Search:

Type: Posts; User: YOLOSWAG

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3252

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed GGWP scum. Worst game I've had in years, damn....

    GGWP scum.

    Worst game I've had in years, damn. Sorry Chelsea/Dunn.

    orangeandblack, Psycho, jumpluff, Logic and SmartBomb are all honorary SF in my eyes.

    Thanks for host SmartBomb.

    It was nice seeing everyone and I'd be down for another whenever. 'Til then, swag out.
  2. Day 2#1559

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Mak TRs me, he's not going to vote me and his...

    Mak TRs me, he's not going to vote me and his read isn't scummy.
  3. Day 2#1555

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Amy what's the point of arguing this at deadline...

    Amy what's the point of arguing this at deadline lmao
  4. Day 2#1548

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Why ask this so close to deadline?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1533)
    mak walk me through yolo v
    Why ask this so close to deadline?
  5. Day 2#1544

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also Shinori If Claire is scum look at who...

    Also @Shinori

    If Claire is scum look at who pushed her early and how they treated her. She has a lot of interactions which can be used to solve people. Her comments towards Bart seemed pockety as did athena's towards him.
  6. Day 2#1540

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I would also trust FJP/Bart/Mak over any of the...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1475)
    @YOLOSWAG I think you had me listed in your scum reads; so I want to ask you a question.

    Assuming I'm town, and worst case scenario we lynch town today(let's say either fenrir or chelsea flip town and we don't lynch you), who do you look at?
    Chelsea almost always is scum. Her last post was taunting me.

    Past that look at the votecount post I made earlier. A scum or 2 is getting townread, I can tell you that much, you can deal with that in the future. I would advise to not just lazily POE whoever or sleepwalk on consensus.

    Anything else I'd need to be here to solve. Most people just sat on a townie all D1 and D2 so it's been hard to solve in real time, look back on it after I die and stop tunneling Makaze.
    I would also trust FJP/Bart/Mak over any of the active townread players in general.
  7. Day 2#1535

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Chelsea almost always is scum. Her last post was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1475)
    @YOLOSWAG I think you had me listed in your scum reads; so I want to ask you a question.

    Assuming I'm town, and worst case scenario we lynch town today(let's say either fenrir or chelsea flip town and we don't lynch you), who do you look at?
    Chelsea almost always is scum. Her last post was taunting me.

    Past that look at the votecount post I made earlier. A scum or 2 is getting townread, I can tell you that much, you can deal with that in the future. I would advise to not just lazily POE whoever or sleepwalk on consensus.

    Anything else I'd need to be here to solve. Most people just sat on a townie all D1 and D2 so it's been hard to solve in real time, look back on it after I die and stop tunneling Makaze.
  8. Day 2#1459

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If you're town we're in deep $%#! lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1456)
    Reading isos for an hour and 30 minutes truly does make the lines start to blur. I believe a tea break is in order. With the guillotine swinging over our necks not knowing where it shall land makes for quite a story wouldn't you say?
    If you're town we're in deep $%#! lol.
  9. Day 2#1455

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Maybe Woop is actually scum. I didn't like his...

    Maybe Woop is actually scum.

    I didn't like his "Makaze that's a pretty good case bro" reaction. I've seen appeasy scum do that.

    The doc CC is weird though.

    Does anyone have a strong opinion of him or how he plays as town versus scum? I really don't remember the gap between his town and scum game, tbh he reminds me of the last game I played with him as town but want to ask anyway.
  10. Day 2#1453

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed What worries me about Fen is that if he flips...

    What worries me about Fen is that if he flips town, that's a huge feelsbadman and gives us next to nothing to work with for tomorrow. If he flips scum great, but that's like 12 posts to work off of.

    Ideally he posts more, shrug.
  11. Day 2#1437

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Ampharos I'm speaking in broad strokes here...

    @Ampharos

    I'm speaking in broad strokes here considering its development but do you really think the Makaze wagon was pure?

    In a world where he's town it seems bizarre to think that none of the scum voted him considering how anti-Mak the thread atmosphere was D1.
  12. Day 2#1435

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yes, my other town reads feel better. I don't...

    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#1434)
    you currently think fen’s scummy, but not as scummy as fen was in marble
    but you clearly think they’re scummy enough to knock them into scumlean/scumread territory
    i feel like you said fen is better here than in marbleympics just to agree with me
    Yes, my other town reads feel better.

