Search:

Type: Posts; User: Distorted

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Completed This 100%. that is what I was going off on day 2....

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#6622)
    I disagree that so many villagers defending Carson made this game hard. From my POV, Carson was exactly the sort of scum that other scum would not have stuck their necks out to save. Especially on D1 in a Champs game.

    I guess people are going to have entirely different perspectives here. But this has been on my mind since we're discussing the ups and downs of the game....

    I thought one of, if not the biggest mistake town made was freezing people out- people that turned out to be other town. It was more than just tunneling on a suspect. Everyone does that. The wolves did a good job getting into the town core, and I felt some town members in that core froze others out of participating/being taking seriously.

    An example of this that personally grated me was at EOD3 when Distorted was facing lynch, and I didn't really want to vote anyone. Apoc said multiple wolves were in antispew, stop engaging them, make decisions with the town core only. No wolves were anti-spewing. And wolves were in the town core instead. This is just one specific example, but there were other instances of this sort of thing happening to where it felt the overwhelming thread opinion, not just Apoc's at that particular moment. I felt my credibility was just being aggressively raked over the coals, and I really struggled to operate in that position. Now, I'm not saying that bit isn't at all on me. Reflecting on how to not get rattled and stay focused when I'm in that spot has been on my mind as well. I know I could have done better. And I don't mean to imply here "I would have solved everything if you all didn't shut me out!" I'm not even speaking just for me. I feel people in the POE got frozen out, and people in the town core were given too much credit to where they could influence the thread. And I didn't actually see good reasons for why people were in those buckets.

    But anyway- I took a ton of heat just for questioning that town core, and that created a divide that I think would have been extremely difficult to recover from for Town.

    The wolves did not even have to push along the POE narrative that much when other Town were pushing it and saying everyone in it had to die first before questioning others would be truly considered.

    I also think that's what lead to the insurmountable rift in the town at the end that allowed Spiny's excellent fake claim to lead us to the final mislynch.
    This 100%. that is what I was going off on day 2. I had 0 power in anything. The second a town was not "towncored" no1 listesned or even worked with them. all my questions were ignored and the town just let it happen, to me thats like wtf kinda play. When I answered a string of becks questions, and his response to me then asking questions was "ok im going to ignore this slot now" - that would NEVER fly on my site lol or any other MU game ive played. To top it off, just as Shawna said, any time I stepped to question ANYONE that wasnt the "general concensus" I got instant OMGUS voted/scumread back. I got into 3-4 TvT battles just because I voted at someone. Nothing else, i didnt scumread them, i just voted there and they instantly scumread me back. Town should have been all over this kind of $%#! and pushing back at those people for why ect and looking at the interactions between that. NOBODY would look at beck. nobody. He was lock-scum for me lol and after 20 damn hours of trying its just like... ok w/e not 1 person is listening to me here ill just post thoughts. hell, people started townreading anyone i would scumread; thats how bad it got. @Shawna2006 you got a place in my votes. Your play was solid and your analysis was so damn in-point. I still dont understand how everyone just overlooked it all.
  2. Completed Apoc I think your most powerful tool in Mafia (as...

    @Apoc I think your most powerful tool in Mafia (as town) though is your ability to generate thread presence. You are able to gain a following, regardless of if you have the town cred or not and get people to follow where you are going. You were able to do this EoD1 in G4, and seemed to generate it consistently over this game. I think if you realize when you're at that point you can organize the thread/town and use that to put some serious pressure on people to strangle a massive amount of info out of each day. You're ISOs ect are good and helpful, but the thread presence you are able to command I think is your biggest asset.
  3. Completed it brought my scumteam from Carson, Beck,...

    it brought my scumteam from

    Carson, Beck, Spiny, Silver/misty
    to
    Carson, Beck, Apoc, Misty/logic.

    I found out about the Carson lynch reasonings too close to EoD to process it all. was unfortunate, but in the end my fault for not reading D1. It was just such a big piece of info that was revealed to me EoD lol it was a shock; especially since the slot that was the lock-town spot was just, not posting much content. It makes sense now why apoc wasnt owning the cred and running the town with full confidence after that though. That should have been you
  4. Completed yup. When I was told EoD that Apoc "wasnt the...

