Search:

Type: Posts; User: Axwell

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed pew pew

  2. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed Shoot hankerchief

    Shoot hankerchief
  3. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed im pretty keen on sr being town

    im pretty keen on sr being town
  4. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed Shoot Wind

    Shoot Wind
  5. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed No, he can do that to distance

    Quote Originally Posted by Stopwatch (#438)
    Question @Axwell: Does Mike's early Town tone read of SR clear SR?
    No, he can do that to distance
  6. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed ah man

  7. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed im guessing wolf

    im guessing wolf
  8. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed give me the gun

    give me the gun
  9. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed he wasnt

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#392)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windrammer (#380)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#359)
    shoot wind
    What do you think of Mike's stance on Wind or are you just gonna keep saying 'shoot wind' without reasons?
    TO BE FAIR he knows me outside of game and did the same thing right off the bat in the last thread, but he wasn't mafia then and the fact that he's trying to replicate his behavior as town might mean he's mafia now. That's all I have for reference. I think he's mafia
    And what's making you say he's replicating it instead of just doing it as town again? (And were you town in the last game?)
    he wasnt
  10. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed distancing

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#359)
    shoot wind
    What do you think of Mike's stance on Wind or are you just gonna keep saying 'shoot wind' without reasons?
    distancing
  11. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed shoot wind

    shoot wind
  12. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed why would u settle on npstr

    why would u settle on npstr
  13. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#261)
    Might shoot axwell
    ?
  14. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed shoot stopwatch or wind

    shoot stopwatch or wind
  15. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed gh mike --- stopwatch wind

    gh
    mike

    ---

    stopwatch
    wind
  16. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed nice one on xicor

    nice one on xicor
  17. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed :rolleyes:

    Quote Originally Posted by smilefires (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#185)
    im susp of generalhankerchief

    mark feels townie
    he feels townie because he is amirite
  18. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed shoot wind

    shoot wind
  19. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed dont see wind being town honestly

    dont see wind being town honestly
  20. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed im susp of generalhankerchief mark feels townie

    im susp of generalhankerchief

    mark feels townie
  21. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed what does that even mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#152)
    Ax I don't feel you
    what does that even mean
  22. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed Windrammer any ideas of who to shoot?

    @Windrammer any ideas of who to shoot?
  23. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#124)
    why do you want to shoot smile, hankerchief?
    Because he's mafia.
    reason?
  24. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed why do you want to shoot smile, hankerchief?

    why do you want to shoot smile, hankerchief?
  25. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed why didnt cuth shoot anyone wtf

    why didnt cuth shoot anyone wtf
  26. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed Did he shoot anyone!?

    Did he shoot anyone!?
  27. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed no, only person holding gun can shoot others

    Quote Originally Posted by Xicor (#90)
    wait is there even voting in popcorn, this is my first time
    no, only person holding gun can shoot others
  28. Replies
    559
    Views
    5,678

    Completed is it me or does this site not let you use your...

    is it me or does this site not let you use your scroll wheel?
  29. Replies
    17
    Views
    626

    in

  30. #2

    Thread: Popcorn Turbo, x2

    by Axwell
    Replies
    18
    Views
    921

    in

  31. #204

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed ya scoobs shooting was wat

    ya scoobs shooting was wat
  32. #195

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed $%#!ing knew nind was cancer

    $%#!ing knew nind was



    cancer
  33. Replies
    6
    Views
    274

    yeah fixers last 2nd vote on me, hmmm

    yeah fixers last 2nd vote on me, hmmm
  34. Replies
    6
    Views
    274

    scoobs and wind

    scoobs and wind
  35. Replies
    6
    Views
    274

    Lemon, scoobs and wind are my guesses

    Lemon, scoobs and wind are my guesses
  36. Replies
    6
    Views
    274

    lol why would scum be that open on day 1 silly...

    lol why would scum be that open on day 1

    silly $%#!s
  37. #153

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed MarkoRaj doesnt answer to why

    ##Vote MarkoRaj

    doesnt answer to why
  38. #139

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed why random vote w/ chance to lynch town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs (#133)
    Missing the start and not knowing what happened screws up the whole game for me. Athis point, I'm justvoting randomly.
    why random vote w/ chance to lynch town?
  39. #134

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed why?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRaj (#129)
    ##Vote Axwell
    why?
  40. #127

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed scoobs oops

    ##Vote scoobs

    oops
  41. #120

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed Scroobs

    ##Vote Scroobs
  42. #111

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed thats not reason enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#98)
    why did ya shoot mike
    Because he made me miss the start.
    thats not reason enough
  43. #109

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed why am I being shot

    why am I being shot
  44. #98

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed why did ya shoot mike

    why did ya shoot mike
  45. #91

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed windrammer

    windrammer
  46. #74

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed what u worried about

    Quote Originally Posted by Windrammer (#72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#46)
    ##Vote Windrammer
    ax i swere to god
    what u worried about
  47. #73

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed new... i was here b4 u :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer (#67)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer (#61)
    scoobs' probs also town

    that puts it down to two in lemonrock and typology?
    Typology?
    the three new accounts
    new... i was here b4 u
  48. #57

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axwell (#19)
    so its started?
    Yep
    You town?
    yes
  49. #46

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed Windrammer

    ##Vote Windrammer
  50. #19

    Thread: ITA turbo

    by Axwell
    Replies
    204
    Views
    9,771

    Completed so its started?

    so its started?
Results 1 to 50 of 62
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.