Search:

Type: Posts; User: Esooa

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.

  1. #5

    Thread: Cop/Vig 13er

    by Esooa
    Replies
    63
    Views
    1,137

    Sign-Up in

  2. Sticky: Completed SJ's character this game is "I'm so invested in...

    SJ's character this game is "I'm so invested in the game I'm hiding from my partner"
  3. Sticky: Completed I just realized something SJ wrote an entire...

    I just realized something

    SJ wrote an entire 'case' one me

    One thing I had a problem with in it is they never even considered a post I made towny, just calling things wolfy

    BUT

    Like

    SJ literally didn't even *ask* or inquire about

    a single post

    Apparently they had all that to say about my ISO, think I'm a wolf

    Literally not a single question, single thing that needs more explanation, single anything

    You're so $%#!ing obvwolf lmao
  4. Sticky: Completed attempt? or success? :heartinhand: I dunno...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8701)
    is this a pocket attempt or something
    attempt?

    or success?

    I dunno I just wasn't sure what you were going to say

    Like you've said before, this game even, your play is very similar across alignments

    Now you say, well, it's different

    Not that that's bad--but I mean, I wanted to hear what you think of your play so I have that and can consider it and such and such etc

    Also like I said reassurance. TSF called my read bad
  5. Sticky: Completed Yeah.. I mean I pretty much think this is true...

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8697)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8694)
    @Holyflare do you think I'm correct in saying your day 1 was towny because you had a lot of opportunities to push people based on things you rightfully pointed out but you overwhelmingly instead asked about it/were inquisitive instead of pushy?

    I honestly don't know why I'm asking this cause if you're a wolf you just lie but maybe it's useful
    All I care about as mafia is breaking apart town and misconstruing as much as I can to push the next miselim or just arguing with people to clog up the thread/pad my ISO.

    All I care about as town is solving the game and getting to the bottom of things that don't add up in my head/if I put myself in someone else's shoes.

    So, yes, you're correct but there's probably nuances I don't even realise tbh.
    Yeah.. I mean I pretty much think this is true and I think there's like

    very very good reasons it's true personally, because I think if you don't step in the way of people/push them around as a wolf a little bit town will eventually find each other

    So like I think the fact that you're working towards the goal of town finding each other for the most part imo instead of against that

    I mean it's probably just always town

    I guess I just wanted to reassure myself lmao

    Maybe others can weigh in
  6. Sticky: Completed Holyflare do you think I'm correct in saying your...

    @Holyflare do you think I'm correct in saying your day 1 was towny because you had a lot of opportunities to push people based on things you rightfully pointed out but you overwhelmingly instead asked about it/were inquisitive instead of pushy?

    I honestly don't know why I'm asking this cause if you're a wolf you just lie but maybe it's useful
  7. Sticky: Completed Also this post literally demonstrates like an...

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8674)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8671)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8656)
    shoutout to sr/esooa for being the special nightmare world of the wolves playing specifically to pocket me

    gonna need everyone else to buckle up if that's the world cause i ain't ever getting there
    Already stated how Esooa has pocketed you. They used the exact same method to call you town as they did pilica.

    I pulled that exact same tactic as scum in my law will game and paired up each of my partner's to a different townie and used that to spew them as town.

    And it's already proven that scum esooa uses past games as scum to make fake town reads.
    Is there a reason to think she wouldn't as town to solve by poeing?
    Because they never did. Orange, C4 and me.
    And the fact that they only did it to their hardest of townreads, one of which was scum just shows how they used it as a tactic to sheild their team mate and pocket town simultaneously
    Also this post literally demonstrates like

    an ABSURD LEVEL of not understanding at all what SR is saying

    "solve by PoE"

    You're saying I never did... with Orange, c4

    Do you want to explain that? At all?

