Search:

Type: Posts; User: supa2

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Postgame#3290

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Here is a nice timeline of events for the people...

    Here is a nice timeline of events for the people at home:

    D1 Normal SF game
    D2 Inactive SF game
    D3 Dead SF game
    D4 Dead game
    D5 MU game feat. SF
  2. Postgame#3289

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Complicit not the right word I meant complacent....

    Complicit not the right word I meant complacent. Scum didn't need to write any narratives we already did it for them. All they had to do was follow along until they won. Nobody was really fact checking which makes just agreeing with your townreads a dangerous game because if they're wrong then like

    You're wrong with them too. Even worse if your townread is scum. That was another thing that went bad. Replacements really helped but yeah I still feel like it just happened too late to really turn the game around. I think the argumentative process is one of the healthiest things the game can have in moderation, like that's what makes D1 so telling in general. You don't just have one perspective you have many and then it becomes a game of figuring which ones will lead town to victory. The game became too set in it's ways and that D1 dynamic that made the game so exciting just became lost.
  3. Postgame#3288

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed That's karma and maybe indicative of what...

    That's karma and maybe indicative of what happened. It wasn't meant to be and I can't force a good outcome. The tl;dr was town became deflated over time and the game lost a necessary dynamic between players. We became too complicit and I somehow got thrust upon the role of towncore guy and it really pressured me to perform to the point where I was dm'ing smartbomb of my frustrations
  4. Postgame#3287

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I lost my entire analysis accidently closing the...

    I lost my entire analysis accidently closing the page siiigh
  5. Postgame#3277

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If anyone cares I'll write up a few things...

    If anyone cares I'll write up a few things summarizing my feelings towards the game and what went wrong
  6. Postgame#3263

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yeah jump you and psycho and oab were great, a...

    Yeah jump you and psycho and oab were great, a bit too late just in terms of timing but it was making me regain my spirits

    I can't help but blame myself still regardless
  7. Postgame#3261

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Subs were awesome I'm sorry guys i couldn't...

    Subs were awesome

    I'm sorry guys i couldn't solve this game alone
  8. Day 5#3109

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Woopons I need you to be scum if you're not scum...

    Woopons I need you to be scum if you're not scum then $%#! me what do I do
  9. Day 5#3096

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Wtf if this lol

    Wtf if this lol
  10. Day 5#2987

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'm here and waiting for the inevitable

    I'm here and waiting for the inevitable
  11. Day 5#2947

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Claire/Mak are not acting like partners who are...

    Claire/Mak are not acting like partners who are controlling the game, I read that more like one of them trying to survive with a goon at their disposal

    Unfortunately I think that goon is you, I can't see myself changing my mind
  12. Day 5#2945

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Aria showed hesitance to voting Athena but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#1072)
    i suppose that simplifies dunn for me. it really isn't sf without an (almost) d1 doc elimination huh

    still reading ath stuff but i think i remain on slight scumread. p#519 looks awful in particular

    ##Vote athena_57

    i'm willing to switch from this (i still dislike claire!) but we definitely should not have our doc at our highest number of votes
    Aria showed hesitance to voting Athena but absolved it after Dunn claimed doctor. Does Aria try to be hedgey (note her saying she still dislikes claire and only slight scumreads athena) with her partner when she could easily gain credit here? I mean, it's not her pelt but she could definitely be like 'ok yeah athena' but instead she only mentions a slight. I feel this would bite her in the $%#! later and this feeling has given me pause on her slot a lot, wherein she makes pure mistakes or something like that
  13. Day 5#2939

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed People remember her as a good player, and I...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#2938)
    Kind of a side point but why did you say ria was in the legend category? Didn’t she say she hadn’t played noc since 2014?
    People remember her as a good player, and I imagine PB/Amy gave that same respect which left them giving her chances to show it
  14. Day 5#2936

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Sully/Ria? That'd be a weird team. Jumpluff,...

    Sully/Ria? That'd be a weird team.