    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5240)
    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.
    yup. When I was told EoD that Apoc "wasnt the reason Carson was lynched, it was yog" that threw my entire perspective off. First, I wondered why the hell you let him take credit for it the entire time the way the thread gave it to him. literally he became the entire thread leader over it, and i was 100% townlocking him. Communicate lol I stated so many times in there that Apoc was the reason Carson got lynched, pushed, ect all of it and you never stepped in to correct it. Only at EoD did people start mentioning it. threw me into complete tinfoil.

    Working with the town goes a long way bruh
  5. Completed lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#4479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#4477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck (#3983)
    weve got this, it sucks rn but weve got this

    weve just got to keep the WIM up here, no more lazy wagon sitters
    THIS IS SCUM







    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#2782)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#2776)
    @Keldeo http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...Archived-S-FMs im in most of those games on the frist pagae so you can view town/scum/neutral games.

    town games im usually more laxed an trolly, since it also acts itself as a LHF play, but I like to use heavy pressure. I will scumread and push at people who dont vote much or cant back anyhting up.

    My scum game is more logical. I am a big presence in the thread, but I come off as more collected and organized. I like to be motivational, give a few confident townreads (a way to buddy), and "guide" the game. Even when mislynches happen, "its okay because we needed them gone for PoE" kinda stuff (ofc not worded like that). but im always trying to project a presence of "the town has this" regardless of how the game is going.
    @Apoc @roro_b @Keldeo @Mistreya @shawnad2006 @RE1031 @silver @Spiny Creature @yogsloth @Beck
    lol
  6. Completed Keldeo you had me. just hands down lol well...

    @Keldeo you had me. just hands down lol well played.

    @Beck - I think the only reason I felt so strong about you is because, as I kept saying, you literally mimicked my scum game to a T. Then you even started telling the town "its okay, we got this" ect ect lol if only I was more organized this game =( I had so much going on IRL and then missing D1, I just never got my footing to get the thread-cred to push anything.




    Quote Originally Posted by yogsloth (#6603)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#6577)

    Good words.

    As I was following the game some of the villagers who were the most accurate ended up being - Distorted, Mistreya, and Squigs off the top of my head, though I can and will plead inaccuracy in that regard. To call these people unable to townside makes me scratch my head when they were closer to catching wolves than the majority of villagers were. Obviously you can argue that they were scummy but there's certainly no absolute barometer of scumminess and their alignment is as flipped, so.
    What a load of bull.

    Sure, it's easy to get some wolf picks right when you wolf read every single player in the game.

    It's always easy to cherry-pick a thing or two post-game in a game where you didn't even play.

    The three top wolves won this game. They will all advance, and they deserve to.

    But trying to paint terrible, awful, horrible, utterly scummy Town as being mis-lynches that should have somehow been obvious is disingenuous.
    @yogsloth hopefully you're not refering to me. I didn't wolfread many people this game. Putting pressure on a slot with a vote =/= wolfreading. I push for reactions. If someoen is a hard town read, I will push them just to see if I can get people to follow, and for what reasons. thats the point of this game lol.

    You on the other hand got solid townread by the whole thread D1 and just sat in the background the rest of the game. I didn't see you using that town-cred you gained to actually pressure anyone. Hell, you even let me believe apoc was the only reason Carson was lynched all game - I was later corrected by the other people in the thread lol. So if you want to talk about anti-town behavior, how about not helping keep information straight? how about not using the power you gained from D1 to force info out of people? No villager lynch is EVER necessary. Those justifications are for people who cant accept they were wrong about the game. You were wrong. You did not wolfread the correct people, and you lynched town. That's on YOU. The one scum lynch you apparently started? i guess? lol you didn't put to use, or even be a driving force to finish - apoc did that.

    gg, and wp everyone! once again @Logic I ended up getting confused about your slot lol. thats why i checked you N1, both games I played with you I always scumread you and you turn out to be town. Your playstyle as town just pings something in what I look for in scum, havnt figured it out yet xD but im working on that.
  7. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5235)
    @Distorted, spamming the thread with the same crap means zero.

