Search:

Type: Posts; User: Izzy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I'm a slow reader

    I'm a slow reader
  2. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Only just caught up... feel like I should have...

    Only just caught up... feel like I should have won.
  3. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Well you let your best player die...

    Well you let your best player die...
  4. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Nutella is scum

    Nutella is scum
  5. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Neither are scum

    Neither are scum
  6. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed andracass

    ##Vote andracass
  7. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed It's a shame you'd actually enjoy reading our...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#2143)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2141)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#2137)
    I'm wondering which community chose Izzy as a representative...

    @Izzy could you link me some game of yours from your home community?

    I will search by myself but if you can give me the links it is faster
    I come from a community of love...
    I found that you play on a Facebook group. So I do not think there is anything I can read.

    Well, at least claim your role before you disappear, because if you do not do anything better you are going to be shot
    It's a shame you'd actually enjoy reading our games and how they play out
  8. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I come from a community of love...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#2137)
    I'm wondering which community chose Izzy as a representative...

    @Izzy could you link me some game of yours from your home community?

    I will search by myself but if you can give me the links it is faster
    I come from a community of love...
  9. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I sound really bitter but if you ever compare me...

    I sound really bitter but if you ever compare me to that...
  10. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Fossil came out say he was sus of chimp... ...

    Fossil came out say he was sus of chimp...

    Defended rp'ing... voted Ex for, ummm rp'ing (oh damn)

    Comes in saying I look sus on page 28... we where on page 37/38.... helpful

    Then says that he couldn't be bothered to catch up and throws up a vote..
  11. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed LATP Look At The Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Furamirionind (#2132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#2129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#2125)
    You have not contributed no, you are on the same activity level as fossil in my books
    Huh... so his reads are where??

    LATP
    HDMI
    YMCA?
    I have no clue what these acronyms mean lol.
    LATP

    Look At The Posts
  12. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#2129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#2125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2123)
    Have I not contributed?

    Or have I come up with piss poor reasons as to why I'm not involved?
    You have not contributed no, you are on the same activity level as fossil in my books
    Huh... so his reads are where??

    LATP
    HDMI
    Nice
  13. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Huh... so his reads are where?? LATP

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#2125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2123)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#2120)
    Izzy's lack of self-awareness is truly remarkable
    Have I not contributed?

    Or have I come up with piss poor reasons as to why I'm not involved?
    You have not contributed no, you are on the same activity level as fossil in my books
    Huh... so his reads are where??

    LATP
  14. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Have I not contributed? Or have I come up with...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#2120)
    Izzy's lack of self-awareness is truly remarkable
    Have I not contributed?

    Or have I come up with piss poor reasons as to why I'm not involved?
  15. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#2118)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2117)

    Why? Because bullshizz like this doesn't help town or scum... if you don't have the time to play or keep up get out
    ...are you serious?
    Elaborate?
  16. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Why? Because bullshizz like this doesn't help...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#2115)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2107)
    Well, time got away from me and I don’t have time to catch up to the rest of the thread. I plainly just don’t want Izzy in this game anymore. I’ll be around for EOD.

    ##Vote Izzy

    Anyway, please @ me for questions. I’m extremely sorry for it being active, but life sometimes comes your way and messes everything up.

    I’ll claim later if I need to.
    I really hope you get subbed
    Why would it matter to you? You'll be dead anyway by the time that happens if you don't step it up.
    Why? Because bullshizz like this doesn't help town or scum... if you don't have the time to play or keep up get out
  17. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#2110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2107)
    Well, time got away from me and I don’t have time to catch up to the rest of the thread. I plainly just don’t want Izzy in this game anymore. I’ll be around for EOD.

    ##Vote Izzy

    Anyway, please @ me for questions. I’m extremely sorry for it being active, but life sometimes comes your way and messes everything up.

    I’ll claim later if I need to.
    This vote is wasted. Izzy is getting shot tonight so voting for her is just 100% bad.
    Him...
  18. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I really hope you get subbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2107)
    Well, time got away from me and I don’t have time to catch up to the rest of the thread. I plainly just don’t want Izzy in this game anymore. I’ll be around for EOD.

    ##Vote Izzy

    Anyway, please @ me for questions. I’m extremely sorry for it being active, but life sometimes comes your way and messes everything up.

