Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jan

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread As expected. Glgl - see ya in a month for the...

    As expected.

    Glgl - see ya in a month for the big reveal.
  2. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I mean .. this game hard is hard to read because...

    I mean .. this game hard is hard to read because half of the people are not playing.

    I can see those both being town wagons and mafia does not have to care.
    It is less likely that it is v/w because mafia are not doing anything to push it one way or another.
    Like noone trying to change tides in the last 10 hours.

    It could be w/w .. which would be exceptional luck for us.

    If people want to cfd on some valid target, i am around for ~10 more minutes.
  3. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Will either lilrascal or alette self pres? ...

    Will either lilrascal or alette self pres?

    Will another person join the thread and/or vote between now and EoD?

    Will Scott Howard and Revival get there deserved happy ever after?

    Find out next month in - The Horribly Slow Murder in the Extremely Inefficient Game.


    And here for people who have not seen the movie that was basically made to accompany this game :

  4. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread lilrascal woops!

    ##Vote lilrascal

    woops!
  5. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread What you don't know is that fonti, von and i are...

    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#1083)
    Jan getting people to vote rascal without doing it herself shows amazing skill too I'm beyond impressed
    What you don't know is that fonti, von and i are good friends and play a lot of games with each other.

    What you also don't know is that fonti asked me to check lilrascal earlier because she thought he was up to no good.

    Things you could learn by reading the game.

    Anyway .. lets make it wagons and have fun!

    [V]lilrascal/V]

    Friends-block unite!
  6. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread don't get me wrong i know that part of my...

    don't get me wrong i know that part of my accusation/rant was over the top and too much and you do not have bad intentions, but the part where you do not read other peoples posts completely or read up on them before you ask them stuff still stands regardless.
  7. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread a. i will apologize to you if alette ever becomes...

    a. i will apologize to you if alette ever becomes confirmed scum.

    b. i just got rid of the plumber who was here for 5 hours?! to fix $#@!.
    i have not slept in close to 40 hours and have 3 games that all go into nighttime soon.

    this wonderful page is forcing me to log between our hydra account and my single account every 5 minutes ..

    lilrasclal being scum would clear soulmaster for me which would be wonderful, because that guy was utterly useless until now.
    (i made a case that those two are not aligned because of soulmasters reaction to lilrascals push or something.)

    I will try to look at the thing you mentioned before eod. just really need to close my eyes for a few minutes .. and clean those house which is a mess ..
    18 hours until eod is enough. wont be around at eod itself but should be around till 1 hours before eod or something like that.
  8. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Btw. the fact that i have found this many...

    Btw. the fact that i have found this many townreads without huge problems (some of them being a bit more meta) makes me doubt lilrascal was ever really looking for them , just saying.

    If you claim that finding town is your thing, then you should just look at people and read them.
    Sometimes you might even find a town.
  9. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Other people i dislike and would be fine with...

    Other people i dislike and would be fine with cfding are zexy and soulmaster, i think.
  10. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Cuthalion For now.

    ##Vote Cuthalion

    For now.
  11. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Someone talk to me about cuth. a lot of posts...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Storm ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    theres no maj meta is fun so lets see if yall can figure out if im using hte meta ive planned to use 11 months from now or using hte meta i have now or wait what? im drunk does this post even ##Vote Jan
    This post wanders, kinda.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    im only posting 10 times a month this year so glgl peace out see yall next week
    This is silly. Put some effort in, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Soooo .. to get through the year and have some fun doing it, we should have some completly useless, but maybe fun - events!

    I propose to have a week - lets make it two! - to celebrate each player in this game.
    That means .. you know, talk about that person,push them, prod them, ask them more or less random stuff.
    Whatever comes to mind!

    Everbody should have some time to lurk before .. so we should start with this somewhere around january?!
    Keep it 2 weeks for everyone .. which makes it 34 weeks total, that way we have a lot of time before end of day to do other stuff!

    If someone has his birthday between mid january and mid september - we can rig the rng so that your week and your birthday are around the same time, that is if you want that to happen.