    @Apoc
    Fine. I'll shoot silver only if distorted flips green.
    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  8. Completed or apoc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5222)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5219)
    -30 seconds im going back to distorted
    Let logic answer first

    O thibk distorted town = silver vig
    Nah, misty vig. Cause thats where distorted would go
    or apoc.
  9. Completed mistreya ah my self hammer didnt happen.

    ##Vote mistreya

    ah my self hammer didnt happen.
  10. Completed distorted Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3...

    ##Vote distorted

    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  11. Completed lol Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5216)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5211)
    ##Vote silver
    NO.

    This is just making the Misty lynch more likely.
    lol


    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  12. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading..
  13. Completed hammer me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5202)
    Consider my vote on distorted in spirit.
    hammer me.
  14. Completed roro, stop tunneling, stop answering to apoc.

    roro, stop tunneling, stop answering to apoc.
  15. Completed rip tracking results.

    rip tracking results.
  16. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  17. Completed I am Tracker. lynching me today is a horrible...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#5164)
    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5160)
    Pretty sure Keldeo will not just leave it at a tie.
    I will not
    I am Tracker. lynching me today is a horrible option. lynch me tomorrow if u need to. but i can provide info tonight.
  18. Completed yup, saw this coming :) Do not trust...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5165)
    ##Vote shawnad2006
    yup, saw this coming




    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  19. Completed if silver does not vote misty, and she flips scum...

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5162)
    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5160)
    Pretty sure Keldeo will not just leave it at a tie.
    u townread me yet still vote me over misty. you are once again trying to save a scum.
    if silver does not vote misty, and she flips scum - shoot silver. not shawna. shoot silver.
  20. Completed u townread me yet still vote me over misty. you...

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5160)
    Pretty sure Keldeo will not just leave it at a tie.
    u townread me yet still vote me over misty. you are once again trying to save a scum.
  21. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#5157)
    Oh, thought Distorted was still on 6

    We are not majing when there is no consensus on the actions
    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  22. Completed You have the line "shoot distorted" in there. so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5139)
    If misty flips scum

    Kill shawna


    Thats my plan
    Mosty town

    Shoot distorted
    yes, shoot the tracker.
    You dont think misty is flipping scum?
    You have the line "shoot distorted" in there. so yes, shoot the tracker.
  23. Completed yes, shoot the tracker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5139)
    If misty flips scum

    Kill shawna


    Thats my plan
    Mosty town

    Shoot distorted
    yes, shoot the tracker.
  24. Completed so bad xD

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5135)
    ##Vote Distorted
    so bad xD
  25. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5126)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5115)
    im about to flip town so having these posts will hopefully be more credible.
    I believe this guy
    u removing ur vote from silver and not voting misty (ur top scumread) is literally putting me in the graveyard. so dont call that BS
    @Apoc if u believe im tracker, u wont vote ur top scumread to save me =P

    ##Vote mistreya
    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  26. Completed Apoc if u believe im tracker, u wont vote ur top...

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5115)
    im about to flip town so having these posts will hopefully be more credible.
    I believe this guy
    u removing ur vote from silver and not voting misty (ur top scumread) is literally putting me in the graveyard. so dont call that BS
    @Apoc if u believe im tracker, u wont vote ur top scumread to save me =P

    ##Vote mistreya
  27. Completed u removing ur vote from silver and not voting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5119)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5115)
    im about to flip town so having these posts will hopefully be more credible.
    I believe this guy
    u removing ur vote from silver and not voting misty (ur top scumread) is literally putting me in the graveyard. so dont call that BS
  28. Completed nah, u changing EoD is scummy as hell. you know...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5114)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5109)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5106)
    I just wanted to nail it down esrly so i could go to sleep. Sorry logic


    There MULTIPLE WOLVES IN ANTISPEW right now.

    Stop engaging them. The towncore should make all chocies without input imo.

    That means keld/roro/logic for the ppl online rn.

    Gl with your choices.

