Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logic

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.10 seconds.

  1. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus ignoramus staypositivefriend Syn Visorslash...

    @ignoramus
    @staypositivefriend
    @Syn
    @Visorslash
    @Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    @Bloobird
    @Wisdom
    @vanity.
    @miaw#1985
    @hollowkatt
    @LordQuas
    @Red#9114
    @nutella
    @Raskolnikov
    @Egix96
    @iaafr
    @Kane
    @shubaka17
    @Keldeo
    @leetic
    @PassTheSaltDude
    @falcon45ca
    @MyNameIsNothing

    All Secret Santa randing messages should have gone out, so DM me if you haven't received yours!
  2. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus Yes, songs will be submitted to me, which I will...

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#28)
    @Logic who do we submit the songs to? Do they go to you and then you distribute them for scoring or something different?
    Yes, songs will be submitted to me, which I will pass along to the relevant recipients.
  3. Replies
    9,383
    Views
    166,610

    The meaning of life DENIED

    The meaning of life DENIED
  4. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus You dislike a lot of artist I like, but we can be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane (#22)
    /in

    Genres liked: Pirate Metal/Folk Metal/Goblin Metal/Troll Metal, Hip Hop/Rap, Punk, Post Hardcore, Pop Punk, Midwest Emo, Pop Emo, Funk, Jazz, Old Pop, Second Line style brass bands (The Band is obv first line, but youtube second line if you need to know what this is)
    Hit Or Miss: Hyper Pop, Outlaw Country, Industrial, Power Metal, Alt Rock/Indie Rock(this is way to broad of a genre lmao),
    Genres Disliked: Most Modern Pop, KPop, Pop Country, nu metal, glitch pop, Classic Rock, Electro Swing,
    Artists liked: молчат дома, Rum Ahoy, Fintroll, MF DOOM, Kanye West, Bus Driver, Ghost, At The Drive/Mars Volta, Midwest Pen Pals, MCR, Funkadellic,trombone shorty, Masayoshi Takanaka, Hot 8 Brass Band, Back Street Boys, Boyz 12
    Artists Disliked: Papa Roach, Watsky, BTS, Blake Shelton, Kenny Chesnuts, Flordia Line Drive, Ludacris, Rascal Flatlands, Lincoln Park, Billy Eye Lash, Nike Manaj, Drake, Drake Again, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Led Zepplin, bla bla bla.That $%#!ing dancing cat song that keeps getting recommended to me on youtube. Furry nightclub video thing. You've prob been recommended that $%#! too, so you know what I'm talking about. It's $%#!.
    You dislike a lot of artist I like, but we can be friends for this autocorrect alone.
  5. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus In particular order here are 10 music artists I...

    In particular order here are 10 music artists I thoroughly enjoy:

    1. Trisha Yearwood/Garth Brooks (two sides, same coin, basically)
    2. Billie Ellish (or however you spell it)
    3. The Format
    4. Emeli Sande
    5. Destiny's Child
    6. Ludovico Einaudi
    7. Pink
    8. Matchbox 20
    9. Queen
    10. Birdy

    Dislikes:

    Most metal/death metal/screaming/hick hop/modern rap (90s-2010 was fairly solid era)
  6. Replies
    9,383
    Views
    166,610

    You madlads got up to 32?

    You madlads got up to 32?
  7. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus Genres liked: Rock, Metal (wide variety), Video...

    Genres liked: Rock, Metal (wide variety), Video games/Movies Soundtrack, Psychedelic, 60s, 70s, 90s rock
    Genres Disliked: Extreme Metal, Any Country, RnB, Boyband, Pop
    Artists liked: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Turisas, Lamb of God, The Strokes, Marilyn Manson, NIN, etc
    Artists Disliked: Behemoth, Meshuggah, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Boyzone, etc
  8. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus Preferably before the rand!

    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#6)
    /in do we post likes/dislikes now or later?
    Preferably before the rand!
  9. Replies
    36
    Views
    711

    Walrus Secret Santa/White Elephant Walrus

    What's better than Secret Santa?
    Why, Yankee Swap, of course! Er, that's actually better known as a White Elephant. But what if this was all a Walrus?

    The premise is simple: each player in this game will be both a judge and a contestant in a 2 song walrus. Everyone will be given a player that they are trying to cater a song to, in secret. This song will be judged and scored by the recipient according to their own tastes.