    Like I wolf read Orange EoD, yes

    But my focus was on town reading people that day phase

    That's... exactly what solve by PoE means... that's what SR said

    And you're going

    "they never did"

    to that
  8. Sticky: Completed Yeah I get what you mean and JPIC is definitely...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8686)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8681)
    I dunno maybe I'm just like really dumb but I just find JPIC towny

    I mean, I think his reasons for scum reading Amy make sense

    I guess it's kinda bad that he's holding so strongly to the fact that like

    He's clearing SR for the Pilica vote

    I mean if he wants to town read you for it okay but I'm pretty sure my EoD contributions are equal to or greater a well timed vote, which isn't that hard to see coming as a wolf and take advantage of

    But shrug
    Meh. I don't really like the arguing over the not feeling the internal conflict if he is well aware it is a thing that happened while not around idk. Tired not sure how to put it into words what feels off about arguing it but don't like really
    Yeah I get what you mean and JPIC is definitely the least towny person here

    But I dunno. I just kinda think he's town to myself

    Lmao
  9. Sticky: Completed you're basically like Writing an english essay...

    you're basically like

    Writing an english essay where you have to stretch words out of the sentence "Esooa was wrong on a couple reads"

    Into an entire day phase

    Die lmao
  10. Sticky: Completed I am so glad you are dying today Like this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8674)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8671)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8656)
    shoutout to sr/esooa for being the special nightmare world of the wolves playing specifically to pocket me

    gonna need everyone else to buckle up if that's the world cause i ain't ever getting there
    Already stated how Esooa has pocketed you. They used the exact same method to call you town as they did pilica.

    I pulled that exact same tactic as scum in my law will game and paired up each of my partner's to a different townie and used that to spew them as town.

    And it's already proven that scum esooa uses past games as scum to make fake town reads.
    Is there a reason to think she wouldn't as town to solve by poeing?
    Because they never did. Orange, C4 and me.
    And the fact that they only did it to their hardest of townreads, one of which was scum just shows how they used it as a tactic to sheild their team mate and pocket town simultaneously
    I am so glad you are dying today

    Like this is probs rude but I am so

    sososososo

    Glad

    That I do not have to read another post of someone who thinks bull$%#! like

    "And the fact that they only did it to their hardest of townreads, one of which was scum just shows how they used it as a tactic to sheild their team mate and pocket town simultaneously"

    is a cogent point
  11. Sticky: Completed I dunno maybe I'm just like really dumb but I...

    I dunno maybe I'm just like really dumb but I just find JPIC towny

    I mean, I think his reasons for scum reading Amy make sense

    I guess it's kinda bad that he's holding so strongly to the fact that like

    He's clearing SR for the Pilica vote

    I mean if he wants to town read you for it okay but I'm pretty sure my EoD contributions are equal to or greater a well timed vote, which isn't that hard to see coming as a wolf and take advantage of

    But shrug
  12. Sticky: Completed I'm pretty sure you've yet to make literally...

    I'm pretty sure you've yet to make literally single distinction between how I use meta as a wolf or town btw, you just say bull$%#! cause u don't know what else to say

    Remember when *you* said you use terrible meta to push people as a wolf?

    haha...ha...
  13. Sticky: Completed "ShE usEd MeTA aS a WolF oNcE" You've said...

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#8671)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8656)
    shoutout to sr/esooa for being the special nightmare world of the wolves playing specifically to pocket me

    gonna need everyone else to buckle up if that's the world cause i ain't ever getting there
    Already stated how Esooa has pocketed you. They used the exact same method to call you town as they did pilica.

    I pulled that exact same tactic as scum in my law will game and paired up each of my partner's to a different townie and used that to spew them as town.

    And it's already proven that scum esooa uses past games as scum to make fake town reads.
    "ShE usEd MeTA aS a WolF oNcE"

    You've said this like 20 times bruh
  14. Sticky: Completed Bruh I've been wolf reading Justin's slot since...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8669)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#8668)
    i have come to the realization, btw, that pushing sj with intent to kill hasn't been clearing for 2 days now

    if you're a wolf with SJ after pilica goes down, your wincon becomes "win at f3"

    SJ never endgames here and i'd be stunned if a wolfteam with them on it wouldn't realize that
    this is mostly a direct response to my own prior doubts on whether sj/jpic could be w/w based on yesterday, and also a roundabout voicing of the fact that i considered whether or not esooa's push on sj today was unaligned
    Bruh I've been wolf reading Justin's slot since day 1 LMAO
  15. Sticky: Completed lmao they're doing literally the same thing to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8648)
    They compared it when I pocketed gorf in our qualifier, but the difference I felt was that it was completely different situation as I never really defended him in the thread and when I did I wasn't committed to it.
    lmao they're doing literally the same thing to me
  16. Sticky: Completed I'm not rly sure if JPIC is the last one...

