Search:

Type: Posts; User: GGhana

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.06 seconds.

  1. Postgame#17212

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed caveat, the first day emilia was out I was busy...

    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17199)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17183)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17175)
    it was funny how Emilia was conveying literally nothing I said to thread

    well it’s funny now

    I was malding in chat
    the one doubt we had with your slot was that both times emilia was out you... had no thoughts apparently

    we came to the conclusion you were town and she was probably lying about that

    lol
    gold star a plus

    I’m pretty sure phraze and Emilia could not be bothered to read my huge $%#! walls
    caveat, the first day emilia was out I was busy and taking a break from thread

    second day she just was being annoying
  2. Postgame#17199

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed gold star a plus I’m pretty sure phraze and...

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17183)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17175)
    it was funny how Emilia was conveying literally nothing I said to thread

    well it’s funny now

    I was malding in chat
    the one doubt we had with your slot was that both times emilia was out you... had no thoughts apparently

    we came to the conclusion you were town and she was probably lying about that

    lol
    gold star a plus

    I’m pretty sure phraze and Emilia could not be bothered to read my huge $%#! walls
  3. Postgame#17175

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed it was funny how Emilia was conveying literally...

    it was funny how Emilia was conveying literally nothing I said to thread

    well it’s funny now

    I was malding in chat
  4. Postgame#17166

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I guessed lol Emilia out of spite did not...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral (#17148)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17099)
    i dont blame anyone for MLing emilia

    she deserved it

    i'm still a bit annoyed by it because ghana was extremely obvious town and phraze was also p villagery but

    y'know i think the duke kill is arguably a bigger display of "what u doing town" and even that isnt

    unjustifiable

    im just annoyed

    psot game warrior katze
    gghana being villagery is especially why I pushed so hard for emilia on d6
    I guessed lol

    Emilia out of spite did not convey that

    it wasn’t out of spite but it’s funnier that way
  5. Postgame#17139

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed yes you

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphal Thaumaturge (#17135)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17133)
    apoc is the unrated mvp of this game

    not because of their reads I don’t remember any but because they were a gamer

    I liked their posts
    Me Apoc?

    (I guess it should be obvious). ApoThau is a better shortening because Apoc is a totally different player.
    yes you
  6. Postgame#17133

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed apoc is the unrated mvp of this game not...

    apoc is the unrated mvp of this game

    not because of their reads I don’t remember any but because they were a gamer

    I liked their posts
  7. Postgame#17128

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I am an abomination unto god the one they call...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17125)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17121)
    you thought you could kill Seth

    I am his son
    something something sins of the father
    I am an abomination unto god

    the one they call

    the willager
  8. Postgame#17127

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed why did this game feel like it lasted 20 years ...

    why did this game feel like it lasted 20 years

    it feels like $%#!ing eons since day 1
  9. Postgame#17124

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed not me I remember all players I’ve played with...

    Quote Originally Posted by min (#17122)
    no hard feels from this nonbinary pal, I am bad at pressure but I think I forgot about d2 quickly because I was too busy playing game

    also cuz I hate getting grudges with people on mafia cuz I have to play with them again
    not me

    I remember all players I’ve played with and their sins
  10. Postgame#17121

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed you thought you could kill Seth I am his son

    you thought you could kill Seth

    I am his son
  11. Postgame#17120

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed every time I play with dya I will wolfside even...

    every time I play with dya I will wolfside even harder out of spite

    this is how I kill deepwolves

    Fear me
  12. Postgame#17113

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed dya cannot understand my true power

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17104)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#17100)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17095)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#17091)
    you can't expect people to know that about someone they've never played with
    tbf i feel like that behavior is generally >rand V but

    it being the day marl was playing so we cant rly defend the slot is

    really inconvenient

    cause that slot was basically lock V for us after some quick rereading post-"wait theyre not vig??"
    I really thought gghana's day had a bunch of pro-wolf things and then g_e just wasn't solving. sucks
    probably reasonable

    i saw some p wolfsidy $%#! but

    lolmeta lolfol lolghana
    dya cannot understand my true power
  13. Postgame#17101