    I’ll claim later if I need to.
    I really hope you get subbed
  19. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed He was voting to move conversation, as he claims...

    Quote Originally Posted by andracass (#2105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#2099)
    Quote Originally Posted by andracass (#2097)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#2093)
    Well I tried and offered an olive branxh as I also dislike chimp but leta play it your way

    ##Vote andracass

    And do point out what i did that was anti town.

    Next time maybe dont jump as soon as some one votea for you after hours of inactivity.
    guys
    i suck
    also, frankly, if nothing else it really looks like enoch is voting without intent or purpose.
    He was voting to move conversation, as he claims it worked with you. Can't fault it
  20. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Thank you... also check that gender mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#2054)
    IZZY was on two votea before I moves to you. Why did you not vote her if she is on of the wagons you would join if it started?

    Sketchy. XD
    Thank you... also check that gender mate
  21. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Offers no reads?? You clearly don't follow...

    Quote Originally Posted by andracass (#2046)
    Reads list:
    Mikey- we're BFFs. town, obviously.
    (slightly less jokingly my read on him has warmed considerably and i have a feeling my prior concerns are just how he plays.)
    andracass- gets really upset when people vote her for no reason. likely has slightly biased reads on account of this.
    bissy- weak townread, has still be responsive and has provided reads. no overall reason to really suspect his play.
    blinkslater- currently has an uncontested n2 vigi claim. i can't say i have the best opinion of him but the uncontested claim is enough to satisfy me for the time being.
    dabackpack- lean town. he sometimes makes the same points that i do, which could just be parroting, but i think it's more likely coincidental.
    duskfall- is actually one of my strongest townreads after our discussion early and his vigi plan?! like i'm just as surprised as you are
    enoch kaine- i don't understand this bull$#@! vote on me after joining a weak wagon on me. is not providing explanations. very much not a fan. self-righteousness over "restarting the thread" is not helping his case. is also throwing arbitrary suspicions around.
    fossil- isn't ever present, but always has great reasons for it!!! decision here is somewhat null until i read his thoughts
    furamironind- reads are overall pretty reasonable. town lean.
    izzy- offers no reads. makes suggestions and does not follow up. is at best anti-town and at worse wolf.
    jackshepard- same as before: town but often disagree.
    jarizok and nutella- pairing these given that their interactions frequently cast doubt on each other, but both have been pretty active. if one flips wolf the other likely won't, but i still have a neutral read. still stylistically like nutella and would be disappointed if she were wolf.
    laughablechimp- has been living up to his name. activity sucks. very anti-town. he's so unabashedly anti-town, though, that i'm almost doubting him as a wolf.
    squiggs44- was mostly fine until his weird defense of chimp and random shift on me. negative read.

    for convenience, a summary of the summary:
    people i'd vote if a wagon started on them:
    chimp
    enoch
    izzy

    people i could be convinced to vote for if a wagon started on them:
    squiggs

    people i have mixed/neutral feelings on:
    bissy
    fura
    jari
    nutella

    people i overall feel good about:
    backpack
    mikey

    people i'm very not inclined to lynch at this time:
    dusk
    jack

    people who are excluded from this list:
    fossil- more activity please
    blink- vigi claimed, will not vote today
    Offers no reads?? You clearly don't follow along...
  22. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Mate you've done nothing all game please come up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2019)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#2010)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2005)
    Page 28, Izzy is suspicious.
    You what mate?
    You’re suspicious. All of your posts are without substance. It lacks interest, your reasons are pretty flimsy, and over all feels like you’re wanting to just watch the game go to $#@!.

    Sure it’s not scum indicative, but it’s not very helpful to town either. Pretty much I have you as someone to ignore now. Your behavior is disruptive to town. If you want to start somewhere, give me a read list of town, null, and scum. List your reasons as to why, too. Flimsy reasons are fine for now as long as you have evidence to back it up.

