Search:

Type: Posts; User: Magnificence Incarnate

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think you do have a tradition of doing that, I...

    I think you do have a tradition of doing that, I don't get why you think ria needed more pressure than shino though, given that shino is a better lead there.
  2. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Why do you think that Mak is town here though, is...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#861)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#806)
    I think his solve rn is maka/chelsea/yolo which is reasonable if he's town I guess.
    That's not his solve but that's a bad solve anyway, 1 scum max there.

    If you're getting cold feet on Dunn then go ariadne but if Mak goes over and he's town that's a gamethrow imo.
    Why do you think that Mak is town here though, is your argument just that its unlikely that he has buddies? Because chelsea/bart work here; I'm struggling to reconcile his handling of his vote with a town perspective though
  3. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Like, voting someone whose last post was on page...

    Like, voting someone whose last post was on page 2 and not commenting on anything else is a great way to ignore the game
  4. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'll concede that you made the vote on fjp way...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#858)
    I legitimately do not understand why Dunn thinks that makaze is town though; Does he think that the wagon on makaze is pure or what?
    I mean I do think the people wagoning Makaze are pretty ok, I don't see how that would make me think Makaze is town though, instead of the opposite. They don't feel like scum to me, they seem like they're solving.

    Your reasons for finding me suspicious are all over the place you can't even keep your story straight. The things you are accusing me of are stuff that happened after your initial vote, your initial vote was for vote parking an rvs vote, I pointed out it wasn't rvs then you ignored that, you said I was inactive maf buddy, I said I wasn't inactive and you ignored that too.
    I'll concede that you made the vote on fjp way past rvs,but does that matter when your vote is on someone who made their last post on page 2 in the game? And yes, calling you inactive was wrong, would you like me to call you an active lurker though? Because that's what your fjp felt like at the time when you voted him; You didn't really push anyone else or make much comments on the state of what was happening.
  5. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I legitimately do not understand why Dunn thinks...

    I legitimately do not understand why Dunn thinks that makaze is town though; Does he think that the wagon on makaze is pure or what?
  6. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed tbh part of me is thinking that makaze should be...

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#855)
    @Magnificence Incarnate

    can you sell me on the dunn wagon bc i like the people on there but nothing they've said about dunn is super damning in my eyes
    tbh part of me is thinking that makaze should be the vote with wagonomics in play.

    Fmpov Dunn has spent his time finding whoever thinks he's scum scummy; Chelsea vote has not picked up steam and he hasn't really tried for any other vote; before I voted him this guy was sitting his vote on fjp when fjp had like 2 posts in the thread; all of this happening while makaze is taking 6 votes.
  7. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed t/t I agree with your take, vanity wagoners/afk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Athena_57 (#853)
    okay so if t/t wagons:
    i think dunn wagon is clean, no point for scum to hardpush mak if it is, so 1/2 scum max there, mostly vanity wagoners
    s/s wagons
    whack that they're not voting eachother bc honestly they're doomed
    definitely the other 2 scum here are bussing or 1 bussing/ 1 afk

    mak s // dunn town
    uhhh idk maybe im wrong on my dunn wagon reads or maybe scum are stuck on a hard bus on makaze or ???

    mak t // dunn s
    couple (1/2/3) scum on mak wagon most likely, re-evaluate supa/weapons townreads, i should actually read pb/ari and shino scum is likely
    t/t I agree with your take, vanity wagoners/afk are likely mafia atp

    s/s I agree and them not voting each other is making me feel like this is the most likely situation atm(surely there would be a self pres vote by now)

    mak s// dunn t I think Fenrir is most pure on the dunn wagon, chelsea>yolo in terms of maf equity.

    mak t // dunn s yeah this is a good take actually.
  8. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Athena_57 Talk to me about the current wagonomics

    @Athena_57 Talk to me about the current wagonomics
  9. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed For starters, there are 9 votes between you and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#824)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#823)
    Tbh the more I think about it the more I think that there is at least one wolf in dunn/maka
    Based on what?
    For starters, there are 9 votes between you and Makaze. I feel like there are a fair few voices calling for one wagon over the other, with the catch being neither of you are voting for each other. Feels like there has to be a wolf here? If there isn't then that would suggest that the mafia aren't even trying to do much and we'd probably see a more inactive team with more members out of Bart/Sully/Mackc2/Amy/fjp/Athena. Currently I don't think we're in a world where Mackc2 is mafia,same with Sully, so would you even think of some team combination with Amy/fjp/Athena/Bart? I wouldn't think so...