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed they killed jesus so of course they killed us

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#17095)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#17091)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17086)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17083)
    you were killed cuz wolves pushed you and Emilia pissed off enough villagers for villagers to be ok with it
    the fact that Emilia pissed off the village should’ve been enough to locktown them but WHATEVER
    you can't expect people to know that about someone they've never played with
    tbf i feel like that behavior is generally >rand V but

    it being the day marl was playing so we cant rly defend the slot is

    really inconvenient

    cause that slot was basically lock V for us after some quick rereading post-"wait theyre not vig??"
    they killed jesus so of course they killed us
  14. Postgame#17094

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed marluxion was there he buried us because...

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#17091)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17086)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17083)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17078)
    thank you but $%#! you

    but people did expect more from our slot that’s why they killed us
    you were killed cuz wolves pushed you and Emilia pissed off enough villagers for villagers to be ok with it
    the fact that Emilia pissed off the village should’ve been enough to locktown them but WHATEVER
    you can't expect people to know that about someone they've never played with
    marluxion was there

    he buried us because (reasons censored for salt) but he was there

    I was seen

    anyways stopping because I’m failing in my quest now
  15. Postgame#17092

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed banana

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17087)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17082)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17077)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    no one really cares dude
    I’m trying to change the subject and lighten the tone

    should I post joycats instead
    I mean I appreciate when people do this cuz it's well intentioned but I don't appreciate it cuz it never works and frustrated people should be allowed to air out their frustrations
    banana
  16. Postgame#17089

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I’m so $%#!ing tilted here’s a wall to express my...

    I’m so $%#!ing tilted here’s a wall to express my thoughts about this hell of a game

    😹🐒
  17. Postgame#17086

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed the fact that Emilia pissed off the village...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17083)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17078)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17072)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    you have the adv of nobody expecting better
    thank you but $%#! you

    but people did expect more from our slot that’s why they killed us
    you were killed cuz wolves pushed you and Emilia pissed off enough villagers for villagers to be ok with it
    the fact that Emilia pissed off the village should’ve been enough to locktown them but WHATEVER
  18. Postgame#17082

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I’m trying to change the subject and lighten the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17077)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    no one really cares dude
    I’m trying to change the subject and lighten the tone

    should I post joycats instead
  19. Postgame#17078

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed thank you but $%#! you but people did expect...

    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#17072)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    you have the adv of nobody expecting better
    thank you but $%#! you

    but people did expect more from our slot that’s why they killed us
  20. Postgame#17076

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed not often im a low impact player

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocryphal Thaumaturge (#17071)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17069)
    why is nobody talking about my sins
    Because no one cares about us low-impact players, lmao
    not often im a low impact player
  21. Postgame#17073

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I feel like I’m one of the more chiller people...

    I feel like I’m one of the more chiller people here and that confuses me considering how mentally taxing this game was, how wrong I was, and how poopy our slot got treated often

    I think I’ve just accepted my fate
  22. Postgame#17069

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed why is nobody talking about my sins

    why is nobody talking about my sins
  23. Postgame#17053

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed nah u were monarch $%#! the people who wolf read...

    Quote Originally Posted by min (#17046)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17043)
    I kept my salt to my team chat

    only phraze and Emilia know the terrible awful nasty things I’ve said about you people

    they are blackmailing me help
    better not of talked poop about me grrrr
    nah u were monarch $%#! the people who wolf read you
  24. Postgame#17050

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed next team game I will make 5 weeb accounts and...

    next team game I will make 5 weeb accounts and join as a team

    all of them played by me

    fear my power
  25. Postgame#17045

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed top 10 worse champs misyeets in history

    Quote Originally Posted by min (#17042)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17040)
    Quote Originally Posted by min (#17036)
    everyone pls calm down, especially cuz most of u will probably play with eachother again. imagine how awkward that'll be if u dont
    we committed the crime of being wrong in a game of forum mafia

    see you all in prison
    ur wagon did u so wrong omfg
    top 10 worse champs misyeets in history
  26. Postgame#17043

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I kept my salt to my team chat only phraze and...

