Search:

Type: Posts; User: Logic

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3259

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Let's just tag Architect Athena while we're at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#3258)
    @Athena_57 even
    Let's just tag @Architect Athena while we're at it.
  2. Postgame#3248

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Good eye on calling me out, Chelsea

    Good eye on calling me out, @Chelsea
  3. Day 6#3245

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Psycho666Soldier

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#3244)
    ##Vote Psycho666Soldier

    Good game.
    ##Vote Psycho666Soldier
  4. Day 6#3238

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Oh that's a fine Order. I'd prefer Jump and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#3232)
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpluff (#3188)
    My internet is in and out due to storms rn so I’m on my phone

    Ty for the script I’ve been spoiled by MU

    There’s not a whole lot I can add from here; the things you’ve said are the major points against Psycho here. Either way Chelsea is a cornered wolf who has to hope her partner can win f3 is my interpretation. F5 play has been noted.

    I can’t work with v!Chelsea as a possibility realistically any more. I did consider that she might not want voting to begin until she can argue convincingly as a villager intending to vote ria and fearing hasty votes but it feels severely out of character and she just isn’t a villager as far as I can see

    If we can enforce a voting order that might be good but I sense we’ll struggle to implement it with peoples schedules and disagreements

    Would want something like

    Chelsea > you / Psycho > Logic / me (Logic is busy and I’m not sure how free during the day he is; I would be on late only)

    / can be >
    @Logic
    Oh that's a fine Order. I'd prefer Jump and psycho trade places, but I am leaning that Jump is more likely town than anyone but psycho.
  5. Day 6#3237

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Especially seeing how this isn't the first time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3236)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#3234)
    @Makaze If I was voting purely based on the 5 players here I'd say Psycho/Logic 8/10 times here but that would mean PB did certain things as a wolf that I just can't respect and I hold PB to a higher standard than that so it's hard.

    I plan to vote Psycho in the next hour
    I haven't read anything by my previous slot occupant, but can you clarify what you mean by the bolded?
    Especially seeing how this isn't the first time you've said almost word for word this same phrase.
  6. Day 6#3236

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I haven't read anything by my previous slot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#3234)
    @Makaze If I was voting purely based on the 5 players here I'd say Psycho/Logic 8/10 times here but that would mean PB did certain things as a wolf that I just can't respect and I hold PB to a higher standard than that so it's hard.

    I plan to vote Psycho in the next hour
    I haven't read anything by my previous slot occupant, but can you clarify what you mean by the bolded?
  7. Day 6#3231

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Ugh. I just lost a small wallpost. Short...

    Ugh. I just lost a small wallpost.

    Short version: @Makaze I didn't see a vote order from jump, except maybe the "chelsea will vote psycho no mater what we want" in P#3130 (I don't think this counts as a vote order) but I don't have motivation to read Jump's Great Wallposts right now to see if you are talking about something else.
  8. Day 6#3213

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Thankfully you guys haven't put me in a deciding...

    Thankfully you guys haven't put me in a deciding position yet.

    I'm very slowly catching up and reading (though I feel like I'm not retaining anything) mostly because I was dumb and played pokemon overnight instead of catching up when I had the chance.

    My best guess for a wolf is Chelsea, and my best guess for a town is in psycho.

    From what I read of sully, I did not like it: it looked scummy. But jump looks decent.

    Mak is a big ol' pile of ??? and I suspect I need to do some vca deep dives to read them.
  9. Day 6#3128

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Please don't. I don't have a bunch of time to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3121)
    I didn't get the chance read much over night other than some of woopons' d5 posts. At the moment, I'm pretty dead set on Mak/Chelsea after that EOD, and I will be casting my vote within the first 24 hours.
    Please don't.
    I don't have a bunch of time to reread right this moment and would prefer to have more analysis than come in and have the pressure to be some kind of deciding vote.
  10. Day 5#3107

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Why would you want your reads to be bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#3104)
    I pray that my reads are bad
    Why would you want your reads to be bad?
  11. Day 5#3102

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed primordial woopons This is the least townie...

    ##Vote primordial woopons

    This is the least townie looking off of live posting.
  12. Day 5#3090

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Of the three wagons, I am currently not...

