Search:

Type: Posts; User: Shinori

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Day 4#2280

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed It's $%#! like this that makes me not want to...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2278)
    I think you're full of hot air and you won't go through with this because you'll have a lot of explaining to do when I'm town
    It's $%#! like this that makes me not want to play.

    I've had a bad few days. Playing mafia is pointless if I'm just hand-waved or told I'm full of hot air.

    Sub me out before I modkill myself please @SmartBomb

    I will no longer be posting. Hope the rest of you have a better game without me here.
  2. Day 4#2276

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I guess my words weren't specific here. In this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2214)
    FJP was on athena most of the day, not sure if scum votes their buddy that early on for no reason. Supa/PB not on the athena wagon, still on makaze, but I don't remember them really trying to push for makaze lynch which is interesting. I do remember paperblade actually saying that the athena lynch would be okay, along with supa if i remember.

    Ampharos pointed this out that 'athena looked universally scummy but was hard to wagon up' as a tell. Paper and supa both agreed that he was scummy and i remember paper at one point in time voting Athena but ended the day phase on Makaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2260)
    Shinori do you tr fjp if so why
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2263)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2261)
    Yeah man I've been so lazy this game vote me $%#!
    ##Unvote Paperblade
    ##Vote supa2

    I'm fine with this.

    As I stated in my $%#!ing flurry of posts that you obviously haven't read.

    Why the $%#! does FTP push athena D1 before anyone else if they are buddies. You think this is just some really ugly bus?
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2275)
    I asked first i think
    I guess my words weren't specific here. In this first quote I specifically point out the FTP interaction on votes and then I believe I end up asking later what people's thoughts on that whole thing was, but in a sense yeah, you're right I didn't specifically ask you first.

    At the moment I'm tinfoil theorizing, so no, I don't think FTP is scum. Yeah I could be wrong, yeah hell, I probably am wrong. But your tone on this last page in response to me is a massive jump. Maybe it's just because it's in response to my tone of posting and it totally isn't just because you feel like you're caught.
  3. Day 4#2274

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Because if I ask a question that you refuse to...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2273)
    Two why are you throwing ultimatums at me, it was a simple question. There are four votes on fjp and one on me, you didn't have a problem stating your opinion on the leading wagon so why now
    Because if I ask a question that you refuse to answer. AND THEN YELL AT ME FOR NOT ANSWERING SAID QUESTION.

    It's hypocritical.
  4. Day 4#2271

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is literally why I don't have a drive to...

    This is literally why I don't have a drive to post or play in this $%#!ing game.
  5. Day 4#2270

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'm not $%#!ing answering until you answer this....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2263)
    Why the $%#! does FTP push athena D1 before anyone else if they are buddies. You think this is just some really ugly bus?
    I'm not $%#!ing answering until you answer this.

    Because if you want to say someone failed to answer then how about the fact that ONCE AGAIN you IGNORED ME and DIDNT bother responding to a THOUGHT PROCESS I $%#!ING HAD.
  6. Day 4#2269

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I quite literally posted saying that I think you...

    I quite literally posted saying that I think you and paper could easily be scum running town into the ground on the last $%#!ing page.

    Me moving my vote from one scumread to another is FAKE? HOW?
  7. Day 4#2267

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed What the $%#! do you mean fake

    What the $%#! do you mean fake
  8. Day 4#2265

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Part of this is because any time i state...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2262)
    Sorry that's my tilt coming out just sit here and talk down to me while you haven't committed at all this game not even mak lol
    Part of this is because any time i state something or have a $%#!ing thought process I get $%#!ing talked down to, hand-waved, and told im wrong.

    What the $%#! kind of drive do you $%#!ing think i have to play this game if that's all that's gonna happen when I post thought processes or ideas.
  9. Day 4#2263

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Paperblade supa2 I'm fine with this. As I...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2261)
    Yeah man I've been so lazy this game vote me $%#!
    ##Unvote Paperblade
    ##Vote supa2

    I'm fine with this.

    As I stated in my $%#!ing flurry of posts that you obviously haven't read.

    Why the $%#! does FTP push athena D1 before anyone else if they are buddies. You think this is just some really ugly bus?
  10. Day 4#2259

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed If mak is sheeping amy you are sheeping mak and...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2254)
    Actually if mak is sheeping Amy then I'm dying on fjp and if he isn't scum then ill never play this $%#! again
    If mak is sheeping amy you are sheeping mak and amy which is just under the pretenses that amy is 100% right which is a terrible game to play in mafia. You don't just go in and go "Okay this guy died, he was town, let's just sheep his reads since he was shot by scum he must be onto something."