    If you agree with this wonderful idea :

    ##Vote Jan

    If you disagree with this awful waste of our precious time :

    ##Vote stormslyde

    I will not vote myself for now so i will just :

    ##Vote Snowvon
    smells like a wolf claim
    Can you elaborate why @stormslyde
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    lets just all post our birth days then: september 10th
    He says Jan smells scummy for suggesting the idea, and then says okay let's do it
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I'm August 29th. I shan't have my time to shine for a while, I suppose.

    Really though, I think the suggestion is not terrible. Since there's not going to otherwise be a whole lot of pressure on people who have votes on them, if everyone can agree to have themselves examined and be subjected to challenging dialogue, we could probably learn a lot.

    That being said. Mets wants more time for the wolf day chat.

    ##Vote metsnfins
    lol if we think the thread is gonna be slow, just imagine wolf chat for the next year. prolly no posts until the day NA's are do. either that or it jan/fonti/von/??? and theyre living hte dream
    I could see this as mild scum, trying to talk about wolf chat from town perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    @Cuthalion in my 10 years playing this game, that might be the wolfiests, scummiest, mafiaiest first posts in the history of first posts

    like im almost shocked you would out yourself this early

    its 333 days till night bro, and you vote the living legend, and make up a stupid reason like that one?

    REALLY??

    im dumbfounded

    like it might be too wolfy to be a wolf even

    idk


    what was your role in teen wolf again?
    i can already understand how d1 is gonna go. we troll for an entire year and become the new meme database
    Poking mets for being silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    RULES


    THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES
    • Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
    • When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

    Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

    LYNCH RULES
    There is no majority lynch in this game. Each day phase ends at the appointed time, and the player with the most votes is lynched.

    If there is a tie between two or more players, then the Modbot will automatically randomize the lynch between the tied players.

    No lynch is a valid vote.
    oh man i was just looking over the modposts again and how funny would it be if we go an entire year just to no lynch
    It would be amusing, also good for wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Stormy scum
    Cuth scum

    2 down 2 to go

    At this rate we can be wrapped up by 2019 with a sweep
    i didnt take you for a moron. But here you are acting like youve managed to make any kind of reads .0001% of the way through d1. i think the people actually playing at this stage are >>>rand wolves
    Valid argument against reads .0001% into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    i cant be arsed to actually read this thread for the next few months. ill probably look at it sometime in summer 2016
    This is silly. Don't do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    aorn mets with his $#@!ing redonk wim is gonna make reading this tedious af
    ?
    Someone talk to me about cuth.

    a lot of posts but not a lot of content.

    This is maybe the most content cuth has given with a single post .. and it is boring. I don't even know for sure what his stance on storm is.
    Pointless boring.

    Dislike. Opinions?
  12. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Stormslyde - mentioned that earlier Panther -...

    Stormslyde - mentioned that earlier
    Panther - for him going back and reading people right now and noone caring. (he agrees with stormslyde town, which i like a lot)
    Alette - I just think this is her townplay way more than mafia. when she subbed into a scumslot i called her out within 5 posts (scoobydoo mafia) .. i don't feel it here. like at all.
    Hawk - mostly gut i liked her reactions
    Mets - stupid towntunnel but still likely town
    Yayap - more likely town because mafia don't care enough to get anything else going.
    Snowvon - Just looked at his initial posts again. pure towny energy.
    Anyone that wants to kill von can fight me. I know that dude. Believe me.

    I think there is at most 1 between Souldmaster and lilrascal.

    Those is what i have for now. Might do more later.

    Lynch outside those townreads or die in a fire of rage.
  13. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I think the fact that mafia are not trying to...

    I think the fact that mafia are not trying to highjack the yayap wagon makes him more likely town.

    the only person trying that is mets who is likely town.

    On the other hand noone cares about alette either .. and i think she is town anyway.

    I personally would kill someone that is non of the mainwagons.

    Soulmaster maybe. lilrascal maybe, but he said he might not be around until eod, so that would be a $#@!move.

    Von is capable of bleeding town so hard if needed that killing him now when i know that he is busy is a waste if he is town.
    He is someone that you can just clear .. i thought i did early on, but i have to check again.

    Will look at more later today if I can.
  14. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread First thing is this. You say you like my list...

