Search:

Type: Posts; User: Dunnstral

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Day 2#1436

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Thinking more about it I'd like to get him today...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1414)
    fenrir's only read on athena prior to eod was a light townread on his entrance in fenrir's bigpost.

    think he/yolo are a weird pair if only because based on the timing of yolo's vote, if yolo's a wolf the decision to bus was made v quickly after dunn's claim, and i'd expect it to have been committed to harder.

    fen's eod is instead classically wolfy; hard unvote the claim to reassess, reassert that the claim is not exonerating, votes for not-the-wolf, apparently spends time reading athena and decides "not great, but would rather vote someone else". also attempts to keep the dunn option open which is p blatantly antitown

    athena's one and only post about fen lumped him in with mack and sully to say "i like basically all of the lowposters". if we go by rule of 3...

    i want fen to come back and shrugdunking fen feels super lazy especially if we're wrong, but the eod is bad, the wallpost is not out of his scumrange (source: marblelympics team mafia, which is on this site but i'm too lazy to link it glgl), and the early enthusiasm that i townread hasn't exactly been lived up to by future activity. feels like a bit of showmanship because of the absence

    shrug imma vanity vote

    ##Vote Fenrir
    Thinking more about it I'd like to get him today too. Do you think he's likely to be paired with Chelsea instead?

    ##Vote Fenrir

    (I still think there's mafia between Chelsea/Yolo, not sure if both are. I think Fenrir is mafia that is on the sidelines)
  2. Day 2#1295

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed In fact I think Fenrir/Yolo is a likely team, I'm...

    In fact I think Fenrir/Yolo is a likely team, I'm not 100% whether Claire fits in that or not.

    ##Vote YOLOSWAG
  3. Day 2#1294

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed In fact I'd vote for fenrir today and feel happy...

    In fact I'd vote for fenrir today and feel happy about it. Fenrir, Claire, Yolo
  4. Day 2#1293

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Wow, I like this post. Or at least your list....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1286)
    Initial removals from the suspect pool: Dunn, Paperblade, supa, ria, Makaze, fairyjigglypuff

    Of the remaining, I feel better about woopons than most of the others - I'm held back by the fakeclaim, I don't THINK scum!woopons would do that but it's weird enough that he exists in this weird liminal state between villager and not.

    The remaining pile is: Sully, Shino, YOLO, Claire, Bart, Fen

    Yolo I'm currently voting for reasons that I and others have expressed. Claire... I'm kind of starting to think might just be a villager? In a weird spot about it, need to reread with fresh eyes, but I think the commitment to the Ria push seems genuine.

    Sully I'm squinting at SUPER super hard if Yolo flips v - his stuff on Athena yesterday was Not Good. Think he's likely a villager off other stuff but his actual content leaves something to be desired here.

    Fen eod sequence is... weird. Mild thought that he's unlikely to be w/w with YOLO because his eod is like. Super wolfy if we assume the wolf gameplan WASN'T to bus... but if it was, then Fen's just a lost villager.

    Bart and Shino need rereads - Bart because I'm honestly not familiar enough with his content beyond the interaction we had about BBMslot, Shino because I wanna revisit his D1 with fresh eyes. Neither of them being a wolf would surprise me.

    ...honestly the more I look at it the more Fen's eod reeks. someone sanity check me on that
    Wow, I like this post. Or at least your list. Here is what I'm thinking:

    [Ampharos, Ria, Paperblade, Supa, Makaze]
    [Sully, Shino, Fairyjigglypuff]
    [Claire, Yolo, Fen, Bart (?)]

    I don't really remember what Bart has done

    Yes I think fenrir looks bad yesterday, and I think it was Yolo
  5. Day 2#1264

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think Fenrir looks pretty scummy.

    I think Fenrir looks pretty scummy.
  6. Day 2#1243

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I had to claim to avoid being eliminated, but ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1238)
    no one engaged with me on my Dunnstral viewpoint. People said they wouldn't vote him, but truly that is all people did not once engage me on it.
    I had to claim to avoid being eliminated, but ok
  7. Day 2#1237

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Not for their reads, that's for sure.

    Not for their reads, that's for sure.
  8. Day 2#1201

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed they also forced me to claim/would have shot me

    they also forced me to claim/would have shot me
  9. Day 2#1187

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as town...

    I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as town trolling when it could have taken the elim off of mafia. and Shifted away attention from Athena
  10. Day 2#1184

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed in case it matters, I healed supa2 last night,...

    in case it matters, I healed supa2 last night, not ariadne (threat more dangerous than execution etc)
  11. Day 2#1183

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Amazing. Chelsea

    Amazing.

    ##Vote Chelsea
  12. Day 1#1177

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I really am doccing ariadne, don't test my claim...