    This is lazy gameplay and you should feel bad for it.
  11. Day 4#2257

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Because it didn't occur to me until today, and I...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2255)
    Why didn't you do this d2 where me amy and pb literally posted 50% of the content if one of us were scum
    Because it didn't occur to me until today, and I OBVIOUSLY wasn't really around much of D2. I like skimmed the majority of the stuff that happened.

    I even came in made a few one liners about how i thought it was just obv-town people posting and nothing else.
  12. Day 4#2253

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also Makaze is so easy to manipulate if he's...

    Also Makaze is so easy to manipulate if he's town.

    Supa caving in and just saying he'll vote with makaze is bad and I think acccelerates my thought process that supa/paper can and possibly are scum together.
  13. Day 4#2252

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed From this point forward I'm ignore makaze and...

    From this point forward I'm ignore makaze and will not be responding to his posts whatsoever.
  14. Day 4#2250

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed OK.

  15. Day 4#2246

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed More on this, I'm pretty sure I even stated that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2243)
    Marth was fairly obv town D1, and im sure most SF players recognized this. He played heavily towards his town meta and not his scum meta from what i remember of his meta. But as town he can be easy to manipulate and can either doubt his reads or tunnel which can be helpful to scum.

    The fact that marth died n1 actually makes more sense for paper scum because paper probably would have recognized that marth was playing to obv town meta and may have convinced scum team to target there for that reason. Especially since it would seem he's pocketing me and he knows I'm not gonna vote Marth in that situation like ever.
    More on this, I'm pretty sure I even stated that marth was obv-town or something on d1 but I don't remember if I stated that or specifically chose to keep that silent and I'm not wanting to look through my own ISO.
  16. Day 4#2245

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Paper has had a fairly constant push for makaze...

    Paper has had a fairly constant push for makaze on both day 1 and day 2 even. Constantly shading him and voting with me pushing there or making comments alongside me towards or about makaze. I don't see this as a thing he does to his buddy unless him or his buddy is actually actively about to be lynched. Makaze never really was that close to being lynched.
  17. Day 4#2244

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I think mostly my personal PoE at the moment. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2242)
    What happened between now and then, I feel like your beef was not resolved

    Workposting
    I think mostly my personal PoE at the moment. Looking at the game if paper is scum, I don't see any world where paper and makaze are buddies.
  18. Day 4#2243

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This isn't me saying I think amy is a weak...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2239)
    If I thought amy was a strong player and I was scum, I would kill him N1.
    This isn't me saying I think amy is a weak player. I think he's a good player. Point is I wouldn't target Marth as my NK target.

    Marth was fairly obv town D1, and im sure most SF players recognized this. He played heavily towards his town meta and not his scum meta from what i remember of his meta. But as town he can be easy to manipulate and can either doubt his reads or tunnel which can be helpful to scum.

    The fact that marth died n1 actually makes more sense for paper scum because paper probably would have recognized that marth was playing to obv town meta and may have convinced scum team to target there for that reason. Especially since it would seem he's pocketing me and he knows I'm not gonna vote Marth in that situation like ever.
  19. Day 4#2241

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed More on this, I don't fully agree with FTP lynch...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2238)
    So do you still scum read Makaze
    More on this, I don't fully agree with FTP lynch because of D1 fiasco. I do think there is scum in the heavy town read pile and it makes sense if you look at the way wagons have formed and the way night kills have gone.
  20. Day 4#2240

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Not currently. But he's quite literally posting...

    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#2238)
    So do you still scum read Makaze
    Not currently. But he's quite literally posting stuff in thread that im gonna start not reading.
  21. Day 4#2239

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Except I even state, that I believed paper was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#2236)

    Because people who aren't you will notice a difference between your reads before and after she's gone.

    I think you waited to get rid of her before making this case.
    Except I even state, that I believed paper was town most of the game. If paper was town. I WOULD HAVE SHOT HIS $%#! NIGHT 1.

    I have more experience playing with paper more than anyone else in this game for the most part.

    AND IM ALSO KNOWN ON SF TO NAME KILL CONSTANTLY.

    If I'm scum, I aim to kill efficiently. This means either targeting specific PRs, or names that I know are strong players.

    If I thought amy was a strong player and I was scum, I would kill him N1. Especially after the whole athena fiasco. Either that or I would target supa, who was heavily town read, or paper, who was heavily town read and a person i know and have played with repeatedly.
  22. Day 4#2237

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed X that plan off. I won't modkill myself but I'll...

    X that plan off. I won't modkill myself but I'll just $%#!ing coming to the thread until the game is over, or ask for a sub. Easier way out without modkilling involved.
  23. Day 4#2235

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Or are you just gonna be a lazy $%#! who only...