    I’m planning on doing the same when I get time.
    Mate you've done nothing all game please come up with an original idea.
  23. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed You what mate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil (#2005)
    Page 28, Izzy is suspicious.
    You what mate?
  24. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1949)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1948)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1947)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1942)
    You are grasping at straws
    You have given us nothing else to grasp at
    You say it as if it was a bad thing
    It is, town should be actively solving the game and trying to get out of the Poe somewhat rather than just happily sitting in the null zone
    What?
  25. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed You say it as if it was a bad thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1947)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1942)
    You are grasping at straws
    You have given us nothing else to grasp at
    You say it as if it was a bad thing
  26. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed You are grasping at straws

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Kaine (#1722)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#205)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#203)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#202)
    Hey where did everyone go
    (oh right half of you are european gn)

    @Duskfall @Enoch Kaine talk more about your suspicions of me pls so I can tell you why you are wrong
    (Duskfall is one of said europeans but he's a degenerate and probably still awake anyway)

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#201)
    Lukewarm reads are the best kind of reads
    why is this your entrance
    It was either that or 'hey guys great to be here, this is going to be so much fun' but I'd rather not lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#660)
    ##Vote Jarizok
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1319)
    ##Vote Jarizok
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1333)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1329)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#1324)
    Are you saying this based on what you just quoted from Chimp?
    Or this opinion is based on all of his game so far?
    It's a mix. Earlier his aggressiveness twords bissy triggered some of my scumsenses, but then most players seemingly cleared him for being genuine because of his "not giving a hoot" attitude, which imo is the easieast route for scum to take in any given mafia game.

    The last three posts i quoted are just like a big wtf for me because as i already said it's not helping ua try and figure out the game if he is town.
    Your scumsenses? need a tissue..
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1392)
    Jarizok spent the whole of D1 mob baiting and you all bit...

    Mikey has been read baiting Look At The Posts he has posted how many mention someone possibly being scum or town?

    Dusk has been randomly throwing people under buses..

    Nutella has been vote following

    It's easy to come up with a reason for voting for anyone never let it fool you.... oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    Izzy looking very very thin.

    Comes across as disinterested (could be a good reason for it) but a weird self assurance...

    ##Vote Izzy
    You are grasping at straws
  27. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1519)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissy (#1471)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1398)
    My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and thats how you sovle the game..
    I don’t know if to either ironically clap or to cry when I read this post.
    Both
    Like to make an impact huh? Fair enough, so do I.
    ??
  28. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissy (#1471)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1398)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    What do you mean by if there is 4 right now
    My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and thats how you sovle the game..
    I don’t know if to either ironically clap or to cry when I read this post.
    Both
  29. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Mob baiting at it's finest

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1449)
    ##Unvote DaBackpack

    The mindmelds are too strong for me to seriously suspect him over one thing.

    ##Vote Izzy for now because why not, obnoxious refusal to substantially hunt and the confusion about number of scum smelled fake af.
    Mob baiting at it's finest
  30. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I thougtt there was 3 with a possible 4th.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1414)
    Players like Izzy are my kryptonite. I always scumread them because I never understand them, but that attempt at a derpclear was so awful. No way she thinks there are only 3 wolves but then naturally says "if there are 4".

    @Izzy - before you posted that, how many wolves did you think there were?
    I thougtt there was 3 with a possible 4th.. didn't know there was 4 off the bat..

    I haven't read you as scum... but definitely someone who would cry over the spilled milk and not the house being on fire... you know what I mean
  31. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed This comes with experience, these aren't simply...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1412)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1410)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1406)
    But when I'm right did I not then solve the game??
    If you were right you would have made a lucky guess. You're not right though.
    Don't need to play baseball to call your shots
    Look, I get it. I get the fun of calling out your "bets" or gut reads to see if you can name the scum early on and look cool later. I've done it. But you need to follow it up with some actual hunting.
    This comes with experience, these aren't simply "bets" this comes from hours upon hours of practice until I'm able to do this with my eyes closed. I call shots not guesses..
  32. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed I guess you can call what you did effort if this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1399)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1394)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1389)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1385)
    Ahhh so you have solved the game?

    No?

    Well I guess my 8 post D1 aren't that bad...
    No I haven't, but I'm in the process. I just don't think any of your posts have been helpful yet, so I don't appreciate you coming in and using your posts to criticize effort.
    If that's effort then I'm completely stumped
    Are you being serious right now? Tell me, what is effort Izzy?
    I guess you can call what you did effort if this was your first game ever... But I'm going to take a swing and say it's not... So what you did was piss poor, yelp review 1-star
  33. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Don't need to play baseball to call your shots

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1406)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1398)
    My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and thats how you sovle the game..
    You seem extremely confident and committed to the premise that these four people you chose are the scum. A townie needs to keep a more open mind than that. Develop your reads more and acknowledge the possibility that you might be wrong. You have not solved the game, no need to be cocky.
    But when I'm right did I not then solve the game??
    If you were right you would have made a lucky guess. You're not right though.
    Don't need to play baseball to call your shots
  34. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed But was the conclusion that you drew from it...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1405)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1403)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    What the hell does this even mean? You don't suspect me but you suspect me?
    If you are sus you are sus until proven you ain't sus then you no longer sus... pretty simple concept
    Sure but that's not what you said lol
    But was the conclusion that you drew from it though right??
  35. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed But when I'm right did I not then solve the game??

