Search:

Type: Posts; User: GiraffeSyrup

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

  1. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed you did really well in your cover that i was...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#447)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#443)
    i was scared on day 2 when only tsp and i claimed checks and im like "aaaaaa" and the reason for the esooa check was if they were wolf i felt they would try to shc themselves because that was likely their only out
    i suspected this might happen as well
    you did really well in your cover that i was scared you were mafia knowing that i was tracker

    i figured if you were maf i die at night anyways

    then for some reason forgot this fact when day 3 came along? lol
  2. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i was scared on day 2 when only tsp and i claimed...

    i was scared on day 2 when only tsp and i claimed checks and im like "aaaaaa" and the reason for the esooa check was if they were wolf i felt they would try to shc themselves because that was likely their only out
  3. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed $%#! it's been an hour my brain is high on...

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#433)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#426)
    i am in physical pain i never want to play pr again

    shouldve told the system to rand me vt

    tbh was fun but i just lost a few months of my life
    WOOOOO IM GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!
    make sure to sleep now though!! ;p
    $%#! it's been an hour

    my brain is high on whatever the $%#! drug this game injected me with
  4. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed you did really well

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#429)
    I suck at mafia

    my only way out was lynching tsp somehow then killing girafee and 1v1'ing dota
    you did really well
  5. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed halfway through the day im like "frick i need to...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#428)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#421)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#413)
    jfc giraffe why'd you put me through that
    i was scared you were maf

    though i look at my notes and see i have you and dota as likely town from interactions with duck lol
    yeah i was kinda scared something would go wrong and you would flip in the night
    halfway through the day im like "frick i need to figure out how not to out myself" then i decided to go the route of "oh im dumb this is solved gg"

    then i realize my deathcon is you wolf shooting me anyways so lol
  6. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i am in physical pain i never want to play pr...

    i am in physical pain i never want to play pr again

    shouldve told the system to rand me vt

    tbh was fun but i just lost a few months of my life
  7. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i was scared you were maf though i look at my...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#413)
    jfc giraffe why'd you put me through that
    i was scared you were maf

    though i look at my notes and see i have you and dota as likely town from interactions with duck lol
  8. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed actually why am i dragging this out ...

    actually why am i dragging this out

    ##Vote ThePretender

    gg
  9. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i swear the game is mechanically solved but still

    i swear the game is mechanically solved but still
  10. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i swear dota is just clueless town, right?

    i swear dota is just clueless town, right?
  11. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed pain

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#386)
    tsp/girafee cleared by poly
    poly/esooa cleared by girafee/tsp respectively

    If the tracker is actually poly, then fmpov it's dota mechanically despite the bussing
    if the tracker is girafee it can tsp/dota
    if the tracker is tsp it can be girafee/dota

    The tracker claimer I'm willing to believe the most is girafee cause of d1 shenanigans leaving tsp/dota and dota cleared from d1 so it's just tsp no?

    ##Vote tonystarkprime
    pain
  12. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed look we have a tracker-core lol

    look we have a tracker-core

    lol
  13. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i want to use all the time we have also hi...

    i want to use all the time we have

    also hi specs watching me flail around
  14. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed are you high

    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#363)
    yeah wolf should be / have already claimed tracker
    for real? ##Vote polypies
    are you high
  15. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed why do you claim vig as vt then not claim tracker?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#361)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#356)
    pretendrif you're scum claim racker it's your best bet
    why do I contest 3 tracker claims as scum
    why do you claim vig as vt then not claim tracker?
  16. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i swear we are gonna get gigabrained by scum and...

    i swear we are gonna get gigabrained by scum and im gonna feel like an idiot

    jk i hope i die at night so yall have to deal with it lmao
  17. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i think it's pretender because they fakeclaimed...

    i think it's pretender because they fakeclaimed vig day 1

    discuss
  18. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed good question lol

    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#346)
    whos the real tracker
    good question lol
  19. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i want to believe that's the poe too but im...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#344)
    arbitrarily I think pretender/dota is nearly a mech poe to pretend to have because of tracker bs
    i want to believe that's the poe too but im verifying
  20. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed btw can i mention that day 2 yeet was $%#!ing...

    btw can i mention that day 2 yeet was $%#!ing stupid
  21. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed $%#! I NEED TO DO WORK

    $%#! I NEED TO DO WORK
  22. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed im just gonna say tsp is town problem is ...

    im just gonna say tsp is town

    problem is

    that means everyone is town
  23. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i need to reread things dammit why am i alive

    i need to reread things

    dammit why am i alive
  24. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i am in physical pain because i got a green on...

    i am in physical pain because i got a green on esooa
  25. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed eva who's the last wolf

    eva who's the last wolf
  26. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed okay im frozen but listening to pretender and...

    okay im frozen but listening to pretender and esooa discuss is nice because i feel like im understanding their points even when im not
  27. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed okay i guess im just dumb for thinking eva town...

    okay i guess im just dumb for thinking eva town then i need to look at these points
  28. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed poly green

    poly green
  29. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i dont like how im voting with my wolfreads but i...