    Or are you just gonna be a lazy $%#! who only goes "Here's some quotes with no thought process or information behind them except for quotes. AND THEREFORE THIS IS THE SCUM."
  24. Day 4#2234

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Are you gonna post any thoughts towards what I...

    Are you gonna post any thoughts towards what I stated int he past page?
  25. Day 4#2233

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'm tempted to modkill myself just to be out of...

    I'm tempted to modkill myself just to be out of this game from makaze.

    Who continues to prove that his intelligence if a $%#!ing amazing fascination that he manages to make it through the day without stubbing his toes.

    You gonna answer my question about why FTP does the athena push D1?
  26. Day 4#2232

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also why are you specifying my quotes as 'after...

    Also why are you specifying my quotes as 'after amy died' I THINK THE WHOLE GAME KNOWS THE POSTS I MADE THIS DAY PHASE ARE AFTER AMYS DEATH.
  27. Day 4#2229

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed What does posting a bunch of quotes do exactly? ...

    What does posting a bunch of quotes do exactly?

    Post your actual $%#!ing thoughts.
  28. Day 4#2228

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yeah, what's your point?

    Yeah, what's your point?
  29. Day 4#2226

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Every dead villager calling PB town should be a...

    Every dead villager calling PB town should be a reason for as to why it's weird that PB is alive and Amy is dead.

    More people town read paper more than people town reading amy I believe.
  30. Day 4#2225

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Okay let's go over this then, why FJP when FJP...

    Okay let's go over this then, why FJP when FJP was pushing Athena first back on D1? Do we just assume it's a bus? Because honestly speaking it seems like he's more being lynched for inactivity or inability to proper word himself instead of FJP being scum.

    I could be wrong here but I don't think scum helps START a bus on D1. Bussing happens and but generally isn't STARTED by their own buddies.
  31. Day 4#2221

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Cause yeah people could just easily guess who the...

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#2220)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2206)
    I'll be honest, I'm iffy on paperblade. He's been universally town read all game but hasn't been killed. This is pinging me a lot.
    Vig

    Doc

    Amy

    What's the surprise
    Cause yeah people could just easily guess who the vig is on d1.

    I heavily don't think the vig was targeted n1 cause they were the vig. I mean yeah it's a possibility but.

    Also, I argued further into my posts, why amy over paper, in a situation where scum have to push lynches onto town, why kill the person that is, no offense to amy if he reads this, probably a bit easier to manipulate into thinking or voting in a certain manner.
  32. Day 4#2219

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I say this knowing full well that it's probably...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#2217)
    Dance with me before I carry you in two months in M+.
    I say this knowing full well that it's probably not easy for paper to respond to me in this manner cause I don't really have quotes in this argument against him.
  33. Day 4#2218

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also in general, I feel like paper's activity...

    Also in general, I feel like paper's activity screams of the type of scum that is letting town kill itself. He comes in at odd times, in odd manners. Now timing isn't really alignment indicative, but I know most of this game I've had this feeling of just "Oh Paper is town." but he's not really around much and I don't feel like he's actively been solving if that makes sense as I read through his ISO.
  34. Day 4#2217

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I mean at this rate either scum has been...

    I mean at this rate either scum has been completely inactive or town has been inactive.

    But the way the wagons have been forming over the past few day phases and the way the lynches have happened I get the feeling this has been more of a town lazyness or lack of drive game and scum players have been prevalant in the thread.

    Most people's PoE just consist's heavily of lynching people with less post count and ill be honest if scum is all just inactive or low posters then you would think this game would be going a lot better than it has, but we've only had one day 1 scum lynch with no follow up.

    Paper STILL ISNT DEAD.

    Paper was universally town read ALL of day 1 and moving forward. Yet he wasn't killed n1? Sure, maybe scum was afraid of DOCTOR, but then why didn't they just kill the obvious doc on this phase? Moving forward doc dies N2, and we move to n3. Amph/supa/paper are fairly strong town reads across the board, why is amph the one that gets killed her instead of paper? Scum would be looking to push lynches in various ways.

    A handful of people have me in PoE area or scummy reads.

    Why kill amph who would be much easier or much more willing to vote me and lynch me instead of paper who at this point in time has basically made it stated they will not lynch me barring some insane circumstances.

    Kill choices don't add up and wagons seem built up in a weird manner that implies scum are active and town aren't.

    ##Vote Paperblade

    Dance with me before I carry you in two months in M+.
  35. Day 4#2216

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed EoD2. I'm mainly focusing on paper/supa here...

    EoD2.

    I'm mainly focusing on paper/supa here just for the sake of thinking. I know a third buddy is there somewhere but it could be between aria or chelsea in this scenario.