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1402)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1398)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    What do you mean by if there is 4 right now
    My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and thats how you sovle the game..
    You seem extremely confident and committed to the premise that these four people you chose are the scum. A townie needs to keep a more open mind than that. Develop your reads more and acknowledge the possibility that you might be wrong. You have not solved the game, no need to be cocky.
    But when I'm right did I not then solve the game??
  36. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed If you are sus you are sus until proven you ain't...

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    What the hell does this even mean? You don't suspect me but you suspect me?
    If you are sus you are sus until proven you ain't sus then you no longer sus... pretty simple concept
  37. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1393)
    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
    What do you mean by if there is 4 right now
    My bad I misread, then she is the fourth.... and thats how you sovle the game..
  38. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed If that's effort then I'm completely stumped

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1389)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1385)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1382)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1366)
    Why?? Nope I got it right the first time...
    Because someone has to solve the game, and your 8 posts D1 definitely weren't doing it.
    Ahhh so you have solved the game?

    No?

    Well I guess my 8 post D1 aren't that bad...
    No I haven't, but I'm in the process. I just don't think any of your posts have been helpful yet, so I don't appreciate you coming in and using your posts to criticize effort.
    If that's effort then I'm completely stumped
  39. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont...

    Again I'm only chucking Nutella in there dont actually think she is scum but if there is 4 right now she is suspect #4
  40. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Jarizok spent the whole of D1 mob baiting and you...

    Jarizok spent the whole of D1 mob baiting and you all bit...

    Mikey has been read baiting Look At The Posts he has posted how many mention someone possibly being scum or town?

    Dusk has been randomly throwing people under buses..

    Nutella has been vote following

    It's easy to come up with a reason for voting for anyone never let it fool you.... oh wait...
  41. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed All anyone has done so far this day is talk about...

    All anyone has done so far this day is talk about the beanstalk, nobody is climbing it..
  42. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1387)
    If you're going to refuse to put any effort into the game and just laugh off anyone prompting you to get involved, you probably should not have signed up for the championship. Do you think your community would be proud of your performance thus far?
    Yes
  43. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Ahhh so you have solved the game? No? Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1382)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1343)


    While I was catching up on reading last night I noticed something that sparked up a red flag, and I'd rather get the opportunity to converse with him in real time, it would hep me a lot more.

    I'm here to speak to

    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.


    why does this seem like you're being to self aware =(

    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?


    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.

    Ok, you had said earlier you wanted to have an in thread conversation with me so I assumed you did.

    I still think he is slightly towny just cause of his lack of caring attitude which idt scum picks up, but that's very weak because it isn't a very good reason to town read someone.

    Wby what's your read on him?

    Gonna spit this out because I Don't have much time atm, top 2 town are bissy and backpack, top 2 scum are dusk and chimp

    Can you give a reasoning please?

    yes! i did want to chat, I don't like the way he just ate up anyone who townreads him for little reasoning, Like I at least want to know why I catch townreads and, I will even debate if i agree with the reasoning or not lol. I find just eating up townreads suspect like that. His lack of caring attitude to me is NAI because, there are a lot of scum who try and play like that also and often get the free type of passes that he got. The fact that you acknowledge that it's a town read but not a very good one in that way is tonally pretty pure IMO.

    So, I didn't have much time because I'm about to watch me some playoff hockey so I wanted to try a little gambit here. END result is a townread for you. Here's why...