    Of the three wagons, I am currently not considering Psycho.
  13. Day 5#3082

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This... Is slightly townie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#3081)
    typed outg Logic is Psycho's partner and then I remembered that was PB and slammed my head on my desk sigh
    This...
    Is slightly townie.
  14. Day 5#3080

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Makaze is a robot. :p I'm just kinda good at...

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpluff (#3066)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3061)
    I think I vote for woopans here over psycho, and I am basing that solely off thread consensus and that woopans has yet to self pres. Plus I kinda like how psycho is talking about mak here.
    Do you agree with it, or do you just like the reasoning Psycho is showing?

    One reason I asked you to specifically ISO Makaze when you get a chance is for additional perspective on Makaze for me and because I think you probably have more compatibility with Makaze as a thinker than me
    Makaze is a robot.
    I'm just kinda good at pretending to be one (sometimes)

    Mak is someone I intend to ISO, and because of the back and forth I saw between mak and Psycho, I've got better feelings about psycho than mak, but I'm leaning that pair is t/t.

    Additionally, I saw psycho try to engage me with a ping earlier, which is a better sign of town than scum, unless he's trying to pocket someone that simply isn't here.
  15. Day 5#3069

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Regarding Chelsea, I read their first (10?) Posts...

    Regarding Chelsea, I read their first (10?) Posts and don't like them. I do t know if I have the time to go into further analysis, but I may sheep psycho here.

    Someone want to give me a reason why not to?
  16. Day 5#3061

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think I vote for woopans here over psycho, and...

    I think I vote for woopans here over psycho, and I am basing that solely off thread consensus and that woopans has yet to self pres. Plus I kinda like how psycho is talking about mak here.
  17. Day 5#3025

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Nevermind. I think you answered this now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#3023)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#3008)
    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#3002)
    The idea that Claire/Makaze would have more control now I think is what has to give wrt the remaining associatives.

    @Makaze please tell me precisely how my thought dump “does not make sense” and “is full of contradictions”. Why does town!Makaze here not even make the effort to entertain how there is a consistent thought process to the posts
    I don't have time to do an iso
    This goes for @Psycho666Soldier too, I've been pushing my breaks well over 15 as it is, I see what I see
    I have an example in my recent post where your argument poe don't make sense
    I'm just saying it's hilariously hypocritical.
    Can I get a little more context as to what is hypocritical?
    Are you talking about mak or woop here?
    Nevermind. I think you answered this now.
  18. Day 5#3023

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Can I get a little more context as to what is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#3015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#3008)
    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#3002)
    The idea that Claire/Makaze would have more control now I think is what has to give wrt the remaining associatives.

    @Makaze please tell me precisely how my thought dump “does not make sense” and “is full of contradictions”. Why does town!Makaze here not even make the effort to entertain how there is a consistent thought process to the posts
    I don't have time to do an iso
    This goes for @Psycho666Soldier too, I've been pushing my breaks well over 15 as it is, I see what I see
    I have an example in my recent post where your argument poe don't make sense
    I'm just saying it's hilariously hypocritical.
    Can I get a little more context as to what is hypocritical?
    Are you talking about mak or woop here?
  19. Day 5#3016

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I want to apologize for my absence: the past few...

    I want to apologize for my absence: the past few days I've been dealing with personal issues, so I did not get around to any ISOs.
  20. Day 5#2744

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I guess I'll start with ISOing the Psycho slot...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#2743)
    Someone give me an ISO target.
    I guess I'll start with ISOing the Psycho slot and Mak.
  21. Day 5#2743

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Someone give me an ISO target.

    Someone give me an ISO target.
  22. Day 5#2742

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed From what little I've gathered of this Psycho/Mak...

    From what little I've gathered of this Psycho/Mak interaction, I'd say the only world I can rule out is w/w.
  23. Day 5#2738

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I can't tell if this is towny for going against...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2607)
    Current POE: Logic, Supa, Chelsea

    At least 1 wolf in there
    I can't tell if this is towny for going against consensus or scummy for opening up the POE.
  24. Day 5#2600

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Logic
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Reporting in that I am an American about to go to...

    Reporting in that I am an American about to go to bed.
    I'll put in some work on this tomorrow as I have read absolutely nothing this far.
Results 1 to 24 of 24
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.