Search:

Type: Posts; User: niphredil

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Day 4#534

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed Kurosaki Ichigo :cantlook:

    ##Vote Kurosaki Ichigo

  2. Day 4#533

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed assuming ichigo is wolf. if he's town we're just...

    assuming ichigo is wolf. if he's town we're just losing this lol

    i think vul's vote was towny? i really just think i do understand why he did that, and if i'm right it's a very towny thought process?
    also that as wolf he'd have far more straightforward ways of playing this (like just hammering the wolf, and trying to win in f3 off of that), and so going for some unnecessary complex ploy (that also has the chances of just backfiring on him) seems far more like town

    and basically i just agree with vul about dz/scipio lol

    i think this day would've played out differently if dz/ichigo was w/w. not necessarily that there's not them voting each other, but they would've played it out in very different way if they were actually w/w?

    scipio's vote should not be clearing at all, he didn't really have any options at that point, both i and vul had said clearly enough we'd be voting ichigo anyway. so if scipio's the wolf, he is literally just forced to bus here
    there is the argument that they wouldn't play d1 that way as w/w though, but i'm not sure how much it should matter here

    so i currently do think scipio is most likely wolf? i'm not very confident on this though, and if this actually goes to f3 just re-evaluate stuff there too

    also i take no responsibility if i'm wrong
  3. Day 4#530

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed Kurosaki Ichigo

  4. Day 4#528

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i think i understand what vul was doing?

    i think i understand what vul was doing?
  5. Day 4#523

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed asdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjduftucvkvkhgjbh

    asdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjduftucvkvkhgjbh
  6. Day 4#518

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i have caught up already, if that's what you were...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#517)
    I'll let Niph backread before doing a thing.
    i have caught up already, if that's what you were waiting for
  7. Day 4#515

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed .

  8. Day 4#496

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i'm actually not sure what do you mean with that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#93 Actually hate the treatment of Hydreigon here. It looks like niphredil's giving up on defending Hydreigon because he looks like a viable misyeet. This contrasts Scipio's read on Hydreigon, since Scipio defended Hydreigon fairly consistently. The post also has a weird reading of Ichigo's opener where it calls it bad but not wolfy (a classic thing wolves say about struggling partners entering the thread). I know I had a similar opinion earlier, but I'll pretend I didn't. Anyway, back to niphredil's p#93, the take on Memory's p#67 reads like TMI; upon closer inspection, the postcount thing being interpreted as 'always town' seems unnatural to me. Why would that be an indicator that Memory's 'always town?' I also find it wolfy that niphredil's not confident pushing Zeus here despite having plenty of reasoning why he's suspicious. Potential TMI struggle. I still do like the reasoning, I agreed with it before and I still think it's valid, but the lack of follow-up feels like she's trying to get other people to make the push for her so she doesn't take the fall for it.
    i'm actually not sure what do you mean with that part about hydre?
    i gave up on defending him because i never had any reasons to townread him, just thought others reasons for scumreading him weren't actually wolf-indicative

    memory read, the "always town" was not anything about this game, just that from my experience when in previous games people have tried to "conserve posts" or just be very worried about the postcap, while having absolutely no reason to do so, they've usually flipped town. so it was just a "memory is acting like i've seen town do in this setup before, so i'll townlean them"
    it wasn't very strong read here lol

    also i'm literally never confident in my pushes lol, that's not AI for me XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#99 Another take from niphredil, where she talks about a flipped villager this time and expresses thought-out suspicion of them without actually bothering to push them. This time, it's tessepia.
    it was a nullread lol
    or "i'm conflicted about this because i have reasons to both townread and scumread this player, and i cannot decide which one is right"
    ofc i wasn't pushing tess, i wasn't scumreading her in that post lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#121 Niphredil wants Scipio to be townread quite badly. And he has been. But in hindsight, it's really excessive. A large part of niphredil's day 1 is spent townreading Scipio and making a case for him being town.
    i literally only posted that because i was asked about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#164 I'll admit that I townread the effort, but the fact all this effort was there is iffy because it implies niphredil knew she wasn't dying.
    lol i just didn't think i'd die XD
    (it also wasn't even that much effort lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    Her calling tessepia suspicious for wolfreading Hydreigon and Ichigo when she didn't bother to defend Hydreigon and she's not 100% sure on Ichigo (calls him town but not with confidence) is also really odd because I don't see why she'd have this opinion as a villager. Someone's wolfreading two players that were almost universally suspected on day 1, two players you were openly unsure about yourself, but suddenly it makes that someone a wolf? "I hope tess gets nightkilled" is the towniest thing about that part, but it's still eh. Niph consistently walks away from townreading tessepia when tessepia objectively didn't do anything on day 1 that other villagers didn't, but at the same time she refuses to push tessepia.
    because it felt far too much of just going after the easiest targets? and i was expecting something more than that from tess's towngame?

    also i actually did also give reasons to townread tess there too. and i think i made it clear enough it was just a "conflicted" read on tess, instead of scumread (because i had reasons to see her as town too, and quite clearly said my read on her is just "conflicted, dont know how i should be reading her"), so i really do not see at all why i should've been pushing her there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    Take on Memory is equally bad to her take on tessepia, if not worse; she says that Memory can't be blamed for voting Hydreigon, even though she suspected DZ for his Hydreigon push on day 1, and even though she suspects tessepia for having Hydreigon as one of their top wolfread on day 1. Why's Memory different?
    memory is different, because to my knowledge memory has not played with hydre before. and tess/dz have. so i was expecting dz/tess to know better than to think that was exclusively hydre's wolfgame, while for someone who's never seen hydre as town it probably is not as obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    And... then she changes her vote to Twice in the same post, in a separate-looking segment. What? And I'm supposed to believe that someone making reads on the entire game overnight planned to vote two people in the same post?
    i wrote that part about twice way later than the rest of that post *shrug*
    didn't care to change the original thing i wrote, when i decided i actually just want to vote twice, so i just added that to the end XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#272 Posts like these from Scipio really make me think Ichigo/Scipio isn't a thing; he's just randomly pointing out Ichigo as his main kill and he doesn't do anything else. Scipio not having many thoughts here is super problematic to me considering there was plenty of content to write about, yet Scipio chose to do nothing. Considering that the main players on the table were my slot (a turning tide against me was in progress) and Twice (a flipped villager), that looks really bad.
    i actually do not see why? i mean scipio wasn't even voting ichigo at the time of this post
    and ichigo was a tied top wagon at the time

    i actually think it might be somewhat partnery post, because it's like, technically wanting the cred for if the kill ends up being ichigo, but also not doing anything to try to actually get him killed?

    their d1 is probably more weird for it to be w/w, tho i wouldn't say impossible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#360 I've read this argument many times now and I still don't understand why niphredil thinks a DZ/Ichigo team doesn't make the n2 kill. @niphredil Care to elaborate?
    it was just. dz/ichigo had both been suspected/wagoned that day. there were people who were townread and pushing/voting both (at least i and scipio were doing that), also ppl like memory/tess who were pushing at least one of that group. the thread overall was clearly going against that team
    so, instead of killing one of those people pushing on the correct team, and removing pressure on the wolves, they decide to go for an entirely wtf kill and kill rose, who was both less townread and less correct?
    i just didn't think that would happen like ever lol
    (i didn't think that would happen even for wifom, because it was clear after the n1 kill that ppl have not actually cared about nka much this game)