    I don't really get your second point. Just feels like paranoia on your end.
  13. Day 2#1433

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed And last night I gut townread him. I'm having...

    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#1431)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1430)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#1428)
    ok i skimmed thread once, currently partway through a more detailed reread
    first big takeaway is that im more solid on my fen tr
    amy brought up marbleympics as an example of scumfen making wallposts, but i see a distinction between the wallpost fen made there and the one they made this game

    see
    scumfen juices up his posts in marbleympics to make what could have been said in like a few sentences become an essay
    adding meaningless fluff throughout
    fen’s pushes in the marbleympics wallpost also like makes no sense - they were bullshitting imo

    this game’s wallpost is different
    every sentence has a purpose in clearly outlining their thought process
    the vast majority of this content was original, and isnt relying on or bouncing off of other people’s content
    they also dont safetynet their opinions like they did in marbleympics
    overall the two wallposts are very tonally distinct; hard townvibes

    i also dont see why fen’s eod was scummy? its clear fen wasnt paying very close attention to thread due to oog reasons, and they did what they could in getting off dunn
    the athena wagon was a cfd and not based on new information that cropped up either, so like it makes sense that fen didnt feel all that convinced
    the wallpost in this game also put athena as towny so it checks out here too
    if anything, i think scumfen would have hopped on the athena wagon for towncred - hes more than capable of bullshitting a wallpost to “justify” it too

    can someone tell me how to quote posts from other threads so i can put it here as a side by side
    I go back and forth on him. He def feels better than Marble. If he's town that's rough, probably a late game ML if he is.
    you just called fen scummy like 30 minutes ago what
    And last night I gut townread him. I'm having dissonance on him; that post is entertaining a world where he's town.
  14. Day 2#1432

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If you were town you would not care about the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1378)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1363)
    Also I didn't like how Chelsea said "Amen" to Shinori shading Mak. She's been reading Mak town, why TF would you praise someone shading your town read? She's just riding the wave against me, and probably Mak too.
    I was praising the statement in and of itself not because it was directed at Mak. I also never said I was voting you because I was scumreading you (Because I'm not) but obviously I am incorrect in my reads somewhere and if everyone is saying it's you I'm not about to stubbornly stick to my vote on Ria even if I'd vig her over you at the moment
    If you were town you would not care about the wrong consensus; you would be doing your own thing. I remember games where you, as town, would openly mock town when they're mislunching obvious townies.
  15. Day 2#1430

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I go back and forth on him. He def feels better...

    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#1428)
    ok i skimmed thread once, currently partway through a more detailed reread
    first big takeaway is that im more solid on my fen tr
    amy brought up marbleympics as an example of scumfen making wallposts, but i see a distinction between the wallpost fen made there and the one they made this game

    see
    scumfen juices up his posts in marbleympics to make what could have been said in like a few sentences become an essay
    adding meaningless fluff throughout
    fen’s pushes in the marbleympics wallpost also like makes no sense - they were bullshitting imo

    this game’s wallpost is different
    every sentence has a purpose in clearly outlining their thought process
    the vast majority of this content was original, and isnt relying on or bouncing off of other people’s content
    they also dont safetynet their opinions like they did in marbleympics
    overall the two wallposts are very tonally distinct; hard townvibes

    i also dont see why fen’s eod was scummy? its clear fen wasnt paying very close attention to thread due to oog reasons, and they did what they could in getting off dunn
    the athena wagon was a cfd and not based on new information that cropped up either, so like it makes sense that fen didnt feel all that convinced
    the wallpost in this game also put athena as towny so it checks out here too
    if anything, i think scumfen would have hopped on the athena wagon for towncred - hes more than capable of bullshitting a wallpost to “justify” it too

    can someone tell me how to quote posts from other threads so i can put it here as a side by side
    I go back and forth on him. He def feels better than Marble. If he's town that's rough, probably a late game ML if he is.
  16. Day 2#1429

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I like how Chelsea doesn't think I'm scummy, is...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1392)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1378)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1363)
    Also I didn't like how Chelsea said "Amen" to Shinori shading Mak. She's been reading Mak town, why TF would you praise someone shading your town read? She's just riding the wave against me, and probably Mak too.
    I was praising the statement in and of itself not because it was directed at Mak. I also never said I was voting you because I was scumreading you (Because I'm not) but obviously I am incorrect in my reads somewhere and if everyone is saying it's you I'm not about to stubbornly stick to my vote on Ria even if I'd vig her over you at the moment
    Scummy.
    I like how Chelsea doesn't think I'm scummy, is voting me anyway, and no one gives a $%#!.
  17. Day 2#1427

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'm about to start driving again but where's your...