    I'm not rly sure if JPIC is the last one (assuming SJ is), interested in what HF gets from the SR iso
  17. Sticky: Completed p#4676 "Jpic has felt like he's trying to flit to...

    p#4676 "Jpic has felt like he's trying to flit to whatever he can rather than thinking things through and is providing really shoddy reasoning for doing it. His reason for joining or leaving wagons seems to be that he's either getting called out and hops off it or has some arbitrary weak reason for joining them (omgus seemed to even feature in one of them?!). The vote on Amy triggered huge alarm bells."

    @Holyflare can you explain how your earlier ISO and town read of JPIC factored into your thoughts when like

    Posting this
  18. Sticky: Completed p#4676 "Jpic has felt like he's trying to flit to...

    p#4676 "Jpic has felt like he's trying to flit to whatever he can rather than thinking things through and is providing really shoddy reasoning for doing it. His reason for joining or leaving wagons seems to be that he's either getting called out and hops off it or has some arbitrary weak reason for joining them (omgus seemed to even feature in one of them?!). The vote on Amy triggered huge alarm bells."

    @Holyflare can you explain how your earlier ISO and town read of JPIC factored into your thoughts when like

    Posting this
  19. Sticky: Completed uh I don't like explaining things because they...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8601)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8600)
    HF/SJ is def not a thing
    this for the justin interaction?
    uh

    I don't like explaining things because they get called trash by some people (I'm just kidding I'm mostly tired) but I'll try

    p#3883 so

    I mean there's just these posts as... a thing
    p#3887
    p#3889

    And that's like okay

    I mean less partnery, if you wanna say it could be then fine

    p#3899 HF is "insanely sure Justin is mafia" etc

    p#3912 this is not w/w

    I just do not think ever the interaction here is built up, built upon, pushed, and then HF is like

    "I'm gonna just not vote him, give room in my ISO to neglect what we just did," and idk.. all that. That's just not how HF would distance. I'm like very sure
  20. Sticky: Completed HF/SJ is def not a thing

    HF/SJ is def not a thing
  21. Sticky: Completed meh re-reading HF's wall on Orange after and it's...

    meh re-reading HF's wall on Orange after and it's fine so nvm to the above

    HF also asked a question I think was p good about Orange, asking why Orange made an ISO reads list if he thought he had a good grasp of the thread which I don't think wolves think to ask
  22. Sticky: Completed don't really like this development

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#2990)
    him jumping on my justin paranoia/flip also kinda feels a little opportunistic, but at the same time i'd have to imagine that holyflare would be aware that justin probably wouldn't be going over anyways. this will tie into when i talk about vca, but it's potentially significant and maybe in a tmi-on-levi type of way, even if holyflare didn't intend it in that way.
    I did not. I intended to be the first to vote him as pretty much a throw away because he seemed the scummiest to me in that moment and I thought Orange looked decidedly better at EoD. I didn't really have a concrete poe at that time to even vote with any sort of good intentions so I put it on him - was on the way to vets so by the time it posted and I checked, you guys had already hopped on too. Appreciate that's not really obvious, though I did mention it at the time.

    Won't comment on the rest but you're pretty obviously taking away my agency at pointing out things I find scummy without reading what I'm writing which is pretty bad play. I'm good at finding mafia, let me do my thing and then point out why it's scummy when you read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3251)
    Also, fwiw, I think I like everybody on the orange wagon and it's probably a good direction to look into. Feels right at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3397)
    @orangeandblack5 have you made any scum reads or attempt to narrow down your poe day that you can point to?

    I'd like a couple of sentences on your top scum read please. Maybe also an explanation of everything you think you've done that's been townie this game. Doesn't have to be that extensive, just something like your thought process at every stage of the game or whatever you can remember.
    don't really like this development
  23. Sticky: Completed Holyflare do you often defend your town reads if...

    @Holyflare do you often defend your town reads if they're being suspected mid day?
  24. Sticky: Completed I wanna know what HF thinks about my thoughts...