    (i'm. not confident on that read anymore. because i thought it was one of memory/tess behind that kill, and quite obviously was wrong. so might be i was wrong just about everything i speculated based on that kill)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#375 These posts from niphredil really pocket me because I finally feel understood. I agree that DZ insisting on resolving wagons is eh, but that's from the POV of someone who was a d2 wagon and the other unflipped wagon is him. I do think it's strange that me and Zeus have opposing perspectives on this; I ended d2 voting Zeus and I currently think d2 wagons being V/V/V makes a lot of sense (and I've thought as much before as well). At the same time, he thinks that resolving those wagons is super important and consistently uses this as reasoning to push my slot, which I think is super iffy after a while.
    i actually didn't think it was bad in terms of dz's alignment lol
    just disagreed with the approach of needing to resolve wagons

    but that kind of "this one approach is super important and we should always follow this" kind of approach has actually usually been more often from town? at least in my experience? because smth wolves try to follow the thread consensus and do what's towny, town does what they actually believe in
    and insisting strongly on some specific approach no one else is following seems more like town?
    was kinda the same thing with his d2 approach with that "nka is super important" thing there? (which is one of the main reasons i started doubting my scumread on him there, fwiw)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#455)
    p#378 Not sure Ichigo kills Memory, either.
    lol?
  9. Day 4#495

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i hate that i can see nothing unaligning with...

    i hate that i can see nothing unaligning with dz/scipio outside of that one vote from scipio to dz at eod2 (which probably should be enough to lock them as not w/w, but lol i'm paranoid, some people do bus in very dumb situations and i don't know how scipio wolfs so i am still somewhat paranoid of that possibility lol)
    also tbh the memory kill would've been very weird to make for that team, considering they were memory's two locktown reads. but then again, i don't really know who would kill memory?

    i'd actually just want to be able to lock this as not the team (i have vul/dz as pretty much locked not w/w, so if i can figure out dz/scipio not w/w too, ichigo should like always be a wolf)
    but i just cannot find anything strong enough
    (yes i'm probably just overly paranoid when i refuse to accept the d2 vote as evidence of not w/w, but whatever XD)


    actually looking at the vote timing again, it was only a minute before eod, so it really should've happened exactly never if it was w/w
  10. Day 4#494

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed if you have read the previous days at all, you'd...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#475)
    I am the only one seeing the truth today, how is he not universally town read?
    if you have read the previous days at all, you'd see dz has not really been getting much townreads this game
    and no one seems to be very confident on anything today
    (and even if people were confident on dz town today, it doesn't matter wrt nk's because wolves couldn't know it before)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#475)
    I don't know what do you mean here, I made his Iso after he voted me.
    I had a multiIso opened with all the alive players posts and I wanted to make a full analysis on it, but I had to make RL stuff and went to sleep. I saw in the morning that he came and placed his vote because he is "confident"
    Where did the idea come from that I knew I have to thunderdome Dr?
    ugh.
    i have no idea if we're just talking past each other rn, or if you actually have like no idea how lylo works
    i can't be arsed to explain rn
    dunno if it's that important anyway

    (and i also feel compelled to say in this post too that you shouldn't waste posts answering to this rn)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#480)
    D1 yeet, Hydre was mainly pushed by Dr. Z, and I think they know well each other and probably Hydre could read Dr, so he wanted Hydre dead.
    Anyway, if we lose, we lose for misyeeting a player who could clear himself after playing more, but Dr didn't want to give him that chance.
    i have no idea anymore if ichigo really is just that lost about everything that's been happening in this game, or what even is this post

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#486)
    Kuro was saved by villagers.

    This means:
    - niph could be a wolf (couldn't vote to save kuro)
    - vulgard could be a wolf (sherlock was awol and couldn't save kuro)
    - wolves were bussing
    "wolf is either niph, vul, or scipio"
    lol very helpful

    are you planning to do more solving than that here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#492)
    I agree with niph about ichigo's reaction being rly weird in terms of perspective, like, he immediately votes dz when being voted but then doesn't act like dz being scum is certain

    But at the same time I really hate how dz snapvoted like that and I townread niph and vulgard more than him ugh
    tbh i kinda think that "weird perspective" makes more sense if dz is town? because if it's w/w then he'd know dz is scum and it might be easier to act like it?
    idk i'm not confident on this lol
  11. Day 4#489

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed ichigo. if you actually are town, you have to...

    ichigo. if you actually are town, you have to stop wasting your posts on this. your current posts aren't going to convince anyone. go find a partner for dz, figure out what your reads on other people are, and only post after you've done that. you're not convincing anyone by just repeating "dz wolf", you need to make a case on who his partner can be.

    (and also do not waste a post answering to this)
  12. Day 4#474

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed dz has not been universally townread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#473)
    I have a question (while cooking lunch with my wife so I put it short)

    How is a player universally town read like Dr Z alive in lylo?
    dz has not been universally townread lol
  13. Day 4#472

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed when you're voted in a lylo and no one hammers...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#465)
    A villager is always unsure and trying to find the truth, only wolves have certainties. But since then no one else voted, which is clear from my point of view
    when you're voted in a lylo and no one hammers that, there's no uncertainties anymore. you just know the person voting you was a wolf. there had enough people posted at the time you should've just known dz is wolf.
    (i mean i hadnt posted at the time you made that post, but it doesn't affect the math here, there had enough people confirmed they're not hammering anyways it was just impossible for the wolfteam not to include one of you/dz anyways)

    i really just. do not see how there could be any uncertainties for you. you clearly knew you have to push on dz there. you voted him. you were writing a wolfcase on him.
    like if you hadnt realized he's outed fypov and you must vote him today, you wouldn't have started wolfcasing him with that confidence nor voted him? if you did realize that you would've just considered him outed wolf and not had any uncetrainties?
    like rn i feel your reaction was most likely a wolf who realized that you have to push him, but did not realize the town pov is to not have any uncertainties/did not know how to fake it?

    also can you concentrate more on your reads on other people? or like in the sense of trying to find a partner for dz, at the very least?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#467)
    Because you've put way more effort into the game, and as such, you're a significantly more dangerous villager to the wolves if you're V.

    In fact, you've consistently been among the more invested players. You not dying yet is part of the reason I started to reverse my read on you, and here we are.
    lol fair i guess
    i mean i don't usually get nk'd so i cannot really think of it as weird that i'm still alive XD
    also didn't really feel i was being very townread yesterday, and my reads very clearly have been wrong, so i really just did not think i'd die lol

    scipio's not done much, true, but i was expecting him to die still because he's just been considered locktown all game, and everyone else alive has been pushed by some people at least?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#467)
    Kurosaki's posting like someone who's never been in LyLo before, outside of the "nobody vote" thing which was easy to figure out from the big "votes are locked today" prompt MU gives you.
    possible he just hasn't been in lylo, but tbh i do not think the confidence he had on that scumread on dz still is exactly in place for a villager who doesn't realize how lylo works

    he very clearly knew he has to thunderdome dz today, based on all that wolfcasing etc he did.
    and so acting kinda unconfident at first is still very weird?

    meh not sure if i'm confident on this tbh



    i actually think a lot of ichigo's posting here is wolfy, because of the fact that he's not giving reads at all (this also applies to the vote analysis he did earlier today)
    which i feel might be a wolf who just struggles at faking reads. or who just doesn't want to give people any spew to read. (because i don't think he as wolf believes he's winning against dz)

    but also i kinda townread the fact that he's even trying to do something lmao
    which yes is very bad but like. i don't see him actually thinking he's winning this, and so i don't know why he'd suddenly have that much motivation to post exactly now as wolf? because he'd still have a partner who might win in f3. but can see that "dont want to lose now" mindset from villager
    meh. not really smth i want to believe in rn, tbh