    Jumpluff, we still got time in this phase, can you tell me what you think of ria's behavior and respond to my p#2828? You seem to have experience with her
  15. Day 5#2933

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't think I've seen a single game in my...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#2930)
    What was the viability of ria/Claire? Oh yeah they’ve tunneled on each other since D1? That’s definitely in scum range
    I don't think I've seen a single game in my entire life where two scum partners dislike each other and one of them is not resolved by D4. Especially if this started D1. If it's a bussing/distancing attempt then why do they keep escaping the lynch somehow. I don't think scum actually like accusing their partners, they do it to manipulate town and create well, distance
  16. Day 5#2931

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed To me Sully seems pretty annoyed at Mak's...

    To me Sully seems pretty annoyed at Mak's accusation

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyMcGully (#1584)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1579)
    I'm watching Westworld S3 and might have a date tomorrow, but I'll try to keep reading

    @Ampharos
    @ariadne
    @Bartozio
    @Chelsea
    @fairyjigglypuff
    @Fenrir
    @Paperblade
    @primordial woopons
    @Shinori
    @SullyMcGully
    @supa2

    I think everyone needs to post a readslist. People in the PoE needs to have reads on everyone in the PoE. Fenrir and woopons need to read each other for real this time



    For my own sanity

    Town:

    fairyjigglypuff
    Paperblade
    supa2
    I can't put Ampharos here in good conscience

    Townlean:

    Bartozio
    Shinori (pending content)

    Probably town but I can't stop thinking about:

    Ampharos

    Probable scum:

    Fenrir
    SullyMcGully
    primordial woopons
    ariadne
    Chelsea

    Pedit: As I'm writing this I saw this post by Sully that is screaming with tonal pings.

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyMcGully (#1578)
    Hey guys!

    I didn't think D2 would be 48 hours instead of 72, so deadline caught me by surprise. I doubt I would have moved off of YOLO with another 24 hours, but I might have had a bit more urgency about other matters if I'd known how little time we actually had. So sorry about that.

    My content is going to be very limited for the remainder of the game, however, as my family is going on vacation. I'll be on the road for most of tomorrow and much more infrequent following that. And I'm about to pack up my computer, so if y'all have questions for me... speak now or hold it in until D4. Honestly my number two priority for this day is not getting misyeeted, so if there's anything I can do to allay your concerns about my slot, just let me know.

    Of course, my number one priority is catching scum, but I don't even know where to start. I was pretty convinced that YOLO was scum. It's probably best that we take the dead man's advice and yeet Claire next, as so much of this game would be easier to read with her flip.

    But I'm not 100% sold on that. I'd need to take a closer look at how scum potentially behaved on YOLO's wagon. For most of D2, it seemed like everyone was okay with either a Claire or a YOLO yeet. At a certain point, it swung over to YOLO, and maybe the players who swung it (IDR who exactly they were) actually are scum but that seems like too obvious of a move. But if Claire was scum all along, then I feel like we'd have seen a lot more hesitancy to yeet her rather than the attitude of "I don't care which one we yeet" that a lot of players had.

    YOLO not being scum still allows for a team with Claire on it to exist, but it also makes the alternatives - a team with Ria or Woopons or one of the more widely townread players - seem more likely. Claire is probably still the most informative yeet in the game, but I still think we need to be careful. Feels like scum has the upper hand right now.

    And I'd love to make cases and ISOs and all of that but I'm kinda busy packing right now. So yeah, I'm not going to be very useful this phase.
    Read the bolded.

    I believe he's leaving town, but I can't ignore how bad this feels.

    I do think it's Chelsea, but I don't see the point in repeating yesterday unless Chelsea seriously changes her game. Chelsea and ariadne can't both be scum, and they both have equity with all of my scumleans. Not much has changed except my lim priority.