    Love you all

    @Apoc leaving your vote on shawna is dog$%#! just letting you know
    Im protesting

    Misty/Shawna are the wolfiest
    nah, u changing EoD is scummy as hell. you know your letting the tracker get lynched.
  29. Completed im about to flip town so having these posts will ...

    im about to flip town so having these posts will hopefully be more credible.
  30. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5111)
    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  31. Completed Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no...

    Do not trust Apoc. After his EoD 3 there is no way he is a lock-town slot. hell I was mistaken on it before because i thought he led the lynch yog lead.


    Lynch misty. honestly, shoot apoc. he spent all this time on the silver scum and throwing doubt on me most of the game then he doesnt follow through EoD. he chagnes to clear his name from it.

    im guessing EoD1 was probably w/w at this point. misty was the important scum with strongman that Carson would not self pres to save herself.

    Beck, instant OMGUS me and came into the thread with strong townreads from nowhere that he never backed up. said he "will ignore me now" after I asked him about those townreads. that is the result of the discredit apoc was putting on me since D1. he is not working with people, he is not pro-town.


    Logic is far, far outside his town meta. so keep that in mind.

    but STOP ANSWERING TO APOC - Yog led a lynch and apoc TOOK IT OVER EoD 1 and got the credit for it. why yog allowed that is beyond me, dudes prolly just not reading.
  32. Completed DO NOT AGREE ON SINGLE TARGETS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5096)
    I can't anymore

    I gotta sleep


    Gl roro and logic. Pls try to agree on DEFINITIVE. SINGULAR. targets

    Thx
    DO NOT AGREE ON SINGLE TARGETS.
  33. Completed ur other top scumread is a viable wagon. yet u...

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5095)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5087)
    ##Vote shawnad2006

    Im going to bed
    This is the scummiest vote. u vote some1 u KNOW will not be lynched. and leave.


    people need to STOP TRUSTING APOC.
    ur other top scumread is a viable wagon. yet u vote someone who has 0 votes. 20 minutes before EoD.
  34. Completed This is the scummiest vote. u vote some1 u KNOW...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5087)
    ##Vote shawnad2006

    Im going to bed
    This is the scummiest vote. u vote some1 u KNOW will not be lynched. and leave.


    people need to STOP TRUSTING APOC.
  35. Completed sometimes I question peoples thought process lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5081)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo (#5070)
    @Logic who is your shot target, I'm not seeing a post with it
    @Keldeo
    Shooting into one of:
    Misty/distorted
    With a very outside chance of silver/spiny
    sometimes I question peoples thought process lol

    if ur shooting me or misty, why would i be trying to lynch misty so hard? leaves me as ur only shot xD


    now, VOTE MISTY. shoot silver. is silver is town, stop trusting apoc so much.
  36. Completed but you wont help get a train on misty. if silver...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5077)
    Misty shawna are my top scum rn
    but you wont help get a train on misty. if silver flips town, i think this post will make me scumread you from your voting being on silver lol
  37. Completed then vote misty. i dont give a $%#! if u shoot me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5069)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5062)
    im gonna do what i can to make sure misty doesnt die over the other two here.
    And I'd rather preserve silver over misty.
    then vote misty. i dont give a $%#! if u shoot me tonight then, since u would be lynching silver the next day.
  38. Completed sigh - well misty lives another day. silver ...

    sigh - well misty lives another day.

    ##Vote silver

    vig there logic. even though i know u will just $%#! it up and shoot me cuz i "questioned you" lol
  39. Completed why is shawnad so cautious with her vote? just...

    why is shawnad so cautious with her vote? just realized shes not voting.
  40. Completed silver vote misty or im moving back to u.

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5052)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5043)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5021)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5019)
    I'm even fine with switching to distorted if i have to, but SILVER SOLVES SHAWNA. THATS 2 FROM OUR POE.
    HARD DISAGREE WITH THE BOLD
    If silver flips town I'm scared you let Shawna get away
    If I flip town (or get cleared wink wink) you should question your methods. You used the same thing on my and shawna. Why would you continue to trust that if you see that it failed on me?
    @silver vote misty or im moving back to u.
  41. Completed he already said me. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5024)
    @Distorted

    I 100% agree. We should kill and lynch the strongman.