    (my current guess would be vul/ichigo fwiw, but i'm not confident at all, and also haven't even read vul's wall fully yet so that might change stuff XD)
    (or then it could just be scipio/ichigo. idk)
    i probably just should actually like reread stuff
  14. Day 4#463

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed why? i was actually expecting scipio would die...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#453)
    I was 100% sure niphredil was going to die. Memory dying is a huge red flag.
    why?
    i was actually expecting scipio would die in every world in which he's town lol

    (and i'm not sure if i believe in that anymore, i mean only thing i was actually sure on after that nk was that there's at least one in scipio/ichigo but it's already obvious bc vul/dz very likely just are not partnered anyways)

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#454)
    The fact wolves killed memory is so smart because I've got no idea how to read or react
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#458)
    I'm confident on my Kuro vote- but- as I voted realised I probably did it too early.
    actually curious what changed between these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#461)
    Good morning everyone I see Dr.Z wants to misyeet me here, voting fast and pushing for another confident vote like he had on Hydre.
    I can't see a villager doing this

    ##Vote DoctorZeus
    you do realize dz is already confirmed wolf to you?
    because no one's hammered you yet
    why are you talking as if it was just a read, instead of him being literally outed to you?
    (or am i just misunderstanding smth?)

    (i mean, "i can't see a villager doing this" feels like a very weird sentence to say about someone who's just outed wolf to you?)
  15. Day 4#447

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed ????????? Kurosaki Ichigo start posting...

    ?????????


    @Kurosaki Ichigo start posting reads now


    (also this is obvious but no one should vote yet)
  16. Day 3#438

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#437)
    Niph's eod votes are getting to the point where they're just alarming.
    ?
  17. Day 3#428

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i guess we have a very different opinion on what...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#425)
    HE IS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD

    He made a list of reads and reactions to day one stuff and made another push so he has a stance on the game. This is content and serves the purpose of making him look better. Where's the villagery intent and mindfull presence cause I don't see it.
    i guess we have a very different opinion on what "trying to look good" means lol

    i really do not think he would think doing some few reactions on d1 stuff (at almost eod3) is going to make anyone think he's actually towny lol

    (i'm not townreading ichigo for that, to be clear, i just really disagree with that being "trying to look good". if he's wolf, he's just posting something entirely random because he has to, not trying to really do anything (not even look towny) with his posts)
  18. Day 3#424

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i'm going to use it anyways i really just do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#412)
    Bolded is a very risky and wifomy assumption that's good to consider but not good to use as means to rule out worlds.
    i'm going to use it anyways

    i really just do not think wolves would go for that wifom play here

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#412)
    Italics isn't great unless tess has a history of struggling to not bus. They had ichigo right out of their kills for almost the entire game but still at the backend of their poe
    lol true it's probably not great XD

    just that it seems kinda too obviously partnery with "have them in poe but do not push there" approach, and tess doesn't strike me as someone who would actually care to keep lhf partner alive?
  19. Day 3#410

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i mean i really do not think it's ichigo + one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#403)
    Everyone lmao. Sciprio might be the least likely because he voted the guy day one but even that's not very strong. Hopefully it's obvious it's not me at this point but yeah.
    i mean

    i really do not think it's ichigo + one of dz/vul, because esp that n2 nk would be just suicidal for that team, and like. yeah

    i kinda do not think tess, because i think if she randed wolf with someone like that she would've just bussed that slot earlier lol

    scipio probably unlikely because the early vote etc.

    you also unlikely but honestly i'm not ruling it out here lol, it's a very bussable slot at this point so *shrug*
  20. Day 3#404

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i think that "long period" was like half an hour...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#402)
    This is very very wrong. For a long period of time vulgard was the only wagon and with my vote on him it would have been 5 votes vulgard 1 vote on all the rest of the wagons.
    i think that "long period" was like half an hour or smth?

    because there were points earlier that eod definitely where other people were also wagoned, and at least some point where vul had like only one vote when others had more etc?
  21. Day 3#401

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed who do you think can be partnered with ichigo,...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#396)
    Straight up, the number of worlds that make sense without ichigo are so limited it's not funny. Like if he were town finding the possible teams after mafia are forced to kill someone would be incredibly easy. But he's also just the scummiest and most likely mafia in the game.
    who do you think can be partnered with ichigo, then?

    (also what are those worlds where ichigo's not wolf?)
  22. Day 3#386

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i'm just not sure if there was enough time at...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#379)
    Memory/DZ would be a bit weird because Memory had a chance to save DZ last EoD and didn't (by voting me instead of Twice). It's possible they thought I'd go over, though, and the fact they went out of their way to make a case for DZ being town here is a thing. That part I don't necessarily disagree with, though; I also think Zeus is probably town for gamestate reasons.
    i'm just not sure if there was enough time at that eod for them to be actually able to do anything? i mean dz wasn't really a wagon that eod until like exactly the last minute, so it necessarily wasn't enough time for memory to be able to really react to it?
    or then they were afraid last-minute vote change to save dz would look just really bad and didn't want to do it?
    or something
    i don't know if i'd want to clear them for being partners for that though

    i haven't really felt like they're partnery, though, but also i just. am not able to see like any possible teams that i'd actually feel good about. lmao

    i mean tess/memory is the other i've been considering here, but with that it's just. i do not think tess has been wolfy lol. and also, some of her posting today made me question if she'd actually take that approach if it was her/memory. like just that she's been doing exactly nothing to convince anyone the team is not that, and also she's been wagoned and like there is a realistic chance she goes over today with how the votes go (i don't think she'll expect me to vote vul here like ever, and so it just goes down to what ichigo decides and it's like impossible to tell what he'd do). and so she should be trying to do something more to make it look like her teammate is not memory lol, if she actually is w/w with them
    also possible i'm just overthinking this but whatever lmao

    (also i'm scared because ugh if tess/memory are town and i'll vote them out i'm going to feel so bad about it lol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#380)
    Basically, I feel like they're both sheeping me moreso than having independent wolfreads on the respective tessepia/Memory slots, and that's... that feels like I'm wrong again, honestly.
    i mean scipio's been voting tess yesterday already, so that's not exactly surprising he's there now (and also why i don't think his reasoning for stuff is really sheeping anyone, considering he actually has been on that wagon for longer time than others)

    ichigo's weird tho, and also is making me somewhat nervous here lol. but also, weird approach if he's wolf here because i don't really see him as wolf with either of you or scipio, and if he's with one of tess/memory i don't think he'd really start suspecting them today?


    -----------


    i'm like. still just assuming the team is like never two of vul/dz/ichigo, just because no way a team of two players in there looks at the gamestate after yesterday and decides that "let's nk the only person in the game who's not been suspecting either of us", instead of just killing some more townread person who's been sussing some wolf

    scipio + one of vul/ichigo/dz also feels very weird, even if i have like no concrete reasons to say that is not the case. just... i do not think the gamestate would look like this, if it was that? like that would still mean there has been town controlling the game for most part, and this should feel more solvable if that was the case? also not sure if those teams would go for that kind of nk wifom with that rose kill, even tho not impossible

    so basically what i'm left with is still that there's a wolf in tess/memory

    i'm not exactly sure where i'm going with this tbh
  23. Day 3#375

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed btw about this if we kill vul, and he flips...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#356)
    I also think that town needs to resolve the wagons we've had.