    Sully > Fenrir/Woopons > ariadne/Chelsea > Amy > Shinori

    I need to look at who else works with Sully because I have a feeling it's either ariadne and Amy or one of Fenrir/woopons, though Chelsea still makes sense if he thinks he can't avoid it

    Leaning woopons

    I'm willing to sheep the cases on Bartozio if necessary but I'm not feeling it

    I'm not happy that my PoE is pretty much the whole game including paranoia for Amy and Bartozio but I'm feeling good about this one

    ##Vote SullyMcGully
    Yup. Was kinda expecting this sort of reaction TBH.

    Like I said, not getting misyeeted is a big goal for me this phase. So if I come across like I'm especially conscious of the way I'm being treated in the thread, that's why.

    You're entitled to your opinions and whatnot. You're allowed to think I'm scummy. There are some pretty good reasons to think that way. But I don't look worse here than Claire, so I recommend you yeet her - or somebody else if you have a breakthrough or something - and save grilling me for when I'm around to defend myself.

    Don't allow yourself to think the mafia won't try to take advantage of my absence from the thread to get me misyeeted. I've got to go now. I might be back before DL, but I might not be back until D4. We'll see what happens. I'm leaving a vote on Claire.

    ##Vote Chelsea

    See y'all later.
  17. Day 5#2928

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I worry about that too but if I'm scum and I...

    I worry about that too but if I'm scum and I don't wanna let my partner down I would try my hardest to wriggle out of it with a flash of inspiration. I think if woopons isn't the right choice he'll comply and start to make his thoughts more comprehensible
  18. Day 5#2926

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Ignored in the sense he went and voted Claire...

    Ignored in the sense he went and voted Claire regardless*
  19. Day 5#2923

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Mak has wanted Sully for quite a while. I do not...

    Mak has wanted Sully for quite a while. I do not feel strongly about the position where Mak and Sully as mates decide 'yes, we should distance/bus for the third time this game along with our other partners.' I mean Sully is not here but there is strong agitation from him in regards to Mak calling him out, and while he ignored it that felt pretty genuine/not partner-esque
  20. Day 5#2918

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't know about Mak. What do you think about...

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#2916)
    And I guess as of this post gun to head Makaze > jumpluff > Chelsea > psycho
    I don't know about Mak. What do you think about what I said about him previously this day? Who's his partners? Have you thought about this?
  21. Day 5#2917

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I mean trust me, I heavily relate to this btw....

    I mean trust me, I heavily relate to this btw. I've ran a ton of scenarios in my head but eventually like I said you gotta make a decision. Even if it's wrong. And believe me, I've made wrong decisions. I see what you're saying about your honest thoughts but to me they come off as dishonest because they're so non-commital. If you're doing that just because you're nervous just try to not be.
  22. Day 5#2913

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I mean I didn't look too much into your ISO...

    I mean I didn't look too much into your ISO woopons but a lot of it comes with this process of indecision - words words words - decision but then before you can follow through on your decision you just backtrack before even give your own solve a chance and go back to indecision. Does that make sense? When I read you you've gone from 'yeah i think claire's town' to 'idk maybe not' back to 'no no she is' and I just would like you to stick with one thought. I'm not gonna judge you if you're wrong if that's what you're worried about? Why have you done this over the course of the game.
  23. Day 5#2907

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Woopons I'd enjoy the tornado of content on D1...

    Woopons I'd enjoy the tornado of content on D1 but it's now D4 and I feel these sporadic moments aren't really telling me to anything. Like yeah you're doing something but right now you can see players who are at a different stage of the game where their PoEs are determined and it's less time to think about all these caustic decisions we could've made and instead what's in front of us. I need you to condense your thoughts and tell me how you feel about things as if you had a gun to your head. Because right now you kinda do and you're gonna be the lynch, so if you're town just give me clarity
  24. Day 5#2849

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed For me i thought aria was very reactionary, like...

    For me i thought aria was very reactionary, like she has a post telling claire to $%#! off cause they've been at ends with each other and that felt super real to me

    As in, no way aria faked that. She also responded to me preemptively once i called her out.. Would she fake emotions like that as scum, or was it her passion emerging despite her rust/inability to find her bearings?
  25. Day 5#2843

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If it's Woopons i can breathe and id probably...