    Very likely that one of you/makaze is scum, and tbh a decent chance of both of you flipping scum. I don't think ariadne should be voted off before makaze, given that makaze has stuck their vote on her despite having spent most of the game talking about Shinori. Athena is a worse vote off for associative reasons; literally no one is defending him and he's an off wagoner at a point when there's more chance of hitting scum in one of the people on the wagons. Only people who even think that he has equity to be town are Mack and I.

    Shinori is a bad vote because he's just looking better off of his convos with makaze, and the fact that makaze isn't even voting shinori despite shinori being his strongest case here is alarming. Shinori also makes good points about how weird it is for people to think that makaze is pure and the wagon can be pure(looking at Amy here) and I feel like his point where he dares makaze to vote him if his scumread on him is serious is I think a legitimate point here.
  10. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Tbh the more I think about it the more I think...

    Tbh the more I think about it the more I think that there is at least one wolf in dunn/maka

    Unless people think that the majority of the scum team is in amy/bart/athena/sully/fjp, which I highly doubt atp in time.
  11. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't know what you're saying; I'm reading...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#818)
    Yeah uh consolidation on you is bad for thread dynamics; there's enough info to gain between dunn/maka/ria/athena lunches imo
    Another bad post where someone can't man up and eliminate someone based off thinking they're scum, but has to hide behind "thread dynamics" that they won't really use anyway
    I don't know what you're saying; I'm reading shinori as town and think that voting him is a throw; the other 4 that I listed have more chance of being scum
  12. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yeah uh consolidation on you is bad for thread...

    Yeah uh consolidation on you is bad for thread dynamics; there's enough info to gain between dunn/maka/ria/athena lunches imo
  13. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Before you go, can you tell me who are the people...

    Before you go, can you tell me who are the people who have listed shino as null or lower? Kinda feel like there's mafia I'm that group
  14. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed God this is hard because maka's biggest content...

    God this is hard because maka's biggest content in this game is about shino and that's legit bad
  15. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed But that's still throwing shade on people who are...

    But that's still throwing shade on people who are suspecting him given the time of that post(fenrir and sully don't enter the thread before this) so I don't think that yolo is wrong about him using omgus here.
  16. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think his solve rn is maka/chelsea/yolo which...

    I think his solve rn is maka/chelsea/yolo which is reasonable if he's town I guess.
  17. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't think my case on dunn is just meta...

    I don't think my case on dunn is just meta though, although that is a big part of the case.

    There is the issue that dunn didn't get his reads up while the makaze wagon was picking up steam, instead he just sat on fjp while mostly reading the thread? Upon being voted he gets very reactionary and starts taking issue with every person scum reading him; I'll have you know that my initial vote on him was not based off of meta at all.

    I think what strikes me as weird is that he has an exchange with supa on page 10 where he gets frustrated that supa is voting him to suck up to yolo. Isn't the natural reaction of town to... Vote supa for being caught in a contradiction? Why didn't he push supa further and vote him instead of chelsea,whose biggest issue for him is really just handling his slot weirdly and has nothing to do with what she has said with other people?
  18. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#737)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#722)
    @Magnificence Incarnate

    How long are you around for? Will you be here for EOD? If you're not here for EOD, we need to form a voting bloc but it's looking like we have one with Fenrir. I also think Sully would sheep us. What's your take on ariadne?
    @YOLOSWAG

    Next 12 hours. Chances are very likely that I won't be on for deadline.

    Ria's slot looks bad, can die, not worth saving imo.
    Ok. I think we control the lunch and am going to act like we have 2 immediate kills due to the lunch + vig shot.

    I'm thinking we maybe go for ariadne instead. You, me, Maka, Chelsea all agree she can go.

    But what I'm concerned about is that if Dunn is scum, he'll be harder to kill later in the game because people are townreading/defending him. He's leading wagon right now but over the course of the game there's been resistance. If we kill Dunn and he's town, we have insurance with an ariadne shot. If they're both town, lmfao but hey we keep it pushin'. I feel a sense of urgency to kill Dunn because he will have resistance.

    That said, ariadne is an easy kill, we can get her whenever. I'm thinking long term here.

    So yeah idk. Fine with the current wagon, fine with going ariadne, it's late here so I'ma just go to sleep and hope y'all can reach some kind of agreement on how to best move forward so we keep your vote where we need it before the inevitable EOD chaos.
    Agreed
  19. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Agreed with chelsea,his volume seems very...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#724)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#721)
    Is this town!fenrir? I've never seen a fenrir wallpost before
    Get ready:tm:, especially if I keep playing the catch-up game (I start classes Monday).