    i dont like how im voting with my wolfreads but i have no $%#!ing idea what my reads are anymore
  30. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed im gonna get clowned on by mafia i can feel it

    im gonna get clowned on by mafia i can feel it
  31. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed DuckQueen my first gut was correct

    ##Vote DuckQueen

    my first gut was correct
  32. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed actually $%#! i dont have an original opinion...

    actually $%#! i dont have an original opinion anymore

    i need to actually come up with my own reads gimme a sec
  33. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed lmao on a reread sure

    ##Vote lmao

    on a reread sure
  34. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i find it hard to believe lmao is wolf just from...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#190)
    is it really so easy as Eva/lmao? I think yes
    i find it hard to believe lmao is wolf just from my notes but also i dont remember why i took notes so :/
  35. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed tonystarkprime

    ##Vote tonystarkprime
  36. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed well i dont feel frozen because my brain is...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#174)
    girafe i have as many posts as you and i played tetris for half the game so far
    well i dont feel frozen because my brain is trying to keep track of 8 players smh
  37. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed wait but im actually not frozen rn?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#147)
    dare i say it, giraffe frozen
    Didn't they say that they'd be frozen as either alignment tho? Is probably nai
    wait but im actually not frozen rn?
  38. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed my poly read is to let everyone else read them...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#144)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#20)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#16)
    HOLY $%#! IM TOWN
    fake
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#30)
    dota wolf
    I don't think a wolfs first 2 reads are both wolf reads. That's my Poly read
    my poly read is to let everyone else read them because i read them as wolf every time for some reason
  39. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed btw i townread pretender so im confused why there...

    btw i townread pretender so im confused why there is wagon
  40. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed i'll sheep this polypies

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#122)
    POLY IS SCUM

    ##Vote polypies
    ##Vote polypies
    ##Vote polypies
    ##Vote polypies
    i'll sheep this

    ##Vote polypies
  41. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed okay ye i can justify my townread now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#114)
    i only sheep esooa
    okay ye i can justify my townread now lol
  42. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed well guess what? i lost the game also ur...

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#106)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#91)
    poly wolf
    are you losing tetris
    i lost
    well guess what?

    i lost the game

    also ur the only one i havent made a read on so im just gonna assume you're town
  43. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed whatever it's not like we can't win while still...

    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiraffeSyrup (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#54)
    we're bussing right
    shhh be quiet idiot
    this is gonna be funny in hindsight

    though i dont think this is the team

    probably?
    it is the team get good
    whatever it's not like we can't win while still sometimes being wrong
  44. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed duck has literally not commented on the game...

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#79)
    polypies vote is reasonable

    Duck is towny
    duck has literally not commented on the game state with regards to factional alignments
  45. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed this is gonna be funny in hindsight though i...

    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#31)
    omg verify button complaint gottem

    ##Vote dota
    why yes, i was actuslly discussing strategies with my friend polypies
    we're bussing right
    shhh be quiet idiot
    this is gonna be funny in hindsight

    though i dont think this is the team

    probably?
  46. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed tell me why you're town

    Quote Originally Posted by polypies (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#52)
    I am already frozen send help
    ok wolf
    tell me why you're town
  47. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed wait i forgot how to vote help DuckQueen wait nvm...

    wait i forgot how to vote help ##Vote DuckQueen wait nvm i figured it out
  48. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed are you one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkprime (#45)
    wolves are in thread
    are you one of them
  49. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed okay

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#40)
    NOLYNCH CAMPAIGN
    hello my fellow townies, i am here to introduce and teach you about the benefits of nolynching
    trust me, my opinion is very important and reliable


    alright first i will explain why lynching players is bad
    on the first day, the mafia is informed of their teammates, and the town is not
    so now the mafia has the advantage because they know more than the town does

    BUT
    The TOWN has more players, so we have the benefit of overwhelming the mafia
    now the mafia wants majority, and they cant gain members. therefore they want to make town lose members

    TOGETHER
    we can prevent this from happening, we just need to make sure we DONT lynch townies

    now i shall explain why nolynch is good
    "hmMMMmMmmMm, if we cant lynch anyone, what should we do o' great and wise Pretender??" is probably what you're asking
    well search no more! i have all the answers you're looking for

    we should /vote nolynch, because it prevents us from losing townies
    some might argue that mafia and NK will kill at night anyways, but we can PREVENT a death from happening by nolynching

    by preventing deaths from happening, TIs have more time to investigate and find mafia for us

    In conclusion, we should nolynch because mafia wants to kill townies, but we want to keep them alive

    ##Vote Sleep
    okay
  50. Replies
    452
    Views
    2,285

    Completed im just gonna assume you're town because holy...

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#23)
    EW WTF IM ACTUALLY TOWN AGAIN GIRAFFE TAKE MY ROLE
    im just gonna assume you're town because holy $%#! i forgot how quick turbos are
Results 1 to 50 of 3000
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.