    If it's Woopons i can breathe and id probably vote Claire BUT if im wrong on Claire i get another shot i think at lylo

    If it's not Woopons im less sure and id have to look into like.. Sully slot or pb

    Yes i like Woopons but he's just guy i know from mafia, so the misread is less and he's scummy to boot
  26. Day 5#2838

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed On mobile now cause I have no restraint but yeah...

    On mobile now cause I have no restraint but yeah pb just dipped after voting fjp and that never felt like a longcon
  27. Day 5#2834

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I've considered sully but I legit think like a...

    I've considered sully but I legit think like a shonen anime character where friends are my power and I want to believe in their reads. Sometimes they're wolf and sometimes they're wrong but it gives me comfort lol

    And again, PB thought Sully was clean so I'm just like '$%#! must be'
  28. Day 5#2832

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed See recent post I would do it for the game and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2829)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2828)
    In hindsight the way Aria was talked about and that legend-status is what made me like. Question myself more. It was clear to me that Aria was just struggling to get by and I think that's scummy, but the only person I could really see keeping her somewhat motivated was PB. I don't really think Woopons-Aria to me makes sense due to thread exchanges and just the percieved mood. Scum are still in a decently winning position right now, I mean it's great we got FJP but if PB/Aria were both struggling to survive I feel it'd show. I just feel super strong about PB being town and I'd probably die on that claim, and even if he's not here then well lol he got me

    So I don't want Aria slot first cause of this, I want woopons who is both individually scummy and feels like he's being carried by a more competent wolf
    I'm kinda at the point where I don't really care which comes first between woopons and Chelsea. But how comfortable would you be with yeeting Chelsea today?
    See recent post

    I would do it for the game and hope she sees it that way
  29. Day 5#2831

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed And I guess I'm afraid of being wrong on Claire...

    And I guess I'm afraid of being wrong on Claire too. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I like playing with her. I like her as a person. She's a great friend. Sue me. I sometimes have this irrational fear that if I (misvote) one of my friends they'll hate me or think I'm a $%#! player and not wanna play with me. No waterworks but that is my hesitance in some departments, and I consider YOLO my homie too but I also didn't wanna get owned by him cause it'd just be the wolf who swagged me. It also just so happens that I've been in this cycle of

    Claire does thing I don't like
    Then she does thing I tonally kinda like
    But then she does thing I don't like again
    But thing she did tonally seemed good so am I just wrong?

    I mean I think Claire is very self-aware but I don't think she's manipulative in that sense. I don't think faking emotions is the way she wants to win. She wants to fool you but do it clean yknow. You have people like Mak who treat the game like something to solve and emotion etc don't account but I think Claire is more emotional but doesn't really wanna show it
  30. Day 5#2828

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed In hindsight the way Aria was talked about and...

    In hindsight the way Aria was talked about and that legend-status is what made me like. Question myself more. It was clear to me that Aria was just struggling to get by and I think that's scummy, but the only person I could really see keeping her somewhat motivated was PB. I don't really think Woopons-Aria to me makes sense due to thread exchanges and just the percieved mood. Scum are still in a decently winning position right now, I mean it's great we got FJP but if PB/Aria were both struggling to survive I feel it'd show. I just feel super strong about PB being town and I'd probably die on that claim, and even if he's not here then well lol he got me

    So I don't want Aria slot first cause of this, I want woopons who is both individually scummy and feels like he's being carried by a more competent wolf
  31. Day 5#2826

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed PB is a good player and I really enjoyed him...

    PB is a good player and I really enjoyed him being around, I'd lie if I said I'm not sad he isn't here

    I would definitely consider Mak/Chelsea some of the heavy hitters, along with YOLO I again just sorta paranoia'd to death, following Amy. This is only established by presence and not like capability if that makes sense? BBM was also good but he got gunned down by our vig who can be good sometimes but eh not sure about that one,

    Woopons is fine too but yknow how a legend eventually comes to be the more it's passed down? Claire/Mak/BBM/YOLO/Amy all have legends to talk about just based on some game performances. Woopons doesn't really have that. Sully not really either. I know Aria had some legend-status as well but didn't really show it? I don't consider myself because we wouldn't be in this position if I wasn't poo imo
  32. Day 5#2823

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed For reference, Claire didn't keep that vote and...