    So I'm sticking where my vote is.
    btw about this

    if we kill vul, and he flips town

    where are you going next? how does "resolving wagons" help you there?
  24. Day 3#372

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed this is my main actually, i was on an alt last...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#370)
    Oh yeah, Also.

    @niphredil Who are you? You've repeatedly implied that you've played with me before, but I don't remember playing with you. I assume you're an alt of somebody I know, then?
    this is my main actually, i was on an alt last time we played tho
    diiye :P

    (outside of that, i've just specced some other game you played in. but i don't think we've played more than that one game)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#364)
    Thinking Scipio and niphredil came in with the right idea and the right mindset. Thinking Memory came in with an outrageously wrong and questionable mindset, and if you're town, you need to see that. Though if you're town, the way I see it is that Memory/Ichigo are the wolfteam, barring a Scipio snow-show.
    was there some reason you think it can't be memory/dz?

    i mean i'm not sure if i believe it's that rn lol, but i also don't see why that'd be like impossible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#371)
    I play in my free time and I will post my reads after reading, it is possible to reread the whole game because we have the informations from flips
    @Kurosaki Ichigo please post stuff even before you've "reread everything" because we actually need to be able to read you now
  25. Day 3#360

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed fwiw the scumteam is like exactly never two of...

    fwiw the scumteam is like exactly never two of vul/dz/ichigo

    because of the nk.
    if the team is two of those, they just don't do that nk, not even for the wifom.

    so there is at least one wolf (very possibly two) in tess/memory/scipio


    so if you're town and your wolfteam guess is like vul/ichigo (or just saying it's me instead)...
    think better
    or something

    --

    basically like.
    there must be a reason why someone died who's not been really posting at all
    that reason most likely is because the people who have in fact been playing are just totally wrong
    which implies very heavily that the previous poe does not have wolves in it
    please just think of that before just going back to the previous scumreads you had
  26. Day 3#342

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed vulgard is town first, his case on memory....

    vulgard is town

    first, his case on memory. which is like, i scumread it at first. but.
    actually thinking on it, i don't think it comes from wolf? i mean he quite literally broke down every single post memory has made and calls like every single word wolfy (i mean i didn't check if he actually did that, but it felt like it lol). if he was wolf, he'd probably not go quite that hard on it lol, would try to present it more as "considering their alignment" and look more reasonable with it. and not just start by "every word this person posts is wolfy". but i can see that "every word by this person is wolfy" approach very well from a villager who's tunneled lol
    also, memory did not seem like a person who was a possible target at that point (iirc like no one had expressed doubt on memory at the time vul first joined the thread), so not sure if wolf would even want to go on that direction that hard.
    like, at this point, the only issue i have with the memory scumread is that i have like no idea where did he get that read from. but the way he's been acting is very understandable for a villager who has that read. and the "don't know how did he get that read" might easily be explained by just him having subbed in and going by the approach of "read everything first and only then post conclusions" so a lot of his early process is not seen at all just for that reason.
    (his dz case is whatever, i don't think much of it in any direction. might be town who thought dz was wolfy, might be wolf who wanted to case a townie (might also be w/w, tho a lot of other stuff suggests they're not w/w here lol))

    tho mainly why i'm confident it's town now is vul's eod was very towny
    firstly, that attitude of "i'm trying to post as many thoughts as possible" is towny
    it's probably not unfakeable, but it's just. considering he was top wagon at the time, him approaching it in a way of "i'll post as much reads as i can" instead of "i'll save myself" is just really towny

    also i think it's towny how his read is affected on by how people treat his slot, like that "tess is not trying to work with me", "dz is dismissing my cases", etc. (in p#303). feels more like townie annoyed that his reads are not being considered the way he wants them to be

    and the other stuff that he had been posting is very towny too. like that read he had on twice (p#307). starting from that it's very accurate actually, it's very clear why vul would have exactly that thought as town, and i think it's very towny vul actually is considering twice's meta at that point. because twice was the cw, it makes perfect sense for vul to start talking about exactly twice there. and the fact that what he said was an accurate meta townread is very towny, don't think as wolf vul would want to bring up that his cw is not playing like their wolfgame at that point.
    and honestly the fact that vul then has twice close to the bottom of his readlist in the next post (p#317) is just making me more confident in vul's towniness. because as a wolf you just do not put the person you just gave a townread on at the bottom of a readlist, you decide whether it's townread or scumread and then keep the read you gave. what vul did feels way more like genuine consideration of twice's alignment, that he first gives a read, and then decides that it's not strong enough of a read to affect on twice's placement at the readlist like at all, but then still doesn't want to vote twice because feels twice is still towny... it's just incredibly towny thought process
    (this is partly "i mindmelded a lot with vul's read/approach on twice" read, to be honest. but i think it's very towny even outside of that)

    also the treatment of the tess read is very townie (p#303, p#317). that he first suspectes tess, then has the thought on it being just because of playstyle difference, and somewhat walks back on that read, but in a "i feel its playstyle difference but i want this to be looked at later anyways". mostly what i find towny is the part on "want this to be looked at later", because it's very natural for townie to not be able to immediately give up on a read even if he realizes it might not be for a good reasons

    tldr: vul is just a townie
  27. Day 3#341

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed why does this not apply to vul? i think there's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    Apart from Ichigo, DoctorZeus has no realistic partners since everyone was hard against him at one point or another.
    why does this not apply to vul? i think there's been far more people in this game voting vul than there was voting dz, at the very least?

    so i really do not understand why you decide to clear exactly dz by "everyone's pushed him", and not considering possible partners for other people too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    DZ also mentioned he didn't like the ichigo wagon disappearing but regardless I think if he had a partner ichigo is the most likely.
    tbh that dz post i found very interesting because at that point dz had voted ichigo exactly 0 times himself

    (i do not think dz/ichigo is the team rn though, because esp like, the nk's would be very weird for that team to make)

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    If ichigo flips town, well dz is probably just good from lack of plausible associations so you go into lylo with a pool of 2 mafia between tessepia, niphredil, and vulgard, if you discount my vulgard sciprio foil I don't believe much. In this situation you have two of those three vote each other because it should be near guaranteed to contain mafia and having them in a box should make them a lot easier to separate for the town in the group.
    i absolutely hate this. i do not believe that box contains all the mafia (very possibly there's not any), and i just. hate that memory is already trying to decide who are crossvoting at lylo. especially when it's like incredibly likely it's v/v crossvote they're trying to set up.
    just. i hate it. it's agenda and it's very bad and i absolutely hate it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    I think vulgard's return timing felt so convenient since before other wagon options became viable he was nowhere to be seen and as soon as other options become possible he's back typing away saying he forgot eod, but I guess remembered at just the right time.
    that is quite literally false? vul was not top wagon for very long at that eod, there was a lot of movement at that eod, and the time in which it was just vul top wagon was actually very short time?
    and he was in fact the top wagon at the time when he started posting
    so i have like no idea what you are even talking about wrt "vul only started posting when other wagons became viable"

