking like, thought out because gth is eh rn

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9417)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9414)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9411)
    Jpic, who's your team with hf here?
    atm it’s you or amy

    I think tsf has been villagery this phase

    I don’t really like holy is trying undermine my holy/amy pairing that i was exploring
    I am going to say that after what tsf said that feels super unelightening overall lol

    I'm asking because atp I need to give a chance and see what exactly you're using to sort everything
    If you’re asking for gth, i lean on amy as the second
    I'm asking like, thought out because gth is eh rn
  50. Sticky: Completed I am going to say that after what tsf said that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#9414)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#9411)
    Jpic, who's your team with hf here?
    atm it’s you or amy

    I think tsf has been villagery this phase

    I don’t really like holy is trying undermine my holy/amy pairing that i was exploring
    I am going to say that after what tsf said that feels super unelightening overall lol

    I'm asking because atp I need to give a chance and see what exactly you're using to sort everything
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vanillaizer

The Vanillaizer may each night target a player, stripping them of any abilities that they may or may not have, effectively turning them into a vanilla role beginning the following night.