    For reference, Claire didn't keep that vote and instead voting Dunn despite him claiming doc. And the woopons cc.

    By the way if Woopons is scum I don't think someone told him to do that, I just misread the intentions probably which is why I was attributing the fact he's more self-aware than I thought.
  33. Day 5#2822

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This post has stuck with me for so long. Like the...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#1121)
    I'm just going to dismiss Amy as a player that needs a little extra guidance over them being a wolf at the moment. In the case they are a wolf, they won't live until the end either so I'm not worried. I should not have to go into more detail on why Dunnstral is obviously fake claiming, read between the lines you fools. Athena wagon is fine, I do wish that was ria getting wagoned but I digress.

    ##Vote Athena_57
    This post has stuck with me for so long. Like the whole game. It's such a calculated move, but then if you see EoD Claire pivots back onto dunn. I know Claire and I know she likes planning things. She told me herself in a lover PT I had with her. I have felt for a while that Claire voted Athena for the cred but then tried to towntell in the fashion that she attempted to sell her read on Dunn further even after his doc claim. I think she did it too because she knew we would look at the wagonomics/bussers.
  34. Day 5#2821

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed He played anti-spew and I can't help but feel he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2820)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2816)
    I've premeditated on whether Makaze is playing a long-con but I genuinely struggle to see his partner. His presence is there but it's still detached in some sense. Doesn't really feel there are scummates talking about him or trying to defend him. Right now I think that scum is playing purely survivalist, but I don't know if it leads to bussing. It goes back to my point that Athena/FJP were just traditional goons (and ig FJP not technically) and there is a stronger wolf they were trying to not really talk about. It's not that I don't think Athena is good or anything but the way YOLO died was basically paranoia from myself because I didn't want that hypothetical powerteam just eating this game alive. Turns out that was not happening, but I'm not convinced that someone who is given more reputation is scum.

    This has lead me between Mak/Claire, and right now Mak just looks better from this day alone. I again feel like I'm not considering PB but man I really don't want to unless I'm absolutely wrong. I just can't really see the team being Sully/Athena/FJP/Woopons, they were hiding someone based on reputation.
    I'm assuming fjp didn't really talk about Chelsea?
    He played anti-spew and I can't help but feel he was given strict directions to do so. If the team were more loose I think we'd see more chaos from him, and if Athena were the ringleader I don't think he is the first to fall. He was playing disposable and FJP was just an extra vote for scum as well. I also kinda don't think it's two big wolves either for some odd reason because I just think..there'd be more control. A lot of things seem out of control for wolves in general this game and they're just happening to avoid the kill every time.
  35. Day 5#2819

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Sorry Athena if you're reading that I meant to...

    Sorry Athena if you're reading that I meant to say (I don't think that Athena ISN'T good) like lol if I'm having a hard time rn figuring out ur mates u job ur $%#!in job
  36. Day 5#2818

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Woopons - Claire - Aria slot but if Woopons...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier (#2815)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2812)
    This isn't my conversation but I've ran the idea through my head of a strong team and I'd even go so far to say I was paranoid of it early. It's not relevant not but not once in this game have I thought the whole team was just potatoes, which really annoyed me in hindsight. It annoyed me because you had your slots (who are not active) just basically vegetating and I couldn't base a strong read on them. I am under the impression right now that I am either 1) wrong about one of my stronger townreads 2) missing the crucial wolf who has sort of been in plain sight this whole time. There are some things I've sat on and just generally agreed upon with stubborness, one of them being PB's read on Sully early where-in he doesn't fake not knowing deadline giving how discord works and all that. Is it a bit shallow? Maybe.