    In addition to this Secret Santa portion of the Walrus, a player in this game will be submitting a song at a randomly selected other player. For this second one, you will have no idea who is on the receiving end, beyond another player in the game. This song will also be judged and scored according to this recipients tastes.

    Deadline to enter as a player is November 26.
    Deadline to submit your Secret Santa song is December 1st.
    Deadline to submit your White Elephant song is December 14th.
    Reveals to be between December 26th and January 1st at the discretion of the individual judges/players.

    When "inning" to get the best possible songs from your secret Santa, a few things about your style of music would be helpful!



    Genres liked: Classic Rock, Metal, Soundtrack/Score, Indie, Alternative, Synthwave, 80s rock/pop
    Genres Disliked: Death Metal, Modern Country, Modern Rap, Guns used as percussion
    Artists liked: John Williams, Metallica, Audioslave, Muse, Bad Religion
    Artists Disliked: Bob Dylan, Yoko Ono, Modest Mouse, Macy Grey


    I will be hosting and not playing in this one.

    Who's in?


    Players in
    1. ignoramus
    2. staypositivefriend
    3. syn
    4. Visorslash
    5. Owner of a Lonely Heart
    6. Bloobird
    7. Wisdom
    8. vanity.
    9. miaw#1985
    10. hollowkatt
    11. LordQuas
    12. Red#9114
    13. nutella
    14. Raskolnikov
    15. Egix96
    16. iaafr
    17. Kane
    18. Shubaka17
    19. Keldeo
    20. leetic
    21. PassTheSaltDude
    22. Falcon45ca
    23. MyNameIsNothing
  10. Postgame#9216

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Megumin Don't apologize for being towny. You...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9189)
    I feel bad for the mafia btw am sorry if my sub in hurt your chances
    @Megumin
    Don't apologize for being towny. You collectively beat us, fair and square.
  11. Day 8#9131

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Talk me through where you thought I wasn't a...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

    I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.
    Am currently going through notes if I think nanook is actually a town to be but if your gonna vote me anyway makes me not have to do extra work there.
    Talk me through where you thought I wasn't a wolf? And how you got to there? Because if you were townreading me, I completely missed it (initial impression where we first started interacting isn't what I'm looking for, btw)
  12. Day 8#9129

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I'm staring at this post wondering what you are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

    I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.
  13. Day 8#9127

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Well, I was assuming nanook was lock town based...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9123)
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.
    Okay who do you think is scum here and why btw?
    Well, I was assuming nanook was lock town based on the lack of a kill. SPF saying she had a BPV doesn't auto clear him, but I have had almost no reason all game to suspect him as it is; he's been towny throughout.

    I never bothered to get a read on alice, but you came in super towny and tinally looked great.

    SPF I like more and more at the end of each day but for some reason dislike at the start.

    So, based on SPF having a BPV and assuming that was the cause of no kill, I think I'm forced to conclude that she's town. Based on nanook's body of work, I think he's town. So by process of elimination, that leaves you.
  14. Day 8#9123

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the...

    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.
  15. Day 8#9104

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I wish I could take credit for stopping the kill,...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9092)
    Not sure which of you has cards? NK is mandatory according to OP so somebody stopped it.

    I'm hard claiming it wasn't me, obviously.

    If it isn't claimed in your next post (this is addressed to all three of you, btw), then im going to assume it isn't you. No playing cute today, just claim it straight out
    I wish I could take credit for stopping the kill, but I think it's painfully obvious who still has cards.
  16. Day 8#9089

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed The optimal play is to sleep. But let's try...

    The optimal play is to sleep.

    But let's try and talk first here.
  17. Day 7#9018

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Logic: I wanna snapvote kajot! Meg: No votes!...

    Logic: I wanna snapvote kajot!
    Meg: No votes!
    Nanook: Kinda sus logic isn't voting.
    SPF: Yeah, that!

    SMDH
    I should have just voted Kajot when I wanted. If i'm wrong then this torment is over.
    ##Vote Kajot
  18. Day 7#8965

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I don't think I'm voting outside of Kajot, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#8960)
    @Kajot and @Logic should probably get votes down
    I don't think I'm voting outside of Kajot, but okay.
  19. Day 7#8923

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I think I'm missing context here, but I was...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#970)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotAlice (#957)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#952)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotAlice (#941)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#932)
    So who DON'T you have a grasp on?
    Schweppes/Memory/Mac, for starters.
    See Breakfast is good... but I also like Lunch, Dinner and Supper.