    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#1424)
    is anyone awake
    I'm about to start driving again but where's your head at overall?
  18. Day 2#1426

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I haven't reread since last night, am on the road...

    I haven't reread since last night, am on the road but quick hit: I think I'd move Fenrir down on my list to scummy.
  19. Day 2#1400

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Good post BBM. Let me hear more about these reads...

    Quote Originally Posted by BBM (#923)
    Ok so I'm up to the end of page 11 and my lunch break is over and I didn't even eat lunch yet so I wanted to get some things out before I forget them. caveats about not having finished the thread etc etc

    Makaze I don't think is scum. I think the early reasons for voting are ~rvs good~ but the later suspicions about how he suddenly started putting so much more effort after he got wagoned are kinda whatever because there was barely any content before that, what was he supposed to talk about?

    The wagon is kinda weird to me because I didn't/don't find him scummy but most of the early voters of the wagon (shinori, paper, ria, Amy?) also all seem okay to me too. The most recent vote count I found indicates that this wagon has lost steam which is kinda interesting to me cuz I would have assumed a town wagon to have gotten more scum piling on if the leaders are also town. Will ruminate on this further but I'll need to look at the people who voted later and then seem to have unvoted.

    Other than that the people who kinda pinged me are Claire and supa. I will iso Claire later and see if I can verbalize it because right now it's mostly gut.

    With supa I sort of felt that his questions towards makaze at parts felt like... entrapment? Like when he asked why makaze was townreading someone who voted for him. Iirc at that point there were like 6 votes on makaze it would be impossible for everyone on the wagon to be scum. I also felt like he was spraying suspicion towards a lot of ppl (will need to iso again to confirm) which is a) inherently suspicious and b) kinda weird that he then hipster voted Amy. The Amy vote was something he admitted is going nowhere and he didn't even seem like he was trying that hard to convince ppl to join him, at least to the point I'm at.

    I'm gonna wait until I finish reading to vote and to comment on the Dunn wagon. I'll probably have to vote for consolidation at that point anyways
    Good post BBM. Let me hear more about these reads and your solve.

    Oh wait that's right we N1'd him lmao.
  20. Day 2#1399

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If Makaze is town Who is the scum on him here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1226)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #791

    Post #791 was originally posted at 2:47 AM EDT on Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Makaze ariadne, Shinori, Paperblade, supa2, primordial woopons
    4 Dunnstral Magnificence Incarnate, YOLOSWAG, Fenrir, Chelsea
    2 ariadne Bartozio, Makaze
    2 Athena_57 Ampharos, fairyjigglypuff
    1 Chelsea Dunnstral
    1 fairyjigglypuff Athena_57
    2 Not voting SullyMcGully, BBM

    View Vote History

    Requested by YOLOSWAG.
    If Makaze is town

    Who is the scum on him here?
  21. Day 2#1398

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is the most important VC in the game because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1226)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #791


    Post #791 was originally posted at 2:47 AM EDT on Thursday, August 20th, 2020.


    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Makaze ariadne, Shinori, Paperblade, supa2, primordial woopons
    4 Dunnstral Magnificence Incarnate, YOLOSWAG, Fenrir, Chelsea
    2 ariadne Bartozio, Makaze
    2 Athena_57 Ampharos, fairyjigglypuff
    1 Chelsea Dunnstral
    1 fairyjigglypuff Athena_57
    2 Not voting SullyMcGully, BBM


    View Vote History


    Requested by YOLOSWAG.
    This is the most important VC in the game because if Makaze's town it outs supa/Shinori/ari holding a scum. I think PB and woop are town. If the aforementioned 3 are town then Mak's equity goes up, I think he's town though.

    I doubt it's all town on Mak, that's rare in early game.