    I wanna know what HF thinks about my thoughts about his approach
  25. Sticky: Completed Actually if you want me to add onto this the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8586)
    "p#2798 okay well I'm pretty strongly :/ at this switch in attitude from p#2786. I mean he town reads me here so that explains it but still

    Actually, I have the thought now that Pilica who is voting HF always does it for distancing, not to kill him, and if Pilica is doing that it's because she expects to die before day 3 ends like she says. I think this is always always true if Pilica is with HF. So, HF being like this towards Pilica kinda plays against the dynamics intent"

    Well I at least think this is just matter of fact towny from HF
    Actually if you want me to add onto this the angle I was talking about from HF before is that I can plausibly see him changing his wolf playstyle to be more deep-wolfy mostly because he probably understand people do/will have meta on him, so changing has it's benefits; this makes the Pilica/HF dynamic even less likely in my eyes
  26. Sticky: Completed "p#2798 okay well I'm pretty strongly :/ at this...

    "p#2798 okay well I'm pretty strongly :/ at this switch in attitude from p#2786. I mean he town reads me here so that explains it but still

    Actually, I have the thought now that Pilica who is voting HF always does it for distancing, not to kill him, and if Pilica is doing that it's because she expects to die before day 3 ends like she says. I think this is always always true if Pilica is with HF. So, HF being like this towards Pilica kinda plays against the dynamics intent"

    Well I at least think this is just matter of fact towny from HF
  27. Sticky: Completed TSF told me to

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#8581)
    Why are you even wasting time reading me lol?
    TSF told me to
  28. Sticky: Completed mmm I mean I make reads in dumb ways adfgad ...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8579)
    I have looked at this and I don't see why you had him as such a villager that you were considering dropping the iso
    I'm just not really there
    mmm

    I mean I make reads in dumb ways adfgad

    I don't know. I mean I guess I'm neglecting viewing all possible angles a wolf can take and that's probably why you disagree. I guess I should look into that more. I'm still reading day 2 atm regardless I was just getting the strong feeling he's town, shrug. It probably is dumb lol
  29. Sticky: Completed I mean, it's not like nice nice But HF...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8574)
    282 isn't him being nice?
    also I seem to recall you hating that post, or the context around it at the time
    I mean, it's not like nice nice

    But HF declines many opportunities to call people wolves

    This is an example, but not just like a singular example, a very strong one imo. Like he spends a bit of time here saying the things I'm doing are bad, explaining why, but he's kinda just like "stop it bleh" about it, he's not really, idk, aggro about it
  30. Sticky: Completed Not really imo. Like if HF is a wolf he knows who...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8574)
    you absolutely need to drop your conclusion from 1987; real life took over and I'm sure hf, if he is a powerwolf, or a wolf, or a villager, would much rather be in the thread than at the vet

    like
    whatever conclusion you have drawn based on that, its inherently an awful read and I'm like
    kind of stunned that you made a conclusion based on that idea at all
    Not really imo. Like if HF is a wolf he knows who he wants to push/what he can call wolfy most likely. The fact he left for the vet is irrelevant. It's the fact that what he was working on building up to EoD is a pet project that ends in a town read
  31. Sticky: Completed Just gonna kinda post thoughts as I go through...

    Just gonna kinda post thoughts as I go through HF's ISO



    Page 1

    HF's start is actually good I think. The way he moves from people seems more inquisitive. I get the feeling from his wolf game his intention with pushing people is to put them on the back foot, into a PoE, etc etc. Like, a PoE'd villager will struggle more to get town read than well... a villager just chilling

    HF diversifies his attention a decent amount, originally didn't like this but I don't really think his goal here is to *put someone on the backfoot* really

    Specifically liking posts like p#199 where he's opening it with "Amy, can you walk me through this post."

    As well as a lot of what he's doing being questioning a smaller section of things he doesn't like, not exactly creating quick cases on people

    p#202 "Unclear where your mind is at between" more of what I mention 2 lines above

    p#239 actually think this is true lmao, that he didn't really read his partners posts

    p#279 I almost feel like I'm conf biasing myself even though I don't think I really have biases going into this required for something like that but HF is just being, well, way way more charitable than he was as a wolf before. Yes, that's a meta read of sorts--I also think it's just a fine standard though, like I'd be town reading HF's charitability here regardless and thinking about how he pushed at things as a wolf is sort of a thing to create a balance to the idea of "charitable" in my head. Just explaining cause I'm trying to not use too much meta on HF :P
    But, I like "think you've misunderstood what I've said here." Like he perfectly well could just call this wolfy if he wanted, but he doesn't--ftr I'd say this is lightly unpartnered with TSF but I'm kinda avoiding trying to make unpartnered reads just from early interactions as I don't want to misclear anything

    p#282 more of it. Damn why is HF just being as nice as he can to everyone I'm starting to think it's intentionally thought out as a wolf asdgfsdgf but I don't see a reason for him to do that

