Search:

Type: Posts; User: leetic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus Genres I like: Progressive Rock/Metal, New...

    Genres I like: Progressive Rock/Metal, New Wave/Post Punk, Disco and anything inspired by Disco, Folk and related genres, Psychedelic, Jazz and related genres
    Genres I dislike: Bro-Country, Christian Contemporary, Minimalist Pop, K-Pop and anything else overly processed, Rap Dances, did I mention Bro-Country?
    Artists I like: Rush, Genesis, Kansas, the Smiths, Linkin Park, Weird Al, Cat Stevens, Klaatu, Týr, David Bowie, Interpol, Jeff Williams, anything with Alan Parsons
    Artists I dislike: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Florida-Georgia Line, Meghan Trainor, Justin Bieber, Nikki Minaj, Hinder, Buckcherry, Attila
  2. Replies
    6
    Views
    314

    QuickTopic shutting down soon

    Sadly, it's shutting down December 11 of this year: https://www.quicktopic.com/qt-shutdown.shtml

    While most of the mafia world has long moved on to Discord, I'll have to admit that I will miss QuickTopic. The thing I liked the most about it was that it was the best option for archiving old scum/deadchats. There are games I played many years ago and can still access the QTs of them many years later, and anyone else can still access them as long as they once clicked the link. Discord is not nearly as good for such archival, and with many abandoned servers/accounts/chats, there are many mafia games that are simply lost to the internet, and much of what is still on there is inaccessible due to expired links and might not remain for longer. Sadly, QuickTopic threads are now going the same way, so I'd recommend archiving all your QuickTopic threads before they are lost to history: https://web.archive.org/

    I think it's worth a conversation on how Mafia games should be properly archived. Since I lost access to my leetic account on Bulbagarden for instance, I no longer have access to the dead and scum chats for the US Presidential Election mafia game that I hosted there as they were held over private messages, and there are many Discord servers for scumchats and deadchats in games I played that either no longer exist or that I can no longer access due to an expired link. Public forums may not last forever either, though Web Archive can help in that situation. Do you have any ideas on how games can be better preserved in the future?
  3. Replies
    23
    Views
    964

    Poll: I avoid parity win conditions because they can...

    I avoid parity win conditions because they can cause problems in games with independents, for example, 3town/3mafia/1SK is perfectly winnable for the serial killer, and even 2town/3mafia/1SK if the SK's win condition allows them to win if all other players are dead regardless of whether the SK is still alive. Thus, I tend to phrase win conditions as "You win if all threats to your faction are eliminated or if nothing can stop this from happening", which has the side effect of allowing town to continue at parity if there is still a possibility for them to win, for example with the bus driver or with a vig alongside a doctor or roleblocker.
  4. Okay, the actual thread is here:...

    Okay, the actual thread is here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...tion-as-a-host

    Feel free to delete this one
  5. Yeah, we're experiencing techinical difficulties...

    Yeah, we're experiencing techinical difficulties here
  6. Replies
    23
    Views
    964

    Poll: How would you resolve this situation as a host?

    Let's say there are two players remaining, a town bus driver and a vanilla mafioso, and let's say the latter (through Rolecop or similar) knows the former's role. Who would win in this situation? I can see the arguments for all four options:

    1. Mafia should have already won, since they tied their numbers with the town, even though town has a role that could potentially allow for a comeback.
    2. This is a virtually guaranteed town win, since mafia would be forced to shoot town and the bus driver would obviously use their role.
    3. We should let the situation play out, as the mafia could try to shoot themselves to outplay the bus driver, and similarly the bus driver can choose to not use their role.
    4. As mafia's optimal play in this scenario is to not use their shot, and any votes would result in a tie, there is ultimately no fair way to resolve this and thus the game should end in a tie or with no winner.

    What do you think is the most fair way to resolve this?
  7. How would you resolve this situation as a host?

    I can legitimately see the arguments for all four options, but which do you think is the most fair?
  8. Day 2#393

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed There's me and Warren, and that would leave...