    I really am doccing ariadne, don't test my claim because there's a maf jailkeeper. Don't shoot primordial either
  13. Day 1#1176

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed wow, so why couldn't we have voted him today

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1174)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBM (#1173)
    why are you posturing yolo
    Cause yolo scum.
    wow, so why couldn't we have voted him today
  14. Day 1#1175

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed he has to play the part; he has no other reads

    Quote Originally Posted by BBM (#1173)
    why are you posturing yolo
    he has to play the part; he has no other reads
  15. Day 1#1171

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Eliminate Woopens, Eliminate Yoloswag, Eliminate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1168)
    oh did woopons claim

    wack
    Eliminate Woopens, Eliminate Yoloswag, Eliminate Chelsea. It's going to be hard to win this game without me around to push this because people have memories like goldfish
  16. Day 1#1169

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is really weak, obv I'm not disillusioned...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1167)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#1164)
    Are we really going to let primordial woopens get away with "he's a troll" by the way?

    Eliminate them tomorrow.
    If you were town, you'd want him now.

    GG dude, I respect your game.
    This is really weak, obv I'm not disillusioned about my chances of getting him eliminated in the last 10 minutes here with his fake claim

    Like, you guys have to see this, right?
  17. Day 1#1164

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Are we really going to let primordial woopens get...

    Are we really going to let primordial woopens get away with "he's a troll" by the way?

    Eliminate them tomorrow.
  18. Day 1#1159

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yep, mine is off somehow

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#1158)
    can I turn it off?
    Yep, mine is off somehow
  19. Day 1#1157

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed That's what I'm worried about

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1152)
    I'm pretty sure we all know weapons is a $%#! troll and he's not.

    So that's cool.
    That's what I'm worried about
  20. Day 1#1156

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Vig don't shoot Primordial Woopens. Maf has a...

    Vig don't shoot Primordial Woopens. Maf has a jailkeeper.
  21. Day 1#1151

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I find it funny that mafia fake claimed to vote...

    I find it funny that mafia fake claimed to vote me off rather than just kill me at night. Like, ok...? They must not want Athena to die here or something, or is that too on the nose?
  22. Day 1#1147

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed hard claim boyo

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#1145)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#1139)
    claire too, stop the aizen bull$%#!
    Actually this but I would’ve phrased it nicer
    hard claim boyo
  23. Day 1#1144

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#1100)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#1072)
    i suppose that simplifies dunn for me. it really isn't sf without an (almost) d1 doc elimination huh

    still reading ath stuff but i think i remain on slight scumread. p#519 looks awful in particular

    ##Vote athena_57

    i'm willing to switch from this (i still dislike claire!) but we definitely should not have our doc at our highest number of votes
    Tbh this looks really bad if Dunn actually is doc
  24. Day 1#1138

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Then vote her

    Quote Originally Posted by BBM (#1136)
    claire's last few posts have been somewhere between anti-town to scum
    Then vote her
  25. Day 1#1132

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I want to be very clear here You don't get to...

    I want to be very clear here

    You don't get to claim vt who was counterclaiming me to get an elimination
  26. Day 1#1131

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed ok, then you don't mind dying tomorrow if I flip...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#1130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1119)
    I don't think Dunn can be faking. The real doc doesn't have a reason not to CC here.
    Oh $%#! that’s me hey look I’m the real doc
    ok, then you don't mind dying tomorrow if I flip doc?
  27. Day 1#1123

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed the implication is that they're not around to cc....

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1119)
    I don't think Dunn can be faking. The real doc doesn't have a reason not to CC here.
    the implication is that they're not around to cc. Of course, I'm going to either die over the night, or we'll make it to the next day and nobody will be ccing
  28. Day 1#1117

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed https://i.imgur.com/6dv6ydr.jpg

  29. Day 1#1113

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Stop tunneling

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1030)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1028)
    Sneaking back to mention something:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1000)
    Don't worry I know people like inactives shot by a vig but if I'm vig and makaze isn't lynched he's getting shot.
    Shinori claimed VT
    what is the purpose of this post makaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#1032)
    remember when I said makaze was constantly shading shinori?

    this is what I'm talking about

    what does this accomplish but rile someone up
    It wasn't directed at Shinori. That was the last post I read before I went back to work, and after ruminating on it I snuck back and pointed it out because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I hadn't read the thread before I posted.

    If this is his cover for killing me and claiming vig it shouldn't go unnoticed.

    I understand why you're mad if you townread him but even if I had read it I'm not going to ignore a blatant problem because someone is mad I scumread them. I only have so much time.
    Stop tunneling
  30. Day 1#1109

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed So it looks like Athena is happening today,...