    I kept my salt to my team chat

    only phraze and Emilia know the terrible awful nasty things I’ve said about you people

    they are blackmailing me help
  27. Postgame#17040

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed we committed the crime of being wrong in a game...

    Quote Originally Posted by min (#17036)
    everyone pls calm down, especially cuz most of u will probably play with eachother again. imagine how awkward that'll be if u dont
    we committed the crime of being wrong in a game of forum mafia

    see you all in prison
  28. Postgame#17031

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed drink water obviously balance out the sodium

    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#17030)
    my method for avoiding post game salt is to get salty in game and then drink to cope
    drink water obviously

    balance out the sodium
  29. Postgame#17030

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed my method for avoiding post game salt is to get...

    my method for avoiding post game salt is to get salty in game and then drink to cope
  30. Postgame#17028

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed look on the bright side this is the second...

    look on the bright side

    this is the second game where I’ve buried the town Jailkeeper as vanilla town
  31. Postgame#17024

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I’ve never been wrong in a game of forum mafia ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#17022)
    think persona being catchable doesnt mean that its worth getting upset at people for not having caught them

    being wrong is a thing that happens in mafia and it's not a failing on anyone's part of it happens

    I’ve never been wrong in a game of forum mafia

    Prepare to get flamed
  32. Postgame#17020

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed I’m gonna say I played like $%#! I’m proud to...

    I’m gonna say I played like $%#!

    I’m proud to admit that
  33. Postgame#17007

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed post game be like https://youtu.be/3KquFZYi6L0

  34. Postgame#17006

    Thread: Constellations Team Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    17,233
    Views
    188,335

    Completed can we not it’s a game wolves get emotional

    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#16907)
    @Sunbae

    I'm really $%#!ing disappointed in you. That guilt trip was terrible
    can we not

    it’s a game

    wolves get emotional
  35. Night 2#4208

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread Hey I've received a few questions recently, all...

    Hey I've received a few questions recently, all of which are very similar so I'll be answering them here

    Question 1: "Will all slots show up as Vanilla Town on death/elimination?"

    Yes, all slots were randed with Vanilla Town as the base, the actual colours will be corrected as soon as their flip has been confirmed.

    Question 2: "Are executions randomized if theyre tied?"

    Yes, because of potential execution/voting interfering abilities, executions will be randomly decided with proof in spectator/dead chat if it needs to be.

    Question 3: "Will I only see feedback on Mafia Universe for my night/day actions?"

    No, I might send some on discord if I need to reach you pronto and dont have time to log in to Mafia Universe, or if I can't login/I'm not at my computer.

    please do not mention any mod communications in any thread. Thank you.
  36. #38

    Thread: Champs But Different

    by GGhana
    Replies
    38
    Views
    615

    Automated adding a jester would fix bucket strat tbh

    adding a jester would fix bucket strat tbh
  37. #37

    Thread: Champs But Different

    by GGhana
    Replies
    38
    Views
    615

    Automated im sorry madam but i can only join this setup if...

    im sorry madam but i can only join this setup if you add at least one jester.

    My apologies.

    - GeraldGhana
  38. Night 2#4207

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread Please remember to send your night actions to...

    Please remember to send your night actions to both hosts.

    Thank you.
  39. 2#4206

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread It was a tie! Nanooktheconqueror was...

    It was a tie!

    Nanooktheconqueror was eliminated.

    They were…

    MU Didney Worl Mafia - Role PM



    Hello there PLAYER! You are Pinnochio, a Investigative (Even-Night Tracker) of the Town Faction

    Curiosity: Each even night, pick a player. You learn who they visit tonight.

    You win if you defeat Disney and any neutrals that wish you harm.