    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#977)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan (#899)
    My no kills at the moment are ..

    Alette
    Snowvon
    Revival

    lilrascal and Soulmaster are unaligned (Soulmasters reaction to lilrascals callout)

    I disliked Aladeens callout for hawks vote on me (just read her iso), because the vote was obviously not "real" and the argument of her being able to change it is nonsense.
    She had one post after the vote at the time. No real sign of her reading the thread.

    Doesn't make her town .. but Aladeens push there does not make a lot of sense.

    I would just not comment about hawks posts because they are boring and don't lean one way or another, his need to comment on what is nothing in my eyes feels forced.

    Might look at more stuff later ..
    What do you want to add to this?

    I personally like Hawk .. but that is more gut and not enough to defend her from an angry mob.
    (Which does not exactly fit with what i said before, have fun with reading into that.)

    Fonti asked for lilraskal and i don't see a reason not to lynch him.
    Him saying that he is better at finding town to not mesh well with everything else he is doing.

    @lilrascal - if you are better at finding town - go and make towncases or give townreads.


    Haven't checked too much since then .. but not a lot happened.

    Yayap said he reread the game and focused 90% of his reread on the alette stuff, which is also odd since way more than that happened, but I guess that is the best way to make a case.
    (if his plan going in would be rereading then his reread would have been broader, but it was very spicific as far as i remember - not looking it up, because lazy).

    Most other people feel bland and haven't done anything I remember from the back of my head.
    Might do an iso or two later if my headache goes away.
    Your list is good

    Vote allette

    First thing is this.
    You say you like my list when my list there are people I do not want to kill. That is why I call it NO KILL list.
    You do not read other people posts. You scim over them and just spam things that do not make sense.

    Aaannnnd ...

    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#975)
    Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post
    Panther, why do you think Alette is Mafia? Since you're Mafia I need to know
    @Panther why aren't you pushing allette anymore?
    Which is a good question sadly panther sad this about that topic :

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#928)
    I was voting Alette for a large portion of this game. I think I even laid out a relatively compelling case.

    I don't feel as strongly about it anymore. Why? Because I've come to understand Alette more over time. And she's just not someone you can apply "typical" tells unto.

    I'd like to go elsewhere. Although there are a handful of people I wouldn't vote, but I'd have to look back through the thread to figure out who those people are.

    Scott
    Aladeen
    mets
    Yayap

    off the top

    I think fonti and Cuth but those are ones I don't really remember why.

    We still have 8+ days so I don't feel compelled to look at this NOW, but I will soon.
    and ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#931)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alette (#930)
    Is actually wondering why someone is scum a crime here or something? Yayap was awfully quiet so with not much to say. That's a null read in this type of game, what was scummy about his few posts at that time?
    Ya I actually went back and looked just now.

    You said "Why Yayap?"

    And I'm not sure how Yayap is extrapolating that out to be a 'TMI defense of someone a wolf knows is a villager' post.

    @Yayap can you tell me how you got there?


    Those 2 posts by Panther were made by him before you asked the question. Not ages before even. If you want to ask someone something, why don't you iso them and realize that this was more or less the last posts he made before you asked him.


    That is why I cannot respect your in thread work here. You are working on such a superficial level that it is nothing but spam for the most part.

    That and the way you are acting around alette. Not trying to figure out her alignment, but taking whatever she says and trying to twist it in a way that reads scummy to you.
    That is called a tunnel and it is pointless.

    Take a $#@!ing breather reread the thread with open eyes and actually read other peoples content and all will be well.
  15. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Look my hydra game just started so I have to...

    Look my hydra game just started so I have to switch accounts every time I see something stupid to respond to in here .. but just for you i will gather 1-2 examples of why you are not playing well regardless of your alignment.

    Then you can either start reading the game or not.

    Give me just a moment.
  16. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Ah just read your princess bride argument .. will...

    Ah just read your princess bride argument .. will check that game later today.
  17. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Success! You are welcome friends. ...

    Success!

    You are welcome friends.



    Aladeen how much meta experience do you have with revival?
    From the little bit i have .. her spammy annoying style is exclusive for her town play or was months ago.
    And I don't think she is a person most normal mafia tells work for.
    Some people just do their thing and don't give a lot about rules or how normal reads work.