    ]duskfall's style overall seems to be to aggressively jump on people who have any sort of a negative read on him, and then hop to the next person and forget about the first.
    i think overall my strongest lean is towards dusk. EBP imploded a bit, though, and i wouldn't be actively opposed to a lynch there.
    i'm willing to drop a vote on dusk for now and will watch how this plays out
    ##Vote Duskfall

    After personally just interacting with you and kind of throwing at you what Andra just described, I find her read to be totally bologna. You seemingly reacted the complete opposite of how she described you as acting. Tonally this quote stuck out to me at first as horribly misguided. I wanted to put a ploy into action to see if she was full of it or not. Dusk you've passed and Andra has failed.

    ##Vote andracass



    Okay I *think* I put the whole exchange in spoilers if I did this correctly. Color coded some stuff in the spoilers (took out the original coloring of the quotes) so hopefully that all works out, with comments below.

    This first part is unnatural because Dusk had commented within the last ten minutes. In a W/W pre-set up reaction test, this would be you signalling to him that you were starting it

    This reasoning for scum-reading Dusk is awful. If that was the point of your reaction test on Dusk, then okay, but I don't think it was a very good reaction test.

    This here by Dusk was the ultimate brush off a scumread move. I would think a more natural response to the crap you tried to use to read on him would be for him to call you out on it and tell you it is crap. Instead, he pulls out "you are entitled to your opinion".

    This part, and the conversation that follows is weird in the context of a reaction test. Why did you feel like you needed to side-track the reaction test into something else and specifically say "I'm not looking for a reaction"?

    So this is the part that really gets me. The whole point of your reaction test was to see how valid Andra's reasoning was... and then you townread Dusk based on Andra being wrong about Dusk's play? Like, you don't comment on how Dusk's reaction was townie (which was supposed to be the whole point of the reaction test?), you comment on how Andra is scum. Also, you discredit Andra's comments on Dusk's past play by using his current play. That just doesn't work. What you should have done is found the example Andra was talking about and argue why that particular play by Dusk didn't match up with what Andra said. The whole way you employed the reaction test and came to a conclusion was either not logically sound, or a set-up for W/W Dusk/Blink to drive today how you guys wanted.

    Of course, I could be having some serious conf-bias, so I would like some people outside of myself, Dusk, or Blink to let me know what they think.
    Why??
    Why?? Nope I got it right the first time...
    Because someone has to solve the game, and your 8 posts D1 definitely weren't doing it.
    Ahhh so you have solved the game?

    No?

    Well I guess my 8 post D1 aren't that bad...
  44. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Why?? Nope I got it right the first time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1363)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1343)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1205)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1203)
    Like I said, still think he’s prolly town. You can’t fake the mindmelds we had, and I was right there with him pushing Ex Bida so I can hardly sus for having done so.
    I happen to think he could be scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1211)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1208)
    I mean, he could be and I’d be happy to see you case him, just dont think it’s the case.
    While I was catching up on reading last night I noticed something that sparked up a red flag, and I'd rather get the opportunity to converse with him in real time, it would hep me a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1211)
    While I was catching up on reading last night I noticed something that sparked up a red flag, and I'd rather get the opportunity to converse with him in real time, it would hep me a lot more.
    I'm here to speak to
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#929)
    I've scumread nutella all the way through stop misrepping me on that because I have not been inconsistent even slightly.

    My progression on bissy changed because at first I thought they were dealing bad with my pressure they were scum. But after a while I learned they were just unused to and uncomfortable in this enviroment so I could them some slack and unvoted. Upon reflection their posting seemed town motivated, which gains them a town lean from me.
    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1216)
    I think there's a good chance they killed football because it helps drive a mislynch on me since he was one of the active people townreading me most, but maybe I am being bias? Tbh I kinda felt like scum were going to push hard for me today.
    why does this seem like you're being to self aware =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1231)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1224)
    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.
    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1231)
    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?
    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1235)
    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.
    Ok, you had said earlier you wanted to have an in thread conversation with me so I assumed you did.

    I still think he is slightly towny just cause of his lack of caring attitude which idt scum picks up, but that's very weak because it isn't a very good reason to town read someone.

    Wby what's your read on him?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1239)
    Gonna spit this out because I Don't have much time atm, top 2 town are bissy and backpack, top 2 scum are dusk and chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1241)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1239)
    Gonna spit this out because I Don't have much time atm, top 2 town are bissy and backpack, top 2 scum are dusk and chimp
    Can you give a reasoning please?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1243)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1238)
    Ok, you had said earlier you wanted to have an in thread conversation with me so I assumed you did.