    You're half answering a question.
    Who else?
    Michelle/bladescape/BK are basically my lock-V only re-eval at XyLo tier as BK/Michelle tend to be polarized while blade's entire tunnel on DZ feels exactly like a tunneled villa's approach to a wolf that they caught from their progression/confidence.

    staypositivefriend/hollowkatt/Outlier/Hydreigon25/The Keeper/Ivy are the slots I'm comfortable with but I may be misclearing a person here as I don't think anyone here's out of their wolfrange just yet.

    Nanook/Grant/Phraze are potatoing, but I've had mild pings from both of them, so yeah.

    DZ/Storm/Scarlet are kinda wolfy, but I'm not as sold on DZ as I kinda always SR him by default.

    Basically it.
    We really need to work on your phrasing. But this suffices.
    I think I'm missing context here, but I was looking for "nanook" in Keeper's ISO, and I don't think this tells me anything about the two of them, but this might be about the "potatoing" that nanook is accused of here by Alice/Meg!slot. I'm solving for nanook here, so I'm shelving this for later.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1435)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1422)
    If drz flips red turbo keeper imo
    Do elaborate?
    Do I think a partner asks this? This seems more like a soft "don't suspect me plz"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1489)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1486)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle (#1485)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1484)
    Gikkle has been kinda meh too
    That's the best position to be on in people's reads, honestly.
    Probably true tbh
    No you absolutely must try and be townread always!! :P
    WIFOM, but maybe this is something you say to a partner?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1658)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1645)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1610)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1608)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1605)
    That isn't what I meant. Keeper seems to think there's something specific about cards and I'm just wondering why we'd expect anyone not to have them. Also probably should have sat on that knowledge instead of sharing it
    A person dedicated enough can certainly go and dig up those most likely to have cards. For example I know at least 4 players here who should have cards.
    annnnnd that would be OOG information which should never ever be acted on so yeah, maybe don't do that
    ???

    Are you serious lol
    Ah yes, OoG information about a card game such as people here know that I have a card that gives all vanillas a gun...
    Not team indicative, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1930)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1926)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1922)
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#1915)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#1910)
    I gotta get something outta being misgendered :P
    That's legit and I'm sincerely sorry.

    I still get paid. :P

    Anyway while you're here, what you thinking about mine and zeusys wagons?
    I was on your wagon for a while. I think Zeus is town, I think Happy has wolf potential, so does Ivy.

    The Zeus wagon: I think blade, nanook, and to some extent scarlet are likely town. I think you've got wolf potential and I think hydreigon is a howling wolf.

    I think the scarlet wagon is entirely town. I think question and phraze are town (grant wagon), and I think logic is town (with me on the Ivy wagon)
    One of the things about me is I'm never out of my wolf or town range, if I ever don't have wolf potential I'm doing something wrong given I'm an active meta manipulator.
    Blade is probably 3rd on my TRs currently, and is the more flexible of the trs I currently have. Nanook seems an oddball to me so I'm happy keeping him around for now.
    I will still be surprised if Zeus flips red here but I'm outta votes so that's a sad time.

    Ivy is someone I know OoG, and she is genuinely the sweetest bean. I'm happy using her, along with Alice and Storm as a foundation for D2 Town Reads assuming she doesn't slip.

    Whats the thinking with Scarlett currently? I'm a solid null on them and I like to be at least not on 0 for D1, going back to my chain analogy they're an unconnected link in the web that is my ADHD mind.
    This is something I don't much like from keeper regarding nanook.

    Conclusion: Very low partner equity between nanook and keeper.
  20. Day 7#8922

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Phraze on SPF. Besides the gladiate, I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#234)
    I skimmed most of the thread, minus wordy stuff. SPF wanting to bully wolves is nasty, given how I was bullied last wolf game. Like, that's the reason for my PFP change, bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#5653)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#5567)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#5562)
    ##Vote Kajot

    Doesn't really matter to me.
    Can you talk to me about your current worldview Phraze?
    Storm wolfy vs Hydreigon/Alice.

    Ivy/Kajot hard to read for me. Not opposed. (Emojis)

    Grant I don't remember. Probably need to reread.

    Nanook bad D1. Michelle could be right. Snappy Nanook is villagery IIRC, but going into detail on reads was what he did as wolf buddy.