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    most of what he's done is just presenting finished reads that seem more like written up to have conclusions than being in the process of considering people.
    yes it's just writing up the conclusiong he already has, but i think it's not wolfy at all, because he subbed in and has clearly just read the game first, and only then started writing down the opinions he has about stuff. so his reads are obviously going to be stuff that is like, already has the conclusions and is then writing up them, not so much being in the process. and it's not wolfy at all in the context.
    and i do not like you ignoring that context here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#333)
    If the trio of vulgard niph and tess think the other two being mafia is weird it might just be because ichigo is mafia but they should be prepared to cross vote each other tomorrow if he isn't and they think I'm town. In that group tess feels the most invested in the outcome of most votes so I feel they would be the likeliest town there. If the mafia in that group want to come at me to fight being in the box, then come at me. I'm ready for it.
    i hate this for the exact same reasons i hated the previous "if ichigo is town what happens" thing.
    like just directly saying "crossvote each other tomorrow if that flips town". just. bad.
    especially bad because i think it's just townies they have in there. (vul is just town i think, tess i'm less sure on but she's been very towny but also paranoia because she probably can fake it)

    also why is there (almost) no consideration on what we're going to do in the world where ichigo flips scum? it's their top scumread after all, so they should be thinking about the worlds where it's wolf too, and not only setting up for the next day in case their top scumread flips town?
    it makes no sense
    it's very bad and it feels very much like a wolf agenda and i just hate it.

    also that implied "if you fight against this you're mafia" is also very bad and i hate it too.
  28. Day 3#329

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed what was not exactly expecting that kill, and...

    what

    was not exactly expecting that kill, and i honestly cannot really tell what it means. but it's very weird.

    and probably needs to be actually looked at.


    anyway

    vul town

    is like my only read rn
  29. Day 2#291

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed also i literally have no idea who to vote here...

    also i literally have no idea who to vote here lmao
  30. Day 2#290

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed p#283 actually felt towny lol and kinda also...

    p#283 actually felt towny lol

    and kinda also the vote on twice after that

    (dunno how strong read this is tbh)
  31. Day 2#266

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i know it was about that. i just... do not agree...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#260)
    Thats what my analysis was about. Assuming wolves aren't feeling threatened those are the only spots that make sense. Don't really know why I included twice tbh. If twice is a wolf its because he's playing fancy imo (which is a possibility.)
    i know it was about that. i just... do not agree with the results you got. i mean, most of those "wolfreads" you listed were not any strong wolfreads, or anything. so i just. do not think wolves would feel that threatened by them, even if some of those reads were correct?
    because there's also a lot more that affects on the nk choice. like, how likely are other people to listen to that one who has correct scumread, is it possible to get that person eliminated, etc.
    and like. i just don't think anyone had any that vocal reads about anything that wolves would feel threatened, even if those reads were correct? so more likely they've concentrated more on just killing in the people who are never getting eliminated?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#261)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#259)
    is there any reasons for it to not be dz/ichigo

    or twice/vul. even tho i kinda don't think it's that rn
    Kuro-Vulgard is where my heads at.

    I don't think I can persuade you off me, but, when I die I think you'll realise the hatchet job Vulgards tried and you can then kill him.
    i don't think vul would start townreading/defending ichigo the way he did (on his first posts already, and he's been continuing that later), if they were w/w. not, when considering the positions they are in
    admittedly not very strong read, but. i just don't think it's that lol

    as for vul. dunno if he can be read based on his reads/accuracy tbh, i've seen him tunnel townies before as town lol
    and i mean i also wasn't really a fan of his memory case lol (and didnt think like anything of the case on you tbh), i'm just. not sure if it's outside of the range of a tunneled villager?
    anyway, he's in my poe rn, but. i'm not confident on him either way

    also i actually am very unsure about my read on you atm, don't exactly feel like you've played like a wolf today, so yeah. dunno. currently voting you mostly bc i have no other ideas lol
    i dont actually know where i'll be ending up today lol
  32. Day 2#259

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed is there any reasons for it to not be dz/ichigo ...

    is there any reasons for it to not be dz/ichigo

    or twice/vul. even tho i kinda don't think it's that rn
  33. Day 2#257

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i might consider listening to you more if you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#256)
    WOAH NUH UH DZ BAD WAGON NOPE NUH UH NO NO NO
    i might consider listening to you more if you explained that read :P
  34. Day 2#254

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed DoctorZeus this is probably a good wagon

    ##Vote DoctorZeus

    this is probably a good wagon
  35. Day 2#253

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed basically what are my issues with vul here ...

    basically what are my issues with vul here

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#175)
    Mostly agree with your analysis of Twice, the issues you have with him are similar to mine. The posts you pointed out were also the most suspect to me. He's not the person I'm townreading the least, but he's relatively far down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#175)
    I think Twice's posts have been ~okay; the main issue is that most other players have been more villagery, so he's fairly far down my list.
    i think this has been pointed out already, but this is bad


    p#209 i disagree with literally everything in this post lol

    also i think a lot of it is actually just very wolfy. for reasons like, a lot of that stuff seems just very fake thought process. or like, that i cannot really understand at all why he would think of that, and it feels like he's trying to write stuff to make it look like it's wolfier than it actually is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#209)
    How is catbae’s early push “>rand to come from town?” No reasoning is given, and I disagree on the gut level as well. Is it catbae’s phrasing? Choice of target? Timing of the push? The townread looks like an empty read Memory felt like throwing in to look productive. Possibly TMIng catbae V as well, but I don’t think it would be clearing for catbae in a W!Memory world.
    like this. is one thing that i see as wolfy. i really just do not see how is that wolfy at all from memory, and like. a lot of other ppl were giving unexplained reads too? especially that early in the game. so specifically picking this one out of all unexplained reads to call it wolfy. does not feel real at all. but it feels more like he had just already decided he's going to scumread them, and is now just trying to come up with something to justify that read with.
    i mean, even that "empty read to look productive" would apply to most of what other ppl were posting too, and so picking this one specifically to be wolfy is bad. and that there's no consideration of any possible town explanations for it at all is also quite bad.
    also going that far to the "where did this read come from", when memory did in fact explain the read later. feels fake.

    a lot of the other stuff said in that post is very similar too. cannot see at all where did the thought of it being wolfy come from, it feels just like. he decided already he's scumreading them, and now he's trying to twist stuff to look far wolfier than it actually is. and that there's like no consideration of anything from any town pov feels really wolfy (especially because i feel like a lot of that stuff vul pointed out has like, very obvious town explanation for it too)
    mainly just that i really cannot see at all why he would think like any of that, tbh


    tho while writing this i actually am just getting less confident on this read lmao
    (in that i. actually just am seeing far more equity for this being just a wolfy/tunneled townie)
  36. Day 2#249

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed tbh i think you're trying to read into the nk way...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#246)
    - catbae dying is weird. She barely had any reads, and was on Hyde wagon, so why she was chosen is super strange
    - she may have been chosen at random bcoz wolves forgot the night kill. This implicates slankers.
    - she may have been killed because wolves weren't being wolf read by anyone else, so, they had no choice on who to kill
    - she may have been killed because kuro is a wolf but wolves had given up on trying to protect him

    This clears a series of players, but, leaves my poe as explained - you, kuro, rose, vulgard and maybe twice.
    tbh i think you're trying to read into the nk way too much rn. that kill might be just because cat seemed to be one of the most consensus townread players, and wolves wanted to kill there just for that reason
    (another person who was as townread being scipio, but cat was doing more than scipio so not really surprised cat died over him)

    like yeah if that kill implies smth it's maybe that wolves just weren't feeling very threatened by anyone at the time. which i don't think really means that much here. maybe that twice is not a wolf, bc he might've felt compelled to kill tess instead (i'm not sure if i'm convinced by that, though), but i don't think anyone else was really scumread strongly enough to really feel like they have to kill some specific person?

    actually why is twice on your list of possible wolves now? doesn't really look like he should be, based on that nka that you did?