    Quote Originally Posted by EqsyLootz (#391)
    Ok im sorry what are the neighborhoods again?

    There's me, dark soulz and phoenix then who else is there.
    There's me and Warren, and that would leave ignoramus and Whitewater.

    As a side note, I have work in a few minutes, so I'll see you in a few hours
  9. Day 2#387

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed I'm a bit concerned on ignoramus's progression on...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#383)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#369)


    I feel like Whitewater is most likely scum at this point. If he flips scum then I'd probably look next at Phoenix or ignoramus.
    I can understand Phoenix, and even WWH since his posts switch from sorta good town to a memer/something else mix. But I don't think you've said much about igno though?
    I'm a bit concerned on ignoramus's progression on the game. It seems like he started with the conclusion that I was scum (after I expressed hesitance in voting Phoenix) and it feels like they were reading my posts in a way that supported the conclusion (his comment on the GTH is a good example). If Phoenix flips town, I would definitely look there. Plus, it fits my worldview, as I'm not sure I entirely understand the reasons why ignoramus seemingly refuses to consider Whitewater as an option
  10. Day 2#382

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed No, I'm asking why you townread Whitewater

    Quote Originally Posted by EqsyLootz (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by EqsyLootz (#375)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#374)
    ##Vote Whitewater Hysteria

    You've had plenty of time to read it by now, and it's not like this is a particularly active game. I'll keep my vote on you unless you start to contribute.
    They contributed earlier ago and Im starting to Townread them.

    Villager:
    EqsyLootz
    DarkSoulz

    Townie:
    ignoramus
    WWH
    Warren42

    Scumread:
    leetic
    phoenix13.

    @warren42 question for you. If not phoenix. Then who?
    Can you explain their contributions to me? Their ISO just seems very shallow
    @leetic wdym? Are you saying why do I scumread phoenix? Why do I think you're a buddy with them? I don't quite understand your question.
    No, I'm asking why you townread Whitewater
  11. Day 2#377

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Can you explain their contributions to me? Their...

    Quote Originally Posted by EqsyLootz (#375)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#374)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#351)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#281)
    Yeah, looked through Whitewater's ISO and there still isn't much of anything that tells me that he is town. It does appear that he is in an inconvenient timezone, so that could be a factor as to why he isn't posting that often, although it doesn't excuse the shallowness of his posts when he actually is here. In particular, he didn't really seem to have anything to say about EoD at the beginning of this phase..
    i didn't read that part yet
    ##Vote Whitewater Hysteria

    You've had plenty of time to read it by now, and it's not like this is a particularly active game. I'll keep my vote on you unless you start to contribute.
    They contributed earlier ago and Im starting to Townread them.

    Villager:
    EqsyLootz
    DarkSoulz

    Townie:
    ignoramus
    WWH
    Warren42

    Scumread:
    leetic
    phoenix13.

    @warren42 question for you. If not phoenix. Then who?
    Can you explain their contributions to me? Their ISO just seems very shallow
  12. Day 2#374

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Whitewater Hysteria You've had plenty of time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#351)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#281)
    Yeah, looked through Whitewater's ISO and there still isn't much of anything that tells me that he is town. It does appear that he is in an inconvenient timezone, so that could be a factor as to why he isn't posting that often, although it doesn't excuse the shallowness of his posts when he actually is here. In particular, he didn't really seem to have anything to say about EoD at the beginning of this phase..
    i didn't read that part yet
    ##Vote Whitewater Hysteria

    You've had plenty of time to read it by now, and it's not like this is a particularly active game. I'll keep my vote on you unless you start to contribute.
  13. Day 2#371

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Is this a scumread of warren?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#352)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#80)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#78)
    How do you have reads on people who have just one or two posts, even if it's gth?
    Had a mindmeld here, can you elaborate a bit even if it's just gun to head?
    this is sort of cringe
    it was a very obvious question. your mind must be infected with all manner of diseases and bacteria by now
    Is this a scumread of warren?
  14. Day 2#369