    SPF ain't gonna be trusted, but that's just me with that kinda player.

    I don't know why Keeper did what he did when there were other options. He had cards so, PR? Chances of being bussed unlikely, unless it was to WIFOM us on Michelle. That's a whole other mess given Michelle's use of cards D2.

    Kajot EODs seem active. IDK.

    Looks like there's lotsa cool cards and I got nothing much. Maybe Happy did have an unblockable vig? This would mean Happy was NK and shot HK. You resurrected, what kind of bastard is that? Or maybe you that other guess about Happy/HK dying was sacrifice.... maybe they had a resurrection card in return for their dying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#5975)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#5965)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#5870)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#5867)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#5864)
    Phrze is the post above your read list?
    Mostly, yes.
    OK in this list you have:
    - Storm as a wolf for D1 conversation with Alice
    - Can't read Kajot, or SPF
    - Haven't read Grant
    - Nanook hedge read
    - Kinda v on Michelle

    This isn't much.
    @Phraze can you please review and let me know if this is a correct summation of where your head is it?

    I'm mostly confused as to your posting. I'll lay it out- you seem in anti-spew, you aren't engaging with the thread, and the reads you've really laid out we've had to drag from you e..g. nanook a few posts ago.

    Its a super wolfy way to play
    I'm kinda surprised my posting seems 'stronger' lately. Doubt it's because I'm upset or pressured. I'm like, super cool to pressure. EOD panic never gets me AFAIK. Maybe it's one of those things of me getting more involved as the game goes on. It just me~

    As for post:

    POE:
    - Grant needs re-read, but in POE. Oh yeah, I gotta check that one. Looks like everyone wants Grant though! .... Just remembered. Grant was pushing Hydreigon as a yeet while hedging on it.
    - Nanook lean W for reasons I given. Or almost lock to me.
    - Ivy/Kajot is my policy because I can't read those players. Or I'll leave it to y'all. Emotional posting just read to me as ATE.
    - Storm has interactions which I think is wolfy. With Hydreigon and Alice. Misrep and stuff.

    Other things:
    - Michelle TL for me. Barring possible shenanigans.
    - I'm paranoid of SPF, but that seems to happen a lot with players-who-know-what-they're-doing. So, on the fence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7126)
    I used card for this phase. Added Michelle, but probably didn't work because she was NK. My card allows 4 players on the options.

    1. Storm is in my POE, and the lack of involvement is wolfy.
    2. Blade is my tinfoily slot. Revive is pretty sus. Still wonder why Keeper outted themselves when wagons were a tie. Maybe had some graveyard card?
    3. Michelle was probably good to gladiate given how Grant flipped. Keeper might have tried to clear Michelle, then go over.
    4. SPF I have no idea on. Added to the pool to get a better read.

    There might be questions of why didn't I just include all my POE in. I'm tryna think out of the box. Questionable slots are best used for this card, I think.

    Also didn't like Logic's posts Today. It's either tunneled or wolf. Lack of re-eval.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7134)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7133)
    youre reading even less than me. the push on spf is all tinfoil no one wants to kill her
    What does reading have to do with pushing SPF? Are you implying I should have picked consensus POE? It's true I'm not really reading though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7147)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7134)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7133)
    youre reading even less than me. the push on spf is all tinfoil no one wants to kill her
    What does reading have to do with pushing SPF? Are you implying I should have picked consensus POE? It's true I'm not really reading though.
    Why did you play the card then?

    Are you saying that you think it's a +town play? Even after the Michelle one happened?
    Might as well play it, seeing how everyone was curious about the cards I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7150)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7147)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7134)
    What does reading have to do with pushing SPF? Are you implying I should have picked consensus POE? It's true I'm not really reading though.
    Why did you play the card then?

    Are you saying that you think it's a +town play? Even after the Michelle one happened?
    Might as well play it, seeing how everyone was curious about the cards I have.
    But you put forward people outside the wolf team you just posted.
    #7126
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#8488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#8474)
    The scummiest thing on Phraze, imo, is not following up on Blade or SPF after putting them up for the Gladiate. Latching on to Logic after Michelle died sussing him and the slip was mentioned last phase could be convenient or proof that Phraze isnt reading the game much at all. She says go ahead and chop me but her vote on Logic is probably self prez.