    It's comfort though. It doesn't make me comfortable thinking about if the PB slot is scum and to that extent trying to think about Sully either.
    What's your current POE, in order from strongest to weakest. I assume woopons is your strongest read right now?
    Woopons - Claire - Aria slot

    but

    if Woopons is town I really need to rethink some things.

    Right now I need woopons to flip. I don't like what Aria has done but PB felt strongly about that read. I guess I'm given pause about how hard he defended Aria and while he's not here I still mention his presence. I'm not allowed to talk about another point but I'm definitely thinking about it, and right now I think that elusive wolf thinks they can win, and I don't see a Sully/FJP/Woopons/Athena team including that.
  37. Day 5#2816

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I've premeditated on whether Makaze is playing a...

    I've premeditated on whether Makaze is playing a long-con but I genuinely struggle to see his partner. His presence is there but it's still detached in some sense. Doesn't really feel there are scummates talking about him or trying to defend him. Right now I think that scum is playing purely survivalist, but I don't know if it leads to bussing. It goes back to my point that Athena/FJP were just traditional goons (and ig FJP not technically) and there is a stronger wolf they were trying to not really talk about. It's not that I don't think Athena is good or anything but the way YOLO died was basically paranoia from myself because I didn't want that hypothetical powerteam just eating this game alive. Turns out that was not happening, but I'm not convinced that someone who is given more reputation is scum.

    This has lead me between Mak/Claire, and right now Mak just looks better from this day alone. I again feel like I'm not considering PB but man I really don't want to unless I'm absolutely wrong. I just can't really see the team being Sully/Athena/FJP/Woopons, they were hiding someone based on reputation.
  38. Day 5#2812

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This isn't my conversation but I've ran the idea...

    This isn't my conversation but I've ran the idea through my head of a strong team and I'd even go so far to say I was paranoid of it early. It's not relevant not but not once in this game have I thought the whole team was just potatoes, which really annoyed me in hindsight. It annoyed me because you had your slots (who are not active) just basically vegetating and I couldn't base a strong read on them. I am under the impression right now that I am either 1) wrong about one of my stronger townreads 2) missing the crucial wolf who has sort of been in plain sight this whole time. There are some things I've sat on and just generally agreed upon with stubborness, one of them being PB's read on Sully early where-in he doesn't fake not knowing deadline giving how discord works and all that. Is it a bit shallow? Maybe.

    It's comfort though. It doesn't make me comfortable thinking about if the PB slot is scum and to that extent trying to think about Sully either.
  39. Day 5#2785

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed BTW, I absolutely agree with this and this is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#2768)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2764)
    I know I'm town so if you look at this votecount:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2751)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1536

    Post #1536 was originally posted at 7:45 PM EDT on Monday, August 24th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 YOLOSWAG primordial woopons, jumpluff, Chelsea, Shinori, Ampharos, Logic, fairyjigglypuff, supa2
    4 Chelsea YOLOSWAG, Psycho666Soldier, Bartozio, Makaze
    1 orangeandblack5 Dunnstral
    1 Not voting orangeandblack5

    View Vote History

    Requested by supa2.

    You have Fairyjigglypuff (scum), Logic and me as the deciding factor. I can't prove it but that's the great thing about mafia in that you have to make your own proof. I think what happened here is that scum really didn't have to do much to get YOLO killed, therefore FJP sealed the deal with some half-hearted argument. I guess a point to be made is a possibility of Logic/FJP both voting together as scum but I dunno. I said it before I'll say it again: FJP/Athena both were operating on the same fashion of distancing. They both accused each other to some degree yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#519)
    I'm going to do some ISO's before I vote but for now:

    Makaze still looks pushable but I kinda want the people on him ot do that bc rn it's mostly jus shinori
    Ariadne is a bad push imo, idt Bart is insincere but I feel like hehasn't reacted to the stuff posted overnigth yet so i'm kinda curious where that goes

    Dunn/Claire wagons I have no strong opinion yet one bc I find those two hard to read on a skim, so I'm going to ISO both

    Might join one of those if I like the cases on them, might vote FJP if I don't
    Yeah idk I don't feel super strongly about either the dunn or the claire wagon. Cases on claire look like they come from a good place but I overall like what she's been doing. I could sheep Marth's vote on Dunn for voteparking but I feel stronger about fjp and kinda like him voting claire. He'd be my second choice but I'm down to do this until I see where he takes his Claire read.