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed The reason why I wasn't too keen on voting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#327)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#244)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#212)
    Half of the player list hasn't shown up yet for EoD, even discounting the Piplup guy. I don't like the looks of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#220)
    I know it's late, but is there someone else you'd like to vote?
    Hmm what was your purpose in saying these without doing anything else though? Did you feel like Quinn could be town, and if so, why didn't you move your vote?
    Oops I just noticed your vote was on WWH all along, rip. Hmm iirc Quinn asked for your thoughts on a Phoenix CFD, which I don't think you responded to. You asked if he wanted to vote someone else too... EOD rush I guess. Anyway still why did you want to shift to "someone else" from WWH? Who did you want to suggest for a CFD?
    @leetic don't think you answered this, could you give it a read if possible?

    --
    @Phoenix13 (not quoting another post cause mobile, sorry) But essentially what I asked you in our neighbourhood chat. Why didn't you go for any alternate wagons at EOD1 when you said you weren't feeling any of the wagons? And is there anyone in mind you wanted to see yeeted D1 aside from those two? (Sorry if the questions wording seem weird, basically what I voted you for in 243)
    The reason why I wasn't too keen on voting Phoenix D1 was because they had been heavily inactive up to that point, so I asked the questions so I could get a better read of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#328)
    The fact that leetic and Phoenix froze is not good, in my opinion.
    Yes, the fact that I need sleep is "not good"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soulz (#329)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#283)
    Wow, 43 hits on this page alone when I ctrl+f "Phoenix". It would seem our discussion is being monopolized by the attention on Phoenix - it might be wise to look elsewhere as well - even if Phoenix is a hit, they would still have to have a partner.
    Noticed you didn't give any reads besides what your thought on Phoenix was(how are you reading phoenix now too actually?). Who do you think is your scum reads if you've formed any?
    I feel like Whitewater is most likely scum at this point. If he flips scum then I'd probably look next at Phoenix or ignoramus.
  15. Day 2#313

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Your reasons for voting Quinn D1 had to do with...

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#311)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#77)
    Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town
    Is it possible that they're doing the two town, one scum thing (if it's even a thing; I can't remember)?
    If they are, then plus scum points.
    I don't think that applies in this circumstance because leetic had me/phoenix town and Quinn scum, not all three the same. But I also know that 2/3 are town so it seems a bit unlikely tbh
    Your reasons for voting Quinn D1 had to do with their vote on Whitewater. How do you think Whitewater looks after the flip?
  16. Day 2#309

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed The whole point of GTH is you're not allowed to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#307)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#306)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#305)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#304)
    Well, let's try this from a different perspective. Who are your top three town?
    Uh, dark soulz, warren, and eqsy ig. Pretty much consenus reads rn i think
    So ignoramus is a scumlean, and that leaves me and Whitewater. What is your GTH read on the two of us?
    Slight town on wwh and you are pretty null tbh. I need to reread your posts.
    The whole point of GTH is you're not allowed to pick null...
  17. Day 2#306

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed So ignoramus is a scumlean, and that leaves me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#305)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#304)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#303)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#302)
    But you have a scum lean on ignoramus, right? Why not vote them?
    Oh yeah, I thought you were talking about different people. I'm hardly confident in my igno read either. It might just be town still
    Well, let's try this from a different perspective. Who are your top three town?
    Uh, dark soulz, warren, and eqsy ig. Pretty much consenus reads rn i think
    So ignoramus is a scumlean, and that leaves me and Whitewater. What is your GTH read on the two of us?
  18. Day 2#304

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Well, let's try this from a different...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#303)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#302)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#300)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#299)
    Is there anyone else you have a scum lean on?
    Idek about scum leans/reads rn. I just don't feel confident in my reads at all this game.
    But you have a scum lean on ignoramus, right? Why not vote them?
    Oh yeah, I thought you were talking about different people. I'm hardly confident in my igno read either. It might just be town still
    Well, let's try this from a different perspective. Who are your top three town?
  19. Day 2#302