    It would also explain why Marth was killed over Amph/PB; they're townreading a scum right now so wouldn't be prioritized. I have no idea why they wouldn't be killed because I don't think Marth had many (if any) PR tells. Marth dying suggests a scum being largely townread. Another idea is that Amph/PB holds a scum but I don't really care to explore that too much right now.

    supa's scummy for pushes on FJP, Amph, Makaze, myself, the most consistently bad voting record. Every time there are town/scum wagons (Mak/athena, me/Chelsea), he votes the townie. BBM and Marth also scumread him.

    Shinori has spent the entire game pushing me/Mak. His tone isn't bad but I can't town read him without more content.

    aria has equity, she's more null but I'm throwing her here anyway because I think she fits better than the people above who I think are town.

    Mech clear: Dunnstral
    Strong Town: FJP, Bartozio, PB
    Town Lean: Makaze, woop, Amph
    I can see why people POE him but gut town rn, worry about him later: Fenrir
    Null: Sully
    Scum pool/should be wagoned at some point to solve: supa, Shinori, ariadne
    Scum: Chelsea

    I don't think these two are scum together off gut atm, possibly relevant later: Fenrir/Sully

    If Chelsea's town then it's GG because we probably both die, but I think she flips red. I would need to see what happens in the future to get a stronger solve overall; this is mostly town tunneling town today so it's an easy gamestate for scum to coast in.

    I don't know how much I'm going to be around tomorrow so if y'all kill me gl town, my main message would be be more open minded because I feel people are getting stuck in reads despite a scum or two largely being townread/ignored atm. Athena was in antispew early on and if Chelsea's scum she's in antispew today so be careful with associations.
  22. Day 2#1397

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed My bad I forgot about this. Both. I push hard...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#1389)
    @YOLOSWAG would you admit to overstating your read on Dunn or did you actually think he was obvious scum?
    My bad I forgot about this.

    Both. I push hard to force reactions.
  23. Day 2#1395

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed [QUOTE=Paperblade;4267224]hard town: shinori,...

    [QUOTE=Paperblade;4267224]hard town: shinori, dunn, sully
    likely town: amy, supa, woopons, ria
    potential scum: bart, fenrir, fjp
    likely scum: claire, makaze, yolo[/QUOTE @Paperblade

    Why are Bart and fjp in potential scum? They both cased athena pretty early, and athena's interactions with Bart early on didn't seem partnery.
  24. Day 2#1394

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Ampharos Are you around or nah? Can you tag me...

    @Ampharos

    Are you around or nah? Can you tag me when you are? If I miss you tonight then tomorrow.
  25. Day 2#1393

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed What information do you find valuable on my town...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#1373)
    My thought is decided and if you go down for the team then that gives me a lot to work with. Finding this day to be eerily similar to the last one where you two clear directives. I'm not about lynching for information and I still feel good about this being the right choice we can harp on each other for it sometime later
    What information do you find valuable on my town flip?
  26. Day 2#1392

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1378)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1363)
    Also I didn't like how Chelsea said "Amen" to Shinori shading Mak. She's been reading Mak town, why TF would you praise someone shading your town read? She's just riding the wave against me, and probably Mak too.
    I was praising the statement in and of itself not because it was directed at Mak. I also never said I was voting you because I was scumreading you (Because I'm not) but obviously I am incorrect in my reads somewhere and if everyone is saying it's you I'm not about to stubbornly stick to my vote on Ria even if I'd vig her over you at the moment
    Scummy.
  27. Day 2#1391

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Mak I read your case. I'm not sure honestly. What...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#1274)
    Not getting scum vibes from Chelsea fwiw, feel like she's defending herself reasonably. Also currently prefer shelving Mak; if YOLO is scum there's still 2 left, and out of the remaining players, I guess I'd look at Fenrir? Even then I'm townreading basically everyone else so that's one scum unaccounted for. So I guess Chelsea/Mak would be pretty reasonable. Not convinced the game is that simple and out of the deep state scum candidates I'd look at Amy/Shinori first (at one point yesterday I thought Shinori/Makaze was scum/scum lol), but we can deal with that when it comes to it.

    Also fwiw I thought Marth was pretty obviously town so it makes sense he was nk
    Mak I read your case. I'm not sure honestly. What stuck out to me is the underlined in the quoted.