    I still think he is slightly towny just cause of his lack of caring attitude which idt scum picks up, but that's very weak because it isn't a very good reason to town read someone.

    Wby what's your read on him?
    yes! i did want to chat, I don't like the way he just ate up anyone who townreads him for little reasoning, Like I at least want to know why I catch townreads and, I will even debate if i agree with the reasoning or not lol. I find just eating up townreads suspect like that. His lack of caring attitude to me is NAI because, there are a lot of scum who try and play like that also and often get the free type of passes that he got. The fact that you acknowledge that it's a town read but not a very good one in that way is tonally pretty pure IMO.

    So, I didn't have much time because I'm about to watch me some playoff hockey so I wanted to try a little gambit here. END result is a townread for you. Here's why...

    ]duskfall's style overall seems to be to aggressively jump on people who have any sort of a negative read on him, and then hop to the next person and forget about the first.
    i think overall my strongest lean is towards dusk. EBP imploded a bit, though, and i wouldn't be actively opposed to a lynch there.
    i'm willing to drop a vote on dusk for now and will watch how this plays out
    ##Vote Duskfall
    After personally just interacting with you and kind of throwing at you what Andra just described, I find her read to be totally bologna. You seemingly reacted the complete opposite of how she described you as acting. Tonally this quote stuck out to me at first as horribly misguided. I wanted to put a ploy into action to see if she was full of it or not. Dusk you've passed and Andra has failed.

    ##Vote andracass



    Okay I *think* I put the whole exchange in spoilers if I did this correctly. Color coded some stuff in the spoilers (took out the original coloring of the quotes) so hopefully that all works out, with comments below.

    This first part is unnatural because Dusk had commented within the last ten minutes. In a W/W pre-set up reaction test, this would be you signalling to him that you were starting it

    This reasoning for scum-reading Dusk is awful. If that was the point of your reaction test on Dusk, then okay, but I don't think it was a very good reaction test.

    This here by Dusk was the ultimate brush off a scumread move. I would think a more natural response to the crap you tried to use to read on him would be for him to call you out on it and tell you it is crap. Instead, he pulls out "you are entitled to your opinion".

    This part, and the conversation that follows is weird in the context of a reaction test. Why did you feel like you needed to side-track the reaction test into something else and specifically say "I'm not looking for a reaction"?

    So this is the part that really gets me. The whole point of your reaction test was to see how valid Andra's reasoning was... and then you townread Dusk based on Andra being wrong about Dusk's play? Like, you don't comment on how Dusk's reaction was townie (which was supposed to be the whole point of the reaction test?), you comment on how Andra is scum. Also, you discredit Andra's comments on Dusk's past play by using his current play. That just doesn't work. What you should have done is found the example Andra was talking about and argue why that particular play by Dusk didn't match up with what Andra said. The whole way you employed the reaction test and came to a conclusion was either not logically sound, or a set-up for W/W Dusk/Blink to drive today how you guys wanted.

    Of course, I could be having some serious conf-bias, so I would like some people outside of myself, Dusk, or Blink to let me know what they think.
    Why??
    Why?? Nope I got it right the first time...
  45. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Sorry I should have been more specific

    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#1364)
    I would say quoting something that massive and then responding simply "why" is borderline anti town

    I'm halfway done with my book btw
    Sorry I should have been more specific
  46. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Why??

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigs44 (#1343)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1205)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1203)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1197)
    (I have a bunch of posts bookmarked that I wanted to answer to and will get to it at some point)

    first and foremost, thoughts on Dusk at this particular moment?
    Like I said, still think he’s prolly town. You can’t fake the mindmelds we had, and I was right there with him pushing Ex Bida so I can hardly sus for having done so.
    I happen to think he could be scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1211)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1208)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1205)
    I happen to think he could be scum.
    I mean, he could be and I’d be happy to see you case him, just dont think it’s the case.
    While I was catching up on reading last night I noticed something that sparked up a red flag, and I'd rather get the opportunity to converse with him in real time, it would hep me a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1211)
    While I was catching up on reading last night I noticed something that sparked up a red flag, and I'd rather get the opportunity to converse with him in real time, it would hep me a lot more.
    I'm here to speak to
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#929)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Bidama Pucodaguma (#923)
    If you claim Bissy is one of your townreads now, then you were either lying then or you were lying now.