    You mentioned at some point having played with both town and scum Dunn, so I wanted to ask you also if you feel there's any dichotomy in the sense of the volume/focus of Dunn's contributions as either alignment, as I right now only have a scumgame of his to reference.

    Since @Chelsea's the mutual Dunn expert I'll @ them here for this as well.
    Agreed with chelsea,his volume seems very similar. I've played only two games with him; one where I was mafia and he was town(X site) where I would pee myself looking at dunn's posts because he was very perceptive with wagonomics looking at a 50 page thread with nothing but egoposters.

    And then there was an sf game where I was town and he was mafia; after calling him out on a slip he spent the entire of d1 tunneling on me until he got voted off. Wait, was that artic mafia?
  20. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think yolo would have been a good vote is he...

    I think yolo would have been a good vote is he didn't have much interest in the d1 shenaningans,so a cfd to him would've made sense. However, I think he's not a good vote now so that's a moot point.
  21. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed My initial reaction to athena's post was that he...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#706)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#435)
    Another opinion nobody cared to hear:

    Mack2 is really townie
    I must agree with my colleague here. In our little engagements while I think their head is in the wrong place, I cannot say the same for their heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#437)
    Would like to know where the wolf reads on athena are coming from
    And I would be interested in hearing where your townread comes from. Alas, the burden of proof cruelly lies upon myself to give the information, so my hand is forced. To put it in very simple words, in the engagements Athena has had so far, they feel less like conversations on how to find scum and more along the lines of trying to win an argument. Now then, it’s your turn Manga.

    452 by FJP makes me feel better about them...that is assuming Athena is indeed apart of the group of deceivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#467)
    If we don't get enough from yolo by the end of today we can always cfd to him, so his post didn't bother me much. @Dunn
    Do you really think people would CFD Yolo? In fact, do you believe people would CFD a lot at all in this playerlist? Because I was under the impression that wouldn’t be the case.
    My initial reaction to athena's post was that he was town because I think prodding people in the thread while there's an unanimous wagon seems gamesolvey; I think even the unvote is a towny thing to do, I expect maf!athena to just double down and tunnel mack here. Feels like the prod comes from a gamesolving perspective. I've since rescinded my town read on him because I just don't understand how voting fjp advances the game state when he had only 5 posts, that's like voting fenrir lol
  22. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed YOLOSWAG Next 12 hours. Chances are very...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#722)
    @Magnificence Incarnate

    How long are you around for? Will you be here for EOD? If you're not here for EOD, we need to form a voting bloc but it's looking like we have one with Fenrir. I also think Sully would sheep us. What's your take on ariadne?
    @YOLOSWAG

    Next 12 hours. Chances are very likely that I won't be on for deadline.

    Ria's slot looks bad, can die, not worth saving imo.
  23. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Is this town!fenrir? I've never seen a fenrir...

    Is this town!fenrir? I've never seen a fenrir wallpost before
  24. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Only thing that really concerns me about amphy is...

    Only thing that really concerns me about amphy is cracking down on the fjp/athena dynamic over the chelsea/dunn dynamic; I feel like anyone trying to talk about fjp atp in time wrt read solving is causing a distraction; fjp has what, 5 posts? How is this interaction more ai than dunn taking issue with being scumread or chelsea starting a ria wagon when she(amy) thinks that ria is town?
  25. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed You can throw sully into the town pile tbh

    You can throw sully into the town pile tbh
  26. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed posts like this feel very empty to me

    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#628)
    i went to buy groceries and sorta mentally checked out of stuff for hours so this is somewhat later than i'd like

    i hadn't looked into supa much previously but everything feels like he's coming up decently townie to me. an iso scan reinforced such feelings, so it's good vibes there. yolo feels like confident town as well but i think supa seems townier at least for now

    claire and dunn are my largest confusion points still, which is annoying. i thought dunn was pretty townie earlier but his recent stuff is trending towards more neutral. i'm leaning scum on claire still. again, pretty low confidence reads, but i neither know nor trust either of them nearly enough to take their word on each other at face value (i am... really not sure what sully was hoping for there). i just think the town benefit to being intentionally obfuscating is super low

    no feelings about sully showing up late. i'm not sure where to put him at just yet upon his recent arrival but i suppose better late to show up than never. townreading based on time of game he decided to show up feels preemptive to me especially since it's a pretty sparse amount of overall gameplay