    But you, misty, and silver all have strongman attached.

    Which is convenient, because that's our top scum-spects.
    We have no protection

    How is this relevant

    Who is your vig choice? Are you cool with misty?

    What is your opinion on shawna silver & distorted?
    he already said me. lol
  42. Completed lol

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5042)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5037)
    Misty clears up d1
    that means nothing. we don't need to clear up d1. We can clear it up after game ends, i see no poin tin killing off nee and misty to make sure wagons were w/v/v
    lol
  43. Completed Silver will revote me over misty :)

    Silver will revote me over misty
  44. Completed yes. im wolf with misty and spewed her as my...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5030)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5003)
    @Logic im going to lay this out for you nice and easy to understand.

    Shooting me gives town nothing. I am tracker, so i can check who someone visits. if we lynch misty, scum cant strongman, nice. so then pick a RB target. I wont check the RBed target.

    we can effectively clear 2 people from doing the night kill in 1 night, and hopefully catch 1.

    If you decide to shoot me, you lose the tracker results. your call, but i dont see you as town so i think you will end up shooting me
    I think this just might be distorted spewing misty scum as well.
    yes. im wolf with misty and spewed her as my scummate. now vote there.
  45. Completed see? if i scumread people, people start to...

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnad2006 (#5032)
    Okay, Distorted yelling at everyone to vote Misty over and over again has me doubting my own they aren't wolves together theory. This game, man.
    see? if i scumread people, people start to townread them. hence why ive been trying not to. jesus christ lol hw about you address the content of what im saying.


    literally everyeon was confused over EoD 1 - well i just presented a damn good theory for it now that clears it up.
  46. Completed silver whats ur read on misty :)

    Quote Originally Posted by silver (#5029)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5023)
    Roro, if silver and shawna are both town then i $#@!ing give up

    Lol
    Don't. Just rethink how you assign scum reads.
    @silver whats ur read on misty
  47. Completed we kept thikning it ws Carson who was important....

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted (#5027)
    EoD 1 was fishy as $%#! since scum could have prevented the lynch ON TO MISTY. scum let Carson go to save Misty.
    we kept thikning it ws Carson who was important. it was misty. the trains were w/w
  48. Completed EoD 1 was fishy as $%#! since scum could have...

    EoD 1 was fishy as $%#! since scum could have prevented the lynch ON TO MISTY. scum let Carson go to save Misty.
  49. Completed once again, i wasnt a counter wagon to a scum who...

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#5024)
    @Distorted

    I 100% agree. We should kill and lynch the strongman.

    But you, misty, and silver all have strongman attached.

    Which is convenient, because that's our top scum-spects.
    once again, i wasnt a counter wagon to a scum who did not self pres vote.
  50. Completed if silver was a crucial mafia role why would he...

    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#5016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5012)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#5007)
    I think misty/distorted/shawna makes the most sense


    Distorted/shawna/silver just seems a little too...eh.


    Misty/shawna/silver would be my second choice.



    Misty/shawna are the ppl id be killing but shawna JK is a somewhat compelling reason to let her live...i jist kind of hate doing something for mech reasons...

    Kill the wolfiest ppl, yknow.
    Logic, what do you think?

    Pick your shot for me and we can then pick yog's peek.

    He may not be back in time
    @Apoc

    Help me, read 5011. Don't lynch misty. Look at how hard they're trying to prevent it. It feels like a do or die for them.
    if silver was a crucial mafia role why would he just be spamming "vote batman" D1. we thought the scumteam was trying to protect Carson because Carson was a vital mafia role since no scum were counter voting misty. but i think it was scum were sad it was w/w and that misty was a more valuble scum so they let Carson go.

    its possible Silver watned to play hero-scum and try to get a townlynch still. but misty to me is scum from that.
Results 1 to 50 of 2667
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Sheriff

The Sheriff may each night investigate a player to learn their alignment. In addition to this, the Sheriff may once per game at any time choose to publicly or privately kill another player.