    The way he says not getting scum from Chelsea, then saying she's scum a few lines later. I don't really follow the thought process there but it is so weird and inconsistent it kinda seems town. Kinda like the "I'm townreading everyone" -> "here's who I think I could be missing" thought process.
  28. Day 2#1372

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed ATTN Town: You currently have the POE as...

    ATTN Town: You currently have the POE as me/Makaze/Chelsea. Makaze and I are voting Chelsea and her flip would give you more information to solve us. If you kill me today then Claire on D3, at least look at the interactions between them to see if they're teamed because there are a decent amount of them. Off the top of my head they don't feel partnered.
  29. Day 2#1371

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed FTR I do think PRs sometimes play scummy and that...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#1367)
    I mean that's what really $%#!s me up. Both of you were wrong and it's been taken some kinda extremity. Like, is it because Dunn is doctor or something? I don't get it. I don't like that you pushed town of course but now it seems like there is some leaps of logic of how you both got there and now you're disconnected. Like, there was just no inbetween you two not liking each other it just came to be.
    FTR I do think PRs sometimes play scummy and that was a factor in the misread, but it is what it is.

    I haven't cased her. I mostly play by gut. The disconnect is because I made a readslist early D1 then got locked in on a Dunn tunnel and spent most of my time pushing back against resistance there.
  30. Day 2#1365

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed What do you mean, using me in what way? If...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#1362)
    So was your towncore of Mak/Claire just using you then?
    What do you mean, using me in what way?

    If Claire is scum then she took advantage of my Dunn push to shade him while I did most of the work, yes. If Mak is scum IDK how he "used" me, he would've spent a good portion of D1 bussing (I think he cased athena pretty early if memory serves).
  31. Day 2#1363

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also I didn't like how Chelsea said "Amen" to...

    Also I didn't like how Chelsea said "Amen" to Shinori shading Mak. She's been reading Mak town, why TF would you praise someone shading your town read? She's just riding the wave against me, and probably Mak too.
  32. Day 2#1361

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed The only games I remember us playing were SFMM5...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1355)
    I don't generally post town reads that often, you should know this.
    The only games I remember us playing were SFMM5 and X-site where I did read you correctly. Last time you were town you seemed more cooperative and active in solving. If you are town I think you're overestimating how easily it should be for me to find you; from my point of view you're pushing 2 townies and not doing much else. Your tone isn't bad but it's not clearing level for me.
  33. Day 2#1360

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I said D1 I was probably reading a scum or two as...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#1353)
    YOLO/Claire why are you two suddenly shading the other
    I said D1 I was probably reading a scum or two as town and would flip when it mattered.

    Me being wrong on Dunnstral made me realize I misread the gamestate and thus was likely wrong on a townread somewhere. I figured it was Chelsea off gut.

    Another thing: Look at Chelsea's pushes this game. D1, she pushes Dunn. D2 she is down with my wagon.

    Out of everyone on this playerlist, I am of the opinion that Chelsea and Makaze are the best at reading me. Anyone else I can see misreading me, I really doubt either of them would though. So for Claire to go from Dunn who she is very familiar with and then to me who she should also read well, well, that's two misreads I believe are doubtful for her to make so early in the game. Also yesterday when I was pushing Dunn she latched on after the fact, I was wrong on my push but I believed in it and pushed it while trying to get votes for it while she was more on the sidelines.
  34. Day 2#1349

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Shinori What are your reads? I see you have...

    @Shinori

    What are your reads? I see you have me/Mak as scum, seems you shaded Fenrir too. Is there anything else? I pulled your ISO and don't see much past that on D2.
  35. Day 2#1348

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed You were pretending to townread Mak, nice shade...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1340)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1338)
    Winning the game is minor. I dislike playing in situations where someone refuses to look at arguments/counterpoints because if you are town it is bad to just ignore someone's counter points because it could cause you to miss something.

    This is largely a reason why I pulled off of you this day phase because I looked back at some stuff and SAW the reaction from Athena and listened to amy and took amy's word that made me feel just the tiniest bet better about you.

    Then you had to go and ruin that.

    And if you are scum refusing to counter argument then it's just an easy way to write off town arguments.