    (also dont waste posts answering to this right now lol)


    -----


    i actually think vul has been wolfy too, but i don't really like the wagon composition rn
  37. Day 2#174

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed okay i actually was reading your play d2 onwards...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#165)
    my last ultra light was me attempting to be more helpful and failing, everything but my D1 is the same as this game just D1 was what I just said

    also to read the ultra light I played before that it’s probably closer to my play this game since I’m putting a bit more reads out there and coasting less
    okay i actually was reading your play d2 onwards in the september ultralight + the august one too. and tbh i think your play here is still different to both of them. like, there was more explaining on your reads, for example. even if it was definitely not very detailed explanation (just smth like "nka" or like linking to one post or smth), thats more than you've done here. also both games i felt there was less posting the same towncore list all over again, and more just commenting on some single read you had.

    i'm. actually not entirely sure on how AI this is lol. but whatever.
    (also dunno how comparable it's anyway bc it's later in the game)

    tbh one of my main issues is how your reads here seem to be mostly "everyone who is posting is town" and poe is the ppl who do not exist. (well, today it has the exception of tess being in poe). and as far as i can see, your reads were not that in the previous towngames.
    (i mean it's possible that you actually have had good reasons for townreading like everyone who's posted, but like. unless you explain them, i just cannot see it lol)
  38. Day 2#164

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed some random stuff from night. Scipio1 you...

    some random stuff from night.

    @Scipio1 you were townreading twice yesterday? can you explain that read? (and do you still believe in it?)


    this is going to be a lot of words that is literally just written off of memory and not likely to actually mean much, but i'll post it anyways. going to spoiler it because lol. (it's way too long and i'm sorry XD)
    okay so hydre town, not very surprising

    if tess dies tonight, i'm probably just sheeping her onto twice

    because i do see how twice might be a wolf. esp with the hydre townflip.

    i don't think this makes ichigo wolfy.
    (i still think hydre was better kill than ichigo, tbh. regardless of him flipping town. lol)

    someone said ichigo's different to the previous ultralights. i agree. but i dont think its ai really. more likely its just a result of him having less time. or smth. i don't really think anything ichigo's done is wolfy, tbh. like the way he started questioning me about my read on scipio... might very easily be just town who wanted to engage with stuff? (or wolf, who tried to do the same) he didn't seem to have a good understanding of the game, is pretty much the only thing i can actually get out of that, tbh. i don't think it's wolfy for him.
    like i really also dont see what is wolf!ichigo's motivation about suddenly scumreading scipio (who's like the most consensus townread in the game rn). except if ichigo's not aware enough about the gamestate. which is very possible, considering his posts tbh. i'm actually a bit disappointed he wasn't there to answer to stuff when i explained the scipio townread etc
    i don't really want to push ichigo tomorrow, for reasons. which kinda is that i don't think he's really wolfy lol, but also because just pushing the lhf is incredibly boring and i don't think all wolves are lhf and yeah. we just need to get some discussion about other ppl too, yesterday i mean all wagons were between hydre/ichigo, so i don't really think we got much out of the day entirely. bc like everyone knew where it was ending regardless. so whatever.
    kinda what i think of ichigo is that he's capable of better than this regardless of alignment? so the fact that he's not doing that should not mean much. might actually mean town tbh, bc as wolf he'd have more pressure to look towny.
    this is not something that i am actually going to townread him for. but i. kinda. just do not think he is a wolf. i am not capable of explaining why, and i have like exactly no confidence in that because it's a dumb gut feeling or smth. but yeah. will keep him as poe, bc like realistically ichigo is just null. but it's still not going to be the first slot that i'm going to look at. whatever.

    scipio is probably still just town, but tbh his low activity is making me somewhat paranoid. but whatever. i don't think it's smth i want to pursue rn anyways.

    twice i'm getting far more paranoid about, tbh. i really just cannot in good faith keep townreading him for very long, if he's not explaining anything and keeps pushing poe that i do not agree with. but it's whatever. he's acting different about it than in the game he wolfed in. but i also heard he "broke his meta" in the mentor game but i have no idea what that means in practice wrt his play lol, so dunno if i should be reading him on meta. and even otherwise he probably does not play exactly the same in every wolfgame, so lmao. whatever, i thought he was towny because his attitude with that poe thing etc was to not post anything in thread, but instead he was doing it more for himself. which seemed towny, bc it felt like he's not trying to get townread for it. but instead is .. doing it for himself. yeah i'm repeating myself. lol. but it seemed more of a town attitude anyways, to have stuff for himself but not post anything about it in thread.
    but i'd like never sheep his reads anyway, his poe includes like only lhf at this point and i.. do not believe it's full lhf team.
    also this is a read i think i can very well be wrong about. whatever. if tess gets nk'd, i'll probably start seriously look at twice. possibly just outright sheep it bc lazy lol. but whatever.

    dz i really just. do not see at all why he's towny lol. i think his read on hydre did not really seem natural at all. i explained the meta read discredit thing (or at least tried, lol). but even otherwise. it's. if his read on hydre is that thing he said in p#75 (lol i just remembered that postnum XD) about hydre not posting reads and wolfy emojis and so on. he started the scumread earlier than where it should have been clear hydre's not doing that. i don't like him having pointed so much that "hydre's scummeta is not 0 posting anymore" because well. no one had said it was that. just that hydre's townmeta is to be wolfy as well. and that feels more like an excuse. that metaread that he gave, i mean.
    it really just seems like he had decided already that he wants to scumread hydre, and like. yeah. just... i dont think the confidence/timing/whatever on that read matched with the reasons he had. especially for someone who's played with hydre before, and supposedly knows his meta is to be really wolfy regardless of alignment.
    (i do keep worrying that maybe he's just town who confbiased himself with that read. but idk.)
    even outside of the hydre stuff. i don't think anything he's done is towny. it's not wolfy, really. but just.. not towny. like some very basic reads that can be faked, or smth.

    tess. i think her attitude on a lot of the stuff is towny. i think her reads are bad. this has me having a pretty conflicted read on her overall. because well. yeah.
    i literally just think tess's only scumreads being the two lhf slots (hydre and ichgo) is really bad. i didnt like me/twice being the next tier. i mean i'm getting less confident on the twice read all the time, and if twice is actually wolf then it's not bad at all. if twice is town, though, then i really just have no idea what has tess been doing. and that seems wolfy to me. that her reads are far too level 1, i mean. (also somewhat selfish but i dislike her not townreading me lol. i don't think i'm hard to read, and that she's not able to see i'm town is not very good. esp if she was actually looking at my meta. lol)
    i think her attitude about some of that stuff was good. i mean, stuff like explaining the dz townread in more detail so ppl wouldnt misunderstand it. assuming ppl would sheep her because she's actually doing stuff. (i mean i dont think she's really done enough this game for that to be a realistic thought, but that she thinks so is probably towny). (yes i'm aware i'm saying this while also considering just sheeping her reads XD). something other stuff like that, which seems like it's the mindset about the game that i'd be expecting from town!her. and she had some nuances in some reads, which seemed she might've been actually thinking of stuff, tho she's good enough of a player i don't actually think that really matters anything wrt her alignment.
    so yea idk i'm overall just pretty conflicted about her lmao. but it's whatever. i think there is some chance she's right about twice and gets nk'd for that lmao. or that she's wrong about twice but gets nk'd anyway. and i kinda just hope that that happens lol, bc i don't really know how i should be reading her otherwise.