    Look at these votals, paper/supa were late on the yolo wagon and if this is because they are scum they didn't really need to do much in this phase, both in this phase and on day 1 everyone was so heavily focused on yolo/chelsea that if both are town, then town is killing themselves. They don't need to really push this stuff because town will kill themselves and they can hop on at safe times for consolidation without it looking that bad.
  36. Day 4#2214

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed FJP was on athena most of the day, not sure if...

    FJP was on athena most of the day, not sure if scum votes their buddy that early on for no reason. Supa/PB not on the athena wagon, still on makaze, but I don't remember them really trying to push for makaze lynch which is interesting. I do remember paperblade actually saying that the athena lynch would be okay, along with supa if i remember.

    Ampharos pointed this out that 'athena looked universally scummy but was hard to wagon up' as a tell. Paper and supa both agreed that he was scummy and i remember paper at one point in time voting Athena but ended the day phase on Makaze.
  37. Day 4#2212

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Interesting things to look at: This is as of...

    Interesting things to look at: This is as of Dunn's doc claim.

    Aria/supa/paper all not on dunn, pushing makaze here. This is where the Athena wagon starts to come into fruition. And at the end of the day phase:
  38. Day 4#2209

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Looking at retrospective votals is interesting as...

    Looking at retrospective votals is interesting as well when you look at supa/paper/aria votes. I need to check interactions between aria and co. I know paper has been town reading aria pretty hard and has me labled as a hard town read as well but I think that could also be because of how he knows I react in that situation.

    I can be a pretty easy player to pocket. If you look like you're on my side and reading me as town I generally read you as town and Paper knows this and I think is intelligent enough to abuse this AND tell his scum buddies about this.

    I state this because Supa is kind of doing the same thing in various phases(makaze vote d1) and these wagons the past two day phases haven't been great.
  39. Day 4#2208

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Also I called that last day phase lynch.

    Also I called that last day phase lynch.
  40. Day 4#2207

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed You know what I'm tin hat theorying. Scum have...

    You know what I'm tin hat theorying.

    Scum have been active, town haven't.
    Paper/supa should be looked at.
  41. Day 4#2206

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I'll be honest, I'm iffy on paperblade. He's...

    I'll be honest, I'm iffy on paperblade. He's been universally town read all game but hasn't been killed. This is pinging me a lot.
  42. Day 4#2205

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed awh $%#! im behind.

    awh $%#! im behind.
  43. Day 3#2002

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Makaze-brained.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#2001)
    weirdchamp eod from mak tbh
    Makaze-brained.
  44. Day 3#2000

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Kiss my $%#! I'm obv-town and you know it, and if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#1996)
    Note to self

    Look at Shinori again
    Kiss my $%#! I'm obv-town and you know it, and if people lynch me then they are quite literally makaze-brained.
  45. Day 3#1998

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Bartozio

    ##Vote Bartozio
  46. Day 3#1993

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed yeh there's 3 minutes.

    yeh there's 3 minutes.
  47. Day 3#1991

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed I mean I read most of day 3 up to like top of 37....

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#1987)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1986)
    This is one of those things where I'm paranoid, because I think most of the game has been split between chelsea and bart all day and chel has been scumread most of this game by most players but then near the EoD it just piled on more towards bart randomly?
    you should probably reread day 3 closer
    I mean I read most of day 3 up to like top of 37. And I remember at that time it was kind of split between chel and bart but there was still a lot of people going 'bart is spewed'. I kind of disagreed on that whole situation but.
  48. Day 3#1989

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Yeh, I have. I think I'm fine with the bart...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1985)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#1982)
    Didn't multiple people say bart was spewed town?
    you have missed a lot
    Yeh, I have. I think I'm fine with the bart lynch in itself but I haven't read like the last 4-5 pages.

    I remember my last thought on bart that I didnt' state in thread was I felt that his reads had a forced vibe to it.

    As in it feels that he is forced himself into an awkward situation with his reads. It reminds me of EO3 mafia, i remember super sweeping that game because multiple scum had been PoE'd and had been forced into a situation where they had to force themselves to list conf-town as scum reads.

    That's the weird vibe his reads gave me I think.
  49. Day 3#1986

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed This is one of those things where I'm paranoid,...

    This is one of those things where I'm paranoid, because I think most of the game has been split between chelsea and bart all day and chel has been scumread most of this game by most players but then near the EoD it just piled on more towards bart randomly?
  50. Day 3#1982

    Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

    by Shinori
    Replies
    3,290
    Views
    51,907

    Completed Didn't multiple people say bart was spewed town?

    Didn't multiple people say bart was spewed town?
Results 1 to 50 of 173
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.