    Obviously, you could've had nutella as a scum read on their own, but you can't claim there wasn't any progression when you progressed from scumreading nutella, to scumreading nutella and Bissy and saying they had 'a lot of partner equity atm' to not scumreading nutella again.
    I've scumread nutella all the way through stop misrepping me on that because I have not been inconsistent even slightly.

    My progression on bissy changed because at first I thought they were dealing bad with my pressure they were scum. But after a while I learned they were just unused to and uncomfortable in this enviroment so I could them some slack and unvoted. Upon reflection their posting seemed town motivated, which gains them a town lean from me.
    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1216)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarizok (#1212)
    Yeah that would do it
    Dusk and myself are much more lynchable. Think scum would have wanted to kill one of us three with a side of backpack/mikey if we're all town.
    I think there's a good chance they killed football because it helps drive a mislynch on me since he was one of the active people townreading me most, but maybe I am being bias? Tbh I kinda felt like scum were going to push hard for me today.
    why does this seem like you're being to self aware =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1231)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1224)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#929)
    I've scumread nutella all the way through stop misrepping me on that because I have not been inconsistent even slightly.

    My progression on bissy changed because at first I thought they were dealing bad with my pressure they were scum. But after a while I learned they were just unused to and uncomfortable in this enviroment so I could them some slack and unvoted. Upon reflection their posting seemed town motivated, which gains them a town lean from me.
    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.
    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1231)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1224)
    It became evident to me that there was some sort of miscommunication here and it had nothing to do with Bissy performing bad under pressure at all, because I think Bissy actually stood out as super towny while in this scenario.

    This reason for un-voting just seems so forced to me, it was evident to me that Bissy was performing fine under this scrutiny, to me it was an evident miscommunication here. and it just kind of leaves me witha sour taste.
    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?
    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1235)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1231)
    I mean there's nothing for me to really respond to this? Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but of course I will disagree that it was forced. I've already said I felt he dealt bad under pressure, which I later didn't think he dealt bad with the pressure in a necessarily scummy way which is why I unvoted.

    You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I have kinda said my piece on this so I'm not sure what further insight I can offer you here?
    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.
    Ok, you had said earlier you wanted to have an in thread conversation with me so I assumed you did.

    I still think he is slightly towny just cause of his lack of caring attitude which idt scum picks up, but that's very weak because it isn't a very good reason to town read someone.

    Wby what's your read on him?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1239)
    Gonna spit this out because I Don't have much time atm, top 2 town are bissy and backpack, top 2 scum are dusk and chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1241)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1239)
    Gonna spit this out because I Don't have much time atm, top 2 town are bissy and backpack, top 2 scum are dusk and chimp
    Can you give a reasoning please?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1243)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall (#1238)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1235)
    I was just telling you what rubbed me the wrong way, the reasoning in here didn't feel right, I wasn't really looking for any type of response to this in particular, but I do want to know what you think of Chimpy atm.
    Ok, you had said earlier you wanted to have an in thread conversation with me so I assumed you did.

    I still think he is slightly towny just cause of his lack of caring attitude which idt scum picks up, but that's very weak because it isn't a very good reason to town read someone.

    Wby what's your read on him?
    yes! i did want to chat, I don't like the way he just ate up anyone who townreads him for little reasoning, Like I at least want to know why I catch townreads and, I will even debate if i agree with the reasoning or not lol. I find just eating up townreads suspect like that. His lack of caring attitude to me is NAI because, there are a lot of scum who try and play like that also and often get the free type of passes that he got. The fact that you acknowledge that it's a town read but not a very good one in that way is tonally pretty pure IMO.

    So, I didn't have much time because I'm about to watch me some playoff hockey so I wanted to try a little gambit here. END result is a townread for you. Here's why...

    ]duskfall's style overall seems to be to aggressively jump on people who have any sort of a negative read on him, and then hop to the next person and forget about the first.
    i think overall my strongest lean is towards dusk. EBP imploded a bit, though, and i wouldn't be actively opposed to a lynch there.
    i'm willing to drop a vote on dusk for now and will watch how this plays out
    ##Vote Duskfall
    After personally just interacting with you and kind of throwing at you what Andra just described, I find her read to be totally bologna. You seemingly reacted the complete opposite of how she described you as acting. Tonally this quote stuck out to me at first as horribly misguided. I wanted to put a ploy into action to see if she was full of it or not. Dusk you've passed and Andra has failed.