    So it looks like Athena is happening today, without a claim, because people don't trust my claim enough to swivel to yolo/chelsea?
  31. Day 1#1104

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yolo/Chelsea are themselves very scummy and have...

    Quote Originally Posted by BBM (#1102)
    I do not really have an opinion on Dunn but why do people think he is faking? Is it just because they think he's super scummy or is there some particular method to their claim that people don't trust?
    Yolo/Chelsea are themselves very scummy and have no visible progression on reads.
  32. Day 1#1095

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Stop this, I'm actually not

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1091)
    ngh

    is there anyone who DOESN'T think dunn's fakeclaiming?
    Stop this, I'm actually not
  33. Day 1#1092

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed They don't really have any, as evident by their...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#1088)
    I legit don't remember other reads yolo and claire have
    They don't really have any, as evident by their reactions here
  34. Day 1#1086

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed vote for chelsea/yolo tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1082)
    i also think dunn's fakeclaiming but it still self-resolves, not mechanically correct to dunk him here
    vote for chelsea/yolo tomorrow.
  35. Day 1#1080

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Going to doc ariadne so that the vig is forced to...

    Going to doc ariadne so that the vig is forced to pick a real shot
  36. Day 1#1074

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed wow, really towny reactions from yoloswag and...

    wow, really towny reactions from yoloswag and chelsea
  37. Day 1#1071

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also I don't really townread Magnicicance...

    Also I don't really townread Magnicicance Incarnate, because they keep bringing up verifiable incorrect points against me, then when called out they say "yeah but, ____" and come up with a new reason to keep their vote on me, which wasn't the initial reason they voted me
  38. Day 1#1069

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Then vote for them tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1067)
    i disagree?
    Then vote for them tomorrow
  39. Day 1#1066

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If we don't get chelsea/yolo out here we never...

    If we don't get chelsea/yolo out here we never will
  40. Day 1#1063

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Granted them voting bartozio and peacing out was...

    Granted them voting bartozio and peacing out was kind of bad, other than that I don't see why we should vote them. Also where has FJP been? That guy is suspicious too for laying back and doing nothing for the longest time while this happened
  41. Day 1#1061

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't think we should focus on them today. Get...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1057)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#1055)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1052)
    lord.
    I might be ok with Bartozio or Primordial woopa too, but it'snot preffered today
    what's your read on athena
    I don't think we should focus on them today. Get Yolo or Chelsea right now. Who's the one who said we could cfd to yolo?
  42. Day 1#1055

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I might be ok with Bartozio or Primordial woopa...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1052)
    lord.
    I might be ok with Bartozio or Primordial woopa too, but it'snot preffered today
  43. Day 1#1051

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I claim doctor Now vote for Chelsea or Yolo

    I claim doctor

    Now vote for Chelsea or Yolo
  44. Day 1#896

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed See my problem is I came into this expecting to...

    See my problem is I came into this expecting to play mafia, but instead we're playing survivor
  45. Day 1#895

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Well if we don't get another wagon going then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#885)
    Chelsea

    I don't want to vote for Ariadne
    Okay so you're not w/w, but that doesn't explain why you think this isn't suicidal for me
    Well if we don't get another wagon going then it's either you or me dead, and it doesn't particularly seem like you suspect me. Meanwhile you're in the thunderdome with Shinori, who has entered a primal rage and his field of vision has narrowed
  46. Day 1#885

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Chelsea I don't want to vote for Ariadne

    Chelsea

    I don't want to vote for Ariadne
  47. Day 1#882

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is going to sound hypocritical but you two...

    This is going to sound hypocritical but you two (Shinori and Makaze) need to stop tunneling
  48. Day 1#879

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Makaze you can vote for scum with me or you can...

    Makaze you can vote for scum with me or you can die, your call
  49. Day 1#875

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed 1/3 of the game not willing to vote me isn't a...

    1/3 of the game not willing to vote me isn't a case.

    Who was the schmuck who said we could firedrill to YOLO at end of day?
  50. Day 1#860

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Dunnstral
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I mean I do think the people wagoning Makaze are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#858)
    I legitimately do not understand why Dunn thinks that makaze is town though; Does he think that the wagon on makaze is pure or what?
    I mean I do think the people wagoning Makaze are pretty ok, I don't see how that would make me think Makaze is town though, instead of the opposite. They don't feel like scum to me, they seem like they're solving.

    Your reasons for finding me suspicious are all over the place you can't even keep your story straight. The things you are accusing me of are stuff that happened after your initial vote, your initial vote was for vote parking an rvs vote, I pointed out it wasn't rvs then you ignored that, you said I was inactive maf buddy, I said I wasn't inactive and you ignored that too.
Results 1 to 50 of 160
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.