    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff
    This is oddly selective to me. I ISO'd athena more and he's crazy hedgy about claire and even goes so far to say things like this as well:

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#834)
    So yeah I stand by my statement that FJP's entry was super opportunistic and shallow
    Not feeling the town!bart that I usually feel when we play
    If I had to pick someone in the claire/yolo/dunn group it's dunn but I'm not sold on there being a scum in there
    Mak/Shino both scummy
    , mak is worse

    idk if i want to share townreads beyond the 3 lowposters i mentioned

    Those are the lazy scumreads, effort scumreads are probably in my nullpool but i dont rly want to look there yet until we get interactions
    I just feel like he didn't wanna commit on a read to claire yet wanted to satisfy the thread in some way by talking about her.

    I don't really wanna vote Claire today though. I'm not trying to solve the game right here and now. I just want to show this to people and get their opinions. I think Woopons looks scummy independent of Claire and I could even see him kissing her $%#! under faux-protection. Nothing is definitive but at least I'm trying.
    I'm struggling with some of the logic regarding the YOLO vote because it makes more sense to me that scum was already on the wagon before the tie break which is why they stayed tied for so long.
    BTW, I absolutely agree with this and this is where I'm heading
  40. Day 5#2784

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Mak I read your full post and I'll offer my...

    Mak I read your full post and I'll offer my insight barring what Psycho says. I have to ask Psycho though how he feels about my own interpretations (afaik, he higlighted the split wagon I was looking at so should come up with something)
  41. Day 5#2783

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't think I've ever once thought PB was...

    I don't think I've ever once thought PB was playing me throughout this whole game and I've shuddered to think about it
  42. Day 5#2775

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Woopons scum -> Claire scum Woopons town ->...

    Woopons scum -> Claire scum

    Woopons town -> Aria slot

    I've already ruled out Aria/Claire can't be scum together and I will admit I'm afraid of being wrong on Claire so I'd rather cover myself by voting woopons off instead, because if I am then I just default to aria
  43. Day 5#2772

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed A lot of things could be happening I'm just...

    A lot of things could be happening I'm just choosing one
  44. Day 5#2770

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yeah just looking at woopons independently he...

    Yeah just looking at woopons independently he didnt want athena or FJP btw
  45. Day 5#2766

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think the middleman in everything is woopons,...

    I think the middleman in everything is woopons, and his lynch would tell a lot more to me
  46. Day 5#2764

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I know I'm town so if you look at this votecount:...

    I know I'm town so if you look at this votecount:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2751)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1536

    Post #1536 was originally posted at 7:45 PM EDT on Monday, August 24th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 YOLOSWAG primordial woopons, jumpluff, Chelsea, Shinori, Ampharos, Logic, fairyjigglypuff, supa2
    4 Chelsea YOLOSWAG, Psycho666Soldier, Bartozio, Makaze
    1 orangeandblack5 Dunnstral
    1 Not voting orangeandblack5

    View Vote History

    Requested by supa2.