    But Im happy to give a time to get more takes. Scarlett and TNA not voting despite both being widely sussed isnt something I am fond of either.
    I'm coming around to my gladiator choices being $%#!. SPF did look better after D4. Blade is still sus IMO, but ain't nobody gonna push that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#8488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#8474)
    The scummiest thing on Phraze, imo, is not following up on Blade or SPF after putting them up for the Gladiate. Latching on to Logic after Michelle died sussing him and the slip was mentioned last phase could be convenient or proof that Phraze isnt reading the game much at all. She says go ahead and chop me but her vote on Logic is probably self prez.

    But Im happy to give a time to get more takes. Scarlett and TNA not voting despite both being widely sussed isnt something I am fond of either.
    I'm coming around to my gladiator choices being $%#!. SPF did look better after D4. Blade is still sus IMO, but ain't nobody gonna push that.


    Phraze on SPF.
    Besides the gladiate, I think this is even more reason to clear SPF.
  21. Day 7#8921

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed This is the absolute closest that keeper gets to...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#147)
    hi im gay uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper (#393)
    Honestly I'm pretty sure if SPF doesn't open with "I'm gay" or go more than 24 hours without mentioning it, it's a wolf tell. :P
    This is the absolute closest that keeper gets to reacting to or talking about SPF. I'm gonna hedge a bet and say this is not a team.
  22. Day 7#8919

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed This is a solid point in SPF's favor that I keep...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#8915)
    Yeah I just wanted to see if someone bit tbh

    Kajot kinda did

    Idk this game is hard cause like

    I've thought ivy slot was townie since d1

    Phraze put spf in the gladiate

    Alice slot doesn't look teamed with both flipped mafia and living players

    If logic is mafia wtf were mafia doing yesterday

    So like

    Its tough to figure out which clears are the good clears and which clears are the bad clears
    This is a solid point in SPF's favor that I keep forgetting.
  23. Day 7#8918

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed staypositivefriend Now that I am done with my...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8823)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8807)
    Nanook remains town, and I'm almost willing to bet the game on it.
    I like Meg, but never got better than null on Alice.
    SPF is my highest suspected slot after Kajot, but I don't know if that teaming makes sense, so I'm rethinking the world's.
    @Logic -

    i feel like your worldview has gotten kind of repetitive - if you made this post a dayphase ago or even two dayphases ago, it probably wouldn't have felt out of place at all. the stagnation in your reads and the lack of clear effort to fix that stagnation is my biggest concern with you right now, and it's why i almost ended the day with a vote on you yesterday. what's your plan to figure out if me being mafia "makes sense" today?
    @staypositivefriend
    Now that I am done with my workweek, I am going to sit down and actually do the ISOs that I've lazily put off all game. (starting right now.)

    I'm here right now if you want live interactions, but I don't really want to be too distracted from what I should have been doing all game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8907)
    Also gn, gonna try to explain my thoughts a bit better tomorrow. @Logic Don't really have a question to you but I'm sure you'd be able to case me, right? I'm sure in your mind that already happened but I seem to have missed it.
    The short version: Ivy dug a hole. You never got out of it, and I can't remember a single towny thing you've done all game.
  24. Day 7#8807

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Nanook remains town, and I'm almost willing to...

    Nanook remains town, and I'm almost willing to bet the game on it.
    I like Meg, but never got better than null on Alice.
    SPF is my highest suspected slot after Kajot, but I don't know if that teaming makes sense, so I'm rethinking the world's.
  25. Day 7#8806

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Why shouldn't I just snapvote Kajot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#8805)
    I embargo votes for the next 24 hours I will be here when I can
    Why shouldn't I just snapvote Kajot?
  26. Day 6#8796

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Are you kidding me? I said the solve was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8794)
    Looks like Logic doesn't even think there's a chance that Scarlet flips w from his post tbh

    He also only came to vote and then dip again
    Are you kidding me?
    I said the solve was you/scarlet last night.
  27. Day 6#8793

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed If the dead vote Kajot, I might switch over.

    If the dead vote Kajot, I might switch over.
  28. Day 6#8790

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I almost want to let it rand. Alternatively,...

    I almost want to let it rand.

    Alternatively, I'm fine with going over here because I don't have to be part of any F5 or F3 situations.

    Then maybe town will get their buts in high gear and finally get kajot.
  29. Day 6#8788

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I really really really tried to get town to see...