    Night 2 begins now and ends 24 hours from now

    action submission is 2 hours before start of day
  40. Replies
    112
    Views
    2,979

    Manual go away

    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#102)
    /in

    purely to fill the game up

    I’m not going to put in any effort
    GGhana (2500)
    go away
  41. Replies
    112
    Views
    2,979

    Manual /in purely to fill the game up I’m not...

    /in

    purely to fill the game up

    I’m not going to put in any effort
  42. Day 2#2200

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread You may post now Day 2 flavour. What does...

    You may post now

    Day 2 flavour.

    What does it mean to be human? I ask myself this question every day. Sometimes I feel I come ever so close to understanding it. Sometimes I feel I stare in an infinite abyss filled with energy I cannot even begin to comprehend with my own eyes. Is there any point to trying to understand this? I’m truly fulfilled even if I don’t understand the others. Does that make me a psychopath? Do I care? Some part of me wants too. But I truly don’t.

    And that was your first mistake Eisner. Thinking you could ever try to understand me. My life’s purpose is creating money. Your attempts to redeem me are pointless because me and you are nothing alike. I am not you, I am not human. We could’ve made wonderful business partners, friends, maybe even lovers. But in the end you had to let your emotions get into the way of things. I’d say I’m sorry Eisner, but I truly am not. Goodbye.

    *Micheal Eisner was never seen again. He left behind a widow and 2 children*
  43. 1#2198

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread Yoloswag died last night! They were… MU...

    Yoloswag died last night!


    They were…
    MU Didney Worl Mafia - Role PM



    sourced from Disney Hadas (Disney Latino's version of Disney Fairies) downloads section. http://www.disneylatino.com/hadas/games/wallpapers.html, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=25989004

    Hello there PLAYER! You are Tinkerbelle, a Social (1-Shot Fake Poisoner) of the Town Faction

    Fairy Dust: Once per game, at night, pick an alive player. Tomorrow it is announced that they will be poisoned and die tonight, but they will survive tonight.

    You win if you defeat Disney and any neutrals that wish you harm.


    Neopest died last night!

    They were…

    MU Didney Worl Mafia - Role PM



    sourced from Lucasfilm - R2-D2 - StarWars.com Encyclopedia, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=38400151

    Hello there PLAYER! You are R2-D2, a Investigative (Motion Detector) of the Town Faction

    beepbeepboopboop: Each night, pick a player. you will motion detect them that night.

    You win if you defeat Disney and any neutrals that wish you harm.


    Neopest is poisoned and will die if they are not healed!
  44. 1#2197

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread PLEASE DONT POST

    PLEASE DONT POST
  45. 1#2195

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread I’ve been having some issues with my internet ...

    I’ve been having some issues with my internet

    Night results unfortunately have been delayed for a bit.
  46. Night 1#2194

    Thread: Didney Worl Mafia

    by GGhana
    Replies
    4,207
    Views
    26,306

    Game Thread Night action window closed.

    Night action window closed.
  47. Replies
    321
    Views
    4,763

    Game Thread Sherlock's posting overall is pretty good but...

    Sherlock's posting overall is pretty good

    but its not villagery

    theres no actual effort at all to solve anyones alignment at all

    he's just voting players because of their posting being "good" or "bad"

    for example the reason he's voting for me is because he thinks my push sucks, but he hasnt actually had a single thought about what my alignment actually is. This shows blatent TMI because its clear he already knows what my alignment is because he hasnt put any thought at all into figuring it out.

    The primary reason he voted me for my push sucking is so that (and I know im reaching) is so that he can get away with voting a villager at end of day, and say it was "because ghana's push was wrong and I was annoyed by them" but thats just an easy excuse for a wolf to get away with being on a villager at EoD without having to actually pretend to solve their alignment.