    Point is, it's a scummy gameplay.
    Amen
    You were pretending to townread Mak, nice shade though.
  36. Day 2#1307

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed The swag die young. Enjoy it while you can,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1298)
    I'll catch up later tonight needed a mental break from this game. But I couldn't resist clicking the VC button and:
    ##Vote YOLOSWAG
    The swag die young.

    Enjoy it while you can, you'll join me in the land of the dead soon enough.
  37. Day 2#1303

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Makaze I want to hear from you, what's your...

    @Makaze

    I want to hear from you, what's your updated solve/reads list or are you waiting on something?

    BBL.
  38. Day 2#1254

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Town loses games with a D1 scum elim all the...

    Town loses games with a D1 scum elim all the time. Today's been wagoning me/Chelsea with little else so yeah I'm not high on hope right now, athena was a level 1 elim.

    If you are town you probably die tonight and it might be after missing on me.

    Let me engage you live tomorrow night, won't be around much til then.
  39. Day 2#1241

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Then why would he be killed over the more active...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#1237)
    Not for their reads, that's for sure.
    Then why would he be killed over the more active townread players?
  40. Day 2#1236

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Why was Marth killed?

    Why was Marth killed?
  41. Day 2#1234

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think 1 in Dunn/Claire off gut. With no CC that...

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyMcGully (#1230)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1225)
    ##Vote Chelsea

    Barring a CC.
    Why do you think Claire's scum?

    Don't get me wrong, I think she's scum too. But what did she do yesterday that makes her so different from you?
    I think 1 in Dunn/Claire off gut. With no CC that leaves Claire.

    As for differences, look at my ISO mentions/votes of athena and his ISO mentions of me and decide if we're teamed.
  42. Day 2#1229

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed So unless all scum are in ariadne/Chelsea/Mak ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1226)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #791

    Post #791 was originally posted at 2:47 AM EDT on Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Makaze ariadne, Shinori, Paperblade, supa2, primordial woopons
    4 Dunnstral Magnificence Incarnate, YOLOSWAG, Fenrir, Chelsea
    2 ariadne Bartozio, Makaze
    2 Athena_57 Ampharos, fairyjigglypuff
    1 Chelsea Dunnstral
    1 fairyjigglypuff Athena_57
    2 Not voting SullyMcGully, BBM

    View Vote History

    Requested by YOLOSWAG.
    So unless all scum are in ariadne/Chelsea/Mak

    A scum or two is getting townread. Marth being the NK supports that, Idk why he would be killed over more active players.

    Game feels lost.
  43. Day 2#1225

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Chelsea Barring a CC.

    ##Vote Chelsea

    Barring a CC.
  44. Day 2#1206

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed BBM as a N1 vig is not a good idea. What's done...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1204)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1200)
    @Magnificence Incarnate

    Bruh why would you vig shoot BBM of all players.

    Lmao.
    i did kinda partnercase mack=>athena...
    BBM as a N1 vig is not a good idea. What's done is done though.

    Amph, look at the Makaze wagon from D1. It had Shinori, ariadne, then I think towny people on it. Do you think it's pure? Because if not 1 scum should have been on it.

    I'll pull it up later, boutta drive.
  45. Day 2#1200

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Magnificence Incarnate Bruh why would you vig...

    @Magnificence Incarnate

    Bruh why would you vig shoot BBM of all players.

    Lmao.
  46. Day 2#1196

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed $%#! you I lost a bet lmao. it is kinda...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1194)
    nice avatar btw
    $%#! you I lost a bet lmao.

    it is kinda charming tho let's be real scott pilgrim goat
  47. Day 2#1191

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed He sheeped you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1186)
    what the $%#!
    He sheeped you.
  48. Day 1#1167

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If you were town, you'd want him now. GG dude,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#1164)
    Are we really going to let primordial woopens get away with "he's a troll" by the way?

    Eliminate them tomorrow.
    If you were town, you'd want him now.

    GG dude, I respect your game.
  49. Day 1#1165

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed LMFAO Dunn is trying to say that Woop FPSes a doc...

    LMFAO Dunn is trying to say that Woop FPSes a doc claim as mafia here now.
  50. Day 1#1161

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by YOLOSWAG
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Paperblade Settings -> General settings ->...

    @Paperblade

    Settings -> General settings -> profanity filter
Results 1 to 50 of 110
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.