    Someone tell me if i am wrong and all has changed.
  18. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread metsnfins You are a waste of time, breath and...

    ##Vote metsnfins

    You are a waste of time, breath and space.

    You are not trying to solve the game.

    You are an unbelievable single minded idiot.

    If you are town then you should maybe step back and look at something else than alette to figure out the game.

    Your case is weak and your posts only make you look worse.

    I am unlikely to kill you here because I don't think someone playing this bad is likely to be scum.

    This vote is mostly me expressing my feelings towards the fact that you are nothing than a distraction from the real game, incapable of addressing anything that matters.

    EVEN in the case that you are town and Alette is scum your posting style makes me want to bitchslap you over and over and over and over [...] again.


    I watched a movie, wanted to go back into the thread and iso some people .. but people like you are nothing but a natural born buzzkill.


    Everyone else .. Have a good night.
  19. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I think stormslyde is likely town for this post....

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Stormy scum
    Cuth scum

    2 down 2 to go

    At this rate we can be wrapped up by 2019 with a sweep
    i didnt take you for a moron. But here you are acting like youve managed to make any kind of reads .0001% of the way through d1. i think the people actually playing at this stage are >>>rand wolves
    I think stormslyde is likely town for this post.

    Stupid reasoning .. but that post is so bad that he would be ashamed to make it as wolf and be afraid to be pushed on hard for it.
  20. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread mets .. the ?list you are calling good are my...

    mets .. the ?list you are calling good are my townreads you moron. :S
  21. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread met might be town .. but could someone sanity...

    met might be town .. but could someone sanity check him?

    fontisian and panther have votes yayap for more or less ages.

    The only person that somewhat recently voted him is lilrascal.
    So that is the only person that would be voting yayap to save alette.

    Well that and alette, but her not voting for herself is not alignment indicitave it just means she is not compleltly stupid.

    Talking about that ..

    Could a single person in here explain to me why there was a $#@!storm vs alette for this post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Alette (#813)
    Why Yayap?
    which happened after mets asked ppl to vote yayap, then fonti voted with a literal sheepvote and then panther voted blank on him.

    and not a single person cared about this post :
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrascal (#889)
    Sup Mets. Why Yayap?
    Someone attacked alette for potential tmi for that post, which is is an assumption that would be on the far left on the braindead to genius scale. Just looked it up, it was yayap :
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap (#922)
    -Alette asks why people are voting me #813 (Aug 24th) after Panther joins the vote... Considering that it is blatantly obvious that I have ignored this game and only had 2 posts, a simple ISO on my would give a simple reason. Alette "defending" me makes little sense unless she knows I'm town.... which could lead me to 3 possibilities, 1- she is mafia, 2- she is the cop and I'm the n0 peek or 3- she is just dumb (don't think so). I'm hoping she is not the cop.
    Noone cares about lilracsal making what is basically the same post, just a little bit further down the line.

    Yayap catchup post was sept 25th. lilrascals post was sept 17th.
    alettes post was a few month before that.

    Why did yayap not catch lilrascals post when he did the excat same thing that alette did?

    That is a good example why I think yayaps readup on the game is focussed on alette to force a lynch/misslynch and not with an open mind.

    On another note my vote on von is rvs .. i haven't decided where to go yet.
    Not von, that much i know.
  22. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread look at that. a post i want to policy lynch you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#963)
    that's your guys' fault
    look at that. a post i want to policy lynch you for regardless of your alignment.

    play the game of mafia not the blame game.
    or as i read in a book that i found once in a hotel drawer :

    "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."" - John 8:7
  23. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Might see if I can look for some spicy reads...

    Might see if I can look for some spicy reads later.

    Just finished building my blanket fort and will retreat for now to watch Luke Cage.

    Got a mostly busy weekend .. if I haven't written anyything in the next 15 hours, don't expect anything until monday.
  24. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread What do you want to add to this? I personally...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan (#899)
    My no kills at the moment are ..