    ##Vote andracass



    Okay I *think* I put the whole exchange in spoilers if I did this correctly. Color coded some stuff in the spoilers (took out the original coloring of the quotes) so hopefully that all works out, with comments below.

    This first part is unnatural because Dusk had commented within the last ten minutes. In a W/W pre-set up reaction test, this would be you signalling to him that you were starting it

    This reasoning for scum-reading Dusk is awful. If that was the point of your reaction test on Dusk, then okay, but I don't think it was a very good reaction test.

    This here by Dusk was the ultimate brush off a scumread move. I would think a more natural response to the crap you tried to use to read on him would be for him to call you out on it and tell you it is crap. Instead, he pulls out "you are entitled to your opinion".

    This part, and the conversation that follows is weird in the context of a reaction test. Why did you feel like you needed to side-track the reaction test into something else and specifically say "I'm not looking for a reaction"?

    So this is the part that really gets me. The whole point of your reaction test was to see how valid Andra's reasoning was... and then you townread Dusk based on Andra being wrong about Dusk's play? Like, you don't comment on how Dusk's reaction was townie (which was supposed to be the whole point of the reaction test?), you comment on how Andra is scum. Also, you discredit Andra's comments on Dusk's past play by using his current play. That just doesn't work. What you should have done is found the example Andra was talking about and argue why that particular play by Dusk didn't match up with what Andra said. The whole way you employed the reaction test and came to a conclusion was either not logically sound, or a set-up for W/W Dusk/Blink to drive today how you guys wanted.

    Of course, I could be having some serious conf-bias, so I would like some people outside of myself, Dusk, or Blink to let me know what they think.
    Why??
  47. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed ....

    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#1344)
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy (#1331)
    Jarizok
    Dusk
    Mikey

    Are scum I'll lob Nutella in there also because it wouldn't hurt to
    Lmao original thoughts please
    ....
  48. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed That whole post means nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#1336)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#1334)
    I'm rereading before EoD trying to evaluate also the other votes.
    It is likely that mafia voted Dusk too, in order to distance themselves.
    In this case we should search who just threw the vote on Duskfall for the sake of voting someone, and not because he really cared.
    The vote on Andra goes into this direction and also I do not like her since yesterday.

    Actually, Andra's vote it is the only vote on Dusk that I do not like. I liked Chimp and Squigs in that moment, they felt more genuine.

    Also, I just noticed that I did not comment/quote the votes of Bissy and Fossil on Pooh. But those are NAI to me. Pooh at that stage was already 90% dead.
    The early wagon on Pooh it is informative for me.
    One theory could be: Dusk is mafia and Fossil is mafia too and Fossil voted Pooh to prevent CFD on Dusk? It is the only thing I can think of but it is a theory without a reasonable foundation, so I will totally forget it. The votes of Bissy and Fossil right now do not mean nothing to me.
    mean nothing*
    That whole post means nothing
  49. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Your scumsenses? need a tissue..

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1329)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShepard (#1324)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#1318)
    @Laughable Chimp ypu literally.just saw what happenes to pooh for playing like an egotistal maniac, if you're town you're only screweing all of us over, scum would never think to kill you and you'd be a mislymch for us with that attitude.

    Scum you gets a free ride by gaining all that town cred for seeimingly not caring wtf
    Are you saying this based on what you just quoted from Chimp?
    Or this opinion is based on all of his game so far?
    It's a mix. Earlier his aggressiveness twords bissy triggered some of my scumsenses, but then most players seemingly cleared him for being genuine because of his "not giving a hoot" attitude, which imo is the easieast route for scum to take in any given mafia game.

    The last three posts i quoted are just like a big wtf for me because as i already said it's not helping ua try and figure out the game if he is town.
    Your scumsenses? need a tissue..
  50. Replies
    4,021
    Views
    111,646

    Completed Jarizok Dusk Mikey Are scum I'll lob...

    Jarizok
    Dusk
    Mikey

    Are scum I'll lob Nutella in there also because it wouldn't hurt to
Results 1 to 50 of 62
Page 1 of 2 1 2
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Friendly Neighbor

The Friendly Neighbor may each night target a player to have that player receive confirmation from the host that the Friendly Neighbor is town-aligned.