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed But you have a scum lean on ignoramus, right? Why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#300)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#299)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#294)
    What do you think of the state of the game right now? What is your read on Dark Soulz, Eqsy, and ignoramus?
    I want people to focus on something other than me. I am not going to let myself get lynched so people better have a backup plan when I don't get lynched(or at least tey not to).
    I have townreads on eqsy and dark soulz, and a slight scum read on igno because like all he's done this game has been call me scum in some way or another
    Is there anyone else you have a scum lean on?
    Idek about scum leans/reads rn. I just don't feel confident in my reads at all this game.
    But you have a scum lean on ignoramus, right? Why not vote them?
  20. Day 2#301

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed GTH = Gun to head. Basically, if you put a gun to...

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#298)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#286)
    Is it possible that they're doing the two town, one scum thing (if it's even a thing; I can't remember)?
    If they are, then plus scum points.
    Rule of three maybe?
    It's simple, I had already GTH'd the first four people to post in an earlier post, then Piplupness didn't show up so I was left with three people to GTH.
    what is a GTH for? Does it have a similar purpose to that of an RVS vote?
    GTH = Gun to head. Basically, if you put a gun to someone's head, and they have to answer whether they think a person is town or scum, and they won't take null for an answer. I find it more useful than joke votes, since later on in the game what people answered in RVS can be very useful for solving their alignment.
  21. Day 2#299

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Is there anyone else you have a scum lean on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#294)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#290)
    Time to respond to Eqsy's case on me! (Not excited at all for this, it's a pain on phone)
    Town!Phoenix has tendency to act like a nervous town trying not to be lynched. So i've noticed they happen to be scared to make their own reads as it could be wrong. They tend to sheep others reads and finding someone to cling onto and trust their reads. Phoenix will try their best not to be mislynched and will vote if needed to save their own skin. They also tend to just go with the flow when placing their vote. They have low WIM and I feel they just don't like playing Town.
    When do I tend to sheep others? I'd like specific examples if you want to give them. The mislyncing part is true, but I don't like being lynched as either alignment so I might act similarly if I was scum being lynched. And the last part is also true, being scum is far superior than being town imo.

    Scum!Phoenix has similar issues with WIM but here's what stands out. They are much more confident with their reads. Phoenix tends to ask questions and be quite LAMIST to avoid getting lynched. Overall they are quite a powerful scum. Another thing that stands out is they tend not to vote until it benefits their team example LyLo or MyLo. They ask for clarifications with many questions. Give their thoughts by saying "I don't like this wagon" or "I think they are scum" But I never see that from Town!Phoenix. Maybe Phoenix is changing their meta up for this game but I doubt it.
    When have I been lamist? Specific examples please. Wdym by "powerful scum?" When have I asked questions in previous scum games? And what questions am I asking here(in this game) that make me seem scummy? Look at the game Newbie's Paradise 3 and you'll see I only voted once that game, and I was town.

    Now to sum up my comparison for this game. Phoenix has been nasty this game. They haven't used our neighborhood chat nor contributed in any notable way. In 211 they say they don't like either wagons but doesn't put an effort into stopping them by suggesting a CFD or voting for that matters. It's like they are trying to avoid the attention all while framing those voters of Quinn's wagon. Me, WWH and warren. Phoenix has asked many questions for clarifications of which I've never seen in their town games. Sure you can argue they are just changing up their play style but I heavily doubt it.
    Are you calling me nasty? As like an insult? Yes, I admit I haven't done anything hardly this game, I just haven't been feeling very good recently and my WIM is super low. Also, look at Newbie's Paradise 3 for this point. I didn't do much there either. I'm pretty sure I said in a post I hadn't read part of the day, and I wasn't comfortable trying to lead/start a cfd. I didn't have any solid scumreads, in fact I had none at the time. Me having no solid scumreads or townreads also goes back to you saying I have stronger reads as scum, and this game I've had hardly any strong reads. I wasn't trying to throw shade on anyone btw.