    I need to stop talking about individual posts, gonna talk about thoughts across pages more so I think

    HF's development into disliking Levi's case on him is very natural

    HF's post about Levi comes more from his thoughts than pulling posts to say they're bad, I legitimately think that's because it's more for discussion/exploration than trying to get someone wolf read

    Page 2

    Pretty :/ about HF saying just town read Levi and see where it goes, making 1 more post, then leaving the thread for 3 hours and returning with a Levi vote

    p#1015 I think wolf!HF probably decides to make a case here rather than just talking about stuff

    p#1854 worthwhile to note. Not really partnery at all but it's just one post

    p#1939 p#1952 this is super super smooth if w/w lol

    I like a lot of HF on page 2. He does case people now, most notably to me Orange, but in the interim he's asking questions like @'ing Amy about why her vote is placed someone he finds off, talking about wagons, I feel it's very (as the hip kids say) water fally

    page 3

    p#1987 spending his time working on a town read before EoD. Definitely not the kind of impact I'd expect like, power wolf HF to desire

    day 1 over
  32. Sticky: Completed I'll post what I have soon on day 1, it's kinda...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8569)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8568)
    ...do I need to read more than HF's day 1 to call him town?

    I mean I probably do

    But I don't feel like I do
    do it for me?
    if not for me then uh
    idk c4 or something
    I'll post what I have soon on day 1, it's kinda just thoughts as I have them so messy, but I'll see what you tihnk from that
  33. Sticky: Completed ...do I need to read more than HF's day 1 to call...

    ...do I need to read more than HF's day 1 to call him town?

    I mean I probably do

    But I don't feel like I do
  34. Sticky: Completed I'm actually feeling pretty good about HF being...

    I'm actually feeling pretty good about HF being town rn

    I'm kinda slow at reading ISO's, I feel the need to think about it a lot and I'm kinda bouncing between other things, so I'm not that far in, but yeah
  35. Sticky: Completed oh, didn't fully answer I don't really die day...

    oh, didn't fully answer

    I don't really die day 1 pretty much ever just cause, I mean that's not the kind of player I am obviously

    Usually don't die at a critical time--a game that just finished earlier is a good example of this, probably

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/32383

    I was being tinfoiled by Raskol a lot, just cause he respects my wolf game a lot, but I was slanking pretty much this whole game and didn't even read the full thread

    Day 2 when I saw people were kinda suspecting me I went like "time to project town" and just threw out a ton of random pushes/takes to generate content/sound villagery etc, I dunno, it's not that long of a read so if you're interested look yourself

    I kinda had to fight back a wolf read on Raskol all game for the way they poked me but I ended up calling them town for pretty much all of it, and the wolf who actually talked about me (one of them was a newbie who barely made reads) was mostly town reading/calling me villagery

    I don't know if any of this really gets at what you're asking so I'm kinda just saying stuff
  36. Sticky: Completed okay apparently the "add a break between quotes"...

    okay apparently the "add a break between quotes" button is broken... I hope that's still readable
  37. Sticky: Completed all 4 of those people were town gira/sett/suel...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8558)
    also, I know absolutely nothing about this game, but watch this
    Gundam was a wolf wasn't he?
    all 4 of those people were town

    gira/sett/suel wolves, iirc
  38. Sticky: Completed I know it's just funny Usually super...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8556)