    Alette
    Snowvon
    Revival

    lilrascal and Soulmaster are unaligned (Soulmasters reaction to lilrascals callout)

    I disliked Aladeens callout for hawks vote on me (just read her iso), because the vote was obviously not "real" and the argument of her being able to change it is nonsense.
    She had one post after the vote at the time. No real sign of her reading the thread.

    Doesn't make her town .. but Aladeens push there does not make a lot of sense.

    I would just not comment about hawks posts because they are boring and don't lean one way or another, his need to comment on what is nothing in my eyes feels forced.

    Might look at more stuff later ..
    What do you want to add to this?

    I personally like Hawk .. but that is more gut and not enough to defend her from an angry mob.
    (Which does not exactly fit with what i said before, have fun with reading into that.)

    Fonti asked for lilraskal and i don't see a reason not to lynch him.
    Him saying that he is better at finding town to not mesh well with everything else he is doing.

    @lilrascal - if you are better at finding town - go and make towncases or give townreads.


    Haven't checked too much since then .. but not a lot happened.

    Yayap said he reread the game and focused 90% of his reread on the alette stuff, which is also odd since way more than that happened, but I guess that is the best way to make a case.
    (if his plan going in would be rereading then his reread would have been broader, but it was very spicific as far as i remember - not looking it up, because lazy).

    Most other people feel bland and haven't done anything I remember from the back of my head.
    Might do an iso or two later if my headache goes away.
  25. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Reread lilrascal .. It is weird/odd/scummy/bad...

    Reread lilrascal ..

    It is weird/odd/scummy/bad that someone who says that they are better at finding town than scum is focussing on a tunnel most of day 1 and has such problems finding towns.

    Also if you are that sure Alette is scum, why are you not actually making a compelling case on her?
    What about her initial post was not a "town mindset" that you feel this strong about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrascal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowvon View Post
    ##Vote lilrascal
    Early pressure vote. Not role indicative for Snowvon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alette View Post
    ##Vote lilrascal

    I just had an odd thought today that rascal is probably spending his time chatting with the other Mafia. Just a gut feeling I have.
    Trying to justify your reason for voting me this early. Very wolfy vote by Alette here.
    And what is your history with Snowvon that you know that this behavior is not relevant for him?

    Gimme some juicy townreads if you can, thanks

    On another note :
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrascal (#908)
    Jan, why didn't you follow up on your AMA plan. You started it with me and then stopped.
    No particular reason. Busy + Depression + Forgot about the game for the most part.

    Then I had 2 champs games i needed to play this season followed up by 1,5 month in a hospital.

    All is fine now .. but I just had more important things to do lately and this game was not running away.
  26. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread not opposed .. got a friend visiting until...

    Quote Originally Posted by fontisian (#900)
    Jan, want to kill Lilrascal with me?
    not opposed .. got a friend visiting until thursday and want to actually iso him before i can say yes.

    Poke me on friday if i haven't gotten back to you by then. (busy week .. all those people in need of my attention - muargh)
  27. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread My no kills at the moment are .. Alette ...

    My no kills at the moment are ..

    Alette
    Snowvon
    Revival

    lilrascal and Soulmaster are unaligned (Soulmasters reaction to lilrascals callout)

    I disliked Aladeens callout for hawks vote on me (just read her iso), because the vote was obviously not "real" and the argument of her being able to change it is nonsense.
    She had one post after the vote at the time. No real sign of her reading the thread.

    Doesn't make her town .. but Aladeens push there does not make a lot of sense.

    I would just not comment about hawks posts because they are boring and don't lean one way or another, his need to comment on what is nothing in my eyes feels forced.

    Might look at more stuff later ..
  28. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Yayap - 2 posts Hawk - 7 posts Alette - 61...

    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#897)
    Yayap
    Hawk
    Allette
    Someone who's made a decent amount of posts
    Yayap - 2 posts
    Hawk - 7 posts
    Alette - 61 posts

    What does your last line mean here?
    You can't be meaning to say that those 3 don't have enough posts, since alette has a $#@!ton.

    You mind explaining?
  29. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I will look for another thread to ping the people...

    I will look for another thread to ping the people just to $#@! with you.
  30. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I stumbled over this .. does anyone care to...