    i thought somewhat better of makaze's content since the last time i posted was okay but on the other hand p#625 totally strikes me in a lot of wrong ways. what do responses like "you're wrong" to paperblade hope to accomplish? that all seems like nonsense to me and a pretty large jump back. overall, i'd say this is still my strongest scumread at this point

    i want to iso athena and fjp to get some more useful insight on them so i'll get to that probably some time tomorrow, what with phase end approaching and all that. felt sorta neutral on fjp and slightly worse on athena when just reading thread but a more scrutinizing look could be fruitful

    i don't know how i feel about shinori. the tone feels town but some stuff rubs me the wrong way and i can't quite put a finger on it
    posts like this feel very empty to me
  27. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Dunn is my only confident maf read so far ...

    Dunn is my only confident maf read so far

    Confident Town reads would be: mackc2,paper,Shinori(inviting maka to tdome him is a strong town move over his reads is a strong town move imo)
  28. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed You're probably right, I'm unsure about where to...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#703)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#696)
    Ftr I don't think maka needs to enter a tdome with you again to be town, I'm saying that part of his personality is to like holes into people repeatedly and crackdown on them, which I didn't get the vibe that he's doing.
    I don't really know what your reads are because you haven't posted much but it seems like you're suggesting something like Maka/Dunn/2 potatoes which doesn't feel like a homerun. I don't really think Maka/Dunn are teamed and I REALLY don't think the way Maka/Chelsea have talked about each other is indicative of being bros (though hats off to them if they're pulling off some complex $%#!).
    You're probably right, I'm unsure about where to go with the vote. Conflicted between maka/ria/athena for the vote, I thin ria is the worst offender in terms of actual content even though by meta she's a very lazy person; Athena had a nice entrance into the thread but fjp vote is very lame given the thread dynamics; I haven't read maka's latest content before the post in this page but the first 8 pushes or so of maka didn't impress me,but you're right that the lack of defense for him other than yourself does lend strength to the narrative that he has no partners
  29. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed *poke holes

    *poke holes
  30. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Ftr I don't think maka needs to enter a tdome...

    Ftr I don't think maka needs to enter a tdome with you again to be town, I'm saying that part of his personality is to like holes into people repeatedly and crackdown on them, which I didn't get the vibe that he's doing.
  31. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed *scum motive God phone posting sucks

    *scum motive

    God phone posting sucks
  32. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed The not convincing part of Dunn's argument is him...

    The not convincing part of Dunn's argument is him taking issue with hee not giving a read on him and then naked voting him, that really didn't feel like a school motive at all. My thoughts are kinda jumbled up related to this.
  33. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed In light of more recent posts, I feel like dunn's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#483)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#480)
    @Paperblade what are your thoughts on Chelsea atm?
    The aloofness is annoying but I don't think it's alignment indicative

    I think the "amy hop on this ariadne wagon with me" is way too shameless to come from scum unless she's trying to bus a scumbuddy for towncred (even then it's kind of over the top). She'd look real bad if ria flipped town after pushing so hard so the risk/reward seems really bad to me

    posts like Dunn's on this page are really convincing (without having actually read through her iso for the offending posts because it's super late) so I'm kinda torn
    In light of more recent posts, I feel like dunn's argument might be true but I didn't like how Chelsea talked about dunn not hard defending her only when he's scum, feels like there's a possibility of Dunn/Chelsea as w/w. I think Dunn's argument in this page(10)isn't very convincing. Like yes the progression looks weird given that she should be voting Dunn here if she's confident about her meta on him, yet why is she still pushing the vote on ariadne?
  34. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't know if this is a bad thing that I thing...

    I don't know if this is a bad thing that I thing that all the 3 man wagons are good votes. V read athena earlier but the fjp vote and avoiding claire/dunn reads looks kinda bad here.
  35. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Agreed,fjp is a bad vote for interactions.

    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#677)
    Really would prefer FJP to get vigged too, over getting lynched; feel like discussion on them is just bogging us down rn
    Agreed,fjp is a bad vote for interactions.
  36. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I don't agree with the town read on maka. This...

    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#541)
    Oh. Well basically I expect you to have made more content by now. If you've just been busy then I'll see what you produce later.

    @Magnificence Incarnate

    Why ask me about Maka anyway? What's your own read of him?
    I don't agree with the town read on maka. This guy spent 200 pages the last time i saw them as town entering a tdome with you, and now they're spending time
    posting not very inspiring list posts. I didn't think of the partner point that you mention later in the thread. I feel like given the thread dynamics, maf!mak has inactive partners like dunn/fenrir and maybe someone trying to ignore his wagon, like bart/chelsea.
  37. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Paperblade what are your thoughts on Chelsea atm?