    There was this legendary ML

    (I was slanking hard this game and voted sleep for a meme then forgot about the game and got wagoned day 1 lmao)
    ok I do not care about this one
    I know it's just funny
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8557)
    what do you FEEL when you get misdaykilled in forum
    Usually super annoyed/mad lmao. I mean, I don't get ML'd often so it's hard to describe. I used to get WAY too emotional and basically tell everyone to $%#! off if they're dumb enough to think I'm a wolf and etc, but I try to do that less and I still do that to some extent but looking at my last two ML's one was for uh, hard pushing the CW to a wolf (I was pushing a wolf though ) and the game was basically won fmpov even if I died, so I mostly hard pushed my legacy, said never never never kill any of my town reads, make sure this person dies after me, etc--that's pretty common any time I'm misexed. Another recent one was DragonVale, SR was actually there. I subbed into a PoE slot late game and was trying to accept my fate most of the day despite putting a lot of effort into trying to take myself out of it, by the time it was EoD and I was being voted I got kinda pissy at someone for calling my posts wolfy, saying they're scum siding but it's unfortunately not AI, their posts are bad etc, but honestly not that bad in thread though I was like extremely $%#!ing annoyed about it myself and definitely posted a lot about that in graveyard (I actually even ISO'd 4 of the townies who voted me that game to prove to ppl in spec chat no one interacted to/listened to me and just shrug yeeted me so it was their fault LOL), I also spent posts EoD going "(wolf read) is a wolf, none of their posts have been good, every day phase I've read from them is bad, also every town in this game need to read EoD1 to see why (town read) is spewed town"

    This paragraph looks awful but it is just my thoughts as they come so lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8557)
    what happened in the minutes leading up to your death the last time
    [/QUOTE]
    explained above lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8556)
    was it pushed largely by wolves or by villagers
    I don't really get pushed by wolves too often late game, tbh, cause I mean--like vanity pointed out day 3--I will not hesitate to push the $%#! out of someone for pushing me incorrectly if I think they're doing it wolf-ily
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8556)
    was it at a critical time or just d1 bull$%#!
    Pretty much never day 1. Asking if it's at a critical time reminds me of a couple times I've been snap voted in lylo because of paranoia on me, lol. Uh last time this happened that I remember it was Syn who did it and I got really pissy at him and told him he was game throwing by snap voting, and said he was probably town during most of lylo but I hope for my sake he's a wolf cause it's really bad etc, I mean my general attitude towards SJ honestly matches this and I don't think I could replicate this very well (so yes town read me). Actually while I'm here I'll say one of my last wolf games where I tried really hard I got really emotional not because of anything described above but because I feel bad pushing townies when I know it's unfair, so yeah.
    [QUOTE=The Sun Fan;5262112]
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8556)

    stuff along those lines
  39. Sticky: Completed https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/87455852541...



    There was this legendary ML

    (I was slanking hard this game and voted sleep for a meme then forgot about the game and got wagoned day 1 lmao)
  40. Sticky: Completed uhh, I don't really know how to answer this? What...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8552)
    esooa can you talk to me about the last time you got mislynched on forum
    uhh, I don't really know how to answer this? What do you want to know about it?
  41. Sticky: Completed like HF: Esooa is pushing me with agenda and...

    like

    HF: Esooa is pushing me with agenda and it's bad and she's a wolf and etcetcetc

    SJ (when actually writing their case): Here is some gesturing to Esooa's day 2, something they weren't even a part of, and random reasons why it might be wolfy

    I mean, SJ talks about my read on them ofc, but, I dunno, the case itself feels soooooooooooo bad, and SJ's posts in general are just bleh, like, they're not saying "Esooa is a wolf pushing me !!!!!!!!! Look at the mafia bandwagon me now!!!!" they're (attempting) to go "Esooa is wrong on pushing me for these reasons etcetc" and it's like, trying to disagree with my read, not really the same

    Idk how to explain I'm spending too much time on this and don't want to ISO SJ rn lol
  42. Sticky: Completed I mean there's some emotion surrounding SJ's...