    I stumbled over this .. does anyone care to summarize what happened after the time when Revival was spamming early on in the day?
    Took a look at the current page .. found most of it to be boring.
  31. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/Jezey/Par...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    somebody guess what the problem is with this game.
  32. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread why not both?

    why not both?
  33. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Ok, I am back! And i bring to you the completly...

    Ok, I am back! And i bring to you the completly optional - all praise and hate to X weeks!

    07-20 Feb lilrascal
    21-05 Feb/Mar Alabaster
    06-19 Mar Aladeen
    20-02 Mar/Apr Alette
    03-16 Apr Cuthalion
    17-30 Apr hawk
    01-14 May Zexy
    15-28 May fontisian
    29-11 May/Jun metsnfins
    12-25 Jun Jan
    26-09 Jun/Jul Panther
    10-23 Jul Revival
    24-06 Jul/Aug Scott Howard
    07-20 Aug Snowvon
    21-03 Aug/Sep Soulmaster
    04-17 Sep stormslyde
    18-01 Sep/Okt Yayap

    After that there will be a last month to summarize and find the scum!

    The order is not completly randomized and i hope i was able to include all requests and did not miss out on any of them.
  34. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread There are so many better ways to do that, lets...

    There are so many better ways to do that, lets try this one :

    For the the next 7 days, every post you make must involve a cat, or at least a cat pun.

    I will start with one of the most adorable kittens i ever shared a home with :

  35. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread faking activity, without bringing content....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Bump
    What's your reasoning behind this?
    faking activity, without bringing content. classic!
  36. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread How many $#@!s have you gone through since teen...

    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    eat a $#@! rascal
    How many $#@!s have you gone through since teen wolf?
  37. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I will take you by your word mets! We should...

    I will take you by your word mets!

    We should slow down the posts/min - if we go on like this isoing at the end of day 1 will be a total pain in the ass.
    We do not want that, do we?
  38. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread We will have more than a month afterwards, I can...

    We will have more than a month afterwards, I can be the last person if that is what you worried about, i really don't mind.

    Or we just end around stormslydes birthday and make him the last, he is a good lynch anyway, just sayin.
  39. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread I mean .. i share other chats with them, so i am...

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    lol if we think the thread is gonna be slow, just imagine wolf chat for the next year. prolly no posts until the day NA's are do. either that or it jan/fonti/von/??? and theyre living hte dream
    I mean .. i share other chats with them, so i am unsure if wolfchat would be used at all in that case.

    It would be 1 lonely wolf .. and 3 happy kubs talking somewhere else .. unless the last one is alette, in that case it would be all the fun in one wolfchat. (I have not had the pleasure of wolfing with the other people).



    Mets are you ..

    a) wolf
    b) town
    c) teen wolf town ?

    asking for a friend.
  40. Replies
    3,095
    Views
    208,322

    Game Thread Soooo .. to get through the year and have some...

    Soooo .. to get through the year and have some fun doing it, we should have some completly useless, but maybe fun - events!

    I propose to have a week - lets make it two! - to celebrate each player in this game.
    That means .. you know, talk about that person,push them, prod them, ask them more or less random stuff.
    Whatever comes to mind!

    Everbody should have some time to lurk before .. so we should start with this somewhere around january?!
    Keep it 2 weeks for everyone .. which makes it 34 weeks total, that way we have a lot of time before end of day to do other stuff!

    If someone has his birthday between mid january and mid september - we can rig the rng so that your week and your birthday are around the same time, that is if you want that to happen.

    If you agree with this wonderful idea :

    ##Vote Jan

    If you disagree with this awful waste of our precious time :

    ##Vote stormslyde

    I will not vote myself for now so i will just :

    ##Vote Snowvon
Results 1 to 40 of 40
about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
DNA Analyst

The DNA Analyst may each night choose between one of three potential actions: 1) They can choose to gather a DNA sample from a dead player, which will contain the DNA of that person's killer, 2) they can choose to compare an already collected DNA sample from a dead player with the DNA of another (living or dead) player to discover if that person matches the DNA of that person's killer, or 3) if the DNA Analyst has DNA samples from multiple murders, they can choose to find out which of these match each other (i.e. which were killed by the same player).