    @Paperblade what are your thoughts on Chelsea atm?
  38. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Brb, getting the thread popcorn.

    Brb, getting the thread popcorn.
  39. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed You could've just voted dunn instead of quoting...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#471)
    I bought like a 150 dollar keyboard and the sounds on this thing are so $%#!ing clean let me tell you

    It's not that YOLO's post wowed me, I just think it's telling. I also agreed with some of it. I tend to be biased towards people who share my opinions and I guarantee a lot of people feel that way too. This is why It's usually a pretty cool tactic to kiss someone's $%#!. It's a bit different for me though, sometimes I'll skirt the line between planting my lips on someone's bum and just handing out personal favors because I believe people are more willing to give you information if you do so. Giving personal favors under the table such as (sheeping, agreeing with someone, kissing $%#!) it's all apart of the process If you are antagonistic to someone they will become defensive and likely make posts that are less about two people having dissenting opinions and more like fending off an attack. This has a place in time but for someone like YOLO attacking him or telling him he's wrong is just gonna cause him to double down. That's it
    You could've just voted dunn instead of quoting alignment associations that you don't actually care about to suck up to yolo.
  40. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If we don't get enough from yolo by the end of...

    If we don't get enough from yolo by the end of today we can always cfd to him, so his post didn't bother me much. @Dunn
  41. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Actually I would like it if you explained supa,...

    Actually I would like it if you explained supa, given that you find amy scummy, why do you agree with yolo's post there?
  42. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed We can agree to disagree, I'm not really pushing...

    We can agree to disagree, I'm not really pushing that line of argument further anyway
  43. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I guess I can see where you would think it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#429)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#425)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#424)
    yes
    Can you tell me why? I got nothing of you other than you didn't like that I uh didn't
    Amy's early game prods feel like they come from a gamesolving perspective; also, I don't think pressuring people or reading off of realtime $%#!posting or just general chitchat is stuff that is fabricated easily
    I feel like based on what she's saying that's in her range. I almost felt like I was being taunted a bit. Some of those line about 'I'm confident I can be townread' just rub me the wrong way. Assured confidence is fine, but if you read into her a lot of it was just posturing.
    I guess I can see where you would think it is taunting but didn't really feel like that was the goal of her posts.
  44. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I personally think mackc2 and athena_57 are town...

    I personally think mackc2 and athena_57 are town here.

    Would like to know where the wolf reads on athena are coming from
  45. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed YOLOSWAG boyo, talk to me about Chelsea and...

    @YOLOSWAG boyo, talk to me about Chelsea and Makaze. What is Chelsea's scumgame like, it feels like I'm seeing a different persona every time I see her play a mafia game. And with Makaze, you don't think he makes that list post as mafia?
  46. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Dunn has voteparked on fjp since rvs while taking...

    Dunn has voteparked on fjp since rvs while taking in the thread popcorn btw, y'all should sheep me here
  47. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Amy's early game prods feel like they come from a...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#425)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#424)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#412)
    Please elucidate to me who are the other reds that you are looking into and prioritizing your time with, because your ISO shows no one other than Amy.
    Do you townread Amy yes or no
    yes
    Can you tell me why? I got nothing of you other than you didn't like that I uh didn't
    Amy's early game prods feel like they come from a gamesolving perspective; also, I don't think pressuring people or reading off of realtime $%#!posting or just general chitchat is stuff that is fabricated easily
  48. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Dunnstral changed my mind on supa, that's...

    ##Vote Dunnstral

    changed my mind on supa, that's actually a pretty good post on the makaze wagon
  49. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed yes

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificence Incarnate (#412)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#353)
    "why aren't you voting amy"

    Because Amy is a willing participant and there's no element of surprise, and there's plenty of potential reds to prioritize my time with

    Why are you thinking so shallow
    Please elucidate to me who are the other reds that you are looking into and prioritizing your time with, because your ISO shows no one other than Amy.
    Do you townread Amy yes or no
    yes
  50. Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Please elucidate to me who are the other reds...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#353)
    "why aren't you voting amy"

    Because Amy is a willing participant and there's no element of surprise, and there's plenty of potential reds to prioritize my time with

    Why are you thinking so shallow
    Please elucidate to me who are the other reds that you are looking into and prioritizing your time with, because your ISO shows no one other than Amy.
Results 1 to 50 of 56
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.