    Overall Phoenix is a really good lynch due to them playing by their scum meta and being overall suspicious. Me and Dark Soulz both agreed in our neighborhood chat that they have not been helpful. (Total of 2 msgs in our entire neighborhood chat).
    I personally think I'm playing in my town meta, but self meta probably means nothing. And again, I know I haven't been helpful, but it's only less than halfway through d2, I have time to do stuff.

    dr if you are lazy. Phoenix is playing their scum meta. ISO this game, their town game and scum game to see a huge difference and they are lazy and scummy by not placing a vote when they disliked both top wagons.
    So now you're calling me lazy? I'm lazy AMD nasty?
    What do you think of the state of the game right now? What is your read on Dark Soulz, Eqsy, and ignoramus?
    I want people to focus on something other than me. I am not going to let myself get lynched so people better have a backup plan when I don't get lynched(or at least tey not to).
    I have townreads on eqsy and dark soulz, and a slight scum read on igno because like all he's done this game has been call me scum in some way or another
    Is there anyone else you have a scum lean on?
  22. Day 2#295

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed It's simple, I had already GTH'd the first four...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#77)
    Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town
    Is it possible that they're doing the two town, one scum thing (if it's even a thing; I can't remember)?
    If they are, then plus scum points.
    Rule of three maybe?
    It's simple, I had already GTH'd the first four people to post in an earlier post, then Piplupness didn't show up so I was left with three people to GTH.
  23. Day 2#294

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed What do you think of the state of the game right...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#290)
    Time to respond to Eqsy's case on me! (Not excited at all for this, it's a pain on phone)
    Town!Phoenix has tendency to act like a nervous town trying not to be lynched. So i've noticed they happen to be scared to make their own reads as it could be wrong. They tend to sheep others reads and finding someone to cling onto and trust their reads. Phoenix will try their best not to be mislynched and will vote if needed to save their own skin. They also tend to just go with the flow when placing their vote. They have low WIM and I feel they just don't like playing Town.
    When do I tend to sheep others? I'd like specific examples if you want to give them. The mislyncing part is true, but I don't like being lynched as either alignment so I might act similarly if I was scum being lynched. And the last part is also true, being scum is far superior than being town imo.

    Scum!Phoenix has similar issues with WIM but here's what stands out. They are much more confident with their reads. Phoenix tends to ask questions and be quite LAMIST to avoid getting lynched. Overall they are quite a powerful scum. Another thing that stands out is they tend not to vote until it benefits their team example LyLo or MyLo. They ask for clarifications with many questions. Give their thoughts by saying "I don't like this wagon" or "I think they are scum" But I never see that from Town!Phoenix. Maybe Phoenix is changing their meta up for this game but I doubt it.
    When have I been lamist? Specific examples please. Wdym by "powerful scum?" When have I asked questions in previous scum games? And what questions am I asking here(in this game) that make me seem scummy? Look at the game Newbie's Paradise 3 and you'll see I only voted once that game, and I was town.

    Now to sum up my comparison for this game. Phoenix has been nasty this game. They haven't used our neighborhood chat nor contributed in any notable way. In 211 they say they don't like either wagons but doesn't put an effort into stopping them by suggesting a CFD or voting for that matters. It's like they are trying to avoid the attention all while framing those voters of Quinn's wagon. Me, WWH and warren. Phoenix has asked many questions for clarifications of which I've never seen in their town games. Sure you can argue they are just changing up their play style but I heavily doubt it.
    Are you calling me nasty? As like an insult? Yes, I admit I haven't done anything hardly this game, I just haven't been feeling very good recently and my WIM is super low. Also, look at Newbie's Paradise 3 for this point. I didn't do much there either. I'm pretty sure I said in a post I hadn't read part of the day, and I wasn't comfortable trying to lead/start a cfd. I didn't have any solid scumreads, in fact I had none at the time. Me having no solid scumreads or townreads also goes back to you saying I have stronger reads as scum, and this game I've had hardly any strong reads. I wasn't trying to throw shade on anyone btw.