    Sherlock this entire day has done basically no solving, he's looked like he has by asking tons of questions, but they never go anywhere and he's done basically nothing. He has no solid townreads which also makes sense from a wolf perspective because a wolf wants to avoid the village making a stable towncore for as soon as possible (i know this is true because thats exactly how I play as wolf)

    overall sherlock is Just a Wolf :tm: and they should die.

    your queen is leaving now, and also you cant kill me because im obvious v get bent
  48. Replies
    321
    Views
    4,763

    Game Thread why am i a wolf why are you uninterested in...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#209)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhead (#101)


    I would say Twice and Lag are the two townreads I'd feel comfortable sticking my neck out over at this stage

    Quite the shade. I'm not voting you for exactly lack of content, but for saying you're working towards preserving post count when at the time you only had posted twice. It doesn't make sense that you'd be worried about it considering you didn't have much content and had posts to spare. I'd say that's different from just "you don't have content so you're a wolf"
    I'll disregard the hipocrisy comment as I'm not worried about post counts myself. Whether it's a good or a bad thing, I can't say, but I've yet to approach 30 posts in a single day.

    Cider
    Twice
    c4
    Nulls
    Schweppes
    You

    Speaking of which, why is Cider at the bottom on your pile?


    Why am I at the top of yours?
    Diving into w/w teams and rapid reads like you did was how you opened our last match when you were villa. It doesn't feel like they're forced, and the main thing I liked was the not w/w read from the beginning of the phase.

    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#106)

    Formulaic, repetitive, hedged, safe, empty. Not convinced that what Cider's responding to even changes his response.
    That's NAI. Would've been a different matter if the questions were weird, but that's not the case here.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#184)
    like other than the lag vote youve done literally nothing

    and you seem to actually be reasonably active in thread so its weird
    For the reads, try checking my ISO properly. We'll talk after that. It's not that hard.
    what are your top townreads and why

    why arent you addressing what ciderhead's townreads are and why

    when will you vote yourself

    these are the questions that we will never get answers for
    I'm tired of repeating myself. Take this seriously.
    ##Vote GGhana
    why am i a wolf

    why are you uninterested in solving my alignment or doctorzeus's alignment
  49. Replies
    321
    Views
    4,763

    Game Thread 😳how😳about😳you😳vote😳sherlock?😳 tie the wagons...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#206)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#204)
    doctorzeus why did you say youd like to move your vote and then did nothing

    im tunneled so im adding this to my doctorzeus/sherlock w/w preflip sorry not sorry
    Trying to decide who to vote now.

    What do you think of Scipio?
    😳how😳about😳you😳vote😳sherlock?😳

    tie the wagons

    it's the best nafia experience
  50. Replies
    321
    Views
    4,763

    Game Thread welcome to the towncore penguin

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#203)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (#196)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#190)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#142)
    Had some head scratchers in there, don't understand his thoughts on the Zeus wagon at all, don't understand his thoughts on Var at all

    Overall probably town, certain details show he did more work than just what he's displaying and I always dig that

    What are your own thoughts on Cider?

    @c4e5g3d5, what about your conversation with DZ in whatever chat makes you think what they're doing isn't AI.

    I'd make better use of y posts but I doubt at my previous rate I'd use them all soooo eh

    "Mechanical" reads are what he believes in. We basically had a conversation about why he thinks defending yourself as town is bad.


    Hmm, ciders is... meh.

    I didn't like the response in p#48, felt as if it was just pure "it could" and I expected them to read into it a bit more.

    Other than that, the only like thing they have said is that they are a bit suspicious of me, and that is fair but not AI.
    At the time, the read on me and Zeus was that we were not w/w based on just that interaction at the start. I think looking it from that angle it's hard to grasp more conclusive reads, no?


    I disagree with this, from the early interaction I get the idea that you want to appear analytical, this has kept up with the caveat that you have yet to provide much of thought into your posts. You say in p#195 that one should read your ISO to get your reads but, other than your Lag, you don't get a whole lot of reasoning behind the readlist.
    welcome to the towncore penguin
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vanillaizer

The Vanillaizer may each night target a player, stripping them of any abilities that they may or may not have, effectively turning them into a vanilla role beginning the following night.