    I really really really tried to get town to see some sense and flip Kajot, but self-pres it is.
    ##Vote ScarletCelestial
  30. Replies
    3,790
    Views
    38,593

    Completed Considering how poorly their mentor did, Lag...

    Considering how poorly their mentor did, Lag deserves all the kudos.
  31. Day 6#8737

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed This might not be quite the right word. Inception...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8736)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#8731)
    also i disappear cause betray night i forgot about so like distracted
    The post was the impetus to my P#8732, but I don't actually know what this says.
    This might not be quite the right word. Inception might work better? I dunno, I'm tired and it seemed right at the time.
  32. Day 6#8736

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed The post was the impetus to my P#8732, but I...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#8731)
    also i disappear cause betray night i forgot about so like distracted
    The post was the impetus to my P#8732, but I don't actually know what this says.
  33. Day 6#8734

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8733)
    Wait, if everyone I'm currently townreading (nanook, meg, blade, spf kinda) then that truly leaves only scarlet and kajot.

    I'm actually fine with leaving my fate to modbot when I'm up against two wolves.
  34. Day 6#8733

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Wait, if everyone I'm currently townreading...

    Wait, if everyone I'm currently townreading (nanook, meg, blade, spf kinda) then that truly leaves only scarlet and kajot.

    I'm actually fine with leaving my fate to modbot when I'm u against two wolves.
  35. Day 6#8732

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I could fall asleep at any time in hte next 3...

    I could fall asleep at any time in hte next 3 hours and possibly not make it back before EOD. I want to make sure this day does not go to a 3-way rand. Beyond "no hammer" I'm fine with almost any other possible outcome.

    So please, no vanity wagons and pick a tunderdome. If I gotta, I will self-pres.
  36. Day 6#8726

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Is this pinging anyone else? How is this anything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8640)
    Also if Logic is V and I'm w would probs just ignore his writing. If he flips V think about that instead of quickhammering. Next day is weekend-ish and I don't have anything planned, I give you both maf else I die, that's the deal.
    Is this pinging anyone else? How is this anything but wifom?
  37. Day 6#8722

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Any chance I can convince you to endorse my...

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#8587)
    ##Vote ScarletCelestial
    Any chance I can convince you to endorse my thunderdome instead?
  38. Day 6#8721

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed And I was having some fun chatting and now nobody...

    And I was having some fun chatting and now nobody is here.
  39. Day 6#8720

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed You sure you wanna link yourself to arguably the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#8717)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8712)
    I have read ~5 meg's posts and I am getting a clear town vibe, unlike whatever alice was doing.
    Cool i got you an nanook in my corner

    And both Kajot and SC against me.

    Yeah i'll take that
    You sure you wanna link yourself to arguably the most POE slot in the game? lol
  40. Day 6#8719

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Nitpicking is fine. I'd be more distrustful of...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8716)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8714)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8713)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8710)
    There was something on d(2?) that made me think that you were a wolf SPF, and I can't remember what it was but it's stuck with me and keeps me going "but SPF is a wolf, thoough." Then by end of day, I think you are probably town from your probing, but I start each day with the same "SPF is a wolf though" paranoia.

    As for bladescape coming back on hte wolf team, this game is so bastard with 2 separate gladiate cards that it would probably be a kinder "twist" to have blade come back on the wolf team. This is almost always a dumber read than "spf wolf" but not by much.
    do you remember what the thing was on d2 that pinged you about me? im trying to figure out if youre making your read up lol
    I don't remember what it was, but I think I said something about it at the time. I don't reember and I've no motivation to ISO myself to find it.
    alright well, not to nitpick you, but how is it possible for you to continue "continue convincing yourself" that your read on me is "dumb" and "talk yourself out of it" when you dont remember what the reason was? your posts about me imply that youve been actively thinking and debating about my alignment with yourself, but if you dont have any specific stuff that youre thinking about, i do kinda wonder if youre just pretending to scumhunt
    Nitpicking is fine. I'd be more distrustful of you if you weren't.

    Maybe I've locked myself into paranoia, but I do like your posts near EODs. Then "morning" comes and I wonder what made me think that looked good.
  41. Day 6#8714

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I don't remember what it was, but I think I said...

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8713)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8710)
    There was something on d(2?) that made me think that you were a wolf SPF, and I can't remember what it was but it's stuck with me and keeps me going "but SPF is a wolf, thoough." Then by end of day, I think you are probably town from your probing, but I start each day with the same "SPF is a wolf though" paranoia.