    You have Fairyjigglypuff (scum), Logic and me as the deciding factor. I can't prove it but that's the great thing about mafia in that you have to make your own proof. I think what happened here is that scum really didn't have to do much to get YOLO killed, therefore FJP sealed the deal with some half-hearted argument. I guess a point to be made is a possibility of Logic/FJP both voting together as scum but I dunno. I said it before I'll say it again: FJP/Athena both were operating on the same fashion of distancing. They both accused each other to some degree yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#519)
    I'm going to do some ISO's before I vote but for now:

    Makaze still looks pushable but I kinda want the people on him ot do that bc rn it's mostly jus shinori
    Ariadne is a bad push imo, idt Bart is insincere but I feel like hehasn't reacted to the stuff posted overnigth yet so i'm kinda curious where that goes

    Dunn/Claire wagons I have no strong opinion yet one bc I find those two hard to read on a skim, so I'm going to ISO both

    Might join one of those if I like the cases on them, might vote FJP if I don't
    Yeah idk I don't feel super strongly about either the dunn or the claire wagon. Cases on claire look like they come from a good place but I overall like what she's been doing. I could sheep Marth's vote on Dunn for voteparking but I feel stronger about fjp and kinda like him voting claire. He'd be my second choice but I'm down to do this until I see where he takes his Claire read.

    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff
    This is oddly selective to me. I ISO'd athena more and he's crazy hedgy about claire and even goes so far to say things like this as well:

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#834)
    So yeah I stand by my statement that FJP's entry was super opportunistic and shallow
    Not feeling the town!bart that I usually feel when we play
    If I had to pick someone in the claire/yolo/dunn group it's dunn but I'm not sold on there being a scum in there
    Mak/Shino both scummy
    , mak is worse

    idk if i want to share townreads beyond the 3 lowposters i mentioned

    Those are the lazy scumreads, effort scumreads are probably in my nullpool but i dont rly want to look there yet until we get interactions
    I just feel like he didn't wanna commit on a read to claire yet wanted to satisfy the thread in some way by talking about her.

    I don't really wanna vote Claire today though. I'm not trying to solve the game right here and now. I just want to show this to people and get their opinions. I think Woopons looks scummy independent of Claire and I could even see him kissing her $%#! under faux-protection. Nothing is definitive but at least I'm trying.
  47. Day 5#2763

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Sorry I can't help but look at this votecount...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2748)
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1472

    Post #1472 was originally posted at 3:18 PM EDT on Monday, August 24th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 YOLOSWAG primordial woopons, jumpluff, Chelsea, Shinori, Ampharos
    5 Chelsea YOLOSWAG, Psycho666Soldier, Bartozio, Makaze, supa2
    1 Makaze Logic
    1 orangeandblack5 Dunnstral
    2 Not voting fairyjigglypuff, orangeandblack5

    View Vote History

    Requested by supa2.
    Sorry I can't help but look at this votecount over and over. If the thread logic of why scum kept claire alive is her equity to be mislynched, then why did the votes swing onto YOLO. We know for this a fact: Amy died because she was obvtown and she had good reads. If you apply the same logic to Claire where most of her posts and comments are talking about how right her reads are, why are they not quivering in fear. What makes Claire so unlynchable and for YOLO to be lynched. I mean, I understand I sorta drove the wagon but with some clarity I've come around to my own hubris.

    Another thing to think about: How many people really scumread woopons throughout the game? Answer not many. Why is woopons still alive and why did OaB get killed over him? Sure OaB was active but that is another slot that has gained a lot of ire. The kill doesn't make sense. The fact woopons is alive doesn't make sense, and I think Claire's defense of him does not make sense either. These are two people with vastly different positions in the thread with different agendas, but somehow their votes and actions meet.
  48. Day 5#2761

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yolo thought you were scummy though

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#2754)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2753)
    Why did scum decide to go with YOLO instead of Chelsea despite the fact they were tied for so long? What made the pendulum swing.
    They trust yolo reads over ours
    Yolo thought you were scummy though
  49. Day 5#2760

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is when Athena got lynched. I know this is...

    This is when Athena got lynched. I know this is all ancedotal but looking at the progression of these votes purely from a wagonomics standpoint do we believe there was just one scum on Athena? What about Dunnstral? YOLOSWAG?
  50. Day 5#2758

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by supa2
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed ^ This is Dunnstral wagon getting traction, it's...

    ^ This is Dunnstral wagon getting traction, it's not terribly important in hindsight but
Results 1 to 50 of 372
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.