    Overall Phoenix is a really good lynch due to them playing by their scum meta and being overall suspicious. Me and Dark Soulz both agreed in our neighborhood chat that they have not been helpful. (Total of 2 msgs in our entire neighborhood chat).
    I personally think I'm playing in my town meta, but self meta probably means nothing. And again, I know I haven't been helpful, but it's only less than halfway through d2, I have time to do stuff.

    dr if you are lazy. Phoenix is playing their scum meta. ISO this game, their town game and scum game to see a huge difference and they are lazy and scummy by not placing a vote when they disliked both top wagons.
    So now you're calling me lazy? I'm lazy AMD nasty?
    What do you think of the state of the game right now? What is your read on Dark Soulz, Eqsy, and ignoramus?
  24. Day 2#292

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed I'm just a little wary of a wagon that has grown...

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#289)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#283)
    Wow, 43 hits on this page alone when I ctrl+f "Phoenix". It would seem our discussion is being monopolized by the attention on Phoenix - it might be wise to look elsewhere as well - even if Phoenix is a hit, they would still have to have a partner.
    Further proof that leetic and Phoenix are probably scum buddies here.
    I'm just a little wary of a wagon that has grown quickly with so little resistance, especially since Phoenix has little in the way of content.
  25. Day 2#284

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Reading through Phoenix's posts and yeah they did...

    Reading through Phoenix's posts and yeah they did not really do much of anything yesterday, the only "reads" I see are an early game slight shade on me and vaguely not liking the two main wagons. It does read like someone trying to blend in, especially with not making any strong accusations at EOD. However, I would like to see Phoenix's reaction to all of this before I would vote for them.
  26. Day 2#283

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Wow, 43 hits on this page alone when I ctrl+f...

    Wow, 43 hits on this page alone when I ctrl+f "Phoenix". It would seem our discussion is being monopolized by the attention on Phoenix - it might be wise to look elsewhere as well - even if Phoenix is a hit, they would still have to have a partner.
  27. Day 2#281

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Yeah, looked through Whitewater's ISO and there...

    Yeah, looked through Whitewater's ISO and there still isn't much of anything that tells me that he is town. It does appear that he is in an inconvenient timezone, so that could be a factor as to why he isn't posting that often, although it doesn't excuse the shallowness of his posts when he actually is here. In particular, he didn't really seem to have anything to say about EoD at the beginning of this phase..
  28. Day 2#280

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Also, welcome ignoramus! Do you have any other...

    Also, welcome @ignoramus! Do you have any other thoughts besides your scumread of Phoenix?
  29. Day 2#279

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Hi! I still think that Whitewater looks bad based...

    Hi! I still think that Whitewater looks bad based on the last EoD, but I'll have to reread his posts. Phoenix will also be worth looking into.
  30. Day 1#223

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed What are your thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#220)
    Hello I’m here
    What are your thoughts?
  31. Day 1#220

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed I know it's late, but is there someone else you'd...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#216)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#213)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#211)
    I don't really like either of these top wagons tbh
    Can you elaborate?
    From what I remember, Quinn is being voted for their first post and something else I don't remember, and wwh is being voted for not doing much. I doubt either are scum atm, but ofc I could be wrong
    I know it's late, but is there someone else you'd like to vote?
  32. Day 1#213

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Can you elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#211)
    I don't really like either of these top wagons tbh
    Can you elaborate?
  33. Day 1#212

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Half of the player list hasn't shown up yet for...

    Half of the player list hasn't shown up yet for EoD, even discounting the Piplup guy. I don't like the looks of this.
  34. Day 1#209

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Do you have any town or scum reads at the moment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#208)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Quinn (#206)
    Phoenix, you still around? I was going to type up a whole case on WWH, but hell, just ISO him, it's 18 posts of nothing.
    Yeah, that's true, but it's feel a bit hypocritical for me to use that against them lol
    Do you have any town or scum reads at the moment?
  35. Day 1#204

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed In general, I feel like everyone (aside from the...