    rose. i dont remember much of her, tbh. she had some post that i liked but overall it was for pretty weak reasons i think (i dont even remember exactly what it was XD). smth about liking more the overall post formatting than anything about the actual content lol. but whatever. i actually somewhat liked her eod, for no good reasons
    whatever. overall one of my weakest townleans i guess, bc i don't have anything actual stuff i could justify this read with. but i think it's a gut townread anyway and i for some reason don't want to give up on that read XD

    i'm starting to forget what i've even talked about already lmao

    sherlock obviously there is exactly nothing to talk about. tbh very dumb read, but he might've felt more need to actually write the catch-up he promised, if he was a wolf. but like, i have no reasons why he didn't, and might be just irl stuff etc so yeah this is dumb. null.

    catbae seems towny, just because there's been a lot of stuff in his posts that i've been able to agree with. some things that he said about hydre at eod, for example. like that thing about having an urge to kill hydre every time hydre posts smth non-relevant stuff, even tho he didn't think it was ai for hydre. which is pretty much exactly how i felt about it too. and so on. what he posted about ichigo's meta at eod was good. because it was clear he's been actually looking at the meta, but did not make any posts about it, and it was just some small mention somewhere, so clearly not trying to get towncred for effort. so looked like actual solving. idk in general his posts felt towny lol, i don't really remember much details from anything else he's said tho.
    this... is not a read i'm going to lock in at all here. but i feel pretty comfortable about having him as town rn anyway.

    memory is like. i cannot blame them for the hydre vote like at all, bc afaict they've not played with hydre before. so it's very understandable to think it's a wolf. so yeah. (but also very easy target for wolf!memory. so it's whatever)
    mostly what i remember of memory is that they had some long walls, that. weren't bad, but didn't really seem that obviously towny to me either. like legit the only thing i can townread is that one comment about wanting to see more posts. which... is not much, tbh. i think this is around the same tier with rose where i just want to townread the slot for some single posts etc, but don't have any actual reasons to like. actually believe in the read that i have.

    i'm tired. whatever. i don't even remember who else is in the game lmao, but yeah that's probably irrelevant. probably no one of whom i had like any opinions about XD
    okay i checked and apparently i've actually listed everyone already lmao

    from what i get out of this then. scipio/catbae i'm just saying are town rn.

    memory/rose is probably the next tier? that's not very good tbh. in the sense of my reads, i mean. if we're past d1 and i have exactly two townreads that i feel even somewhat good about. but whatever.

    sherlock. ichigo. tess. dz. twice. i guess is the null tier/poe/whatever. and it's too many people in here
    i really do not understand how twice has been able to get that many confident townreads in this game tbh, and at this point kinda wondering if it's just tmi. like i mean i am usually the person who townreads the entire game lmao, but this game that's just. like. impossible.

    anyway, out of those. i am going to say dz is a wolf. like he's had wolfy stuff, and is also like the only one who i have literally nothing to townread him for (except maybe some "sheep others". but i don't want to sheep ppl this game. don't think it'd really have good results here, when like everyone's poe seems to be just "lhf's are wolves", and i really do not believe that to be the case. like i thougth if there was a wolf in the lhf tier, it was hydre (instead of like ichigo/sherlock). and hydre flipped town. so yeah. not really feeling good at all about the idea of just going to ichigo or whatever next.)

    cannot really say who is the other. dz/twice might actually work, i think. i also thought of dz/tess at some point. (and dz/rose was some early-game read that i never said, but i don't really think that's the case rn. not impossible, tho. whatever).
    it might be sherlock. that's the most boring world. or ichigo, but idk. i kinda don't want to go to ichigo still. because yeah. i mean i hope ichigo's just gonna start posting more tomorrow, so he'll be actually readable.
    if i say it's twice? that might work. and has the advantage of not having no-posters/lhf's in the team. (which. always feels a bit too easy/convenient solution. "dont know who is the wolf, so throw the no-poster in the scumteam guess". not very relevant rn though lmao)
    or it might be tess lol. i. think tess has had enough towny points anyway? like i'm still considering her as wolf because her reads definitely haven't felt like they're good. but not where i'm voting first? i think?
    (i kinda feel there might just be one between tess/twice. for reasons. like. if tess is town, she might just know what she's talking about wrt twice being wolf. if tess's reads are totally wrong tho (basically this means, if twice is town XD), she is probably more likely to be just wolf)

    so yeah. rn think it's dz + one of tess/twice. some chance of sherlock/ichigo but don't want to go there rn anyway. (also some chance i'm wrong on the townread tier too, but whatever)

    i'm tired lol and i'll keep just repeating stuff if i continue for longer, so ending this here. probably. lol



    tldr

    townreads i actually feel somewhat good about rn: scipio, catbae

    townreads that i do not feel at all strongly about, but have as somewhat towny anyway: memory, rose

    unreadable/inactive/lhf (can be of any alignment, but not my first choice for wolf still): ichigo, sherlock

    probably one wolf between these two: tess, twice

    wolf: dz


    might actually reread everything later, because that was just off of memory, and like. i probably should actually reread people's post to see if i forgot smth important or anything.
    but that's where i'm at rn anyways

    ##Vote DoctorZeus


    -------


    i went to read twice's last ultralight game (where he was town). i read like the first three posts only lol, but he's like... incredibly different. i mean, different to the point of where it really just cannot even be AI but instead him intentionally having different playstyle.
    i think it might be wolfy, still? bc that game there did exist some intent at solving. with asking questions etc, and so on. even if he had the same attitude of not wanting to explain his reads. he was actually doing stuff in thread that game. and it might be wolfy that he's not doing anything like that now.
    (and esp in game that's postcapped and has like nothing happening, i think the decision of playing in a way that does not help anything at all is. anti-town at the very least, but like. probably also more likely to come from wolf)


    actually
    ##Vote Twice Shrunk
  39. Day 1#121

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i have no idea about his scumrange lol, i've only...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#119)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#116)
    yes
    Why? Do you think he is out of his scumrange?
    i have no idea about his scumrange lol, i've only seen him as town before. (but this seems like his towngame, even tho meta is not the reason behind my read)

    i think everything he's posted is very natural and transparent, in that i can understand why he does what he does and it seems like a thought that town would have

    (like that his read on twice on his first post: it's just a simple "this is towny if i'm right about what twice's thought process is". but it shows scipio is actually thinking of stuff. like he had a thought on why someone might've voted him early, and then he used that thought to try to get an alignment read, etc. which seems very much like a town thought process. idk i'm not good at explaining lol)
    (but it's like the same with all his posts: i do understand what is the thought process behind his reads, and i think it's a towny thought process)

    also that he actually just only posts what he has, doesn't necessarily elaborate on stuff at all, etc. which gives the feeling he's not trying to look towny at all, but is instead just saying what he actually thinks

    it all just seems very towny to me lol
  40. Day 1#116

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed my own reads about the ppl on those wagons (kinda...