    I mean there's some emotion surrounding SJ's *posts* but not my alignment/solving me, I think I'd say
  43. Sticky: Completed I mean I've been literally agonizing over that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8547)
    I mean, main q to me is, why in your eyes SJ, can't just be scrambling around and missing things as town? I get the wolf read, tho the outed scum thing feels strong. Are they someone you expect to understand others well and be clear headed overall?
    I mean I've been literally agonizing over that since like

    They subbed in

    but

    like

    okay well when I was interacting with HF day 3 I was like.. I'm pretty sure your points are just bad, they're really omgus-y, I don't think your read makes sense

    But, it was emotional, he was invested in it, there was conflict in the read,, other such things

    SJ's read on me is literally like

    A wet paper towel

    Multiple days of complete and utter lack of attempts to solve me, of care, putting me in "PoE" in a way so devoid of feeling I thought it was a joke, until they were apparently serious? Most of the times they read me it's just "I don't know," etc

    Then this develops, with like, no emotion alongside no uncertainty (at least in the case/multiple surrounding posts save 1 "wouldn't it be funny if we were both town," which doesn't even propose that they think I could be or any such thing) into a the most telegraphed scum read I've ever seen, etc

    I mean,

    I'm not going to write too much about this but EoD3 I had way more concerns with HF that felt like.. actually possible, but with SJ if I'm to call them town I feel like it's literally just... I don't know how to say, but I feel like the perspective required for SJ's read on me to come from town is close to impossible to exist
  44. Sticky: Completed The Sun Fan I want u to answer this it's plaguing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8476)
    This is a serious question

    SJ has wolf read me since subbing in. They have ignored everyone saying anything about me. They have not engaged meaningfully with a single person about their read on me. Not once, at all

    After all this, SJ drops basically a wall of IIoA and gives a few really bad reasons to wolf read me

    Their read on me earlier was ??? and having everyone else as town

    They don't seem to be struggling with considering different possibilities at literally any point. Every opinion they have has been stagnant

    I struggle to see a single way their reasons for wolf reading me are even convincing themselves

    They say "you wolf read c4/Orange day 2"--so did everyone

    No mention of why I changed my c4 read

    I mean, basically everything about their read on me can just be trashed with like 10 seconds of thought, let me get a couple

    "Their main focus was constantly pegging up their town reads. They used the same method in every town read they made, they went back to their previous games and said Jpic/Amy/Pilie isnt scum because in these games this is what their scum/town play is and if you disagree you must look into these games and prove me wrong.

    They never ever did this with their scum reads, Never done it on me"

    Literal blatant lie

    "But Esooa was either tunneling their scum reads. or hard defending their town reads whilst ignoring the rest of the players."

    They're saying I'm.. wolf reading wolf reads and town reading town reads, with flowery language

    "If you think Im scum, vote me.

    Just like you didnt vote me yesterday."

    Reasons for voting Ejj over them are obvious

    I can't *not* read these posts, and everything SJ has done this game, and just consider them unironically outed

    I just can't

    So

    Am I not supposed to do that or something lmao

    I mean I'm asking cause I think HF is (probably?) town at this point and I wolf read him a decent amount for having poor reasons to wolf read me

    But this just feels above and beyond god awful

    So I am asking if I am just biased in this reading or if that

    Is other peoples impression too?
    @The Sun Fan I want u to answer this it's plaguing me
  45. Sticky: Completed I've seen TSF do a lot of solving today/attempts...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8535)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8534)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8533)
    Who should I read first
    SR
    actually holyflare if its not too late
    I've seen TSF do a lot of solving today/attempts to solve and honestly

    I wanna point this out cause it's kinda funny

    But I've had a slightly worry like "well wolves can fake solving and they're probably more motivated to in situations, including like now possibly"

    So I was kinda just worried

    But I don't think any wolf thinks "I should fake thoughts about who I want Esooa to read"

    And I don't think this just naturally happens if TSF is a wolf, lmao

    Easy reads
  46. Sticky: Completed Well, the feeling was there... and it was nice...

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#8541)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8529)
    I mean I'm here now and I'm gonna start reading ISO's

    Time to $%#! wolves over

    I want the feeling of trouncing on wolves day 1 back
    We never did tho LOL
    Well, the feeling was there... and it was nice while it lasted...
  47. Sticky: Completed I see pretty much no situation I reconsider my...

    I see pretty much no situation I reconsider my TSF read at this point btw
  48. Sticky: Completed Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8535)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#8534)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#8533)
    Who should I read first
    SR
    actually holyflare if its not too late
    Ok
  49. Sticky: Completed Who should I read first

    Who should I read first
  50. Sticky: Completed Who is going to be here tonight?

    Who is going to be here tonight?
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vanillaizer

The Vanillaizer may each night target a player, stripping them of any abilities that they may or may not have, effectively turning them into a vanilla role beginning the following night.