    In general, I feel like everyone (aside from the two inactives) made more of an effort to solve than Whitewater and that is why he is at the bottom of my list.
  36. Day 1#202

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed An opportunistic vote, disappearing from the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#200)
    What's the case on the wwh wagon?
    An opportunistic vote, disappearing from the thread, a general lack of contribution
  37. Day 1#197

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Do you have any other scumreads besides...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Quinn (#196)
    Usually on MU a tie is broken randomly, it doesn't mean nobody dies.
    Do you have any other scumreads besides Whitewater?
  38. Day 1#195

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed I'll switch off if my vote will lead to a no...

    I'll switch off if my vote will lead to a no lynch but I really think more people should be active now.
  39. Day 1#193

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Wow EOD is quiet... Whitewater Hysteria since...

    Wow EOD is quiet...

    ##Vote Whitewater Hysteria since I really don't think Quinn is scum while the former has seemingly disappeared from the thread. I would keep an eye on people who haven't posted in a while.
  40. Day 1#172

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed While I liked Whitewater's "I don't care what you...

    While I liked Whitewater's "I don't care what you think of me" attitude early in the phase I feel like their more recent posts have been lackluster, especially when several other people have been stepping up their game, and the vote on Quinn felt opportunistic. Scum lean for now.
  41. Day 1#170

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Hello! I'm a bit busy with work so that's why I...

    Hello! I'm a bit busy with work so that's why I haven't been posting too much. To be honest, I'm not really seeing the case on Quinn at the moment - sure, the opening post was effortless, but a lackluster opening post doesn't necessarily mean scum, and I like Quinn's pushes on people - it seems that they are trying to move the game forward, which I like.
  42. Day 1#83

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Even one post should make you feel something. Why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#77)
    Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town
    How do you have reads on people who have just one or two posts, even if it's gth?
    Even one post should make you feel something. Why don't you post GTH for the people who are here?
  43. Day 1#82

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Far better than wasting time with RVS

    Quote Originally Posted by oatsmaster (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#77)
    Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town
    Is this normally what you open the game with?
    Far better than wasting time with RVS
  44. Day 1#77

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town

    Warren GTH town, Quin GTH scum, Phoenix GTH town
  45. Day 1#76

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Between your jokey entrance and claiming you...

    Quote Originally Posted by EqsyLootz (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#21)
    Dark Soulz - GTH town
    Whitewater - GTH town
    EqsyLootz - GTH scum
    oatsmaster - GTH town

    Still waiting on four people!
    GTH is gun to head I assume? And what leads you to believe I could be scum?
    Between your jokey entrance and claiming you won't consider voting your neighbors. It was minor though, hence the GTH.
  46. Day 1#29

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed How would you know that he's lying?

    Quote Originally Posted by warren42 (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#25)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetic (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#22)
    ##Vote EqsyLootz
    Does this have anything to do with my GTH or do you have another reason?
    i don't know what gth means and i don't care
    I imagine gun to head. If that's the case leetic would you care to explain? Apparently him lying about not randing scum with me again wasn't convincing enough?
    How would you know that he's lying?
  47. Day 1#23

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Does this have anything to do with my GTH or do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#22)
    ##Vote EqsyLootz
    Does this have anything to do with my GTH or do you have another reason?
  48. Day 1#21

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Dark Soulz - GTH town Whitewater - GTH town...

    Dark Soulz - GTH town
    Whitewater - GTH town
    EqsyLootz - GTH scum
    oatsmaster - GTH town

    Still waiting on four people!
  49. Day 1#12

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    808
    Views
    14,447

    Completed Bonjour

  50. #17

    Thread: Trio Neighborhood 9er

    by leetic
    Replies
    31
    Views
    1,750

    /in

Results 1 to 50 of 122
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.