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#114)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#104)
    i think there's a very high chance rn that the hydre wagon is not pure. regardless of hydre's alignment.
    (and this tells me exactly nothing about what hydre's alignment is XD)
    What's this based on?
    my own reads about the ppl on those wagons (kinda that i townread like everyone on the ichigo wagon, and unless all wolves are off-wagon that means someone is on the hydre wagon. and bc i don't trust dz/tess lol)
    and the fact that hydre is a very easy push for wolves to make
    as for why i don't think hydre's alignment matters anything: because he's an extremely bussable slot. if he's wolf, i think his partners wants to have a good distance on him early anyways, and would likely be voting/sussing him by now

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#115)
    Do you think Scipio is villager?
    yes
  41. Day 1#111

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed p#62 is the explanation for the twice read?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#110)
    Not really
    I quoted all of Scipio's posts below.
    It was Memory who asked him for explanations and he gave it for his read on Nimph but he didn't do it for his read on Twice.
    p#62 is the explanation for the twice read?
  42. Day 1#109

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed how about you start by answering questions asked...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#104)
    i think there's a very high chance rn that the hydre wagon is not pure. regardless of hydre's alignment.
    (and this tells me exactly nothing about what hydre's alignment is XD)

    (and i'd probably still prefer killing hydre over ichigo lol. just cause i don't think ichigo's actually wolfy lol, and he'll very likely be far more readable later on than hydre)

    ------

    why the $%#! do i keep going to read hydre's meta even tho i already know i am going to get exactly nothing out of it lmao
    What would you like to know ?
    how about you start by answering questions asked from you

    i think i asked you about your read on twice at some point

    and iirc some other people also had some questions for you that i don't think you've still answered (about your reads, mostly)

    go find them. and answer them.


    or alternatively just give some reads
  43. Day 1#104

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i think there's a very high chance rn that the...

    i think there's a very high chance rn that the hydre wagon is not pure. regardless of hydre's alignment.
    (and this tells me exactly nothing about what hydre's alignment is XD)

    (and i'd probably still prefer killing hydre over ichigo lol. just cause i don't think ichigo's actually wolfy lol, and he'll very likely be far more readable later on than hydre)

    ------

    why the $%#! do i keep going to read hydre's meta even tho i already know i am going to get exactly nothing out of it lmao
  44. Day 1#99

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed the towniest thing tess has done is p#91 with...

    the towniest thing tess has done is p#91 with that being worried about people possibly misunderstanding her dz read and sheeping her more into wolfread than she intended
    (which i think makes a lot of sense from her as town to be worried about, because that's pretty much exactly what happened in the last light game i saw from her lol)

    but i don't like her reads.
    i mean it's literally just the two most lhf players at the bottom (ichigo and hydre), and next tier is me and twice (which i think is probably both town). and yeah

    dunno actually what to think of tess here lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#94)
    I had a few questions and a naked vote, enough for my time back then

    Instead of answering my question, you dodged with a scum read, which is wolfy
    ##Vote Scipio1
    you do realize other people had already asked the exact same questions from him before?
    (and he had already answered)
  45. Day 1#93

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed tbh the fact that instead of continuing to talk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#43)
    I'm super confident about my vote fwiw
    explain why you are confident ?
    tbh the fact that instead of continuing to talk with me (and answering to the question i asked from hydre), hydre is posting smth like this. does not exactly make me want to defend him lol
    i don't think it's AI for hydre, but it is annoying enough i kinda want him killed just for that lol

    (i still don't have an actual read on hydre tbh. but whatever. talking about hydre is boring anyway lol)

    p#56 is not a very good opening
    but tbh i'm not sure if it's wolfy
    (iirc ichigo is a pretty decent wolf, so i'd expect him to be able to come up with something better than that completely regardless of his alignment?)

    p#63 twice probably town tbh
    (not just because of that post, more the overall attitude, but whatever)

    Quote Originally Posted by Memory (#67)
    While I like the pacing so far I would like to hear a bit more from people before the day ends, I still feel pretty uncertain on a lot of you myself, I feel okay wasting a post on this because I've only use 4 including it. Just enough so we have things to go on would help.
    i actually think this is probably the towniest thing memory has said lol
    just because of that being seemingly very conscious about the postcount, despite them having used so little posts it really shouldn't be an issue for them lmao
    and ime that is like always town lol
    (also the actual content of "want to see more posts because wants to have better reads" is decent)

    p#87 is probably a good post. idk

    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#90)
    the DZ read in p#35 is really weird as you'd expect town DZ to do... what? Just not explain a read they believe? Who cares if it's "discrediting."
    i just. don't think that comment is very natural there?
    like, scipio didn't even say that he had started townreading hydre or anything. so there was no need to do warnings like "he probably is capable of replicating that as mafia". and even if there was. that was not what dz said, but what he said was more of a "no, get back to scumreading him now"

    if it had been a "hydre is different to wolfgame" read originally, then i wouldn't have that much issues with some "don't trust meta" comment there really.
    but it being a "hydre is similar to towngame"... i'm not exactly sure why the fact that hydre's play is evolving would mean that he does not play similarly to his towngame if he rands town?
    so it's kinda just. discrediting a read in a place where i do not think he should be discrediting it?

    i'm probably not explaining this very well lol


    p#75 from dz is actually the first post that somewhat explains the read he has on hydre imo lol
    but everything before that seemed to be just "hydre is lockwolf because his wolfmeta is not 0 posting anymore" and kinda just. ignoring entirely what hydre's townmeta is?
    but that finally shows that he actually sees some difference between hydre's townmeta and how he's playing there.
    and yeah. dunno what to think of that, tbh.
  46. Day 1#46

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed no that seems pretty typical for him, as far as...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#39)
    no
    i don't know why i even bothered to ask
    do you think twice is acting suspicious ?
    no
    that seems pretty typical for him, as far as i can tell

    what do you think of twice?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#43)
    I'm super confident about my vote fwiw
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#45)
    oh right and Zeus town
    can both of you just explain those reads.
  47. Day 1#41

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i don't know why i even bothered to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#39)
    no
    i don't know why i even bothered to ask
  48. Day 1#38

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed meh this game is boring i kinda want to...

    meh this game is boring

    Quote Originally Posted by catbae (#36)
    I do like scipio so far, mainly for the timing of the vote on Hydreigon which felt believable, and the-evaluation and walking back the read is probably unnecessary for mafia as well. First town lean can go to him~
    i kinda want to townread catbae just for the reason that he has the same read on scipio as i do
    (also kinda for questioning dz too, even if it was for different reasons)


    ##Vote DoctorZeus


    @Twice Shrunk explain your reads?
  49. Day 1#35

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed p#18 i actually think this is towny for scipio...

    p#18 i actually think this is towny for scipio lol

    (as for what i think of the actual hydre post, from what little i remember of hydre's meta, this is not wolfy for him)
    (tho i'm very aware my meta on him is likely outdated, but anyway. don't think it's wolfy, still)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#27)
    I just read one of hydreigon's past town games and I don't really scumread them anymore.
    this also seems towny tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#29)
    I think this is a mistake btw. Hydes play is evolving and has been for a while.
    i don't like this, though
    even if it's probably good in general to point out that someone's play is evolving so meta might not be 100% reliable, in this context it feels more opportunistic(?) (not exactly what i'm trying to say but i cannot think of a better word XD)
  50. Day 1#14

    Thread: October Ultra-light Game

    by niphredil
    Replies
    594
    Views
    9,215

    Completed i feel your questions are boring lol? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#11)
    so apparently the postcap is 20

    1. how do you feel in general right now
    2. how do feel about this game right now
    3. how do you feel about how you feel right now
    4. how do you feel about the playerlist right now

    im vt
    i feel your questions are boring

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#13)
    niphredil's first post is probably >randtown
    lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scipio1 (#13)
    Twice also towny if his vote on me is following the thought process that I think it's following
    this feels kinda towny tbh XD
Results 1 to 50 of 372
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Sheriff

The Sheriff may each night investigate a player to learn their alignment. In addition to this, the Sheriff may once per game at any time choose to publicly or privately kill another player.