    As for bladescape coming back on hte wolf team, this game is so bastard with 2 separate gladiate cards that it would probably be a kinder "twist" to have blade come back on the wolf team. This is almost always a dumber read than "spf wolf" but not by much.
    do you remember what the thing was on d2 that pinged you about me? im trying to figure out if youre making your read up lol
    I don't remember what it was, but I think I said something about it at the time. I don't reember and I've no motivation to ISO myself to find it.
  42. Day 6#8712

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I have read ~5 meg's posts and I am getting a...

    I have read ~5 meg's posts and I am getting a clear town vibe, unlike whatever alice was doing.
  43. Day 6#8711

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed And this is why nanook can never be mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#8709)
    OP says votes lock at kilo and players are informed if its kilo, if Blade were ressurected as mafia wed be in kilo rn, thus blade rezzed as town
    And this is why nanook can never be mafia.
  44. Day 6#8710

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed There was something on d(2?) that made me think...

    There was something on d(2?) that made me think that you were a wolf SPF, and I can't remember what it was but it's stuck with me and keeps me going "but SPF is a wolf, thoough." Then by end of day, I think you are probably town from your probing, but I start each day with the same "SPF is a wolf though" paranoia.

    As for bladescape coming back on hte wolf team, this game is so bastard with 2 separate gladiate cards that it would probably be a kinder "twist" to have blade come back on the wolf team. This is almost always a dumber read than "spf wolf" but not by much.
  45. Day 6#8705

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I've had the following reads for a while that I...

    I've had the following reads for a while that I keep convincing myself are dumb and talking myself out of them.

    SPF - wolf
    Bladescape - resurrected on the wolf team.
  46. Day 6#8703

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I keep meaning to have jumped back in to this,...

    I keep meaning to have jumped back in to this, but I have had no time/motivation for this. I normlly play from work, and it's been a stressful few busy days.

    I had planned to ISO phraze and find the her partners, but I haven't even had time for that.

    I'm disconnected and stressed out and you all deserve better of me.
  47. Day 6#8584

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I will. Just not right this moment. Post game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#8582)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8581)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#8514)
    :THROWS TWO KNIVES ON TO THE BLOOD STAINED FLOOR:

    Looks at Kajot and Logic

    "FIGHT! "
    I was literally going to beg to thunderdome Kajot today
    ##Vote Kajot
    You got anymore then just that?
    I will. Just not right this moment.
    Post game I'll share what's been occupying my time that I kept me from showing my best this game.

    I'm fine if I'm the chop today, but please please please kill Kajot next.
  48. Day 6#8581

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I was literally going to beg to thunderdome Kajot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#8514)
    :THROWS TWO KNIVES ON TO THE BLOOD STAINED FLOOR:

    Looks at Kajot and Logic

    "FIGHT! "
    I was literally going to beg to thunderdome Kajot today
    ##Vote Kajot
  49. Day 5#8291

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed I too am exhausted by the gladiates. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#8287)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8285)
    if phraze is a wolf then im doubtful that any wolves would be bold enough to try to pull the chop off of her today

    and if phraze is a villager then the wolves would be incentivized to play in a low-effort way and let her chop go through

    so, i dont think the low-posting today is indicative of phraze's alignment in either direction, but i do think it's indicative that people are exhausted of this game
    I'll straight admit I hadn't expected to be alive again, and am exhausted by gladiates.
    I too am exhausted by the gladiates.

    Especially since I'm so certain Kajot is a wolf, and we had one opportunity to get her, and we went for grant instead.

    Now, I thought grant had some wolf equity, but ivy absolutely looked to be defending keeper because they were teamed. And Kajot hasn't done anything to change my mind.

    Never kill
    Nanook
    Blade

    Probably town
    Good Question
    Outlier

    Tinfoils, only maybe town
    SPF
    ScarC

    Wolf
    Kajot
    Phraze

    Idfk
    Alice
  50. Day 5#8289

    Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

    by Logic
    Replies
    9,215
    Views
    51,274

    Completed Low effort wolfy "let's expand the POE"

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#8266)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#8263)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#8255)
    My POE is *Gestures vaguely*
    If you weren't effectively lock clear, I'd take that shade for something else entirely. Lol
    Now I'm curious what you'd take it for.
    Low effort wolfy "let's expand the POE"
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.